Asko DBI243IB.S.AU

Asko DBI243IB.S.AU

MPN: DBI243IB.S.AU
See the Best Built-in Dishwashers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Asko

2.6
  • Internal Layout
Pauline
PaulineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect dishwasher for a big family

We love this dishwasher, we’ve had a bosh in the past but a salesmen convinced me without reading reviews which aren’t great. But yes its amazing size and design fits everything, 5 yr warrentee. Perfect

Rohit
RohitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely poor product, will not recommend anyone to buy Asko Products.

Purchased in June 2021 at Harvey Norman for $1,299.00.

Armani
ArmaniWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I wouldn't buy this for free

Bought it with big hopes for best cleaning and drying abilities of this machine. It doesn't clean any stain on the plates. Even after rinsing the spaghetti plate it failed to wash it and I had to wash the plates manually. It's good to use as a shelving cabinet and that's about it. So disappointed

Purchased in August 2021 at Harvey Norman for $1,799.00.

Thierry
ThierrySydney, NSW

very poor customer service they don't care

Disappointed by Asko , I bought an expensive dishwasher and it arrived with the front door smashed, I keep calling and there is a new excuse all the time , now the new one is their delivery person cannot install because of COVID, I told them I don’t want it installed and the broken one will be ready to pickup at the front door so no physical contact, very poor customer service from Asko
I will let people know about this brand

Purchased in July 2021 for $1,500.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Built-in Dishwashers

Find out how Asko DBI243IB.S.AU compares to other Built-in Dishwashers

Great, quiet and easy to use

Purchased in March 2021 at e&s for $1,500.00.

Panda
PandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of our most disappointing purchases

We had this dishwasher for 6 months before it unexpectantly died!. Almost 4 months later the part to repair the issue is still not available even though parts have arrived in Australia. How many other dishwashers have the same problem?

Gerard Paul R.
Gerard Paul R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product Good but Damage BAD

The dishwasher is working well. It's quiter than my 21 year old Asko.
However, the delivery damaged my security door. I've followed up several times (phone calls and emails) with promises of help given and I'm still waiting two months later for a resolution. NOT HAPPY!

Purchased in January 2021 at e&s.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Robert T
Robert T Sydney, NSW

ASKO DBI243IB.S.AU - one week in - so far so good!

Christine
Christineasked

Hello! There are so many bad reviews about ASKO dishwashers, I am worried! The very reason I am looking at buying an ASKO to replace our dying dish drawers is because of the cavity size, our kitchen cupboards are not 600 deep and our cavity space for dishwasher is just on 600 wide. I detest appliances sticking out. The ASKO dishwasher is the least deep dishwasher on the market and also one of the narrowest in width...many other brands are 600 wide and 600-625 deep so they just will not fit. Can anyone who is still enjoying their ASKO DB12431B.SAU please reply and put my mind at rest. I also would appreciate anything from those who are very unhappy with this machine. For a brand that Harvey Norman considers part of their top end range along with Miele and AEG with the least returns/repairs (this is what I was told) I am appalled to see the negative reviews, it just does not makes sense. Thank you!

Arthur K.
Arthur K.asked

is it true the next generation of this machine will be slightly quieter and also the cutlery tray will be sturdier. So Id like to know when this will be coming to market in 2021.
As well as knowing if there is a real difference to this model vs the one with the three water arms.

Get an answer from our members and Asko representatives

CategoryBuilt-in Dishwashers