2Aussie Home Loans

• Home Construction
Loan Term26.864 years
Application Process
Communicative, friendly team
Offers good deals on loans
Quickly processes applications

6,295 reviews
LEIGH
LEIGH

Positive re-financing experience

My wife and I set out to purchase a property using acquired equity in a property we owned. We were able to achieve the goals we wanted thanks to great help and support from our Aussie Broker. Show details ·  1
Jim B
Jim BPerth, WA

Excellent broker

I can’t recommend Nathan highly enough. He went the extra mile and made a big difference. He explained things clearly and logically. He’s very bright, has a very sharp mind and won’t miss a thing. Nathan too modest to say it but he’s got an engineering background running oil & gas companies all over the world. So he’s got that methodical and logical way of breaking it all down which I liked. I he's already done my partners mortgage and no doubt I come back in the future. Show details ·  1
Jason F.
Jason F.

Awesome

I couldn’t be happier. Many thanks to Rachelle who found the right lender for our situation as sole traders, great communication, and knowledge. Thanks so much Rachelle Show reply
Roy
Roy

Very smooth approval/settlement process

My broker, Parvez, was very friendly and prompt. Happy with the final rate I received, which was lower than what I could find elsewhere with the same features. I received regular updates and communications throughout the process. Overall, I had a very smooth experience refinancing with Aussie Home Loans. Show details ·  1
Haha l.
Haha l.Perth, WA2 posts

Great broker

David Middleton made refinancing so easy and stress free. Everything went smoothly. He was always quick to reply or find the answers, very personable and listened to what I was wanting. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Newcastle78
Newcastle78Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Professionalised and personalised service

Nick from Aussie provides a professional and personalised service, always going the extra mile and making the usually stressful process a seamless one. Show reply
Matt O.
Matt O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
Application Process
Nat. K
Nat. K

Aussie home loans

Ben Hennessey was amazing from start to finish. Nothing was a bother for him.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and Aussie home loans.
Ben's staff were also amazing! Show details ·  1
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

Thank you Sam, Sandy and the rest of the team at Hervey bay Aussie Show details ·  1
Amanda N.
Amanda N.

They were perfect

Dean and the team at Ashfield were amazing! I highly recommend them! Show details ·  1
briana s.
briana s.

Great broker experiences

Highly recommend Michael as a broker. Professional, personable and great with communication. This is the third time we have turned to Michael and Aussie for refinancing or securing property. Highly recommend and will continue to engage Michael’s brokering services in the future. Show details ·  1
Mark
Mark

Outstanding Broker

Our broker, Graham, from Aussie Glenmore Park was brilliant in managing our recent home loan application. Communication was outstanding right throughout. Genuinely cared about getting us the right outcome. Show details ·  1
Clint
ClintWestern Australia

From impossible to possible

Unbelievably happy with the outcome, my financial situation wasn’t the best and I had my doubts but Peter was able to work his magic and help refinance my home loan. Absolutely Awesome ☺️ Show details ·  1
richard
richard31 posts

Made everything much easier than dealing directly with the bank

Neil was a great help and very patient with my many questions. As my mortgage was small there was not a lot in it for him but still gave 100% service. Show details ·  1
Justin Peter
Justin Peter

Aussie Home Loans - Coburg

Guan was very helpful during the entire process; from helping me secure a loan, to supplying me with property reports on those I was interested in. He also provided insightful advice when I was considering certain properties. Show details ·  1

nolland
nolland

Need to find some money ,so a home equity loan seem to hit the spot , as we don't have money to spare.
An amount of say $20,000 would be nice, we are both on the pension and have no other means of support.

Rufus
Rufus

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T
jabhar
jabhar

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

About Aussie Home Loans

Operating since 1992, Aussie is a mortgage broker service that has over 240 stores across the country.

They offer the following services:

• Loans for those buying their first home
  • Loans for those buying their next home
  • Those who want to refinance their home loan
  • Loans for investment properties
  • Finance options for vehicles
  • Business loans

Aussie uses a unique comparison software to compare thousands of home loans from over 20 different lenders.

All brokers at Aussie are accredited by the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia. They can help calculate your borrowing power and assist you through the home loan application and settlement process.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the customer service they received at Aussie Home Loans was exceptional. They described a communicative, friendly team who kept them informed at every step of the loan process and showed genuine interest in their needs and concerns.
  • They were also satisfied with the rate they received for their loan. Some customers mentioned that they were lower than what they had been previously offered by other brokers.
  • Reviewers appreciated that their application was processed quickly, with some saying they received approval in as little as two days.
CategoryHome Loans