Mortgage Domayne

Great customer service and very much reliable

After having discussion with multiple financial brokers I had decided to go with Mortgage Domayne, and now when my settlement has been completed, I can proudly say that my decision was absolutely right. Monika Sethi and Venessa have not only advised me what is best suitable and beneficial for me by comparing all possible options, but also processed the application, documentations smoothly. They are not only just friendly and understanding however are knowledgeable and up to date with the market trends.

StJohn

StJohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wouldn't go anywhere else

Richard is knowledgeable and provides great service. All the staff are friendly and efficient. Will use him and Mortgage Domayne for all my future mortgage needs. Would definitely recommend to anyone especially if you are buying or building your first home and are unsure of the process etc.

Wonderful service

We were recommended to Mortgage Domayne by a friend and Evan and Julie were wonderful. They were speedy with communication and followed up with everything, keeping us in the loop and checking in consistently. Thank you both for your hard work!

Tammy

TammyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service!!!

I was reccomended Mortgage Domayne by my builder and I was not dissapointed. Evan and Julie both went above and beyond to make sure my loan went though. Thank you both SO much.

Review collected in partnership with Mortgage Domayne

Excellent customer service and highly reliable finance broker

Mortgage Domayne is the best Finance brokers out there providing excellent service and we cannot recommend them enough. Gagan Dugg, helped process our finance and has been the most sincere, and dedicated person we've come across. He's absolutely patient, supportive, and understands our needs and limitations, and works towards processing our loan with the utmost professionalism. Throughout the process, he's put in a lot of effort from his end and has been very transparent. A huge shoutout to Gagan Dugg for doing an amazing job.

SuzyK

SuzyKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The went above and beyond for us

They answered calls, the got back to us the same day with questions we asked. They helped settlement happen. Got us a really good home loan. Could not be happier with the experience and service I received.

Ben R.

Ben R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impeccable service

Evan and Julie saved me from disaster when another broker left me high and dry 3 days before land settlement. It wasn’t until I spoke to Evan via phone and a Zoom meeting that I realised just how poor a job the first broker had done. Evan gave me multiple options to choose from and helped me decide which lender to go through in a very clear and transparent process.

Always easy to get in contact with Evan via phone or email which gave me great confidence too. Thankfully due to Evan and Julie’s hard work, settlement was only delayed minimally and I’m now on my way to building my first home.

Can not recommend them highly enough.

Alma82

Alma82Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The service is impeccable!

It is an absolute peace of mind working with Mortgage Domayne. Their professional approach to provide brokerage services and providing reliable information is their true point of differentiation. I have worked on several occasions with them and the experience was always seamless. In my recent interaction with them, I was working with an absolute gentleman, Gagan Dugg, who handled my application with great advice and patience and delivered the result at perfection. Thank you for your service.

Loan used forSecond Home

Viktoria Rose B.

Viktoria Rose B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got us through a very complicated settlement

We had a quite complicated settlement and Evan and Julie were very responsive throughout the whole process. They went above and beyond to make sure we settled our home and we appreciate all the hard work they had to do.

Great customer service!

The customer service was fantastic, kept us up to date, speedy turnaround times and always striving for our best interests
We would highly recommend them as they really do go above and beyond for you

Big thanks to Sean and Julie!

Elysia B

Elysia BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Service ! Best brokers out

Excellent customer service, both Julie and Sean went above and beyond for both of my properties. I wouldn’t go anywhere else, they are very trustworthy and always come though for me.

Great broker experience

Thanks you Evan and Julie I had a great experience, I couldn't have achieved the outcome I have without you guys. Great customer service and communication. Would recommend any day

Great work

Armstrong and Vanessa have been very helpful through the process. They know exactly what to do and are very experienced in dealing with complex situations. Certainly a good choice for first-time home buyers.

Loan used forFirst Home

Positive experience with great customer service

I needed assistance with obtaining finance for a home loan and was struggling to make it work. I subsequently engaged Robert who was extremely efficient and knowledgeable. I personally think that my home loan would have fallen through had Robert not been so quick on his feet and had so much knowledge on the property market in the area. Customer service was very good too and thank Vanessa who handled all my requests. I am very grateful and would not hesitate to recommend.

Fredrick.O

Fredrick.OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

We are grateful to Monika for helping us get our first home. Although we had limited time we managed to settle in time without any issues. Thanks again and I will recommend the team to my friends.

Aditia P.

Aditia P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Genuine people, great help with my portfolio.

Thank you very much for all your help all these years Sean and Julie. I will always recommend you both to my friends and colleague. I am genuinely happy with the level of service and wish you both a continuous success even during this unprecedented time. All the best and keep in touch!

Loan used forRefinancing

Sakshi

SakshiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great and efficient work

Gagan Dugg was very efficient, prompt and professional during the loan for my property and got the best deal! He is knowledgable, understands his clients goals and kept appropriate communication to get everything completed on time with minimal work required from my side. Love his promptness and his work.

Jordan G

Jordan GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Mortgage Brokers

A huge thank you to Sean and Julie for helping me purchase my first property I couldn’t of done it without them. I would highly recommend them as they are very easy to communicate and work with

Jordan

J. Lo

J. LoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My loan saviour

Thanks to Mark P. and Gagan D. for looking after my home loan. You have been a great help and definitely highly recommended. Cheers to these 2 people who made my own place come true..soon

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Diwani

DiwaniVictoria

Very very happy

Gagan, Mark, and Namisha are excellent professionals. They are my three musketeers.
They are very kind, accommodating, and always ready to listen. I was never given false hopes and they have all been very reassuring.

With my situation, I am just glad that mortgage domayne was willing to give me a chance...

10/10.. highly recommend.