great!!!

good website to buy Korean products. simple and easy to order

Pretty Decent

The skincare and cosmetics on this site are real. They are shipped out pretty fast (although you have to add on their estimated time to the amount of weeks/days it usually takes to get to your country. The free items are pretty nice too, however, the good ones sell out too quickly and feels a little unfair to have them in my cart then disappear throughout the checkout process. Also, they need to fix a small glitch with the address on their checkout (the region/ state part deletes itself sometimes) which can be annoying so make sure you double check! I would recommend reading customer reviews before buying their clothes. However, their korean cosmetics and skincare are some of the best prices I have seen online (especially in Australia dollars) so I would recommend purchasing if you want to avoid paying exchange fees on top of having to exchange surrency (since the AUD is so weak).

Good website

Really good website for shopping for cute korean clothes. Need to be wise on what you choose, be selective and make sure to only get clothing if it has been reviewed because of the range of quality you're gonna get.

Cute clothing that's affordable

There are lots of cute clothes i can afford. As a student, i am struggling with money so this website having all of these cheap and extremely cute clothes is perfect!

Simple and easy to use the site

simple and easy to navigate the website. Great products and there are a lots to choose. The gallery and product review is very helpful in order to feel more confident to pick and choose the stuffs to buy. Happy experience!

GREAT SITE but SMALL SIZES

The site is very easy to use and clothes are very nice and aesthetic with a good price Sizes however do run small so reading the reviews will be helpful in finding the perfect sizes :)

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised

Although it is Amazing it could be improved!

It is very easy to use and find things, and everything comes in amazing quality most of the time. The only thing I would recommend is adding a section for woman who are on the plus size. All though many product offer larger sizes, it is hard to find those products.

Sizing Slightly small

Nice Store!

Great store! The selection is wonderful and exactly my style, my favourite colours and taste. I would love to know details on ethics and sourcing. Sometimes the link with paypal is dodgy.

favourite online store

sells so many things i need and love (stationery, makeup, skincare, clothes etc)
I love all the discounts and save so much money
Such good shipping and so easy to use. I buy all my skincare from here

my favourite online store

i love how yesstyle constantly has deals for credible cosmetic brands and aesthetic clothing. All of their items are affordable for students like me and they have a great range in what they sell. i really love their store.

One of the best Korean skincare and clothing store I've ever used

It is now very easy for to get my favourite Korean Skincare and cosmetic products with an extremely reasonable price!! This online store is Highly recommended for K-culture addict like me !! They also have a lot of cute K-fashion in affordable price too. Good job guys, big thumbs up!

Product Appearance As advertised

Best online Korean skincare store!

Store is easy to navigate and easy to apply additional filters to find exactly what you need and within your price range. Love the discounts and free gifts with purchase. Very satisfied with range of products, there are so many and popular items are restocked in a timely manner. More than satisfied with quality of products. I love YESSTYLE!

Product Appearance As advertised

The YesStyle App is easy to use and is a total lifesaver!!

The YesStyle App has a simple format which allows me to be able to search the products that i want easily with a filtered search and it also provides details and pictures of the product. There’s quite an impressive range of products available on YesStyle, there are even products from brands that aren’t as popular. Other than that, most importantly, i’m at ease whenever i shop at YesStyle, knowing that the products are all authentic on YesStyle. I was very satisfied with the products that i have ordered, but the delivery time was slightly long but understandable as it is directly shipped from Korea :) Overall, i had a good experience on the shopping platform.

LOVE YESSTYLE

Everything is so cute and stylish, so much to choose from and very affordable!! There is many brands and styles so there is something for everyone. Can't wait for my order to come and to buy heaps more in the future :)

Product Appearance As advertised

This store is incredible!!

Yesstyle has been my life saver in terms of convenience, quality products and the variety of the products that are hard to find down under! It’s incredibly easy to use, just with a search and click! Tahdah!! I’m so so so happy with my skincare purchases especially. Love love love!

I do most of my online shopping on YesStyle

Easy to navigate, good quality and I couldn't get the products this easily anywhere else. I have never been dissatisfied with my orders and I plan to keep shopping at YesStyle.

Excellent experience

I trust in buying the items from yesstyle because of its convenience and quality products. I will return it soon when I have a requirement of make-up items. Thank you

Product Appearance As advertised

Just ordered a few things from the site!

I've been hearing a lot about Yesstyle from certain YouTubers- in particular Pretty Pastel Please.
So I decided to order some things off the site!

Navigating the site is quite easy and the search bar feature stands out- making it easily accessible.

I've also had no problems placing an order so far! Which is great.
The only thing that bugs me is that when you view an item, e.g. a piece of clothing, in that item's gallery- you'll have to scroll through the set of images. This can be annoying if there are a lot of images.

I wish they made it so you could view the item gallery images without having to scroll so much.

When I get my items, I'll probably make another review!

So far my experience with yesstyle has been great! Love the company and the clothes xx

The store is very easy to navigate, there are a lot of options of colours, styles etc and the quality is always good. The search bar is always easy to use and i can always find something I like

Product Appearance As advertised

perfect website to order cosmetics.

placing an order first time. loved all the product display..waiting eagerly for the product. It was easy to choose the order and there were lots of options from various brands.

Product Appearance As advertised

Hello! I've been ordering from yesstyle for over 4 years now, but recently my latest order has a missing item! It's a ring, that was said to be included in package but when it arrived it was nowhere to be found. Would it be possible for yesstyle to send me a replacement? Or will they just refund me? I really have no use for a refund, but can't find any information on yesstyle about missing items policies! Order number : 12517473
Hi Kurochi, We're sorry that you received an incomplete order. Please contact our customer service team at yesstyle.com/contact with your order number, they'll arrange a reshipment with you. Thank you! Regards, YesStyle

Hi my order said to have been shipped already (one week ago) but it has not arrived yet, and there's no information of the shipping agent as to know who "received" it at least order number: 12535378. Any help?
For me it usually takes a very long time to receive my package, I ordered 1 month ago and was shipped 17 days ago and I’m still waiting for it to arrive. I also didn’t receive a tracking order, I live in the UK by the way. I hope this helps :)Hi Konstanza, The estimated delivery time depends on your region and shipping method. Please see the link below: https://www.yesstyle.com/en/shipping-rates-delivery/help/section.html/hsi.732 If your shipment exceeded the expected timeframe, please contact our Customer Service at yesstyle.com/contact They will be able to track down your order. Thank you! Regards, YesStyle

Why my order is still on hold? My order number is 12614755..when will my order get delivered? I've placed the order from this email id [email removed]
Hi Shagun, Please contact our Customer Service at yesstyle.com/contact They have access to your order information and will be able to assist you. Thank you! Regards, YesStyle