Aussie Home Loans

Aussie Home Loans

Fantastic

Scott and the team at Aussie Home Loans, Port Macquarie are brilliant - extremely professional, helpful, friendly and dedicated to helping their customers in every possible way they can. Highly recommended.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Stoo C, Thanks for your amazing feedback. I will make sure this is passed on to Scott and the Team at the Aussie Port Macquarie store. Kind Regards, Sean

Uselesss

We are in the process of settling the purchase of our first home - our loan isn’t through Aussie, thankfully, however..... as my parents home loan is through Aussie and they are gong guarantor for our loan Aussie have been involved in our settlement process. We are now over 1 week overdue for settlement, need to move out of our home with no where to go, and looking at late settlement fees. The delays have all been because Aussie are completely useless at their side of the paperwork - bringing up documents they need to see now as opposed to weeks ago when the approval was first granted, taking over a week to advise of their fees.... To make the matter even worse, the documents Aussie are requesting are currently in the hands of CBA - WHO OWN AUSSIE! Get your act together - I will be avoiding Aussie like the plague and advising everyone I know to steer clear from them.... absolutely incompetent!

Hi Holly-Mae,   Thanks for providing this feedback.   I'm sorry that your experience with us wasn't what you expected, it doesn't sound like the usual standard we pride ourselves on.   We'd like to escalate this, so I'll send you a private message requesting more information to look into it for you. I'd appreciate if you could please respond when you have a chance. While Aussie is a subsidiary of CBA, we are independently operated. Kind Regards, Sean

Helpful, personal, generous, solution focused

Aussie got me finance despite a number of notations on my equifax file and a recently closed business.
There were no problems only a focus on the optimal solution.
Extraordinarily, despite my credit file notes, the rate is lower than I was paying with WBC whom I had been with for 30 years.
It could be well worth it to have a talk with Ersoy Mehmet or Garry Grills at Aussie West End Brisbane.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used for:Second Home
Hi Steve, Thanks for your amazing feedback. We will ensure your feedback is passed on to the guys at the Aussie West End Store. Kind Regards Sean

Aussie Port Macquarie the best

Aussie Port Macquarie the best mortgage brokers, Paul was fantastic to deal with. Completely dedicated to his clients, refinanced our home loan and consolidate our loans saving us hundreds of dollars a month. Don't go to the big banks let Aussie help get you the best deal, the only have your interests at heart, couldn't have pulled this off ourselves, thanks for changing our lives.

Loan used for:Refinancing

Great Service, Helpful and Fab Communication

Loren Johnson from Aussie Toronto was fantastic, very helpful and always easy to communicate with. It was my first home i was purchasing so i needed alot of guidance throughout the whole process and she was great and always there for me! Highly Recommend!!!

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Hayden Goff: broker extraordinaire! Highly recommend

Ver efficient, kept us in the loop every step of the way. Great advice and suggestions. Worked really hard for us. Made things so much easier. hank you Hayden Goff!

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property

Service is excellent, online portal is absolutely infuriating

My overall experience with Aussie has been excellent and I would recommend them to anyone trying to obtain their first home loan.
The ONLY issue I take is with their online portal to review statements, transactions etc.
Navigating the options within the portal forces you to re-enter the log in credentials every time you click on a new link, which can be up to 7 or 8 times in one session. Absolutely ridiculous.
As technology advances at such a rapid pace, it would benefit Aussie to make some relevant changes in order to improve the user experience.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateDecember 2017
Loan used for:First Home

Terrible customer service,don’t gets loan!

Initially it was great the broker came home ,contract was signed I was happy with the rates , set up a direct debit .All was good until I requested a change of week to deduct payments it was simply the only change was the date.
Since then they have deducted money on the wrong week or deducted amount twice.
Don’t bother speaking to the personal broker she said is not her problem once the contract is signed.
Emails they come back week later after phone calls .
If they can’t manage this simple task what else they can’t manage?
Save yourself the stress don’t get a loan with a company that cannot archive a simple direct debit .
Maria

Online Tools
Loan TypeSplit
Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Maria, Sorry to hear about your experience with Aussie. I have sent you a private message to request some more details so we can follow up on your experience with Aussie. We pride ourselves on making sure that every interaction we have is positive . Kind Regards, Sean

Don't waste your time

[Name Removed] is very incompetent. I was given misleading information and have put me in a position that I will lose my deposit. Want me to sign documents without fillin the details.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Shamindra, Sorry to hear about your experience with Aussie. I have sent you a private message to request some more details so we can follow up on your experience with Aussie. We pride ourselves on making sure that every interaction we have is positive . Kind Regards, Sean

Do not waste your time and money!

Terrible customer service and incompetence. Purchasing a house, I had a 75 day settlement.
In this time there was:
Extreme lack of communication.
Incompetence (broker couldn't even tell me the difference between a redraw and an offset account and the tax implications involved).
I had $0 debt, plenty of savings, and a good income, yet I still had to get a 7 day extension to get the loan approved. Almost lost my deposit because they couldn't provide me the correct paperwork, or cross check that it was correctly filled out before forwarding to the bank (numerous times).
They also informed the bank that I requested to borrow an extra $40000 than I needed, which I luckily pointed out to them (after I already took a credit inquiry hit).
I also requested a 100% offset account from day one. They kept trying to talk me in to a redraw instead, telling me that they are identical. I refused, yet when the final contract was drawn up, they gave me the account with redraw only (no offset). At this stage I had to sign otherwise I would have ran out of time to make the payment.
Such a stressful experience that I would never recommend them to anyone.
Now how do I go about terminating my contract with Aussie (without having to deal with the same blockheads or pay any fees)?

Brilliant in Bendigo

Simple. Peter was professional, informative, efficient and friendly.
Worked quickly to make our home purchase progress without delay and got a deal we were happy with. Offered to follow up also.
Darren and Jeanette

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Hi Darren and Jeanette, Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. We will ensure this is passed on to Peter. Kind Regards Sean

Michael Henry has left the building

I had the pleasure of dealing with Michael out of the Rouse Hill branch and I was on a very tight schedule between buying and selling on the same day, he went way beyond my expectations and I have now found out he now operates the Dulwich Hill branch.

I will make sure this amazing feedback is passed on to Michael. Thanks for that feedback Liam. Regards, Daniel

Terrible service, 6 months to get a home loan and couldn't deliver

Don't waste your time. Aussie broker at Newtown spent 6 months just emailing us - wont pick up calls or reply to texts. Says she lost her voice or is in hospital every few weeks.....and at this stage the bank had already approved the loan!

Hi There, Sorry to hear about your experience with Aussie. I have sent you a private message to request some more details so we can follow up on your experience with us. We pride ourselves on making sure that every interaction we have is positive . Kind Regards, Sean

Fantastic Team in Queanbeyan, NSW- Thank you Benjamin Hennessey
I can't fault the team at the branch in Queanbeyan! From the amazingly friendly and competent service provided by Tavite in the office all the way through to the information and fantastic service provided to me by my broker, Ben Hennessey. Ben made himself available when needed and responded to ALL of my emails in quick time. Can't thank you guys enough!

Hi Candi T, Thank you for your amazing feedback. I will make sure this is passed on to Ben and the Aussie Team at Queanbeyan. Kind Regards Sean

Rude

Janet from traralgon was completely rude i could easily afford the loan and she smiled while telling me no i had a 10% deposit too

Hi AH1, Sorry to hear about your experience with Aussie. I have sent you a private message to request some more details so we can follow up on your experience with Aussie. We pride ourselves on making sure that every interaction we have is positive . Kind Regards, Sean

Horrible service

I should have read the reviews before I contacted Aussie Home Loan. What a waste of time to ask them to help. We had to constantly contact them to get an update. After 2 months they came back to us to tell us that the particular bank we applied for a home loan rejected our loan request and then told us they will try another bank. We still have not heard back from them about the 2nd application 3 months later. We applied directly with the same bank, that according to Aussie rejected our application, and were approved within 2 weeks.

Hi Lauri DL, Sorry to hear about your experience with Aussie. I have sent you a private message to request some more details so we can follow up on your experience with Aussie. We pride ourselves on making sure that every interaction we have is positive. Kind Regards Sean

Inconsistent service

Good deal with in the beginning but when some issues were encountered, they never answered our follow up emails and messages. Had to transfer to other broker.

Hi Aprille, Sorry to hear about your experience with Aussie. I have sent you a private message to request some more details so we can follow up on your experience with Aussie. We pride ourselves on making sure that every interaction we have is positive . Kind Regards, Sean

Not Happy

Mislead by Daniel at Maroochydore
Worst experience ever getting a home loan
Received a Funds to Complete form and Product Information Sheet with the amount they agreed to (which we thought) .
These two forms mean nothing, you need a better application letter for the loan so there are no nasty surprises when you finally get the unconditional approval letter on the is due day of Finance
The Funds to complete form has your Purchase price and all out goings on top of the of that so they can give you the total amount for the loan. Be aware this means nothing
They didn’t have the final financial finalized by due date had to extend for 2 more days and when the application come through for the finance for unconditional for the contract, the loan was short of $6,000.
Was so upset at being mislead to think when you apply for the loan and the amount, you do everything they ask pay out credit cards and then discover they give you $6,000 less and then you have all the outgoings for settlement.
Make sure you ask where the accessor is for the bank, as ours was in China.
The whole process was so stressful and have never been so mislead, even on the unconditional day for finance (which had to be extended). He didn’t return my calls or emails to find out what was going on, the only time I was CC in email after the solicitor was trying to contact him.

Hi Milly, Sorry to hear about your experience with Aussie. I have sent you a private message to request some more details so we can follow up on your experience with Aussie. We pride ourselves on making sure that every interaction we have is positive . Kind Regards, Sean

Helpful friendly and efficient

Geoff and his team from the office in Smithfield, Cairns were great help at a stressful time.They help us to find the right product to suit our needs, all with friendly and professional manner. We couldn't ask for a better team.

Hi Hugh, Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on making sure that every interaction we have is a positive one. We're happy George was able to provide you through your stressful time. Kind Regards Sean

Excellent customer service & financial outcome.

My husband and I were extremely impressed with Vu Du's excellent service and ability to secure our home loan. We received thorough, honest, prompt communication, as he walked us through every step with ease. He was always accessible and gave us peace of mind in what could of been a stressful journey. We are certainly going to refer him to our friends and family.
Regards Karen & Tony.

Hi Karen and Tony, I will make sure this amazing feedback is passed on to Vu Du. Thank you so much for your feedback. Regards, Sean

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much
Hi Jabhar, Thanks for your query with Aussie. The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers. So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself. Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au Kind Regards, Daniel

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this? So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently. Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere? Also can you suggest another company?
I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Hi , We have a contract with the purchases to buy our property subject to finance approval. I spoke with them today and with finance approval due 14/6 tomorrow I am thinking reviews that suggest long delays to approvals could cause problems for the buyers. I know the couple personally and hope they don't suffer a stressful outcome. Is there any chance this approval will be approved by business end tomorrow. I am concerned for them missing this opportunity and is there a phone number they can call for the Cairns region?
Hi Cobber, The best course of action would be to call us on 13 13 33 and one of our agents will be able to provide you with the relevant contact details to get your concerns addressed. Thanks Perci