W4086C, W4086P
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Asko

Paul
PaulThe Mallee, VIC

Love this New Washing Machine BUT Spin Programs sound like a Jet Engine!!

Purchased in November 2021 for $2,099.00.

Bruce
BruceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A fantastic machine.

This is a replacement for my 18year old W6021 which the heater died I decided it was probably not worth repairing.The new machine is a dream to use.It does a fantastic job and I have no complaints.

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,599.00.

rossc
rosscSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy this machine

Two days after delivery the machine was leaking water from front door.The door on the machine was sticking out and I said to the service guy this is not right and he told me I must of looked at a different model at the retailer.Then we couldn’t get short programme to work kept going into standby mode.I had to put towels down every time the machine was on.I requested a refund and it came through today,never ever again

Purchased in January 2021 at The Good Guys for $1,678.00.

Nick_S
Nick_SSydney, NSW

Was secretly hoping that it will live up to a good old ASKO standard

Purchased in September 2020.

msrtuckett
msrtuckettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy. Over-priced under-performing.

Do not waste your money.
Drains colour out of everything.
Error messages every second wash.
Takes over 3 hours for 'normal' cycle, but 'quick' cycle clothes come out dirty. Hubby complaining his shirts smell.
Absolute waste of money.
Only a few months old and has got much louder and clothes not spun properly.

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,699.00.

Qingyi Hua

The quality of this costly washing machine is terrible.

It sometimes shows errors. And only a few weeks after it warranty expires, a serious problem happened to it, which costed us a lot to fix it. To be honest, I cannot belive a $1,600 washing machine needs so much care when using this. The only benefit is that it washes very quietly.

Purchased in September 2018 at Appliances Online for $1,499.00.

NickC
NickCSydney Surrounds, NSW

Looking forward to another 19+ years of service

Purchased in October 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,899.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Jane C.
Jane C.

Misleading Advertising, Poor Communication, Poor Delivery and Installation

Purchased in June 2020 at Appliances Online.

Azat
AzatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this machine BUT it has one major problem.

Purchased in August 2019 at Betta Home Living for $1,600.00.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerHunter Region, NSW

Super Quiet

Our family is multi generational with children, blue collar and white collar workers. The machine caters for all our needs with great options for delicates through to heavy wash cycles. The 1600 spin really is an advantage because the clothes dry so much quicker whether you use the clothes line or dryer. The pause button is a good feature to add those forgotten pieces.

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,800.00.

guest
guestHunter Region, NSW

Very effective and efficient washer

This machine is great, I don’t separate colours and it’s never been an issue, delicate clothes I put in a wash bag but still in with the other clothes and never been a problem. Heaps of different programs to choose from or make your own. Can choose to shorten the cycle time, my fave is normal though, takes an hour and clothes are always clean. Love this machine.

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,700.00.

Judith Wilkes
Judith WilkesSoutheast, SA

very good washing machine

I use the 20 minute cycle to do most of my washing as my clothes are usually not very dirty, just need a freshen up. I sort my colors and whites, and it does get them clean. The rinse cycle gets the clothes dryer so it doesn't take very long to dry. The machine is quieter than my last machine and I love that it switches itself off at the end of the cycle

Purchased in July 2018 at not sure as I've had it for a long time.

Trish
TrishCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My Asko has proven to be dependable.

My present Asko washing machine I have used for 9 years and it is working as I write this. My previous washing machine was also Asko. I would advise purchasers to read and use Asko ‘Use and Care Guide’, particularly the Program Chart. I sort my washing to meet these programs which are comprehensive. Once a program is selected one must expect to wait the time set down on the Chart for completion. This is not a machine you interrupt once water intake commences, although this can be done in any emergency. There is a Quick program, but most would be regarded as long. I use the Wool/Hand at 30 degrees successfully for all my delicates.

Purchased in February 2010.

Marguerite
Marguerite

Gentle and with great functions easily selected

I have been a purchaser of Asko appliances for some time now. Their products are solidly constructed and easy to operate. Furthermore these front load machines are quiet and water efficient. This recent model treats my clothing with care and diligent cleaning, and I am pleased to note that having updated to a digital model I am able to operate the machine without complex selection process for cycles listed. The times are varied accordingly which is expected. I was able to upgrade to this specific model for no extra fee and consequently extend the warranty. In the 15 years of use with my prior machine I only had one visit for service, such is the exceptional quality of this brand.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys.

Charles H
Charles HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A good workhorse with a few quirks

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Jossanasked
W4086

Hi. I wonder how the pro wash washing system work in reality. I have seen some videos in youtube but they are all animated so it doesn’t really say anything about how the water stays in the drum. The video shows that the water and detergent, in the beginning of the wash, pumps through the system and sprays in to the drum from two inlets at the top. But then what? My questions/worries is as follows:

- Is the water circulating through the pump and sprays from the top during the whole wash circle?

- Are the laundry getting enough water in the bottom of the drum during the wash? Can you see the water level in the drum if you choose high water level for example?

- It also says in the commercal that the water sprays on top of the laundry during rinsing. Does that mean that the laundry never get the chance to soak from a high water level at the bottom of the drum at all during rinse cycles?

- Doesn't the pipes get clogged whith detergent by the way? If the rinsing water takes the same way to the top sprays as the detergent Im worrying that the first rins would be full of soap from the hoses?

I hope there is someone out there who can answer my questions.

Best regards
Josephine

Jossan

The question is about W4086p or the 9kg machines, the W4086c does not have the pro wash washing system.

Gary S.
Gary S.asked
W4086

Please advise which programme to use to wash towels on the W4086C.

I use "quick" most often. Other programmes will take more than 1 hour

Sheri
Sheriasked
W4086C

Hi, have just ordered this machine without realising there was no hot water inlet. Would you know the reason that Anko would do this? Is the wash equally good with cold water?

Kaye Tait
Kaye Tait

I did the same thing. Laundry is close to hot water storage so particularly wanted one with a hot water connection. I'm sure I'll still be happy.

Robert A.
Robert A.

The machine only has a cold water inlet because it heats the water to its preset temperature as per wash selection

Get an answer from our members and Asko representatives

Compare both Asko W4086
CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) $1,799.00$1,999.00
Capacity8 kg8 kg
Household Size 3-4 people3-4 people
Energy Rating4.5 star(s)5 star(s)
Water Rating4.5 star(s)5 star(s)
Dimensions 850 x 595 x 580 mm850 x 595 x 580 mm