NuWave Oxypure Smart Air Purifier

NuWave Oxypure Smart Air Purifier

Pros

• Highly effective at purifying air

• Helps relieve allergies

• Easy to use

4.9

• Pet OwnerYes (20) · No (19)
  • Smokers Yes (6) · No (33)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Gwen D.

Gwen D.Hunter Region, NSW

I am going to get another .

I have a Lung condition and yes I fell it is working wonders .
We also have been flooded with water running under the floor leaving a terrible smell . While we are waiting for all this rain to stop we moved our Nu wave to be at the closest point to the water draining and it has taken the horrible smell with in hours .Not changed the filters yet only had it for 3 months . We set and forget the quiet running Nu wave on sleep mode .

Purchased in December 2020 at Over Phone to Nu Wave for $849.00.

Jacqueline

Jacqueline South Australia

Totally worth it!

This product is very sturdy, easy to setup.I have it in our bedroom,my husband actually stopped snoring.I wake up without feeling tight/chesty and itchy/runny nose. It cleans the air and also smell.

Purchased in February 2021.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Jacqueline. Thank you very much for sharing. We are pleased to hear its helped you! Have a lovely day :)

LuciNorthern Region, NSW

Necessary for pollens and Bush fire smoke

East to set up, as soon as the dog walks in, or I make the bed, or I have visitors, it automatically starts filtering more. So it not only purifies the air, it adjusts to changes in the air.

Purchased in November 2020 for $899.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Luci, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review, we really appreciate it. Yes that's right, it detects changes in the air straight away and works quickly to purify the air.

My Nuwave has collected so much Pet Hair! - Happy with my purchase

I purchased this unit in late December last year and I just went to check my filter to give it a clean and couldn’t believe the amount of hair it has collected from my dog, who does shed a lot.

I have noticed too having the unit in my bedroom definitely has relieved my allergy symptoms, the usual sniffle and stuffy nose that I sometimes wake up with. It doesn’t disturb my sleep either it is quiet on Sleep mode.

Purchased in December 2020 for $899.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Thanh, thank you for sharing those amazing photos of your filter, proves just how powerful the unit is and how much it collects! Have a lovely day.

Ess JayCanberra 2600, ACT

I read 5 Star Reviews and it lives up to all of them.

Recently purchased as son and wife both suffer from Allergies. We placed in a central position in the Lounge Room. Since we have been running it no more complaints! Does a Fantastic Job, day and night. Can run quite loud when I picks up odour or allergens. At least you know its doing its job. Easy to set up, install the filters and turn it on. Will definitely buy a second one for the house.

Purchased in December 2020 for $999.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Ess Jay, Thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated. We are really happy to hear that the Nuwave OxyPure has made a difference with your Wife and Son both suffering from Allergies. Thanks again.

Ess Jay

Thanks Bianca. Great to see a company who actively monitors a Review site to see how it is doing. It shows you care about both the Customer and Product.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Thank you very much Ess Jay. Have a lovely day.

nuwave

this nuwave oxypure smart air purifier has made absolutely naught difference for me in my office. to submit this product review i must use at least 30 words so thats why im writing this here.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,000.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Victor, We are sorry to hear this. May I ask what mode you have the unit on usually and ask you to check your filters? If you have had it running daily you should be able to see quite a bit of dust, dander etc.

Victor Joyce
Victor Joyce

i run it on low allways 24 hours a day , just checked filters and washed no 1 and 3 in shower but didnt need washing imo. sorry but i saw no change to air in my office at all.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Victor, It appears to be have washed the wrong filters: As per instruction manual you only wash Filter Number 1 which is the Stainless Steel Filter & Filter Number 2 which is the Bio Guard Filter. You don't wash filter number 3.

Robin Stevens

Robin StevensCentral, SA

Good value

Since installing this air purifier we are very pleased with the result. The auto function is amazing how quickly it picks up and removes air impurities and smells. Should have bought it years ago

Purchased in February 2021 for $999.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Robin, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We really appreciate it. Have a lovely day.

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customer South East Queensland, QLD

The Oxypure is exceptional & it performs as it's said to do.

It cleans the air & allows better more restful sleep. It also stops my wife's hay fever symptoms. It is vert quiet & doesn't disturb our sleep. We are so glad we purchased it.

Purchased in December 2020.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are very pleased to hear that is has been beneficial for your Wife's Hay Fever symptoms.

Lemon owner

Lemon ownerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product

Have used it 24/7 for the past 8 weeks.
Works very well can't fault it.
Very easy to use and clean.
Highly Recommend
Has some very good features like the night time which turns off the display and keeps the fans quiet while still giving us clean filtered air.
App is great to, can remotely turn unit on even when at work or out and about.
Definitely notice less dust, smells. Really helps with pet smells and cooking.
Usually most TV products are cheap and don't do as they promise but this product does more and is a quality built item.

Purchased in May 2020 for $999.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi there, thank you very much for your fantastic review and recommendation, much appreciated. Happy to hear how pleased you are with your Nuwave Oxypure!

Really Happy

Was so happy with our first unit in our bedroom we bought a second for the lounge. Our air feels thinner and so much easier to breathe Thank you Nuwave

Purchased in October 2020 at Online for $999.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Carole, thank you for your feedback t is much appreciated. Pleased to hear your 2x units have been beneficial for you.

Jasmin L

Jasmin LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The most amazing Air purifier

This machine has been a lifesaver we have a household of allergy sufferers and since having the NuWave Oxypure everyone allergies have pretty much nearly gone!
It’s really easy to use and I love the odour function where it eliminates all the odour in the air!
It’s really easy to use, clean and convenient to move from room to room as it’s got wheels!
So many great functions it’s really an amazing purifier

Purchased in August 2020.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Jasmin, Thank you for sharing your experience, happy to hear you love your Nuwave OxyPure and its helped with your household full of allergy sufferers! Have a lovely day.

Tricia

TriciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t be surprised what invisible particles floating in the air

I have purchased the unit to clean indoor air which I thought it might not be necessary. However, after using it for a while Nuwave Oxypure proven otherwise.
The system has captured more than what I have expected. It has captured so much cat fur as I have 2 Ragdoll and with regular vacuuming in the home.
The smart system will adjust itself according if it sense strong smell like cooking or other smells from outside or the air quality is bad.
It is easily managed via phone app as well.
Very satisfied with it and not much drama maintenance other than dusting the first filter.
The whole purchase process was easy and Bianca was very helpful throughout the process as I wanted to purchase additional filters as well.

Purchased in July 2020 for $999.00.

Hi Tricia,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and your dirty filter with us- amazing to see how much cat fur and dust it's collected! We really appreciate your positive feedback. Have a lovely day

Ann E.

Ann E.Launceston, TAS

Life changing without a doubt.

I have to say we were sceptical at first but with so many health issue this year both personnelly & world wide we wanted to do all we could in our home Nuwave has been excellent it picks up if someone is mowing outside, if any chemicals are sprayed in the home & if visitor are smoking around the area. We have cleaned the filters twice and seeing the pollution, dust & pet dander collected is amazing.
So easy to use and has given us a real sense of security.
Would recommend very highly to anyone wanting to protect the home & family environment.

Purchased in August 2020 for $1,000.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Ann, thank you for sharing your experience with your Nuwave OxyPure, so glad to hear its been a life changer for you. We really appreciate the recommendation too. Have a lovely day :)

Tanz T.

Tanz T.

Can’t live without my air purifier

I honestly can’t live without it. My newborn hasn’t been sick once or caught anything from us, i do believe it’s because of our air purifier. It cleans out the dirty air to clean fresh air for our family to breathe, especially when you’re cooking ! We use ours literally 24/7, we have it running during the day for 3 hours and then all night when sleeping,it’s the best one on the market, and very Easy to clean. And the quality is great, it also has rollers underneath which makes it easy to move around throughout the house.

Purchased in March 2020 at Nuwave for $900.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Tanya, thank you so much for sharing your positive review, we are so pleased to hear how much you love Nuwave Air Purifier! We really appreciate all the amazing feedback you have given us. Have a lovely day.

penny strideVictoria

Fantastic product.

Fantastic product , had it for a month now , easy to use etc.
Feeling much better for using it , I have asthma and allergies, only wish I had discovered it sooner. Also super Quiet at night.i most definitly recommend this okay.

Purchased in September 2020 for $999.00.

Thanks to Bianca ✅

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Penny, Thank you very much for all your positive feedback about the Nuwave OxyPure. We are so pleased to hear it's helped you. Thank you again for your 5 Star Review.

Excellent - worth it

Very easy to use, very quiet at night in night mode, I bought 2 - one for upstairs and one for downstairs and run them continuously, haven't needed to change the filters yet, my son hasn't had a cough yet when he often does. Excellent customer service with a complete new air purifier sent to me and exchanged as I was worried about the packaging. Very lovely company people to deal with as well.

Purchased in July 2020.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Claude, thank you for sharing your experience! So glad you're loving your finding your two Nuwave OxyPure's beneficial! We really appreciate your feedback.

Brian

BrianWimmera, VIC

Perfect for our little boy

Very helpful for us especially on our little one. We can sleep well in the night. I noticed my little one have no watery eyes from allergy. Thank to this latest technology

Purchased in August 2020 for $999.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Brian, Thank you for your recommendation. Really happy to hear that the Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier has been beneficial for you and your family!

This is a fantastic unit,

I had purchased 3 units for my sons and their families, they have said that they are extremely happy with the performance and ease at cleaning the New Wave unit.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Kenneth, thank you so much for sharing your positive review. So glad your Sons are happy with their Nuwave OxyPure's!

SuziK

SuziKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome!

Purchased in July 2020 at Directly for $899.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Suzi, we agree definitely we think it is essential for everyone to have a Air Purifier. Thank you so much for your kind and honest review. We really appreciate it :)

Charles B.

Charles B.

Efficient and value for money

Easy to use, haven't had to clean or change filters as yet. Bonus is that we can wash the filters instead of purchasing new ones for other brands that out there. I suffer mild asthma & do notice the air quality especially when we have the wood fire on. The unit boosts up the fan when it senses odours, also indicated by led display. A little noisy when in boost mode but can be manually turned down. We are very happy with the unit so far.

Purchased in May 2020 for $949.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Charles. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with your Nuwave OxyPure. We are glad to hear how happy you are with your unit. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Ray

Rayasked

I have a 930sq.ft. vehicle wrap print shop. The printing process produces an odor from the printer ink. I’m sure your filter will remove the dust from the air but will it remove the fumes I smell from the printer?

Luci

It has a HEPA/Activated Carbon Combo Filter and that captures fumes, gases, and Volatile Organic Compounds like printing fumes BUT you would need 2 Air purifiers for that size space and a few replacement filters a light comes on when the filter needs replacing. Is it possible to have a hood? for the printer, that would reduce the nanoparticles in ink

Lynette

Lynette asked

Hello, I’m in the process of buying an air purifier so I’m busy reading reviews and specs etc. on various models. Came across a big ‘MUST NOT HAVE’ in air purifiers - plasma wave produces ozone molecules which makes you sick especially people with chronic respiratory problems. Does your model produce plasma waves ? Excuse my uninformed question - but - Is an ozone filter similar ? Kind Regards Lynette

Hi Lynette,
I purchased the NuWave after seeing it advertised on TV then after having done research via the review sites to see what others were saying. Product Review has been pretty good with independent reviews over time, so reading reviews here helped make my decision easier. I must admit I had not heard of Plasma Wave in Air Purifiers. So, I just did a search and found the following info. Hope it helps.

Does NuWave OxyPure emit ozone?
A: The NuWave Oxypure Air Purifier does not emit any Ozone. It even has an Ozone filter to remove any Ozone present in your home air. 6 Nov 2020
:-)

Lynette

Lynette asked

Hello, I’m in the process of purchasing an air purifier so I’m busy reading reviews, and specs etc on various models. I came across a definite negative aspect in some models . It’s called plasma wave which produces ozone molecules. These molecules make you very sick especially if you have a chronic respiratory disease. Does your model produce these plasma waves ? Excuse my uninformed question but I see mentioned in your specs ozone filters - is there any connection with plasma waves producing ozone molecules ? Kind Regards Lynette.

Hi Lynette,

Does NuWave OxyPure emit ozone?

See all NuWave Oxypure Smart Air Purifier questions

Get an answer from our members and Nuwave representatives

Features

• 360 degree vent cleans the air in any direction up to 1,200 square feet
  • 4-stage filtration system makes use of: a stainless steel pre-filter for large particles such as pollen and pet pander; a BioGuard filter to kill bacteria, viruses and other germs as small as 0.9 microns; an ozone filter and a combined activated carbon and HEPA Filter, which eliminates household odours, fumes and VOCs.
  • BioGuard filter is washable and reusable with a 20-year guarantee
  • Auto-start function is enabled when the air purifier detects poor air quality, and it will then automatically turn itself off after the air is cleaner. There are also six manually programmable adjustable fan speeds.
  • While the unit is fairly large and bulky, the castor wheels let you roll the air purifier smoothly from room to room

Points of praise

• Overall, this air purifier’s excellent air purification abilities prompted a handful of reviewers to buy multiple units for different areas of their home
  • The NuWave Oxypure did wonders with helping to relieve allergy symptoms, particularly for seasonal allergies. One reviewer happily shared: ‘No more waking up sneezing, having cloudy head because of mucked up & flared sinus!’
  • This air purifier offered superior performance when it came to getting rid of pet dander like cat fur, clumps of which were actually visible in the filter when it was cleaned
  • This purifier’s quiet operation was appreciated by even those with sensitive hearing
  • Easy to set up, use and move from room to room, which gave this purifier major points for convenience.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

The NuWave Oxypure Smart Air Purifier was a clear winner in the Air Purifiers category, with an unbeatable overall 5-star rating. The NuWave’s best scores were awarded for its excellent air quality, solid build quality and ease of use.

CategoryAir Purifiers
HEPA FilterYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter and Filter Life Indicator
Max Room Size 48