The Oodie

The Oodie

4.9

Love my Oodie

love my Oodie, so warm and the best purchase for winter, bought an extra one for my sis-inlaw and she loves it too. We are so happy with our beautiful warm Oodies

Product Appearance As advertised

The best purchase I've ever made

It's like wearing a cloud. Really nice finish and quality. Can't imagine winter without it. Super warm and cosy. The estimated delivery date provided when I was placing the order was accurate.

Love it!

Super fast delivery. My friend and I ordered them together as we saw an offer on for two. They’re so comfy, I’m just gutted I didn’t get it in the winter time when it was colder to get the best use out of it! So big and cosy with plenty of room.

Find out how The Oodie compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

It’s soo fluffy, it’s a selfie hug

Very easy to find products via the colourful website. Availability was a few weeks away but arrived before the time selected. Double Bonus. Absolutely loved the quality of the Oodie. Have recommended to a number of friends.

Awesome Product

So cosy and comfortable . Could easily live in it. I bought two for my twins and they are loving them. Even my neighbour got them for her twins after seeing ours .

Rebecca

Rebecca

Well worth the money!

The quality is just beautiful, the prints are fun and the materials are super soft.
I bought a twin pack and gave my initially unenthusiastic partner one. He compared it to the hype surrounding the Snuggie. It wasn’t so hard to get him to give it a try one 4’C night, and now he’s a complete convert! (I also had a Snuggie, but I much prefer the Oodie)

Sizing Very large

Bought it thrice

Bought for my daughter, then myself and then my mum (ssshhh, its a gift) They are so warm and snuggly. I wear mine on the patio on a chilly evening when its lovely and dry but a nip in the air. Ordering was easy and delivery was better the second time round with Royal Mail (DPD Driver was a lazy so and so). The quality is good, and on a wool wash they came up lovely.

Product Appearance As advertised

So good and worth every penny

I'm always cold and this is amazing, absolutely one of the best things I've purchased this year. Went camping and never been so warm while being outside - perfect. I got this for me and now the kids want one each!! Birthdays sorted now.

Natalie M.

Natalie M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

The BEST purchase!

SO so comfy. My daughter has worn her Oodie EVERYDAY (I am not joking!). She loves it. I have now purchased another Oodie for myself, so I can have one too.

LeanneJ

LeanneJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best thing ever!

Best invention ever!
Love my Oodie so much. Working from home now, this is my perfect “work uniform”
I’ve told friends, family and work colleagues about these who have ordered their own.
Perfect gift for anyone!

Heidi

HeidiSydney, NSW

Love it

Love it and I would recommend them. So comfortable and Soft. It was easy to buy. And the quality is good. The web site is easy to use. I love my oddie.

Bronwyn Rayner

Bronwyn RaynerHunter Region, NSW

Beautiful

Our hoodies are warm, well made and comfortable. They are perfect for winter. My daughter and I love wearing them. The cute patterns made it so hard to choose a style!

Nicole

NicoleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent quality, very thick and warm. Five star rating here.... Very happy and warm family. Thanks David :)

Excellent quality, very thick and warm.. Five star rating here.. We are a very happy and warm thanks to Oodie. Looking forward to see the reindeer. Thanks David from Oodie. :)

Fantastic Product

What a fantastic product my wife just loves her Oodie she has even worn it across the road to the neighbours that's how much she loves it, best buy ever :)

Mia Sparkles

Mia SparklesSouth East Queensland, QLD

So cozy

So warm, looks exactly like the photos online, super oversized love love love my oodie. Perfect for watching movies on the couch. Great customer service, easy to navigate website.
Just purchased one for a friend

Granny P

Granny PWanniassa 2903, ACT

I have brought 6 and are waiting for 3 to be delivered

I have brought 6 and are waiting on 3 to be delivered. To buy 6 shows how much I am happy with them. The family are impressed with our warm they are

Product Appearance As advertised

I practically live in it

Bought a 4 pack for the family in time for winter and we all just love it. Soft and warm to wear and even comfortable to sleep in. Highly recommended purchase for all those who hate the cold.

V Kelly

V KellySouthwest, VIC

Daughter loves it so much!

Daughter really loves it - i have to tell her no its not clothing she can wear out.. its good quality and warm. Took a while to arrive but did arrive earlier than advised. Matching bed socks would be a cool add on and perhaps a size that is child friendly. My son wants one and he looks ET in it.. far too big and heavy.

Bloody fantastic

Ordered 4 Oodies and they are bloody awesome! Best gift feedback I've had in a while. So soft, warm and hardly feels like you're wearing it. They are so good.

Product Appearance As advertised

Perfect cuddle for lockdown!!! Absolutely satisfied!!!

I am really satisfied with my hoodie blanket. Recommendable!!! It is really warm for winter and wearing this during covid 19 n lockdown, feels like someone hugging you and can feel the warm. I just love it.

Sizing Very large