1,497

tanya n.

tanya n.Sydney, NSW

Mitch Tierney, 5 stars. Outstanding service. Highly recommend!

Mitch Tierney is amazing!
This is our 1st investment property and he guided us through every step of the SMSF loan.
He communicated with my accountant and even escalated the application process for us to settle on time.
Mortgage House gave us a great SMSF rate of 4.99% when others said no or offered 6+%.
I highly recommend Mortgage House and I will be contacting Mitch when it's time to refinance my existing home loan.
Thank you again Mitch, I really appreciate your effort and patience.
Tanya

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used for:Investment Property

Fast, Easy and just want I wanted!

Cant comment on anything negative as they stepped me through the entire process and updated me throughout. They listened to what I wanted and at no time pushed anything further on to me.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Miss Vicki, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We have shared this with the team. Cheers.

Great rates, communication & it will help us pay the loan off faster!!!

Customers service was outstanding. Always responded quickly and they were able to alleviate any concerns by responding directly to our questions. We were charged additional for a valuation, however this was offset by giving us a lower rate on our loan. The rate is exactly what I wanted and the big banks couldnt match this. Highly recommend Jimmy and Mortgage house!

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Aaron, thank you for providing us with some positive feedback and sharing your experience with us. We have passed this onto Jimmy and the team. Cheers.

Greg C

Greg CSydney, NSW

Thanks Allan Wong @ Mortgage House

Really appreciative of the great work and patience of Allan Wong to help us refinance our home loan! we are in a much better financial position as a result. Thanks again.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Greg, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We have passed this onto Allan Wong and the team. Cheers.

Jericho G

Jericho GSydney, NSW

Excellent Service like no other

I just got my first home through Mortgage House. A VERY BIG Thank You to Allan Wong and to his team at Mortgage House for their excellent customer service. Allan was extremely patient with me and he guided me every step of the way. He has outstanding product knowledge and answered every question that I had. He was very dedicated in finding the right home loan product and helped me achieve my financial goal. He kept me informed about the process and he was always easy to reach via phone or email. The whole experience was excellent and I highly recommend Mortgage House to anyone buying their first home.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used for:First Home
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Jericho, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with some positive feedback. Cheers.

Anette J.

Anette J.South East Queensland, QLD

Quintin helped us work through the complex structure of our loans to provide us with the right product that suits our needs. He has been supportive all the way and very understanding when we asked him many times to change things again.
He is really fast and very responsive, accurate, and always finds ways how to jumps over bundles with a positive attitude.
I will always recommend Quintin and Mortgage House.

Loan used for:Investment Property
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Anette, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing Quintin and the team with some positive feedback. We have passed this onto them.

Excellent and Professional Service from Mitch Tierney

Our lending specialist was Mitch Tierney who provided exceptional customer service throughout the entire process. Mitch was very professional while he guided, explained and kept us updated throughout the entire process with scheduled follow up calls and emails. He returned our calls and email enquiries promptly. I have already recommended him to friends and will continue to do so.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Angela, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with some positive feedback to send onto Mitch and the team. Cheers.

Karen T.

Karen T.Scullin 2614, ACT

Fabulous service and great rates

I highly recommend Mortgage House. From my first chat with Pierre I felt supported and no question was too silly. Pierre was so helpful, kept me informed and everything was seamless from start to finish.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Karen, thank you for sharing your experience with us, recommending us and providing such positive feedback. We have passed this onto Pierre and the team. Cheers.

Great company with excellent service

I highly recommend mortgage house to anyone refinancing. I found them more flexible than the large 4 and was able to get what I wanted without problems. In particular a great thanks to Quintin Tudge the lending specialist who guided me throughout the whole loan process, great service!

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Raff, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with positive feedback. We have passed this onto Quintin and the team. Cheers.

Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

Great service and a very nice guy.

The whole process was explained clearly from the beginning. Quintin stayed in contact every step of the way. He made sure we understood all the fees and charges so there no nasty surprises at the end of the process.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Loan used for:Second Home
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Frank, we have passed this onto Quintin and the team. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us. Cheers.

Beata

BeataSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't deal with them!

Dont trust them! We have been dealing with them since August with no result. [Name Removed] was very quick to take deposit but later on every person who was involved just plaid games with us.
Still waiting for my money back.
No one from my friends or family will deal with you EVER!

Rob and Ray

Rob and RaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Outstanding customer service

Chris's knowledge and advice is second to none. Chris kept us in the loop and updated every step of the way. Thanks to Chris and Mortgage House we have secured our first home.
If you want a personal, stress free experience with extremely competitive rates, away from the big four banks, we highly recommend Chris at Mortgage House.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Rob and Ray, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with positive feedback. We have passed this onto Chris and the team. Cheers.

Great customer service

I received timely follow-up and very clear guidance in the process of applying for my equity release loan. The process was thorough perhaps due to tight regulatory requirements needing to be followed. in the end it worked out exactly as Krystyna and Ken had guided. Thanks very much.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Moogz, thanks for sharing your experience with us and providing us with your positive feedback. We have passed this onto Krystyna, Ken and the team. Cheers.

james D.

james D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Allan Wong took the time to explain process, showed me how to save money on my Mortgage and then helped me get the best deal in the market. I strongly recommend Allan Wong and Mortgage House for anyone looking to save time and money on their Mortgage.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi James, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with some positive feedback. Cheers.

Best Interest Rates on the market

Customer service was excellent. Vibha was very helpful through the all process, she explained the process and gave me right advise. Consider Mortgage House if you want to safe money.

Loan used for:Home Construction
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Kate, thank you for providing us with your positive feedback and sharing your experience with us. At Mortgage House, we strive to provide the best customer service possible. Cheers.

Vineel Reddy

Vineel ReddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Experience

I must say that i did not expect such prompt response from customer service, mainly Amelia Connor. It has been an easy transition. Extra costs were all upfront told to us in the very beginning.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Vineel, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We have passed this onto Amelia and the team. Cheers.

Satisfied

SatisfiedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful, experienced and knowledgeable

As a small business owner I really appreciated Quintin's efforts and guidance throughout the process of applying for finance as his knowledge and foresight helped my situation tick all the boxes necessary for a detailed and positive credit assessment. On numerous occasions Quintin took the time to explain processes and help me understand the importance of submitting a thorough application. I strongly recommend Mortgage House.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and sharing your experience. We have passed this onto Quintin and the team. Cheers.

AngeA

AngeACanberra 2600, ACT

Great customer service

The customer service was great. Amelia C was very helpful and helped us score a really impressive mortgage interest rate. We are happy we refinanced with Mortgage House it will mean we can save heaps of money from now on.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi AngeA, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with some feedback. We have passed this onto Amelia and the team. Cheers.

Jeannie

JeannieSydney, NSW

Timely service. Always polite.

Had to get things processed quickly and for the most part was quite happy with this. It is hard given the hours I work but mostly they were able to accommodate this. It would have been helpful to know they would be examining spending habits prior to approval.

Loan used for:Second Home
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Jeannie, thank you for providing us with some positive feedback and sharing your experience with us We have passed this onto the team. Cheers.

Justin

JustinPerth, WA

Good experience

Its always loads of paper work swapping a loan but well worth it for the much lower rate. Kevin was awesome every step of the way and so patient when i was to busy

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Justin, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for providing us with some positive feedback. We have passed this onto Kevin and the team. Cheers.