Mortgage House

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (326) · Fixed Rate (49) · Split (8) · Line of Credit (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
    • Refinancing (180)
    • Investment Property (56)
    • First Home (41)
    • Second Home (31)
    • Home Construction (16)
    • Renovation (8)
  • Loan Term26.506 years (180)
  • Online Tools
Eunice Ann T.

Eunice Ann T.Sydney, NSW

Great work!

We had a great experience and help from MH. Carolyn Manaloto from Blacktown Branch has helped us from the start and guided us till the end and made sure all was done to get our contract approved. It was a wonderful experience dealing with her.

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and very helpful

I have just completed a loan application with Morgage House, and found my Lending Specialist (Warren) to be accessible and very helpful throughout the entire process. On occasions when he was unavailable, the other representatives I spoke with at the company were also helpful.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Awesome services

I recently financed my loan with Mortgage House and Quintin assisted me right from the beginning to the end.
The process was very smooth and it all got done in a timely manner.
Quintin is very prompt in responding to my queries and made things a lot easier, compared to the others i used to deal with from the bank.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Lisa, thank you for sharing some feedback with us and sharing your experience with us. We have passed this onto Quintin and the team. Cheers.

Tom Moo

Tom MooPerth, WA

I'm impressed

I've signed up for several loans with Mortgage house on 2 separate occasions in 2019 and 2020.
- Excellent communication
- Great value products
- I'm very satisfied with the product and services.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Tom, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Cheers.

Scam.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Mike, we apologise for the service you have received here and want to pass this onto a team leader on your behalf. Can you please provide us with your T/N (tracking number) so we can follow this up for you? Cheers.

Mike
Mike

imsmi

imsmiAU

Excellent customer service from Pierre Bezuidenhout

My husband and I refinanced two mortgages with Mortgage House when our existing lender failed to pass on a number of rate cuts. It was a long and drawn out process (largely because we were so busy at the time) but Pierre was patient, informative, and communicative throughout the process, and made it all as simple as possible. We really want to acknowledge that Pierre has continued his great customer service with us after the refinancing has taken place, answering all our enquiries about rate cuts and so on quickly and informatively. We have had a great experience dealing with him.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Imsmi, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for providing us with some feedback. We have passed this onto Pierre and the team. Cheers.

Rose

RoseSydney, NSW

Knowledgeable staff and professional services

Quintin has helped me getting my home loan and I cannot thank him enough for the great customer services he's provided right from the start. He's very professional and knowledgeable. Always provides me with answers so promptly. I would certainly come back to him/mortgage house again in future

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Rose, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We have passed this onto Quintin and the team. Cheers.

Niall

NiallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You won't regret it

Allan assisted with making the change from my existing lender to The Mortgage House and I very happy I made the move as I am saving plenty of $$$. Allan along with the intuitive application portal and regular updates made this a smooth and easy process for me. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a better rate to explore The Mortgage House.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Niall, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with some feedback. We have passed this onto Allan and the team. Cheers.

Omer

Omer

Professional service

Professional customer service, quick replies and always available.
The process took us a little bit longer than was expected, but overall we are very happy and will come back in the future.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Omer, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We have passed this onto the team. Cheers.

Baha F.

Baha F.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service until now

Pierre from sales team worked very well on my owner occupied home loan application and always answered my questions quickly and accurately,I noticed he replied my emails very late afternoon and weekend.Mortgage House all the process is well designed and documented and fast. They beat my best offer that I had by lower rate and annual fees.
I just got the loan wigh them so in few months I will review my comment here to share my experience after getting the loan.

Loan used forSecond Home
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Baha, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing us with some feedback to pass onto Pierre and the team. Cheers.

Morray

MorrayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good rates and service.

Mortgage House offered competitive rates. Our lending officer from Mortgage House was Mevan Fernando who was professional and provided sincere service. He was helpful and touched base frequently with us every step of the way during the application process until settlement day.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Morray, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and your experience with Mevan. We have passed this onto the team on your behalf. Cheers.

Mortgage house is the place to go for home loans

I'd like to thank Quintin from Mortgage house who helped me getting my home loans.
He is very professional and provided excellent customer services.
Answered all my questions and I couldn't ask for a better mortgage lender.
Thank you again, Quintin and take care.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Andrew, thank you for sharing your experience with Quintin with us. We will pass this feedback onto him on your behalf. Cheers.

ToddSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont Even think About it

This bank repossess your home if it is vacant for more than 4 weeks. Believe it, it happened to me. All I can say is that they one of the worst financial institutions I have dealt with and their internal dispute resolution is non existent. BTW they have not even lowered their interest rates since the last RBA cuts. My advice keep away

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018
Loan used forSecond Home

Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

worst service, not realiable and turstable.

They advertised very lower rate, then ask you fill the application form and pay the applicaiton fee.
After application fee had been paid, service attitude changed, and lower rate not avialable anymore.
The lowest rate is 1 start, otherwise i would give "0"

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Frank, we apologise for the service you have received from our team. Can you please provide us with your T/N (tracking number) so we can forward this onto a team leader and have it sorted for you? Cheers.

Professional and tailored service

I sincerely thank Allan from MH for providing a reliable and professional service which helped in successfully securing my first property. He has assisted every step of the way by providing clear guidance, personalised to my needs. Allan went above and beyond by conducting his own research to help me make the right decisions when buying my home.
Allan was honest and upfront about any costs that will be associated with the process of purchasing the property. Obviously as a first home buyer, I felt very assured with a trusted lender like Allan.
I highly recommend him & MH to everyone.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Charles Koker

Charles KokerCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic Professionalism

Customer service was excellent and professional with Vibha Prasad. Vibha was patient, calm and understanding even when I almost gave up two days before settlement, she did not give up on me.Willing to answer my calls and was always available to respond to my questions. She maintained excellent email communication with clarity and detail explanation which allows me to respond immediately, knowing exactly what was requested. The joy of having my own home supersedes any challenges I had along the way. I am proud that Mortgage house did lots of adjustments and exceptions to create way for me to get the home loan. Happy to recommend Mortgage house again.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Great customer service

I’d like to thank Warren for all his help in securing me my mortgage. He made the experience seamless, was professional at all times and always answered my emails and phone calls promptly. I’d have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.
Thanks, Stephanie

Very Professional

Very Professional service with Mevan with refinancing and a new property purchase.He helped me through all the paper work and I was happy with their competitive rate .highly recommend .Lucinda (Melbourne)

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
sharlene

sharlene

Absolutely Amazing!

We had the pleasure of dealing with Mevan from Mortgage house. He helped us much more than we could of ever imagined. He was honest and truthful and always kept us updated and truly went out of his way to help us. Refinancing with mortgage house was stress free and I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Mevan and mortgage house. Great customer service!
Sharlene and Brendan

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Very Happy Customers

A big Thank You to Ken and Krystyna for all your help getting us a lower interest rate on our home loan. We love that you keep in touch and up to date on the process.