Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Helpful, prompt and got the job done.

Can't thank you enough for getting our loan sorted and home build in a timely manner. Loved the fact you were diligent in follow-ups and correspondences. Will be sure to go back to you for our next steps in the future. Thanks to Jenish, Subham and team. You did a great job and brought my confidence back in a mortgage provider.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Extremely helpful, absolutely amazing to deal with!

We were absolutely happy with our service from home loan experts, they went above and beyond to help us get our block of land ready to build our forever home! Can not thank you guys enough.. kept us posted every single time they heard news.. very highly recommend

Glen

GlenSydney, NSW

These guys are the real deal. They keep their promises, which is rare in this industry. Highly, highly recommended.

They listened. They responded in a timely manner. They achieved more than expected. They are in a leading class of their own. Go no further. When they say Home Loan Experts, that's what they deliver.

Rob

Rob

Took the stress out of our mortgage

Needed to find a mortgage provider who would provide financing whilst I was still on probation in my new job.
Mohit, Aseem and Ishu were awesome. Great communication throughout and a relatively stress-free process

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Be careful - they charge clawback fees!

I refinanced my home loan through Home Loan Experts and found their service lacking. I had to continually chase them for the paperwork, I was advising them regarding my change of name on title documents (thought they were the experts?), and found spelling mistakes! Eventually the loan settled, although not without the hassle I was trying to avoid by using a broker. I then sold my home and paid out the loan within the 2 years and was shocked to receive an email requesting payment of the "clawback fee" they had received from the bank. This is the only broker I know of that actually passes this onto the customer. Please be careful, I would strongly recommend staying far away from these brokers. Dealing with them was painful and costly.

Loan used forRefinancing
John Allery

John AlleryCentral Queensland, QLD

Unbeatable, Uncomparable... Enthusiam & Persistance!

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property

Excellent Service

Mohit, Aseem and Sajal were fantastic and went above and beyond to help us find a suitable product and purchase our new home. They were excellent at communicating where things were up to every step of the process.

Great Home Loan Service!

My wife and I were very happy with the way Home Loan Experts handled our applications to refinance our two properties. They did everything with the bank. They were wonderful.

GTh

GTh

Excellent service! Highly recommended!

From the start of our loan application until well after we settled, the team at Home Loan Experts have been great! They helped us navigate some tricky "COVID-19 induced" issues and get us into the home we've always wanted. Thank you Kenneth and team!

Find out how Home Loan Experts compares to other Home Loans

Thanks so much- we love our home!

Thank you Mohit, Rojina and Ashma for helping us with our loan!
You were all so patient and answered all our questions and worked tirelessly until throughout the the home loan process!
I would recommend Home Loan Experts to anyone looking for a home loan :)

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Anonymous

AnonymousNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Highly recommended !!!

I started my first home loan with Romy from Home Loan Experts. He has been a really good support all through out the process. Very good communication and follow up. I recommend them.

Sam W

Sam WSouth West, WA

All willing to help, the drops off the face of the earth.

Loan used forRefinancing
Lauren

LaurenPerth, WA

False information and very unhelpful

I was completely brushed off by this company telling me I had no chance obtaining a home loan as a single parent. They would not even tell me what my options were or what I need to do to get there. I was faced with a judgemental and rude tone by a gentleman who barely spoke English. Now just 3 months later I have a great deal with my bank of choice and building my dream home thanks to a broker that worked with my individual situation and showed me kindness instead of throwing me in the too hard basket.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Lauren, for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry that you didn't get the experience that you were expecting. We'd like to hear from you - could you please send a message to complaints@homeloanexperts.com.au Thanks!

Tania

Tania

Exceptional Service

Romy, Ayush and Abhijiti were an absolute pleasure to deal with! So professional and knowledgeable. From the beginning all the way through to settlement, they made the whole process so easy and hassle free. Highly recommended!

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Continuing to provide an exceptional service

2.5 years after securing me a loan for my house, the team at Home Loan Experts continue to offer support and do a great job at it. Subham, from homeloan experts, emailed me just checking in on my loan, and I asked whether he can get in touch with the bank and request a lower rate. A few days later he got back to me with good news and my rate was lowered by 0.4%. Great team. Great continuing service.

Loan Start DateMarch 2018

Seraya6632

Seraya6632South East Queensland, QLD

The great service continues!

Once again home loan experts made the process of comparing and fixing our home loan with the best possible option. Proactive, prompt responses and hassle free.

Thanks as always Team.

Loan Start DateAugust 2017
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Seraya, Thank you for the five-star review based on your awesome experience at Home Loan Experts. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends. We wish you all the best!

Exceptional service

We recently used Home Loan Experts to help secure a home loan for us to buy our home. Our Mortgage Broker was Prakash, assisted by Anil, and our Loan Processing Specialist was Ujjwal. The service from the entire team was exceptional, particularly Prakash who worked with us for about 9 months exploring different funding options until we landed on our final strategy (and were ready to purchase). Prakash and the team were very professional, knowledgeable and responsive. With their help, we were able to secure a home loan that met all of our objectives. I would have no hesitation in recommending Prakash and the team, and would be very happy to have them assist me with securing any loans in the future.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Home Loan Experts are Home Loan Heroes!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2017
Dee

DeeSouth West, WA

Home loan experts are very professional!

Home Loan Experts are a great company to help you find the best mortgage loan being offered by banks. They are professional, great communicators and assist you through the settlement process where they can. They are a free service to people looking to borrow money to purchase a property, so rather than researching yourself, I recommend using the Home Loan Experts!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Amy N.

Amy N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional, transparent and very efficient

We recently purchased our first home and used the services of Home Loan Experts. From our first inquiry until settlement we found Kenneth and Devin to be professional, transparent and very timely in their communications. They kept us up to date every step of the way and always responded to emails in a timely manner. They truly took a lot of the stress away! I will definitely be recommending them to friends and family and they will be our first stop when we need a broker again in the future.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Mia P

Mia Pasked

My husband is retired and I am 60 and work full time. Our home is fully paid for. What is the likelihood of being approved for a $60,000 home equity loan? Looking to pay minimal monthly repayments for 5 years then pay the loan out when I retire at 65. We have no other loans.

Bobby M.

Bobby M.asked

Dear Home Loan Expert,

Do your company can give mortgage/loan for foreigners (non-PR) who bought Australia property such as Indonesian ?

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your query Bobby. Could you please email us at feedback@homeloanexperts.com.au and provide us your details, then we can contact you. We can assist foreigners who are looking to buy in Australia or have property in Australia but there are many other factors to consider before our brokers can advise you. Once we get your details, our non - PR expert broker can call you to discuss your situation.

jesss999

jesss999asked

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?

Hi Jess
Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Get an answer from our members and Home Loan Experts representatives