2Mortgage House

3,318 reviews
luisa
luisaDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic experience

Allan from Mortgage House was totally amazing with organising my needs with my loan. He is very thorough and finds exactly the correct product for your needs 10/10.
I can recommend Allan and Mortgage House to everyone who is looking for a complex loan that other banks and lenders can’t.
Thank you Allan and thank you Mortgage House. Show details ·  1
David P.
David P.2 posts

Mortgage House absolutely refuse to respond to mutliple emails

Mortgage House absolutely refuse to respond to mutliple emails sent to save@mortgagehouse.com.au, operations@mortgagehouse.com.au and ken@mortgagehouse.com.au which is the email address of [Name Removed] - the Founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO). I had no choice but to lodge a complaint with Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
Michael
Michael

Seamless Lending: Mortgage House and Chris Monaghan Exceed Expectations!

Mortgage House provided a seamless lending experience when traditional banks couldn't. Chris Monaghan's hard work, patience, and problem-solving skills were exceptional. He listened attentively and found solutions for every hurdle. Chris's dedication made the process smooth. I highly recommend Mortgage House and Chris for their outstanding service. Show details ·  1
Mandeep S.
Mandeep S.

Happy Customer

Mittal is a star. Very informative and knowledgeable. Assisted me in obtaining finance on short notice. Show details ·  1
Shazza
ShazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Seamless

I have recently got my loan done with Mortgage house. It really was a seamless and hassle free process.
Jimmy was very helpful, cooperative and went above and Beyond than other bank would have in my experience. Jimmy was engaging throughout the process and in fact engage with vendors on my behalf as well. I truly appreciate Jimmy helping. Thank you for making it a seamless experience! Show details ·  1
Ahsan M.
Ahsan M.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great Experience with Mittal Shah

I had a great experience with Mittal Shah from Mortgage House as he was very efficient with communication and helped me get a better rate than what I had with my then current bank. The process was smooth and he guided me through all the steps. I am saving an amount on monthly basis compared to what I was paying with the other bank which is good given the current tough situation with interest rates. I would recommend you to speak to Mittal Shah to get a better product than your current one. Show details ·  1
Tim C
Tim CSydney, NSW

Great experience again within good time

Great experience with the help of Allan to get thru the complex arrangements needed for a SMSF investment. Allan has helped with many loans for us and the kids, always helpful and willing to find the roght product and arrangement. Everything went to clockwork and settled well within time. Show details ·  1
Jenny
Jenny

Excellent service!

Jimmy and his team helped with my loan application. They are very professional, reliable and efficient in getting the loan application to be approved. Jimmy is the best lender I have ever seen! Show reply
Rebekah
Rebekah

I experienced outstanding customer service and amazing results. I had trouble getting anywhere with the banks due to the complexities of my situation. I was recommended Quintin from Mortgage House and found him to be extremely helpful. He took the time to understand my finances and found a way that the other banks had not thought of. I am thankful for his care and assistance in getting me the finance I needed to buy my new home. They offered competitive interest rates and a very good product.
The follow up meetings after settlement were helpful and showed a level of care and support that I had not expected. I would highly recommend Quintin from Mortgage House. Show details ·  1
Amanda B
Amanda BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy

Quintin was really helpful in explaining what we needed to do.
He also was very polite and quick to respond. I would really recommend mortgage house Show details ·  1
Application Process
Remanagement.Qld
Remanagement.QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Mittal Shah for providing us best experience with a mortgage broker

I work in the finance industry and with our extensive property portfolio, we were in a niche market with most mortgage brokers turning us down due to complexity of application and paperwork involved. However with these odds, Mittal was a gem of a broker to get us product that we were seeking which took over 3 months and further negotiated product terms to suit our requirements. His expertise of lending is exceptional, professional attitude and follow up to check in during various stage.
We going through many brokers and banks and vast experience in real estate, can mostly certainly recommend you to consider Mittal Shah and his team for any lending requirement. Show details ·  1
Pooja G
Pooja GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Genuinely confident and reassured - Mittal Shah Mortgage House!!

Mittal Shah's knowledge of the residential property lending industry was fantastic and within the same day we had narrowed down to our best lending options. Throughout the process all the way up to settlement, we were kept informed and felt comfortable that all the necessary aspects were covered off. I highly recommend Mittal from Mortgage House, both as first time buyers or seasoned property Investors as his expertise has been invaluable in getting the best outcome for us!” Show details ·  1
Sash
SashSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Mittal Shah - A Mortgage Miracle Worker genuinely interested in our best interests”!

Mittal Shah from Mortgage House worked hard to organise our loan with his wizard-like knowledge of all things mortgage new, refinance and complex application. His communication during critical periods while I was overseas was exemplary and he really went the extra mile to keep us up to date. There were complications due to the nature of my portfolio but he didn't give up. He's very professional and detailed and all the while very pleasant to deal with queries from credit and satisfying conditions and two and fro comms.
I would definitely recommend Mittal Shah to people looking for new loans or refinancing. Show details ·  1
John P
John P

Perfect Customer Experience

Mortgage House North Sydney (Allan) helped me with a loan for my SMSF.
From the moment I met Allan I knew I was going to stick with him.
Allan is super easy to work with, he knows the regulations, he has an awesome calming personality and keeps all the moving parts under control.

Anyone who understands SMSF's they are complex with many hoops to jump through. Very easy with Allan because he provides the right advice and knows what he is doing.

If you are looking for a smart, honest and nice man to get you over the line - Allan is your guy.

Thanks Allan. Show details ·  1

STas
STasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience with Jimmy from Mortgage House

As first home buyers we were completely new to this world. We did a lot of research and consulted with so many brokers and lenders. We had an unique situation and a traditional bank definitely wouldn't have been favorable. Jimmy from Mortgage house went above and beyond in every step to achieve the best outcome for our situation. He always answered all our queries promptly and promptly actioned all requests. I highly recommend Jimmy and the team from mortgage house!.

Thank you, Jimmy and the MH team, for helping us achieve home ownership!! Show details ·  1

PAUL V.
PAUL V.

Hi,what is minimum amount of home loans?

Mortgage House   DM
Tess
Tess

I would like to find out if a pensioners who own her/his property is eligible to borrow against her or his property while relaying on Pension?

Marcus
Marcus

Not knowing your exact situation I couldn't say for sure, but depending upon how much wanted to borrow and the value of your property it might be possible, contact them and ask

Mortgage House   DM

Hi Tess, thank you for your question regarding borrowing against a home whilst on a pension. We have a number of options which may suit this scenario. Please contact 133 144 to discuss further. We look forward to being of assistance.

Alka K.
Alka K.

Can I borrow land to build house later if have already house

About Mortgage House:

Mortgage House is a non-bank lender that provides home loans to Australians, whether they’re buying their first home, refinancing their loan, or investing into their future.

They offer the following types of loans:

• First Home Buyer: to help you buy your first home and move in sooner.
  • Second Home Buyer: for those who have built up equity in their current home and are considering buying a home for the second time.
  • Investor: to help you find a loan that suits your needs and goals when purchasing your first investment property or adding to your portfolio.
  • Refinancer: to refinance your loan to suit you as your lifestyle or financial circumstances change.
  • Construction: for when you’re planning to build a home.
  • Renovation: a loan for when you want to upgrade or improve your residence.
  • Relocation: for when you’re relocating your house, moving home loans, or moving home.
  • Self Employed: to help you find a suitable mortgage when you’re self-employed and it may be difficult to provide full financial statements or evidence of income.

The lender has online services that save you time and energy; you can apply for a loan with a simple online form that can be completed in 15 minutes.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers had high praise for the customer service they experienced with Mortgage House, saying that it was professional, knowledgeable, and attentive. Some first home buyers said that company representatives answered every question they had with incredible patience.
  • They also found that staff were honest and transparent throughout the whole process, and kept them updated at every step.
  • Reviewers also appreciated how competitive the interest rates at Mortgage House were.
CategoryHome Loans