Ashy Bines The Life

Ashy Bines The Life

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ashy Bines

1.2

Very sneaky company

jport
    jportbrisbane

Robbery

Paid 30 dollars for 2 months, found out diet wasn't right for me, tried contacting people for a refund after 6 days of trying diet. Lady I was emailing from ashey bines team, was telling me the diet was the opposite for her and she found that I was really good, i told her we are all different. She said she can't five me a refund unless I had technical issues???????? Lady the diet made me bloat, constipated I 0nly used 6 days of it and the app is confusing as hell!

For those that have been scammed

Nards
    NardsLondon

Amazingly clever fitness-tech platform that tailors fitness/diet to your needs

Loved being a member of The Life. Found the online library of recipes, video content from the in-house nutritionists, physios, counsellors, chefs provided a wholistic approach to fitness and well-being. My credit card attached to my account expired and i've been so lazy and not renewed.... but I am ready again to get back on the fitness-horse and looking for inspiration, ideas and support. Definitely signing up again (or to the new evolution of her programme).. i think it's called Squad!

Sam
    SamBrisbane

SCAM SCAM SCAM!

Absolutely appalling. I signed up for the initial trial at $7.70. I did NOT agree to joining after that. They decided on their own that I did in fact want to join and stole two lots of 40 dollar monthly payments before I realised. I've emailed countless times to get my money back. I'm always ignored so I posted to her social media asking what I should do to get my money back and was immediately blocked. Do NOT buy anything associated with this woman or her husband. Pair of thieves.

AMY
    AMY

Massive Fraud

Lucy
    Lucy

Waste of money.

WAY too complicated to use, takes at least 3 hours to sit down and watch all the videos on how to use it but yet that is still so over whelming. Something more simple is needed. Very prompt with taking money but extremely useless with actually replying to customers when help is needed. Total waste of money, got nothing out of it.

Siobhan O
    Siobhan O

Would never recommend to anyone.

Tried to cancel my membership for 6 months, as i only noticed 6 months after that amounts were still been taken out of my account. No one would help me. Got an email saying it was cancelled but payments were still taken out of my account for another two months before I noticed. amounts were refunded after 3 emails, short refunded me but it's not their fault. Complete nonsense. Would never say to any friends to sign up.

Gwen
    GwenDawson Creek

How can I use a service I don't even know I'm paying for

I cannot believe it is even legal (much less ethical) to bill $40 a month without the purchaser's awareness. Shocking and eye-opening to say the least. Took me two months to catch it now I guess I will find out how long it will take to get it cancelled/refunded. I want other people to know about this overcharging so they don't get into the mess in the first place.

Taleisha
    Taleisha

If i could give zero i would

Laura R
    Laura RAlbany Creek

I feel cheated

JEN
    JENhays, ks

Fraud Fraud Fraud

How many times do I have to email to cancel before you all stop charging me!
    I even opted out on day 3. I paid the $7 and you stated we had 28 days to opt out and I did. I have read so many negative reviews. I should have looked first. I have now been charged over $250. I sent the last email I will send to you. Social media blasting and claims with my cc is next. You have 48 hours to respond and refund it all.... Shady shady business model.. You won't last

Ange
    Ange

Disgusting business model -

RandallSydney, NSW

Deceived

Had 4 lots of $40 taken out before I noticed.

With all of my other direct debits (e.g. phone bill, Foxtel), I get an email when a payment is processed each month. With these AshyBines charges, I never got such notifications and therefore delayed my discovery of the problem (I would have noticed after the first month otherwise).

Shaini
    ShainiVirginia

They are a scam; Cheating

I only elected to sign up for the $US7.70 Booty Challenge package but were still being charged $US30 a month for The Life program.
    This is ridiculous I never agree to pay anything additional of 7.7. Please return my 260$.

Kya .F
    Kya .Fasked

I just signed up for the 28 day Keto challenge on the ashy bines The Squad app but I am not happy at all with the meal plans . I’ve looked into a lot with the Keto diet and a lot of the food options aren’t that great or shouldn't' be eaten on the Keto diet ! I tried emailing them but it bounced back ! Is there any other email address or contact number? I don’t wanna keep paying $19.99 a month for something that is not helpful at all!

Tarry 123
    Tarry 123asked

Please help I am trying to cancel my monthly life membership. I can no longer afford it and when I email cancel@ashybines.life it bounces back. Please help!

Natnat
    Natnat

I've been trying for 6 months to cancel and every time I get a bounce back email. As it's a continued card payment I can't cancel it with the bank either

Maddie
    Maddieasked

Hi,
    If I email cancel@ashybines.life. and cancel my 'the life' will they actually cancel it, as I can afford it and only wantted the ab challenge!

Randall

In my case, yes they did cancel when I requested, and an email confirming this, asking me to take a short survey. I have however read a lot of reviews saying that it wasn't the case. The good news is your bank can help in initiating a charge back dispute if this happens, and charges after cancellation request is one of the easiest disputes to win, all you need is your email showing proof you requested cancellation.

You mentioned also that you only wanted the ab Challenge in the first place. Please read my review, as I was in a similar predicament where I only meant to sign up for the Booty Challenge and got charged for The Life. I go into detail about how to get your money back.

Get an answer from our members and Ashy Bines representatives