The Oodie

The Oodie

Should probably wash my Oodie

I cannot stress enough how much I love my oodie! I lived in it after my surgeries last year and always turn to it on cold nights. My brothers also loved my Oodie and I was sick of being asked to share so purchased one for each of them too!

Love this

So happy i decided to purchase the Oodie, i bought one for my daughter too. I have washed it and it came out brand new. They are comfy and so soft. Highly recommend. The delivery was super quick as well =)

Sizing Very large

so good

bought my best friend one for her birthday and she loves it - i plan on buying myself one for winter. i really love it. i dont have any complaints. c

Ultimate Fluffiness!!

Easy to order, Well packaged and supreme softness. I bought this during summer so i wasn't able to fully 'test' it but this product is the best when it comes to high level softness.

Product Appearance As advertised

Must have for anyone who runs cold!!

I absolutely love the oodie and I’m so happy I finally purchased one! It took me some time to commmit because of the price but it was so worth it!

Amazing and so comfy!

This hoodie is so amazing! It’s so comfy but not too hot and stuffy. I wouldn’t mind a larger range of colours without prints, just block colours but I’m sure that’ll happen over time. The shipping was also super fast! Overall I’m really satisfied and couldn’t be happier.

Come on winter!

Easy to order, great delivery. This product was recommended to me and I’m glad I listened. Very soft and comfortable, extremely warm. Only slight negative is it is quite heavy. Was going to buy for my mum, who would love it, however is too heavy for her.

Product Appearance As advertised

Bought as a gift for a friend, and I can't get her out of it!

The shipping was fast with plenty of updates, and the site was very easy to navigate. Oodie's are a great gift idea, and are great heading into the winter season.

LOVE IT!

This is awesome! I brought one for myself and as a gift for a friend. I put it on and walked out to my housemates and they wanted one!! So keen for winter to come so I can wear it all the time! I’m yet to give it to my friend, but I’m sure she will LOVE it too! So much better than a dressing gown!

Product Appearance As advertised

Oodie is so soft, warm and comfortable.

Easy to order online, prompt delivery. Oodie is soft warm and very comfortable. I bought oodie with pants as outfit as the oodie by Itelf was sold out. The oodie is great to buy, the pants are not spectacular.

Product Appearance As advertised

One of the best thing I invested on!! Perfect for me!

Loved my one and only oversized hoodie! I thought it would be too big but it’s so comfy and cuddly, on cold mornings I will not take it off!
It was easy to navigate through the store (I used mobile by the way). It’s easy and convenient! Yes, easily found what I wanted and needed!
The products range are quite wide. And saw the new limited edition one (garlic bread) and purchased that (food is love) !
Yes!!! Overall, very satisfied with the product I've purchased and ready for the winter with that! Price is worth it for something so useful!

Product Appearance As advertised

Absolutely love my oodie, it goes with me everywhere

It was very easy to navigate the store, I do wish your range was a bit wider with more colour options available and the quality of the product I bought was outstanding extremely happy with it

In Love!

Very warm, got this as a gift and have barely taken it off since.
The outside is a very soft blanket material which is amazing to the touch, while the inside is more textured wool. That being said, once on it is easily the most comfortable thing I own. My only disappointment was that the front pocket is quite low. Would absolutely recommend, especially to those cold-blooded individuals like me.

Exactly what I expected!

It was exactly what I expected! it’s soft, warm and comfortable. I got the limited addition Garlic Bread Oodie and two Corgi Oodies for my friends and they are stunning! Shipping only took about six business days! I would 100% get more, for the price it is definitely worth it for the great material and the overall product.

Product Appearance As advertised

Love love love wlll be living in it all winter long

Your oldies are amazing so soft and thick. Has been the best buy for this winter myself and daughter love them. Site was easy to navigate and was surprised at how quickly they arrived

SO in LOVE!!!

The online store is so easy to get around and the quality of this product is amazing! The husband and kids were having a laugh at my new purchase, until they all tried it on..and they all wanted one too, so guess who purchased another 6 more today!? These will definitely help in winter to keep the heating bills down. LOVE IT!!

BEST. THING. EVER!

I bought the unicorn oodie because ITS ADORABLE and I was legit checking tracking everyday so keen for the oodie to arrive! I absolutely love its weight, thickness and softness! I cannot wait until it gets colder in Sydney because I will definitely enjoy having hot tea while wearing the oodie as it is freezing outside lol!! Also my 8yo sister wants one and I showed her the colours available but she was like "NO i want unicorns like you!" so I guess I'll be making my second unicorn oodie purchase!

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised

A perfect present - she absolutely loved it.

We brought the Oodie for our friend who just loves to sit on the couch with a blanket or wander around in her dressing gown. The Oodie is both - she loved the present, as did all of us. I expect you will receive some further orders soon!! The quality and range of the product was really great. Would highly recommend .

Brilliant product!

I would absolutely recommend this product and company completely. I bought one for my daughter and she loves it. It was easy to find what I wanted and I'm very happy with the product.

Excellent Service and Product

Super fast delivery and Oodie's are soooooo soft and comfortable. I would recommend everyone to have one to keep warm in winter. The range is great also and caters for both male and females.