YesStyle

Yesstyle is great

Yesstyle has great variety of products. The shipment is fast and the quality is also very good. I like the design of the Online store. It is fun to look for some new clothes. There are also famous brands on Yesstyle that are really good. I really recommend this store. One of my favorite shopping places.

Nims2011

Nims2011Sydney, NSW

Refunds only give store credit... and posting back to Hong Kong is expensive.

Paid over 50AUD to return 119 worth of merchandise. Refund is by store credit only.

Given the high cost of return postage and the fact that refund is not to source of funds, I dont think this is for me.

Especially as what looked like denim turned out not to be cotton. Lots of the details on material are not clear on the site. Material = denim turned out to be something else.

Select very carefully.

Skiing in J.

Skiing in J.Perth, WA

Room to improve

Nice site with nice products unfortunately if you make an error you are unable to change it after you had pay for it.

Jess

Jess

Excellent range of skin care products

Bought a bunch of stuff for the first time online and I was pleasantly surprised how quickly everything came and intact. I did buy another few items in a separate order however it hasn't been dispatched yet because one of the items is still out of stock and they won't send the other items by themselves. So if somethings out of stock then you might be waiting longer, which is understandable as they're just a selling website not the manufacturer. So more 4.5/5 because I want it now but not real fussed if it takes longer, may have to follow up later if it's still out of stock after a certain period of time.

Pika

PikaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Used to buy all my clothes there but not anymore

Cheap material

This website is horrific. I bought x2 jackets and they both felt cheap. The material was rough and not soft and comfy. It does looks like the photos though. I gave them 2 bad reviews then later found myself not being able to do any further reviews. Also my friend could not find my review either so they obviously filter their reviews.

KatherineLB12

KatherineLB12Australian Capital Territory

Great range of products

It's always a pleasure to find and try fantastic new skincare products that I don't normally get in Australia. So far my orders have arrived safely and securely, and in a reasonable time - given the 2020 global issues. When a product was out of stock, Customer Service was quick to let me know and provided me with a credit coupon on my account.

shane k.

shane k.

Not the same as pictured.

Bought a long-sleeve t-shirt looked baggy in picture, when I got it wasn't baggy at all it was more like a slim fit t-shirt. Quality of the material was good, sewing was crooked around the neck line also a couple of uncut sewing threads. Delivery was faster than I had expected.

Nemo z.

Nemo z.South Australia

Great site

I have been using this site for years now and I really have had no issues with it. Once the sizing was listed incorrectly for an item and they sent me a new one for free. Excellent site and good customer service. I recommend looking at other customers' reviews for the specific products, as Yesstyle sources their products from many places so quality may vary. That being said, all the products that I have received up til now has been excellent.

Love the products ❤

Awesome! I recommend to use this site for beauty care. As well their clothings is true to size not small or big. Thank you

Amazing products/ Discount code

I love Korean skincare products, much better quality and a lot cheaper too! I'm a bit of a Yesstyle addict at this stage! e.g. , make up, accessories, gadgets

Discount code = [code removed]

if you'd like to save a bit on your order ❤

Save 5% OFF your first purchase (and 2% OFF your future orders) x

Kun

KunWestern Australia

Good Quality

I get all of my skincare from Yesstyle as their is limited Korean items in Australia. I have ordered clothes, makeup and skincare without any issues. Would 100% recommend as its affordable. Most companies charge double the price in Australian Dollars but Yesstyle keep the cost reasonable.

Zammy

ZammyPerth, WA

Beauty Products

It has been more than a year and I completely rely on the beauty products of Yes style.
I love their products as it is of high quality and they delivers ahead of the time they expect us to receive the products.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Yimes

YimesPerth, WA

been with this company over 10 years

Just recently realised they don't offer cash refund other than store credit and this is the first company I came across with doesn't offer cash refund. I was happy for 10 years until recently made an order that most of the clothes were not as described. I don't want too many credits saved in yesstyle if I will have to keep returning products because they don't reach my expectations as before anymore. It doesn't give your customer a piece of mind if they don't have options to return clothes they simply don't suit well, especially this is an online shop, there's no way you could try it on first and then decide if you want to buy. You just lost me as a loyal customer. I strongly suggest you add cash refund in your policy.

Great website

I’ve been ordering products from YesStyle for about 4 months now and they give out the best deals plus quick shipping.

Gorgeous

GorgeousIllawarra, NSW

forever a loyal customer

Excellent quality with good packaging. I used to have low confidence because of my skin problems but Yesstyle helped me a lot to gain that back. Appreciate the free shipping a lot.

Jwala C.

Jwala C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better price deals

I've been shopping from YesStyle for more than a year now. Ordered several times because of their fair deals and wide range of items. I love how they pack free samples with every order. Only thing I wish could be better is shipping time. Sometime, I have to choose other websites for fast delivery otherwise, ordering in bulk solves the problem.

Batman

BatmanVictoria

Better than most sites

It was simple, straight forward and easy to use. Everything I bought was brilliant quality, and they all had great specials. I'm happy I got free shipping, because that do be expensive. The only downside is that, sadly, the shipping takes like a month lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Really good service for really good goods

This my NEW web traider is amazingly good in between a lot others overfilled by empty promises.I finded out yesstyle is offering really good products and very reasonable prices. I'm lover of SKorean products and have good choice if its on the site , plus quite fast and accurate delivery service. What else left to dream of at pandemic time?
ThankU YesStile!

Good Selection

There is a lot of good quality products to choose from and the specials are great value. I have been very happy with my purchases so far. One thing that is also a plus is that the shipments are quicker than I expected. I really enjoy the free gifts that arrive as well.