ALDI Essential Health Slim & Trim

ALDI Essential Health Slim & Trim

Coffee, Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla

Perfect smoothie love it

Tried all the flavours, my favourite is strawberry because I love adding berries to create the perfect smoothie. Keeps me full during the day from 2-6pm, I use it to replace one meal for about 2 weeks now.

Purchased in October 2020 at ALDI for A$1.79.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo change

Just tried the coffee for the first time

I really liked the chocolate one, and I've tried the coffee flavour so good tastes way better than the iced coffees you get at the shops wayyyy less sweet it's so yummy. Only on day 2 so no weight loss to report yet but I'm going on an hour bike ride later and I'm going to do an hour exercise each day so excited to see what the future brings

Purchased in October 2020 at ALDI for A$1.79.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Shake Queen

Shake QueenPerth, WA

Great taste

I have been on Celebrity Slim for about 10 years and find hard to get sometimes. My sister buys the Aldi shakes so I tried one and they tasted very similar to Celebrity Slim but thicker. They are also cheaper than any other shake. I have tried a few brands and this would be the best. I tried Lady Shake and took one mouthful and tipped the rest out alas they were too sweet and disgusting. Thanks Aldi for stocking the best shake

Purchased in September 2020 at Cannington, WA for A$1.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how ALDI Essential Health Slim & Trim compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Lozza Kezza

Lozza KezzaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great price and very tasty

I wanted to buy Celebrity Slim but they were out of stock. I had heard about the Aldi Slim and Trim so gave them a go instead. Its only been a few days so no weight loss to comment on but the shakes are a winner with me. Just the right consistency and dissolve easily just in a shaker (other products say you need a nutri bullet to get them smooth). They have a good amount of protein too. At $2 per serve, you can't go wrong.

Vicky

VickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love all

I agree with Kjane would like to buy a bulk pack as as most of the time its hard to buy any of them at our store, shelf most of the time is empty

Purchased in August 2020 at ALDI for A$1.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Shift Worker

Shift Worker

Great value for money in comparison to more expensive brands

I would like to say that I have tried all flavours and compared this product to the results I got from Celebrity slim. The results were on-par with an average weight loss of 1kg per week and roughly 1cm per body area per week. Keep in mind that these results are coming from somebody who is already very close to their natural ideal body weight using it as a meal replacement for breakfast an most lunches.

The flavour of all the shakes was just like having a milkshake. Also, there was a thick consistency which made it more filling and enjoyable to consume. Keep in mind that this product has a high fructose content though which is not as bad as glucose but still comes in unnaturally high levels and isnt that good either.

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI for A$2.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and None
Side Effects
  • None
Kjane

Kjane

Not bad

Decent flavour, not too sweet. I would prefer if they were sold in a bulk pack instead of having to purchase multiple separate sachets at a time. Other flavours were nice as well.
haven't noticed much difference in weight but may need to give it more time as I have only been substituting one meal a day

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Mary B

Mary BVictoria

My favourite weight loss meal replacement shakes since I started my weight loss journey

I buy all flavours and my favourite would have to be coffee, I’ve been drinking these since March 2019 along with proper nutrition and intermittent fasting which has helped me and I’ve gone from 103.8kgs down to 65kgs

Purchased at ALDI for A$1.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Joe

JoeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome

I get mixed flavours and honestly love them more than others that ive tried. I can truly say I’m now a huge ambassador for Trim and Slim Shakes they are helping me I’m losing weight no hunger pains and starting to feel great again. So Thank you I highly recommended

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$1.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None

Anna o

Anna oSydney, NSW

Strawberry the only one that’s nice tasting

I Liked the taste of the strawberry. Was not to strong in taste and didn’t leave a bad taste. Only kept me full for short period of time, but I’m going to try my best to not eat Just after it.
But the chocolate was terrible..

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
Anna o

Anna oSydney, NSW

Chocolate was unbearable to drink.

Tried this chocolate flavour, really not a good taste.. i held it in my mouth and was telling myself “just swallow it and I just couldn’t” it tasted a bit toxic.
I enjoy the strawberry tho, I’ll give a 4 star review for that one.

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
Gai

GaiCanberra Airport 2609, ACT

This is perfect for weight loss!

Purchased at ALDI for A$1.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
notruly

notrulyAustralia

Too bad about all that sugar

Tried all of them, so delicious. One of the best tasting shakes I've tried. To me they tasted like milkshakes once I made them. Such a great price as well! Too bad the high amount of fructose completely renders this useless.

Please do your research on fructose and it's impact on your body when you consume more than your body is use to before considering this product. If you think soft drinks are bad consider this, majority are sweetened by fructose.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI.

Meisha B.

Meisha B.

Best shakes ever

I have tried all the flavors and I really like them all. They taste wonderful and for the first time trying this product compared to every shake protein and meal replacement this is the most filling and satisfying. I have been replacing 3 meals a day at present because I am 186kg and having big problems walking. So it was important for me to take drastic action. I am having a carrot and apple for snacks. I am also able to work out for the first time in years after a car accident thanks to my new energy levels. 4th week and counting doing great.

Purchased in December 2019 at Moroopna for A$1.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Mark Cowie

Mark Cowie

Finally losing weight

Started meal replacements, breakfast and lunch on second January. Have lost ten kilos in 18 days. Gone from 138 - 128 kgs. This works. Will definitely continue for twelve months. Hopefully will get to sub 100kgs.

Purchased in December 2019 at ALDI for A$1.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None

Ray Boyer

Ray BoyerPerth, WA

Very poor supply of product

Find it very hard to purchase I tried 4 stores in Perth northern suburbs today and not one sachet in any store and when I asked the staff about delivery there answer, I dont know,
Is anyone else having this problem

Purchased in November 2019.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
daz

daz

strawberry very nice to drink like a thick shake

strawberry slim n trim are very nice also i bought the coffee not tried as yet been on. it 2 days i like the products i dont eat during the day if so its the bar only and shake later during the day when feel hungry so far i beat the junk food because my mind saying be slim again first day in the toilet a lot and thats normal i had it with milk water i try also im sure like anything if u want to have a goal can be done i went the doctor they put u on a program 12 weeks i stuck to 800 to 1000 cal a day no exercise i work hard but i lost 7.7kg a month for 3 months then put back on quicker so this one great for me

Purchased in November 2019 at lyndhurst.

Weight LostNo change

I have to say this is best product on the market. Its that popular my local aldi run out. Well done guys great job.

Coffee is my favourite my daughters love the chocolate one . I wish we could by bulk on line. Its filling and affordable. Alot of other products i have tried and this is the best.

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for A$1.99.

Princess

PrincessNsw

Perfect I love the taste. Lost 3kg within 2 weeks, but stopped due to lack of discipline

Tried all flavours but loved the coffee more, it is very tasty compared to other milk shakes ,I love the sweetness everything but dislike the packaging please put it a tin

Purchased in September 2019 for A$2.00.

Ayse H.

Ayse H.South East Queensland, QLD

It’s not sugar! It’s FRUCTOSE PEOPLE!

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for A$2.00.

Debbie A.asked

Essential Health Slim & Trim - Strawberry

I am allergic to artificial sweeteners can you tell me if the shakes have any in them, including, natvia, stevia etc

Why ask reviewers?

Debbie A.

Its for questions and answers, why not?

Happy

Happyasked

Essential Health Slim & Trim

Is slim & trim a standard product in aldi

Customer

Yes its always in stock.

Vicky

Vickyasked

Essential Health Slim & Trim

Has anyone bought these shakes in bulk, just wondering how many in carton

Reviewer R.

Check on your next visit

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

The ALDI Essential Health Slim & Trim is a meal replacement shake. There’s no suggested meal plan by ALDI, so it's a great option if you’re looking for a shake that you can tailor to your own needs.

When putting together your meal plan, keep in mind that the ALDI shakes are high in sugar, so try to balance your shake with healthy snacks throughout the day. This meal replacement shake is popular and many have said that they are not able to purchase this product in bulk because it flies off the shelf so quickly. Packed into individual sachets, which are often on sale for under $2, the shake is available in a variety of flavours, such as coffee, strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate.

What reviewers liked about ALDI Essential Health Slim & Trim

• In terms of taste and texture, the ALDI shake seemed to be a similar quality to other more expensive weight loss drinks.
  • Many reviewers have said that the ALDI shake is helping them lose weight and that they see the results that they are looking for.
  • The affordable price of $2 a sachet was a recurring point of praise for reviewers, who saved money by using the ALDI shakes instead of buying other foods.
  • Multiple reviewers said that they had tried other weight loss products but kept coming back to ALDI shakes, as they were seeing better results for a cheaper price.
Compare all 4 ALDI Essential Health Slim & Trim
CategoryWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement