ALDI Essential Health Slim & Trim

ALDI Essential Health Slim & Trim

Coffee, Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla

Mary B

Mary BVictoria

My favourite weight loss meal replacement shakes since I started my weight loss journey

I buy all flavours and my favourite would have to be coffee, I’ve been drinking these since March 2019 along with proper nutrition and intermittent fasting which has helped me and I’ve gone from 103.8kgs down to 65kgs

Purchased at ALDI for A$1.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Joe

JoeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome

I get mixed flavours and honestly love them more than others that ive tried. I can truly say I’m now a huge ambassador for Trim and Slim Shakes they are helping me I’m losing weight no hunger pains and starting to feel great again. So Thank you I highly recommended

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$1.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Anna o

Anna oSydney, NSW

Strawberry the only one that’s nice tasting

I Liked the taste of the strawberry. Was not to strong in taste and didn’t leave a bad taste. Only kept me full for short period of time, but I’m going to try my best to not eat Just after it.
But the chocolate was terrible..

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how ALDI Essential Health Slim & Trim compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Anna o

Anna oSydney, NSW

Chocolate was unbearable to drink.

Tried this chocolate flavour, really not a good taste.. i held it in my mouth and was telling myself “just swallow it and I just couldn’t” it tasted a bit toxic.
I enjoy the strawberry tho, I’ll give a 4 star review for that one.

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Gai

GaiCanberra Airport 2609, ACT

This is perfect for weight loss!

Purchased at ALDI for A$1.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
notruly

notrulyAustralia

Too bad about all that sugar

Tried all of them, so delicious. One of the best tasting shakes I've tried. To me they tasted like milkshakes once I made them. Such a great price as well! Too bad the high amount of fructose completely renders this useless.

Please do your research on fructose and it's impact on your body when you consume more than your body is use to before considering this product. If you think soft drinks are bad consider this, majority are sweetened by fructose.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Meisha B.

Meisha B.

Best shakes ever

I have tried all the flavors and I really like them all. They taste wonderful and for the first time trying this product compared to every shake protein and meal replacement this is the most filling and satisfying. I have been replacing 3 meals a day at present because I am 186kg and having big problems walking. So it was important for me to take drastic action. I am having a carrot and apple for snacks. I am also able to work out for the first time in years after a car accident thanks to my new energy levels. 4th week and counting doing great.

Purchased in December 2019 at Moroopna for A$1.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Mark Cowie

Mark Cowie

Finally losing weight

Started meal replacements, breakfast and lunch on second January. Have lost ten kilos in 18 days. Gone from 138 - 128 kgs. This works. Will definitely continue for twelve months. Hopefully will get to sub 100kgs.

Purchased in December 2019 at ALDI for A$1.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Ray Boyer

Ray BoyerPerth, WA

Very poor supply of product

Find it very hard to purchase I tried 4 stores in Perth northern suburbs today and not one sachet in any store and when I asked the staff about delivery there answer, I dont know,
Is anyone else having this problem

Purchased in November 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None

daz

daz

strawberry very nice to drink like a thick shake

strawberry slim n trim are very nice also i bought the coffee not tried as yet been on. it 2 days i like the products i dont eat during the day if so its the bar only and shake later during the day when feel hungry so far i beat the junk food because my mind saying be slim again first day in the toilet a lot and thats normal i had it with milk water i try also im sure like anything if u want to have a goal can be done i went the doctor they put u on a program 12 weeks i stuck to 800 to 1000 cal a day no exercise i work hard but i lost 7.7kg a month for 3 months then put back on quicker so this one great for me

Purchased in November 2019 at lyndhurst.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostNo change

I have to say this is best product on the market. Its that popular my local aldi run out. Well done guys great job.

Coffee is my favourite my daughters love the chocolate one . I wish we could by bulk on line. Its filling and affordable. Alot of other products i have tried and this is the best.

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for A$1.99.

Princess

PrincessNsw

Perfect I love the taste. Lost 3kg within 2 weeks, but stopped due to lack of discipline

Tried all flavours but loved the coffee more, it is very tasty compared to other milk shakes ,I love the sweetness everything but dislike the packaging please put it a tin

Purchased in September 2019 for A$2.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Ayse H.

Ayse H.South East Queensland, QLD

It’s not sugar! It’s FRUCTOSE PEOPLE!

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for A$2.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Gillian Mercylin

Gillian MercylinSydney, NSW

A 5 week review

I have tried herbalife in the past and was wowed. I recently compared the nutritional content between aldi's trim n slim and herbalife. Found it to be almost the same for like a smidge of the price. I started the aldi shake this morning and I'll update every week on how it has worked for me.
- I'm trying to lose a considerable amount t of weight after a baby (2 years now)
- I have a family holiday planned in 5 weeks so it's a good time to try this.
- I'm planning on doing what I did with herbalife. Shake in the morning and evening and salad with little to no dressing in the evenings. - 9/9/2019 - 1:28pm

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for A$1.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Kaylene S.

Kaylene S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tried many other brands, this is the one I'll stick with.

Purchased in October 2018.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

ROSE DE GRAAF

ROSE DE GRAAFPerth, WA

Very good products

All the sachets are great. I find them filling and lasts till the next meal. I would like to know how much caffeine is in them though? Can’t sleep after the coffee shake. Also, would like a diabetic version of this product. Low sugar and low carbs please.

Purchased in May 2019 at Aldi Westfield for A$1.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Jackie

JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent results - Lost 25KGS in 11 weeks

I have tried all flavours - enjoy the coffee and strawberry the most. I replaced breakfast and Dinner with the shake and had a portioned meal for lunch. Over 11 weeks I have lost 25kgs with this replacement shake which was combined with exercise everyday ,making a overwhelming weight loss for me.. I am still on the shakes as I would like to loose more weight and they are so enjoyable to drink. I highly recommend these shakes to anyone who wants excellent results ,Totally impressed with a awesome product.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$1.99.

Taste
Weight LostYes
shaneo

shaneoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

too much sugar

The strawberry and chocolate were my favorite flavours but unfortunately i will no longer be buying them I have noticed it has 23grams of sugar in a 55 gram packet that is close to 42% of sugar in the whole Package This is crazy in a so called package Health program .I will no longer be buying these I would be just as well off buying a ctn of flavoured milk . Shame Aldi shame

Purchased in March 2019 at Marybouough Aldi for A$1.99.

Helping me lose weight

I have been using Slim & Trim for just over three weeks and I'm seeing good results around my waistline. I was reluctant at first because of the sugar content but eating one of these prevents me from picking at all other additional food I would have craved throughout the day and it works until my next meal or shake, I was eating a lot more than 23g of sugar the shake contains. I am also saving money I would normally spend on fast food and bakery food. Strawberry is my favourite but I like them all, and I am happy with the results so far!

Purchased in February 2019.

Taste
Weight LostYes

Great product

Has definitely cut down our eating.good flavours and easy to make and drink.Have bought both the starter pack and loose packets.Find the individual packets deare but can select favourite flavours