NuWave Oxypure Smart Air Purifier

NuWave Oxypure Smart Air Purifier

See the Best Air Purifiers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nuwave

Pros

Highly effective at purifying air
Helps relieve allergies
Easy to use

4.9
  • Pet OwnerYes (30) · No (26)
  • Smokers Yes (8) · No (48)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Helen C
Helen CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nuwave Oxypure Air Purifier x3

Purchased in February 2022.

Kym
KymDarling Downs, QLD

Nuwave Oxypure Air Purifer

Perfect- I noticed the air is clean and no dust floating in the air. no noise and have noticed a vast improvement with my hay fever. Easy to set up, use and move around the house.

Purchased in March 2022 at Nuwave for $800.

Nuwave OxyPure AustraliaNuwaveSend a private message

Hi Kym, We are pleased to hear you have noticed an improvement in your Hay fever since having the Nuwave OxyPure. Thank you for sharing.

Donna Kelly
Donna KellyHunter Region, NSW

Does not live up to expectations

My unit definitely removes dirt and dust from the air. I am a smoker. I do not smoke in the house but wanted to do a test. I smoked in my room. Put it on turbo. The 'dirty air' function alerted for 2 seconds. It never once picked up on odor. Maybe it's just my unit.

Purchased in March 2020 at FitZone Solutions .

Rose D.
Rose D.Sydney, NSW

Love the NuWave Oxypure Air Purifier

I have the NuWave Oxypure Air Purifier on 24/7. I notice the air is a lot fresher and cleaner especially at night during the summer. It's easy to wash the filters and a lot more economical to not have to replace the filters so often. I am a light sleeper but the air purifier doesnt disturb my sleep at night so I am quite happy with it. All in all, I am so glad that I bought it. It was one of the best health investments :)

Purchased in August 2021 for $499.

Nuwave OxyPure AustraliaNuwaveSend a private message

Hi Rose, thank you very much for your review. So glad you have noticed a difference in your air quality and happy to hear it's been a good health investment for you. Thank you again.

NuWave OxyPure

I purchased 6 of these units prior to receiving a delivery of alternate brand air purifiers (purchased by Head Office). The NuWave come complete with 4 filters including a HEPA filter whereas the other brand only has 2 filters - 1 x HEPA and 1 x filter screen. The NuWave is easy to use, easy to clean and is less bulky than the other larger model.
I have no hesitation in recommending the NuWave OxyPure Air Purifier.

Purchased in September 2021.

Nuwave OxyPure AustraliaNuwaveSend a private message

Hello Ian, many thanks for sharing your review. We are very pleased to hear you are happy with your Nuwave OxyPure's. Thank you again for the recommendation.

max
maxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nu Wave Oxypure

We are extremely happy with our unit and very surprised on checking the filters how effective it is also the sleep mode for night operation is great doesn't disturb our sleep its easy to operate and efficient

Purchased in January 2022 for $899.

Nuwave OxyPure AustraliaNuwaveSend a private message

Hello Max, thank you for sharing. It is amazing to see how much the OxyPure Filters collects after even a short time of running. Thank you again for your 5-Star Review.

Ray S.
Ray S.Goulburn Valley, VIC

How good are these!

Purchased three units for our office as we don't get a lot of fresh air. The office staff noticed the difference in air quality within an hour of them being turned on. At lunch time we normally have a variety of food smells within the office, this has now been eliminated. The units are stylish and simple to use. Have now ordered a further three units for our factory.
The sales experience was made simple by the knowledgable and friendly staff at Newstyle.

Purchased in January 2022.

Nuwave OxyPure AustraliaNuwaveSend a private message

Hello Ray, thank you for sharing your 5-Star Review. Yes, It is amazing how quickly you notice the difference in the air quality of the room once having the OxyPure. Thank you again for your kind review, enjoy your 6 new OxyPure's.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Tiffany Kit
Tiffany KitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product

I will definitely introduce to my friends good products and very friendly sellers
( very easy to use and clean)
(fast shipments)
(The staff is patient to explain how to use)
(I have been using it for a week and I can’t wait to buy a second one)
It is definitely worth recommending to everyone

Purchased in December 2021 for $899.

Nuwave OxyPure AustraliaNuwaveSend a private message

Hello Tiffany thank you for sharing your experience with your Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier. We appreciate your 5 Star Review. We are pleased to hear how much you love your Nuwave.

Luke H
Luke HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic and so easy to use!

I absolutely love having the NuWave Oxypure in our house. You simply unbox it, plug it in, turn it on and the Oxypure does the rest. You can set it to auto if you just want to let the system do it's thing, or you can control it easily with the panel on top. You can even set it up to control it on your phone based on your home wi-fi network. This is great if you want to adjust the fan speed, set a timer or even fire it up for the ultimate clean from another room.
Set it up and forget about it - it's so good.

Purchased in November 2021.

Fantastic Product!

I have been using the NwWave Oxypure for a couple of months now and have seen a huge improvement in my hayfever symptoms around the house! My partner who spends most his time on a golf course for work is absolutely smitten with it! He has terrible hayfever, amplified by being outside all day and loves coming home to allergy free, fresh air! I would highly recommend this to anyone who has hayfever or, if you're generally interested in breathing easier.

Purchased in October 2021.

Nuwave OxyPure AustraliaNuwaveSend a private message

Hello Holly thank you so much for sharing your experience with your Nuwave OxyPure. We are so pleased to hear how much it's helped your Husband who suffers from Hayfever. We appreciate your review.

Nhung
NhungSouth East Queensland, QLD

Experience your health improve

I bought the unit over five months ago and very impressed with the product. Delivery was quick and well packaged. Unit is nicely designed, easy to operate and maintain.
I suffer with COPD and add to that, my 2 dogs. The unit is dramatically improved the quality of air in my room and my breathing is much easier with cleaner, fresher air.
I highly recommended you purchase one and experience your health improve if you have issues with allergies, chest or sinus.

Purchased in March 2020 for $849.

Nuwave OxyPure AustraliaNuwaveSend a private message

Hello Nhung, Thank you very much for your 5 Star Review. We are pleased to hear how much the Nuwave OxyPure has helped you with your allergies and your COPD. Thank you for recommending Nuwave OxyPure.

Richard
RichardTasmania

Great air purifer.

A very well designed air purifer and extremely easy to use. Anyone who wants a air purifer that does what it is suposed to do I would highly recommend the NuWave Oxypure Smart Air Purifer. I have had mine for over a year and have had no trouble with this purifer. It does exactly what they said it would do. 19/08/2021

Richard from Tasmania

Purchased in January 2020 for $899.

Nuwave OxyPure AustraliaNuwaveSend a private message

Hi Richard, thank you very much for your kind recommendation. We are happy to hear how pleased you are with your Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier. Have a lovely day.

Rohit
RohitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I liked it enough to buy a second one

Moved into a new house where the kitchen ventilation is a bit iffy. The product is really good at removing lingering food smells. I'm in Melbourne and the first one was delivered within a day of ordering with no issues.

I liked it enough that I purchased a second one for my study. The second one for some reason got lost in transit by the courier company. Bianca at Newstyle Direct was really good at following up with me and sent me a replacement one (personally delivered by one of their staff). They also threw in extra replacement filters to make up for the delay :)

Would defo recommend!

Purchased in June 2021 for $899.

Nuwave OxyPure AustraliaNuwaveSend a private message

Hello Rohit. We are so glad you love your Nuwave OxyPure and purchase a 2nd unit as well! We really appreciate your 5 Star Review. Have a lovely day.

Reet Petite
Reet PetiteSydney

Dust conquered

Scientists have said that planets are formed by dust & debris, i could very well believe it as I'm sure the dust in my home could form a planet all on it's own.
We've only had the unit a week & already this brilliant machine has conquered the dust & has massively improved the air quality. It's quiet, efficient & as is it's on castors being able to move it around the house is a big plus.
The customer service was terrific, I spent over a half an hour talking to the customer service rep & she answered all my questions & concern.
All in all, this is a fabulous unit, & my only regret is not getting it sooner.

Purchased in August 2021 at New Style Direct Pty Ltd.

Nuwave OxyPure AustraliaNuwaveSend a private message

Hello Reet, thank you very much for your fantastic 5 Star Review. So pleased to hear the difference the Nuwave OxyPure has already made. Thank you again. Have a lovely day.

Jeca
Jeca Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality and excellent customer service

I bought it July last year to use in my son’s room. We use it almost every day. I noticed he had much less sneezes since and the air quality has greatly improved. The machine is quiet but effective. Customer service responded to my enquiry quickly and it has been helpful. Very positive experience.

Purchased in July 2020 for $1,000.

Nuwave OxyPure AustraliaNuwaveSend a private message

Hi Jeca, Thank you so much for sharing. We are pleased to hear you have noticed the difference the unit has made in the air quality within your home. Thanks again.

Susan Hass
Susan Hassasked

I am looking at buying a air purifier and have a few questions
1. Is it available to buy under the Home Care system (NDIS)
2. Can you tell me the becibe on the nuwave smart machine.

don
donasked

how noisy is it on high speed?

dennis r
dennis rasked

my nuwave will not shut off what do i do

See all NuWave Oxypure Smart Air Purifier questions

Get an answer from our members and Nuwave representatives

Features

• 360 degree vent cleans the air in any direction up to 1,200 square feet
  • 4-stage filtration system makes use of: a stainless steel pre-filter for large particles such as pollen and pet pander; a BioGuard filter to kill bacteria, viruses and other germs as small as 0.9 microns; an ozone filter and a combined activated carbon and HEPA Filter, which eliminates household odours, fumes and VOCs.
  • BioGuard filter is washable and reusable with a 20-year guarantee
  • Auto-start function is enabled when the air purifier detects poor air quality, and it will then automatically turn itself off after the air is cleaner. There are also six manually programmable adjustable fan speeds.
  • While the unit is fairly large and bulky, the castor wheels let you roll the air purifier smoothly from room to room

Points of praise

• Overall, this air purifier’s excellent air purification abilities prompted a handful of reviewers to buy multiple units for different areas of their home
  • The NuWave Oxypure did wonders with helping to relieve allergy symptoms, particularly for seasonal allergies. One reviewer happily shared: ‘No more waking up sneezing, having cloudy head because of mucked up & flared sinus!’
  • This air purifier offered superior performance when it came to getting rid of pet dander like cat fur, clumps of which were actually visible in the filter when it was cleaned
  • This purifier’s quiet operation was appreciated by even those with sensitive hearing
  • Easy to set up, use and move from room to room, which gave this purifier major points for convenience.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

The NuWave Oxypure Smart Air Purifier was a clear winner in the Air Purifiers category, with an unbeatable overall 5-star rating. The NuWave’s best scores were awarded for its excellent air quality, solid build quality and ease of use.

CategoryAir Purifiers
HEPA FilterYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator, Mobile App and Ozone Filter
Max Room Size 111