Home Loan Experts

Very good home loan brokers

This is the second time I used Home Loan experts and they are one of the best brokers around. Thorough and transparent in their dealings. If you need a mortgage broker, I'll recommend dealing with them.

Loan TypeSplit
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Aviram. We're glad that we were able to assist you with your loan the second time as well. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you with anything. We wish you all the best.

Preeti is the best!

We had an amazing experience with Preeti for the finance of our first home. She is extremely professional, committed, and responsive, guiding us on each and every step forward. She was always available during the day or late evenings and answered all our phone calls, emails and questions, providing us with clear information and understanding of the product. From the very start Preeti looked after our interests and worked hard to get us the best rates and offer. At the latter stage we were feeling the pressure of settlement, but she pressed and escalated the case to bank and our solicitor which resulted in us winning our rebate.
We highly recommend Preeti and the team amongst our family and friends.
A huge thank you to Preeti and Mina for their hard work!!!!

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Mangesh A, Thank you for the five-star review based on your awesome experience with Preeti and Mina. We're glad that we were able to assist you with your loan and will definitely pass this feedback on to Preeti and Mina for you!

Wonderful Service and professionalism

Highly recommend using Home Loan Experts. My husband and I received such great service from Romy and Rachel who guided us through every step thoroughly when purchasing our investment property. Romy found us the best / most competitive option for us and Rachel's follow up service was faultless. Will definately be using them again!

Thanks Guys!

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property
Thanks Cas, we are so pleased you were happy with the service! Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan. We aim to serve you in the best possible way in the future.

Amazing experience. Highly recommend this company and Shane from home loan experts

From initial Enquiry to receiving my home loan Shane from home loan experts has taken away the stress and made the process run smoothly and efficiently can’t thank Shane and Sameer enough. Highly recommend and wouldn’t hesitate to use them and their service again

Loan used for:Second Home
Thank you for your feedback. Shane and Sameer are a great asset to our company and we are really happy to hear that they were able to assist you with your home loan. Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan. We aim to serve you in the best possible way in the future.

Great service & very friendly staff

I was extremely happy with the service from Romy and Rachel from the home loan experts.
As first home buyers they made the whole process from start to finish extremely easy and stress free. I would highly recommend there service and I will defiantly use them again in the future

Loan used for:Investment Property
Hi Kieran, Thank you for the review based on your exemplary experience with Romy and Rachel. That is fantastic feedback and we will be sure to pass this on to them for you. We look forward to assisting you again!

Very professional service

Had great experience with Home Loan Experts. Jenish and Isha was very nice professional staffs. They helped with our home loan from identifying our needs, suggesting the best possible product, processing to the settlement. Thank you. Highly recommended !.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used for:First Home
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Karthikumar. I will definitely pass on your great compliments to Jenish and Isha. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of your home loan.

Great Service with nice staff

We’ve had a great experience with Home Loan Experts. The company has a beautiful team of professional staff with great knowledge of the products and services that they and their affiliated financial institutions offer. We had very smooth home loan application and refixing processes thanks to the great financial advice and administrative assistance from Edward, Rylan and their team who have consistently been attentive and responsive to our needs. We are very happy with the good rates and the expert service we’ve received from Home Loan Experts and would highly recommend the company to anyone looking to obtain, refix or refinance a home loan.

Loan TypeSplit
Thanks Truong, we are so pleased you were happy with the service! Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you with anything. We wish you all the best!

Exceptional Service

From the get go Preeti listened and sought clarity to provide the best advise. She was able to offer me a solution I had no thought of myself. Service from the initial contact right up to settlement was great!

Loan used for:Refinancing
Thank you, Haylie, for the five-star review. We're glad that Preeti was able to assist you with your complicated situation. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends. We wish you all the best for your new house.

Professional services

Thank you to Johnathan and his Team Ajar & Nirakar for their professional support and patience throughout the loan process. We were well updated of every step from application to settlement. Would highly recommend services to those are expat, non-resident and/or new migrant.

Loan used for:First Home
Thank you for your feedback. We are really happy to hear that Johnathan and his Team Ajar & Nirakar were able to assist you with your home loan. Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan. We aim to serve you in the best possible way in the future.

Awesome service!

My wife and I are very thankful to Raul for making this process painless whilst offering us the best options for the loan. He was very knowledgable in his products, efficient and made sure we were at ease and understood each step of the process. We'd also like to thank Isha for the constant communication so we were always kept up to date in the progress of our application. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Loan used for:First Home
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Michael. I will definitely pass on your great compliments to Raul and Isha. Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan. We wish you all the best!

Great service, we highly recommend them!!!

Thanking Jinesh and Samiksha would not be enough for all the help and support they provided us in getting our home loan and settling our first home. I had contacted Jinesh at a point where we had tough times finalising a home loan lender. He was so helpful to suggest us some great options and walk us through the pros and cons of each and help us pick the best one for our circumstances. Samiksha has been prompt in getting the paper works done and relentless in chasing our solicitor for updates. They would update us at every step of the process from loan application through to the settlement, the whole process seemed so effortless thanks to these two.
We highly recommend them!!!!

Loan used for:First Home
Thank you for your feedback Sujith. Jenish and Samiksha are a great asset to our company and we are really happy to hear that they were able to assist you with your home loan. Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan. We aim to serve you in the best possible way in the future.

Extraordinary Service

Nirayu Shakya and Rushmi Shrestha are two of the nicest people I have ever dealt with. Their professionalism combined with their beautiful personalities was extraordinary. I was extremely happy with the outcome of my refinancing.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Thanks David, we are so pleased you were happy with the service! Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you with anything. All the best with your new home.

Prakash and Kristina are an awesome combination

Prakash has been extremely thorough and patient In my complex situation across 3 loans to be restructured! He has documented all details and provided valuable advice and service. We are extremely happy with the service.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Thank you, Kan K, for the five-star review. We're glad that Prakash was able to assist you with your complicated situation. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends. We wish you all the best for your new house.

Fabulous job

Vivienne Than was amazing and did a fabulous job of getting us pre approval for a home loan .we are just over the moon Vivienne kept us up to date and was totally on the ball Vivienne was quietly confident that she could do this for us would highly recommend her and Home Loan Experts A huge huge thank you

Loan used for:Second Home
Thank you for your feedback Deb. Vivienne is a great asset to our company and we are really happy to hear that she was able to assist you with your home loan. Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan. We aim to serve you in the best possible way in the future.

Excellent Service

I turned to Homeloanexperts being disillusioned with another broker's over promise and under delivery and at a late stage in house negotiations. Vivienne was excellent in her energetic professionalism and advice with promp follow ups on every aspect of the application and approval. She delivered on time, with highly competitive rates and great service. Sophie has also been superb in her thorough but gentle settlement support. Homeloanexperts do exactly what they say they do - they have the power, speed and professionalism to make it happen. Thanks... twice. You guys are the best.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Robin, Thank you for the five-star review based on your awesome experience with Vivienne and Sophie. We're glad that we were able to assist you with your loan when others couldn't and will definitely pass this feedback on to Vivienne and Sophie for you!

Right place right people to deal with

The whole journey was very satisfying with all the amazing effort from the whole team. Shout out to Prakash and Sid who helped us getting the home loan application with best interest rate on the market. The guide from them in every steps was so helpful that you don’t need to research or ask anywhere else. I highly recommend home loan experts to anyone that has any trouble with finding the right loan.

Loan used for:First Home
Thank Sang D., for your review - we appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Thank you for trusting us with your finance. If we can help you with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Awesome service!

We stumbled across Home Loan Experts while trying to find a better broker. My husband contacted them and spoke with Edward and provided him with everything they needed to start. Edward was super friendly and helped with all our queries. Rachel from their office was also helping us and she was very lovely and easy to deal with. They got our loan approved and we couldn't be happier. These guys have been the best and easiest brokers to deal with, I highly recommend them and would use their services again.

Application Process
Thanks Fiona, we are so pleased you were happy with the service! Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you with anything. All the best with your new home.

Highly recommend home loan experts

Made a phone phone call and had a chat with Edward who was really friendly and helpful gave him all the info he need it with no fuss we got a conditional approval followed by a formal approval being self employed it a lot harder to get a loan I have used brokers on many occasions and Edward would have to be by far the best and easiest to deal with. Rachel has kept us informed about everything along the way and kept us in the know with what process the loan is at. Thank you so much to Edward and Rachel for all your help and looking forward to working with you guys again.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Thanks Louie B, we are so pleased you were happy with the service! Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan. We aim to serve you in the best possible way in the future.

Excellent, timely and personable service!

My wife and I engaged with Jenish and Abhinav to help us secure a mortgage. They provided excellent service, helpful recommendation and made the overall process simple and painless. Home Loan Experts provide excellent service, have great resources available and we will be recommending them to our friends and family for sure!

Loan used for:First Home
Thanks jbalsillie, it's been a pleasure to help you in your home loan journey! We wish you all the best in your new home. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch should you need anything.

Never to late

Myself & my sister are blown away with the service we have received from Home Loan Experts. My sister who is 64 years old never thought she would be able to own her own home she thought life had passed her by. We contacted Kenneth at HLE & from the first contact the service, communication & time response has been nothing short of amazing. The whole process was stress free & we were both kept in contact during & after the application had been submitted by both Kenneth Cheah & Sija Chualagain, who would have thought that you can still get a mortgage in later life.
Thank you Kenneth & Sija for going above & beyond & making my sisters dream come true it has been the best decision she has ever made & you both made the experience a positive & pleasurable one.
To anyone who thinks that owning your own home is out of reach or impossible then give Home Loan Experts a call you won’t be sorry.
Barbara

Loan used for:Second Home
Thank you, Barbara, for your feedback. Kenneth & Sija are a great asset to our company and we are really happy to hear that they were able to assist you with your home loan. Now that you have found us, our Customer Care Team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan. We aim to serve you in the best possible way in the future.

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?
Hi Jess Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Hi, I've heard it's difficult for contractors (with their own abn) to get a home loan. My partner and I wish to obtain a home loan, and we already have 20% ready. He is a veterinarian (contractor) and I'm in a full-time job. Are there severe limitations in terms of borrowing capacity and lenders available, for our situation?
Hi Jas, We have options for both PAYG and self employed contractors. Vets are also a preferred profession with some of our lenders so we can often present a case and get a self employed contractor vet approved with more lenders than are normally available for someone with this employment type. Given the size of your deposit I expect it will be easy to get your loan approved.

I have a 2BHK flat in greater Noida and I have taken possession of this flat but registry is pending. Can I avail housing loan on this property?
Hi Hariram We're specialists in Australian mortgages. It looks like this property is outside of Australia so we are not able to assist. Best of luck with your loan application