1,863 reviews

Jimbo

JimboCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent communication and service

I had an amazing experience with Lendi for the purchase of my first home. My loan specialist, Matthew Wade, did an exceptional job at organising my loan to cater my situation, whilst keeping up with constant updates and providing expert advice for each step of the way. I highly recommend using Lendi, and highly recommend Matthew's services. He kept my loan in the safest of hands; he can be trusted with a loan as much as the Australian cricket team trusts a Matthew Wade as a wicket keeper!

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Vince

VinceSydney, NSW

Great communication, transparent and efficient

Had a great experience with Lendi (Sean is our specialist). He walked us through everything and spent time explaining things that we're not sure of. He goes above and beyond customer service and we couldn't ask for more. The rest of the team is also always willing to help answer any questions. Got our loan settled with no issues. I would highly recommend especially our Broker Sean Martin

Andre Pereira

Andre PereiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy to deal with, and very efficient

Harley (my Home Loan Specialist) was great, from the initial contact to closing the review. He explained all the options, and followed up with negotiating the best deal possible. The online platform is great, only thing that bothered me was the login process (instead of setting your own password, you receive a temporary password by SMS).

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

Initially, I used Lendi's online loan comparison tool. I was reluctant to answer the follow-up phone call, but I'm glad Lendi persisted. The Lendi consultant investigated options for our two loans and took us through the process step-by-step. The consultant was always willing to explain the details of the loans and helped us weigh up the pros and cons ... something that we had found daunting because of a lack of support from the bank. Thanks to Lendi, we secured much better loan rates than if we had tried to negotiate through our bank manager.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Ravi

Ravi

Home loan review with no fuss

Normally approach banks directly for home loan review & refinancing. Tried Lendi this time for refinancing & used same lender home loan review & obtained better rates with minimal paper work . It was a breeze . Harley from Lendi was prompt ,punctual & easy to talk & do business with him. Based on my personal experience , will recommend Lendi highly for an honest home loan reviews .

A waste of time.

They don’t really know what they are doing or what to ask for till 2 months into the process and then to update all the documents again and finally giving a bad recommendation., which you will then not proceed. If this could all be upfront saying you time and stress and just gone with others...

Don´t waste your time.

They keep delaying and dragging with useless emails. They don´t get back to you promptly . Always aim for big respectable companies. They never get back to you and never answer to your call. Horrible experience . Zero out of 10

RDC

RDCSydney, NSW

Incompetent Broker

Loan used forSecond Home
Ann

AnnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome

I found the process quick and easy and I didn’t feel stressed out at all. Most of all my home loan specialist Mary-Anne was very helpful and guided me through all the online process. Thank you

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ann, thank you for taking the time to leave Mary-Anne a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Useless Mortgage Brokers

Had a refinance application through these guys. Waste of 4 months. The broker's phone just went straight to voicemail every time. Poor communication. Didn't get my application processed for 2 months. When asked for update, every time I was told "We are still waiting to hear from the lender". They dragged this for another 2 months. Broker gave crap stories like "My manager is talking to ING's national manager to get an update", as if we don't know they have a dedicated broker's assistance team which can at least give an update and reason of delay. Do yourself a favor guys, and apply elsewhere.

mibrag

mibragGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic outcome - Home loan top up.

As with earlier experiences, this was another fantastic and successful experience led by Hari, Vivien and the Lendi team. They were supportive all the way and help me achieve the desired outcome. Thanks

Loan used forRenovation
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mibrag, thank you for taking the time to leave Hari, Vivien, and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Highly recommend. Customer service went above and beyond to provide guidance through a complex settlement process!

- Customer service from Matthew Wade was exceptional. He was informative, patient and available whenever I needed advice
- No hidden costs received to date
- competitive rates from a good lender HSBC

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Edward, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

averscha

averschaSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Alexander talked through the options clearly and provided great advice. Follow up was excellent, at no stage did I feel the need to check up to keep things moving. highly recommended

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Averscha, thank you for taking the time to leave Alexander and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent service

It’s a great experience to deal with Lendi with our first home loan process especially to Thomas Durham and team. Appreciate all the work they’ve done and I personally recommend him to my friends in searching for there home loan. Very mindful and experience with regards to his knowledge.
Thank you and well done Thomas!!

Arnel and Arlene

star

star

Thomas Mudge & Natalie Bissett has been very helpful in the whole loan process, adjust to my request and helped me to overcome obstacles along the way as well, very satisfied with their services and would approach them again when needed.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Star, thank you for taking the time to leave Thomas Mudge & Natalie Bissett, a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saving us over $400 a month!

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Shane Winter

Shane WinterSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Highly recommended very helpful

Customer service was excellent Dan contact me was very helpful and honest and Alex the home specialist was very helpful very honest got a lower interest rate with my current lender high recommend

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shane, thank you for taking the time to leave Alex and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Surprisingly easy and efficient

Great communication and customer service. I was really surprised at how quick and easy the process was to get a lower interest rate with my existing bank using Lendi's new partnership with them. Lendi's online platform is also really simple to use. I am very satisfied with the outcome from start to finish.

NeverAgain

NeverAgainCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Wonderful - Thank you Lendi

I was looking for a better rate to refinance and stumbled across Lendi. It is an excellent service. Particular thanks to Ann P. Ann negotiated us an interest rate 1.7 percent lower than the rate we were paying. Ann is knowledgable, friendly, and efficient. The whole experience has been very smooth. Thank you Lendi

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi There, thank you for taking the time to leave Ann and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Danny

DannyVictoria

Greatest assist you could ask for. Will save you big $$$$$$

Assistance and advice was extremely helpful and has helped our family save big $$$$ on our home loan. I highly recommend use this service and will definitely seek their assistance each occasion the loan period is reviewed. There was no costs that were submitting the assistance which was an extra bonuses and the knowledge we have received through Lendi is invaluable.