4.6 from 1,454 reviews

• Timeliness
  • Loan used for:
    • Refinancing (259)
    • First Home (93)
    • Investment Property (61)
    • Second Home (41)
    • Renovation (13)
    • Home Construction (12)
  • Loan TypeVariable Rate (358) · Fixed Rate (118) · Split (43) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Online Tools
  • Application Process
  • Loan Term25.498 years

Sharon S.

Sharon S.Sydney, NSW

Great service, easy Process

Lester is my broker form lendi, who is really know how to make work done.
I have busy work and life with 2 kids,
Lester keep follow up with me push me to get all paper works done. Everything was quick and smooth, happy with the service.

Chathura Perera

Chathura PereraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

I have dealt with Lester from Lendi since April 2019 who worked very hard to find a lender and find ways for me to borrow the money that I needed to buy a land and build our dream home. I was in a very difficult situation where other banks did not lend to me and multiple other brokers had said that they can't find any options to help me. But Lester didn't give up and worked hard to find a way for us buy the land and build our home. We bought the land in July last year and just settled on our construction loan. Thanks to Lester we can now build our dream home. Extremely great service. Very happy.

Loan used for:Home Construction
Sam

Sam

Refinancing Home loan

Great Service and the best customer care.First I would like to express my thanks to Lendi , they did the best to help me find the best rate I always dreamt of.I will specifically mention," Liam", he is great , very responsive and always gives feed..I will always recommend this company to all my friends and Family.thank U

no1adamg

no1adamgGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lendi so so bad, 0 stars

So So bad" we thought we would contact Lendi Pty Ltd to give them a go as we were wanting to purchasing a second investment property we did all that was required, and yet they did nothing! weeks past and we heard nothing, after a few weeks maybe months Lendi contacted us to ask us about our experience then apologized, we told them they "did nothing" so they put us at the top of the list, great, But they still did nothing!! we've never heard back from them, So in the end we went to ANZ out self and had our loan in 5 minutes, How easy it was.
Lendi you better get your bleeep together. Lendi even said they were going to use ANZ,
Thank you ANZ.
"Lendi we've never had such poor customer service EVER

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Loan used for:Home Construction

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and transparent

I dealt with Liam at Lendi who explained every step of the process very clearly and kept me up to date at all times. He didn't make any wild promises, and we got the rate that he said he was trying for. Highly recommended.

Scott S.

Scott S.Launceston, TAS

Great Service - No Hassels

Alex from Lendi was very good. He arranged a new fixed rate term for my existing loan. Only took a couple of days to arrange. He was knowledgeable and professional and he kept us updated until the end.

Loan used for:Investment Property

Sandy

SandyPeel, WA

Refinance

I dealt with Alex to help me get a lower interest rate on my mortgage and was able to achieve this in a week. I was kept up to date with the whole process. Alex was friendly, professional and really listened to what I wanted to achieve short and long term. Extremely happy with the service.

Review

The man from Lendi helped us out a-lot, in not even one week, he helped get us a lower interest rate, I am thankful for the help he has given.

Sanjeev M.

Sanjeev M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor service

I don't remember the name of the guy who visited us a few days ago, he didn't give his business card either.

He took all mine and my wife's personal details and stated that he shall be sending details in the next day or two but it's been over a week now and there is no sign of any information from him. He didn't even leave his business card either to contact him. It feels like we wasted over an hour with someone and we didn't achieve anything.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Renegotiated investor loan rate within days

Great customer service and communication. Re-negotiated my investor home loan rate with current provider saving 0.3% within 3 days. Thanks Liam for all your help and support, what a fantastic experience.

Charlie

CharlieNorth West, QLD

Excellent services

I was looking at buying my first home, and Jack White helped me through the whole process, in a quick and efficient way, I will definitely recommend Lendi to my relatives, and use lendi for my future investments !

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Charlie, thank you for taking the time to leave Jack and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Loan Consolidation.

Roz was fantastic.
We made a online enquiry and was contacted shortly after. She helped us get everything in order and kept us up to date regularly throughout the whole process, She found us a great deal which saved us money. This was all done over the xmas/ new year period and approval was gained shortly after.
Thank you so much.

Seamless process

Overall customer experience delivered by Harley has been excellent. Very timely responses to questions. I knew the type of product and pricing I was after and Harley was able to facilitate fast tracking the process as a consequence.

Loan TypeSplit
Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

cassandra and nigel

cassandra and nigelIllawarra, NSW

Karan was awesome!!

he worked super hard over xmas break and new year to get us pre-approval even though it was 2 days b4 xmas our offer was accepted. Everything was done super fast including conditional final approval from maquarie bank within 25 days and that was even with a small delay with us signing contract. Always able to communicate by phone or email and quick to get back. and got the bank evaluation done super quick aswell.
Thanks so much for you patience with us.

Loan used for:Second Home
Brenton H.

Brenton H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lendi and Jason Nguyen are Great, do yourself a favor its a win win win ...

darren

darrenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Same documents over over over over and over again.

Staff were very friendly, however it was a constant request for documents, the same documents over and over again. Request for payslips and bank statements was repeated so many times.

NONICKNAMENEEDED!!!

NONICKNAMENEEDED!!!Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jack Chen. Magician!!

Jack Chen worked REALLY hard & got me what I previously thought impossible. He kept me informed(not always joyful) but he got it done...plain & simple. I’ll be throwing his name around to anybody who’ll listen. Thank you Jack...you’ve changed my life. Here is a photo for you...so you can share my delight. :)

Lew

LewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service From Lendi

Fantastic experience with Lendi and their representative Jason.
Jason kept me posted all the way and always responded to my queries in a prompt and professional manner..
There were no un-expected costs with this service and in the end received a very good rate.

Loan TypeSplit

Excellent service!

Our home loan specialist, Sarah was amazing and worked really hard to get us the best deal on our home loan! With the changes that have arisen from the Banking Royal Commission, without Lendi and Sarah, we would not have got our loan! Can’t recommend them highly enough!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Michelle, thank you for taking the time to leave Sarah and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Home Buyer

As a first home buyer not really understanding the whole process initially, Hasan Mansur was very knowledgeable, quick with all replies/following up and detailed in any answers to questions I had regarding the whole process. Very happy with the end result!