4.3

MattSydney12 posts

Katie
Katie

Can’t recommend highly enough

Art of Kitchens recently designed and installed our new kitchen and we could not be happier with the result. Kesha and the team were all professional, helpful and patient with us as first time renovators. Everything was done on time and exceeded our expectations. Can’t recommend these guys highly enough. Show details ·  1
Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW2 posts

A perfect kitchen with minimal hassle!

My new kitchen is simply stunning and has quickly become the heart of the house. I was encouraged to make my island bench much bigger and to add an extra bank of drawers which I am so glad I did - as both extras are so functional in areas that would have been dead space. The process from beginning to end was seamless and the communication was excellent. AOK also did my laundry and it looks fabulous. I would highly recommend this company! Thanks for a great kitchen. Show details
Kirsty S.
Kirsty S.Sydney, NSW

We LOVE our new kitchen

We cannot fault this company! Professional, reliable, tidy and incredible quality. Thank you to the team for all your guidance, support and going the extra mile to create our beautiful kitchen. It is absolutely stunning. You made the whole process seamless. A stand out was the timeframe, sticking to this was so important to meet our deadlines and we really appreciate your planning and honesty in making this happen. Our kitchen has transformed our home and we cannot believe the space. 10/10 customer satisfaction thank you David, Sam, Greg, Craig and Jackson what a team! Show details
John Edwards
John Edwards

AOK does it again! by Jan and John Edwards on 10 October 2019

We have just completed our third association with AOK. The first was a new kitchen in 2010, the second a redesigned laundry in 2013 and now they have just completed a fantastically designed walk in wardrobe. We requested Ole Jensen to do the design work and he came up with a practical, visually pleasing design in each case. We were very impressed with the ability of all we dealt to handle such a diversity of design. A visit to the AOK factory to see how the design transformed from computer images to complete cupboards was an eye opener, well worth the effort. The staff we dealt with were courteous and experienced in the task set before them. We are looking for other opportunities to use AOK! Thank you David and to all your staff at AOK.
Rates and Fees
Deb Whittle
Deb WhittleDural

Beautiful and functional kitchen - very happy!

We have just recently had our 2nd kitchen completed by Art of Kitchens. We love the design, quality and service we received. David's advice on design and functionality has created an outstanding family space that we will enjoy for many years to come.

Kim M
Kim M

Kitchen
KitchenSydney10 posts

Another great renovation from Art of Kitchens

We had a very good experience with AOK last year, so engaged them to renovate our laundry. Again, we are glad we did. They provided great design that incorporated everything we wanted, and highly efficient project management that means minimum disruption. Kesha and Greg (designer & manager) really understand customer service, and give good advice, tailored to your lifestyle and your budget. What also sets AOK apart is the quality of their tradespeople - they are professional, knowledgeable and utterly reliable. They were particularly helpful in getting our appliances back in quickly. The laundry is great, didn't cost the earth and works beautifully. I would recommend AOK to anyone, and only wish they did bathrooms also.

Rachel O
Rachel O

Love my new kitchen

Highly recommended. I love the design - it looks great and the layout really works. Everything went very smoothly with AOK coordinating all the tradespeople. There were no hiccups with communication and anything that popped up was resolved quickly and without fuss. Big thanks to Kesha (designer) and Greg (project manager).

David and Bronwyn
David and BronwynNorth Sydney2 posts

Excellent, very pleased with our kitchen and bedroom built ins

We are delighted with our kitchen, no complaints whatsoever. We found all their tradesmen excellent, their office staff excellent and our finished kitchen is a joy to work in.

Arti40
Arti40Sydney

I would never use Art of Kitchen for another kitchen job again

I had a kitchen done from scratch from them a few years ago. I found them very rude and I had to point out to them that the the lines were not straight otherwise they would have just left it like that. If I didn't say anything to them about chipped panels etc they would try to get away with it. Even with the design I had to push them to come up with a better solution. Alot of hard work, rudeness and not worth the extra money to go through them. I would never get a kitchen from the Art of ?? again.

Debby L

Judith MartinSydney

Melinda Dobbs
Melinda DobbsSydney

Absolutely Brilliant!!!

I recently had a new kitchen installed by Art of Kitchens. Absolutely brilliant. Cannot fault their workmanship. Nothing was too much trouble and they were helpful and thoughtful throughout the installation. Even better, my kitchen was installed within 14 days of removal of the old one. Again I will say it, absolutely brilliant.