Professional Brokers

Very good experience with this broker.
Frequent updates provided
Quick responses to queries
Great problem solving and getting other parties in line.
No extra costs, all covered by holding the loan for sufficient time.

Mai Li

Mai LiCentral, SA

Great & Professional Service! Must Recommend!

Saujan and Mohit has provided us enormous of help during the whole loan process. They are kind, patient and yet professional people. Their response always quick! I have a PR, my partner holding a working Visa in Australia which made our case unusual and difficult. But they led us cut through all the difficulties and finally we got our very nice house. Highly recommend to others who need loan to get their dream house...

Jacob

JacobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great problem solvers

Great service from Romy, Ayush and Bibek. Found the perfect solution to some complex requirements and made the process easy. There was great support every step of the process and it was explained well. Also very attentive to questions and changes.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Jacob, for the feedback on your fantastic experience with Romy and the team. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of your home loan.

Amazing service and great result

Preeti is an excellent mortgage broker. She was clear and concise in her communication and we really did feel she was looking out for the best option for us. She has helped us with both our loans and has worked out a great solution for us which we dont think we could have got elsewhere. Sid was really good at getting everything together and making the process smooth and efficient. Even when we were busy, they kept at it for which we are truly grateful.

RonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient and Professional. Can't ask for a better broker!

These guys really know the business well and gave me fabulous advice. They are the only broker that was able to help us getting a home loan approved at a very competitive rate.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Ron, for the feedback on your fantastic experience. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of the loan.

Ron

Yes just want to thank Shane and Sonia specifically for making the process so easy!

Great service! Top brokers

Manish provided us with a great brokerage service and I would recommend him to anyone with unique or difficult circumstances. My partner is not a resident making it difficult for us to find a loan through the big 4 banks but Manish with his broad network of lenders found us a perfect fit with a more accommodating bank. As first homeowners Manish and his team guided us through the whole process.
Thanks Manish!

Loan TypeSplit
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Mitchell Jacques, for your feedback. We are so pleased that you are happy with the service provided by Manish! He is a great asset to our company. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of the loan.

Lou

LouHunter Region, NSW

Absolute Experts! Made it so easy!

We just had a loan approved through using these brokers. We were a bit all over the place in our decisions, but the staff were so supportive, informative and patient. We got a great rate and it was so incredibly easy-they did it all for us. I simply could not recommend them more highly. Thank You Jonathan, Ajar and Saujan. We are so very grateful! Everything has been outstanding from start to finish.

Loan used for:Second Home
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Lou, for the feedback on your fantastic experience with Jonathan and the team. We hope that you are enjoying your new home and we look forward to assisting you throughout the life of the loan.

Ashwin

Ashwin

Outstanding service and experience

All I can say is what an amazing experience, one of the most professional organisations I have worked with. Shankar Ramakrishnan and Sunish Vaidya were extremely proactive, provided amazing customer service and followed up every step of the way to give us the results we wanted. Would highly recommend HLE for your home or investment loans :)

Darren

DarrenSydney

Great Service once again. Always easy and hassle free.

Fantastic. Vivienne from home loan experts has been my personal broker now for the past 5 years. Always hassle free application from the start to the finish. Highly recommend Home loan experts

Loan used for:Home Construction
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Darren, for your feedback. Vivienne is a great asset to our company and we are really happy to hear that she was able to assist you with your home loan. We aim to serve you in the best possible way in future.

Investment prop

Loan came through but took sooo long for everything to happen, heaps of back and forth between me and the bank asking silly questions, was probably the most stressful 4 weeks .

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Aaron, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to look into this matter for you and see what we can do to help you. Could you please send us an email at complaints@homeloanexperts.com.au?

hayley97

hayley97Frankston

Re - Finance

Both Pramesh and Abhinav went out of there way to get our re-finance completed. The advice they gave really helped us to make sound financial decisions. They have been able to find us lenders that we did not even know we were able to use. I am impressed with the on-going service they provide and have offered there full support

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thanks, Hayley97, we are so pleased that you are happy with the service provided by Pramesh and Abhinav! They are a great asset to our company. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of the loan.

Fantastic Service!

I have a very complicated financial situation as an Australian living overseas. I contacted many brokers after my bank of 30 years was dragging their feet. Our dream home was only going to be on the market for 3 weeks and Robert responded immediately and had a workable plan back to us within 48 hours. Two weeks later, I was on a plane back to Australia to sign the contract.

Highly recommended!

October 8th 2019 Update: Excellent product and service

I live overseas and with a complicated financial situation, I had tried a number of brokers but none were able to help. Robert contacted me within 24 hours of my first email and within 48 hours he had a solution that enabled me to buy my dream house within 3 weeks.

Highly recommended!

Loan used for:Refinancing
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi DJT, Thank you for the review based on your exemplary experience with Robert. We're glad that he was able to assist you with your complicated situation. We wish you all the best for your new house.

Wayne

WaynePeel, WA

A1 Service, Fantastic Support. 10/10

All I can say is what an amazing experience, one of the most professional organisations I have worked with. Proactive, amazing customer service, and followed up every step of the way to give us the results we wanted. Hats off to Robert and Rachel for first class service. No.1 recommendation for anyone looking for home loan finance.

Loan used for:Refinancing
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Wayne, Thank you for the five-star review based on your awesome experience with Robert and Rachel. We're glad that we were able to assist you with your loan and will definitely pass this feedback on to Robert and Rachel for you!

Azita!! Amazing!

Azita!! She's a lifesaver! Managed to get our home loan approved within 10 days! She worked hard and stayed up late to ensure we got our loan approved in time!

Loan TypeSplit
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thanks Renee, we are so pleased you were happy with the service!
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you with anything.
All the best with your new home.

Awesome, punctual, friendly service

I had an awesome experience with Home Loan Experts, specifically with Pramesh and Abhinav. They helped me secure a difficult-to-get investment home loan, allowing me to buy a property from the U.S., where I'm currently living, in my home country of Australia. The limitations and particularities of my situation and borrowing capacity didn't seem to make the process any more difficult for them, or if it did, I never felt it! I always felt their confidence and support, and was very happy with the successful outcome. They were both very friendly, helpful, and extremely prompt and polite in all their communications. Really can't complain about any single aspect of my experience with them.

Great service!!

I have used their services several times now and i have referred many friends and family and they have all been extremely happy with their service. Preeti and her team are very efficient and genuine and always there to answer any questions and they go well and truly beyond to help out. Would highly recommend.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Ash, We appreciate the feedback on your great experience with the Home Loan Experts team. It's great to know that we were able to assist you with your home loan. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of the loan.

gotdaniel

gotdanielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service and dedication

I have had two mortgages handled by Home Loan Experts. The first was a normal mortgage and my current one which was a construction loan. I can say their service and dedication in both cases were outstanding. My broker Sunish Vaidya always went over and above to keep my construction loan moving. He always answered my emails within a few hours, and always in a professional, friendly and courteous manner. If I ever had to refinance I would definitely go through Home Loan Experts again. Thanks for making my dream home a reality!!

Loan used for:Home Construction
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Fantastic Service and the only team capable of great delivery to an overseas client

I am delighted with the service provided by Home loan Experts and particularly my dedicated broker Romy and processing specialist Abhinav. As an overseas client, I have been very pleasantly surprise to have found a company who caters for my more complex needs and a broker with the experience and expertise to work with me to achieve my objectives. I highly recommend Home Loan Experts to anyone and in particular to Australian Expats looking for the support and expertise needed to manage investment loans from overseas. Great support and great communications throughout the process!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Vivienne and Devin helped us secure our mortgage

Vivienne and Devin were wonderful in their attention to our application and helping us secure finance for our new home. It was a difficult process as the bank took longer than expected to process our documentation and give approval for settlement. Vivienne and Devin persisted in following up with the bank until we received the good news that we were unconditionally approved and then settlement occurred. They worked long hours to get our application through and we are very grateful to them for all the hard work and help they gave us on our application. They went above and beyond.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Big Thank you Preeti Kowshik !!!

Amazing experience throughout the process , promptness by both Sameer and Preeti was exceptional . We were in the loop during every stage . Very thankful for the guidance , support during this process and making our dream come true.

jesss999

jesss999asked

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?

Hi Jess
Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Jas

Jasasked

Hi, I've heard it's difficult for contractors (with their own abn) to get a home loan. My partner and I wish to obtain a home loan, and we already have 20% ready. He is a veterinarian (contractor) and I'm in a full-time job. Are there severe limitations in terms of borrowing capacity and lenders available, for our situation?

Hi Jas,
We have options for both PAYG and self employed contractors. Vets are also a preferred profession with some of our lenders so we can often present a case and get a self employed contractor vet approved with more lenders than are normally available for someone with this employment type. Given the size of your deposit I expect it will be easy to get your loan approved.

hariram

hariramasked

I have a 2BHK flat in greater Noida and I have taken possession of this flat but registry is pending.
Can I avail housing loan on this property?

Hi Hariram
We're specialists in Australian mortgages. It looks like this property is outside of Australia so we are not able to assist.
Best of luck with your loan application

Get an answer from our members and Home Loan Experts representatives