Exceptional service

We recently used Home Loan Experts to help secure a home loan for us to buy our home. Our Mortgage Broker was Prakash, assisted by Anil, and our Loan Processing Specialist was Ujjwal. The service from the entire team was exceptional, particularly Prakash who worked with us for about 9 months exploring different funding options until we landed on our final strategy (and were ready to purchase). Prakash and the team were very professional, knowledgeable and responsive. With their help, we were able to secure a home loan that met all of our objectives. I would have no hesitation in recommending Prakash and the team, and would be very happy to have them assist me with securing any loans in the future.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Home Loan Experts are Home Loan Heroes!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2017
Loan used forSecond Home
Dee

DeeSouth West, WA

Home loan experts are very professional!

Home Loan Experts are a great company to help you find the best mortgage loan being offered by banks. They are professional, great communicators and assist you through the settlement process where they can. They are a free service to people looking to borrow money to purchase a property, so rather than researching yourself, I recommend using the Home Loan Experts!

Loan used forSecond Home

Amy N.

Amy N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional, transparent and very efficient

We recently purchased our first home and used the services of Home Loan Experts. From our first inquiry until settlement we found Kenneth and Devin to be professional, transparent and very timely in their communications. They kept us up to date every step of the way and always responded to emails in a timely manner. They truly took a lot of the stress away! I will definitely be recommending them to friends and family and they will be our first stop when we need a broker again in the future.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Job well done

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Michelle

MichelleIllawarra, NSW

Professional, efficient and well communicated

I am very happy with the service provided. I was kept well informed and updated throughout the process and the home loan experts were very professional, nice and efficient and really wanted to ensure I was happy with everything. I will definitely use them again.

Arno Sosilo

Arno SosiloPerth, WA

Refinancing process made easy with Home Loan Experts

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful seamless service

Home Loan Experts team are very communicative and help you through all phases of your home loan even after it has settled. As my loan was due to expire they helped seamlessly adjust my first year fixed rate to another fixed rate with the lender with a new lower fixed rate. Its great to know you have someone to coach you through all your questions promptly. Happy to have a broker who can navigate you through. I would certainly use them for my next purchase.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Gerrit K.

Gerrit K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and communication

Nirayu and Bibek kept us informed throughout the refinance process. They found an option that met our requirements, were never pushy and accepted our feedback. They found an offer with a great cash back and excellent rate. They even got the rate reduced, even though we are already happy with the first rate offered.

Stan

Stan

5 star service

Would like to say a big thank you to Sameer, who helped negotiate lowering interest rates after some unsuccessful attempts with other local brokers. He has been very prompt and professional and provided great stress free customer service. Thank you Sameer and the whole team at Home Loan Experts.

Ross

RossGoldfields, WA

Great service, and stress free. 5 stars.

To the team at Home Loan Experts, Ujjwal, Bishnu, and Samiksha, thank you. Given the current circumstances of 2020, and Covid, you guys have helped me through this trying time of purchasing my first property, stress free. My dream is now a reality, thanks to your guidance. Everything was made simple and easy to understand, and all done via phone and email. I highly recommend Home Loan Experts to anyone looking to purchase a home.

5 Star Service throughout

Zeeshan

ZeeshanVictoria

Great mortgage services by competent brokers

Excellent services with full satisfaction. Both Nirayu and Atul provided great mortgage services to settle my loan with bank than anticipated. They were ahead of the process which helped me proactively manage smoothly my first home mortgage experience. Team helped me out even ready for final home settlement. Huge thanks and greatly admire your services. Strongly recommended for high customer experience

Mat

MatSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Prakash and Rojina were very accommodating and explained everything as simple as possible for us first home buyers. We were given enough information to make necessary decisions about our loan. The funding position was accurate except for the council rates which was not included in the estimate. Other than that, they are highly recommended!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Thank you!

Thanks Ajar and Avinove for arranging our mortgage with us. It was a long process especially with the challenges of Covid and us being based in HK, but they pulled through in the end.

Great Customer Service

Fantastic pro active group Home Loan Specialist we had Seajal Adhikari our Customer Relationship Specialist contact us to update us on the fact HLS had acted on our behalf to get a reduction in our mortgage rate. Thank you Seajal and I would recommend the team at HLS to any of my network.

Loan Start DateAugust 2010

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Chelsea Haynes, Thank you for the five-star review based on your awesome experience with Mohit at Home Loan Experts. We're glad that Mohit was able to assist you with your loan when others couldn't. We wish you all the best for your new house.

Paul R.

Paul R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

First time buyers.

I have to say that Robert Mo and his team went above and beyond to help us secure a home for our young family.

I would definitely recommend their services.

I don’t have one bad thing to say about them. They did really well coordinating the huge task of securing us a property.

We’ve moved into our new house July 15.

Thank you guys!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Paul R, Thank you for your feedback on your fantastic experience with Home Loan Experts. We always strive to make the process simple for our customers whilst keeping them informed every step of the way. We wish you all the best with your new home!

Bloody terrible!

Customer service? What customer service.
Was lied to the whole way through. [Name Removed] was happy to take me on, then was soon past off to [Name Removed] who could barely speak English and basically incoherent. They would never answer the phone, took ages to get back to us, made promises they couldn't keep.

Katie

KatieSydney, NSW

Really great service. Super responsive and helpful.

Mohit, Deepika, and the team were so fantastic with the whole process. They are easily contactable, responded rapidly to my queries. And got great results in negotiating my rates with the banks. Highly recommend!

Bobby M.

Bobby M.asked

Dear Home Loan Expert,

Do your company can give mortgage/loan for foreigners (non-PR) who bought Australia property such as Indonesian ?

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your query Bobby. Could you please email us at feedback@homeloanexperts.com.au and provide us your details, then we can contact you. We can assist foreigners who are looking to buy in Australia or have property in Australia but there are many other factors to consider before our brokers can advise you. Once we get your details, our non - PR expert broker can call you to discuss your situation.

jesss999

jesss999asked

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?

Hi Jess
Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Jas

Jasasked

Hi, I've heard it's difficult for contractors (with their own abn) to get a home loan. My partner and I wish to obtain a home loan, and we already have 20% ready. He is a veterinarian (contractor) and I'm in a full-time job. Are there severe limitations in terms of borrowing capacity and lenders available, for our situation?

Hi Jas,
We have options for both PAYG and self employed contractors. Vets are also a preferred profession with some of our lenders so we can often present a case and get a self employed contractor vet approved with more lenders than are normally available for someone with this employment type. Given the size of your deposit I expect it will be easy to get your loan approved.

Get an answer from our members and Home Loan Experts representatives