The Man Shake

The Man Shake

Banana, Caramel, Choc Mint, Chocolate, Coffee and 2 more

It worked....Then it didn't....Then it did...then the recipe changed. I'm out.

I have tried all the flavours. Vanilla and Chocolate was the most palatable. Carmel was the worst. Until this morning. They must have changed the recipe as my new bag this morning tastes nothing like the old one I had just finished.

I had two bags so I opened up another one just to double check. Nope. Horrid. Absolutely. After working out how stop the constipation (organic pysllum husk 1tsp btw per shake). They changed the flavours. This product REALLY does work but the flavours are all over the shop! Gutted for the 3rd time. BTW lost 5kg.

I did have the bars the other day and they were really good. So for the love of god don't change it! It works! So so bummed, off to find another solution.

Purchased in April 2019 for $80.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Excellent product

Ive started using the man shake 1 week ago, till this day ive lost 5kgs , thats without starving myself, ive recently finished the banana favour now starting the coffee one so far awesome taste, will be continuing this program
Thankyou manshake im glad this works keep up the great work

Purchased in April 2019.

Thanks for the great feedback & well done on an awesome start!!

It's doing it's job plus my blood pressure has come down on

Coffee flavour is good the vanilla is thick and gluggie got the chocmint but haven't tried it yet . The chic peanut and the chocmint bars are good. The man shake was a good choice

Purchased in January 2019 at Linen Line for $220.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes

Great program that works for you

The program is geared to your individual ability. For example I am now 70+ and so the workouts were limited to my ability to perform them but with optional workouts if I wanted to do more and the videos were like having my own personal trainer in the room with me. There was ample time inbetween workouts to recover but at the end of it, about 15 minutes including rest time, my heart rate was up and I felt well within myself. As for the Manshake product, well so many varied recipes for using it, it was a great help. The protein bars? Well I had just one, the chocolate and to be honest I didnt like them, Ive only had one. Instead I made an avocado dip with fat free yoghurt and a little chilli and a few Mission plain cornchips. More than enough for a healthy snack.

Purchased in February 2019 at online with the Manshake website.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes

A Good start to healthier eating

I have tried all flavours of manshakes and man bars. They are all very nice and reasonably filling. In 4 weeks I've lost 5kg but more importantly it has opened my eyes to healthier eating with
Information from Adams booklet. I will now have to stop the Manshake diet because quiet frankly its pretty expensive. But it has certainly been a great start to my understanding of healthy eating. Thanks guys.

Purchased in January 2019 at On line for $249.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Extreme Constipation.

I have taken Man Shakes for 4 days and had to stop as I had an extreme bout of constipation,I hydrated more than normal. Disposed of the unused amount. I will not use again,and I do not recommend this product.

Purchased in February 2019 for $44.95.

Great flavours

The Vanilla is bar far the best. Although all the flavours I have tried have been good. I have dropped 2 kg over the first week and still had a night with a few beers and a BBQ.

Purchased in January 2019 at Weight Losers for $129.00.

Taste
Weight LostYes

Excellent Product and Easy

Tastes of shakes are awesome, my favourite is coffee. So convenient and easy to use. The man bars are also delicious to eat. This product has made feels healthier me.

Purchased in February 2019 for $214.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Weight LostYes

Great Taste and really filling.

I love Vanilla and the coffee shake. They are really nice. The chocolate one is also good, which is a nice change as I have had some other shakes and the chocolate is always very fake tasting. Very happy with the shakes and am staying to see results.

Purchased in February 2019 for $144.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

So easy! So convenient!

I’ve tried coffee, chocolate, vanilla and caramel and they’re all good. It’s so easy and convenient and means I can get a nutritious meal on the run when I’m too busy at work to get something. The man bars are great for a snack.

Purchased in February 2019 for $215.00.

Taste
Weight LostYes
Thanks so much for the great feedback Reg! All the best! Team Man Shake

Lost 3kg in 2 weeks

Really liked the banana flavour that is my favourite, also like the chocolate and choc/mint, but not a huge fan of the vanilla. I first made it with 300ml water but found it too dense so now have it with 450ml water which is perfect for me. Does a great job of keeping you full until your next shake or meal. Have lost 3kg in 2 weeks and that is going for a 30min walk most nights, all great product to help assist with your weight loss goal.

Purchased in February 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

What a great idea

The man shake has Great flavours. It Tastes good. So much easier to lose weight on the man shake and the man challenge is a great combination of healthy eating and exercise. Great job guys

Purchased in January 2019 for $220.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes

Fast results and so easy!

Currently in week 4 of The Man Challenge and have lost 5+kg already. I have Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate and Caramel - Caramel being my least favourite but is OK with iced water. Will definitely do the challenge again next time it comes around.

Purchased in January 2019 for $135.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes

yes it does fill you up.

Its like a really thick, thick shake. I like the chocolate and vanilla so far. Coffee is on the way. I didn't have any expectations. My body is resisting to loose the weight and somewhat frustrating. I will persist. I am a truckie so activity is abit awkward.

Purchased in January 2019.

Taste

Small change. Big results.

My son has simply substituted 2 meals per day with a Man Shake and continues to lose around a kilo per week. Chocolate is definitely his favourite. Im impressed with his initial results. He has found it an easy and enjoyable option to help him feel and look better.

Purchased in February 2019.

Taste
Weight LostYes

Surprised at how filling it is.

My partner is on the man shake and I am on the lady shake. We are both loving it, especially how filling it is.
My partner has tried vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, caramel and choc mint. Carmel is his favourite.
I’ve tried the chocolate and choc mint and choc mint is my favourite.

Feel like it’s lasted longer than expected too and we’ve been taking it as recommended.

Purchased in January 2019 at Online.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and None

Actually losing some kilos

Tried chocolate, caramel, coffee and vanilla. Vanilla is the best flavour, easy to drink, fixed the hunger, chocolate man bar keeps you going in between. Lost 8kg in 3 weeks

Purchased in January 2019 for $199.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Fully sick bro

Love the choc Mint Man bars. All the shake flavours are really good especially when you mix them together.
Caramel/Banana or Vanilla/Coffee.
Loved the man challenge and will be doing it as a regular thing me thinks

Purchased in January 2019 for $199.00.

Additional Physical Activities Sport

Keeping a Man Shake diary

A rough 1st week due to work functions however now going ok 2 weeks in and beginning the 3rd week. Keeping a "diary" (sad), but it helps monitor behaviours - that's how I am learning weekend beers have stopped, unfortunately weekend wine has replace it!. Still, down 2kgs - 8 to go! Not snacking of an evening, not feeling like I am missing out or hungry.

Purchased in February 2019 for $200.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

IT REALLY WORKS

Banana, Chocolate, Strawberry, Choc Mint, Coffee. Coffee and Banana are my favourites. Have mixed Banana and Chocolate together and that makes a great combo.
These are easy to make and most importantly easy to maintain and I will be staying on them until all the weight is gone..
Weight is coming off now every week, and its easy. Love it.

Purchased in January 2019.