YesStyle
Listing monitored by YesStyle

Shipping takes too long

I purchased both cosmetics and clothes at Yesstyle.
Shipping takes really long- more than 1 month after you place the order,
The quality of clothes really depends on the shop you're buying from. Some are good, but some are extremely poor quality- very different from the images posted on the website. Plus you have to return at your cost.
Overall quality and delivery time isn't what I wish for, so I will not use the site again.

Vic
VicMelbourne

Slow/no delivery

Order placed 3 weeks ago, but wouldn’t ship until all items are available (not sure why out of stock items are even available for sale).

Contacted customer service, slow to respond, and initially gave excuse as to why the delay but offered no ETA. Eventually offered to replace the blocking item with one that is available. Did that 3 days ago, order remains stuck, presumably the other items that were available have become out of stock, and no further response to emails.

Strongly advice those who are considering purchasing from them to look elsewhere, e.g local businesses and sites who stock Asian skincare.

Sharon
SharonSydney, NSW

Overseas SCAMMERS therefore they do not bide by Australia Laws

Purchased 3 items of clothing based on their size guide. 2 of the garments were too big and I started a return process and by coincidence I was reading through their terms and conditions and they DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS! Instead they give store credits which are lower in actual dollar value. If this was under Australian jurisdiction, you can contact Fair Trading and have this SCAMMERS do the right thing and refund, but as they are based in Asia, kiss your money goodbye. What a mistake shopping here. BEWARE for those thinking a return and refund - it will not happen.

VictoriaCentral West, NSW

Item not delivered

Item not order 6/11/2021, status still "Delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery", ie not received after 2 months, it's supposed to be for Christmas present! Requested a return a few days ago, but still have not heard from anyone, so where to now!

Cheyenne Seach
Cheyenne SeachSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great experience as always ♥️

The more I use the YesStyle site the more comfortable I am navigating my way around. My wishlist is growing fast as there are so many great brands on offer!

Sana eye cream

I have used many eye cream for eliminate wrinkle around eyes, this is the best and fast eliminate wrinkle around eyes, i can see the very deep eye at the end of eye became lighter overnight. This is the best eye cream at the very reasonable price. it is non-sticky and absorb very fast. will continue to use it and recommend friends to use it, packaging is good.

Winnie
Winnie

Honest and reliable company. A great one stop shop for Asian style products.

EEB
EEB

DO NOT PURCHASE.

They take a month to deliver the products. 2 of the items send to me were much smaller than advertised and the sizing guide. I now have to send back the products at my own cost- 22$. The customer service was less than helpful. Even when this return is processed - their dodgy policy does not refund the money - but only provides credits to their store.

celine H.
celine H.Perth, WA

K -Palette

I love using K - Palette product a lot as it is very smooth, nice, good quality and is elegant to use. I recommend you buy this product.

Tin
TinVictoria

Selling good products.

I love using korean products as it helps me to lessen my pimples. I am happy that i found this site because they offer a wide range of products to choose from.

charlene ma
charlene maGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item never arrive

Order 1 month ago and haven’t received anything just an email showing a tracking number from Australia post. The items is no where to be located. Lucky I only spent $125 as a trial. Now I know won’t be purchase from this company again. It seem like I put $125 somewhere and it’s went missing. I’m not wasting time contacting the company they will use covid as an excuse.

Amanda K.
Amanda K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service ever

Peter T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Slowest delivery service, refuse to cancel order when item has not even been shipped.

Couldn’t say anything positive about the company. First of all when you purchase an item you expect them to ship it within 24-48 hours. Not for this company. When you purchase an item, they source it from their supplier first. Once the item arrives from their supplier then they will send it. I have been waiting for 3 weeks and it could be another few months until i get receive some hair wax. i could’ve bought some at Coles within a day. The status on their website says ‘waiting for stock’. Unbelievable and the worst part is that i asked for them to cancel the order and they refuse to do that. The website is the worst e-commerce business i’ve dealt with. Never again.

Peter T.

forgot to mention they are based in Hong Kong so it won’t be arriving anytime soon

Madeleine
MadeleineFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect

I have used YesStyle for a long time now and always find what i am looking for in Skin Care and Makeup a great selection reasonably priced. Easy to navigate Site and properly packaged for shipping. If a product is not available or will take extra time to be available you are advised, all round great service.

Not Happy
Not HappyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't get what you order

You don't get what you order and when questioned YS defend themselves. The person who handles the complaints doesn't understand their own ordering system so I missed out on what I ordered. Never again.