Aussie Home Loans

Aussie Home Loans

Excellent service

Aussie Dee Why- Exceptional service can't fault highly recommend. Great communication and clear and honest advice. Trust both their advice and experience to achieve the best results for my needs. Five star service.

Jas

JasCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Smooth as Silk

Having a happy and friendly broker makes a big difference to repeat customers, in this regard I would recommend Pete from Aussie to Friends and family. I would have to say that the quick and easy messaging back and forth also helped in easing the stress of a home loan for us. There were no extra costs involved with our loan.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Jaclyn P.

Jaclyn P.South East Queensland, QLD

Our experience was top notch. Neither myself or my partner had ever met with a broker or investigated loans. But our experience was very good. Our broker took the time to explain everything to us and really made us a little more at ease entering into a mortgage. We love our home and are forever grateful to our broker for their guidance

Loan Start DateDecember 2018

Brad

Brad Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service

Alan at the gawler office went above and beyond on both times we have needed loans ... first time was finalised within 5 weeks from start to Finnish and the second time was a near impossible situation when I brought my child hood home after my dad died. A++++

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Caleb

CalebLaunceston, TAS

Highly recommended!

Chris Singline from Aussie Launceston was amazing, he was always available by email or phone whenever i had a random question about buying our house. He was also great at explaining the complicated processes in a simple way that we could easily understand. The chocolate box wishing us all the best with the new house was a lovely touch that was a great way to end an awesome house-buying experience with Aussie.

John D.

John D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Very well setup .

Customer service has been fantastic .
We have not encountered any additional cost or issues.
Very satisfied with the rate .
Product review have a simplistic reviwe system that everyone can understand . Thanks

Excellent!!!

We are very happy with the processing time for the application. It is very quick.Also specifically thanks to my broker- Peter Pakarinen who is helping me a lot through it.

MP Glass and Screens

MP Glass and ScreensGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend Phil

We could not be happier with the outcome, Phil was exceptionally knowledgeable and got us a result that we could never of dreamed of. I would recommend Phil from Aussie Frankston highly

Darryl P.

Darryl P.South East Queensland, QLD

It was our dream!!!

We got our home loan through Anthony Walsh at Carina. Anthony made our dreams a reality. He simplified things and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Find out how Aussie Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

An ongoing relationship I can trust

My broker explains things honestly and simply and makes sure I understand the various implications of differing products in a changing market
I have time to ask questions , and get second opinions if necessary.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Customer Service S.Aussie

Aussie made it happen for me when others wouldn't. I'm so greatful.

Customer service is second to none, both from my broker and ongoing helpdesk. For me, an artist most of my life, my finances never fitted into a neat box and Aussie helped me secure my first home when traditional lenders would not. I'm so greatful for that, and even though I'm very happy with my interest rate, I feel a loyalty because of that.

Emma

EmmaCanberra 2600, ACT

Ask for Dirk- he’s your man.

Dirk was amazing. We had a super stressful purchase experience, and we can confidently say he was with us every step of the way. Would recommend dirk to anybody.
No question was too much trouble and he was consistently in contact with us from first enquiry through to settlement.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Anne Maree

Anne MareeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Aussie home loans Annandale amazing!

Paula and Jackie were amazing. They kept me informed at all times, they stayed incredibly calm and came up with solutions to any problems or concerns I had. Thank you

Kim F.

Kim F.

Thanks again Aussie

This is the second time I have gone through Brent Plant in Burnie for a home loan. I highly recommend Brent for his service , knowledge honesty and timely manner with his dealings. Thank you Aussie

Danni B

Danni B

Very happy with our mortgage broker

We're very happy with the service we've had from our broker. He has always been available to us, and happy to answer any questions or queries we have had. We will definitely give him a call when we are ready to next review our mortgage.

Bernadette

Bernadette Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Ron Lloyd and his tram at Toukley are the best!

Very satisfied with my loan and interest rate & Ron Lloyd and his tram at Toukley are the best! I’ve got nothing else to say and now I’m not happy I’ve had to give a review for at least 30 words

Kinnear

KinnearSouth East Queensland, QLD

What Aussie can do for you nobody is willing to do for you

I can't find words to put what Aussie has dun for me and if I was buying another house from would be Aussie there will the extra mile for you

Loan Start DateJanuary 2011
Sandra

SandraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding service!

My broker (Sam Walker) kept me informed at all stages of my applications for a loan and to refinance. He was very patient and courteous when having to explain (and sometimes re-explain) certain processes. He let me know what to expect next and what I had to do to complete my parts. I have every confidence that he gets me the best deals. He provides outstanding service in every instance.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Keiran Daggett

Keiran DaggettSouth West, WA

Could not of achieved this without your professionalism & expertise

Customer Service was excellent - always kept informed on a regular basis
No hidden fees or additional costs
I wasn't over the moon, however due to our personal circumstances Shaun got us the best available

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Sandeep and Reena

Sandeep and ReenaCanberra 2600, ACT

Aussie Home loan did it again!

Mr. Ravneet Dhiman, very professional and friendly broker, I am and will recommend Mr. Ravneet to everyone to all friends and family. Any one needs help, should contact Mr. Ravneet.

Rufus

Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

Hi Rufus,

We've had plenty of feedback over the Covid period, which is still ongoing for many of our customers.

We've started to encourage customers to review us more than ever, which explains the awesome uplift we've seen.

If you have any feedback on your experience please also feel free to leave a review.

Cheers,

Timm

jabhar

jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Kind Regards,
Daniel

Paul

Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives