Asko W2084C

Asko W2084C

MPN: W2084C

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

2.7

Maureen

MaureenMid North Coast, NSW

Great Machine

Love this machine. We purchased it in May 2020. So easy to use, I have tried many cycles, easy to clean. I have washed my super king coverlet & it washed it beautifully. I would recommend this machine .

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,300.00.

Hans

HansGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this machine.

Had this washing machine for 4 months now and have been using without any issues. I read a lot of reviews before and after purchasing the machine and realised lot of the issues are due to user error. Especially the water leaks if you overload the machine. No need to give a bad review for an excellent performing washing machine if you don’t have the common sense to use it.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,500.00.

Dryer TypeAsko T208C
Colwyn C.

Colwyn C.

Leaks constantly with design flaw, clothes not cleaned well at all, asko quality has fallen to a new low

After owning Bosch machines for 30 years we gave asko a try, worst mistake ever, it doesn't wash well and we have had 3 techs come out to try to resolve why it leaks water a lot of the time. Reason they say if you put too much detergent in it overflows via the dispensary. Considering the feedback line it only needs about 300 ml of water to then ruin your floors with leaks etc

Ive had it "leak" using no detergent so dispute the constant "Escuse" its suds

Worst still when i asked for a refund they said no as they mysteriously only have one visit recorded even though i have had 3.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,500.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Asko W2084C compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Can you believe it! It leaks from the front door. WTH

We've used this washing machine for a month. I've used front loaders for over 15 years and this is the first time a washing machine has leaked from the front door. Unbelievable.

ASKO service is non existent. I was on hold for 20 mins with no answer. Outrageous!

Check out the image.

LakesideComputersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Asko washing machine return customer

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys Kitchens.

John Paul

John Paul

Unreliable and no service

I wish that I had never bought an Asko. This premium product is not reliable. Asko's service is petty and their approach is one of avoidance. They have no store and the place of purchase will not assist. Save your dollars and buy another product for a quarter of the price.

Purchased at The Good Guys for A$1,500.00.

Berne

BerneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Looking Machine

Love the Asko washing machine. Although the wash cycles are a bit long on some cycles, I just use the quick pro. Seems to wash very well. If all goes well with the washing machine, I will definitely purchase everything else in the Asko brand when my dishwasher, dryer and microwave breaks down. Will certainly let family and friends know about this great brand.

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$1,399.00.

Linda

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this washing machine

After having an Asko machine for over 14 years with nothing going wrong with it I didn’t hesitate on purchasing another Asko Washing Machine. We purchased the w2084 and I am very happy with it, easy to use, very quiet and washes very well. There are some very long programs but I just stick with the quick pro which is just under 1 hour and you can save to favourites . I love the display telling me a countdown of time. This is a great machine and would not hesitate in recommending. Thanks Asko.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$1,399.00.

disappointed

disappointedBrisbane

Asko w2084c

Wish I'd never bought it. After 30+ years of using front loaders, this is the first one that I regret buying. So far it has ruined 2 nearly new bras, two undie washing bags (to keep underwear safe) and has undone the clips on most of the bras I've washed. Too rough on clothes or what?
Not recommended.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Asko W2084C compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Kimarina M.asked

Have had the Asko for 4 months and find it is pilling most items of clothing. Apart from the hand wash cycle all cycles seem to be aggressive. I am turning garmets inside out, sorting loads according to fabric texture and weight, using mild detergent, weighing wash load, etc. In addition it does not rinse adequately. What can I do to improve performance?

LakesideComputers

You can create your own wash cycle buy going to the settings. It allows you to change the spin dry speed and temperature and rinse on. Select the closest wash to what you think is good the adjust the temperature spin speed etc then save to your favorite. The only thing I haven't figured out yet is the time it takes

Kimarina M.

Thanks I do that, I wash always cold, spin 400rpm in hope to reduce pilling. Washing cycle tumble speed cannot be altered which is the issue I think as all cycles seem too aggressive. I just wonder if something is wrong with the settings on my machine or the Asko model's performance is simply lousy.

JVF
JVF

Put simply, this model machine is as you say LOUSY- I have had mine 3 months, it is ruining my clothes, Asko are no help, their suggestions are all but laughable, t is almost like I am the problem. Millie j

Get an answer from our members and Asko representatives