2Lendi

• Home Construction
Loan Term25.636 years
Application Process
Online Tools
Gives access to competitive deals
Professional, knowledgeable specialists
Easy to use platform

3,592 reviews
Paul B.
Paul B.South East Queensland, QLD

The Professional

We have dealt with Lendi multiple times but this time was different Camille M was our representative she worked tirelessly to get us the best deal .She is a very professional and a joy to work with . She is an asset to Lendi I highly recommend anyone looking to refinance or get a home loan contact Camille . Show details
claudio m.
claudio m.4 posts

Refinance

As usual awsome service, will always use Lendi and Samuel Show details ·  1
Aurelia E.
Aurelia E.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy!

We worked with Jesse for the second time and he was really great. He really listened to what we wanted and got us the best product for us. He was always keeping in touch and making sure we were updated on what was happening. Process was simple and Jesse was there the whole way if we ever had concerns or questions. We were extremely happy! Show details ·  1
ZED S.
ZED S.Western Australia

Professional Care with Great Results

I am writing to express my sincere appreciation for the exceptional service provided by Camille M from Lendi. Their professionalism, expertise, and dedication have greatly exceeded my expectations.

Camille demonstrated an impressive depth of knowledge in the industry, providing invaluable insights and guidance throughout the entire process. Their attention to detail, timely communication, and proactive approach ensured that everything was handled smoothly and efficiently.

Thank you, Camille, for a job well done. You have helped my wife and I transition to the next phase of our lives. Show details ·  1

Linton c
Linton cCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A great team

Kaleb Pene and Peter from the settlements team were unbelievable in getting us over the line for a settlement recently under tight time constraints. Really appreciate there efforts going above and beyond for us to be happy. Show details ·  1
Application Process
Sourabh T.
Sourabh T.Perth, WA

Exceptional Service from Samuel de Swardt and Lendi – Highly Recommended!

I recently worked with Samuel de Swardt from Lendi to secure a loan for the house we plan to build, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. Samuel was incredibly professional and proactive throughout the entire process. His excellent communication made everything so much smoother and stress-free. He was always available to answer questions and updated us at every step.

Samuel's dedication and expertise stood out, making a daunting process manageable and straightforward. If you're looking for a mortgage broker who goes above and beyond, I highly recommend Samuel and the Lendi team. They made our dream of building a house a reality, and we are incredibly grateful for that! Show details ·  1

Angela S.
Angela S.

Fantastic experience

Camille did an amazing job at helping us refinance our home loan. She was efficient and got us an amazing rate. Thank you again Show details ·  1
kay
kayNorth Queensland, QLD

Rude Conduct by Lendi people

Having looked at the site to determine lending rates, found that contact information is demanded before showing Really limited info. Leaving the site and not requiring input I was cold called twice by LENDI agents / employees. When explaining that I didn't need to follow up on loans and they didn't need my information I was hung up on by these sharks looking for Loan Fees. REALLY! REALLY Unprofessional and unconscionable conduct.......... Don't consider them go & see a bank like Bendigo or BoQ.
Nigel Nunn
Nigel Nunn

Lendi are Great

This is the second time I’ve used Lendi as my broker as I’ve always had great experience with them. Caleb was very helpful and made it easy and less stressful. Show details ·  1
Elie Azzi
Elie AzziSydney, NSW

Seamless, fast and successful

Paul Challita from Lendi was committed, helpful and friendly. The process was seamless and fast. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Abs
AbsSydney, NSW

Yasmin M.
Yasmin M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommended: Exceptional, Professional and Knowledgeable Service from Mortgage Broker Rohit Chavan

Rohit is a highly knowledgeable and professional mortgage broker. I have used Rohit twice to assist with financing and highly recommend his services. He is kind, patient and very responsive to all queries and submissions! Rohit remembered all the fine details from my previous mortgage he helped me to secure and it made the second experience that much more personalised and I felt at ease knowing I was in knowledgeable and safe hands.

I highly recommend Rohit's services for anyone looking to finance or refinance. I will certainly be seeking Rohit's assistance in the future for any and all financing needs. Show details ·  1

Brett. O.
Brett. O.North Queensland, QLD

Stress free refinancing

Absolutely Fantastic….
I can’t thank Nathan and Rizza enough…..
Professional, honest, informative, friendly, intelligent .
I would recommend Lendi to anyone . Show details ·  1
Scott
Scott2 posts

Slow and unprofessional

From experience, slow and inept. Avoid. Another provider took 7 work days to complete what Lendi could not do in 4 weeks. Recommend you go to RateCity.com.au and find the best interest rate and deal direct with chosen bank. Show details
Esther K.
Esther K.Northeast, VIC

Smooth process from start to finish and great communication from our broker

This is our 2nd settlement with Rebecca at Lendi and I wouldn't use another broker. Rebecca is knowledgeable and efficient. She returned calls and emails promptly and followed-up all questions. She also got us a great deal on rates which would not have been available had we gone direct. The whole process was made much easier and saved us time as well as money.
Lendi's platform for loading documents is efficient and easy to use. Great service all round. Thanks Rebecca. Show details ·  1

casper8221
casper8221

Please respond to my email and follow instructions within.
Looking forward to a reply.

Lendi   DM

Hi Casper, I have sent you a private message here on Product Review in order to rectify this issue urgently. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Alex G.
Alex G.

Hi lendi.

1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity

May I hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Alex
0430 308 813

daniel m.
daniel m.

About Lendi

Lendi is an Australian home loan platform that helps borrowers compare, apply for, and settle their home loan. They work with over 25 Australian banks and lenders to provide you with options that meet your home loan needs.

After inputting information regarding your financial situation, Lendi’s smart technology will compare and filter through thousands of loan options to find your best match.

You will then be given a tailored shortlist of home loans based on the information you have provided. Lendi uses an Approval Confidence™ tool that means you’ll only be shown loans that you have a high approval likelihood for.

If you decide to move forward with a loan, Lendi’s Home Loan Specialists will guide you through the application and settlement process. The application process is entirely online, and expert help is available 24/7.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers found that Lendi gave them access to competitive deals on the market.
  • They also said that Lendi Home Loan Specialists were incredibly easy to deal with, professional, and thorough in their explanation of the various options available to them.
  • According to reviewers, the platform was easy to use and upload relevant information and documents.
CategoryHome Loans