4.6 from 1,362 reviews

1,139

Crazy scientist

Crazy scientistGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lendi got us a rate much lower than we could ourselves

After shopping around, Lendi were about to get us a rate with the Big 4 that was much lower than we were able to get ourselves. We stayed with our current bank but Lendi got us an astounding 0.34% lower than they would offer us even when we told them we were leaving to another bank.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Mick A

Mick AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't waste your time with anyone else!

After looking at a few options I contacted Lendi & explained what I wanted & was put in touch with Liam a lending specialist! After a brief chat & an email explaining what documents were needed, Liam organised everything, a couple of days later & I now have a loan with my existing lender at a reduced interest rate! Ive now got Charlotte (home loan specialist) looking after arranging the finance for an investment property.

Excellent service

I went through Lendi and had BJ as our home loan specialist. He was fantastic. The whole way through he gave us lots of options and knew how to get us the best refinance option suitable to our specific needs. He answered all of our questions and was very prompt in all of his responses. He was also very genuine and honest. I would happily use BJ again in the future if needed.

Terry S.

Terry S.Murray Region, NSW

Mortgage Review

Fantastic customer service provided by experienced loans advisor Jack Chen.
Jack went the extra mile to obtain the best rate available combined into a brand new package.
Thank you Lendi.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Terry, thank you for taking the time to leave Jack Chen a five star review based on your experience. We're so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kind regards,
The Lendi Team

Great service from Lendi

I needed to change my housing lender and was contacted by Terry Usher. He was great. We organised several times for phone meetings and each time Terry contacted me on time. He listened to what I needed and set about finding a lender to suit my needs. He explained things in plain language sometimes several times! The transition from one lender to another was seamless. The platform needed to upload documents was super easy to use ... really! I would highly recommend Lendi

Loan used for:Investment Property

Exceptional Service

Matilda has since the intial contact made been an absolute pleasure to deal with. She has made the whole process thus far an absolute breeze. I have already recommended her to my friends. An absolute asset to Lendi.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jack, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience with Matilda. We're so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Lisa

LisaWestern Australia

Awesome professional service

I decided to refinance my existing home loan with Lendi and Matilda Phan was my home loan specialist. I'm very happy with the positive out come, thank you very much

Abhi A.

Abhi A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pleasure to deal with, great communication and knowledgeable staff!!

Called Lendi for a refinance, our case was slightly complex but our broker was knowledgeable and easy to deal with which made the whole experience a lot easier!!
Our loan has not been completed as yet so this is an initial review of my Dealings with Lendi so far!

esilio b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Into our 4th month and finally we might see light

Into our 4th month and finally we might see lighr...our manager got us good rates and then we never heard from him again apart from an email blaming the other bank. Their specialists then told me to contact Adelaide Bank as Lendi were only the middle men and not responsible for organising the discharge papers. Great, you contract a supposed mortgage broker and you have to do the work yourself. If I had my time again I would NEVER touch this sham of a company. [Name Removed] you should be ashamed of yourself for not keeping your promise in following through and assisting.

Loan TypeSplit

Exceptional Service!

I have refinanced with Lendi before and thought the service I received was great, but now coming back again I was wrong. The service is outstanding. Julio looked after me from day dot to the end. If there was a God of Lendi he would be it. Always available, always willing to help and never let me down. Thank you Lendi not only for your amazing service but the exceptional staff you have onboard. If I could rate you 10/5 I would!!

Excellent Service ..

Hi..we are very pleased with the service we have received from Lendi. The communication we have had with Brendan Reid has been excellent with his constant phone calls and emails keeping us up to date with what is a quite long process. Re- financing our loan has been easy because Brendan does all the hard work for us.
Cheers.

Great and uncomplicated service

My contact with Rachel from Lendi has been excellent, very easy to deal with and an easy process. Rachel has excellent product knowledge and able to explain things to me in a way I could understand.

Loan used for:Investment Property

Aki

Aki

Applying mortgage

Still not being approved
But we have Simon to look after our mortgage refinance.
So far we are very happy with his efficiency and wick response
Great communication and manner.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Aki, pleased to hear that Simon here at Lendi is looking after you and ensuring your refinance goes smoothly. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything as we are always happy to help.

Kay M

Kay MMelbourne

Lendi - first place to call

I am in the initial stages of home loan application with Rishabh from a Lendi. Service has been responsive and thorough- am looking forward to the next steps and feeling confident I have the best home loan for my needs.

Loan used for:Second Home
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kay, We are excited to hear that your journey so far with Rishabh here at Lendi is going smoothly. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we are looking forward to meeting all your home loan needs.

Mathew bee

Mathew beeFar North Queensland, QLD

Very professional

Very Helpful and nice people willing to help achieve your dreams as much as you do and would refer any looking for a house loan to head over and have a talk to Rosa or Dindi

Josh B.

Josh B.Great Southern, WA

Matilda is great

My contact with Lendi was great, very easy to deal with and didnt waste any of my time during the process. Excellent product knowledge and able to explain things to me in a way I could understand.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Josh, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience with Matilda and the team. We're so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

David Z.

David Z.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very easy to deal with

Refinanced my home home loan with Brendan from lendi. Very professional and easy to deal. Would recommend his services to anyone looking at refinancing and very happy with the experience.

Brad S

Brad SCentral West, NSW

Remortgaging made easy with Lendi

Was put onto Lendi by a close friend who had nothing but positive things to say about the process and the mortgage options available through Lendi.
I dealt with Kris who was extremely helpful throughout the process and was always prompt in answering any questions I had for him.
All in all remortgaging with the assistance of Lendi was a walk in the park and resulted in a HUGE reduction in my monthly mortgage repayments.
Thanks Lendi, and especially Kris.

Loan Start DateNovember 2013
Loan used for:Home Construction

Super easy to deal with

Really easy to refinance and consolidate my home loans through Brendan at lendi. He was patient with me and talked me through what I needed to do. He was clear and easy to understand.

Loan TypeSplit

My refinance experience with Lendi

1: Very helpful customer service was there to settlement
2: Costs never changed from first discussions
3: The rate was 1% better than the previous lender
4: The Lendi representatives kept in touch throughout the whole process

sharonasked

my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??

JMD
JMD

sorry Im a bit confused..? We have just refinanced our loans with Lendi, I assume you would need to ask Lendi if you wish to secure a home loan, not us.. we are the client / customer.!!

sharon

Sorry i thought i was asking lendi

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sharon, thanks for reaching out to us. I'll be sending you a private message to assist you further with your inquiry.

Lisa

Lisaasked

If i have a not so good credit rating but can prove i can afford and then some make the mortgage repayments, could you help

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Lisa, thank you for reaching out to Lendi. I will send you a PM now to see what we can do for you.

SIDDHARTH KUMAR K.

SIDDHARTH KUMAR K.asked

Hi there,

how does it work when the lender values low valuation for the property? Mainly happening around with the construction loans given the current market trend.
We have saved 5%+LMI, a low valuation will just rule us out completely and losing our deposits would be a nightmare.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Siddharth, it sounds like a case by case scenario that would largely depend on area and construction. There is generally no way to assure a valuation until the construction is complete. Are we currently assisting you with a loan at the moment?

Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives