ASAP Range

ASAP Range

See the Best Eye Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ASAP? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

I love ASAP products

I love all the products from ASAP. And when dealing with the company they go above and beyond with trying to help out us little customers. Love 100% recommend to anyone looking for great skincare

Purchased in February 2020.

Zelda
ZeldaSydney, NSW

Wasteful product design.

The product is quite good but quite watery. Combined with the fact that the hole where the product comes out is way too big therefore every use results in way too much product being used. And its a very concentrated product.
If the manufacturer are not aware of this they should change it as there is already enough waste in this world.
If its a ploy to make you use more product then it really makes me question the integrity of the company making ASAP.

Purchased in January 2019 at A Gift Worth Giving for $45.00.

Ease of Application
Libby W
Libby WSouthern and Hills, SA

I may have overdone it!

I have used the ASAP range for about 4 months now and have seen my skin get smoother. However recently I have had an allergic reaction under my eyes and itchy patches on the sides of my face. The allergic reaction looked like my skin was burnt and I sneezed constantly and my nose dripped. I am not sure exactly which of the products has triggered the allergy as I have recently increased my purchases but may have used too many of the dIfferent ASAP products in too short a time. I have just had another flare up after using the exfoliating scrub after a second shower today. I’m not sure which ones are now safe so will sadly need to take a break from them and then perhaps slowly reintroduce. Libby, Port Elliot SA

Purchased in November 2018.

Ease of Application

Jenny
JennyASPLEY

Excellent quality and good value for money!

toll ipec, deliver when
toll ipec, deliver when

Greasy sunscreen

I purchased the 50+ moisture and protect sunscreen and it was so greasy if I had laid under the sun and cracked an egg on my face the grease would fry the egg
Going back to my former skincare products

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you

ASAP skincare - less product

I loved ASAP and used it well for 2 years and didn’t mind the cost till my last 2 buys - , I noticed I got less then 2 weeks out of the pump on both and on a smaller sample I received there was no product in to test.
I realised the difference in Qty after moving to a different brand which lasted 8 weeks and that was using once a day.
It’s a shame because I did like ASAP it’s just a shame there wasn’t a lot in the pump bottles

Amazing!

I have been using ASAP since 2009. It has been the only thing that has worked on my face. I met my husband in 2011 and he had red skin and often had breakouts. A week after using ASAP nobody could believe how much his skin had changed. We have never looked back. There is products out there for every type of skin. Your face is the first thing people see, so it’s worth spending the money to make yourself feel good.

cbkelly
cbkelly

My skin never looked so good

Pros: I bought the ASAP Platinum pack and the results were great. Friends commented on how great my skin looked. I have dry skin and quite a few wrinkles and discolouration and I found my skin tone was much more even and I hardly needed foundation. My crows feet were finished quite a lot too and my skin had a radiance.

Cons: would like the night cream to be a bit richer and it only lasts about 3 months max so is quite expensive (but worth it).

Tia Wats
Tia WatsBrisbane

Quick Results!

I received a couple of samples of this product from a skin clinic I went to for a facial, and I hands down am absolutely IN LOVE with these products! They started working within just one day of usage, and after one day my skin was feeling sooo smooth, was noticeably clearer than the night before and was glowing and hydrated. Amazing product that is most definitely worth the money.

Shannon B
Shannon BAdelaide

Havent had a problem

Was given a whole range of full size samples from this range when I worked in a skin cancer clinic. Still using them and havent had a problem with any of them. Used the Soothing aloe vera gel, The AHA gel, daily facial cleanser a night moisturiser and others. The 50+ daily moisturiser is a box ticker in that its unfragranced, lightweight and makeup sits well over it. Not into complicated skincare so would likely only buy 50+ Moisturiser again. Cant complain though as all worked well.

Rita Wright
Rita WrightGold coast

Perfect for me

I usually have a hard time finding the right skincare product because of my skin type. But with ASAP, I had no problems at all. I use their range of products for just about anything skin related like scars, blemishes, removing blackheads, or whenever I feel like my skin is about to break out. I also use the products for my daily skin care routine.

bella123321
bella123321AU

amazing clearskin gel

I received a sample of this product and noticed an improvement in pigmentation and scars very quickly. I wasn't sure if it was the asap or another product i was using so I ordered another sample which confirmed it is the bodygel making these changes. I do have however 2 white patches of skin where ive used it so recommend even cover or spot treatment.

Tamara
TamaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Effective Afordable Skin Care

I've been using and stocking this range in my skin care clinic for over 10yrs now. It's simple, effective & affordable ...
Australian owned, not tested on animals , full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for all skin types... amazing results without the price tag... highly recommend anyone with any skin issues to use this range and see for yourself the difference it will make...

nashie
nashiePerth

Amazing

This stuff has helped to clear my skin and unclog pores. Blackheads are disappearing and my sensitive skin is less red ! I am in love with my new asap product!

Steph B
Steph B

My skin is not the same without it!

I've been using ASAP for 2 years. My daily routine involved cleansing, (exfoliating on alternating days), toning with a serum, then moisturising.
I recently ran out of product, and tried something that was cheaper. I've been using the other product for 2 weeks, and my skin has never felt worse! Really bad textured, breakouts, and dry.
I can not live with out ASAP. My skin is always so healthy and radiant with my daily routine!
100% recommend their skin care range to everyone!

Read more reviews - page 2

Olive F.
Olive F.asked

Started using ASAP products with nearly 2 weeks now found that my skin was peeling and very dry is this normal at the start?

Liv T.
Liv T.asked

I have just started using asap products and my face is burning too. I'm not sure whether I should stop using them or tolerate it for a few more days to see if it gets better. Any advice?

Mandy W.
Mandy W.asked

Has anyone had issues with the night cream dispenser, I’ve had 2 bottles that the pump action has stopped working on and both less than a month old, so I know they are not empty. Is there a contact number for ASAP. Thank you

Ciara
Ciara

This has happened to me also. It’s very frustrating. Got a replacement and it stopped working within less than a week.

Ingredients

A number of reviewers love the fact that ASAP uses environmentally friendly ingredients that are free of parabens, mineral oils, SLS and SLES, artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes, plastic microbeads, and animal derivatives.

The ASAP Range of products is not tested on animals.

Skincare

The ASAP brand sells a number of products under different skincare ranges. These include the following: Cleanse and exfoliate, hydrate and restore, prevent and correct, protect and hydrate, smooth and treat as well as several skincare collections.

Make-up

ASAP makes natural make-up for the face, eyes and lips, and also sells make-up collections and make-up brushes.

Treatments

ASAP also sells products for professional use. These include a microplus+ medi-facial machine, which provides clinical-grade treatments to perform microdermabrasion and sonophoresis; non-invasive chemical peels; and a course of treatments designed to assist with different skin concerns, including: skin pigmentation, rejuvenation, evening out skin tone, clearing skin and regenerating skin.

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators, Eye Care Products, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Personal PreferencesCertified Organic, Cruelty Free, No Artificial Fragrances, Oil Free, Paraben Free, Sulphate Free, Sun Protection and Vegan Friendly
Skin Type Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily and Sensitive