Arlec 45cm White Pedestal Fan

Arlec 45cm White Pedestal Fan

MPN: APF019

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

House nearly burnt down!

I'm writing this for the Arlec heavy duty pedestal fan as I could not find one I will write it on here. I just bought this fan today from bunnings, opened the box and try to assemble it together, turned out that the screws that was supposed to hold the frame to the tabs together was too short so we had to go out to buy a longer screw. Once assembled with the new screw we bought, tested on number 1 which was great at the start. The fan ran for about 20 minutes then it started to make weird sound then shut itself off and the back off the motor was completely burnt and smelt disgusting. Definitely would not recomend the Arlec heavy duty pedestal fan unless you want your house to catch on fire!

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

Noise Level

Mellisa G

Mellisa GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best fan that I have bought to date

This fan is very powerful and works wonders on a hot Queensland summer day. I would be lost without this product. The only negative is that it's a little loud

Purchased in January 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $69.00.

Noise Level
Power
anu

anumelbourne

Noisy but powerful.

Bought arlec-45cm-white-pedestal-fan from bunnings. Solid construction but colour looks like grey. Very good fan. Very powerful. 1st speed is nearly the maximum speed of a normal cheap fan. Very noicy even at first speed. Doesn't suit for bedroom. Switches are at top of motor which is hard to access. Will be a great one if someone need for alfresco or garage.