Listing monitored by Mortgage House

Really great experience with Manish Gupta

The whole process with Manish was really easy and was explained very clearly aswell. The process to have the interest rate changed was very quick and without any problems and we were offered a really great new rate aswell. Great person and company to deal with.

Application Process

Lam
LamSydney, NSW

Quick, easy very good rates home loan

Staff and manager at Morgage house provide me with excellent services. Communication betwen lender and myself is quick and smooth. I would recommend this home loan. Five stars would be underatted.

Khurshed
Khurshed

Thank you Manish, a wonderful service and communication.

Manish provided me an outstanding service so far. Now waiting for final approval. I am with mortgage house for more than two years and brought my all investment loan from Westpac to Mortgage house.

Application Process

Ugcroy
UgcroySydney, NSW

Thank you Manish!

My fixed rate was due and I needed to roll it over to continue enjoying good rates from Mortgage house. In trying to achieve this, I was frustrated and humiliated by a staff at Mortgage house until Manish promptly took over and actioned my request with respect, active listening, and exceptional customer engagement. He greatly advocated for my rollover with no fee payment. He's so professional and I would always like to engage him anytime I need Mortgage house services.

Great portfolio manager / Terrible and long process

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ivan
IvanSydney, NSW

Competitive rate, excellent services

The mortgage officer Abs Shahi have been extremely helpful and patient during the process. Highly recommended!

The rate was very competitive compare to the market, it would be better if I could be offered this retention rate when I first ask for loan review and before I engaged with other bank.

Tanaka
Tanaka South East Queensland, QLD

Superb customer engagement and attention to detail from Lyndon

Although a lengthy process, Lyndon provided me with exceptional service and advice throughout. He was very thorough in his service, and what stood out the most was his attention to detail and always a great communicator. His professionalism is unrivalled and you will not regret working him

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Tanaka, Thank you for responding and giving us some comments and feedback, We'll sure to let Lyndon know.

Nhat Minh N.
Nhat Minh N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I had very good experiences with Mortgage House. This my 2nd loan with them and I dont think about finding another one for my next loans. Allan Wong was super professional and doing the best at his job.

Bob L
Bob LSouthwest, VIC

Customer-focused outcome

From the very outset of dealing with Lyndon from Mortgage House Bellarine, I noticed a customer-focused attitude, that ultimately provided a fit-for-purpose solution to an investment loan that we had with one of the Big 4 banks. Couldn't be happier as Lyndon saved us a substantial amount of interest and had a can-do attitude regarding the best outcome for us, the client! with prompt professional personal service which the big banks nowadays are struggling to provide.

Great job Lyndon, as you are aware we have already referred you to a number of other families you can help!

Hi Bob, Thanks for the feedback,

Dennis
DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service!

I had the pleasure of dealing with Quintin when financing my new purchase. Quintin is experienced, knowledgeable, and most importantly was great at breaking down all of the terminology for me. He always checks in on me too post settlement. Fantastic service! Someone that genuinely cares.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Thanks for the comment and feedback.Have a great night

Great Customer Service

Thanks Manish Gupta for your best efforts in renegotiating current terms on my mortgage.
Manish tried his best to retain me in the system.
Great customer service
Thanks again for your efforts

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Glad you had such a great experience. thanks for the feedback

Sumit
Sumit Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy customer

My experience has been very good with Mortgage House. Vibha Prasad has been servicing me since I have applied for my home loan 3 years back. She has been very good in explaining the details and ensuring that the deal gets locked with the financier at the right time. Hoping to get the same good service in future also so that I don't need to think of alternatives :).

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Sumit, Thank you for your comments, I'll send them on to the team!

Phil T
Phil TSydney

Excellent customer service !

My thanks to Minu Pandey for her help in securing an advance on my existing home loan.

She was very knowledgeable and helpful explaining what was required to get the loan, what documents were needed, with detailed emails and the option to call her, if needed.

She gave me updates by email and by phone, as the loan application was progressing.
She did all the hard work to successfully secure the credit advance on my behalf.

Thank you Minu !

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Phil, Thank you for the feedback and comments, we will pass your comments on to Minu and the team!

Julie
Julie Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent service!

I am so happy with the helpful service I have received from Mevan, Manish and Gibha to help reduce my interest rate , I highly recommend Mortgage house for their excellent customer care!

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Julie, Thank you for your comments, we will let Mevan and the team know!

Juan
JuanCanberra 2600, ACT

Exceptional service received from Kevin

Kevin was wonderful broker who assisted me in my purchase of investment property, hence I successfully referred a friend to him for the first home. I will definitely return to him in my next search for investment

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Juan, Thank you for your kind words about Kevin, we will let him know!

Read more reviews - page 2

Samasked

Hi All,

Currently I'm in the process of refinance. My current lender offered me same rate new lender offered me once my current lender receive discharge notice. So I'm happy to stay with current lender.
Below clause is in refinancer broker agreement. Just wondering about how much they charge if any of you have experence?

Other fees and charges under the loan
You may be liable to pay fees and charges to the lender or other parties. Some of these fees and charges
may be payable by you even if you choose not to proceed with an application for the loan, or your
application is not successful, or we recommend that you remain in your existing loan (if applicable).

Bryan H
Bryan H

Hi,
My understanding is that they can only charge what you have paid for the application.
If you have not paid anything nor agreed to any application fee to date then you should be able to continue without penalty.

Sam

Thanks Bryan. Actually I haven't paid anything for the application.

Aussiebloke34asked

Stephani A.
Stephani A.asked

Morning,

Is it possible to disclose how much is your total discharge & other fees (e.g. legal fees)?

Cheers

Mortgage H.Mortgage House

Hi Stephani, discharge and other fees are dependent on the loan you acquire including the loan structure, how many security properties and state in which they reside. If you can let us know your circumstances and we will be able to get some information to you – alternative you can call us on 133 144.

Aussiebloke34

I thought exit fees (ie discharge fees) were made illegal back in 2011?

Get an answer from our members and Mortgage House representatives