Mortgage Domayne

We were very happy in the end

We started off with not the best customer service then our profile case was handed over to Gagan & from there on we had no issue what so ever he was so easy to deal with communication was 10/10 made the process so much easier, we have now recommended 2 friends to him for business.
No unexpected costs it was all explain in a break up for us.
Rate is alright too

Stefan F.

Stefan F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Customer - Successful Purchase

Brian E.

Brian E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ran into troubles but Mortgage Domayne had our back

We had the miss fortune of having the bank make a mistake on our loan documents, this process took almost a month to resolve. The entire time the Team we were working with at Mortgage Domayne were keeping on top of the bank with constant follow up calls and checking account status hourly. Daily updates even if it was just on the little things to try and calm us. It was amazing to see the effort put in by the team to help us get to the finish and not just walk away when things got tough.
Thank you very much, for all of the help!

Successful First Home Buyer

I spoke to at least 4 different brokers, and I am so glad to have chosen Matt M at Mortgage Domayne. Matt went beyond my expectations to help me get my first home and made the experience amazing. Matt is such a nice guy who was very professional in answering all my questions, guided me the whole way, battled with lenders to get better deals, and helped me become a successful first home owner. I am truly grateful and thankful for Matt and have already passed his details onto friends and family.

Review collected in partnership with Mortgage Domayne

Very reliable, professional and helpful

I was very pleased by the service that I received by both Sean and Julie. I had a previous broker and my expectations were very low before turning to Mortgage Domayne. I was referred here by a friend and was hesitant at first but I am glad that I got in touch with Sean. My experience with both Sean and Julie was exceptional, they were very informative, answered all my questions, were very good at communicating with myself, the building company and the conveyancer. They went above and beyond to ensure that my home loan and settlement process went very smoothly. I would highly recommend them to anyone, especially if you are as clueless as myself when entering into the mortgage process, they will surely help in any way they can.

HAB

HABGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING experience 10 on 10.

Kellie R.

Kellie R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First home buyers.

We were super nervous about the whole loan process but Richard made sure we were at ease the whole process and was able to answer all of our questions. Great company to deal with. Highly recommend to anyone and everyone.

calayag l.

calayag l.Victoria

Excellent service

Sean is very professional and honest, Julie is very helpful. Both of them have done a great job and I highly reccomend them. They make things easy and straighforward. They just prove how good they are at what they are doing. Very reliable.

Nathaniel

Nathaniel Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Choice and Professional Service

Gagan and Mark were a pleasure to deal with, we were kept informed throughout the loan process. Gagan patiently answered all are questions. Their professional knowledge gave us a positive outcome.

Very happy customer, great experience and I couldn’t thank you both enough for all your help. Highly recommended to anyone.

Also thanks to Talha for assisting me through documents signing.

Great team!

Find out how Mortgage Domayne compares to other Home Loans

Prompt assistance for a first time buyer

Mark was readily available to help me through my first loan application, which helped with an otherwise stressful experience. He always took the time to explain my options and gave his opinion on which would be most beneficial to my circumstances. Mark was knowledgeable and calm throughout the process and I would definitely recommend his services if you're looking to take out a loan.

Mary R.

Mary R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer care

Evan and Julie were a pleasure to deal with. The entire loan experience was simple and easy we were kept informed throughout the entire process. Thank you to both for your assistance.

Buddy

BuddyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt and Efficient Mortgage Broker

Sean Curtin and Julie from Mortgage Domayne were amazing to deal with , made our process of building our first home so easy. 100% would recommend to anyone buying a house or for refinancing home loan.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional

Very good service for FHB especially, they took out all the hassle and unknowns for me. When other brokers put me in the to hard basket they took me on straight away. Very prompt in responding to any queries from me and the lender. The in house conveyancing made things a lot simpler to. A big thanks to Gagan, Maryanne and Jacinta to name a few.

Review collected in partnership with Mortgage Domayne

Sean and Julie were an amazing team in assisting us through a complicated and lengthy real estate issue with a great outcome for our settlement and loan package. Sean's background and experience was instrumental in a positive outcome and Julie's professionalism and customer service support was very much appreciated. Can't recommend our experience highly enough!

Excellent service

I was referred to Mortgage Domayne when purchasing my first home. Robert and his team were very helpful throughout the whole process and answered my queries in a timely manner.

Peter and Evangeline

Peter and EvangelineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Choice

As a FHB, our journey began without a single knowledge in this industry. Meeting Robert Gundi for the first time, we never had any doubt about him. He was so patient explaining every datails and options we have and how to achieve it. He is extremely well versed and dedicated on What he does. Same as to go we his associate Vanessa Corpaci. Together, they guide us in everything we do, and was prompt updating and replying to all our queries. Words can’t say much in how to thank both of you for making everything go smoothly. Much appreciated and highly recommended.

harry

harryVictoria

Professional and helpful

Julie was highly professional and attentive. Highly recommended.Evan was also very professional and helpful. I am very satisfied with their service. I will definitely use mortgage domayne in future. Also team in office is very helpful.

Shout-out to Evan and Julie

As a first home buyer, I couldn't be more proud of Evan providing a Class A service as a Broker, highly recommended to anyone as a FHB. He was quick, knowledgeable, well informed of any updates to progress and professional towards my journey in securing my first home. He also provided great advice from a bank perspective from he's past experiences which was a bonus, and Julie was well switched on in making sure that things were progressed in quick time frames.

Many thanks to both of you!!

Cheers

james

jamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tireless effort and communication outstanding result from outstanding people

We started our journey with Richard in July 2020, Along the whole journey and what 2020 has dished out to everyone Richard and Kunal have been brilliant, and couldn't recommend them enough. There were issues at the bank's end and I'm sure Richard and Kunal were sick of our multiple daily emails and calls but this never showed from their side no request or question was too much effort for them and could see how much they were helping us along our journey for purchasing our first home. If I ever need to get another loan I would call Richard and Kunal first.

We were first home buyers and had no idea what the whole process involved. Monika was amazing and answered every single question we had. She was easily contactable and responded promptly. Amazing experience and we couldn’t thank you enough for all your help.