2Mortgage House

3,336 reviews
Phillip
Phillip

Exceptional & Diligent Service Mortgage House

The service provided by Allan was extremely exceptional. From the very first consult over the phone, right through to purchase, Allan went above and beyond. He was diligent, knowledgeable, thorough, and experienced. Through his knowledge and experience, Allan planned each step to execute with ease. He was always readily available through the process, and provided me the confidence needed throughout. I could not have completed the purchase of my investment without Allan and Mortgage House. He is an absolute asset to the organisation.
Thank you Allan and Mortgage House. Show details
Lior M
Lior M4 posts

Nearly 10 years strong

Coming up to 10 years with Mortgage House. Still a very happy customer and will sign on again in the future. Chris M has been fantastic to deal with. It us great to have the same person to deal with throughout a transaction, sound guidance on what to expect and certainty on how to budget for the future. Show details ·  1
Abi T.
Abi T.

Great service!!

A friend recommended Mittal from MortgageHouse, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. Mittal handled my SMSF loan with exceptional transparency and trustworthiness. His professionalism and clear communication left a lasting impression. Without a doubt, I’d rate him five stars! Show details ·  1
Bree
Bree

Beyond pleased!

I recently purchased my home with the help of mortgage house! I could not have done it without them. Ash and Warren were extremely helpful and went above and beyond to find the right loan suited for me. I felt comfortable and reassured with there very professional and very friendly advice and help. I’m so grateful to have found them would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
James
James

Great experience

Mortgage house process was well explained by Mittal who handled everything professionally and quickly. Thank you for refinancing our loan and for helping making a hard task as simple as possible, saving us money in the long run. Show details ·  1
Esther K
Esther KHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Satisfactory

- Quintin and the team have been very responsive and fast to explain the process or clarify where information was missing.
- Excellent customer service
- extra cost and shortfall in the loan at settlement
- I wish a review for best rate for the purchase in. ACT loan.
Review from [Content Removed] Show details ·  3
CiscanMe
CiscanMePerth, WA5 posts

First class experience

Fantastic service, support and knowledge from start to finish from Quintin. Highly recommend both Quintin and Mortgage House Show details ·  1
Online Tools
Jess
Jess

Jimmy has been amazing with helping us purchase our first house. He was very patient with answering all of our questions and kept us informed throughout the whole process with regular check ins and phone calls. Show reply
Liz
Liz

excellent and returning !!

Wow where do I start! right from the very start Quintin Tudge was so professional, letting me know each day next steps. Easy process, and I had such a great experience and good rate too! Quintin always explained the costs, so no surprises. I am currently telling all my family and friends/staff about Mortgage House, defiantly the way to go! Show details ·  1
Rubina C.
Rubina C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

We were dealing with Mittal throughout the application process. He is very professional, helpful and efficient in all his services. He worked hard for us and always kept us well informed which is key to great service. We are very happy overall and definitely will be recommending mortgage house to our friends and families. Thank you once again Mittal. Show details ·  1
Gav
GavSydney, NSW

Great, smooth, clean experience with Allan Wong

Allan was incredibly helpful, honest and offered great guidance through the entire process. I appreciate that he kept me accountable for providing documentation on time and ensured that we were always making informed and level-headed decisions. I appreciate the effort and care he put into the process. Show reply
Chin
ChinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Services beyond standards

Mortgage House has a great team who provides reliable and professional service. Jimmy Jain helped us throughout the process of securing property. I'm impressed with the service and offers. Thank you. Show reply
RUZAIK
RUZAIKSydney, NSW

Customer experience

The team were courteous, made the process easy, and was helpful throughout the process. Great customer experience. Show details ·  1
Melanie D.
Melanie D.

Great service!

Mittal was very helpful with our application. We would use him again in the future. Show reply
Consumer
ConsumerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

PAUL V.
PAUL V.

Hi,what is minimum amount of home loans?

Mortgage House   DM
Tess
Tess

I would like to find out if a pensioners who own her/his property is eligible to borrow against her or his property while relaying on Pension?

Marcus
Marcus

Not knowing your exact situation I couldn't say for sure, but depending upon how much wanted to borrow and the value of your property it might be possible, contact them and ask

Mortgage House   DM

Hi Tess, thank you for your question regarding borrowing against a home whilst on a pension. We have a number of options which may suit this scenario. Please contact 133 144 to discuss further. We look forward to being of assistance.

Alka K.
Alka K.

Can I borrow land to build house later if have already house

About Mortgage House:

Mortgage House is a non-bank lender that provides home loans to Australians, whether they’re buying their first home, refinancing their loan, or investing into their future.

They offer the following types of loans:

• First Home Buyer: to help you buy your first home and move in sooner.
  • Second Home Buyer: for those who have built up equity in their current home and are considering buying a home for the second time.
  • Investor: to help you find a loan that suits your needs and goals when purchasing your first investment property or adding to your portfolio.
  • Refinancer: to refinance your loan to suit you as your lifestyle or financial circumstances change.
  • Construction: for when you’re planning to build a home.
  • Renovation: a loan for when you want to upgrade or improve your residence.
  • Relocation: for when you’re relocating your house, moving home loans, or moving home.
  • Self Employed: to help you find a suitable mortgage when you’re self-employed and it may be difficult to provide full financial statements or evidence of income.

The lender has online services that save you time and energy; you can apply for a loan with a simple online form that can be completed in 15 minutes.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers had high praise for the customer service they experienced with Mortgage House, saying that it was professional, knowledgeable, and attentive. Some first home buyers said that company representatives answered every question they had with incredible patience.
  • They also found that staff were honest and transparent throughout the whole process, and kept them updated at every step.
  • Reviewers also appreciated how competitive the interest rates at Mortgage House were.
CategoryHome Loans