4.6 from 1,568 reviews

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (419) · Fixed Rate (135) · Split (50) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
    • Refinancing (303)
    • First Home (110)
    • Investment Property (71)
    • Second Home (47)
    • Renovation (15)
    • Home Construction (14)
  • Loan Term25.674 years (316)
  • Online Tools

Khalid

KhalidSydney, NSW

Excellent guidance. Ask for Julio!

So far my experience with Lendi was just great! Julio Sanchez was more than patient and accommodating to my many questions and changes. I've gone from knowing nothing at all about the whole loan process, to know where I sit in the market, to see my dream home plans transform to reality! All under the guidance of Julio. I've reached a level of trust where I consult every step with Julio and it has made my whole buying adventure heaps less frightening. Keep it up Julio!

Darren

DarrenPilbara, WA

Wonderful Experience! I thought it was too good to be true at first.

So easy, should have done it sooner. Only took a couple of calls and about an hour of my time. Stayed with my current big name lender saving 1% and many thousands of dollars per year. My bank wouldn't budge on rates so Lendi made it happen. The initial customer service and follow up was second to none.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property
Matt D.

Matt D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

The guy from Lendi helped us a lot and Was very helpful in getting us a better interest rate for our home loan. I Would definitely recommend there services to sort a better rate on your loan.

Ann B.

Ann B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Service

Lesta Dela Cruz has made this experience very simple. He has gone above and beyond to assist me with a new home loan. The knowledge that he shared to make what can be a stressful time a lot easier, never ceased to amaze me. He always made himself available when I was available as I work some silly times. Would recommend Lendi to anyone :-)

Loan used forSecond Home
John T

John TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quick service

We re-financed so we can get a better interest rate. The broker went through all the available lenders that was suited to our situation and found one with a lot better rate than we had saving a good deal of our repayments. It was a quick turnaround considering it was quite involved. The broker and the new bank were great with helping with the documents and almost all document can be done online including the loan contract signing which makes the process so easy. I will use Lendi again for future loans. I like to give a special mention to the broker Zachery.

Amazing Service!

Lester Dela Cruz has been my home loan specialist. From start to finish, he has gone above and beyond to find me the best rate. I couldn't be happier. Thankyou!

Damian

DamianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

My application process has been pretty hassle free. The customer service has been friendly and helpful. The fees discussion was a little vague as a few fees that I was unaware of were brought up later in the application. Overall though a good service.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Absolutely terrible and so unprofessional

Kiana H.
Kiana H.

I have received a text from Paul Challita with a screen shot of the review I left saying “thanks”. Very unprofessional. Could I please be contacted by someone to speak about this? Thanks

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kiana, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened.. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

Graham

GrahamPerth, WA

Great Service - very satisfied

I was assisted by Ansa Ansari, and the experience was seamless. All details were explained, and I have ended up saving some good $$ in these tough times. I would thoroughly recommend Ansa and Lendi for anyone who wants to put themselves in a better financial position - give them a go.

Brendan

BrendanSydney, NSW

We were assisted by Karan Anand, who was excellent start to finish. Made the whole process, that is typically difficult to navigate and painful, quite simple. We had to do very little heavy lifting.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used forFirst Home

Great service - very satisfied

I was assisted by Marcus Russell (Home Loan Specialist) from Lendi who guided me through the loans / refinance process end-to-end. The whole process was easy, with regular dialogue. He answered all my queries promptly in a clear and easy to understand manner.

I highly recommend Lendi and if you can choose Marcus to be the contact person.

Give Lendi a try if you are looking to refinance or buy a new home.

Loan used forFirst Home

great service

managed to get my bankwest rate down. all done within 1 week and 3 phone calls.

everything was explained in details and advice given was sound and helped achieving best results.

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

True Blue professional

Very satisfied and great relationship from customer service point of view .No extra costs were involved specially Harley sorted out these very professional way .Very satisfied with rate received now .

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Phil, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sheree H.

Sheree H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn’t of been easier

I worked with Benjamin Hough at Lendi who was fantastic. The entire experience from start to finish was easy, communication was prompt and clear, and I’m stoked with outcome.

The only constructive feedback is that the online product could of been easier to use. But really, this was such a small concern that didn’t hinder anything.

I’ve already referred friends to this service. I would recommend it for anyone who wants to see what savings they can make on their home loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sheree, thank you for taking the time to leave Benjamin and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kushla G.

Kushla G.South East Queensland, QLD

Never got a phone call

It took me months to work up the courage to book an appointment to get some advice as I had only just commenced seriously considering purchase of a home. But I finally did it. I booked an appointment. 30 minutes after appointment time. No phone call. Contacted the 1300 number. They took my details. 45 minutes later. I finally get a phone call. The consultant sounded disinterested and tired and I was embarrassed to talk about my position. I really don’t know if I will deal with Lendi when the time comes to purchase a home.

Excellent!

I contacted Lendi to help with refinancing options, I honestly Can’t fault a single thing about my experience with Lendi. I was dealing with Brayden through the whole process and Although we couldn’t finalise the deal there was no exaggeration or wasted time.
Brayden made the process super easy, understandable and always had a solution for any problems we encountered with delivering required information.
Can’t often say this about customer support

Will certainly be recommending Lendi (& Brayden) to family and friends.

Thanks again, look forward to dealing with you again.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Neil F.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great service from Roz

The customer service from Roz was far greater than I expected. Nothing was too much for her and she called at times that suited me, (nights andcweekend). I have not taken out the loan yet due to personal circumstances. As it stands now I am very satisfied with the the loan.

Loan used forSecond Home

Sharm Thuraisingam

Sharm ThuraisingamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Owen Cheng

Owen is an amazing home loan specialist! He stopped at nothing to get our home loan approved! He conducted all the reviews and checks in a timely manner allowing us to get the end result we needed in the timeframe we required. Would highly recommend Owen!

Selina - E.

Selina - E.South East Queensland, QLD

Took my personal information and gave me nothing!

I was expecting to be able to do some comparisons or something but no... instead I get to the end of the process and it says I can call them or online chat. I could have done that without giving my details.

Randhir

RandhirPerth, WA

Harley Kebbe-VERY PROFESSIONAL

I dealt with the above agent; he was very professional; he did all his best and secured me the nest interest rates.
No extra costs up to now. I am very satisfied.

Loan Start DateNovember 2016