Listing monitored by The Oodie

Bubbly
BubblyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great, comfy & super warm

I recently purchased 2 kids Oodies for my children (under 8). They are amazing, super warm and great for winter & just chilling. I tried them on and they also fit me quite well.
Anyone thinking about getting one but are a little unsure, I suggest you seriously think about it as they are really good. They often have sales (they are expensive) but you will get your money's worth out of wearing them snuggled on the couch during a movie night, camping, at the park while the kids play & while watching sport.

THIS THING IS AMAZING

I LOVE MY NEW OODIE SO MUCH! It really is so fluffy and buttery I’m so happy with my purchase and do not regret Tysm! I got the panda oodie and it is amazing, the little pandas are so cute and I’m so happy I bought this thing and it only took 6 business days not even a week very impressed!

Perfect to relax in …

The Oodie is perfect to relax in ….
Didn’t have to worry about size fitting ….
Only what colour ! The website was easy to use and communication and update to delivery was prompt . Very happy :)

Caitlin Harvey
Caitlin HarveyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Live in it

This is the best winter purchase I have made! So happy with how it feels. Would love it it had come with washing instructions or a bag specifically for it but other than that love it!

Not Aussie At All

I bought this because it was advertised as Australian. Tag on the back? Made in China. Took over a month to arrive and could have bought a cheap foreign made one in K-Mart for a quarter of the price.

Would absolutely never buy another one.

Faulty Oodie

Mez
Mez

If you’re cold blooded like me, I wouldn’t run to go buy this

A year ago I ordered an oodie and then decided last week I wanted to purchase another, it came today and the quality difference saddens me. My 1st one is so much more dense and thick, this one feels like a knockoff. I put tried them both on as I thought I was overthinking but nope. The density, thickness and fleece quality difference is there. I’d say buying a knock off from catch.com would serve you the same, don’t pay almost $100 like I did :/

Tahlia
TahliaHunter Region, NSW

Amazing! If I’m not in my work clothes, I’m in my Oodie.

I was originally sceptical of buying one until I saw people in my local gocery store wearing them, I asked if I could touch it (yeah weird I know) to see if it was worth it, I decided I was going to get one so went home and brought the Koala printed. It arrived really quickly and is so soft and snuggly. I am only 5’3 and 52kg so really could of gotten away with the child/teen I think, you would easily fit 3 of me in here but I like the length, it goes 3/4 down my shins.
Definitely happy with the product and plan on buying a 2nd in the Quakka print soon!

Chloe
ChloeSydney, NSW

Amazing quality and great customer service!

I love my new Oodie! I ordered the blue velvet Oodie and I wear it all the time. As I'm working from home and my house is unreasonably cold, this Oodie is a lifesaver.
There was a slight tear in the back of my Oodie, however, and I noticed this after only one week of owning it. I emailed customer support, and they got back to me quickly and offered to replace it as soon as possible. Very happy all round with the product and the service. They may seem expensive at first, but these are actually great value for money and an awesome investment you won't regret. Sydney winters can be bone-chilling!

Stained products with ?ink

Bought 6 at once and 2 were stained on arrival. Emailed twice and no response. Poor customer service for something so expensive.

Pockets ripping off

the stitching is coming undone on the sides of the pockets of 2 of our 4 oodies. Only had them since easter so pretty disappointed considering the price

Oodie print upside down

Site was easy to navigate delivery was fast quality of print upside down left my niece upset for the price you would think the quality of product would of been checked as I seen other reviews people have received the same

TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Oodie stitching (resolved)

buddy2007.au
buddy2007.auHunter Region, NSW

Best oodie ever

I like oodies forever but can you wear an oodie while in shopping, school, therapy or Nan and Pop's house?

Really thin how do I make it fluffy

I received my oodie and it is very thin and not as fluffy as all my other family members in my house

Read more reviews - page 2

Melissa A.
Melissa A.asked

I got my oodie which came with the worst smell so
I washed my oodie using a cold gentle wash and only little detergent. It was air drying over a few days but it still stinks!
I haven't even gotten to wear it yet, any suggestions?

Louise M
Louise M

Mine is the same. I've soaked it, and then washed it a couple of times over the last couple of weeks without the chemical smell going away. I haven't worn it yet either. My family had Oodies that started with a smell, but theirs seemed to improve after a couple of washes.

Maree S.
Maree S.asked

Hi I ordered 4 items costing $480 I had ordered and then emailed the company with no response why is this ok to spend $480 and not get any response

Erin C.
Erin C.asked

Hello, I was wondering where the Oodies are manufactured? I can find that it's an Oz owned company but like many Oz companies they source and manufacture overseas then distributing from warehouse in Oz looking like it's an completely an Oz product.
Could you please advise me of where your sourcing your materials from?
manufactured or processed into Oodies from?
Would you mind replying to me, much appreciated, Erin
erincampfield55@hotmail.com

Chris
Chris

China
Oddie, can you answer pls?

Get an answer from our members and The Oodie representatives