Jai

JaiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional and caring approach......

Would like to thank Mohit for his immaculate work and also his patience in identifying the right product for us, looking forward to deal with them again. Great team managed by Mohit

Kim

KimPerth, WA

Excellent Service

The high level of communication and service provided by Mohit and Abhinash can not be faulted. We tried two big banks and they were not interested in providing us with a loan due to our age being in our sixties, however they put in the hard work and effort to obtain us not only a loan but also at exceptional interest rates. We live in Perth and the time difference did not make any difference as they are available at all times and communication between both parties was excellent. Both were constantly in touch and helpful throughout the whole process. We would sincerely recommend them to anyone.
Thank you and kind regards Kim & Cliff

Neeraj I

Neeraj IGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst service ever...

I engaged [Name Removed] from home loan experts. Submitted all the required documentation for assistance with investment loan. Even after 2 months I have no visibility of the loan serviceability. Following up with [Name Removed], the response is always to come back next day with no call or email. I am done with these guys wasting time and will not recommend to anyone. Extremely poor customer service.

Rebecca F.

Rebecca F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service

The level of service provided by Romy and Elishma was outstanding. The turnaround time for our approval for a home loan was amazing. We were on extremely tight deadline and we were almost asking the impossible of Romy and the team however they were able to achieve the result we wanted and kept us informed throughout the entire process. The home loan is extremely competitive and we couldn’t be happier. Can’t recommend Romy and the team highly enough.

Tarun

TarunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

My mortgage broker Ayush and Lending specialist Lasta were phenomenal in their job and assisted in getting my spouse and me out home and construction loan. Both were always responsive and gave their best. I would highly recommend them for home loans. Thanks & Regards - Tarun

Ross

RossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service from start to finish

I had the pleasure of working with Preeti and Anisha for a recent home loan. All the way from the first contact Preeti made sure I was making the best decisions, asking for the right amount and applying to the correct lender to ensure my application was approved. Service was fast and comms were great throughout. Upon application submission, Anisha kept me informed about progress, following up with the bank regularly and passing on any required info quickly. Couldn't be happier and would recommend to anyone. Thanks again!

Our Brokers for Life

Debbie

Debbie Southwest, VIC

Great experience

Amazing service, answered all question, were patient, kind and understanding right up until the end. Mohit and Sneha helped us, loan is fantastic and will save us a lot and make our life a lot easier

Milan Stajic

Milan StajicOfficer

No experts at all.

They contacted me relatively quickly took the basic information and said they will get back to me. No response as yet despite that they never looked at any financial. I guess they are not able to secure larger development loans.

Find out how Home Loan Experts compares to other Home Loans

Responsive, friendly and accurate service!

We recently purchased our first home with the help of Rojina, Sneha and Mohit. We were pressed for time and also had the added complication of COVID/Christmas etc. All three were extremely helpful and provided us with accurate information. They processed our application quickly and were very responsive. We are very happy with the customer service and rate we received for our home loan. I would highly recommend their services and would use them again!

Jodie

Jodie Sydney, NSW

Fro
Start to finish easy to get the information across to them via email also very quick response with a answer and what I needed. I would recommend this business.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Exceptional service! Truly are experts in their field

Ujjwal, Sadikshya, Rajat and their team were exceptional at finding me a lender within a 2 week turnaround time frame with an excellent loan package. They were willing to go above and beyond for their clients and has made this journey incredibly smooth , reliable and efficient process and the team never failed to keep me updated every step of the way. Home Loan Experts team were knowledgeable and kept me updated with current trends in the market. Very profresional service for those looking for a mortgage broker who are truly experts in their field. I highly recommend their services.

Okada E.

Okada E.New South Wales

Responsive and Professional Service

I really appreciated the responsive, professional and quality service I received from Home Loan Experts, and it was a pleasure to work with Pramesh and Rojina. My case was a bit particular, given I was going for an expat loan on two properties, and the settlement process fell in the midst of my international relocation. Despite the many challenges on my side, they showed amazing patience and adjusted to my changing requests. I was able to secure finance for both properties in time, thanks to them. I would highly recommend Home Loan Experts, especially for those needing an expat loan, as this is an area in which they specialise.

Stu B

Stu B

Not sure

Good customer service however I called about a cash out to invest in shares. Was told there isn’t a lender who will do that. I advised website states there are lenders.....didn’t get to speak with a mortgage broker to discuss in further detail. So not sure how good they really are...?

Got a call back after review went to mediation. Spoke to a broker- was very friendly. Not everything that they said could do on website was possible according to broker. Might be ok but marketing seems to be designed to draw in everyone and then renegotiate what is possible. Not quite bait and switch but not entirely accurate either.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry that you didn't get the experience that you were expecting. We'd like to hear from you - could you please send a message to complaints@homeloanexperts.com.au Thanks!

Craig Fisher

Craig Fisher

They go the extra mile.

Finding me a mortgage lender was very challenging due to the nature of my income as a sole trader. I had all but given up but Preeti, Anjita and the team did not and I'm now moving into my new place!
I would recommend Home Loan Experts to anyone. They were wonderful :)

Happy we choose them

They were very good at following up with the bank we finally ended up with. They were also flexible when we decided to change our loan type from a guarantor to a more simple loan. We're also happy that they will help us to continue getting the best rate in 2 years time!

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

So Grateful! Highly recommend Vivienne!

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

I m lucky that I found them.

They are very effecient, transparent and communicative. I got the third home loan with their help. They spent time to explain to me when I didn't understand things. I was informed every steps. Highly recommended. Thank you team.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Jojo, Thank you for your feedback on your fantastic experience with Home Loan Experts. We always strive to make the process simple for our customers whilst keeping them informed every step of the way. We wish you all the best with your new home!

Chris M.

Chris M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend Vivienne

I would be emailing and asking Vivienne over the course of two years or more around questions on obtaining finance before I became a customer. Vivienne would always promptly respond. I would highly recommend Vivienne and her team if you are needing a home loan. I just recently managed to get my first home loan with Vivienne's help.

Highly recommend Romy

Highly recommend Romy from home loan experts. From start to finish, the loan application process was easy and smooth.
With a lovely manner, Romy was always helpful, explaining everything thoroughly and answering any questions we had along the way. He helped us to secure a loan which we definitely would not have managed to arrange on our own. We will contact Romy if we ever need another home loan, and recommend you do too.

Application Process

Mia P

Mia Pasked

My husband is retired and I am 60 and work full time. Our home is fully paid for. What is the likelihood of being approved for a $60,000 home equity loan? Looking to pay minimal monthly repayments for 5 years then pay the loan out when I retire at 65. We have no other loans.

Bobby M.

Bobby M.asked

Dear Home Loan Expert,

Do your company can give mortgage/loan for foreigners (non-PR) who bought Australia property such as Indonesian ?

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your query Bobby. Could you please email us at feedback@homeloanexperts.com.au and provide us your details, then we can contact you. We can assist foreigners who are looking to buy in Australia or have property in Australia but there are many other factors to consider before our brokers can advise you. Once we get your details, our non - PR expert broker can call you to discuss your situation.

jesss999

jesss999asked

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?

Hi Jess
Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Get an answer from our members and Home Loan Experts representatives