Ariston LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Ariston LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Used to trust Ariston for Quality.. not any more

It's a real pity. I won't be buying Ariston products again and I'd been a loyal customer and bought many of their products over the years. They use cheap parts now. I have to replace the main power module for this dishwasher after 3 years. It will cost over $330 and repairman costs on top of that. No more Ariston. I recommend to look elsewhere.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

its nice

I am so satisfied with this product's features/controls and its performance applying different settings
I do rinse and sometimes scrape dishes before putting them in the dishwasher
no, it did not, in fact I used it for more than 6 months and it did not happen to me , so It was ok to me

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Easy to use and cleans the dishes very well

We're super impressed with the Ariston M132CAUS the price was great for starters and its water and power star rating was mid range compaired to other brands. It's simply to use load the dishes up then add in the tablet or soap close the door then enter the wash mode you want and then press go! That simple and clean plates come out after

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Dreadful Quality!

I have been using this brand in my rental for three years. No matter what setting I pre arrange, it does not do a good job. I rinse the dishes before I place them in and yet they still come out dirty. Have used products to give it a ‘clean out”- doesn’t help. Not recommended!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Great Product easy to use

Have used ariston for many years and even if i have had a problem the customer service is great!
Bought this model from Harvey Norman as I moved into a new house and had to leave my old one there and again this model has performed the way it should.

Highly recommend the brand for service and quality

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Brilliant Results

I purchased this Ariston dishwasher based on the reviews, as I had never heard of them before. I had been unhappy with a basic level Bosch that was in the house when we bought it.
Let me say it has lived up to EVERYTHING I wanted.
First - it is incredibly quiet. As many people have mentioned, you need to listen hard at the start to realise it is going.
Second - lots of wash cycle options. The one I choose mostly takes 3 hours - but very careful use of water, steaming time, gives a PERFECT wash result. Put it on last thing at night - it won’t keep you awake with clunking etc.
Third - other options. You can choose even heavier wash loads, extra drying time, or one of 3 levels of “fullness”. If you only have bottom tray packed, you just choose Level 1, but there are two more levels. I’m mostly using Level 3.
Must have descaling salt and finish areas full so that you never have a problem with crud or gleaming dishes.
Cutlery basket - initially, I had hoped for a separate high tray - but this basket can slide along the prongs, giving a great deal of flexibility in packing.
VERY happy customer. After years of moaning about the poor results of the last dishwasher, I could not be more happy.
If you don’t recognise the name - don’t be put off. Give it a go!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

I need to amend my earlier bad review...I was wrong, machine is great

I reviewed my machine awhile back and I must make amends, I gave a poor rating. I'm sorry to anyone I discouraged from buying. The machine was a disappointment initially and I became very frustrated as wasn't getting the solutions I wanted.
However, a tech came to the house and he corrected the problem, he simply relocated the top basket
( we had not re positioned the basket, we left them placed how they arrived ). So if you're experiencing a bad wash, have a tech come out ( no cost) and get him to check if positioned wrong. I really am very happy with the Artisan and it is very quiet.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great but could do better

Bought this model and brand because of various points but mainly because of its incredibly good energy and water ratings. In every other aspect, it was a great buy - only one huge BUT ....... to get items dry, you have to opt for the "extra dry" option which adds another hour (!) to whole process. That said, it cleans really well, cutlery basket can be placed anywhere (on bottom shelf) and so very quiet that, at first, I thought it wasn't working and kept opening it up to make sure it was on.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Simple, Quiet and effective

This dishwasher is amazingly quiet but more importantly washes all the dishes and dries them in a very effective manner. Once the manual read, I have also discovered that this product is also full of features- choice between the top or the below basket is possible with the addition of an extra dry option. Very versatile! Very happy

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Superb

Hello Thank you for the opportunity to write a review. I am very happy with the dishwasher which I purchased from Harvey Norman, leaves my dishes and glasses sparkling! It is quiet and even the quick wash cycle works well.
Favorite features would be all the programs, it is economical and very quiet.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Very quiet it washes extremely well!!

This would have to be the quietest dishwasher I have ever used, adjusting the top rack is extremely simple along with the sliding cutlery basket and lay down racks for putting pots in, the wash results are very good and I also just love how the stainless steel cleans so easily

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Not to bad

Like the dishwasher nice and quite, not to keen on untensil basket ,the single slots to small for the knife and folks we have plus the name on out side has peeled off now reads piston . Overall nice product suit us well, Is there some way of us obtaining another decal for front ?

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Hate this washer - glasses never clean!

Bought this from Harvey Norman and it's the worst I've ever used.
All the glasses come out cloudy with water and suds stains. These have to be rewashed when we have guests.
Have tried rinse aid and different tablets etc. the result is always the same.
Had this for about a year and a half and has been consistency bad. :(
Any tricks on how to fix?

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Hi Melika, cloudiness is usually caused by calcium and magnesium ions in hard water. If you have hard water, it's recommended that you use dishwasher salt. You can purchase this at any supermarket, but this is different from usual table salt. Please do NOT use table salt in your dishwasher. This should help with the suds, stains and cloudiness. To remove the cloudiness, try soaking the glasses in plain white distilled vinegar. After the cloudiness has gone, wash in the dishwasher with the dishwasher salt. If you are not finding any changes, please call 1300 762 219. Kind regards, Ariston Team.

Dont do it brand new and it had an f02 error

Brand new took home and set up and plugged it in and it comes up with a f02 error and wouldnt drain water out we rang ariston who told us to take it back and so after getting it out of the car setting it up and the having to uninstall it it leaked water all through the kitchen due to a draining error apparently..... put it back in the car to take it back to the shop 30 mins away! Save yourself the hassel and buy something else

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Hi Julie, I'm very sorry to hear of your experience with your dishwasher. An F02 error means there is a failure with water filling the solenoid valve, impeller jug or water chamber. We recommend you check that water is going to the dishwasher, the valve is working correctly, the impeller jug is functioning correctly, also check the water chamber has no restrictions on the flow rate. If the dishwasher cant fill in the correct amount of time then you will get an F02 error. To solve this issue, it's recommended that you call our head office on 1300 762 219 to organize a service call. Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

Works great.

I usually use it fully loaded and on the 30 minutes cycle. Low water usage, and very quiet. Dishes come out clean, on rare occasions some hard crust is left but this is rare. usually use it with finish tablets with good results. Very happy with this purchase, highly recommended.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Hi Anita, wonderful to hear you are happy with your dishwasher. Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

It's ok

I find it's quite a loud dishwasher, it doesn't really clean the dishes very well and sometimes I need to put them through again. Nothing high can go in the bottom rack and the ARISTON on the front of the dishwasher is starting to peel off as it's just a sticker.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Awesome Ariston

Love the way it cleans and dries dishes and is very quiet love the easy external cleaning and electronic push button operation easy external cleaning also good racking system for changes in positioning of plates etc. Easy underbench installation, multitudes of operating settings, i can thoroughly recommended this brand of dishwasher.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Should've purchased another brand.

Purchased over a year ago. Worked ok for a while, but lately doesn't wash properly. We have used rinse aid and followed troubleshooting guide for cleaning. We have tried various tablets and powder, with most results the same.

We were looking at another dishwasher (same price) and sales person recommended Ariston over other brand. Wish we stuck with other dishwasher.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Huge disappointment!

Best thing I can say is that it is quiet. I am so disappointed with this machine. If it is fully loaded it does not wash properly especially the cutlery and I ALWAYS have to wash the steak knives again. Have tried loading it so many different ways but still not a good wash. Unfortunately this has put me off buying any other appliance in this brand.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Quiet wash cycle

I use tablets and it cleans dishes quite well, but the normal cycle I takes 2 hours 55 minutes, including drying time. Dries china well when you use rinse aid. Does not dry plastic Tupperware and microwave containers very well, but neither did my F & P. Huge range of wash options was a bit daunting. Really quiet wash cycle, beeps to tell you it's finished. Pause feature is good so you don't have a nasty surprise with water temperature change while in the shower.
I have had the bottom rack run off the track a few times, but this was probably more my fault for not evenly distributing the weight of dishes on the rack or pushing/pulling the rack from the side rather than directly in front.

Date PurchasedJul 2016