Cel

CelPerth, WA

BabyBoo Fashion is my go to online fashion store whenever I'm having a girls night or a date night.

Easy to navigate very straight forward when Im looking for a certain piece of clothing all I have to do is search a key word and there will be something for me everytime.

Chloe Jane

Chloe Jane South East Queensland, QLD

This dress hugs your curves in the right way!!

Got so many compliments on my outfit this night and I’m so happy with the quality. An expensive look for an affordable price! Can’t wait to wear more of babyboo’s pieces ❤️

Amanda

Amanda Sydney, NSW

The perfect fit!

The store was super easy to navigate and the dress I bought fit perfectly and was true to the size guide on the website. The quality of the material felt thick/ durable and matched the product photos on the website with colour and design. I purchased an XS in the Julia Maxi Dress which fit perfectly to my small bust and wider waist.

ELO

ELOMelbourne

Love love love!

Always reliable shipping and super flattering fit. Especially for those girls with shape that normally have issues finding a dress that will fit all parts

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Nicole J.

Nicole J.Perth, WA

I felt like real life barbie!

My dress has make me feel like barbie. I’ve received a lot of compliments from this, dress is true to size and will snatch that waist hunny!
Store is so easy to navigate through and I am so please with the quality of my dress. I’ve ordered a few times before and will order again! ❤️

Tasminthompson

TasminthompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best bday outfit ever ❤️

This dress was absolutely stunning!! I wore this dress in a size small, and was so happy when it arrived on time. The measurements on the website were accurate and the material was super flattering. Never received so many compliments!!!

Stunning pieces and great quality

Great quality pieces, very true to size I’m obsessed !! I love how easy the website is to use, and how fast my order was delivered :)

The Perfect fit

Absolutely love my baby boo fit! I got so many compliments at night and felt so comfortable and not to mention confident in my dress. The dress was very comfortable and fit my body very well. The material was great

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Perfection! Easy to order, fast shipping. Quality is on point. LOVE the new range of tracksuits! Amazing fit. Very satisfied.

SizingTrue to size

BEST OUTFITS

Baby boo always has the most accurate sizing and colours as the photos shown. Best quality and long lasting material. Always have a good experience when I shop there!!

I absolutely love Babyboo!

I absolutely love Babyboo, an outfit for every occasion. Great quality, great style and affordable pricing. My best friend and I are always in matching Babyboo outfits, I love that they have so many colour options. Highly recommend!

Maddie C

Maddie CSouth East Queensland, QLD

DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!

Babyboo Fashion is super easy to use, with stunning clothing EVERYWHERE! Navigating the site is easy, with search tabs and drop down bars to help find what you’re looking for. From dresses to tops to bottoms, the range of clothing is spectacular and I am obsessed with this store. When it comes to sizing and the quality, it’s true to what it says in the descriptions. Both accurate and from what I’ve ordered, amazing quality! Recommend this store 100%, with it definitely being my go to for cute dresses and all my other clothing items! ❤️

This is perfect, amazing quality!

100% satisfied with the purchase and the quality of the products. Such an amazing brand and would 100% buy from them again

Antonietta

Antonietta South East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING!!

I don't usually go for something like this because I get too much in my head and think I wouldn't be able to pull it off but I was drawn to this dress so I bought it! And OMG it was Amazing! The size was perfect but I do recommend measuring yourself and not just winging it. I received soo many compliments about it which made me feel Amazing and left all my self-doubt at home. So I can say I highly recommend BabyBoo!! Look Amazing = Feeling Amazing ♡

In love with the outfits

I always order from baby boo they never disappoint, the quality of the clothing is amazing and the shipping came very quick. Would recommend!!!

Obsessed!!!

I absolutely love babyboo fashion would definitely recommend them the website is so easy to use and to get around to find what you need I absolutely love the clothes and all different styles from cozy to slaying and the quality is insane I loveee babyboo fashion and will continue to buy there clothes

Haven maxi dress

The material to the look of the dress was perfect thank you baby boo fashion!!!! in love with my outfit!

Mya Mini dress - silver glitter

I was very satisfied with my dress, it went exact how the size chart showed. I ordered all the way from Florida and delivery was very fast.

Absolutely everything I expected and more!!

The quality of the products are amazing!! And the sizing is absolutely perfect! There range of beautiful products amazes me!

Nikylagentles

NikylagentlesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing fit, so comfortable. Highly recommend!!

Online browsing was super simple and had so many options to pick from. It was hard to walk away with just one outfit so I bought two. I love the material and comfort of the products I received and would highly recommend to anyone if comfort and an amazing look is what you’re looking for!!!