Wonderful service

We are very happy with the service from our agents. They have been very informitive all the way and answered all our questions we would recommend .Thank you to Vivienne and Devin for help making our dream come true.

Liz and David Denham

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used for:Home Construction

Md. Kamruzzaman S.

Md. Kamruzzaman S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and highly recommend

I was looking around for my home loan. I spoke to couple of dudes in Bank and broker house. Some people over-promise, under-deliver and some were misleading me.

But honestly Jenish from HomeLoanExperts was completely different from them. Since the first day I feel like I am in right hand and I can trust these people. Due to my work condition I had limited option to choose lenders. But Jenish come up with best option for me. I was overwhelmed by their support and how quick they resolved my bank loan.

Really Excellent Team. Highly recommend.

Special thanks Jenish, Mirendra and Kristina.

Chuck

Chuck

Excellent Service!

We have been trying to refinance our loans for a year now and it was all disappointment. Lucky I come across to the Home Loan experts and the service is excellent. they are very easy to deal with and will find the right loan for you.

Thanks to Preeti and Prajeet for looking after us.

shrilatha R.

shrilatha R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best agents in Australia

Excellent service, highly recommend

Aman, Robert and the team were fantastic. They kept us informed every step of the way and handled everything professionally. Highly recommended for great service cant thank them enough for the great job.

Loan used for:Refinancing
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thanks Karen, we are so pleased you were happy with the service!

Nessa

Nessa

Happy customer!

Thankyou Romy and Sanju for your professionalism, for being so thorough with timely communication in keeping us up to date , every step of the way. You had a great understanding of our needs and worked hard to make this happen. This has been a smooth, stress free process and I recommend your speciality service with high regard. I look forward to contacting you both in the future. Thanks again!

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Nessa, Thank you for the five-star review based on your awesome experience with Romy and Sanju. We're glad that we were able to assist you with your loan and will definitely pass this feedback on to them for you!

Joanne

JoanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

We are first time buyers and Jonathan and his team have made the process easy for us. Especially Saujan who's been nothing but amazing, always giving us updates on how our application is going and trying his best to get us the best interest rates. Thank you Home Loan Experts.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Joanne, for the five-star review. We're glad that Jonathan and his team were able to assist you with your loan. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends. We look forward to assisting you again!

Excellent work

The tone was set on from the first contact I had with Romy. He was very professional, Understood our situation. From the time we provided the required documents all the way through to settlement, Romy and Sanju kept us informed, always happy to answer our every questions and were always available. Will definitely use them again. Could not recommend them high enough.
Keep up the great work

Loan used for:Refinancing
Angelo d.

Angelo d.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always available

Myself and my wife are very happy with the service offered by Prajeet and Prakash. We were relatively new to the process and they supported us through the whole process up to settlement. They were always contactable (even after business hours) and always helpful.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hey Angelo d., Thank you for the feedback on your experience with Prajeet and Prakash. We always strive to make things as easy as possible for our customers, so it's great this was the case for you. We wish you all the best!

raksha P.

raksha P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Forever Grateful

Really grateful for Devin and his team for working tirelessly and getting our loan approved despite all the unusual circumstances associated with our application. Devin was always communicating and informing us about each and every process, he is highly reliable and friendly. We wouldn't have been able to get the loan if it wasn't for him. Thank you so much.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi raksha P, Thank you for the review based on your exemplary experience with Devin. That is fantastic feedback and we will be sure to pass this on to Devin for you. We look forward to assisting you again!

absolutely outstanding

My partner and I are very satisfied with the home loan experts and we would recommend them to anyone looking at purchasing a home. Thank you Ujjwal and Suajan A+++

Loan used for:Second Home
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thanks jarred, we are so pleased you were happy with the service!

mike

mikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding customer service from Jenish and team!

Outstanding service from start to finish from Jenish Manandhar and his team, Prajeet and Kristina.
Jenish listened very carefully of my situation and came up with a suitable home loan solution. Pre-Approval was obtained swiftly with a major lender. Jenish went through in detail with me, my borrowing capacity prior to offer deadline, enabling me to confidently place a strong offer, which was then accepted. Full Approval and Settlement went through smoothly. Prajeet and Kristina constantly kept me up to date with progress of the application.

The team was always available and contactable. Ultimately, I was able to make a purchase before end of year, thanks to Jenish and the team.
Very highly recommended!

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi mike, Thank you for the five-star review based on your awesome experience with Jenish Manandhar and his team. We're glad that we were able to assist you with your loan and will definitely pass this feedback on to our team for you!

Proffessional, patient and courteous end to end brokerage

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Den Govender

Den GovenderHunter Region, NSW

Great Service and Prompt Replies!!!

Jenish and Yourusha from Home Loan Experts were amazing, our land registered very early and we were short on time to get the land loan sorted.The team at HLE were very proactive in the loan process and made our lives alot easier by giving us all the requirements and forms we needed in advance as well as providing tips and tricks to getting the loan processed as fast as possible without delays due to paperwork. Highly Recommended!!!

Loan used for:Home Construction
Kaus

KausSydney

Highly recommended!!!

Team at homeloan experts( Jonathan, Devin, Sameer) have been very pro active provoding constant and regular updates throughout the process. They were extremely helpfull with my continous changing loan requirements.
They made the process easy and stress free. Highly recommended!!!

Erin

ErinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Above and beyond!

Mohit and his team were wonderful to deal with and made the process as easy as possible. We are so thankful for their tireless efforts in securing our home loan - especially at times where the bank itself wasn't as easy to deal with. Thank you so much!

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Erin, for the five-star review. We're glad that Mohit and his team was able to assist you with your home loan. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends. We wish you all the best for your new house.

Jake

JakeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service!

We had Devin as our broker who tirelessly worked towards getting our loan approved. He did a great job and we are so thankful we finally have a house to call our own.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thanks Jake, we are so pleased you were happy with the service!

Linh

LinhSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding services

Have been with another home loan broker before, who appeared to be somehow helpful during the sales only. With home loan expert, Pramesh and his team in specifically, we were in a good hand. All of our inquiries were responded promptly even out of hours. They have always been competent and sufficient in what they were doing. Right after the settlement, follow-up emails have been kept sent to us, makes us feel being cared for and safe in their hands

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Linh, for the feedback on your fantastic experience with Pramesh and the team. We hope that you are enjoying your new home and we look forward to assisting you throughout the life of the loan.

Harry

Harry

Happy as a pig in poo

I cannot recommend these people enough. At the age of 50 and with grandchildren expanding our family the need to have a house to accommodate was vital. The regular communication and professional service received made the purchase of a new home a reality. My wife and i are finally able to enjoy the future , milestone birthdays , xmas etc to be celebrated once again in the home of our dreams.
Thankyou

Loan used for:Second Home
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Harry. It's great to know that we were able to assist you with securing your dream home. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of the loan.

mike

mikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice save after a rocky start!

We were originally assigned a broker who left your employment and sort of left us in a limbo for a few weeks which was quite stressful for my wife and I. But, once Pramesh was assigned, he was extremely helpful and understanding and got us over the line. So, kudos and 5 stars to Pramesh and Prajeet but I got to take 1 star off for leaving us in a state of stress for a few weeks.

jesss999

jesss999asked

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?

Hi Jess
Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Jas

Jasasked

Hi, I've heard it's difficult for contractors (with their own abn) to get a home loan. My partner and I wish to obtain a home loan, and we already have 20% ready. He is a veterinarian (contractor) and I'm in a full-time job. Are there severe limitations in terms of borrowing capacity and lenders available, for our situation?

Hi Jas,
We have options for both PAYG and self employed contractors. Vets are also a preferred profession with some of our lenders so we can often present a case and get a self employed contractor vet approved with more lenders than are normally available for someone with this employment type. Given the size of your deposit I expect it will be easy to get your loan approved.

hariram

hariramasked

I have a 2BHK flat in greater Noida and I have taken possession of this flat but registry is pending.
Can I avail housing loan on this property?

Hi Hariram
We're specialists in Australian mortgages. It looks like this property is outside of Australia so we are not able to assist.
Best of luck with your loan application

Get an answer from our members and Home Loan Experts representatives