2,066 reviews
Damien

DamienGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Communication and Assistance

Customer Service from Krystyna was second to none. Her constant communication always made sure I knew what was happening. Whenever I rang she always knew who I was and made me feel like my issues and questions were her number one priority. Everything was always explained clearly and she made sure I understood what was needed. Krystyna went out of her way to ensure the best interest rate possible was achieved. Even after settlement Krystyna still had time to answer questions and to follow up on any questions, Never makes you feel like you are being annoying or asking too many questions. Krystyna is a real asset the this company, cannot recommend her enough

Josh

JoshSydney, NSW

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Allan Wong's Customer Service was outstanding and anyone seeking a loan with Mortgage House should ask for Allan Wong as he delivered everything on time and all the time. His follow up with all concerned was also outstanding.

Jade

JadeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Super speedy approval, great customer service

I dealt with Quintin for my low doc loan. As a self employed solo person trying to buy my first property, getting a loan was quite daunting but I received approval within 24 hours and great communication throughout the whole process.

Michele B

Michele BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vibha

We are so very excited you have changed our loan manager to Vibha, she has excellent customer service skills, very easy to talk to & understands exactly what your customer needs & wants are, Vibha delivers to her best, but on the down side our home loan interest rates should been lowered, when we last spoke to our old loan manager, which was a bit disappointing.
Great work Vibha, thanks for being our account manager!!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2012
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Michele, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for providing us with some feedback to send onto Vibha and the team. Cheers.

Good place for a loan

Got out loan recently with mortgage house and the whole process was stress free.
Quintin was very helpful and assisted us all the way through. Lots of options for us to choose from and he was able to tailor it to our needs.
Good place and good company.

Swifty

SwiftySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy Transition and better rate

I experienced a great customer service. Vibha listened to me, and delivered prompt and smooth service. It was easiest loan transition ever I experienced. Thank you very much for your help.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Swifty, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for providing us with some feedback for Vibha and the team. Cheers.

Shaun

ShaunHunter Region, NSW

Customer Service Focused

My experience from application to disbursement was a five star experience. Chris was friendly, knowledgeable, kept me informed and was easy to contact at all times. I wouldn’t mind any to be with anyone else!

Loan used forRenovation
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Shaun, thank you for sharing your experience with us, it is greatly appreciated. We have passed your feedback onto Chris and the team. Cheers.

Jennifer

Jennifer

Great customer service

Customer service officer ensured she followed up til she got in contact with me and provided a great deal. There were no unexpected costs and the customer service officer advised we complete and submit by a certain date so we didn't get charged.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Jennifer, thank you for sharing the process you took with us and the experience you had. We have passed this feedback onto the team. Cheers.

Great customer service

Thank you Vibha for helping me to get lower interest rate. I could save on my home loan. I really appriciate your quick respond and explanation about new rates. Great cutomer service.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Rumens, thank you for sharing your experience with us and sharing your feedback for Vibha. We have passed this onto the team. Cheers.

Nancy

NancySydney, NSW

Interest reduction

Noticing there were lower loan interest rates around, I contacted Mortgage house to see if I could get a better rate for my current mortgage. Vibha at MH found me slightly better rates for either fixed or variable interest rate. Although there is a small fee to get an interest rate reduction, the process was made simple by Mortgage house and the service has been good. Thanks for your help Vibha.

Loan used forHome Construction
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Nancy, thank you for sharing your feedback with us to pass onto Vibha and the team. We're glad we could assist you in refinancing with us. Cheers.

Nisha Isky

Nisha IskySydney Surrounds, NSW

Allan was really helpful with our application. We had a really tight time frame but Allan worked very hard and was supportive and made sure we met all the deadlines of our sale and purchase. We are Very satisfied with the service that Allan provided.

Loan used forSecond Home
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Nisha, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for providing us with some feedback to send onto Allan and the team. Cheers.

Property Portfolio Refinance

Loan TypeSplit
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Georgi, thank you for sharing your refinancing experience with us and for providing us with some feedback to send onto Ken and the team. Cheers.

Chung Chow

Chung ChowSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Services

I have sent an email to Mortgage house for a Discharge Authority. Vibha has called me to discuss why I need Discharge Authority and I responded to her I want to have lower rate such as I have to refinance to another lender. She took a step further to ask for lower rate from current lender. Two days later, I got a great news that I have been been offered a reduced rate and thus I don't need to refinance to another lender. Just a call can make thing different. Much appreciated for Vibha's assistance.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Chung, thank you for sharing your refinancing experience with us and for providing some feedback to pass onto Vibha and the team. Cheers.

Tammie

TammieIllawarra, NSW

Seamless process

I applied for a loan recently with mortgage house and received competitive interest rate and the amount I needed to borrow.
The lending manager Quintin is very helpful, he was always quick in returning my phone calls and very transparent with the entire process.
All in all,mortgage house is a trustworthy company.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Tammie, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for taking to time to provide some feedback for Quintin and the team. Cheers.

Fantastic help throughout the whole process

My experience with Mortgage House and Mitch was fantastic. I was clear on what I wanted from the beginning - a home loan! Mitch helped me get that home loan. I didn't have the best credit history but Mitch saw that I was serious about my loan and helped me achieve it.
He was responsive throughout the whole process and very helpful in explaining certain aspects I wasn't clear on. Before choosing Mortgage House I spoke with nearly 20 brokers who told me they couldn't give me what I needed, Mortgage House could and I can't thank them enough for helping make this happen for me.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi T. Tantos, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for taking to time to provide some feedback for Mitch and the team. Cheers.

Good service

Firstly, I must say the customer service afforded to me by Pierre Bezuidenhout has been amazing. Pierre communication, kindness, willingness to help, and his general demeanor is faultless. You can see he genuinely put's the customers welfare as his concern. This, on top of the competitive loan rates, and no unexpected fees, gives Mortgage House the fine reputation that it has. Thank you Pierre, especially in these difficult times (of Covid), you are a real asset to Mortgage House.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Clayton, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for taking to time to provide some feedback for Pierre and the team. Cheers.

Brett

BrettSydney, NSW

Five Star Service

Warren provided excellent service, support, communications (timely updates and progress reports) and advice all the way through from finding the best rate available to ensuring that there no hidden costs.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Brett, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for providing some feedback for Warren and the team. Cheers.

Fuss free rate review

Vibha provided us with an easy process to achieve our rate review. We were happy with the easy to understand requirements and also with the quick result. A worthwhile experience

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Andrew, thank you for sharing your feedback to pass onto Vibha and the team. Cheers.

M. Merhi

M. MerhiMelbourne

Amazing service

Firstly, I must say the customer service afforded to me by Michael Connolly has been amazing. Michael's communication, kindness, willingness to help, and his general demeanor is faultless. You can see he genuinely put's the customers welfare as his concern. This, on top of the competitive loan rates, and no unexpected fees, gives Mortgage House the fine reputation that it has. Thank you Michael, especially in these difficult times (of Covid), you are a real asset to Mortgage House.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi M. Merhi, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for sharing your feedback for Michael and the team. Cheers.

Vito

VitoSydney, NSW

Cautiously Surprised

Apprehensive about contactless loan but I was surprised at how easy this process was. The bank was reliable about timelines, thorough at explaining the details and consistently there to take away the hassle.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Vito, thanks for sharing your experience with us and for sharing some feedback to pass onto the team. Cheers.