1,491

Excellent and Professional Service from Mitch Tierney

Our lending specialist was Mitch Tierney who provided exceptional customer service throughout the entire process. Mitch was very professional while he guided, explained and kept us updated throughout the entire process with scheduled follow up calls and emails. He returned our calls and email enquiries promptly. I have already recommended him to friends and will continue to do so.

Karen T.

Karen T.Scullin 2614, ACT

Fabulous service and great rates

I highly recommend Mortgage House. From my first chat with Pierre I felt supported and no question was too silly. Pierre was so helpful, kept me informed and everything was seamless from start to finish.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Karen, thank you for sharing your experience with us, recommending us and providing such positive feedback. We have passed this onto Pierre and the team. Cheers.

Great company with excellent service

I highly recommend mortgage house to anyone refinancing. I found them more flexible than the large 4 and was able to get what I wanted without problems. In particular a great thanks to Quintin Tudge the lending specialist who guided me throughout the whole loan process, great service!

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Raff, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with positive feedback. We have passed this onto Quintin and the team. Cheers.

Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

Great service and a very nice guy.

The whole process was explained clearly from the beginning. Quintin stayed in contact every step of the way. He made sure we understood all the fees and charges so there no nasty surprises at the end of the process.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Frank, we have passed this onto Quintin and the team. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us. Cheers.

Beata

BeataSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't deal with them!

Dont trust them! We have been dealing with them since August with no result. Mitch was very quick to take deposit but later on every person who was involved just plaid games with us.
Still waiting for my money back.
No one from my friends or family will deal with you EVER!

Rob and Ray

Rob and RaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Outstanding customer service

Chris's knowledge and advice is second to none. Chris kept us in the loop and updated every step of the way. Thanks to Chris and Mortgage House we have secured our first home.
If you want a personal, stress free experience with extremely competitive rates, away from the big four banks, we highly recommend Chris at Mortgage House.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Rob and Ray, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with positive feedback. We have passed this onto Chris and the team. Cheers.

Great customer service

I received timely follow-up and very clear guidance in the process of applying for my equity release loan. The process was thorough perhaps due to tight regulatory requirements needing to be followed. in the end it worked out exactly as Krystyna and Ken had guided. Thanks very much.

Loan TypeSplit
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Moogz, thanks for sharing your experience with us and providing us with your positive feedback. We have passed this onto Krystyna, Ken and the team. Cheers.

james D.

james D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Allan Wong took the time to explain process, showed me how to save money on my Mortgage and then helped me get the best deal in the market. I strongly recommend Allan Wong and Mortgage House for anyone looking to save time and money on their Mortgage.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi James, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with some positive feedback. Cheers.

Best Interest Rates on the market

Customer service was excellent. Vibha was very helpful through the all process, she explained the process and gave me right advise. Consider Mortgage House if you want to safe money.

Loan used for:Home Construction
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Kate, thank you for providing us with your positive feedback and sharing your experience with us. At Mortgage House, we strive to provide the best customer service possible. Cheers.

Vineel Reddy

Vineel ReddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Experience

I must say that i did not expect such prompt response from customer service, mainly Amelia Connor. It has been an easy transition. Extra costs were all upfront told to us in the very beginning.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Vineel, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We have passed this onto Amelia and the team. Cheers.

Satisfied

SatisfiedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful, experienced and knowledgeable

As a small business owner I really appreciated Quintin's efforts and guidance throughout the process of applying for finance as his knowledge and foresight helped my situation tick all the boxes necessary for a detailed and positive credit assessment. On numerous occasions Quintin took the time to explain processes and help me understand the importance of submitting a thorough application. I strongly recommend Mortgage House.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and sharing your experience. We have passed this onto Quintin and the team. Cheers.

AngeA

AngeACanberra 2600, ACT

Great customer service

The customer service was great. Amelia C was very helpful and helped us score a really impressive mortgage interest rate. We are happy we refinanced with Mortgage House it will mean we can save heaps of money from now on.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi AngeA, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with some feedback. We have passed this onto Amelia and the team. Cheers.

Jeannie

JeannieSydney, NSW

Timely service. Always polite.

Had to get things processed quickly and for the most part was quite happy with this. It is hard given the hours I work but mostly they were able to accommodate this. It would have been helpful to know they would be examining spending habits prior to approval.

Loan TypeSplit
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Jeannie, thank you for providing us with some positive feedback and sharing your experience with us We have passed this onto the team. Cheers.

Justin

JustinPerth, WA

Good experience

Its always loads of paper work swapping a loan but well worth it for the much lower rate. Kevin was awesome every step of the way and so patient when i was to busy

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Justin, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for providing us with some positive feedback. We have passed this onto Kevin and the team. Cheers.

Dont waste your time

norto

nortoSydney

Excellent customer service, rates & very knowledgeable

This is my 2nd mortgage with Mortgage House, primary residence & now for investment. Mevan was a pleasure to deal with, informative knowledgeable & just got it done. They have competitive rates & the online portal is easy to use.

Overall pleasant experience, thank you!

Loan used for:Investment Property
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Norto, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We have passed this onto Mevan and the team. Cheers.

fantastic experience

We just refinanced our home loan from NAB and cannot thank Warren enough for guiding us through the process and always being available to answer any questions we had along the way. The customer service was exceptional. I definitely going to recommend Mortgage House to my friends and family.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Vinny, thank you for sharing your refinancing experience with us and providing us with positive feedback. We have passed this onto Warren and the team. Cheers.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Fantastic experience

My experience with Mortgage House was exceptional. Customer Service is so important these days, particularly with online organisations, and Mortgage House delivered a 5-star experience. Buying property is a stressful experience, but Mevan took the time to guide me through each stage and keeping me abreast of my application progress. The key differentiator for me was communication - I could always get through to speak directly to someone without having to navigate multiple IVR options, and if Mevan was not available to speak with immediately, he'd always call back promptly. A huge thank-you Mevan!

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Chris, thank you for sharing your experience with us and sharing some positive feedback. We have passed this onto Mevan and the team on your behalf. Cheers.

Excellent service!

We are extremely grateful to Warren from Mortgage House for his guidance through our loan refinance. His knowledge and expertise made the whole process easy and understandable for us. Without his support we would not have been able to manage through the bureaucracy of the banks.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi VVT, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with some positive feedback. We have sent this onto Warren and the team. Cheers.

Don't trust this Business