Online, Branches

2.0

Mike M

Mike MMid North Coast, NSW

Woeful website

I tried to set up a term deposit and followed all instructions on their website.
Numerous attempts failed and my applications kept dropping out after completing several pages of documentation. When I spoke to a representative and explained the situation, I was told the website was faulty.
It was so frustrating that I decided to opt for a lesser return on my $50,000 and went with another provider.

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Pru

PruMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online Account

Trying to set up an ordinary online account and took days! The online application process was terrible, the page that had the online application was not in the right place, but I found it. The application process was just so long with the online ID verification being all wrong. I had to go to the post office to get it verified but when I called to check I was told to send in all the copies to an email that was not stated anywhere on the website. All in all a very frustrating process.

BrianW

BrianWGold Coast

Term Deposit Account

Customer service is non existent. Rang them twice on separate days to set up a $50,000.00 term deposit and they said each time they would ring back later that day. 2 weeks later still no phone call. I have now set up an account with another financial institution with no problems.

Home Loans

Find out how Arab Bank compares to other Home Loans

king_45

king_45Central West, NSW

Great Service

The .online statement account easy to sign up for and the account was established in less than 24 hours. Quick dispatch of credit card. Fast website reasonable interest rates and low or no fees. If you make an error A Real person rings politely to solve the issue. Although there are a very limited number of branches the visa debit works fee free in Westpac and St George.
Good website good customer serivice
not always entirely fee free.