3.8

Job Satisfaction
3.0

P.D.D
P.D.DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value and really helpful

These guys did a handover inspection for us. We found them to be very thorough and helpful. They turned it around really fast for us too because we weren't given much time to arrange the inspection. Really great
Michael Pritz
Michael Pritz

Made it so easy for us

When we called we spoke to Debbie who was friendly and helpful. She was able to get us booked in within our time frame (which was tight) by working her magic.
We were unable to attend the inspection but the inspector called us after the inspection and gave us a really insightful recap of the inspection and then we got the report the next day.
Very thorough, helpful and friendly.
Jordan
JordanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bronwyn
BronwynSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts

BIT
BITSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely brilliant

The ASBIR team were so helpful and efficient. They were able to squeeze me in with short notice and did a very thorough inspection and got the report to me so quickly. Would definitely recommend
Eric C
Eric CSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Commercial Property

We had ASBIR do our commercial inspection before we purchased. They were great to deal with and we had our report the next day.

HellsBells
HellsBellsBrisbane

So worth it

I was so nervous buying my first house but the inspector was so patient and explained everything. He was even available on the phone to answer my questions and gave me advice on what to fix first and how much i could expect to pay. The girls in the office took care of everything, would definitely recommend ASBIR to anyone

Bel. F
Bel. FBrisbane

Fantastic Service

It was my first time ever needing an inspection done and ASBIR were super helpful and talked me through the whole process. The inspectors were really professional and Debbie the office contact kept in touch and helped relieve all my worries. She was always available and she was happy to answer the 5 million questions I had! The report we got was full of detail and easy to read. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Mhemps
MhempsBrisbane

So very helpful

ASBIR helped us with our handover inspection. They were so thorough and easy to deal with, the office lady was lovely and the inspector was very helpful. The report was easy to understand, especially with the summary, which we could send to our builder to have the items fixed.

Highly recommend.

bos
bosbrisbane3 posts

Waste of money

This was meant to be an Independent PC inspection but only the defects I mentioned were listed on the report. In addition the photos on the report were blurry and the report lacked coherent details .