Listing monitored by The Oodie

Pros

Warm, cosy, comfortable products
Easy to wash and care for
High-quality selection

Ange
AngeMid North Coast, NSW

Love, love, love it ...

So much love for these , they are comfy, warm, easy to use and wash. Would totally recommend.

Two happy mokopuna in NZ

Snuggly - tick
Quality - tick
Customer Service response - tick
My mokopuna love their Oodies very much.
Thank you.

Oodie keeps fleecing after one wash. becomes MUCH THINNER

After washing it once, it fleeces DRAMATICALLY. it becomes much thinner as well, not worth it!!! The colouring of the fabric also fades after you wash it... not sure what happened! very fast shipping though, impressed with that! would be a good product if you plan only for using it in the winter then buying more the next time it comes around... not very sustainable :/

The OodieThe OodieSend a private message

My order was cancelled! You should offer alternative styles. So disappointed!

No alternative styles offered. Very disappointed why allow customers order when you have no stock

Mikayla
MikaylaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible quality

The oodie was terrible quality do not recommend I've hated so much for this cheap piece of crap please sort this out before it goes higher up thank you.

The OodieThe OodieSend a private message

Thin, cheap and smells really awful!

I ordered an oodie for me and my partner during a sale because our friends who have them love them. The ones we received came in a vacuum sealed bag, and as soon as I opened them could smell an awful chemical smell. They are also a lot thinner than the ones our friends' have, it looks like they have changed manufacturers and the quality has dropped. I would not recommend buying them because the quality is not good any more, not worth it.

Jo jo
Jo joHobart, TAS

What happened oodie??!!

Ordered kids second oodies so they have a spare,they complained they seem lighter and not as thick,on comparing they seem to be right! Fleece seems alot thiner almost see thru in places.they also don't come in a bag anymore which really sucked coz kids used them to take on sleepovers and camps. Delivery was fast but the courier company you use in nz is useless they just dumped it on the footpath lucky someone was home!

Perfect! I love it.

So comfy. So warm. I live in my oodie. LOVE IT

Tazzy
TazzySydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service

Purchased one of the flash sale oodies for $40 only for it to be cancelled and refunded due to over sale. Saw on facebook that other customers received a link to pick a different one at the same price which i didn't receive. Emailed and messaged the company on facebook and took 3 days to and multiple people to get a link that had expired on the 31st July. Get another email with the flash sale extension and by now only 3 types are available with the discount being entered at checkout.
Pop one in my cart and no discount applied
Thoroughly over the whole experience with Oodie the company and based on the comments on facebook the cheaper knock offs are better quality anyway
Don't bother with them just get one from Cotton on

2fussykaz
2fussykaz

Love for my Oodies

Navigating the website was easy. I searched through many designs and colour ways. Once my first Oodie arrived ( so quickly after I ordered it), I decided I needed a second one! That way one could be washed and I still had one to wear! There was a discount on for end of financial year so I happily took advantage of that special.

• +1Thumbnail
The OodieThe OodieSend a private message

Was fine till the stitching came out

Was happy when my Oodie arrived, I noticed 3 months after having it the pocket stitching was coming undone. I contact customer service who told me that this was general wear and tear and offered me a $20 refund (it cost $130). Do yourself a favour, go buy one of the cheapie knock offs for $40, if it breaks you don't lose over $100.

Daniel E.
Daniel E.
Emily Miller
Emily MillerPerth, WA

Like wearing a blanket

•Easy to navigate site
•I am satisfied with what was available
•I am very satisfied

Bear
Bear

Winnie the Pooh Oodie

I was never going to buy one, but then I borrowed one from a friend and I was hooked.
Lightweight yet so warm, perfect for nightshift working from home.
Love it!
Fast and efficient service was an added bonus!

Oliver
OliverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Falling Apart out of the box

I got my wife an Oodie for Mother's Day and it's amazing. I got in trouble one too many times for wearing it and she ended up ordering me my own. I got it in the mail and pulled it out. I was excited for about the first thirty seconds until I found the stitching already falling out in at least 6 different places. I doubt it's going to last very long - definitely not worth the money you gamble for a good one.

**EDIT: Steph inviting me to reach out, and while there was disappointment with the initial product - I’ve increased my rating purely because of how amazing they’ve been with customer service and rectifying the issue. 10/10**

Satisfied with what I got

I bought 4 oodies (Friends, Winnie the Pooh, Taz, Grogu) and while the Grogu one initially had a chemical type smell, I used a 4 in 1 wash as suggested by someone on ozbargain, and it smells amazing now.

Quality wise, I haven't owned an oodie before so I have nothing to compare my purchase to, but they're HUGE and incredibly comfortable. My family loves theirs and they've come in clutch with the recent cold weather and sicknesses going around.

Personally I would buy again, but for the amount I paid ($40). Don't think I'd pay full price for these, but overall a worthwhile purchase.

I have noticed a bit of fluff dropping here and there, but nothing excessive so I hope it stays that way.

Raraloali S.asked

Hi
I ordered 1x pod and 1x cover afew weeks ago, which finally arrived yesterday morning. To my shock, 2 parcels arrived each being a pod cover NO POD. I have emailed, no reply as yet. Is there a contact number? I need sorted asap
Very frustrating!!!

NuttyNut

Same here!!! No contact number and they haven't replied to emails I sent a week ago! I just need to bloody make an exchange and don't know how! It's so frustrating!

NuttyNut

Update! My issue has now been resolved. Contact steph@theoodie.com. She said they've been experiencing a higher volume of enquiries than usual, thus the late response.

Raraloali S.

I got a reply, basically asking me to send one of the packages back. Once recieved they will then send my pod... Like really???

JD2018
JD2018asked

Have you change the material You have used recently? We bought two new oodies and they are not as fluffy, soft and weigh as much as the old ones.

L.J
L.J

I’m devastated, I was given the avocado one as a gift. It is so heavy, fluffy and thick. I ordered two more this winter, they are half the thickness and weight. Not nearly as warm. I’m ready to return them just for that comparison.

Varun S.
Varun S.

How much old Oodie normally weighs

Eden C.
Eden C.asked

Hi I was wondering why my oodie doesn't have the logo/tag on the pocket in the pictures they have the tag on the pocket but when it arrived it didn't have the tag my sister also ordered an oodie and hers has a tag
I have the Corgi oodie.
Thanks.

tweety b.
tweety b.

I received an Oodie WITHOUT logo swing tag on it today. I am wondering if it was opened before and returned by someone. Oodie, can you answer our question on Oodie arrived without logo swing tag.

Get an answer from our members and The Oodie representatives

Features:

• The Oodie is best known for their wearable blankets (called Oodies), however they also sell weighted blankets, Ugg boots, and other loungewear and sleep products.
  • Oodies are made with ultra-soft flannel fleece and are lined with warm sherpa fleece, so you’re well-protected against the cold and ready for a cosy day or night in.
  • Oodies come in a one-size-fits-most size, so you don’t need to fuss around with measuring yourself.
  • They’re machine washable, making them simple to clean.
  • You can get your Oodie in a range of designs. Those who want a more understated look can go for a simple colour, like grey or pink, while those who want to stand out can get theirs in a funky design with anything from garlic bread or avocadoes to Harry Potter and sloths.
  • Kids Oodies start from $94, while Adult Oodies start from $109, however you can score a discount if you buy multiple Oodies in a bundle.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that their Oodie was warm, cosy and comfortable - some reviewers even likened it to a big hug.
  • Reviewers also said that it was easy to wash and care for their Oodie.
  • According to reviewers, their The Oodie products were of high-quality, and felt like they’d last.
CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands