The Man Shake

Chocolate, Banana, Coffee, etc... (See All)
See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Man Shake

Neemer
NeemerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn't Live Up to Hype

I have watched the ads for months and have tried shakes in the past as a way to shed the kgs. So I thought I would try the Man Shake. I bought the 4 large bags for the price of 3. I bought 4 flavours. Vanilla, Chocolate, Banana and Cookies and Cream. All of the flavours tasted nice. So I embarked on replacing 2 meals a day with shakes. I have done this for about a month and lost basically nothing. I only had one cheat meal a week as suggested but still no result. After this period of time, which I think I have given it a fair shot it has proven, at least in my case, a dud.

Russell Family
Russell FamilySoutheast, SA

Great so far

Been on The Man Shake now for just three weeks and have peeled off 5kg. Good start for me as I cannot exercise like I use to due to a severe back problem. I can only walk with the aid of a stick and not that far. As I was making a bigger tyre around myself I felt I had to do something not just for health but to possibly ease the weight on my backs pinched nerve. I have no real goal but to just lose weight and see how it affects my back and where the journey takes me. Started at 122kg down to 116.5kg give or take. Prefer the Vanilla and Coffee shakes and any type of the bars. One question I have is now that it is Winter are there plans to make a Soup??? Really good option for cold weather!!

CherylSydney

Leave me alone

I am a female who is not overweight and have tried many, many times to stop getting emails. The company ignores my request. When I tried to contact them directly the website said it was no long in existant.

Troubled x firey
Troubled x fireySouth East Queensland, QLD

Manshake don’t stand by their quality garuntee

Purchased the man shake for the past 6 months and got a really bad batch of banana flavoured and immediately put them both aside and contacted the man shake and gave them all the details only for them to keep sending requests for the same details when they finally gave up this stall tactic said it was passed on to the relevant party. Nothing heard back . I would assume after spending hundreds on this product I would be given some form of respect and arrangements made to return the faulty products. Instead just ignore me instead. I’m also going to contact the fair trade department as I believe I am now entitled to a refund. My advice is stay clear it’s too expensive to recurve poor quality and no support.

Purchased in for $232.

Terry D.The Man ShakeSend a private message

Shayne
ShayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too many carbs

As a product it's great but as I'm a type 2 diabetic it's not good. The reason why, it has too many carbs that burn into sugar. My sugar levels stayed at 10. I've now purchased my own Earth vegan protein which has 77g and 5g of carbs. My sugar levels are back to <6. Look for protein powders that have high protein 75> and carbs <6.

Purchased in for $150.

Alan B.
Alan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish

The banana had an off malt like taste, it didn't mix well and was very clumpy. I'm lactose intolerant but the website said it contains a minimal amount of lactose to the point where it doesn't affect lactose intolerant people. An hour after drinking it I had explosive diarrhea and stomach cramps so bad I had to leave work. The pain was so bad I couldn't even sit down. Complete waste of money.

Purchased in for $44.95.

Rubbish

Had vanilla flavour ,was almost gagging by the end of the first glass .After taste terrible.stomache gurgled and the n couldn't go far from the toilet still needed to eat

Purchased in for $44.99.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Carlos
CarlosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn’t work, waste of money

Try the man shake for two months, didn’t lost any kg.
The only thing l lose was my money.
Don’t waste your money.
Don’t understand how it has so many good reviews.

Russell
RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wasn’t diabetic friendly as advertised

Tastes good, keeps the full feeling but my sugar levels more than doubled when I was using the man shake. I lost a little weight but could not sustain the 13+ readings for my blood sugar. I stopped eating the man bar first but that didn’t change my blood sugar levels, then stopped the man shake and my blood levels returned to between 5.6 to 6.0. If you are diabetic (I am type 2) don’t buy the $249.00 package like I did, buy a single pack to test it first.

Purchased in for $249.

Rob
Rob

The Man Shake… Life changer!

I’ve been overweight basically all my life. With The Man Shake it has changed my life! Now 22.2kg down, I’m at the best weight I’ve been for about 30 years! Still more work to go to get to the ideal weight but this has been the best tool to get my weight down slow and steady…

Dave
Dave

Great meal replacement

Iv got vegan vanilla and vegan chocolate, I had surgery to fight esophagus cancer and I am unable to eat solid food so I brought these to help keep my calories up. Great product just wish the express shipping was just that, express.

Purchased in for $175.

Jason Ryan
Jason RyanSydney, NSW

Great tasting good quality

Myself and my wife are doing this I'm on the man shake and she is on the lady shake in almost 2 months we have lost over 10kg each drink it morning and lunch and water in between plus rice crackers very happy with the product I have had trouble losing weight for many years now after having my gore bladder out I went from 70kg to 115kg in a year and tried to lose weight for years now with no success tried lots of other supplements but no good the only thing that annoying me is that I am passing a lot of gas is that normal.

Purchased in at Blooms chemist for $44.

jakethemus
jakethemusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

To many people here want a magical cure!

Flavour is personal preference. for me its banana, vanilla and choc mint although the choc flavours always seem grainier.
Comments on this page annoy me. The goal is to lose weight. It isn't a pleasant journey but the end result is worth it.
Constipation is a normal side effect of changing diet especially a high protein diet. Take metamucil, fish oil and magnesium.
If your not losing weight then use an app like myfitnesspal. Don't lie. If your still not losing weight then see a doctor!
Topping it all off is the comment about how the package came. That is not a reason to give a bad rating. Stop being a [Content Removed] and get on with your day.

Barry M.
Barry M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thickness

I am wondering why the Strawberry Manshake is thicker than the other flavours? I have tried them all and currently have banana, caramel, vanilla and Strawberry but I find the Strawberry too thick. I realise I can add more water but just wanted to know the reason this shake is thicker.

Alex M.
Alex M.Sydney, NSW

Product is ok but man shake service is terrible

The taste is pretty good, price is decent and I was happy with the results but I ordered them online and got it delivered to my house, except they never do, not sure why a signature is required for delivery and when I try to contact them I get nothing.

Lillian
Lillianasked
Banana

Had the banana flavoured shake left a metallic taste after in my mouth when I had had a tea to drink Is this with all the shakes. This was my first shake

kevinasked
The Man Shake

how maney meals to a packet

kevin

how many packets in a box

Rozzyk
Rozzykasked
The Man Shake

Can you have the man shake using hot water during winter?

Cheryl

No idea I am a female who can't stop Man Shake from contacting me.

Get an answer from our members and The Man Shake representatives

The Man Shake

The Man Shake is a popular weight loss drink that’s sold as a protein blend shake containing milk protein isolate and whey protein isolate. With over half of reviewers awarding The Man Shake 5 stars, it’s helped many men drop unwanted kilos.

Features:

• The Man Shake is a partial meal replacement, meaning it’s not the only thing you’re allowed to consume while dieting. In one day, you can have two shakes, two snacks and one meal.
  • Available in a variety of flavours, including choc mint, chocolate, banana, vanilla, strawberry, caramel and coffee
  • A one-week supply (15 meals, or 840 grams worth) costs $44.95
  • Prepare The Man Shake by mixing two scoops into water and shaking, ideally using a protein shaker to avoid lumpy bits. The scoop is provided.
  • Gluten free, with a Vegan Man Shake also available in chocolate and vanilla flavours

What reviewers liked most about The Man Shake:

• The weight they lost in a short space of time while drinking The Man Shake. Some men paired this with The Man Bars to increase the amount of weight they lost.
  • Many men reported their cravings for snacks and food in general disappeared after starting on The Man Shake.
  • Reviewers also appreciated that this weight loss drink actually kept them full, which some attributed to the inclusion of protein and the thickness of the drink
  • The chocolate flavour was a clear winner in terms of taste
Compare all 7 The Man Shake
CategoryWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement