2The Oodie

• Slightly large
  • Very large
Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised
Warm, cosy, comfortable products
Easy to wash and care for
High-quality selection

Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Dingo G.
Dingo G.Northern Region, NSW2 posts
Adam H.
Adam H.Western District, VIC

Fake discount codes sent via email

Absolutely disgraceful company. False advertising. Offers £30 off viia email. Code does not work, yet reminds you every day to use it
Complaint send the The Oddie who advise technical issues.
Get a welcome email 20% off which works
Complain again get told try tomorrow
As left item in basket get a comeback 20% code
Further emails rec'd saying use £30off this code don't work, other 2 do
Complain again get told item is not allowed to be discount and discount codes are deactivated-
Groot hoodie is item in question
Check website again 20% off code works
Complete set of liars, false advertising
Shameful company Show details
Ishanka Kalpani W.
Ishanka Kalpani W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Excellent service

"I'm thrilled to share my exceptional experience with The Oddie Company! Their products are not only comfortable and affordable, but their customer service department is truly top-notch. I'd like to extend a special thank you to Mr. Paris, the head of customer service, who went above and beyond to ensure my order arrived on time. His support and dedication to customer satisfaction are genuinely appreciated. The Oddie Company has won me over with their outstanding service and quality products. Keep up the fantastic work!" Show details ·  1
Yas
Yas

Jade P.
Jade P.
Judi H.
Judi H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

My order was stolen from the front of my house. While I took every option available to have it returned Oodie took no responsibility and passed it off as sorry it’s your fault. A company that sells large numbers of products per day could absorb a replacement product for a return customer. Not happy
SMR
SMRMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

DAMAGED ITEM RECIVED. WONT REFUND

OODIE sell damaged products and refuse to refund.
Terrible customer service. Terrible Experience for a first time customer. Will not be ordering from this cheaply made company again.
Save your money and shop else where

Product arrived damaged. Messaged them the next day and after waiting days to reply I am offered a crappy $15 refund or I have to send it back for them to assess. In my opinion this is not good enough. Show details

Kym
KymSydney, NSW7 posts

Oodie dressing gown review

I bought an oodie dressing gown, I do a bit of swimming in heated pools in winter and wanted something warm to wear afterward. I ordered the extra large size, thinking the large would be too small, with hindsight should’ve ordered large. My oodie arrived a couple of days later, and I could not be more delighted with it! Yes it’s a bit too big and I’ll order a size down next time, but omg it’s like wearing a warm fluffy cloud! It washes and dries well, unlike my sons oodie which takes a couple of days to dry. Absolutely love it! Show details ·  1
Fabio A.
Fabio A.

Terrible customer service

I ordered an item for my wife and came damaged. I returned it and I received a new one and it was also damaged. So, I communicated I wanted a full refund…they said 2-5 business days…it’s been 13 days and nothing has happened yet… Show details
  • +2Thumbnail
RJ
RJSydney, NSW25 posts

Very good

I orderer puffer shoes from this site. This is the first time I've done this, as I fear the size won't be right, and they won't be comfortable. Any, using their size chart, I went ahead.

They arrived in three days., and fitted perfectly. Very comfortable and warm. The pull tag at the back makes it very ueasy to put them on. They look to be very well built.

The site has on line chat which gave immediate access to a real person. Excellent service. Show reply

Kelly W.
Kelly W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely Disappointed with Delivery and Customer Service Experience

I previously purchased a family pack of Oodies and was thrilled with both the product and delivery. In May 2024, I ordered another Oodie with an expected delivery of 7-10 days. After waiting 25 days, I inquired about my order and was falsely told it had been delivered. The tracking number provided is invalid, and no proof of delivery exists. Despite being offered refunds ranging from 10% to 40%, I am not satisfied. My requests to speak to the complaints department or management have been ignored, with the company claiming they sent the item "in good faith." I am extremely dissatisfied and will never purchase from The Oodie again. Show details
Max
MaxHunter Region, NSW2 posts
Annette
AnnetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Anthony R.
Anthony R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

skye
skye

We received our two oodies, and one of them has a very strong smell similar to an Australian Oil Skin jacket while the other has no scent at all. Sadly the smell is making it impossible to wear… Why is there such a strong smell with only the one? We were waiting for awhile for them to arrive and we were thrilled when they did until we opened the package and that horrible smell was so overwhelming.

Jacie C.
Jacie C.

I have the same issue - mine actually smells like cat pee. I have washed it twice, and still stinks. I can't wear it, it makes me feel sick!

melody t.
melody t.

Same for us!! My kids are so disappointed but they are unwearable due to an intense musty smell

Terry S
Terry S

How well does the Oodie wash? Will it keep its lovely soft texture? Any special washing instructions to make sure it does? How does dry cleaning work with Oodie? Many thanks.

Lea M.
Lea M.

Is an oodie pajama blanket thingee or is it day time going out ware as well?

JACK SNACK
JACK SNACK

It’s a big oversized hoodie/blanket. They have them for indoors as well as outdoors. They sell ones for the footy ones for camping & waterproof ones too. Best to look on the oodie website.

Features:

• The Oodie is best known for their wearable blankets (called Oodies), however they also sell weighted blankets, Ugg boots, and other loungewear and sleep products.
  • Oodies are made with ultra-soft flannel fleece and are lined with warm sherpa fleece, so you’re well-protected against the cold and ready for a cosy day or night in.
  • Oodies come in a one-size-fits-most size, so you don’t need to fuss around with measuring yourself.
  • They’re machine washable, making them simple to clean.
  • You can get your Oodie in a range of designs. Those who want a more understated look can go for a simple colour, like grey or pink, while those who want to stand out can get theirs in a funky design with anything from garlic bread or avocadoes to Harry Potter and sloths.
  • Kids Oodies start from $94, while Adult Oodies start from $109, however you can score a discount if you buy multiple Oodies in a bundle.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that their Oodie was warm, cosy and comfortable - some reviewers even likened it to a big hug.
  • Reviewers also said that it was easy to wash and care for their Oodie.
  • According to reviewers, their The Oodie products were of high-quality, and felt like they’d last.
CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands