The Oodie

The Oodie

See the Best Clothing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Absolutely love it! Easy to care!

I bought the unicorn designed Oodie and I absolutely love it! The material outside is smooth and soft like a blanket and the inside is really soft but a different material compared to the outside. I was really concerned as to how to wash it to maintain the quality of the material because I have experience washing a similar material and it came out rough but the Oodie has great quality and after a wash, it did not lose its softness and smoothness! I personally think the Oodie looks better in real life than in pictures as the colours in real life has a softer tone and looks less saturated which I prefer. I was concerned whether it would be too warm but I live in Melbourne and it is perfect for the winter weather and I look forward to being all cuddled up after showering. A really good investment and although AUD 100, after discount AUD 80 may seem quite expensive but it's cute and the material allows long term usage so I believe it's a really good investment.

Sizing Slightly large

Three Generations of Oodies

My daughters bought me a navy Ooodie, I loved it so much I bought a Corgi Ooodie for my 84 year old mother and two more for my daughters, the Unicorn and the Sloth. I was a little dissapointed in the quality of the sloth as it seems bigger and thinner than my original Ooodie. Maybe inferior quality as they become more popular.
Still enjoy snuggling up on a cold day.

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent customer service and product

I left a previous review and wish it to be disregarded. Customer service contacted me and they went above and beyond to make sure the customer (me) was happy ! I’m so happy and would highly recommend THE OODIE !!!!

Product Appearance As advertised

You get what you pay for!

For those who think that they are getting a better deal buying a huggie or equivalent, I’m here to tell you that the Oodie is every bit worth the extra money. It’s much thicker, and plusher, and you can just tell that it’s made from better quality material and care has been taken in its manufacturing. I am confident that I will be wearing my Oodie long after I would have retired a huggie. I live in the Snowy Mountains area and this is just perfect to live in during our cold, cold winters. I am going to take it with me next time I go up to the snow and am confident that it will keep me toasty warm. I love it so much that I have plans to buy at least one more because I don’t want to experience separation anxiety while this one is in the wash!

Should probably wash my Oodie

I cannot stress enough how much I love my oodie! I lived in it after my surgeries last year and always turn to it on cold nights. My brothers also loved my Oodie and I was sick of being asked to share so purchased one for each of them too!

Love this

So happy i decided to purchase the Oodie, i bought one for my daughter too. I have washed it and it came out brand new. They are comfy and so soft. Highly recommend. The delivery was super quick as well =)

Sizing Very large

so good

bought my best friend one for her birthday and she loves it - i plan on buying myself one for winter. i really love it. i dont have any complaints. c

Ultimate Fluffiness!!

Easy to order, Well packaged and supreme softness. I bought this during summer so i wasn't able to fully 'test' it but this product is the best when it comes to high level softness.

Product Appearance As advertised

Must have for anyone who runs cold!!

I absolutely love the oodie and I’m so happy I finally purchased one! It took me some time to commmit because of the price but it was so worth it!

Amazing and so comfy!

This hoodie is so amazing! It’s so comfy but not too hot and stuffy. I wouldn’t mind a larger range of colours without prints, just block colours but I’m sure that’ll happen over time. The shipping was also super fast! Overall I’m really satisfied and couldn’t be happier.

Come on winter!

Easy to order, great delivery. This product was recommended to me and I’m glad I listened. Very soft and comfortable, extremely warm. Only slight negative is it is quite heavy. Was going to buy for my mum, who would love it, however is too heavy for her.

Product Appearance As advertised

Bought as a gift for a friend, and I can't get her out of it!

The shipping was fast with plenty of updates, and the site was very easy to navigate. Oodie's are a great gift idea, and are great heading into the winter season.

LOVE IT!

This is awesome! I brought one for myself and as a gift for a friend. I put it on and walked out to my housemates and they wanted one!! So keen for winter to come so I can wear it all the time! I’m yet to give it to my friend, but I’m sure she will LOVE it too! So much better than a dressing gown!

Product Appearance As advertised

Oodie is so soft, warm and comfortable.

Easy to order online, prompt delivery. Oodie is soft warm and very comfortable. I bought oodie with pants as outfit as the oodie by Itelf was sold out. The oodie is great to buy, the pants are not spectacular.

Product Appearance As advertised

One of the best thing I invested on!! Perfect for me!

Loved my one and only oversized hoodie! I thought it would be too big but it’s so comfy and cuddly, on cold mornings I will not take it off!
It was easy to navigate through the store (I used mobile by the way). It’s easy and convenient! Yes, easily found what I wanted and needed!
The products range are quite wide. And saw the new limited edition one (garlic bread) and purchased that (food is love) !
Yes!!! Overall, very satisfied with the product I've purchased and ready for the winter with that! Price is worth it for something so useful!

Product Appearance As advertised

Absolutely love my oodie, it goes with me everywhere

It was very easy to navigate the store, I do wish your range was a bit wider with more colour options available and the quality of the product I bought was outstanding extremely happy with it

In Love!

Very warm, got this as a gift and have barely taken it off since.
The outside is a very soft blanket material which is amazing to the touch, while the inside is more textured wool. That being said, once on it is easily the most comfortable thing I own. My only disappointment was that the front pocket is quite low. Would absolutely recommend, especially to those cold-blooded individuals like me.

Exactly what I expected!

It was exactly what I expected! it’s soft, warm and comfortable. I got the limited addition Garlic Bread Oodie and two Corgi Oodies for my friends and they are stunning! Shipping only took about six business days! I would 100% get more, for the price it is definitely worth it for the great material and the overall product.

Product Appearance As advertised

Love love love wlll be living in it all winter long

Your oldies are amazing so soft and thick. Has been the best buy for this winter myself and daughter love them. Site was easy to navigate and was surprised at how quickly they arrived

SO in LOVE!!!

The online store is so easy to get around and the quality of this product is amazing! The husband and kids were having a laugh at my new purchase, until they all tried it on..and they all wanted one too, so guess who purchased another 6 more today!? These will definitely help in winter to keep the heating bills down. LOVE IT!!