9Atkins Advantage Shakes

85%15%0%

Side Effects None
User IntentWeight Loss
Weight Lost
Taste
4.3
Brand Manager for Atkins? Claim your listing.

Pat Calder
Pat CalderDarling Downs, QLD8 posts
  Milk Chocolate Protein Powder

Perfect quick breakfast

Only have the chocolate available here. It’s taken awhile to get used to the artificial sweetener taste. The shake tastes much better with 100mls of low fat milk. My preferred bkfst before work Show details
Taste
Cdub
Cdub4 posts
  Verified Milk Chocolate Protein Powder

Great weight loss tool

We use the chocolate and vanilla protein powders as part of our Keto diet. The flavour base is not over powering which makes them perfect to add ingredients to. We add nuts, frozen spinach cubes and fibre for added vitamins. They are very tasty and I find myself craving them. Show details
JackWebb
JackWebbSydney, NSW3 posts
  Cafe Caramel

Has helped me get back into shape

Have been using these shakes for sometime now and can honestly say they have helped me lose some weight whilst making me feel healthier in general. Have gone down a dress size and feel better knowing that. Show details
Taste
ruskiii
ruskiiiAU23 posts

Tweeking the shake

Have been using the shake intermittently when not wanting bacon and eggs for brekkie. At first did not really like the taste but have tweeted it to my taste. One scoop of chocolate lots of ice five or six berries and half a teaspoon of stevia with a half teaspoon of flaxseed meal with 250ml of water. Turns out real creamy and thick with no after taste. This works for me.

TalMaroochydore3 posts
Pierre
PierreShellharbour NSW23 posts
Shaz
Shaz

Loving Atkins products

I love it! I love the chocolate flavour!

I use this product when I run out of my other protein powder and I use it with oats,bannana, flaxseed,chiaseeds,ice,chilled water and tumeric (those are just ingredients that I have to have everyday) but with the Atkins chocolate flavour its yummy! Once a day sometimes twice as I am very active I train in Muay Thai, yoga and weightlifting. I think the price is reasonable I always find them on special too at different Coles too. I also love the Atkins nut chewy bar but I try not to have too many of them lol they're also yummy lol

L d'Cruz
L d'CruzSydney32 posts
Katherine
KatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Powdery texture

I didn't used the premixed and bought a tin of powder instead. Frankly I wasn't too impressed at first and found the texture powdery. I ended up mixing with a shot of coffee, two tablespoons of milk, a teaspoon of cocoa (I like more dark chocolate flavour, and crushed iced in the blender. By the end of the tin (11 shakes) I got used to the texture and actually started looking forward to my morning shake. I also managed to lose a kilo in the first week.

Mel83
Mel83Victoria36 posts
  Advantage Shakes

These shakes taste brilliant!

I am a big fan of these shakes as they are a great Atkins diet breakfast. I put a teaspoon of coffee and 2 tablespoons of cream in mine then put it through the blender with some ice, makes a terrific creamy chocolate shake which fills me until lunch time.
tastes great, filling, low carb
they are pretty expensive at almost $4 per shake, or $24 for a 10 serve tin (with twice as many carbs)
Sade+AyoMummy
Sade+AyoMummySYDNEY18 posts

LOVED it

i used these drinks (powder mixed with soy milk) to lose the baby pudge. honestly the taste... was fricken amazing and i loved it. only that it was so intense and filling that you couldnt drink more. i would have two a day as a way to avoid carb snack attacks.
taste.
i probably liked it too much and consumed more then needed... :)
Flossyfewclothes
FlossyfewclothesAU5 posts
  Advantage Shakes

So yummy it makes dieting easy!

This Shake is the ONLY one I have ever had success losing the weight with, it is very filling again THE only one that doesn't leave me hungry in a couple of hours! Very Very delicious, however Chocolate is the only flavour available in my local supermarket and I'm not too keen on Chocolate as a flavour of anything, I add a teaspoon of coffee to the mix, and this makes ALL the difference. I love this product SO much I will continue using after I reach my goal weight, and I'm certain to keep the weight off forever!
Delicious, saticfying, filling, and DELICIOUS
 Show reply
wickedge
wickedge2 posts
  Advantage Shakes

I really love the chocolate flavour, the drink is yummy and great to use in porridge in the morning to get that protein hit
Very handy and easy to use, great in porridge