Mortgage House

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (287) · Fixed Rate (46) · Split (7) · Line of Credit (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for:
    • Refinancing (163)
    • Investment Property (51)
    • First Home (35)
    • Second Home (25)
    • Home Construction (16)
    • Renovation (8)
  • Loan Term26.6 years (160)
  • Online Tools

End result was great but took a long time

Kevin was terrific in keeping me in the loop on the progress of my application, and honoured his every word. Credit decision took too long. Valuer was rediculously conservative, but fortunately it didn’t matter

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Rene S.

Rene S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overall my experience was fantastic and I would recommend Chris from Mortgage house.

Offered and delivered a great rate.
Exactly as described with no extra costs or charges added.
Easy to deal with and highly efficient. I am extremely satisfied and would highly recommend Chris and Mortgage house.

Clay

ClayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mortgage saved me

Mortgage house were brilliant, Kevin was fantastic, it was quick and easy from start to finish, would definitely recommend and Thank you Kevin for helping our loans out, much a appreciated

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Clay, thanks for sharing your experience with us and providing some feedback. We've sent this onto Kevin and the team. Cheers.

Resh

ReshBrisbane

Our experience wit Mortgage House was excellent.

My experience was excellent.
Nick Milojevic dealt with us very patiently throughout the long and tedious process. It took me about one year from starting the process till finalizing it. Thank you Nick.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Resh, thank you for sharing your journey and experience with us. I have passed this onto Nick and the team on your behalf. Cheers.

Thank you Mevan & the Mortgage House Team

Overall, I was very satisfied with the service and finance products provided by Mevan and the Mortgage House team for an investment property purchase. Mevan was professional and responsive throughout the application process, responding quickly and professionally to any queries or concerns that I raised. I’m happy to recommend Mevan and Mortgage House and will be using them again for any future financing/refinancing activities.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Jamie, we are pleased we were able to help you with your investment property purchase. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with some feedback. We've passed this onto Mevan and the team. Cheers.

Nathan

NathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from Kevin and the Mortgage House team

Kevin made the process of refinancing my mortgage simple and straight-forward and I’m pleased with the loan and interest rate Mortgage House provided. I’m very happy to recommend Kevin and the Mortgage House team.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Nathan, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing some feedback for Kevin and the team. We have passed this on to them on your behalf. Cheers.

A happy customer

Allan and the crew at Mortgage House were attentive to our home loan needs and answered the many questions and queries with professionalism and care. On top of that, our new interest rate saves us many $$$ each month. I'd recommend this service to anyone looking to refinance!

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Scott, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're very pleased we could help you save some money on your home loan. We have passed this onto the team. Cheers.

Great product and service from Mitch and the Gang at Mortgage House.

Great customer service and very efficient and thorough. Process was easy and loan product received was outstanding. Very happy with the outcome. Knowledge by Mitch was outstanding. Highly recommended, thanks.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Waz, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing some feedback to send onto Mitch and the team. Cheers.

Becca

BeccaSydney, NSW

Pathetic Company and Service

I called up Mortgage House on Monday and was appalled at the customer service provided. I was treated like a second class citizen and in the end chose to take our Home loan elsewhere. I was also quoted a $600 application fee which i felt was very expensive in comparison to the rest of the market.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2011
Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good team, always responding well

I'd highly recommend them as the first place to go for a loan. I was a Mortgage Broker and I've dealt with many banks. Mortgage House is the only one you really need to call.

Loan Start DateJune 2017

Peter

PeterQueensland

No loan too small

We had discussions with a number of lenders and most didn't seem interested to help us. We only needed a small loan as we had such a large deposit. The size of our loan didn't seem to bother Quintin and he quickly advised us of the steps to secure our purchase.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Peter, thank you for sharing your experience and some feedback for Quintin. We have passed this onto him and the team. Cheers.

Gene turner

Gene turnerSydney, NSW

Pierre has the patience of a saint. What a great guy. Always offering his assisstance and support. THANKS! We got there in the end, even if i dragged my heels more than a little

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Gene, thank you for sharing your experience with Pierre, with us. We have passed this onto him and the team. Cheers.

Fari

FariNorthern Territory

Perfect service

Chris Monaghan has been amazing. He provided us with very good interest rate for the home loan. We liked his services. Definitely recommend their services. Always responded really quick through emails

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Fari, thank you for sharing your experience with Chris and for providing us with some feedback. We have passed this onto Chris and the team. Cheers.

Dipa

Dipa

Best at what they do highly recommend !!

My millions of thank you to Brijesh, Mae Ann and of course Ken , you guys are amazing at what you do and you are dedicated to get the best for your clients. Keep this way and success will always shine your way!!! I actually can’t thank you all enough in words, I appreciate your time taken to finalise my both loans!! U r the best !!

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Anu, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with some feedback. We have passed this onto the team for you. Cheers.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Excellent experience with Mortgage House

My husband and I were looking for a house to buy and naturally we needed a loan. Quintin from Mortgage house looked after us in such a professional way that left us feel truly being valued and listened to. He is very thorough and patient with us. His dedication to his work is second to none. Words cannot simply express our gratitude. Thank you Quintin.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Sam, thank you for sharing your experience with Quintin and the team. We have passed your kind words onto the team on your behalf. Cheers.

Fantastic customer service

My partner and I recently bought our first house. Allan Wong from Mortgage House was wonderful to deal with - he was professional, responsive, helpful, and friendly. We felt supported every step of the way. Customer service from all staff we encountered was excellent. I would strongly recommended Mortgage House.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Rose, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with some feedback. Congratulations on buying your first home together!

Denise

Denise

Excellent customer service

My sincere thanks to Jimmy Jain . He was able to make what initially was a very daunting & stressful process so much easier . His professionalism from application to settlement was outstanding.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Denise, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and your experience with Jimmy. We have passed this onto the team. Cheers.

Marcus

MarcusQueensland

Easy transaction with polite service

This was my first time buying a property and Quintin handled all of my questions as well as my parents and partners questions. He responded to our emails at all times of the day and night. He was very clear on what we should expect for every step of the way .

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Marcus, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with some feedback. Cheers.

Excellent Service

I found the application process to be handled professional and promptly. Response times to any questions or concerns raised were handled quickly. I would recommend Mortgage House to others seeking refinancing.

Loan used for:Investment Property
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Peter, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We have passed this onto the team on your behalf. Cheers.

Amelia is the best!

Amelia helped my partner and I get a loan for our first place together and she was amazing! She was so incredibly helpful and always wen above and beyond to help us. I am so grateful that we had such a positive experience when buying our first place. I can't thank Amelia enough!

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Madeleine, thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope you enjoy your first home together. We have passed this onto Amelia and the team on your behalf. Cheers.