Arthur Galan

Arthur Galan

See the Best Clothing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Avoid...they kept the name but the quality is well below par. Save yourself a headache.

Size 41 shoes ordered on line only to arrive and be at least size 42 slipping out of my foot! After I called to protest Manager readily and voluntarily admitted they were a big make but didn't have the professional integrity to inform on line customers of this on the web site considering the cost and inconvenience of returning via post. The inner cloth lining of the shoes was also frayed with cotton strands all over the place needing to be cut.
Shameful practice. As I said avoid - what a hassle and joke. Ag should be ashamed.

Awful customer service.

I always love this brand. The styles and quality but last year i ordered 2 shirts for new year gifts. One size 3 and the other size 5. But they sent me both size 3. Take looooooong time for delivery.and it was too small for my partner. I did ring them up, email, and submitted questions on website but they never contact me back. Everytime i order, i try to contact them but they never give a care. I won't never shop here again. NO RECOMMEND for anyone.

Weird experience at Chaple St Arthur Galan

I just wanted to share a very weird experience I had at Chapel Street Arthur Galan today. Firstly, I should say I love Arthur Galan - Definitely one of my favourite designers. I shop there regularly – I have six Arthur Galan dresses and the one star review is not reflective of Arthur Galan in general - merely the Chaple Street store.

I went to the Chapel Street store today looking for bridesmaid dresses for my wedding. I found something I quite liked, and asked the shop assistant if it would be possible to do a deal, if we were to get the Grooms outfit and 4 bridesmaid dresses (I didn’t think this was a particularly unusual question, given the total would have been approaching $4,000 and many of the other stores I’ve been looking in for bridesmaid dresses have said they would consider offering a discount if I purchased four dresses). The sales assistant said it wasn’t possible as the dresses were already reduced, which was fine. Although, I mentioned in passing that I’d received additional discounts on sale items before when making multiple purchases.

The sales assistant immediately went off to report this to the store manager, who cornered me as I was leaving the shop. She asked me somewhat hostilely “What store did that happened in?” I told her the branch and she asked, again somewhat hostilely “What was the staff member's name?” By this time I felt like she thought I was being dishonest and that I was being interrogated. I made the mistake of telling this woman who the staff member was at the other branch and she said in an annoyed manner “Well she is absolutely not allowed to do that!” I said “Oh! I don’t want to get anyone in trouble!” And she responded “Well, she is going to get in trouble! She is the store manager of that branch, but I am the Regional Manager!!! And she can’t do that!!” There was absolutely no warmth in her manner or any aspect of her behaviour that suggested she understood that she was talking to a customer. Her accusatory tone and airing of the stores dirty laundry made me incredibly uncomfortable. Not only was it upsetting for me to feel like I had got another staff member in trouble, but she was behaving as if I had somehow done the wrong thing. At this point I told her “I think it’s time for me to leave the store.”

It was such an unusual and unprofessional interaction for a store manager to have with a customer, (particularly given that I was planning on making a significant purchase) that I felt like sharing it. I will still shop at Arthur Galan, but I won’t be back to the Chapel Street store. The Regional Manager completely turned me off getting the bridesmaid dresses and when I told my fiancé the story his response was “maybe I shouldn’t get my suit there either.” This is despite the fact that he’d already chosen the one he wanted and we were planning on purchasing it tomorrow!
The clothing