Aussie Home Loans

Aussie Home Loans

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Promised the world, delivered nothing but empty promises

Aussie Surry Hills was extremely disappointing. They promised the world and delivered absolutely nothing except for more empty promises. I had to chase them with follow up emails and 'check-in' phone calls. Aussie promised "I'll get this sorted for you no problem", Plenty of excuses and was repetitively told "there are some people with 'emergencies'. Felt inadequate and unimportant.
Would have expected most financial royal commission there would be more integrity within the sector. If he couldn't (or didn't want to) help me he should have just said so, rather than 'I'll get back to you early next week' (3 months down and I am 'still waiting').
Lucky I was able to find a solution by finding an independent mortgage broker

Cam

CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

No loyalty

To existing home loaners they offer all sorts of excuses of why they can't give you the same lower rate as new borrowers (non-introductory offer), they just want your money.

Louise

LouiseMelbourne

So glad we used Aussie Ringwood

Aussie in Ringwood has been a great help to my husband and I. Luke has guided us through the refinancing process step by step. We were in an awful situation before we met Luke. We have two properties, and investment and our own and had 4 loans with NAB!! Luke has simplified our loans and save us money.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Abhorrent customer service

I've had 3 loans concurrent with these idiots. I've been paying them off for many years, I've recently tried to get Interest only on 2 of the loans. I sent all the required documents through. The idiots in their variations team kept asking for more. They kept asking for information that I'd already given. This went on for months. Finally I've been told that I'm unsuccessfull in gaining Interest only. Mind you I've already got and have been paying these loans off for many years. The reason they make it so difficult is so they can get their grubby hands on an extra 6 thousand of my dollars a year. Screw you Aussie Home Loans.

Luke
Luke
Customer Service S.Aussie

refinance and new investment home loan

they make it easy for you at Aussie Carlingford. Good to do business with them. We could do what we wanted, how we wanted with their help. Good luck guys.

Stoo C.

Stoo C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic

Scott and the team at Aussie Home Loans, Port Macquarie are brilliant - extremely professional, helpful, friendly and dedicated to helping their customers in every possible way they can. Highly recommended.

Holly-Mae B.

Holly-Mae B.Launceston, TAS

Uselesss

Steve A.

Steve A.South East Queensland, QLD

Helpful, personal, generous, solution focused

Aussie got me finance despite a number of notations on my equifax file and a recently closed business.
There were no problems only a focus on the optimal solution.
Extraordinarily, despite my credit file notes, the rate is lower than I was paying with WBC whom I had been with for 30 years.
It could be well worth it to have a talk with Ersoy Mehmet or Garry Grills at Aussie West End Brisbane.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used for:Second Home
TIM

TIMMid North Coast, NSW

Aussie Port Macquarie the best

Aussie Port Macquarie the best mortgage brokers, Paul was fantastic to deal with. Completely dedicated to his clients, refinanced our home loan and consolidate our loans saving us hundreds of dollars a month. Don't go to the big banks let Aussie help get you the best deal, the only have your interests at heart, couldn't have pulled this off ourselves, thanks for changing our lives.

Erin M

Erin MHunter Region, NSW

Great Service, Helpful and Fab Communication

Loren Johnson from Aussie Toronto was fantastic, very helpful and always easy to communicate with. It was my first home i was purchasing so i needed alot of guidance throughout the whole process and she was great and always there for me! Highly Recommend!!!

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

cecile27

cecile27South East Queensland, QLD

Hayden Goff: broker extraordinaire! Highly recommend

Ver efficient, kept us in the loop every step of the way. Great advice and suggestions. Worked really hard for us. Made things so much easier. hank you Hayden Goff!

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateApril 2019

Laura B

Laura BSydney, NSW

Service is excellent, online portal is absolutely infuriating

My overall experience with Aussie has been excellent and I would recommend them to anyone trying to obtain their first home loan.
The ONLY issue I take is with their online portal to review statements, transactions etc.
Navigating the options within the portal forces you to re-enter the log in credentials every time you click on a new link, which can be up to 7 or 8 times in one session. Absolutely ridiculous.
As technology advances at such a rapid pace, it would benefit Aussie to make some relevant changes in order to improve the user experience.

Loan Start DateDecember 2017

maria marcos

maria marcosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service,don’t gets loan!

Initially it was great the broker came home ,contract was signed I was happy with the rates , set up a direct debit .All was good until I requested a change of week to deduct payments it was simply the only change was the date.
Since then they have deducted money on the wrong week or deducted amount twice.
Don’t bother speaking to the personal broker she said is not her problem once the contract is signed.
Emails they come back week later after phone calls .
If they can’t manage this simple task what else they can’t manage?
Save yourself the stress don’t get a loan with a company that cannot archive a simple direct debit .
Maria

Loan TypeSplit

Don't waste your time

[Name Removed] is very incompetent. I was given misleading information and have put me in a position that I will lose my deposit. Want me to sign documents without fillin the details.

Young

YoungGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not waste your time and money!

Brilliant in Bendigo

Simple. Peter was professional, informative, efficient and friendly.
Worked quickly to make our home purchase progress without delay and got a deal we were happy with. Offered to follow up also.
Darren and Jeanette

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Customer Service S.Aussie

Michael Henry has left the building

I had the pleasure of dealing with Michael out of the Rouse Hill branch and I was on a very tight schedule between buying and selling on the same day, he went way beyond my expectations and I have now found out he now operates the Dulwich Hill branch.

Terrible service, 6 months to get a home loan and couldn't deliver

Don't waste your time. Aussie broker at Newtown spent 6 months just emailing us - wont pick up calls or reply to texts. Says she lost her voice or is in hospital every few weeks.....and at this stage the bank had already approved the loan!

Fantastic Team in Queanbeyan, NSW- Thank you Benjamin Hennessey
I can't fault the team at the branch in Queanbeyan! From the amazingly friendly and competent service provided by Tavite in the office all the way through to the information and fantastic service provided to me by my broker, Ben Hennessey. Ben made himself available when needed and responded to ALL of my emails in quick time. Can't thank you guys enough!

AH1

AH1Victoria

Rude

Janet from traralgon was completely rude i could easily afford the loan and she smiled while telling me no i had a 10% deposit too

jabhar

jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Kind Regards,
Daniel

Paul

Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

cobber

cobberasked

Hi , We have a contract with the purchases to buy our property subject to finance approval.
I spoke with them today and with finance approval due 14/6 tomorrow I am thinking reviews that suggest long delays to approvals could cause problems for the buyers. I know the couple personally and hope they don't suffer a stressful outcome.
Is there any chance this approval will be approved by business end tomorrow. I am concerned for them missing this opportunity and is there a phone number they can call for the Cairns region?

Hi Cobber,

The best course of action would be to call us on 13 13 33 and one of our agents will be able to provide you with the relevant contact details to get your concerns addressed.

Perci

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives

CategoryHome Loans