Ariston CP059MDX

• Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Excellent oven

Love my Ariston 90cm oven
Cant find new racks as originals have rusted
10 yrs old going well must get all burners going on auto
Food cooks perfectly well
No problem reccomending this brand to anyone

Purchased in January 2010 for $2,200.00.

MikeVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid this brand

Purchased in February 2014.

MikeV

Update Mar 2021. Oven doesnt heat up anymore. Maybe the thermostat again. I'm torn between a brand new stove or getting this lemon fixed for another round of disappointment. Beware of this junk brand...

Schae P.Ariston
LUCY
LUCYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent oven, thank you Ariston!

A really great oven, still going strong after 10 years, only needs replacement grill element, tightening door hinges and replace fan. Grill elements work efficiently. Cooks beautifully and evenly. Looks good in our kitchen too!

Purchased for $2,500.00.

Megan I.
Megan I.Hunter Region, NSW

Faulty, dangerous, unreliable, terrible customer service

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

10 years young

Bought a CP 059 MD.3 (X) F model Ariston in 2009. It's been a great appliance, cooking for a large family.
Looking to change ovens so checking what others think. This model is still around, without change, so shows how good it must be.
All the functions work well. It has stood up to 10 years of cleaning without a hitch. Only thing I replaced this year was the oven seal, which was readily available on-line and an easy job. Well done ARISTON

Purchased in May 2009 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $2,100.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Never again

Bought a CP859 in 2005. Looks great and two dinner plates fit side by side in the oven. Thermostat failed when first switched oven on. Repaired under warranty but blew when the technician switched oven on. Third thermostat lasted for several years. Fan element blew as did top element. Door seals replaced three times. Stencils wear out if front of oven cleaned so fascia replaced and it no longer gets cleaned Jets on two of the burners replaced right front burner still pathetic.
Clock had to be replaced.
Thermostat has failed again. Looking to buy another brand.
Looks great but prefer a reliable oven to cook with.

Purchased in April 2005 at Austec for $2,500.00.

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s an okay oven, but parts keep breaking and aren’t cheap to replace

Purchased in December 2011.

Josh

It died again and is now out for kerb side collection. Said hello to a brand new aussie built westinghouse... fingers crossed it outperforms this unit.

Mika T
Mika TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent at breaking

Out of warranty now (9 yrs old) and the following is broken/need replacing: clock, back right burner, door seal, thermostat (not always reliable), oven door hinges, upper element (grill doesn’t work), oven door seal. I have already replaced the following: oven door glass (it just shattered while I was cooking!), oven door seal (3x). Even when it was working it had cold spots and wouldn’t bake evenly. I feel cheated. I cook a lot and endure this price of garbage every day. I’m saving for a replacement.

Purchased in June 2009 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $3,500.00.

carolfreedman
carolfreedman

Ariston 90 cm free standing oven

Date PurchasedAug 2009

Caza
CazaMullumbimby

A good stove

After 3 years and a couple of initial problems I would like to add to my initial rather negative review and say that I am quite happy with my Ariston stove. I love the wok-burner which provides very high heat necessary for restaurant quality Asian cooking. Also the extra frypan trivett, the small, simmer trivett (which I also use for my Bellman Espresso coffee maker). I'm enjoying the large oven space and the self-cleaning option. I do find it necessary to clean the glass door however, and for this I use a gentle non abrasive cleaning agent and soft cloth.

Date PurchasedJuly 2014

Best appliance I own

Great adjustable burners& amazing temp control in oven,I can make yogurt in it 37-38 degrees.Timer very easy to use.Have to use fifty words so I am now wasting space but I am very happy.The first night I cooked at 9 pm (normally 6pm) because I had to throw away the old Eurolec (thank goodness)& the 3 pizzas at once were perfectly cooked

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Happy Cook, we are delighted to hear your positive experience with your Ariston freestanding cooker. Thanks for your feedback! Kind regards, Ariston Team.

Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great build

Ariston has designed a brilliant oven here.. it comes with a 5 year warranty as well as being an Italian company .. they know food .. most importantly the oven has only around a 3° variation in temperature so is a very accurate cook due to the way they have built in the insulation.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Sablenip
SablenipGwandalan NSW

Oven Defects

Oven Door is almost impossible to remove for cleaning inside oven. Self cleaning does not work well.
Temperature indication is not accurate, according to oven thermometer.Otherwise cooking is reliable.
Timer is easy to set.We have not had any other problems since installation. We had to ask for the slide out trays as they were not deloivered with the oven. It turned out that was because it was a misprint in the brochure. However Ariston honoured the mistaken offer and sent the parts.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Poor quality smoke machine.

I have had my oven for a year and a half, within this time the ‘self cleaning’ oven has never self cleaned, rather it fills the house with smoke. Any oven cleaner used voids the warranty. The included oven tray warped after first use and is now completely unusable. The rubber seals have deteriorated, becoming cracked and brittle. I wish I had purchased another oven. This one is a cheap imitation of a good oven.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Anthony F.Ariston

Review collected in partnership with Ariston

Ariston Oven - so good!

We have the 90cm upright Ariston oven with 5 gas hobs. It’s about 10 years old now but still works perfectly. We cook on or in it almost every night. Gas can take a little getting used to if you used ceramic tops before but once you get used to it gas is brilliant. Oven has all the usual functions - fan bake, bake, grill. I also use the timer and auto cook settings so I can pop dinner in the oven and leave it to cook for a specified length of time when I have to drop/ collect kids from activities in the evening but want to come home to a cooked dinner. Overall I have been really happy with it - except it needs a good clean, I see Ariston does a self-cleaning version now and seriously considering an upgrade!!!

Date PurchasedApr 2007
Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Katiepie, fantastic to hear how much you love your Ariston oven. We love reading positive reviews like yours! Kind regards, Ariston Brand.