Ariston LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Ariston LFF8M132CXAUS (Stainless Steel)

Camille

CamilleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Used to trust Ariston for Quality.. not any more

It's a real pity. I won't be buying Ariston products again and I'd been a loyal customer and bought many of their products over the years. They use cheap parts now. I have to replace the main power module for this dishwasher after 3 years. It will cost over $330 and repairman costs on top of that. No more Ariston. I recommend to look elsewhere.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Sabrin Islam

Sabrin Islamsydney

its nice

I am so satisfied with this product's features/controls and its performance applying different settings
    I do rinse and sometimes scrape dishes before putting them in the dishwasher
    no, it did not, in fact I used it for more than 6 months and it did not happen to me , so It was ok to me

Date PurchasedNov 2017
    Pettie Markz

Pettie MarkzAdelaide, SA

Easy to use and cleans the dishes very well

We're super impressed with the Ariston M132CAUS the price was great for starters and its water and power star rating was mid range compaired to other brands. It's simply to use load the dishes up then add in the tablet or soap close the door then enter the wash mode you want and then press go! That simple and clean plates come out after

Date PurchasedSep 2017
    Maree

Maree

Dreadful Quality!

I have been using this brand in my rental for three years. No matter what setting I pre arrange, it does not do a good job. I rinse the dishes before I place them in and yet they still come out dirty. Have used products to give it a ‘clean out”- doesn’t help. Not recommended!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Digger

DiggerPerth

Great Product easy to use

Have used ariston for many years and even if i have had a problem the customer service is great!
    Bought this model from Harvey Norman as I moved into a new house and had to leave my old one there and again this model has performed the way it should.

Highly recommend the brand for service and quality

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Nola

NolaPerth

Brilliant Results

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Janine

JaninePerth

I need to amend my earlier bad review...I was wrong, machine is great

I reviewed my machine awhile back and I must make amends, I gave a poor rating. I'm sorry to anyone I discouraged from buying. The machine was a disappointment initially and I became very frustrated as wasn't getting the solutions I wanted.
    However, a tech came to the house and he corrected the problem, he simply relocated the top basket
    ( we had not re positioned the basket, we left them placed how they arrived ). So if you're experiencing a bad wash, have a tech come out ( no cost) and get him to check if positioned wrong. I really am very happy with the Artisan and it is very quiet.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Jarah

JarahCoffs Harbour

Great but could do better

Bought this model and brand because of various points but mainly because of its incredibly good energy and water ratings. In every other aspect, it was a great buy - only one huge BUT ....... to get items dry, you have to opt for the "extra dry" option which adds another hour (!) to whole process. That said, it cleans really well, cutlery basket can be placed anywhere (on bottom shelf) and so very quiet that, at first, I thought it wasn't working and kept opening it up to make sure it was on.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
    Col H

Col HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple, Quiet and effective

This dishwasher is amazingly quiet but more importantly washes all the dishes and dries them in a very effective manner. Once the manual read, I have also discovered that this product is also full of features- choice between the top or the below basket is possible with the addition of an extra dry option. Very versatile! Very happy

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Superb

Hello Thank you for the opportunity to write a review. I am very happy with the dishwasher which I purchased from Harvey Norman, leaves my dishes and glasses sparkling! It is quiet and even the quick wash cycle works well.
    Favorite features would be all the programs, it is economical and very quiet.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Caz

CazSYDNEY

Very quiet it washes extremely well!!

This would have to be the quietest dishwasher I have ever used, adjusting the top rack is extremely simple along with the sliding cutlery basket and lay down racks for putting pots in, the wash results are very good and I also just love how the stainless steel cleans so easily

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Not to bad

Like the dishwasher nice and quite, not to keen on untensil basket ,the single slots to small for the knife and folks we have plus the name on out side has peeled off now reads piston . Overall nice product suit us well, Is there some way of us obtaining another decal for front ?

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Melika M

Melika MAU

Hate this washer - glasses never clean!

Bought this from Harvey Norman and it's the worst I've ever used.
    All the glasses come out cloudy with water and suds stains. These have to be rewashed when we have guests.
    Have tried rinse aid and different tablets etc. the result is always the same.
    Had this for about a year and a half and has been consistency bad. :(
    Any tricks on how to fix?

Date PurchasedJun 2016

julie m

julie mhunter

Dont do it brand new and it had an f02 error

Brand new took home and set up and plugged it in and it comes up with a f02 error and wouldnt drain water out we rang ariston who told us to take it back and so after getting it out of the car setting it up and the having to uninstall it it leaked water all through the kitchen due to a draining error apparently..... put it back in the car to take it back to the shop 30 mins away! Save yourself the hassel and buy something else

Date PurchasedNov 2017
    Anita

AnitaKensington

Works great.

I usually use it fully loaded and on the 30 minutes cycle. Low water usage, and very quiet. Dishes come out clean, on rare occasions some hard crust is left but this is rare. usually use it with finish tablets with good results. Very happy with this purchase, highly recommended.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
    Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Anita, wonderful to hear you are happy with your dishwasher. Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

kylie1983

kylie1983Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's ok

I find it's quite a loud dishwasher, it doesn't really clean the dishes very well and sometimes I need to put them through again. Nothing high can go in the bottom rack and the ARISTON on the front of the dishwasher is starting to peel off as it's just a sticker.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Severely frustrated and

Severely frustrated and qld

Awesome Ariston

Love the way it cleans and dries dishes and is very quiet love the easy external cleaning and electronic push button operation easy external cleaning also good racking system for changes in positioning of plates etc. Easy underbench installation, multitudes of operating settings, i can thoroughly recommended this brand of dishwasher.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

grover

groverNSW, 2286

Should've purchased another brand.

Purchased over a year ago. Worked ok for a while, but lately doesn't wash properly. We have used rinse aid and followed troubleshooting guide for cleaning. We have tried various tablets and powder, with most results the same.

We were looking at another dishwasher (same price) and sales person recommended Ariston over other brand. Wish we stuck with other dishwasher.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

SDA

SDAKanwal

Huge disappointment!

Best thing I can say is that it is quiet. I am so disappointed with this machine. If it is fully loaded it does not wash properly especially the cutlery and I ALWAYS have to wash the steak knives again. Have tried loading it so many different ways but still not a good wash. Unfortunately this has put me off buying any other appliance in this brand.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

jateureka

jateurekabrisbane

Quiet wash cycle

I use tablets and it cleans dishes quite well, but the normal cycle I takes 2 hours 55 minutes, including drying time. Dries china well when you use rinse aid. Does not dry plastic Tupperware and microwave containers very well, but neither did my F & P. Huge range of wash options was a bit daunting. Really quiet wash cycle, beeps to tell you it's finished. Pause feature is good so you don't have a nasty surprise with water temperature change while in the shower.
    I have had the bottom rack run off the track a few times, but this was probably more my fault for not evenly distributing the weight of dishes on the rack or pushing/pulling the rack from the side rather than directly in front.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

See all Ariston LFF8M132CAUS / LFF8M132CXAUS reviews

Lorraine

Lorraineasked

I have read the manual and must admit it is very lacking in instructions. When I try to set the top zone for washing as per the instruction booklet, (machine set to normal cycle) and I press the button to select the zone 3 "zone" type lights appear on the display. Maybe I am not understanding the system. Can some one advise me if this is normal. What I am unable to understand is that there are only 2 zones or shelves, therefore why are there 3 lights coming on and how do I select the top zone. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Lorraine

THe Bear
    THe Bear

Hi Lorraine, we know what you are saying but we just use the normal wash, both zones top and bottom. Have not yet tried using different "zones". Too complex for this old bear! Instruction book very poor but one reason we bought this machine was for the excellent 5 year warranty. Touchwood our machine has been brilliant so far. Peter aka THe Bear

Hi Lorraine,
    This model of dishwasher only has two zones, so pressing the 'Zone Wash' button means you are cycling between the top and bottom zones. The 'Zone Lights' indicators are the 1 and 2 with the two 'U' shapes on the display. I'm sorry but I'm not sure where the 3 zone lights are that you are referring to.
    Regards

Bin

Binasked

My dishwasher doesn’t seem to get hot enough my dishes are never full clean and the grease doesn’t come off either I’m not really happy with it at all

Alexa

Alexaasked

Hi,

I set my dishwasher to normal cycle 2.55 it starts fine but between 5-12 minutes in it stops and it says END the Led screen....
    Can anyone help.?

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives

Download manual