Essential Health Slim & Trim (Aldi)

Essential Health Slim & Trim (Aldi)

Chocolate, Coffee, Strawberry and Vanilla

See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ayse H.

Ayse H.South East Queensland, QLD

It’s not sugar! It’s FRUCTOSE PEOPLE!

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for $2.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Gillian Mercylin

Gillian MercylinSydney, NSW

A 5 week review

I have tried herbalife in the past and was wowed. I recently compared the nutritional content between aldi's trim n slim and herbalife. Found it to be almost the same for like a smidge of the price. I started the aldi shake this morning and I'll update every week on how it has worked for me.
- I'm trying to lose a considerable amount t of weight after a baby (2 years now)
- I have a family holiday planned in 5 weeks so it's a good time to try this.
- I'm planning on doing what I did with herbalife. Shake in the morning and evening and salad with little to no dressing in the evenings. - 9/9/2019 - 1:28pm

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for $1.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Kaylene S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tried many other brands, this is the one I'll stick with.

Purchased in October 2018.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
ROSE DE GRAAF

ROSE DE GRAAFPerth, WA

Very good products

All the sachets are great. I find them filling and lasts till the next meal. I would like to know how much caffeine is in them though? Can’t sleep after the coffee shake. Also, would like a diabetic version of this product. Low sugar and low carbs please.

Purchased in May 2019 at Aldi Westfield for $1.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Jackie

JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent results - Lost 25KGS in 11 weeks

I have tried all flavours - enjoy the coffee and strawberry the most. I replaced breakfast and Dinner with the shake and had a portioned meal for lunch. Over 11 weeks I have lost 25kgs with this replacement shake which was combined with exercise everyday ,making a overwhelming weight loss for me.. I am still on the shakes as I would like to loose more weight and they are so enjoyable to drink. I highly recommend these shakes to anyone who wants excellent results ,Totally impressed with a awesome product.

Purchased in January 2019 for $1.99.

Taste
Weight LostYes

shaneo

shaneoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

too much sugar

The strawberry and chocolate were my favorite flavours but unfortunately i will no longer be buying them I have noticed it has 23grams of sugar in a 55 gram packet that is close to 42% of sugar in the whole Package This is crazy in a so called package Health program .I will no longer be buying these I would be just as well off buying a ctn of flavoured milk . Shame Aldi shame

Purchased in March 2019 at Marybouough Aldi for $1.99.

Helping me lose weight

I have been using Slim & Trim for just over three weeks and I'm seeing good results around my waistline. I was reluctant at first because of the sugar content but eating one of these prevents me from picking at all other additional food I would have craved throughout the day and it works until my next meal or shake, I was eating a lot more than 23g of sugar the shake contains. I am also saving money I would normally spend on fast food and bakery food. Strawberry is my favourite but I like them all, and I am happy with the results so far!

Purchased in February 2019.

Taste
Weight LostYes

Great product

Has definitely cut down our eating.good flavours and easy to make and drink.Have bought both the starter pack and loose packets.Find the individual packets deare but can select favourite flavours

Phuong Anh Nguyen

Phuong Anh NguyenNSW, 2560

Great taste

I have just started using this product, but so far I have to say I am enjoying it. There are several flavours to try: chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and coffee. Hopefully I would loose some kg in the following weeks.

Updating: I have used this product for a week now and I feel very positive. I've been on a positive mood for the whole week using this product. It tastes great and does not give me a hungry-stomach feel at all. Would definitely continue to use it.

Yvonne Karim

Yvonne Karim

GREAT product!

I've experimented with diet fads for quite some time now, testing them out to see, first hand, the changes to my body! I recently tried the Slim & Trim range from Aldi and I loved the taste. For me, this substituted my meal throughout the day. I have tried all the flavours, and let me tell you, blended with ice, it makes for the PERFECT dessert. My favorite flavour was the Coffee one! Overall, great product, at such a competitive price!

I lost 16kgs in 10 weeks

Gluten free winner!!!!

After recently being diagnosed with caeliacs and having to go on a gluten free diet I could no longer have my celebratory slim shakes. Aldi slim and trim are perfect, gluten free, and tastes great. Depending on the day and my roster I have them for brekky, afternoon pickup or 3am during night duty..... feels me up when I'm looking for a real sugar fix. Better for me than a bag of lollies...

Narelle R

Narelle RSydney

Taste great!!

I have tried all the flavours and so has my husband. They're easy and make us feel full. I blend the chocolate and vanilla with 200ml cold water, hand full of ice and a frozen banana and they thicken up like a thickshake. I've put raspberries and strawberries in the strawberry shake with the same effect. They do have a lot of sugar but 205 calories is still 205 calories. So unless you're a diabetic it wouldn't be a problem. The whole basis of weight loss is calorie intake and exercise. I would recommend these for anyone who wants to lose weight.

Mel

MelAU

Can't live without these! The coffee is delicious!

As a time poor Mum with a 1 and 4 year old , trying to get out the door having eaten breakfast was a struggle in itself. I decided to try these in January for a quick breakfast on the go and of course to lose a bit of weight. I have continued having one everyday for breakfast and it is now August and I have lost 9 kgs!
I don't care for any of the other flavours but I am totally addiced to the coffee flavour.
For the people complaining about the sugar content in my eyes it may have a bit of sugar in it but it comes down to convenience for me and losing some weight on it outweighs the high sugar content. It has worked for me and fits in with my lifestyle so I highly recommend it.

A must have

I have only tried vanilla but I might branch out and try coffee as well this time
Best tasting meal replacement I have ever tasted. I have certainly tasted a few over my long life
Now I have left qld and in Tassie with no ALDI so every time I hear of anyone going up there I get them to bring me back an arm full lol

Jess H

Jess HMelbourne

Sugar, sugar, more sugar!

Great taste, especially the coffee - so much sugar though! I would love for a sugar free version of this as that much sugar just defeats the purpose of having a weight lose mix!

Love the coffee.

Great shakes , great flavour , but sooooo much sugar. Please Aldi get us a low sugar shake. The chocolate and the coffee are by far the best , the strawberry and the vanilla are just too sweet for me.

LiamF

LiamFMelbourne

Decent flavour

I have tried the vanilla and strawberry flavours, the vanilla is my favourite! I don’t think it is a very good alternative to meals though, I tend to use them if I am not hungry but should have something to eat.

Diana

DianaGuildford West

Perfect meal replacement

I love them all I have tried all the flavours all very nice I enjoyed the taste very much I do think they are the best on the market at the moment

Nadine

NadineIvanhoe, Melbourne

I love this product, I have it for Breakfast, sometimes for lunch or Dinner if I’m Not feeling hungr

I have had all the flavors, Chocolate,Coffee, Strawberry and Vanilla, And sometimes I might add a few fresh Strawberries into the Vanilla,for that little extra, and in the summer I have added some crushed ice cube, yummy.