Aussie Home Loans

Aussie Home Loans

Rach McEachran
Rach McEachranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend

Our broker at Aussie was very approachable and opening to talking us through all of our options in order to get us headed in the right direction for our future. Highly recommend.

Nat W.
Nat W.South Australia

Aussie made life so easy.

Conrad made everything so easy and was able to tailor our new home loan exactly how we wanted it. He was always available to answer our questions and got everything sorted really quickly.

Kelly
Kelly Central Queensland, QLD

Best company ever

I absolutely loved my experience with this company and our broker! Was more then happy to answer all of my annoying questions and was always willing to answer them, no unexpected extra costs at all! Very satisfied with our loan

Mitchell
MitchellSydney

Great service. Sound advice.

Good work by Nick and the team. What could improve is the speed and communication, which admittedly caused a little bit of frustration. But will definitely use them again when the time comes.

Richard W.
Richard W.New South Wales

Glad they were there

James and Marie from Aussie Morningside QLD seamlessly led us through the purchase of our home in NSW. Everything went perfectly from start to finish. We didn't think it could be achieved

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Steph
StephSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service! Cant recommend highly enough!

Fantastic service, the brokers at Aussie Mona Vale answered all our questions and supported us throughout the entire journey! They were very friendly and knowledgeable and got us approved super fast!

Great

Our Broker was absolutely fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble, he kept a close eye on the whole process. He explained everything clearly and found the best option for us.

Michael
MichaelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Brian is superb

I have worked with Brian twice and been extremely impressed on both occasions. He is thorough and honest and a pleasure to work with. I have worked with him twice and hope to continue for many years to come.

Karin
KarinSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Our broker was great in every aspect. Sound advice, readily available for ongoing questions, kept us updated and ensured we got a great home loan. All of this stress free!

Chloe H
Chloe H

Amazing!

Jessica was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond for us. She was a helpful and so knowledgeable I am really grateful for her. The whole process was really easy

Great!!!

My Aussie mortgage broker was very helpful, friendly and accommodating in finding the right loan for me and explaining the ins and outs of the different options. Helped me buy my first home. Had heard very favourable reviews about the broker before meeting for the first time and I have not regretted it. Cannot recommend Aussie highly enough.

professional service, great outcome

David is very professional in what is does, there were no unexpected cost with setting up the loan & we were very happy & satisfied with the loan we got, thank you David

Wayne
WayneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Aussie long term Customer

Fantastic consultant and customer support. Always ready to help and update Home Loan information when requested. Always ready to talk and review existing loans and advise if any are better.

Aussie best brokers in the business

We have been customers of Aussie for over 12 years and during our dealings our Broker, Andrew Skinner and the staff at Gepps Cross Aussie have gone above and beyond to ensure our needs are met.

Do yourself a favour and contact Aussie for all of your refinancing needs.

Jodie
JodieSydney, NSW

Recommend Aussiue Narellan

We worked with Pam at Narellan who handheld us through the entire process. As first home buyers, the process was daunting. Pam gave us the care we needed to get us through the applications and find the right loan for us

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

Hi Rufus,

We've had plenty of feedback over the Covid period, which is still ongoing for many of our customers.

We've started to encourage customers to review us more than ever, which explains the awesome uplift we've seen.

If you have any feedback on your experience please also feel free to leave a review.

Cheers,

Timm

jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Kind Regards,
Daniel

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Hi MumOpines,

Our Aussie Brokers can not only advise customers on whether they can get a loan or not, but also work with customers on getting them on the right path to being able to apply for a loan.

This is the reason we get customers speaking with a broker and this allows them to work with their broker to achieve their dreams.

Kind Regards,

Wesley

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives