3Arovec AV-P500

Noise Level

Rodney Perry
Rodney Perry

Works like it should

Good unit, quiet with night mode so can sleep with it on in bedroom. Definitely considering buying another one to have and to gift one as well. Show details ·  1
Keeley Thistleton
Keeley Thistleton

Love the product, don’t love the communication

I love the air purifier itself! Wish the ordering experience was just as good but sadly not. I paid for express shipping which was meant to be 2-3 days, after 3 days and not receiving a shipping email, I reached out via email which was then bounced back. No phone number listed either. Used the online form and no response. Finally messaged the Facebook page and received a response that day and the purifier finally shipped.
But anyways, the review of the actual product itself is great. I use it every day and have noticed a difference in sleep. Show details
arovec.com.au

Air Quality Improvement
Joanne Brown
Joanne Brown

Breathing well

This is a great machine. The air is so much better. Show reply
Bert
BertMurray Region, NSW2 posts

Cleanest Air Ever

Quickly removes smoke from the wood fire whenever I have to open the door to add wood. No more doggy smell in the house and gets rid of cooking odours. Great product. Show reply
PZS
PZSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

After a few months of operation, the sensor on my unit malfunctioned. It was within the warranty period so I got in touch with Arovec customer service, and after documenting the issue (eg with a video that I sent to them), they eventually organised a choice of a repair, a newer unit, or a full refund. I opted for the refund which was issued promptly. Show details ·  1
Noise Level
letisha
letishaSydney, NSW2 posts

so far so good

order arrived promptly in good condition. bought it to deal with chemtrails. the only thing that I would want to add is when it is in night mode, it is very quiet but there is no air circulation during the night. I love that feeling of open window during the night, so I always run it on second speed but there is no option to turn the light off when on second speed Show reply
Nolan Nathan
Nolan Nathan

Perfect For the Babies Room

I was nervous for adding another sound to the room at night for the baby but it's silent. We have cats and I wanted something to clean the air for the baby while e slept and made his room a clean space and this is amazing!!! He's able to breathe and doesn't seem so conjuated... Show details ·  1
Felicity Ryan
Felicity RyanIllawarra, NSW

Amazing

I just love this, I cant believe I didn't get on sooner. Love all the things it has on it, especially the timer and night light. Thankyou , its great very quiet Show reply
Leonie K.
Leonie K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great air purifier!

The first night I had this filter I used it for a house guest who stayed in the spare bed in the garage. He said it was the best sleep he ever had!! He is very sensitive to dust and pollens, not to mention that I paint in the garage and there were no odours! I was thrilled. I use it in my bedroom and also when I teach privately at home to keep the air fresh. I love it. Show reply
vincent...
vincent...

wow!!

Awesome customer service! I received my replacement promptly. I tried the purifier in my home before putting in my daughters dorm room - it worked very well. My daughter and her dormmate say they've really noticed a difference! I like this product brand and customer service so much, I've purchased another- Show details ·  1
Ralph Turner
Ralph TurnerSouthwest, VIC
Ryder Damian
Ryder Damian

This is perfect!

We bought this for our bedroom which is somewhat large, especially with the high ceiling and open access to the bathroom. I hoped it would freshen the air while we sleep especially if we close the bedroom door, and because we seem to be in allergy season and sneezing in the room. This works so well! I put it on high/auto for an hour before we go to bed, and it clears the air so the room is fresh when we go in. When we are in bed, I switch it to 8 hours, auto (it goes low), sleep, and you can't hear it, unless you are up close with your ear next to it. When we wake up in the morning, the air still has a fresh, clean feel to it. There is no odor of anything in the room, and that is what amazes us. We also stopped sneezing! Show reply
Erin Sally
Erin SallyPerth, WA

Best Thing!

My wife suffers from severe allergies so I purchased this to help clean the air in our apartment. I would say after about 30 minutes of use my daughter commented on how the air seemed cleaner and fresher. The big change was the family noticed my wife stopped sneezing and coughing like she does all day long. This product is amazing and a must have especially for the price. Show details ·  1
Akudo d.