NuWave Oxypure Smart Air Purifier

NuWave Oxypure Smart Air Purifier

• Pet OwnerYes (14) · No (17)
  • Smokers Yes (6) · No (25)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Lemon owner

Lemon ownerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product

Have used it 24/7 for the past 8 weeks.
Works very well can't fault it.
Very easy to use and clean.
Highly Recommend
Has some very good features like the night time which turns off the display and keeps the fans quiet while still giving us clean filtered air.
App is great to, can remotely turn unit on even when at work or out and about.
Definitely notice less dust, smells. Really helps with pet smells and cooking.
Usually most TV products are cheap and don't do as they promise but this product does more and is a quality built item.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$999.00.

Odour Improvement
Room TypeLarge Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Open-Plan Office, Small Bedroom, Small Office and Whole House

Really Happy

Was so happy with our first unit in our bedroom we bought a second for the lounge. Our air feels thinner and so much easier to breathe Thank you Nuwave

Purchased in October 2020 at Online for A$999.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom and Living/Dining Area

Jasmin L

Jasmin LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The most amazing Air purifier

This machine has been a lifesaver we have a household of allergy sufferers and since having the NuWave Oxypure everyone allergies have pretty much nearly gone!
It’s really easy to use and I love the odour function where it eliminates all the odour in the air!
It’s really easy to use, clean and convenient to move from room to room as it’s got wheels!
So many great functions it’s really an amazing purifier

Purchased in August 2020.

Room TypeLiving/Dining Area and Small Bedroom
Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Jasmin, Thank you for sharing your experience, happy to hear you love your Nuwave OxyPure and its helped with your household full of allergy sufferers! Have a lovely day.

Tricia

TriciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t be surprised what invisible particles floating in the air

I have purchased the unit to clean indoor air which I thought it might not be necessary. However, after using it for a while Nuwave Oxypure proven otherwise.
The system has captured more than what I have expected. It has captured so much cat fur as I have 2 Ragdoll and with regular vacuuming in the home.
The smart system will adjust itself according if it sense strong smell like cooking or other smells from outside or the air quality is bad.
It is easily managed via phone app as well.
Very satisfied with it and not much drama maintenance other than dusting the first filter.
The whole purchase process was easy and Bianca was very helpful throughout the process as I wanted to purchase additional filters as well.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$999.00.

Hi Tricia,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and your dirty filter with us- amazing to see how much cat fur and dust it's collected! We really appreciate your positive feedback. Have a lovely day

Ann E.

Ann E.Launceston, TAS

Life changing without a doubt.

I have to say we were sceptical at first but with so many health issue this year both personnelly & world wide we wanted to do all we could in our home Nuwave has been excellent it picks up if someone is mowing outside, if any chemicals are sprayed in the home & if visitor are smoking around the area. We have cleaned the filters twice and seeing the pollution, dust & pet dander collected is amazing.
So easy to use and has given us a real sense of security.
Would recommend very highly to anyone wanting to protect the home & family environment.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$1,000.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Ann, thank you for sharing your experience with your Nuwave OxyPure, so glad to hear its been a life changer for you. We really appreciate the recommendation too. Have a lovely day :)

Tanz T.

Tanz T.

Can’t live without my air purifier

I honestly can’t live without it. My newborn hasn’t been sick once or caught anything from us, i do believe it’s because of our air purifier. It cleans out the dirty air to clean fresh air for our family to breathe, especially when you’re cooking ! We use ours literally 24/7, we have it running during the day for 3 hours and then all night when sleeping,it’s the best one on the market, and very Easy to clean. And the quality is great, it also has rollers underneath which makes it easy to move around throughout the house.

Purchased in March 2020 at Nuwave for A$900.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Whole House
Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Tanya, thank you so much for sharing your positive review, we are so pleased to hear how much you love Nuwave Air Purifier! We really appreciate all the amazing feedback you have given us. Have a lovely day.

penny strideVictoria

Fantastic product.

Fantastic product , had it for a month now , easy to use etc.
Feeling much better for using it , I have asthma and allergies, only wish I had discovered it sooner. Also super Quiet at night.i most definitly recommend this okay.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$999.00.

Thanks to Bianca ✅

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Penny, Thank you very much for all your positive feedback about the Nuwave OxyPure. We are so pleased to hear it's helped you. Thank you again for your 5 Star Review.

Excellent - worth it

Very easy to use, very quiet at night in night mode, I bought 2 - one for upstairs and one for downstairs and run them continuously, haven't needed to change the filters yet, my son hasn't had a cough yet when he often does. Excellent customer service with a complete new air purifier sent to me and exchanged as I was worried about the packaging. Very lovely company people to deal with as well.

Purchased in July 2020.

Room TypeLiving/Dining Area, Small Bedroom, Small Office and Whole House
Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Claude, thank you for sharing your experience! So glad you're loving your finding your two Nuwave OxyPure's beneficial! We really appreciate your feedback.

Brian

BrianWimmera, VIC

Perfect for our little boy

Very helpful for us especially on our little one. We can sleep well in the night. I noticed my little one have no watery eyes from allergy. Thank to this latest technology

Purchased in August 2020 for A$999.00.

Room TypeSmall Bedroom
Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Brian, Thank you for your recommendation. Really happy to hear that the Nuwave OxyPure Air Purifier has been beneficial for you and your family!

Find out how NuWave Oxypure Smart Air Purifier compares to other Air Purifiers

This is a fantastic unit,

I had purchased 3 units for my sons and their families, they have said that they are extremely happy with the performance and ease at cleaning the New Wave unit.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Kenneth, thank you so much for sharing your positive review. So glad your Sons are happy with their Nuwave OxyPure's!

SuziK

SuziKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome!

Purchased in July 2020 at Directly for A$899.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Suzi, we agree definitely we think it is essential for everyone to have a Air Purifier. Thank you so much for your kind and honest review. We really appreciate it :)

Charles B.

Charles B.

Efficient and value for money

Easy to use, haven't had to clean or change filters as yet. Bonus is that we can wash the filters instead of purchasing new ones for other brands that out there. I suffer mild asthma & do notice the air quality especially when we have the wood fire on. The unit boosts up the fan when it senses odours, also indicated by led display. A little noisy when in boost mode but can be manually turned down. We are very happy with the unit so far.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$949.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Whole House
Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Charles. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with your Nuwave OxyPure. We are glad to hear how happy you are with your unit. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Rachel C.

Rachel C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect!!!

I purchased this air purifier during the first Covid lockdown to keep my house nice and fresh and free of germs. I use it every single day as it has unexpectedly also helped control my daughters allergies along with keeping my house fresh and clean everyday. Best purchase of 2020!! Worth every cent.

Purchased in March 2020 at Direct from company for A$1,000.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Rachel, thank you for your 5-Star Review. So pleased to hear the Oxypure has helped with your daughters allergy symptoms! Thank you again for your recommendation, it is much appreciated.

JiC

JiCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If you have seasonal allergies, buy this unit

Purchased in March 2020.

Hi Ji,
Thank you so much for your great 5-Star Review. We are so pleased to hear how it has eradicated your seasonal allergies. We really appreciate your recommendation. Have a lovely day :)

Lis

Lis

Lived up to my expectations

Purchased in March 2020 for A$999.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Open-Plan Office
Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Lis, thank you so much for sharing such an amazing review! We are so pleased to hear how much you love your Nuwave OxyPure. Thank you again for your honest and kind words. Have a great night :)

Rach

RachWimmera, VIC

Can’t speak more highly of the NuWave

I suffer from a chronic illness and the NuWave has been a must in my house. It’s so easy to use, it works so well it’s very sensitive to smells and air quality and also has a great sleep mode so you can sleep Soundly knowing your breathing in the best air. I have done so much research into different air purifiers and this brand was a stand out by far, most of the other brands filters cost just as much as the unit with the NuWave most of them are washable. Also this unit comes with a 4 filter system so work so much better that so many other brands. As I said I just love my NuWave ad I think everyone needs one in there homes.

Purchased in June 2020.

Perfect for newborns

We bought this machine because we have a newborn and 2 cats at home.

It definitely clears the air within an hour and makes the air in the room easier to breathe. Worth the price paid!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$999.00.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Thank you for your positive 5-Star review. We really appreciate it :)

I was hesitant at first, but now a believer!

I was hesitant at first but now after using it, I don't know how I coped without it. I have allergies and I no longer get itchy eyes or sneeze as much as I did before it. It's easy to set up and use.

Purchased in June 2020.

Odour Improvement
Room TypeLarge Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom, Small Office and Whole House
Bianca B.Nuwave

Thank you so much Byron for your honest review. We are really happy to hear how it's assisted you with your allergies. Your feedback is much appreciated :)

Game changer

Very easy to use. Purifier has completely changed my air quality, barely hear it running. It is the first winter I haven’t dreaded using the heater. No more chest tightening and persistent cough.

Purchased in May 2020.

Room TypeLiving/Dining Area and Whole House
Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Nadia, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so pleased to hear how much of a difference the Nuwave OxyPure has made! It is much appreciated.

Not just for allergies

Purchased in May 2020.

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi Ian. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us. We are so pleased to hear how much it has helped with the dust issues and acting as an exhaust fan in your Kitchen. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

BCE

BCEasked

Do you have to replace the filters or are they washable?

Hi there,
Our unit has a powerful 4 stage filtration system. 3 of the 4 filters are reusable for up to 20 years. Only one filter requires replacing yearly. When you order you will receive an extra one as well.

Marvinasked

Will the nuwave oxypure unit work with out WiFi, I don't have WiFi?

Jacinta B
Jacinta B

Yes it does still run without the WiFi. WiFi is not needed to operate the unit. I barely use the WiFi function on my unit.

Marvin

Thank You. I've already got mine running and it's doing a wonderful job.

John D

John Dasked

how long before I receive my purifier ?

Bianca B.Nuwave

Hi John. We dispatch orders daily. Delivery frame is 4-5 days.

Get an answer from our members and Nuwave representatives

Features:

• 360 degree vent cleans the air in any direction up to 1,200 square feet
  • 4-stage filtration system makes use of: a stainless steel pre-filter for large particles such as pollen and pet pander; a BioGuard filter to kill bacteria, viruses and other germs as small as 0.9 microns; an ozone filter and a combined activated carbon and HEPA Filter, which eliminates household odours, fumes and VOCs.
  • BioGuard filter is washable and reusable with a 20-year guarantee
  • Auto-start function is enabled when the air purifier detects poor air quality, and it will then automatically turn itself off after the air is cleaner. There are also six manually programmable adjustable fan speeds.
  • While the unit is fairly large and bulky, the castor wheels let you roll the air purifier smoothly from room to room

Points of praise for the NuWave Oxypure Smart Air Purifier:

• Overall, this air purifier’s excellent air purification abilities prompted a handful of reviewers to buy multiple units for different areas of their home
  • The NuWave Oxypure did wonders with helping to relieve allergy symptoms, particularly for seasonal allergies. One reviewer happily shared: ‘No more waking up sneezing, having cloudy head because of mucked up & flared sinus!’
  • This air purifier offered superior performance when it came to getting rid of pet dander like cat fur, clumps of which were actually visible in the filter when it was cleaned
  • This purifier’s quiet operation was appreciated by even those with sensitive hearing
  • Easy to set up, use and move from room to room, which gave this purifier major points for convenience.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

The NuWave Oxypure Smart Air Purifier was a clear winner in the Air Purifiers category, with an unbeatable overall 5-star rating. The NuWave’s best scores were awarded for its excellent air quality, solid build quality and ease of use.

CategoryAir Purifiers
Price (RRP) A$999.00
HEPA FilterYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter and Filter Life Indicator
Max Room Size 48