Home Loan Experts

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (166) · Fixed Rate (58) · Split (31)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
    • First Home (114)
    • Second Home (43)
    • Investment Property (36)
    • Refinancing (35)
    • Home Construction (10)
    • Renovation (1)
  • Loan Term27.841 years (145)
  • Online Tools
Mell

MellPerth, WA

Sanju went above and beyond for us and got us a fantastic deal. Will definitely use your services again, thank you!!

Sanju got us such a fantastic deal and has helped us so much with our home loans. The communication was fantastic from start to finish. We can’t recommend him enough! Thank you

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thanks Mell, we are so pleased you were happy with the service!
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you with anything.
All the best with your new home.

Perfect!

Excellent Customer Service from first contact till our loan was Approved, Mohit did an excellent job in getting our loan through with hiccups here and there, Mohit you are such a gem. You deserve to be the Best Mortgage Broker .

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Dee and Joe, for the five-star review. We're glad that Mohit was able to assist you with your loan. The best compliment would be for you to recommend us to your family and friends.

Yota

YotaSydney, NSW

Fair bit of chasing, not much action.

Their customer service is generally pleasant, but not much action when looking at refinancing for a better rate. Needed assistance with guarantor removal. Helped in the beginning but misinformation meant I was sent on a goose chase trying to get deeds back which I sorted out myself. Waited to hear back about them trying to get a better rate with current bank- chased them then they told me the offer was what the bank was reducing due to rate cuts anyway. I think not much work was done when you’re an existing customer. Feel like I have to look into refinancing my self.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Yota, for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry that you didn't get the experience that you were expecting. We'd like to hear from you - could you please send a message to complaints@homeloanexperts.com.au Thanks!

Otavio

Otavio

Poor advice and customer service

I decided to follow the hype and ask Home Loan Experts to help me to find a good deal. The broker I was working with was providing a very average work and after them finally submitted my application. He told me it would be approved in a few days but took a couple of weeks for them to come back to me and request to restrict my credit and super contributions even further. I was very disappointed and decided to give them a chance and asked to work with a more experienced broker. He called me once, we talked and he never came back to me. I strongly advice not wasting your time with this company.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Otavio, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your feedback like this will help us to become better. We will look into the situation and get back to you shortly.

Joy I.

Joy I.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent and personable service

Sameer from HLE had our interest rate reviewed by CBA, thus getting our rate lowered on our loans, saving us around $40,000 over the life of the loans. He kept us up to date on all steps of the process and asked if we needed anything else. He informed us of how the RBA changes will reduce our interest rate at the end of the month.

Loan Start DateDecember 2017

Above and beyond service

I’m a self employed and in my case it’s very hard to get a loan which so many brokers they didn’t even bother but when we contacted home loan experts and spoke to Mohit he made it so easy and worked on our loan as if it’s for himself , normally in this cases you have to follow up with the paperwork and stay stressed throughout the whole process but with Mohit and his team they were so professional and were following up around the clock and just made it so easy and stress free , thanks Mohit and the team ( Pushpa) and definitely you are my broker for life , thank you so much for your service .

Mustafa S.

Mustafa S.Sydney, NSW

Professional,excellent communication, most hard working team.

sam

samSouth East Queensland, QLD

the only one mortgage broker you will ever need

i met mohit via a google search .
thank god i did .
he and his team is really honest and friendly and exceeded all my expectations .

i will refer all my friends to mohit and team without any hesitation .

sam
director
sleepcenter beds

Loan used forHome Construction
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thanks sam, we are so pleased you were happy with the service!
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you with anything.
All the best with your new home.

Mohit and his team were great!

Mohit, Anjita and Rojina offered great customer service experience. They responded on time and offered me great deal on my home loan. They were friendly and cordial with me and even went over and above my expectations from them when Mohit cleared a misunderstanding between me and the seller's agent.
No costs to me.
Extremely satisfied with your service. Look forward to working with you.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Ishwar K. I will definitely pass on your great compliments to Mohit and his team. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of your home loan.

Abbey P

Abbey PSouth East Queensland, QLD

The most professional and efficient service!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Abbey P, Thank you for the review based on your exemplary experience with Mohit. That is fantastic feedback and we will be sure to pass this on to Mohit for you. We look forward to assisting you again!

Hayden K.

Hayden K.

Romy and his team (Sanju, Sunish & Anil) were excellent from day one to the end of the process.
My loan was not a straight forward one as my partner is on a bridging visa but nothing seemed to be an issue.
Would happily use again and refer people to them.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Hayden K, for the five-star review. We're glad that Romy and his team were able to assist you with your complicated situation. We look forward to assisting you again and wish you all the best for your new house.

Oliver

OliverSydney, NSW

Professional, hard working and excellent knowledge of lending.

Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Great after sales service

Out of the blue, I received notification from Home Loan Experts that they had negotiated an 0.26% reduction on our home loan rate. 7 years after the loan started, totally unexpected.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Matthew. It's great to know that we were able to assist you with securing a really competitive rate! We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of the loan.

Wonderful support and service!

Preeti and Suzanne were amazing to deal with during the entire loan application and approval process.

They communicated frequently and were very informative in their guidance and tips.

Highly recommend Home Loan experts!

Loan used forSecond Home
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Rabs, for the five-star review. We're glad that Preeti and Suzanne were able to assist you with your home loan. The best compliment would be for you to recommendations us to your friends.

Shane A.

Shane A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

I applied for home loan ,the process was so easy and stress free I had an a very Quick approval thanks to Preeti ,she was very professional in order to guide me along the way with my paperwork .I am sure I will use preeti services again

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Shane, for the five-star review. We're glad that Preeti was able to assist you with your loan. The best compliment would be for you to recommendations us to your friends.

Mahnaz B.

Mahnaz B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made impossible possible!

Vivienne and her group are amazing!
Very quick, supportive, communicative and in one word "professional".
We had an application declined before and were told that it is impossible for us to get more than .... (not enough to buy a home at all) and that would be with a minimum of 6% interest rate!
Whilst being completely hopeless, we got in touch with Home Loan Experts.
They did a magic!
Thank you veryyy much!

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Mahnaz. I will definitely pass on your great compliments to Vivienne and her team. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of your home loan.

Liam R.

Liam R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Long-standing Good service

We originally used Home Loan Experts to help us to obtain a mortgage. At every step of the way, they have gone out of their way for us and to ensure our mortgage was competitive

Loan Start DateSeptember 2016
Loan used forSecond Home
H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you, Liam, for the feedback on your fantastic experience with Home Loan Experts. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of the loan.

Great Service

Preeti and Gunjan did a great job assisting me in obtaining my loan. Communication was great, they followed up on my enquiries promptly. I found my house a few days after my pre-approval had expired and Preeti and Gunjan worked efficiently and quickly to ensure I was able to get the loan I required at a good interest rate. I would highly recommend HLE.

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Hi Tendayi, We appreciate the feedback on your great experience with the Home Loan Experts team. It's great to know that we were able to assist you with your home loan application! We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of the loan.

Chuck

Chuck

Excellent Service!!!....

My application was very complicated and the process took awhile but with the professionalism of Preeti and most specially Prajeet, it was great. Keeping me up to date and following up it up. It finally went well. Thank you so much!

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Chuck. I will definitely pass on your great compliments to Preeti and Prajeet. We look forward to assisting you throughout the life of your home loan.

Mitch V

Mitch VMelbourne

Very hard working and persistent

Rylan was very patient, persistent and courteous. He worked very hard and tried lots of different things to get our loan sorted out. He was very patient with my very regular emails and calmed my angst.

I would recommend Rylan’s services to anyone.

Thanks again team for the great result !

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Bobby M.

Bobby M.asked

Dear Home Loan Expert,

Do your company can give mortgage/loan for foreigners (non-PR) who bought Australia property such as Indonesian ?

H.L. E.Home Loan Experts

Thank you for your query Bobby. Could you please email us at feedback@homeloanexperts.com.au and provide us your details, then we can contact you. We can assist foreigners who are looking to buy in Australia or have property in Australia but there are many other factors to consider before our brokers can advise you. Once we get your details, our non - PR expert broker can call you to discuss your situation.

jesss999

jesss999asked

Selling our home but in debt for ourr credit card.. it's overdue. We will have 200thousand deposit once we sell pay ourdebts off. Owneverything and always pay rent on time.have 3 kids I work full-time casually and my husband works as a subcontractor looking to buy a house in qlds around 650thousdand. How long after we pay the overdrawn credit card off could we apply for a loan?

Hi Jess
Some of our lenders would be ok with you buying a house right away. They all take a different view of missed payments. Some want to see 2 years of clear repayments on your credit card as they can see this on your credit file. Some want 3 months. Others are fine with 1 month or it still being late. The main issue is likely to be your husband's employment as subcontractor (self employed contractor) is usually viewed in a similar way to someone running a full business. Some lenders are ok if he has been doing this for at least a year and others want to see at least two years in this structure. I'd recommend that you call us on 1300889743 and ask for someone who specialises in unusual employment and they will be able to let you know what to do. The late payments aren't a major concern to me as you have a large deposit.

Jas

Jasasked

Hi, I've heard it's difficult for contractors (with their own abn) to get a home loan. My partner and I wish to obtain a home loan, and we already have 20% ready. He is a veterinarian (contractor) and I'm in a full-time job. Are there severe limitations in terms of borrowing capacity and lenders available, for our situation?

Hi Jas,
We have options for both PAYG and self employed contractors. Vets are also a preferred profession with some of our lenders so we can often present a case and get a self employed contractor vet approved with more lenders than are normally available for someone with this employment type. Given the size of your deposit I expect it will be easy to get your loan approved.

Get an answer from our members and Home Loan Experts representatives