Asko W2084C

Asko W2084C

MPN: W2084C
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Asko

2.6

Dennis
DennisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Product

Have had the machine for 6 months and I am very pleased with it. The design allows a spin of 1400 revs with out any vibration of the chassis. It has a quick wash setting and also a pause button to allow the adding of further items to the wash. The controls are easy to use and there are multiple options. There is no problem with mold which develops on most other machine door seals.

Purchased in March 2021 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for $1,363.00.

Karen B.
Karen B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works fine, if you don’t cancel a programme

We purchased a new washing machine because our previous Electrolux randomly flooded the laundry from brand new. Rather than request another callout after the warranty expired, we bought a new machine. Guess what? Since purchase in December 2020, we have cancelled a programme twice prior to commencing (meaning no water had entered the machine) and both times water leaked from ‘somewhere’ and saturated the laundry floor. It works fine otherwise, but who wants a flooded laundry whenever a programme is interrupted? Not this little black duck! We thought we were buying a better quality, more reliable washer. Disappointed.

Purchased in December 2020.

Linda
Linda

The best machine I've ever owned!!!

I absolutely love my Asko Machines! I have the washing machine, Heat pump dryer and dishwasher in this brand and top say in ecstatic with them is an understatement.
Went from having Bosch appliances ( which I will never own again) to the Asko appliances and I'm glad I did.
They cost more to buy as a premium product but the longevity of gotten from them so far far outweighs their costing.
Thanks Asko for providing such a fantastic product.

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Regretful purchase Paid $1699 last month

Very disappointed with the lengths of time to wash any normal set of clothes. Also, why should a machine need to heat its own water when every house (99.99%) has running hot water. To my mind we are paying twice to heat water for washing1!
Gave it two stars because as yet, it has NOT leaked nor broken down.
Really regret choosing this one!

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,699.00.

Charles
CharlesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Leaks, hard on clothes and takes forever to balance load for spinning because of poor design, S L O W.

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,799.00.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Fantastic Front Loader

Friendly professional Asko bloke delivered, installed, test run, showed us how to operate, took away rubbish & old machine.
Machine very quiet, extremely efficient, cleans magnificently & gentle, quick (mostly Auto cycle).

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,499.00.

Amanda
AmandaCanberra 2600, ACT

Asko washing machine leaks and customer service non existent!

Purchased in June 2018.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Bear
BearGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Leaks, cycles are too long

Brought the W2084C.W.AU 8 kg from the Good Guys based on name ‘Asko’ and salesman’s advice.
Machine leaks randomly from the front, noisy when we told whisper quiet, no short cycles like our old Bosch.

Purchased in May 2020 for $1,400.00.

Tony D.
Tony D.Hunter Region, NSW

Self Destructed

Purchased in July 2018 (so 5 months out of warranty). Running a normal cycle on the weekend when an almighty racket from the laundry brought us all running. Found that the drum had detached from it's mounts during spin cycle threatening to bash the machine through the laundry wall. Contacted ASKO who attempted to put me through to someone technical (on hold voice message indicated that the tech support could not offer technical advice !!!) Waited but not put through. Replaced next day with F & P unit.

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,599.00.

The Big Plugger
The Big PluggerMelbourne

Great for a while, bad for long term

Decided to buy a higher end dishwashing machine, which brings with it some sense of longevity. Anyway, had a problem whilst under warranty (all good), and then a problem out of warranty - $260 from the Asco service centre, and then less than 12 months later, the same problem again, but they wont warranty it - surely a replacement of a new part should come with a 12 month warranty

Purchased for $1,400.00.

Jeff T
Jeff TMelbourne

Great frustration

We bought over a year ago, and it has been a constant source of frustration. As in reviews of other models, this has ruined towels, cotton clothes and even jeans. Everything is hard and unpleasant to use. Have tried using less detergent, extra rinses, warm wash, vinegar rinse, baking soda, lower spin speed all to no avail. Ditching this and buying another brand.

Maureen
MaureenMid North Coast, NSW

Great Machine

Love this machine. We purchased it in May 2020. So easy to use, I have tried many cycles, easy to clean. I have washed my super king coverlet & it washed it beautifully. I would recommend this machine .

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,300.00.

Hans
HansGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this machine.

Had this washing machine for 4 months now and have been using without any issues. I read a lot of reviews before and after purchasing the machine and realised lot of the issues are due to user error. Especially the water leaks if you overload the machine. No need to give a bad review for an excellent performing washing machine if you don’t have the common sense to use it.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,500.00.

Colwyn C.
Colwyn C.

Leaks constantly with design flaw, clothes not cleaned well at all, asko quality has fallen to a new low

After owning Bosch machines for 30 years we gave asko a try, worst mistake ever, it doesn't wash well and we have had 3 techs come out to try to resolve why it leaks water a lot of the time. Reason they say if you put too much detergent in it overflows via the dispensary. Considering the feedback line it only needs about 300 ml of water to then ruin your floors with leaks etc

Ive had it "leak" using no detergent so dispute the constant "Escuse" its suds

Worst still when i asked for a refund they said no as they mysteriously only have one visit recorded even though i have had 3.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,500.00.

Can you believe it! It leaks from the front door. WTH

We've used this washing machine for a month. I've used front loaders for over 15 years and this is the first time a washing machine has leaked from the front door. Unbelievable.

ASKO service is non existent. I was on hold for 20 mins with no answer. Outrageous!

Check out the image.

Kimarina M.asked

Have had the Asko for 4 months and find it is pilling most items of clothing. Apart from the hand wash cycle all cycles seem to be aggressive. I am turning garmets inside out, sorting loads according to fabric texture and weight, using mild detergent, weighing wash load, etc. In addition it does not rinse adequately. What can I do to improve performance?

You can create your own wash cycle buy going to the settings. It allows you to change the spin dry speed and temperature and rinse on. Select the closest wash to what you think is good the adjust the temperature spin speed etc then save to your favorite. The only thing I haven't figured out yet is the time it takes

Kimarina M.

Thanks I do that, I wash always cold, spin 400rpm in hope to reduce pilling. Washing cycle tumble speed cannot be altered which is the issue I think as all cycles seem too aggressive. I just wonder if something is wrong with the settings on my machine or the Asko model's performance is simply lousy.

JVF
JVF

Put simply, this model machine is as you say LOUSY- I have had mine 3 months, it is ruining my clothes, Asko are no help, their suggestions are all but laughable, t is almost like I am the problem. Millie j

Get an answer from our members and Asko representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines