ASBIR

ASBIR

Commercial Property

We had ASBIR do our commercial inspection before we purchased. They were great to deal with and we had our report the next day.

So worth it

I was so nervous buying my first house but the inspector was so patient and explained everything. He was even available on the phone to answer my questions and gave me advice on what to fix first and how much i could expect to pay. The girls in the office took care of everything, would definitely recommend ASBIR to anyone

Fantastic Service

It was my first time ever needing an inspection done and ASBIR were super helpful and talked me through the whole process. The inspectors were really professional and Debbie the office contact kept in touch and helped relieve all my worries. She was always available and she was happy to answer the 5 million questions I had! The report we got was full of detail and easy to read. I couldn't recommend them enough.

So very helpful

ASBIR helped us with our handover inspection. They were so thorough and easy to deal with, the office lady was lovely and the inspector was very helpful. The report was easy to understand, especially with the summary, which we could send to our builder to have the items fixed.
Highly recommend.

Waste of money

This was meant to be an Independent PC inspection but only the defects I mentioned were listed on the report. In addition the photos on the report were blurry and the report lacked coherent details .