MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream

MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream

See the Best Moisturisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MooGoo

Pros

Gentle on all skin types
Hydrates and soothes skin
Softens skin

Kitty
KittyPerth, WA

Highly recommend

I had a reaction to my work gloves 8 weeks ago. Steroids and other creams weren’t working, I got told to try a udder cream and this was all I found but it’s been amazing!
I had blisters all over my hands, red raw skin and the itching at night was so intense.
7 days in and it’s all healed and I can finally get back to doing my work.
There was a bit of a burning feeling for the first couple of days on my hands but that was because my skin was so sensitive, I applied to my wrist the day before I started using it to make sure I wouldn’t have a reaction to it so I knew it was fine.
Definitely give it a go.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $12.99.

Jenny
Jenny

This is the best cream ever

I have tried and tested many creams as a phorises sufferer and I must say Moo Goo products have been the best takes my itching away and it's so creamy I love it

Purchased in for $15.

Melissa
MelissaNorth Western Region, NSW

This has truly helped

Purchased at MooGoo.

K T.
K T.

Yet another company that could have made truly great products, but, they too add 'FRAGRANCE' - idiots!!!

Purchased in .

Jodie
JodieVictoria

Pick of the litter

Mature Ageing skin in Melbourne.I have tried everything Super pricey to Fads to Budget.I purchased this cream on a whim. Its THE BEST moisturizer for face and body THE BEST!

Purchased in at Chemist for $15.

powerful
powerfulGippsland, VIC

Moo Goo Review

Moo Goo is a lifesaver I have dermititis and a flare up on my arm wouldn't go away I brought moo Goo udder cream dermititis gone in three days, I now use it every second day and no more flareups

Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Best cream for my kids eczema

Best cream ever for eczema. My kid tried many moisturising creams but she had Bad reaction with them every time until I found this Moo Goo Under Skin Milk. It repairs her skin and making her less dependent on steroid creams

Purchased in at Priceline for $17.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

The BEST

This is the best hand cream I have tried to date. My hands were so dry, every time I walked past hand cream I put some on and there was no improvement. After twice using this product my hands were soft again. It is expensive but you use such a small amount and just twice a day so it is cheaper in the long run.

Novus
NovusVictoria

liquid gold this stuff,

I have been using Moogoo for 8 years now. This cream is the best cream I have ever ever ever used in my entire life. It's perfect for use on your entire body as well as the face. The body wash plus this your skin will feel like a newborn baby's. Especially great for problem skin eg psoriasis, ezcema etc

Purchased in for $17.50.

• Smell

GrimReaper555
GrimReaper555South East Queensland, QLD

Best skin care product in the world

It's amazing how this product works for you especially if you have dry or sensitive skin... you name it. They even have a make up brand called dusty girls or girl. They focus on making sure that there products are chemical free. Healthy alternative and option for the external body and they have so many different brands such as toothpaste shampoo lip balm etc

• Incentivised Review No
Sally O
Sally ONorth-West & West coast, TAS

Love it

I'm in my sixties and I have touchy skin. My legs were getting dry this summer, so I started using skin milk after every shower instead of now and then. It takes a minute or so and since I started... no more dryness. I've never had any bad reaction to it at all.

Purchased in at MooGoo.

Diane A.
Diane A.Central West, NSW

Introduced by chemo nurses in hospital,

Purchased in .

• Incentivised Review No
  • Skin TypeDry Skin
  • Causes Irritation No

Julie
JulieSydney

Keeps my skin clear of excema

After being exposed to an extremely dusty environment I had a major flare up of excema just about all over my body. I was reluctant to use cortisone cream and tried a variety of over the counter excema creams. While they temporarily relieved the itching, the excema wouldn't go. I ended up at the skin specialist and finally accepted a cortisone cream. I eased off it after the excema cleared and started using MooGoo cream just about all over. It moisturises and protects my skin so well Ihave not had a recurrence of excema in about nine months.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Best product and best service

My partner and I have been using Moogoo products (yes, and the udder cream) for 3 years and we never had any skin issues. I take shower 1~2 times a day, wash my hands (or use Moogoo anti-bacterial hand gel) about 30~50 times a day. No issues at all! I am glad that I got to know Moogoo and I am planning to use Moogoo products forever. Also, Moogoo staff provide REALLLLLYYYY GOOD service! I highly recommend Moogoo products to anyone!

So i perfect I fantasise about eating it.

As a male, I like to shave and after apply a simple moisturiser. My previous moisturiser ran out so I felt like treating myself to a new one I’d been eyeing off for awhile due to the amazing creamy smell. This has made my skin so nice and soft! My face is as dewy as wet grass. My skin tone is more even and fair too with no adverse reactions. Sometimes when I go to apply it to my skin, I just stand and sniff it.

Janine
Janineasked

I have extremely sensitive skin on my face, my cheeks look almost burnt at times. What would you recommend please?

Jocelyne L.
Jocelyne L.asked

How can I purchase the cream on line.

Lisa
Lisaasked

After putting the Moo Goo products on, my skin goes really hot and raised red blotches. It does eventually cool down after about 15 mins is this a reaction to the creams. I suffer from eczema on my face and body. I use your eczema cream, milk wash, udder cream and the full moisturiser cream. thank you in advance.

See all MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream questions

Get an answer from our members and MooGoo representatives

This moisturiser is full of natural moisturising and soothing ingredients that leave skin happy and hydrated. Milk protein increases skin elasticity, which keeps skin looking young and supple.

This cream is suitable for everyone including babies and those with sensitive skin.

Features

• A lightweight moisturiser that easily sinks into skin
  • Made with natural oils like sweet almond & olive oil
  • Full of natural healthy ingredients such as aloe vera and vitamin E
  • Milk protein increases skin elasticity
  • For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
  • Naturally preserved with hops extract – free of parabens and phenoxyethanol

What reviewers thought

This product is rated very highly with many reviewers claiming that it is great at soothing irritated skin and they value that the product uses high quality, natural ingredients. It is moisturising and skin is left touchably smooth.

CategoryMoisturisers