Listing monitored by Lendi

Moises Uzcategui
Moises UzcateguiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It took more than 1 year to do a refinance loan

It took more than a year to refinance a loan missing a better rate as it went up. Also promised calls and then never call. I got the loan in the end but with 1.7% more than when I started the application.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Moises, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We pride ourselves on our customer experience and we will be looking into what happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further. Thank you.

Great service and support in purchasing my first home!

Lendi, particularly Anthony Paynter has made this daunting experience of purchasing a first home, so much easier! He has been supportive and patient and really had my best interest at heart. Would 100% recommend Lendi

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used forFirst Home
Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Judy, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Anthony! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Xkiwi
XkiwiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Owner builder rejection

Unfortunately my overall customer service has been extremely disappointing, on the 4/05 I contacted Lendi told them I was an owner builder looking for a mortgage, yep no worries we can do that. After nearly three weeks waiting, sending every document known to man kind plus proving I had more money in the bank than I wanted to borrow and having to chase [Name Removed] up repeatedly I have been told via email that “Lendi are unable to facilitate Owner Builder applications”. Extremely disappointed hope others have a better outcome.

So Much Spam!

I got a quote online, was the biggest mistake ever! Ever since I gave them my phone number and email I have been getting bombarded with spam email's and spam messages! If you love getting spam then by all means give them ago.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

Best of the best

Amazingly awesome chosen broker, Mark Yeo always act on my best interest, quick and simple process. Highly recommend both Lendi and Mark Yeo. Professional platform and good follow up guarantee

ShevB
ShevB

great service

Mark Yeo was excellent. Professional and personable. Answered all questions quickly. We are very satisfied with the service. The rate was a lot better than our original bank and we are hoping that their service will be far better too.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi there, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Mark! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Belinda
BelindaPerth, WA

Super Helpful Broker

Karlene Beck was fabulous. This was my first time engaging a lending broker and Karlene stepped me through every part with ease. Making the whole process far more daunting that many people had warned me it could be.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent customer service

Luke Metherall provided really fabulous customer service to assist me with refinancing - he identified a cheaper option and I was able to reduce my loan term by 5 years (with lower monthly repayments). He was really supportive throughout the whole process, gave really clear instructions on the information I needed to provide and was also really respectful that I was busy with work at the time and not always available to answer calls during work hours.

Alan
AlanSydney, NSW

Brilliant Service Levels!

My customer service experience with Lendi was superb, specifically their representative, Nick Lynem. Ultimately we ran out of time to replace my existing finance but I found Nick's attitude and service levels throughout to be the best customer experience I have received in 25+ years. He really is a credit to Lendi.

Patch
Patch

Excellent service

I'm glad I chose Lendi. The courteous and timely customer service, assistance with the mortgage application process, updates on progress, and ongoing support towards and post settlement has been great.

Carolyn
Carolyn

What a fantastic experience

I decided after the rate increase to refinance. Samuel De Swardt was my broker. I can't praise him high enough, he is professional, polite and efficient to say the least. What a fantastic company. I would highly recommend Lendi to anyone.

Great Service

Samuel de Swardt was friendly, efficient and helped wherever he could. Was in constant contact and made the process of applying for a loan a pleasant one. I would recommend Lendi to friends and family.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

Hi Mike, thank you so much for your 5-star review for Samuel! We will share this with the whole Lendi team and let them know to continue the awesome work. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance.

Natalie
NatalieCanberra 2600, ACT

Home loan refinance

We received exceptional service. Our existing Home loan was refinanced quickly and without hassle. There were no issues or hidden costs involved. We received a very competitive rate for our new loan

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

Fast and Efficient

Eric is a super fast Broker. Very dedicated and efficient. I like their platform. His team makes the process really easy and smooth. They're always reachable and responsive. They will offer the best deals in the market.

Relationship manager -LendiSend a private message

This is perfect and easy way

It was great communication easy to understand and very helpful quick response no need to wait on hold
Very helpful and ready to answer any questions I had easy to communicate

Review collected in partnership with Lendi