NuWave Oxypure Smart Air Purifier

NuWave Oxypure Smart Air Purifier

Charles B.

Charles B.

Efficient and value for money

Easy to use, haven't had to clean or change filters as yet. Bonus is that we can wash the filters instead of purchasing new ones for other brands that out there. I suffer mild asthma & do notice the air quality especially when we have the wood fire on. The unit boosts up the fan when it senses odours, also indicated by led display. A little noisy when in boost mode but can be manually turned down. We are very happy with the unit so far.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$949.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Whole House
Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Hi Charles. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with your Nuwave OxyPure. We are glad to hear how happy you are with your unit. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Rachel C.

Rachel C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect!!!

I purchased this air purifier during the first Covid lockdown to keep my house nice and fresh and free of germs. I use it every single day as it has unexpectedly also helped control my daughters allergies along with keeping my house fresh and clean everyday. Best purchase of 2020!! Worth every cent.

Purchased in March 2020 at Direct from company for A$1,000.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Hi Rachel, thank you for your 5-Star Review. So pleased to hear the Oxypure has helped with your daughters allergy symptoms! Thank you again for your recommendation, it is much appreciated.

JiC

JiCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If you have seasonal allergies, buy this unit

Purchased in March 2020.

Hi Ji,
Thank you so much for your great 5-Star Review. We are so pleased to hear how it has eradicated your seasonal allergies. We really appreciate your recommendation. Have a lovely day :)

Lis

Lis

Lived up to my expectations

Purchased in March 2020 for A$999.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Open-Plan Office
Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Hi Lis, thank you so much for sharing such an amazing review! We are so pleased to hear how much you love your Nuwave OxyPure. Thank you again for your honest and kind words. Have a great night :)

Rach

RachWimmera, VIC

Can’t speak more highly of the NuWave

I suffer from a chronic illness and the NuWave has been a must in my house. It’s so easy to use, it works so well it’s very sensitive to smells and air quality and also has a great sleep mode so you can sleep Soundly knowing your breathing in the best air. I have done so much research into different air purifiers and this brand was a stand out by far, most of the other brands filters cost just as much as the unit with the NuWave most of them are washable. Also this unit comes with a 4 filter system so work so much better that so many other brands. As I said I just love my NuWave ad I think everyone needs one in there homes.

Purchased in June 2020.

Perfect for newborns

We bought this machine because we have a newborn and 2 cats at home.

It definitely clears the air within an hour and makes the air in the room easier to breathe. Worth the price paid!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$999.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Thank you for your positive 5-Star review. We really appreciate it :)

I was hesitant at first, but now a believer!

I was hesitant at first but now after using it, I don't know how I coped without it. I have allergies and I no longer get itchy eyes or sneeze as much as I did before it. It's easy to set up and use.

Purchased in June 2020.

Odour Improvement
Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom, Small Office and Whole House
Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Thank you so much Byron for your honest review. We are really happy to hear how it's assisted you with your allergies. Your feedback is much appreciated :)

Game changer

Very easy to use. Purifier has completely changed my air quality, barely hear it running. It is the first winter I haven’t dreaded using the heater. No more chest tightening and persistent cough.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Whole House
Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Hi Nadia, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so pleased to hear how much of a difference the Nuwave OxyPure has made! It is much appreciated.

Not just for allergies

Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Hi Ian. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us. We are so pleased to hear how much it has helped with the dust issues and acting as an exhaust fan in your Kitchen. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Sharee

ShareeSydney, NSW

Amazing!

I wish I had of bought this machine sooner. I have allergies and so does my son. Since having the machine I have hardly sneezed or had a runny nose, the same with my son. It is so easy to use, switch her on, press auto and that's it. I move it around the house from bedroom to lounge room to dining area, this is done with ease. It sounds strange but the air seems cleaner and my sons room hasn't got that boy smell anymore.
Customer service have also been fantastic.
I would highly recommend this product.

Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Hi Sharee, thank you kindly for sharing your amazing experience with your Nuwave OxyPure. We are so pleased to hear you have noticed the difference in the air quality & that it's helped with your allergies. Your feedback is greatly appreciated :)

Olga

OlgaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent device

Purchased in February 2020 for A$999.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Hi Olga, Thank you so much for such an amazing review. We are so happy to hear your positive experience with the Nuwave OxyPure and how pleased you are with the service you received. We really do appreciate it.
Have a lovely day :)

Beverley

BeverleyDarling Downs, QLD

Love my NuWave. Purchased 6/4/2020 by Beverley. Thank You Bianca.

Light and mobile, runs quietly, and odours rapidly disposed of. I live in a quaint old cottage in a country dusty area and my 6 months old bronchial problem has improved rapidly with the clean air in 4 weeks without drugs!!. I love it!!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$949.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Hello Beverley, thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with your Nuwave OxyPure. Makes us happy to hear your loving it and that your Bronchial Asthma problem has improved rapidly. Very much appreciated :)

Patty

PattyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I do not know how we survived without it all this time.

Easy to use & clean.
Breathing has improved tremendously.
Only had the product for 2 weeks . No need for changing the filter just yet. I don't think it is necessary now.
Excellent sales service was given to me.

Purchased in April 2020 at New Style Direct PTY LTD for A$999.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Hi Patty, we really appreciate you taking the time to share you amazing feedback. So glad to hear you have noticed the difference with Nuwave OxyPure and that your breathing has improved tremendously! Have a lovely day.

Pat HumphreyNorthern Region, NSW

Super Air Cleaner

Great, very sensitive to cooking odours in the kitchen which is 8 metres away from the machine. Clears odours in 20 minutes. Senses dust when you walk past. We are very impressed.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$999.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Hi Pat, thank you for taking the time to share your positive review. So happy to hear it's a 'Super Air Cleaner' and you have noticed the difference. We really appreciate it.

Pat Humphrey

We hope it clears the odours from the Bindaree Beef yards nearby.

Pat Humphrey

We hope it clears the odours from the Bindaree Beef yards nearby.

Dianne

DianneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wow it really works

We have had our NuWave for three months now it does a great job of keeping our house fresh.
It is so sensitive that when I cook sourdough bread it goes into turbo mode to eradicate the odour it is that sensitive. My allergies totally go away once I am home. Love the investment

Purchased in January 2020 for A$999.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Whole House
Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Hi Dianne, thank you so much for taking the time to post a 5-Star Review for us. We really appreciate your feedback and so glad you love your Nuwave OxyPure :)

I bought 2 units

I bought 2 units. I am so happy with them. They are quiet, energy efficient and remove everything including viruses - see the documentation that comes with the unit. The pic of its ability to remove things is shown on the box. Just perfect.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$999.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Small Office
Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Hi Seb, thank you so much for your 5 Star Review! We are really appreciative the time you have taken to share how much you love your 2 Nuwave OxyPure's.

Dane

DaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We love our Oxypure!

Purchased in March 2020 at Newstyle Direct for A$899.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Hi Dane, thank you so much for taking the time to share your fantastic 5 Star review. We can see how much you love your Nuwave OxyPure and how impressed you are that it's delivered everything promised. We really do appreciate it. Have a great day :)

Tania

TaniaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Air feels so much cleaner !!!

I have had my Nuwave OxyPure for about 3 months now. I have a 6 year old who is always sniffling with a runny nose and so much dust building up in my house all the time, so I thought it would be a good investment to have this powerful Air Purifier in our household. Ive become a little obsessed now checking the air quality levels now within my home!

Purchased in February 2020 for A$999.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Hello Tania. Thank you so much for your 5-Star Review. We are so happy to hear you love it!

Monty

MontySydney, NSW

My neighbour recommended Oxypure

My Oxypure is perfect! Set it on auto with the Wifi app. It automatically detects air pollution ... including dust, pollen, VOCs, viruses and bacteria and eliminates them all using 4 filters. We now breathe clean air at home 24 hours a day. 5 stars for price and performance.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$949.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Thank you so much for your 5-Star Review. So glad you have noticed a big difference in the Air Quality within your home.

Love my Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier!!

So glad I chose the Nuwave OxyPure. I suffer from hayfever, so was searching for a powerful & large Air Purifier. Having this around has helped me, I have noticed a difference in the air quality in my home too! Would recommend Nuwave OxyPure.

Purchased in January 2020.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area
Bianca B.Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier

Hi Jacinta, Thank you so much for your 5-Star review we are so glad your love your Nuwave OxyPure as much as we do :)