4NuWave Oxypure Smart Air Purifier

Pet OwnerYes · No
Smokers Yes · No
4.5
Odour Improvement
Highly effective at purifying air
Helps relieve allergies
Easy to use

Adrian Guildford
Adrian GuildfordSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Thuy nguyen
Thuy nguyenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect product for our family

This product help my family feel more confident during pandemic times. We have dog too. Very helpful while we cook too. Show details ·  1
Odour Improvement
Jay
Jay2 posts

Best purifier ever

I got my first purifier a year ago and it does work well on my son who is allergic to dust. It helps him breathe well during the night and help him to have a good night sleep. The unit has less maintenance and easy to clean the pre-filter

For the past few weeks my wife is looking for a second one for our living room. So i joined the research if what is in the market and if there are better products out there. But after reading tons of reviews of every product in the market, i decided to get a second one last week. I had faith that nuwave 4 filtration for me has still the edge and most of all knowing that it works for us. Show details ·  1

Vendettabruh
VendettabruhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Perfect for any type of smoker, People with heavy allergies, being sick, and much more

This is my favorite purchase for an air purifier and I've tried quite a lot of them... this is my first review ever and I gotta say, It kills anything bad in the air better than any other on the market. A bit pricey at $1000 but I got It on sale for $800 + $68 for an additional HEPA Filter.

I'm a medical patient with a horrible back and knee so I smoke inside (To move less) and it picks up on any odors/smoke in an instant. I recommend this to anybody who has pets, smokes, or lives in a very dusty environment. also very easy to move as it has 4 wheels on the bottom that I was unaware of till I got it haha.

I did my research before buying the NuWave Oxypure and It quite literally is everything it says it offers. Show details ·  1

Luther
LutherPerth, WA5 posts

Soo good, I ordered a second one after the first week !

- I was drawn to the 111 m2 and guess what, they are better than the ones we already use ( 3 different stand alone Brands plus 4 Salinas plus our Gel-Air Blocks inside the Air Conditioner) in our House.
- After 1 week of use (trial) I ordered a second one with Replacements Filters which last for the next 6 years for both.
- Fast Delivery and Product was very securely packaged.

This is an honest review - we always had air purifier but this one beats them all. Show details ·  1

David
DavidVictoria2 posts

Extremely High Quality and very effective

I suffer from Alergic Rhinitis, and my house gets quite dusty due to renovations which doesn't help. The first night I used my air purifier, I had the first proper nights sleep, without waking up coughing, or not being able to get to sleep in the first place, for about 3 months. Very impressed! Show details ·  1
Lydia
Lydia3 posts

Great product and great follow-up service

I purchased this product 6 months ago and it feels like it cleans the air very well. I am very happy with the product. The after care service is very good. Show details ·  1
Vanessa
VanessaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for Allergy sufferers

Love my Nuwave air purifier! My 3 year old suffers from Allergies (He has dust allergies & Hay Fever all season round) Amazing how much dust it collects, considering I feel like I’m always cleaning ‍♀️I have it running 24/7 in the house and have noticed a difference! Show details ·  1
Billie T
Billie TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great addition to our home and office!

Purchased a unit 1.5 years ago for my home. Always find that air seems stagnant and because we have a pet cat we thought this would help too! Great purchase - air is constantly clean and room feels fresh. Because of this - purchase one for my office where 3 of my staff sit in the same room. Show details ·  1
David
DavidGippsland, VIC2 posts

A feeling of safety

We purchased three units for the worship centre of our church and we are delighted, not only with the help we received from Bianca to select the appropriate purifier, but also with the price, delivery and after sales contact. The units perform to our expectations and work silently during the service each Sunday. The units are also used in other parts of the building by groups that use our premises for various activities. The mobility of the units makes this possible. While the units do not take away for the need to use masks or distance during this pandemic, they certainly keep the air clean and add a safety value for our aging congregation. Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterSydney, NSW2 posts

Very happy with the unit

Easy to use and move around the house, . Fast delivery and excellent customer service from Bianca. We just set it on auto and it works perfectly. Would recommend this unit. Show details ·  1
Helen C
Helen CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Kym
KymDarling Downs, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Nuwave Oxypure Air Purifer

Perfect- I noticed the air is clean and no dust floating in the air. no noise and have noticed a vast improvement with my hay fever. Easy to set up, use and move around the house. Show details ·  1
Donna Kelly
Donna KellyHunter Region, NSW

Does not live up to expectations

My unit definitely removes dirt and dust from the air. I am a smoker. I do not smoke in the house but wanted to do a test. I smoked in my room. Put it on turbo. The 'dirty air' function alerted for 2 seconds. It never once picked up on odor. Maybe it's just my unit. Show details
Nuwave
Nuwave   DM
Rose D.
Rose D.Sydney, NSW

Love the NuWave Oxypure Air Purifier

I have the NuWave Oxypure Air Purifier on 24/7. I notice the air is a lot fresher and cleaner especially at night during the summer. It's easy to wash the filters and a lot more economical to not have to replace the filters so often. I am a light sleeper but the air purifier doesnt disturb my sleep at night so I am quite happy with it. All in all, I am so glad that I bought it. It was one of the best health investments :) Show details ·  1

Maryann
Maryann

My nuwave purifier has for the last two days showed that my air quality is bad.. nothing I do changes it.. closed doors moving it to different spots putting it on ultimate clean ..

Marianne
Marianne

My neighbours are cigarette smokers and the smell comes into my home. Will this help eliminate the smell. If yes, I have a doggy door that stays open when I’m not here and the house smells when we return, will it still be effective?

Shirley H.
Shirley H.

What is the cost of the hepa filters

Nuwave
Nuwave   DM

Hi Shirley, our Combination HEPA/CARBON Filter is $69.00. All the other Filters have a 20 year life guarantee. Thank you.

Features

• 360 degree vent cleans the air in any direction up to 1,200 square feet
  • 4-stage filtration system makes use of: a stainless steel pre-filter for large particles such as pollen and pet pander; a BioGuard filter to kill bacteria, viruses and other germs as small as 0.9 microns; an ozone filter and a combined activated carbon and HEPA Filter, which eliminates household odours, fumes and VOCs.
  • BioGuard filter is washable and reusable with a 20-year guarantee
  • Auto-start function is enabled when the air purifier detects poor air quality, and it will then automatically turn itself off after the air is cleaner. There are also six manually programmable adjustable fan speeds.
  • While the unit is fairly large and bulky, the castor wheels let you roll the air purifier smoothly from room to room

Points of praise

• Overall, this air purifier’s excellent air purification abilities prompted a handful of reviewers to buy multiple units for different areas of their home
  • The NuWave Oxypure did wonders with helping to relieve allergy symptoms, particularly for seasonal allergies. One reviewer happily shared: ‘No more waking up sneezing, having cloudy head because of mucked up & flared sinus!’
  • This air purifier offered superior performance when it came to getting rid of pet dander like cat fur, clumps of which were actually visible in the filter when it was cleaned
  • This purifier’s quiet operation was appreciated by even those with sensitive hearing
  • Easy to set up, use and move from room to room, which gave this purifier major points for convenience.
CategoryAir Purifiers
Price (RRP) $899
HEPA FilterYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App, Ozone Filter and Timer
Maximum Noise Level48.8 db