Coffee, Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla

• Taste
  • Weight Lost
Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

These Shakes taste great.

I have been on these shakes for 1 week now. So far, I've had the Vanilla & the Coffee shakes. They taste absolutely delicious and they keep me full and satisfied for most of the day. I've been replacing 1 or 2 meals a day with the shakes and having a light meal at dinner consisting of some sort of meat, mixed steamed vegetables and a salad. Prior to starting the shakes, I weighed 105.7kg. In my first week on the shakes, I have lost 4.5kg. WOW!!! I am extremely happy. I have quite a lot more weight to lose, but with the help of the shakes and a sensible eating plan and some exercise, I'm looking forward to seeing the new me in the not so distant future.

Purchased in May 2021.

KatieHenryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Weightloss of 7 kgs thanks to Aldi Slim & Trim shakes.

All flavours are yummy but the coffee flavour is my favourite.
When I started, I was mixing it with milk instead of water and then moved to half milk half water as I was less hungry and now just water.
Most days I have 2 shakes and then enjoy a nice dinner and small after dinner treat.
I have been using the MyFitnessPal app to track my kilojoules and staying in the 5100kj per day as I don't have a very active lifestyle.
I have been losing around 500gm per week since I started and am so happy to shift the weight I gained due to lockdowns in 2020.
I can't thank Aldi enough for this quality product!

berney01

berney01Melbourne

why have you changed the formula??

Have been using these shakes for a while now mainly the Coffee, Vanilla and Chocolate (Strawberry too sickly). Have notice last year the formula has changed, do we know why??

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how ALDI Essential Health Slim & Trim compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Jeanette

JeanetteWestern Australia

Happy at last

I have been on a weight loss challenge at work. I have tried light and easy, takes a while to loose weight,
Joined weight watchers reached my goal but gained again. This time tried the Aldi shakes. Replaced
1 or sometimes 2 meals a day. Small salad or tip top sandwich thins. I am so happy with the results,
It has been 10 weeks and I have lost 11 kl. Not tired, more energy, and everyone tells me how great I look. I found this diet easy than the others and will stick with it this time 4 kl to go. I only like the vanilla and strawberry, Thank Aldi shakes.

Purchased in January 2021 at ALDI for $1.79.

Carmilla

CarmillaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Coffee flavour is awesome!!!

Tried healthy mummy smoothies but had bad side effects due to my antidepressants mixed with the smoothie powder ingredients .Tried these and no side effects, Not to mention these are delicious with vitasoy almond milk its just like an iced coffee easy to stick to.

Purchased in March 2021 at ALDI for $1.98.

ColinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Taste

I love the chocolate trim and slim. I buy at least 40 packets a fortnight. They have a very different horrible taste, I'm wondering if there's a reason for this.

max

maxCoombabah

What have they done to the flavour?

We have been purchasing the coffee flavoured meal replacement sachets ever since they appeared in the stores but in the past few weeks we have noticed a marked difference in the flavour. They no longer have an obvious coffee flavour which is disappointing.

Purchased for $1.99.

Rhonda Smith

Rhonda Smith Sydney, NSW

Love the shakes

I just love theses shakes, I have tried alot of shakes and protein powders and the aldi shake is by far the best tasting I hope they never change the recipe because it's perfect.

My Daily Go-To for my weight loss journey

Purchased in November 2020 at ALDI for $1.99.

Mark F.

Ps. A simple little trick if you like them ice cold, I put the sachets in the freezer for half an hour (easy because they're foil sealed single serve)

Birdman

BirdmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works for me

Purchased in December 2020 at ALDI for $1.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
NiNES

NiNESAU

WOW !

I tried Choc, Vanilla, Strawberry. The usual 3 flavours and they are the perfect percentage of flavour and thickness. I'm hooked, not only do they work in terms of stopping cravings and stopping the in-between snacking, they are seriously filling. I have one shake a day 2 salads with trout and a regular dinner. Walk at least 5,000 steps daily , voila off comes 3 kilos in 5 weeks. Love these shakes. My food bill has also reduced. How COOL!

Purchased in November 2020 at ALDI for $2.00.

Customer

Customer

Perfect smoothie love it

Tried all the flavours, my favourite is strawberry because I love adding berries to create the perfect smoothie. Keeps me full during the day from 2-6pm, I use it to replace one meal for about 2 weeks now.

Purchased in October 2020 at ALDI for $1.79.

Ad

Just tried the coffee for the first time

I really liked the chocolate one, and I've tried the coffee flavour so good tastes way better than the iced coffees you get at the shops wayyyy less sweet it's so yummy. Only on day 2 so no weight loss to report yet but I'm going on an hour bike ride later and I'm going to do an hour exercise each day so excited to see what the future brings

Purchased in October 2020 at ALDI for $1.79.

Shake Queen

Shake QueenPerth, WA

Great taste

I have been on Celebrity Slim for about 10 years and find hard to get sometimes. My sister buys the Aldi shakes so I tried one and they tasted very similar to Celebrity Slim but thicker. They are also cheaper than any other shake. I have tried a few brands and this would be the best. I tried Lady Shake and took one mouthful and tipped the rest out alas they were too sweet and disgusting. Thanks Aldi for stocking the best shake

Purchased in September 2020 at Cannington, WA for $1.99.

Lozza Kezza

Lozza KezzaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great price and very tasty

I wanted to buy Celebrity Slim but they were out of stock. I had heard about the Aldi Slim and Trim so gave them a go instead. Its only been a few days so no weight loss to comment on but the shakes are a winner with me. Just the right consistency and dissolve easily just in a shaker (other products say you need a nutri bullet to get them smooth). They have a good amount of protein too. At $2 per serve, you can't go wrong.

Vicky

VickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love all

I agree with Kjane would like to buy a bulk pack as as most of the time its hard to buy any of them at our store, shelf most of the time is empty

Purchased in August 2020 at ALDI for $1.99.

Shift Worker

Shift Worker

Great value for money in comparison to more expensive brands

I would like to say that I have tried all flavours and compared this product to the results I got from Celebrity slim. The results were on-par with an average weight loss of 1kg per week and roughly 1cm per body area per week. Keep in mind that these results are coming from somebody who is already very close to their natural ideal body weight using it as a meal replacement for breakfast an most lunches.

The flavour of all the shakes was just like having a milkshake. Also, there was a thick consistency which made it more filling and enjoyable to consume. Keep in mind that this product has a high fructose content though which is not as bad as glucose but still comes in unnaturally high levels and isnt that good either.

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI for $2.00.

Kjane

Kjane

Not bad

Decent flavour, not too sweet. I would prefer if they were sold in a bulk pack instead of having to purchase multiple separate sachets at a time. Other flavours were nice as well.
haven't noticed much difference in weight but may need to give it more time as I have only been substituting one meal a day

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI.

Mary B

Mary BVictoria

My favourite weight loss meal replacement shakes since I started my weight loss journey

I buy all flavours and my favourite would have to be coffee, I’ve been drinking these since March 2019 along with proper nutrition and intermittent fasting which has helped me and I’ve gone from 103.8kgs down to 65kgs

Purchased at ALDI for $1.99.

Joe

JoeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome

I get mixed flavours and honestly love them more than others that ive tried. I can truly say I’m now a huge ambassador for Trim and Slim Shakes they are helping me I’m losing weight no hunger pains and starting to feel great again. So Thank you I highly recommended

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for $1.99.

Vonnie E.

Vonnie E.asked

Essential Health Slim & Trim - Coffee

Is this product suitable for milk intolerant users

Reviewer R.

Suggest you check the labelling or contact Aldi ... to be sure.

Contains milk.

Bernadette

Bernadetteasked

Essential Health Slim & Trim

Has anyone here used this while breastfeeding could someone tell.me is it safe to do so please ?

Don't know

Reviewer R.

What does the package say?

TG9803asked

Essential Health Slim & Trim

Has anyone who is lactose intolerant tried these shakes and how were you after?
I can have a small amount of milk before reacting but was hoping to replace 2 meals.

Dingogurl
Dingogurl

I am lactose intolerant and have no problems with these shakes as there are no low fat or skim milk ingredients which will make me suffer badly.. I use water to make them.

See all ALDI Essential Health Slim & Trim questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Essential Health Slim & Trim

The ALDI Essential Health Slim & Trim is a meal replacement shake. There’s no suggested meal plan by ALDI, so it's a great option if you’re looking for a shake that you can tailor to your own needs.

When putting together your meal plan, keep in mind that the ALDI shakes are high in sugar, so try to balance your shake with healthy snacks throughout the day. This meal replacement shake is popular and many have said that they are not able to purchase this product in bulk because it flies off the shelf so quickly. Packed into individual sachets, which are often on sale for under $2, the shake is available in a variety of flavours, such as coffee, strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate.

What reviewers liked about ALDI Essential Health Slim & Trim

• In terms of taste and texture, the ALDI shake seemed to be a similar quality to other more expensive weight loss drinks.
  • Many reviewers have said that the ALDI shake is helping them lose weight and that they see the results that they are looking for.
  • The affordable price of $2 a sachet was a recurring point of praise for reviewers, who saved money by using the ALDI shakes instead of buying other foods.
  • Multiple reviewers said that they had tried other weight loss products but kept coming back to ALDI shakes, as they were seeing better results for a cheaper price.
Compare all 4 ALDI Essential Health Slim & Trim
CategoryWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement