The Oodie

The Oodie

yomumma

yomummaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bought two but very different in quality

We bought two after our son purchased one, ours arrived my husbands great like our sons but mine is a much inferior quality, didn’t fluff up, you can see light through the fabric when you hold it up and weighs at least 300g less than the other. The lining has a very sticky feel and is not nice on the skin. So then I tried to contact oodie that’s not as easy as it sounds, finally got a response, asking me questions such as was it shrink wrapped etc. also adding they have many manufacturers and I have to wait up to a month to see what that manufacturer has to say!!! They don’t back there product when it’s not right and that’s not customer service, these items are not cheap but the service is

Renee

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving it so far how it keeps me warm on cold night my kids love it to

Yes to all 3
Im happy with the product that so I bought two of them love it

Nic

Nic

Great Aussie product

Bought 1 for the girlfriend now getting more for the whole family. Great quality product and very comfortable on a cold night

Byron Rogers

Byron RogersCentral West, NSW

So cosy can’t sleep without it!!!!!

Both oodies I ordered are perfect!!! they fit great and are so cosy and not only that the weighted blankets are absolutely excellent as well. it’s rlly helped me sleep a lot better at night, thank u guys heaps -Byron

Jess23

Jess23Gippsland, VIC

I'm in love with it and can't live out of it

I love how soft and fluffy they are and the colors are perfect not a fault in sight.
They came fairly quick with is awesome and the only down side is that I get a bit hot in it but meh I still love it

Great product

Great product just bought my fourth one for a gift, soooo warm and cosy, wont fall off like a blanket when you get up. Love it. Thanks oodie peeps

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Snuggly but leaves fluff everywhere

Didn't think I would ever buy one but my Australia Post shop had a few on clearance for $20. Havent had much of a chance to wear it because its too warm at the moment but when I have, lounging around on the couch, its nice a comfy. I was disappointed to read that its dry clean only, so not sure about me handwashing it. Downside, I got white fluff all over my black top I was wearing underneath and it was hard to remove. Other than that, it will be good in winter. Oh, it has a huge kangaroo pocket pouch which fits my tablet nicely.

Jill

JillMurray Mallee, SA

Bring on winter!

So soft and cuddly. I'm hoping to reduce my power bills by reducing the work of the heater because my Oodie is keeping me nice and warm. Better than a blanket that you have to keep shrugging off when you get up off the couch - the oodie comes with me! Easily purchased with ease of selection of the colour wanted, quick delivery, great packaging, great product. Highly recommend!

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the Oodie experience

I have bought 3 Oodies to give as gifts to my grandchildren. Customer service from the company was excellent and shipping was extremely fast. The Oodies themselves are extremely soft and cozy and I am sure my grandchildren are going to live in them this coming winter. May even buy one for myself.

Find out how The Oodie compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Probably our best on-line purchase

We love our oodies so much that we purchased for other family members as gifts and we saw the new Disney and Friends designs and couldn't resist so we bought more

So snuggly!!

I think this is the first time I’ve looked forward to winter!! It needs to be a lot colder for me to get good use out of my Oodie.......but we had one cooler night and I loved snuggling in it! Have had to order my son one too otherwise he’ll steal mine!
Easy to navigate website and fast shipping with a great quality product!

Good but flawed

Very comfortable but the pocket is starting to break after the first few uses. iv never been rough with it.

Extremely happy with the oodie

Website was easy to use and order the oodie, and shipping was very quick. The oodie is exactly as described, warm and cozy. Would definitely buy from them again!!

Noni

NoniCentral, SA

An Oodie and a goodie

Been wearing my Oodie on these chilly autumn nights in the Barossa and I’m snuggly warm and comfortable. I can imagine living in it in winter with my Oodie track pants that I’ve ordered. SO glad I bought it!

Was a gift for my friend they absolutely loved it

So comfy! Would recommend buying one, though they are super expensive but they’re always offering deals witch is really good

Jason green

Jason greenBrisbane

Great purchase.

Brought the baby Yoda Oodie for my 14 year old daughter for her birthday. She lives in it. Loves it. Very easy to purchase and got to our house way before I thought it would.

Lyn B

Lyn B

Extremely happy

I am extremely happy with the oodie I purchased
It is so soft & warm . Have now ordered another one for my granddaughter as she loves mine

Absolutely amazing I love it! ❤️

So warm and soft and cozy and also really cute! ❤️ Would recommend to every single person in the whole wide world!

Simone S.

Simone S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I cant not stop wearing it!

It was so easy to go through the store online.
I enjoy seeing all the different types we can have.
When I received the oodie it was packed amazing and having the 1st touch I was so happy and fell in love!.
I will be buying more thats for sure!

luv luv luv them - I brought three. cant wait till winter to wear mine.

1. was very easy to navigate
2. very satisfied with the range so much to choose from
3. extremely happy with the products.