Mortgage Domayne
Listing monitored by Mortgage Domayne

Pros

Excellent customer support
No unexpected costs
Timely service

Abdul
AbdulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome service

Gagan is an amazing broker, always willing to help me get the best rates. Amazing service, haven't had any issues. Gagan goes above and beyond, will highly recommend.

Richard
RichardCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Life saver

Gagn was amazing! Customer service is a 10+ patient and understanding of the process, very diligent with the paperwork and fully informative of all costs at a rate that is better than imagined

Fantastic service

Dealt with Gagan twice, easy to deal with, fantastic service, great results

Anne
AnneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good helpful people

All good, kept requesting documentation that I had already provided

Vaneshrie
VaneshrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and product knowledge. Professional and approachable

The service I received from Monika Sethi has been nothing short of excellent. Monika guided my husband and myself through every step while demonstrating in-depth product knowledge and patience to explain and answer all my questions as a first time buyer.

moe
moe

Professional, Friendly And Patient

We recently refinanced our PPOR through Joseph from Domayne. The whole process was smooth and easy. We had some challenges midway through the process and Joseph patiently took us through to the next lender. I would highly recommend Joseph.

• Incentivised Review No

Highly recommended they are The professionals

It has been great sharing our first home ownership experience with you ! Thank you Chantal and Mortgage Domayne

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Nicola Lane
Nicola Lane

Professional and friendly

Gagan went above and beyond to get me across the line with my mortgage. He was amazing to deal with.

Wonderful experience!!!

We had a great experience with our broker Chantal. She was very helpful and took the lead into giving us the best advise. She made sure settlement went through as planned without any problems. Thank you Chantal and Mortgage Domayne

Murthy
MurthyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly professional, expert knowledge

Johann Duarte is absolutely wonderful to deal with. Johann Duarte went above and beyond to ensure we got the best deal and always checked in to make sure we were across everything and comfortable with the process.Very professional and honest advice provided right from the beginning. Johann Duarte is fully across our requirements and comes up with the best product to suit. He always been very quick in responding to queries. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for advice or assistance.

Such great customer service! Highly recommend

Such a streamlined and straightforward process with this team. Thanks

Phillip L.
Phillip L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

I am so happy that I was introduced me to Monika. She has was always reassured me with my loan, and always quick to respond.

Thank you so much for your help and the support over the past year.

Jennifer
JenniferGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ranjan is a superstar!

Ranjan was simply the best to deal with. No matter when I called or texted him he always responded straight away. I asked so many questions as I was so unsure about the process, he always put my mind at ease.
I constantly called and he was the voice of calm on the other end.
We have now settled our home and couldn’t be happier.
Will absolutely recommend him to anyone who is building or buying.

Well organised, great support

I’m extremely happy with the service I was given
Thanks Mark,Dugg and team for all you help and support

Ignatius Chida
Ignatius ChidaNorth Western Region, NSW

Service par excellence! Can't ask for more

Monika and Shikha were so professional, hard working and efficient in handling our refinancing loan. They were in constant touch with us all the way and their service is unmatched! Monika's meticulous attention to detail made our refinancing loan application process effortless. We can't ask for more, love the efficient and professional service by these two dedicated Mortgage Domayne, wonderful staff. Thank you Monika and Shikha!

Get an answer from our members and Mortgage Domayne representatives

About Mortgage Domayne

Mortgage Domayne offers the following services, all under one roof:

• Loans. They offer a variety of home loans (including New Home Loans, Investment Loans, and Construction Loans) and commercial loans (including Industrial Property Loans, Unit Development Loans, and Business Loans).
  • Refinancing. Those wanting to look at other options may consider refinancing their loan.
  • Conveyancing. Mortgage Domayne has a conveyancing team that navigate the complexities of property law and take care of the details for you, doing both residential and commercial conveyancing.

With access to over 45 lenders, they strive to find a loan that’s best suited to you and your circumstances. One of the company’s core values is their people-first approach to lending, which means putting their customers at the centre of everything they do.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Mortgage Domayne’s customer service was excellent. Reviewers said that staff worked hard to ensure that customers knew their options, and gave great advice right from the initial consultation right through to the completion of the settlement.
  • They also found that the service didn’t incur any unnecessary or unexpected costs, which made them more confident about the whole loan process.
  • Reviewers found that the service was timely, with the loan process being completed efficiently.
  • Overall, reviewers felt like the team at Mortgage Domayne were acting in the best interest of their clients.
CategoryHome Loans