Listing monitored by Babyboo Fashion

Most flattering sexy dress

Chocolate Victoria maxi dress is a beautiful fit. It is sexy and slimming and the material is strong so I feel comfortable in it. Bought it for a date night and am going to wear it at a wedding. Love Babyboo!!

• Incentivised Review No

Obsessed with this PERFECT dress!

I am so obsessed with my Everly Maxi Dress! The website was beyond easy to navigate and my package was delivered within 14 days of my order. I was worried about the fit because I am a curvy girl but it fit perfectly. Literally like a glove and I felt super confident in it while walking a red carpet. Definitely will be ordering from Babyboo Fashion again.

Perfect cocktail dress

Love the range of dresses colours and styles, suck good quality for the price, I’ll definitely be buying again I got so many compliments on how flattering the dress was

Natasha Jacket - Great Quality

Amazing quality. Love that the jacket provides the illusion of a smaller waist. Got the red jacket and it looked amazing with my skin tone! Baby boo never disappoints

Cutest set, very comfortable

Very easy to navigate the store, found what I wanted and was able to look at others in it on Instagram.

Bianca Obeid
Bianca ObeidSydney, NSW

Malina Maxi Skirt - Emerald

Pretty easy, though I used the link through an influencer which made it even easier. I have worn this a few times already and always get compliments - it’s stunning to wear!

• Return Claim MadeNo

I’m obsessed with all clothing, it’s my go-to shop!!

Delivery came super quick and the quality of the products are amazing and reliable. There are so many options to choose from on their website and you’ll never be left unhappy.

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Sizing True to size
  • Product Appearance As advertised

Tayla
TaylaSydney, NSW

Couldn’t be happier !

Honestly every time I order from babyboo I am so impressed. The quality and the designs are flawless !!! So in love

The best quality and cutest clothing there is.

Was super easy to navigate the store, sizing was true to size and quality was beyond perfect. Thank you BabyBooFashion xx

Find out how Babyboo Fashion compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Stunning outfits and amazing quality

I was looking for a dress when I came across BabyBoo and it’s genuinely everything. The dress I bought was a perfect fit, the silky cloth is top quality and not to mention how fast it was delivered considering I live in the UK. Will definitely be ordering again!

This was perfect!

I ordered from Babyboo and I absolutely loved the fit. It came super quick in 2 days from when I placed the order and the quality of the dress was amazing and fit so well on my body! Will definitely purchase again for my Bali trip next month xx

So disappointed! So angry!

• Incentivised Review No
Sharon
Sharon

Best bday fit EVER

bought the lorna top and eliza skirt set and HONESTLY could not have felt any hotter on my birthday. Was so flattering on my body (im a taller/fit build) and was such good quality. I am soo happy with my purchase and will definitely be getting more clubbing fits from babyboo x DEFS RECOMMEND

Hit or miss + abhorrent customer service

I’ve made several purchases with them, but after the last, I will never shop with them again… That is once I use the gift certificate I received in lieu of my money. A gift certificate that is almost $30 less than it should be. Some of the items look and fit like the pictures/descriptions, while others do not. Their return policy is horrible, as is their shipping. My package arrived 2 wks late after I spent $25 on 2-5 day shipping. When the item looked nothing like the picture and it was way too big on me, I had to pay another $20 just to return it. Now I have a gift certificate worth $60 for pants that I paid $89.99 for with an added bonus of $55 total in shipping. DO NOT SHOP HERE. Check out Oh Polly. It’s way better.

Suz
SuzSydney, NSW

Perfect Playsuit

Soo easy to find what I wanted on the website! Soo many items to choose from great range! Quality was amazing I had so many compliments on the playsuot fabric was amazing I bought it in two colours!

Shinayde
Shinaydeasked

Hi I ordered an outfit and I realise I placed my street name in the apartment section, my house number and Suburb are in the correct boxes just the name. Will this affect my package and is there any way to fix this.

Hi!
Thank you for your question.
In order to help you further, can we please have your order number and email address?

Olivia
Olivia asked

Hi! I ordered something from babyboo and chose standard shipping, I was wondering how long it took for your orders to come with standard shipping. It says 3-10 business days but I just wanted to see how long everyone’s ordered took to arrive :)

Isabella
Isabellaasked

so i am usually a size 14 in tops and a size 14/16 in bottoms and i checked my measurements and they are a little bigger than the size 14 ones but not really by much. is it worth buying the 14?

sally Farhat
sally Farhat

I would go 14 I’m a 8 bottom and 10 top and I bought medium dress and it was perfect

Get an answer from our members and Babyboo Fashion representatives