4.6 from 1,267 reviews

1,050

Ash P.

Ash P.Victoria

An incredible team with equally incredible customer service

Loan used for:Investment Property

Michelle

MichellePerth, WA

Home Loan made easy

This process was so simple. I have my finance and i didnt have to go into anyones office. How good is that? Thanks to Zac, Jayne and Lendi. An amazing team of experts

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Nat

NatQueensland

A very easy process through Lendi

Mary made this process so easy for us and kept me updated the whole way through. We are very happy with the service that was provided and Mary was a pleasure to deal with all the way.

George3856

George3856South East Queensland, QLD

Lendi Review - The Rise of Lendi

Our family would like to take the opportunity to thank Jack White from Lendi for helping us acquire our first home. From my initial conversation and helping us get through the process of getting a home loan, Jack was extremely helpful through out the process. Thank you Jack and Lendi for making our dream come true!

God bless you all.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Gareth

GarethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professionalism throughout!

Nikhil, our broker and the team at lendi was simply awesome throughout our application for a home loan. He was professional, knowledgeable and assuring throughout the whole process! Thank you!

Carolyn

CarolynNortheast, VIC

Helpful, non judgemental, friendly, and easy to deal with.

Lamita was so easy to deal with, always there for us, helped us through and over the hurdles with different options, as we are older borrowers we honestly didnt think we could borrow, but lamita found an alternative for us to own our own home. We are so happy with the help and patience with Lendi. Just ask and they can help you get the Australian dream.

Loan used for:Second Home

Rihara25

Rihara25North Queensland, QLD

I received great service from Mathew Wade, very informative!!
He found the best rate for me based on my information and circumstances. Very responsive and helpful.
I would recommend Mathew very highly to anyone.

All round great service

Lester was on the ball from the beginning and all the way through to settlement. He is very calculated in what he does and is always able to explain things clearly and effectively. Will definitely use Lendi again in the future.

Garry M

Garry MMurray Mallee, SA

Great Result

Dealing with Lendi was a fantastic but also confronting experience and really made myself and my partner assess the importance of limiting liabilities even if they had zero balances. It was also nice to know that there is usually a better deal to be had so we are now connected with the right Mortgage Lender, Thank you Roz and Lendi!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Pay less!!

Jeremy provided an excellent service. Reassessed my application for switching into another financial organization and provided me advice with the profit/ loss. Got me a good deal. Will Highly recommended..

Loan used for:Investment Property

Professional service

I am very happy with the work Stephen did for me and in a very professional manner. Received a great rate on my loan and would happily recommend Lendi to others.

JojackMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic result!

I am thrilled with the service I received from Lendi and the fantastic result. They were professional and so prompt with their paperwork. Alberto , the person I dealt with and who communicated with ANZ on my behalf was completely on my side and gave me the result he promised. The whole exercise from start to finish only took a couple of days!

Jojack

Thank you so much! I definitely will!

Thanks!

Tess S.

Tess S.Central West, NSW

Garbage and a complete waste of time!

Loan used for:Home Construction

Sherry

SherryMelbourne

Excellent service

Our broker Lucas was very professional and easy to work with. He got our loan approved and given us updates every day. Will highly recommend him for your next loan.

Elvir

ElvirSydney, NSW

Tremendous service, perfect!!

Great service, easy to understand. No extra costs, all explained to me by Brendan Reid. Rate was great and much better than big four banks.all extras are to my liking.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Elvir, thank you for taking the time to leave Brendan and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Praveen G.

Praveen G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Commitment

The loan settlement got delayed till the last moment due to unforeseen circumstances, but the level of commitment displayed by Chris Manalastas was commendable. Chris ensured that continuous follow-ups and updates happen between the bank and myself to ease away the tension.

Trinity K.

Trinity K.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent customer service and attention to detail - Thank you!

My experience was as a first home buyer. I had spoken to a couple of mortgage brokers and I was left feeling like I was never going to buy my first home.

I spoke to Michael Esposito from Lendi who listened to my situation, gave me options and answered my questions. I always felt confident that I was informed of the right information, process and timing throughout the finance application, choosing a property and settlement process.

I would not hesitate to recommend Michael Esposito.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Rach D.

Rach D.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Can’t thank you enough!

We would like to thank BJ for his amazing service and dedication, to assist us in obtaining a home loan. Our situation had many variances and without his honesty, hard work and assistance, we would not have today received our unconditional approval letter!
Thank you so so much bj! We appreciate everything you have done for us. Even on your days off you were always there to answer any questions we had. You worked tirelessly to secure this home loan for us! We can’t thank you enough. We have already recommended you to our family and friends.

Carmen Henry

Carmen HenryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

We are currently in the process of refinancing with the help of Kris Kumar. I cannot praise Kris or Leni enough. We have had nothing but smooth sailing and Kris has been nothing but very helpful with anything that we require.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Carmen, thank you for taking the time to leave Krishneel a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great Support

I recently went through refinancing with Lendi which at times was a very exhausting and frustrating process However Rish from Lendi helped every step of the way with fantastic communication and information.
Thanks heaps Matt