Home Loan Experts

Amazing and far exceeded our expectations

The best thing about them was their communication. They kept contact every single step of the way. They were so humble, polite and understanding too. Amazing. Informative.
And so efficient.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan used for:First Home

They really are the experts!

I contacted Home Loan Experts via an online form after having our loan pre-approval knocked back by one of the big banks. Unfortunately we had received incorrect advice from a broker at another company. Given the credit tightening conditions in the current market we were a bit worried we wouldn't be able to secure a loan.
We were contacted by James at Home Loan Experts, who assured us he could help, and guided by his expertise we were able to secure a loan to purchase our first property.
We are so thankful to James and Sage for getting us to this point and making the process so easy. Their efficiency, communication and knowledge has been exceptional. Every question we had was answered quickly and thoroughly. We will definitely be contacting Home Loan Experts when the time comes to purchase our next property!

Loan used for:First Home

Amazing service and outstanding results!

I couldn’t speak higher of Homeloan Experts, especially James and Shashi. Such a high level of customer service and they both took such great care of us through every step of the way. Prompt in returning phone calls and emails and always so helpful and knowledgeable with every question we had. We had many challenges with our situation that made getting a homeloan difficult but once we turned to Homeloan Experts, James assured us it was possible and then delivered on his word more than once. This is the only company to look for in help acquiring or refinancing your homeloan.

Application Process

One of the BEST Life Changing Decisions ever Made!

Firstly I have to state that Jeffrey Torio and Abhinav Aryal are an AWESOME TEAM! They helped my husband and I secure our home loan in such a professional, efficient and patient manner, that I am beyond impressed and would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone! From the first call Jeffrey understood our needs and worked closely with us from start to finish. He gave us reasonable advise and presented the pros and cons of many situations that we suggested and situations that came up in regards to our personal finances, always guiding us with his personal and professional experience.
We will definitely go back to Home Loan experts, namely Jeffrey and Abhinav for any future services.

Thanks again guys!

Loan used for:First Home
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Supierz Family. I will definitely pass on your great compliments to Jeffrey and Abhinav. Now that you have found us, our Customer Care Team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan.

Excellent unbeatable service from Jeffrey and Swarna!!!

Jeff and Swarna made my experience with the loan application process seem seamless despite all the work and requirements! They answered all my questions promptly, were very diligent and pro-active in following up on the next steps, explained the application process very clearly and held my hand along the way! I highly recommend anyone looking to buy a property to seek out Jeffrey and Swarna services!

Loan TypeSplit
Thank you, Paula, for the five-star review based on your awesome experience with Jeff and Swarna. I will definitely pass on your great complements to them. We look forward to continuing our diligent service throughout the life of the loan.

Best of the Best !

Customer service was genuinely ultimate !
Didn’t experience any unexpected extra costs or other issues
I’m 100 % satisfied with the rate we received the loan
Best team out there ! Highly recommended!
Thank you for making our Dream come true

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Loan used for:First Home
Thank you, Mohan, for sharing your fantastic experience with Home Loan Experts Team. It is good to know that we were able to assist you with securing a competitive rate. Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan.

They make miracles happen.

We never dreamt we would ever be investors after approaching several financial institutions with all negative responses. Up to today we still dont comprehend how this magnificent broker, Mohit and his assistant Swanah managed to pull all the strings to get us where we are today. Thank you for the excellent thorough job well done. A bit too thorough but not complaining though. Today we are proud investors but totally nothing came out of our pockets except postage stamp fees, In fact our pockets are a couple thousand dollars richer at settlement. Your service is next to none. Looking forward to our next next investment and definitely with you guys.

Loan used for:Investment Property
Thank you for the feedback on your experience with Mohit and Swarna. We always strive to make things easy and possible for our customers. We look forward to continuing our diligent service throughout the life of the loan.

Very good service. They keep you up to date all along the way. Many thanks Jenish and Subodh for all your hard work.

Excellent customer service. They made contact all the time to let us know what was happening. When we had questions they were fast to response . I would recommend this company

Loan used for:First Home
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, L Rimmer. I will definitely pass on your great compliments to Jenish and Subodh. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of your home loan.

First Home Buyer

Massive thanks to Azita and Sanju for assisting us with our first home purchase. As we were first home buyers we had absolutely no clue how the things worked. They went above and beyond to help us through the entire process. They were very patient, responsive and prompt throughout and kept us in the loop with every development in the case. This wouldn't have been possible without you guys. All I can say from my experience is that Home Loan Experts is a one-stop shop for all your home loan needs. No matter how tricky your situation is they will have a solution for you. Highly recommend Home Loan Experts.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Swahil, Thank you for the feedback on your fantastic experience with Azita and Sanju. We hope that you are enjoying your new home and we look forward to assisting you with your home loan query throughout the life of the loan.

A job well done

A big thank you to Shovana Chamling for her knowledge and support in refinancing our mortgage after our current deal came to an end.
Very happy with the outcome and would certainly recommend Home Loan Experts.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi David, Thank you for the five-star review based on your awesome experience with Shovana Chamling. We look forward to continuing our diligent service throughout the life of the loan.

Informative and Efficient Service

A big THANKS for Jeffrey and his lovely assistant Sage for their hard works and going extra miles to provide informative supports! I am very happy with the service and would highly recommend anyone looking for a brokers.

Loan used for:First Home
Thank you for your feedback, Simone. We are really happy to hear that Jeffrey and Sage were able to assist you with your home loan. Now that you have found us, our Customer Care Team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan.

Helped us with what seemed like impossible tasks!

We have dealt with this company twice now over the last 2 years. First they helped us to refinance our mortgage in order to buy a car and consolidate our debt all into one which seemed like an impossible task at the time. The process just seemed so overwhelming and we didn't know where to start so we contacted Jonathan. 2 years later they were proactive in getting us an even better deal with a fixed rate on our mortgage which we are very happy with. They even take to the time to send us a message on our birthdays. Highly recommend and will use this service again!

Loan Start DateMarch 2017
Loan used for:Refinancing
Thank you, Sarah, for the feedback on your experience with Jonathan. We always strive to make things as easy as possible for our customers, so it's great this was the case for you. We aim to serve you in the best possible way in the future.

Extremely happy clients

We are extremely happy with the services provided by the team of Raul Malate, Anil Joshi and Shovana Chamling. Our loan application has not been very smooth sailing because of unforeseen circumstances but thanks to Raul who went out of his way to ensure that everything goes well in our loan application. As for Shovana, she is very prompt in attending to all our requests. I will not hesitate to recommend Home Loan Experts to anyone looking for home loan brokers.

Loan Start DateApril 2018
Loan used for:First Home
Thank you for the five-star review based on your awesome experience with Raul Malate, Anil Joshi and Shovana Chamling. We're glad that we were able to assist you with your loan. We look forward to continuing our diligent service throughout the life of the loan.

Prompt, professional and excellent service. Sam Shrestha/Mohit Pradhan is a leader in the field

From the start of the process to the end of the process, Mohit and Sam guided us through the daunting loan process with regular updates, prompt service, and professional advice. Mohit negotiating a fantastic rate for our home loan, and Sam was extremely helpful in the settlement process. I would definitely recommend using Home Loan Experts if you want a good deal with friendly and a pain-free process.

Loan used for:First Home
Thank you, Luxem Lee, for the five-star review based on your awesome experience with Mohit and Sam. We're glad that we were able to assist you with your home loan. Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan.

Absolutely Experts, Professional & Genuine

Many thanks to the team that helped us secure a home loan Jonathan Preston, Sage (Sanju) Shahi & Ajar Rajbhandari. They are extremely knowledgeable and thorough. They guided us through the whole home loan application process till we received our formal approval today. There is no way we could have secured a loan on our own due to our financial situation being a bit complex one if us is on DSP. This team believed we could do it and worked with us to achieve this goal.
Their website is full of great resources. Every question I could think of is answered on their website.
Happy with the rate they secured for us! Definitely recommend Home Loan Expert team to anyone who needs efficient brokers.
Lori & Doug

Loan used for:Second Home
Thank you, Lee and Dee, for your feedback on your fantastic experience with Jonathan Preston, Sage (Sanju) Shahi & Ajar Rajbhandari. It's great to know that we assisted you with a home loan securing a really competitive rate. Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan.

Solving a serviceability situation

I have a number of residential investment loans which have been arranged by HLE. My broker Amine and the support team have always been prompt and professional with their service. My partner is a church minister with a different remuneration package that affected our serviceability with a number of lenders. Amine found a major lender that would accept my partner's structured remuneration which meant we could service more loans. LHE are creative, professional and good to deal with.

Loan Start DateJune 2015
Loan used for:Investment Property
Thank you, Roderick, for the review based on your exemplary experience with Amine and the Support team. That is fantastic feedback and we will be sure to pass this on to Amine and the team for you. We look forward to assisting you again!

Exceptional, knowledgeable and patient

I first rang home loan experts about 8 months ago. We had a loan all but approved with another broker, however I was offered an amazing job opportunity that I was always going to take and suddenly that changed everything and they would no longer consider our loan. I frantically googled and came across Home Loan Experts. James answered my call on that first day and has been with us ever since. We are first home buyers, with a small deposit and now I was on probation for 6 months at my new job - none of this was a problem for James and Swarna and they found us a few options. James and Swarna answered all my questions and guided us through every step of the way. We actually took so long to find our perfect home that our first pre approval expired and James and Swarna had to go through the entire process again and find us a new lender - again this was not a problem.
When we actually found a home - James negotiated with the bank, the real estate and our conveyancer to make it all fall into place.
Overall I would highly recommend James, Swarna and Home Loan experts and plan on using them when we buy again! They were professional, efficient and communicated with us every step of the way.

Loan used for:First Home
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Nicole. James and Swarna are a great asset to our company and we are really happy to hear that they were able to assist you with your home loan. Now that you have found us, our customer care team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan. We aim to serve you in the best possible way in the future.

Great Service

The team were very efficient. Prakash (and Sam) were quick to respond, understanding my needs, respectful and were easy to work with. They found the perfect lender for us within matter of weeks and loan was approved in the next week despite the relative unfavourable situation we were in. They made the process so much easy and free flowing to the extent I felt surprised. Not only their service but also the other professionals such as Conveyancer they recommended were equally good. The communication was so easy and clear. The friendly attitude was amazing. I am very pleased to recommend them for others who are seeking assistance on their home loan needs.

Loan used for:First Home
Thank you, Jay, for sharing your experience with us. Prakash and Sam are a great asset of our company and we are really happy to know that they were able to assist you with your home loan quickly. Now that you have found us, our Customer Care Team will be looking after you throughout the life of your loan.

Exceptional service

Exceptional service and regular communication from the team kept us informed about the status.

Special thanks to Sheng for going the extra mile and being available to answer all our queries.

Loan used for:Investment Property
Thank you, Archana, for sharing your experience with us. We are glad that Sheng was able to assist you with your home loan and answer all your queries. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of your home loan.

Best service - no doubt.

Incredible service before during and after.
The team work, interaction and communication was outstanding.
We even received an email letting us know that they have reviewed our terms after 18 months and pushed the bank to reduce our rate. You never get this sort of service anywhere. I’m very impressed!

Loan used for:Second Home
Hi Jason, Thank you for the five-star review based on your awesome experience with Home Loan Experts Team. We look forward to continuing our diligent service throughout the life of the loan.