Home Loan Experts

Fabulous job

Vivienne Than was amazing and did a fabulous job of getting us pre approval for a home loan .we are just over the moon Vivienne kept us up to date and was totally on the ball Vivienne was quietly confident that she could do this for us would highly recommend her and Home Loan Experts A huge huge thank you

Excellent Service

I turned to Homeloanexperts being disillusioned with another broker's over promise and under delivery and at a late stage in house negotiations. Vivienne was excellent in her energetic professionalism and advice with promp follow ups on every aspect of the application and approval. She delivered on time, with highly competitive rates and great service. Sophie has also been superb in her thorough but gentle settlement support. Homeloanexperts do exactly what they say they do - they have the power, speed and professionalism to make it happen. Thanks... twice. You guys are the best.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Robin, Thank you for the five-star review based on your awesome experience with Vivienne and Sophie. We're glad that we were able to assist you with your loan when others couldn't and will definitely pass this feedback on to Vivienne and Sophie for you!

Right place right people to deal with

The whole journey was very satisfying with all the amazing effort from the whole team. Shout out to Prakash and Sid who helped us getting the home loan application with best interest rate on the market. The guide from them in every steps was so helpful that you don’t need to research or ask anywhere else. I highly recommend home loan experts to anyone that has any trouble with finding the right loan.

Loan used for:First Home
Thank Sang D., for your review - we appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Thank you for trusting us with your finance. If we can help you with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Awesome service!

We stumbled across Home Loan Experts while trying to find a better broker. My husband contacted them and spoke with Edward and provided him with everything they needed to start. Edward was super friendly and helped with all our queries. Rachel from their office was also helping us and she was very lovely and easy to deal with. They got our loan approved and we couldn't be happier. These guys have been the best and easiest brokers to deal with, I highly recommend them and would use their services again.

Application Process
Thanks Fiona, we are so pleased you were happy with the service! Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you with anything. All the best with your new home.

Highly recommend home loan experts

Made a phone phone call and had a chat with Edward who was really friendly and helpful gave him all the info he need it with no fuss we got a conditional approval followed by a formal approval being self employed it a lot harder to get a loan I have used brokers on many occasions and Edward would have to be by far the best and easiest to deal with. Rachel has kept us informed about everything along the way and kept us in the know with what process the loan is at. Thank you so much to Edward and Rachel for all your help and looking forward to working with you guys again.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Thanks Louie B, we are so pleased you were happy with the service! Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan. We aim to serve you in the best possible way in the future.

Excellent, timely and personable service!

My wife and I engaged with Jenish and Abhinav to help us secure a mortgage. They provided excellent service, helpful recommendation and made the overall process simple and painless. Home Loan Experts provide excellent service, have great resources available and we will be recommending them to our friends and family for sure!

Loan used for:First Home
Thanks jbalsillie, it's been a pleasure to help you in your home loan journey! We wish you all the best in your new home. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch should you need anything.

Never to late

Myself & my sister are blown away with the service we have received from Home Loan Experts. My sister who is 64 years old never thought she would be able to own her own home she thought life had passed her by. We contacted Kenneth at HLE & from the first contact the service, communication & time response has been nothing short of amazing. The whole process was stress free & we were both kept in contact during & after the application had been submitted by both Kenneth Cheah & Sija Chualagain, who would have thought that you can still get a mortgage in later life.
Thank you Kenneth & Sija for going above & beyond & making my sisters dream come true it has been the best decision she has ever made & you both made the experience a positive & pleasurable one.
To anyone who thinks that owning your own home is out of reach or impossible then give Home Loan Experts a call you won’t be sorry.
Barbara

Loan used for:Second Home
Thank you, Barbara, for your feedback. Kenneth & Sija are a great asset to our company and we are really happy to hear that they were able to assist you with your home loan. Now that you have found us, our Customer Care Team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan. We aim to serve you in the best possible way in the future.

Terrible customer service and dodgy practices

I had read great reviews about the Home Loan experts so was hopeful but the service I received has been very unprofessional. It started off well when the broker [name removed] called me that afternoon and offered some quick advice for our situation and asked me to send him all our info and he would work on it and come back to me asap. He also advised some practices which I would consider "dodgy" especially given the recent banking royal commission. He mentioned that if we didn't have the full deposit we could draft a letter in a word doc from our parents saying they would gift us the full deposit amount if we didn't have it and then when we had time to save it we could tell the banks we didn't need the gift anymore. I told him my parents were in no financial position to be able to guarantee that and he said "it doesnt matter the banks don't check their financial position". Regardless I sent [name removed] the required info a few days later and its now been a week and he seems to have vanished off the face of the earth, I have followed up with multiple emails and also a message to his mobile but didn't not even receive confirmation he received our info and is working on it. This is extremely unprofessional considering you have just been requested to send all your personal information and income details etc to these guys. Either this is just one bad broker but im not inclined to recommend this company at all. In fact i'll be advising people against using them.

Hi Brie L, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This does not sound like the usual high level of service that we pride ourselves on. We'd like to look into this for you and see what we can do to help you. Could you please send us and email at complaints@homeloanexperts.com.au?Funny how with negative complaints you can never seem to find the customers details in the system. Check your email trail and records. No I wont waste more time re typing my complaint when it is already listed here.Hi Brie, We have tried calling you many times and have also sent you emails. We really want to resolve the matter. Could you please confirm best time that suits you?

Absolutely fantastic service

Absolutely fantastic service, i would like to thank Jenish and Bibek on the fantastic work on finding and organizing our new home loan. Communication was outstanding and they were always looking out for our best interests.
I highly recommend the Home Loan Experts to anyone specially the services of Jenish and Bibek.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Thank you for your feedback Mark. Jenish and Bibek are a great asset to our company and we are really happy to hear that they were able to assist you with your home loan. Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan. We aim to serve you in the best possible way in the future.

Fantastic Service!

I cannot thank Nirayu Shakyu and Raveena Singh enough for the assistance they have provided me in getting my home loan. They have gone above and beyond what i expected and i couldn't be happier with their service.

Loan used for:First Home
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I will definitely pass on your great compliments to Nirayu and Raveena. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends.

Had to climb Mt Everest to get a loan but Home Loan Experts provided a great experience.

Awesome brokerage service from Home Loan Experts. Amine, Nirakar and Sriya are
extremely helpful with customer service, and are always looking out for my best interests. Very satisfied with outcomes.
If I hadn't reached out and asked what was possible...I wouldn't have achieved handover this weekend. So incredibly greatful I stumbled accross Home Loan Experts!

Loan Start DateJuly 2018
Loan used for:Home Construction
Thank you, Tammy Eadie, for the five-star review. We're glad that Amine, Nirakar and Syria were able to assist you with your loan. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends. We wish you all the best for your new house.

So glad I came across Home Loan Experts!!!

After receiving disappointing news from one of the Big 4 banks we have been with for years, an online search for a mortgage broker had me calling Home Loan Experts. I spoke with Jonathan and from the beginning he did everything to help us out, along with Sameer we are in the final stages of signing off on loan documents to build our first house!! We cannot thank them enough for everything they have done for us!!

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used for:First Home
Thank you, Kristy, for the five-star review. We're glad that Jonathan and Sameer were able to assist you with your home loan. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends. We wish you all the best for your new house.

Review of James - Home loan experts

If you are looking for a business with expertise in securing a home loan and buying your dream house, James from HLE is the key. James was the staple in allowing us to secure our first ever home. I feel that James went over and above in his commitment to us and not only always found the time (even on a Friday afternoon past business hours) to move us towards our goal, he kept our family calm, in control and we enjoyed peace of mind. By the end of our process together, James even felt like part of the family and I can adequately say that working in customer experience myself for over 15 years, James is a real game changer and absolute dream for anybody looking to buy a home. He is honest, direct, so lovely in his dealings, understanding and clear in the process. James is an asset to anybody he works for, we are so grateful to James and the HLE for their assistance. They say that buying a house is ranked the 3rd most stressful thing you can do, but James made it so stress free for us (we were blind going into the process)! Thank you again James, we are so lucky to have had dealings with you.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used for:First Home
Thank you for your feedback Jerry - Lee B. James is a great asset to our company and we are really happy to hear that he was able to assist you with your home loan. Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan. We aim to serve you in the best possible way in the future.

Excellent Service

Excellent customer service
loan settled with no extra costs or any other issue with the loan
100% satisfied with the rate we received for this loan
Overall Home Loan Experts did a great job in all aspects as a broker
job well done

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property
Thank you, mhanna65, for the five-star review. We're glad that we were able to assist you with your loan. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends. We wish you all the best for your new house and look forward to assisting you again!.

Happy customer

Mohit & Sage have been extremely friendly and helpful from start of the process and I can't recommend Home Loan Experts enough if are looking for a broker.
They have been always been very prompt in responding to my queries and request and helped me a lot when I got stuck in difficult situations. I will definately use them again if I am to buy another property in future

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used for:First Home
Hi H Kim, Thank you for the review based on your exemplary experience with Mohit and Sage. Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan. We aim to serve you in the best possible way in the future.

Excellent Service from Home loan Experts

Highly satirised with the customer service level from home loan experts and especially from my broker Nirayu Shakya

From the moment I contacted Nirayu I knew he genuinely cared about getting my loan approved, he was patient with me and explained to me everything I needed to know. Buying a house is no easy process and Nirayu Supported me from start to end.

He even managed to remove a default from a very long time ago that was on my credit file.

If it wasn’t for homeloan experts I would not be in my dream home today!

I can’t thank home loan experts enough, I am so glad I got in contact with this company.

And a special thank you to Nirayu, I can’t thank you enough for all your help anabolic support for helping me with buying me dream home !

Highly recommend these guys! You will kid be disappointed.

Hannan

Loan Start DateNovember 2018
Loan used for:First Home
Hey Hanan Amin, Thank you for your feedback on your fantastic experience with Nirayu and the HLE team. Nirayu is a great asset to our company and we are really happy to hear that he was able to assist you with your home loan. Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan. We aim to serve you in the best possible way in the future.

Exceptional service and care from Vivienne Than

I have experienced exceptional customer service from Home Loan Experts - specifically Vivienne Than. Constant open communication ensured I felt comfortable with the process over 2 home loans, over the last few years. I am a customer for life!

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used for:Home Construction
Hi B Stacey, Thank you for the five-star review based on your awesome experience with Vivienne. Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends.

Great support and communication

Great service to find the right mortgage for our first home. The process was quick, easy, and we had plenty of options given to us.
Thanks heaps to Manish and Gunjan

Loan used for:First Home
Thank you for your feedback Brendan. Manish and Gunjan are a great asset to our company and we are really happy to hear that they were able to assist you with your home loan. Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan.

Highly professional service from Manish Rana and Mina (Manisha) Maharjan

Manish & Mina were absolutely fantastic to deal with. Throughout the whole process they kept us constantly updated, provided excellent and relevant explanations and proper follow ups. Very happy, thank you!

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Tatiana, Thank you for the review based on your exemplary experience with Manish & Mina. That is fantastic feedback and we will be sure to pass this on to Manish & Mina for you. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends.

Amazing service

Vivienne has been Amazing to work with. She was so clear and understanding of our requirements.
Even when we got a speed bump she worked through this with us with the assistance of Binay.
We would highly recommend Home Loan Experts.

Loan used for:Second Home
Thank you for your feedback Carrie17. Vivienne and Binay are a great asset to our company and we are really happy to hear that they were able to assist you with your home loan. Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan. We aim to serve you in the best possible way in the future.

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?
Hi Jess Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Hi, I've heard it's difficult for contractors (with their own abn) to get a home loan. My partner and I wish to obtain a home loan, and we already have 20% ready. He is a veterinarian (contractor) and I'm in a full-time job. Are there severe limitations in terms of borrowing capacity and lenders available, for our situation?
Hi Jas, We have options for both PAYG and self employed contractors. Vets are also a preferred profession with some of our lenders so we can often present a case and get a self employed contractor vet approved with more lenders than are normally available for someone with this employment type. Given the size of your deposit I expect it will be easy to get your loan approved.

I have a 2BHK flat in greater Noida and I have taken possession of this flat but registry is pending. Can I avail housing loan on this property?
Hi Hariram We're specialists in Australian mortgages. It looks like this property is outside of Australia so we are not able to assist. Best of luck with your loan application

Similar listings