Aqua Systems 30m Auto Hose Reel

1.2

B__W_N

B__W_N

retraction - fail !

i am always sceptical of these things ...and told my family so. They just say i am old fashioned. Well this thing lasted two weeks, used it maybe ten times max. The retraction system failed, so now it stays fully wound in, and you can't unwind it as the lock doesn't work.
Throw it in the bin.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$50.00.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suckered

I bought 3 - my wife complained of having to drag the previous hose around the house and then she never could roll it up - so I thought hey presto!
The product looked good and I decided with 3 the use would be dramatically reduced - we also aren't avid gardeners so the product would probably be under utilised and thus last as long as a more expensive product - wrong!
None of them retract properly - I think the neighbours chuckle behind the curtains when they see me doing the best impersonation of a contortionist..

Purchased in November 2019 for A$79.00.

Almost lasted a week

Bolted it to the side of my deck. Pulled it out to water the garden each night for 5 days. When retracting on the 5th day it jammed. It will neither go in or pull out.
I will attempt a repair but are not confident. Back to the manual hose hanger.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$80.00.

Garden Hoses

Find out how Aqua Systems 30m Auto Hose Reel compares to other Garden Hoses

Drew

DrewSydney, NSW

Buy cheap buy twice

One of the cheapest auto hose reels at Bunnings and now I know why. Spend more one reputable ones because once this tangles in the casing you're stuffed and I see I am not the only one to experience this. Look for one which offers a guarantee or support if you run into trouble.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$79.00.

Jason

JasonNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Don't expect more than 12 Months

We were relatively happy together for 12 months. I know that she wasn't the best lookin' girl in the street, and maybe sometimes she didn't want to stay out when she should've, but we were always able to get on with it and work through our issues. Sure I swore at her every now and then but never once did I beat her or mistreat her in any way so I was both surprised and more than a little heartbroken this week when her inside got all tangled up and she was unable to survive surgery.

RIP April Aqua-Systems

:'-(

Richard D.

Richard D.asked

How do you replace the hose as mine is leaking?

Jan H.

Jan H.asked

how do i stop the hose from retracting at such a speed that it nearly knocks the reel off the wall, This is very dangerous as if anyone is in the way it could cause serious injury ,i am removing it and taking it back to bunnings, I would not recommend this hose . janhornery@yahoo.com.au

baz

bazasked

drill size for raw plugs