Lendi

Lendi

Brilliant Service

Jonathon has been amazing and the service and advice that we have received from him has always been outstanding. I would highly recommend Jonathon to anyone looking for a home loan. I will be using him again in the near future. Lendi is an amazing company with knowledgeable and experienced staff.

Simple , Easy and good Communication

To David and his team........a job well done.
We found the process easy but that comes with good communication and great product information.
Phones calls and Emails were relayed with promptly.
Thanks David we'll be using you again and recommending you to all our friends.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used for:Second Home

Service like no other -Great

Thanks to Zachary, Anastasia , Mary and everyone’s excellent service, l will not hesitate to recommend Lendi to my friends or seeking your Services any time with confidence you will always do the best

Hi Ken, Thank you for your review and recommendation based on the excellent service you received from Zachary, Anastasia, Mary and the Lendi team. We pride ourselves on always going above and beyond to achieve the best results for our customers. Please feel free to get back in touch with us in the future!

Great service great staff

The Lendi team were a fantastic help by taking the hassle out of refinancing my house. They kept in contact with me the whole way and helped immensely when I was having difficulty with my old bank.

Online Tools
Good
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used for:Refinancing
Hey Gav, We kindly appreciate the feedback on your great experience with the team here at Lendi. We're glad that we were able to find you a solution where others couldn't whilst making it a hassle-free experience for you. We wish you all the best!

Alberto was so efficient and easy to deal with. Thanks for making the process so simple and easy.

Service was prompt and efficient. All questions answered and process was simple and easy. Alberto was pleasant to deal with. Very i mpressed with the overall experience that Lendi offers.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used for:First Home
Hi Lee, Thank you for your review based on the amazing experience you had in purchasing your first home. We're pleased that the process was so efficient and easy. We will be sure to pass this awesome feedback on to Alberto and the Lendi team for you!

Amazing and easy service

Madan at Lendi made the process of refinancing our home loan an easy and quick process. Most importantly he made it stress free and saved us money. He was quick to respond to all of our queries and kept us updated through every step. Can't recommend him enough.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Allan, Thank you for the feedback and recommendation. We're glad that Madan and the Lendi team made the process of refinancing so quick, easy and stress-free whilst helping you save money at the same time!

Great experience.. highly recommend

Ben @Lendi was an absolute star. Took on the challenge of short settlement and xmas hols in his stride. Was responsive and proactive all throughout the process. Cant recommend him enough

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Dennis, Thank you for the five-star review and recommendation of Ben and the Lendi team. It's good to hear that you had such a great experience and that we were able to assist you with meeting the short settlement!

Not very excited.

The bank lifted the rate by 0.15% after I just signed the contract. To me for customer sake Lendi should negotiate to keep promised rate for a period of time.

Terrible
Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Ali, Thank you for your feedback. We understand that you may be concerned about the increase to your interest rate, however, this is not something that is in our control. You're interest rate is variable, therefore it is subject to change, so it may increase or decrease depending on market conditions. If you would like to secure an interest rate that is not subject to change for a few years, you may want to look at fixed interest rates - we are more than happy to look into this for you, so if you wish to, please let us know!Understand variable rate changes but doesn't make sense when you sign the contract and next day you see different. Lendi could tell me interest rate is about to raise then I can decide. You are looking at business side not customer satisfaction because you might loose me if I knew the interest rate is about to change. I had counter offer from my bank and I rejected because your rate was lower but now I didn't get a better deal at all considering all the costs involved.Hi Ali, We understand that interest rate rises are definitely not desirable for any of our customers! Unfortunately, we don't always know in advance that interest rates are going to rise - these decisions are made by the lenders, so it is not something that we are able to foresee.

Nice and easy

Jeremy was great.. we got a better rate with our lender and who knew it would be so easy..A big thank you and would highly recommend Jeremy and Lendi to family and friends.

Hi, thank you for the review and recommendation of Jeremy and the Lendi family. That's great news - we're glad that the process was so easy and that we were able to secure you a better rate without having to even change lenders! Hope you have an awesome weekend!

Great Service and genuine interest

Thank Steve and Elijah for helping our family with the refinancing of our home loan. From start to finish provided great service, care and professionalism. Would recommend their services to anyone. Thank you.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Craig, We really appreciate your feedback and recommendation of Steve, Elijah and the Lendi team. We're pleased that you had such a great experience in the refinancing of your home loan. Please feel free to get back in touch with us if you need anything else moving forward!

My advice is to not use Lendi.

Worst communication throughout whole process of loan application to settlement of loan. Think again before using lendi. Longest most drawn out painfull process

Hi Fuller, Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. we'd like to look into what has happened here and see what we can do to help you. Could you please respond to the private message we have sent you here on product review? Thank you.

Wow... Great service

Knowledgeable, friendly staff that have put me back in control of my future. Start to finish with helpful staff.
Better rate over 14 years..Quick and easy.. No doubt of the final outcome

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Richard, Great to hear we were able to assist you to gain back control over your future by attaining a better rate for your home loan. Thank you for leaving us a five-star review and please let us know how we can assist you in the future.

Excellent company; settlement made easy!

Our dealing with Lendi was excellent, as first home owners Hasan Mansur, our mortgage broker, was a pleasure to deal with. Approval and settlement happened faster then expected. No complaints. All people we dealt with at Lendi were friendly and seemed genuine, they were honest and upfront and I would highly recommend this service to others.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Joel, Thank you for the feedback and recommendation based on your awesome experience with Hasan and the Lendi team. We're glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to assisting you again in the future! Have a great day!

The best service

I saw an ad on tv and decided to ring, we were paying 7.5% interest on a home loan. Lendi was able to find us a rate of 3.69%.. it will save us $138000, so instead of taking 25 years it will take 10 years. Awesome service

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Maxwell, thank you for your feedback. That's fantastic news to hear that we were able to reduce your interest rate by more than half and that we provided you with the best possible experience in doing so! The team here at Lendi wishes you all the best!

Awesome professionalism

Lendi has given awesome service with setting up the loan with bankwest. They have sorted everything and Albert trinh has explained and given the best advice possible on different options for every decision. I cannot thank him and the team from Lendi anymore. They were available to me in contact at anytime and have made the process simply the best I could possibly think. Deserves a pay rise for sure and would suggest the team to anyone and everyone

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Tyler, Thank you for your feedback. We're delighted that you have had such an awesome experience with Albert and the Lendi team. Please let us know if you need anything else, we're always happy to help!

excellent service!!!!

I have tried with my existing loan supplier ( Bankwest) for a new loan before contacting Lendi and the customer service from the Bank was terrible even though i have been with the Bank for over 9 years. Hence, I went searching for new lender and I found Lendi has a good feedback for products/services. They have assigned BJ to help you and he is incredibly helpful and he was able to help me to secure a loan where others banks had been advised that was not possible. He is very knowledgeable in his business and know how to write a good proposal to secure a loan in a very short notice. I am highly recommend BJ or Lendi for anyone who is looking for refinancing/lending.

Loan TypeSplit
Hi HCL, We kindly appreciate your feedback and recommendation. We're glad that BJ and the team here at Lendi were able to help you find a solution in this situation on such short notice! We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Excellent service

Lendi provided excellent service through and through while providing a easy and user friendly online platform. Every person I've dealt with knew what they were doing and handled everything quickly and efficiently.
Thanks Lendi!

Hey Nick, Thanks for leaving a review. We're glad that you had such an excellent experience and that everything was dealt with so quickly and efficiently. If you need anything else, remember we're just a phone call away!

Professionalism exemplified

When i first contacted Lendi i was allocated Benjamin Marquez as my loan consultant. Ben's professionalism and enthusiasm to assist us was the catalyst in securing our home loan. I can't believe how smoothly the process went which was made possible through Benjamin's guidance. Thanks Lendi and thanks Ben for making what is normally a stressful process easy.

Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We are very pleased to hear that Ben and the team here at Lendi were able to provide you with a seamless experience. Looking forward to assisting you in the future.

Worst experience ever!!

Customer service started off great. Started to go downhill once our pre-approval application was lodged. We were informed it would be two days. Then we heard nothing for 4 days so I called our “loan expert” .... no answer and no response to voice messages left or emails sent. After 2 weeks we finally had pre approval.
Then we found the house. Application went in for unconditional approval. Again we were told 2 days. After 5 weeks..... yes FIVE WEEKS and having to go to the “experts” supervisor we finally had unconditional approval. In the middle of that time we had to fight to convince the “expert” to challenge a zoning error from the valuer.
Mostly the bank to blame I am sure however the lack of communication was rediculous! Even once settled it has taken 4 days for them to contact us!
Definitely put a lot of extra stress on our whole family.

Hi Jeremy, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This does not sound like it is up to our usual standards, so we'd like to look into this further. We would appreciate it if you could respond to our private message with your contact details. Thanks!

Thanks Lendi

Thanks Lendi for all your help refinancing my home loan, you guys made it easier finding a new bank and doing all the ground work ..

Hi Ben, Not a problem! Thanks for your review - the team here at Lendi are always here to help and we're really pleased that we were able to make the process of refinancing so easy for you. Have a great weekend!

What do you charge for your service.? Or is it commission paid
The banks pay commission to Lendi; the consumer does not pay to use Lendi's services.

After my conversation I am left wondering what the first point of contact Lendi consultant meant, by the comment made that this point of contact, would not effect my credit rating? Seems like a strange thing to say, how could it or would it effect my credit rating at any stage? I am reluctant to use this service by the comment in itself. If you could clarify Thankyou
Every time you enquire or apply for credit, it is usually noted on your personal credit file/score. In this case they are letting you know the enquiry to them will not show up or effect your credit score, unless or untill you make an actual application for credit with a lending organisation.Hi Chilly, Firstly, thank you for your message. Our Home Loan Specialist and Associates will send out our internal electronic privacy consent to allow Lendi to continue with a fact find and take a look into your situation. You will be asked to review our privacy and accept, should this be your decision. Additionally, this can allow us to take a look at your credit file to determine an appropriate home loan solution for you. The consultant states that this will not impact your credit rating as we do not list an enquiry by following this process. An enquiry is only made once an application is submitted to the lender of your choice. However, you must also accept the Lender's privacy policy before this is even considered. We are happy to contact you to explain this should you wish. Thank you, Sarah

I got 3 default paid do you think i can get a home loan with you guys?
Hi Jay, Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Lendi. We can help you out with seeing whats possible, simply visit our site https://lendi.com.au and answer a few quick questions to get started. If you need to know anything else, we're always happy to help.

Similar listings