Frustrated Customer

Frustrated CustomerMelbourne

Excellent service from Lyndon Belousoff

We dealt with Lyndon Belousoff from Geelong office with refinancing how house and investment property in Melbourne. Right from the start to the end great service and explained everything very clearly and got a great product with Bendigo Bank.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Number one in customer care and needs

Chris was very professional, friendly and always willing to go that extra mile when I needed it. It was an absolute pleasure working with Chris and I feel very welcome to The House.
Thank you very very Morgage House.

Rate update

Micheal Connolly was more than helpful in a rate review which quick and easy. Made the process feel like a breeze and was very clear in all that was mentioned!

Anna

AnnaQueensland

knowledgeable and efficient

Quintin Tudge was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He is very knowledgeable and efficient
in his service delivery. The whole process of refinancing was made simple and in my best interest.
I felt valued, thank you.

Rate review with Vibha

We recently had pur home loan rate reviewed and successfully lowered. Vibha was our consultant and she was fabulous! She ensured the process was timely and efficient. We would definitely recommend her services to others.

Refinance our mortgage

We found Vibha Prasad to be very courteous, helpful and quick to respond to all of our questions. In addition Vibha received approval for the refinancing of our home loan within a week. Based on this experience we are very happy and would definitely use Mortgage House, and Vibha, again.

Loan used forRefinancing
Dr Sudha .p

Dr Sudha .pMelbourne

excellent service

Vibha was excellent. Pleasant and prompt Service. Better than expected service and interest rates as well for re fixing. professional and friendly. Clearly explaining the available options.
Very satisfactory service
Good luck Vibha.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Eddie

Eddie Sydney, NSW

Great service from Vibha

Great service from Vibha regards renegotiating our home loan rate. Quick prompt efficient service and quick turnaround time. Nice to deal with and good with communication and providing feedback on progress.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Vibha was 10/10

Excellent. Vibha was 10/10. She made the process so easy. I am forever thankful as I will save lots of money! Vibha made the process easy from start to finish. I am really satisfied with the customer service I received, how easy it was and I would strongly recommend Vibha for a promotion. Thanks again Vibha

Rate reduction review

The call from broker was not received at the scheduled time, so I called Mortgage House to see what was going on, unable to get a call back that day (was advised that the broker Vibha had back to back calls). The call was rescheduled. Eventually when we did get in touch, process ran smoothly from then on. I was able to receive the reduced rate after filling out some forms and waiting for the Bank to approve on their end. Vibha was polite and had a calm, reassuring manner.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Lisa, we appreciate the time you have taken to leave us some feedback and share your experience with us. We have passed this onto Vibha and the team. Cheers.

AJW

AJWSydney, NSW

Better than the Banks

MORTAGE HOUSE staff were great, they helped me all the way through process without any problems.
No surprises or left field events, which helped to speed up the settlement, all that and a rate better than the banks.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Lucy

LucyVictoria

Great job

As far as service goes we couldn't ask for more, When you're investing in your future you feel a lot more comfortable when you have a competent person helping you all the way, great job Quintin, Thank you.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Lucy, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We have passed this onto Quintin and the team. Cheers.

Very satisfied with the service

Very friendly and respond customers query efficiently. We had home loan review sever months ago, the manager helped us change to fixed loan in short time and got reasonable rate.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Andrew, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Cheers.

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rate reduction

Thanks to Vibha, we got a good deal with our interest rate. It dropped from over 3.04 to 2.49. This will be a great saving for us. Well worth the effort.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Greg, thank you for sharing your experience with us, we have passed this onto Vibha and the team. Cheers.

Very professional

Pierre was amazing. He kept me up to date on the whole loan process. Pierre is very easy to deal with and has great customer service. Will be definitely recommending Pierre to anyone who asks for a recommendation. Thank you Pierre for all your time and effort in making my home ownership a reality.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Cherene, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for providing us with some feedback to pass onto Pierre and the team. Cheers.

OnTheMove

OnTheMoveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great help and customer service

Vibha from Mortgage House was an excellent help in re-negotiating our variable home loan to a lower rate fixed loan with minimum paper work. I look forward to dealing with Vibha again. Highly recommended!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Loan used forRefinancing
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for providing us with some feedback to pass onto Vibha and the team. Cheers.

Vibha

Vibha did a great job of reviewing and reducing rates for me and providing clear, quick advice. Service was very professional, helpful and followed up to confirm everything was done.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Kishor, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with some feedback to pass onto Vibha and the team. Cheers.

Everything went very smoothly

Hi,
Vibha was very easy to deal with and was able to give me all the information l required. She was quick to reply to my emails and courteous at all times.
Very satisfied.

Regards
Glenn Hare

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Glenn, thank you for sharing your feedback to pass onto Vibha and the team. Cheers.

Great customer service

I called to enquirer about my home loan rate. I was put in touch with Vibha who was the ultimate professional. Responses were on time, I was presented multiple options and it was processed in quick time.

Loan used forFirst Home
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Ben, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for sharing some feedback to pass onto Vibha and the team. Cheers.

The best

I have no hesitation in recommending Mortgage House. Chris Monaghan provided very clearly and concisely my options. His customer service was exemplary. He outlined all related costs and gave me hope of obtaining a mortgage where others could not.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Kaye, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We have passed your feedback onto Chris and the team. Cheers.

Samasked

Hi All,

Currently I'm in the process of refinance. My current lender offered me same rate new lender offered me once my current lender receive discharge notice. So I'm happy to stay with current lender.
Below clause is in refinancer broker agreement. Just wondering about how much they charge if any of you have experence?

Other fees and charges under the loan
You may be liable to pay fees and charges to the lender or other parties. Some of these fees and charges
may be payable by you even if you choose not to proceed with an application for the loan, or your
application is not successful, or we recommend that you remain in your existing loan (if applicable).

Bryan H
Bryan H

Hi,
My understanding is that they can only charge what you have paid for the application.
If you have not paid anything nor agreed to any application fee to date then you should be able to continue without penalty.

Sam

Thanks Bryan. Actually I haven't paid anything for the application.

Aussiebloke34asked

Stephani A.

Stephani A.asked

Morning,

Is it possible to disclose how much is your total discharge & other fees (e.g. legal fees)?

Cheers

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Stephani, discharge and other fees are dependent on the loan you acquire including the loan structure, how many security properties and state in which they reside. If you can let us know your circumstances and we will be able to get some information to you – alternative you can call us on 133 144.

Aussiebloke34

I thought exit fees (ie discharge fees) were made illegal back in 2011?

Get an answer from our members and Mortgage House representatives