The Oodie

• Sizing True to size (48) · Slightly large (4) · Very large (2) · Slightly small (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)

You need it

The Oodie lived up to my expectations and more. It's a gorgeous, giant, warm hoodie. It looks and feels better quality than I expected. 11/10 do recommend. I'm going to get a second one.

Sizing Very large
Paris P.

Paris P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This has just replaced my onesie!

The Oodie is soooo amazing! It's soft and feels so luscious on! The sleeves and hood keep you really warm and you get the freedom to cover your legs or have it lifted up to give the legs some air if you get too warm. Wish I had come accross this sooner to get me through all those years of Winter.

Sizing Slightly large
pauluswmaximus

pauluswmaximusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the oodie, best invention since sliced bread

Amazing quality, amazing product, keeps you warm and saves money on energy, I wish I had bought one years ago (and I wish this was around years ago) absolutely brilliant.. Wife and I love it.

Kitsta9

Kitsta9Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Where have u been all my life

I get cold to the bone....but no longer!!! Love these things. Got one for all of us in the fam. Simple idea that makes you feel warm and cozy.
Smart cookies for creating these. 5 stars for you!

The best!

I was originally hesitant on spending so much money on something that, in my mind, seemed way too over hyped but gave in to the pressure of ads. It is the BEST thing I have spent money on. So soft and so warm, I hardly ever go without wearing it. Plus, this soft oodie = guaranteed cuddle time with your four legged friends

Abigail

AbigailGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely love it! Easy to care!

Sizing Slightly large
Diane

DianeNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Three Generations of Oodies

My daughters bought me a navy Ooodie, I loved it so much I bought a Corgi Ooodie for my 84 year old mother and two more for my daughters, the Unicorn and the Sloth. I was a little dissapointed in the quality of the sloth as it seems bigger and thinner than my original Ooodie. Maybe inferior quality as they become more popular.
Still enjoy snuggling up on a cold day.

Anna

AnnaHobart, TAS

Excellent customer service and product

I left a previous review and wish it to be disregarded. Customer service contacted me and they went above and beyond to make sure the customer (me) was happy ! I’m so happy and would highly recommend THE OODIE !!!!

Fairy Bear

Fairy Bear

You get what you pay for!

For those who think that they are getting a better deal buying a huggie or equivalent, I’m here to tell you that the Oodie is every bit worth the extra money. It’s much thicker, and plusher, and you can just tell that it’s made from better quality material and care has been taken in its manufacturing. I am confident that I will be wearing my Oodie long after I would have retired a huggie. I live in the Snowy Mountains area and this is just perfect to live in during our cold, cold winters. I am going to take it with me next time I go up to the snow and am confident that it will keep me toasty warm. I love it so much that I have plans to buy at least one more because I don’t want to experience separation anxiety while this one is in the wash!

Should probably wash my Oodie

I cannot stress enough how much I love my oodie! I lived in it after my surgeries last year and always turn to it on cold nights. My brothers also loved my Oodie and I was sick of being asked to share so purchased one for each of them too!

Love this

So happy i decided to purchase the Oodie, i bought one for my daughter too. I have washed it and it came out brand new. They are comfy and so soft. Highly recommend. The delivery was super quick as well =)

Sizing Very large
chanel

chanel

so good

bought my best friend one for her birthday and she loves it - i plan on buying myself one for winter. i really love it. i dont have any complaints. c

Ultimate Fluffiness!!

Easy to order, Well packaged and supreme softness. I bought this during summer so i wasn't able to fully 'test' it but this product is the best when it comes to high level softness.

Product Appearance As advertised

Must have for anyone who runs cold!!

I absolutely love the oodie and I’m so happy I finally purchased one! It took me some time to commmit because of the price but it was so worth it!

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing and so comfy!

This hoodie is so amazing! It’s so comfy but not too hot and stuffy. I wouldn’t mind a larger range of colours without prints, just block colours but I’m sure that’ll happen over time. The shipping was also super fast! Overall I’m really satisfied and couldn’t be happier.

Come on winter!

Easy to order, great delivery. This product was recommended to me and I’m glad I listened. Very soft and comfortable, extremely warm. Only slight negative is it is quite heavy. Was going to buy for my mum, who would love it, however is too heavy for her.

Nicole A

Nicole AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bought as a gift for a friend, and I can't get her out of it!

The shipping was fast with plenty of updates, and the site was very easy to navigate. Oodie's are a great gift idea, and are great heading into the winter season.

Makayla

MakaylaNorthern Region, NSW

LOVE IT!

This is awesome! I brought one for myself and as a gift for a friend. I put it on and walked out to my housemates and they wanted one!! So keen for winter to come so I can wear it all the time! I’m yet to give it to my friend, but I’m sure she will LOVE it too! So much better than a dressing gown!

Bernice T

Bernice TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oodie is so soft, warm and comfortable.

Easy to order online, prompt delivery. Oodie is soft warm and very comfortable. I bought oodie with pants as outfit as the oodie by Itelf was sold out. The oodie is great to buy, the pants are not spectacular.

Product Appearance As advertised

One of the best thing I invested on!! Perfect for me!

Loved my one and only oversized hoodie! I thought it would be too big but it’s so comfy and cuddly, on cold mornings I will not take it off!
It was easy to navigate through the store (I used mobile by the way). It’s easy and convenient! Yes, easily found what I wanted and needed!
The products range are quite wide. And saw the new limited edition one (garlic bread) and purchased that (food is love) !
Yes!!! Overall, very satisfied with the product I've purchased and ready for the winter with that! Price is worth it for something so useful!