Arthur Galan

Arthur Galan

See the Best Clothing Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hmmmm

HmmmmSydney

Avoid...they kept the name but the quality is well below par. Save yourself a headache.

Size 41 shoes ordered on line only to arrive and be at least size 42 slipping out of my foot! After I called to protest Manager readily and voluntarily admitted they were a big make but didn't have the professional integrity to inform on line customers of this on the web site considering the cost and inconvenience of returning via post. The inner cloth lining of the shoes was also frayed with cotton strands all over the place needing to be cut.
Shameful practice. As I said avoid - what a hassle and joke. Ag should be ashamed.

Awful customer service.

I always love this brand. The styles and quality but last year i ordered 2 shirts for new year gifts. One size 3 and the other size 5. But they sent me both size 3. Take looooooong time for delivery.and it was too small for my partner. I did ring them up, email, and submitted questions on website but they never contact me back. Everytime i order, i try to contact them but they never give a care. I won't never shop here again. NO RECOMMEND for anyone.

Reviewer1980