Aussie Home Loans

Aussie Home Loans

3.9

Aussie all the way!

This is the third time I’ve used Aussie’s services, they keep you informed all through the process and get you the best rate going 10/10! Brennan at the Launceston branch is a gem to deal with and comes highly recommended from me!
Thanks again Aussie from a happy customer with more spare cash!

MelN

MelN

Snail pace service - absolutely terrible

Contacted Aussie Home Loans - Bulimba in November 2019, had face to face meeting.
I rang 3 weeks later when I hadn't heard anything and he couldn't remember me - had lost my file
Continually had to chase for any updates - sending documents that had already been sent
Gave up with them with no outcome July 2020
Since found out this broker submitted an application for approval, never followed up on it and didn't let me know!
Have gone with a different broker now from Lendi - first contact 6th August - it's now 10th August and we are submitting my application for approval

Yas

YasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Mark Edbrooke is always helpful and knowledgeable. He outlays all costs involved and works hard to ensure you are getting the best deal and most suitable home loan for your circumstances; not just in the immediate, but also into the future. He is personable and trustworthy and I always recommend him to friends who are considering purchasing a property.

Loan Start DateJune 2018
Loan used forInvestment Property

Deborah G

Deborah GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie - Brilliant Service

I highly recommend using Aussie, they provided an excellent tailored service to meet my family's needs. They helped simplify the mortgage process and provided a rapid response to any queries. Thanks Aussie.

Betty

BettyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent customer service

Ilario was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and understood what my family financial needs were ... he made a stressful task an easy stress-free one... excellent customer service I highly recommended Aussie Home Loans

Mal

MalSouthwest, VIC

Customer service at its best

Doug Fairbrother was a tremendous help throughout the process and recommended the best solution for our needs. He always let us know how things were going and our expected end date.

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Lucy Sargent

Lucy SargentGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made an overwhelming process seamless!

Would highly recommend Edwin Machado to all my friends and family, he made this very overwhelming process very easy and was extremely prompt with all emails! Even in this difficult time with restrictions he made the process seamless. We had a very short settlement but because of his great efficiency we made it work without any stress!

Michael10

Michael10Northern Region, NSW

Good service

Tried to obtain home loan on property we owned. Wished to borrow $220,00 on home with no mortgage valued at $475,00. Went to bank who made it difficult and placed conditions on us. The whole experience made us feel bad to be honest. A neighbour highly recommended Aussie Home Loans in Tamworth who arranged their loan. Aussie Home Loans made it easy, no drama, no conditions and we wished we had gone to them in the first place. As a result we got our loan through Aussie with NAB.

Paula

PaulaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Aussie Home Loans at Erina are Amazing!!

Chris Powell from Aussie at Erina was absolutely amazing. Friendly, efficient and so knowledgeable. He made our first home purchase so easy!! No hidden extra costs and a wonderful experience.

Erko Crew

Erko CrewSydney, NSW

Aussie Broker John Manca

We are just so happy with the service we received. Our Broker John Manca listened to our needs and how we manage our finances and identified the right solution for us. He was always communicating with us and followed through on so many things for us. For people undertaking a construction/renovation loan for the first time it was a great comfort to have him assisting us all the way along. Thanks Aussie!

Loan used forRenovation
Em and Yo

Em and YoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So friendly, so helpful

Sheena was so helpful from the very first day that we met her. So kind, open, honest, and goes out of her way to get the best product out there. We felt very comfortable asking her questions, and the best thing is that she took time to listen to actually understand our needs/wants. Meeting her and receiving services from her was the best thing that we could've hoped for in our first home buying journey. Her calm and always friendly chat lowered our stress level soooo much. Our three year old son is fond of her too :D ! Thank you so much Sheena for your hard work.

Sharon

Sharon

Amazing

Kirsten was absolutely awesome we can’t praise her enough....thank you thank you thank you, we have our dream home and we love it. Professional, calming and very honest mortgage broker

Customer Service S.Aussie

Great service great people!!

Peter Sykes from Aussie Point Cook was a pleasure to deal with and dealing with Peter has been a real family affair. Helping my children to secure there first home loans. Would recommend Peter and the Aussie team to anyone looking for great service.

Loan Start DateAugust 2018
Jigar

JigarSydney, NSW

Don't waste time with them

Don't waste time with them. They asked for multiple documents, asked for all justifications and even after providing all the evidence and all the borrowing power, the loan was rejected, putting a dent in credit history.

brilliant

satisfactory better than what I started with, customer service was good would of been better if it was at a variable rate that was the only unexpected extra cost with the annual fee but overall it was satisfactory, can't complaint cheers

Cameron M.

Cameron M.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy borrower

The Broker, Danny Blair from Aussie Ipswich, went above and beyond for us. Customer service was excellent. Good communication and very professional. No issues and very satisfied with the rate negotiations.
Everything was disclosed up front and easy to understand. No hidden nasties.
Highly recommend Aussie brokers and Aussie Home Loans. Thanks

Loan Start DateAugust 2017
Prince khera

Prince kheraGungahlin 2914, ACT

Best and Professional service

I would like to say big thanks to my broker Ravneet Dhiman for looking after us and providing us best and professional service on time. He knows customer needs and work accordingly. Very easy to approach when needed.Thanks from Prince and Sukhbir

Averne

AverneSydney, NSW

Easy to deal with.

Dealing with the broker and bank was as I thought. Smooth. Assanke Matches from Aussie made my life easy from start to finish. I wonder if all brokers are like this?

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property
Alana

AlanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

The team at Aussie Sunbury have been fantastic. From when we got the loan until now, which is 3 years down the track, the level of care has been exceptional and we know that what has been best for us has always been the focus. Highly recommend them.

Loan Start DateAugust 2017

Traralgon Aussie the Best

Janet's ownership of the process gave me confidence. After years of sub standard performance from our previous lender, Janet was able to get us a great deal with real service.

jabhar

jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Kind Regards,
Daniel

Paul

Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

cobber

cobberasked

Hi , We have a contract with the purchases to buy our property subject to finance approval.
I spoke with them today and with finance approval due 14/6 tomorrow I am thinking reviews that suggest long delays to approvals could cause problems for the buyers. I know the couple personally and hope they don't suffer a stressful outcome.
Is there any chance this approval will be approved by business end tomorrow. I am concerned for them missing this opportunity and is there a phone number they can call for the Cairns region?

Hi Cobber,

The best course of action would be to call us on 13 13 33 and one of our agents will be able to provide you with the relevant contact details to get your concerns addressed.

Perci

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives