The Man Shake

The Man Shake

Banana, Caramel, Choc Mint, Chocolate, Coffee and 2 more

This is the best thing ever

Iv tried all the flavours and have mixed and matched all of them, the only flavour that I don’t love is strawberry it’s nice but I’m just not that into it, I also put chocolate greens in my shakes and use a blender with about 700 ml of cold water I have lost 22 kgs in about 10 months I will never stop having the man shake. I can’t even believe it has any negative reviews.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes

Works great for my needs, I'm losing weight.

The Man Shake has helped me lose weight. Strategy: meal replacement for two meals a day, add fruit to the breakfast shake, and eat a handful of raw mixed nuts mid-morning and mid-afternoon, plus exercise. This initially helped me lose 1 kg fortnightly, but now it's slower. It's worked, I'm now 15 kg lighter than when I started. I haven't done meal replacement before, but I'm happy with the results so far. Cons: It makes you constipated. I include prunes or other low sugar/high fiber item each morning, this solves the problem.

Purchased in January 2019 for $34.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes
Hey David Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and thanks for the great feedback! Well done on an awesome result, mate!! Yes! Changing over to a diet that is high in protein definitely does cause some constipation in some people. You've absolutely got on top of that, though. Thanks again! Team Man Shake

Would be good except for the explosive gas

Ive half arsed used manshake for about a year. When i stick to it, I lose weight. The bars are great.
The last 2 or 3 times ive ordered it both my partner and I both have really bad gas. Never had a problem with it before. Its so bad we've had to stop using it as its not the most comfortable thing when you work in an office.

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

The Man Shake makes it easy

I've been a big guy for half of my life and although I'm reasonably active I just couldn't trim down. I need to lose about 25kg. I took the plunge with the Man Shake 6 weeks ago and have lost 5kg already while still enjoying weekends. I have one or two cheat meals over the weekend and a few drinks as well (because I don't want to torture myself) and it breaks the week up and makes social events easier. Monday to Friday I have 2 Man Shakes a day, and balance the day out with snacks like tuna, fruit and boiled eggs, and a I have a sensible dinner at night. The Man Shake makes it really easy - no mess, no fuss, no huge expense. And they taste great. In fact it's so easy I almost feel like I'm cheating all week! It's the easiest I've ever had success while dieting. As a result I'm motivated and am exercising more as well. My wife wants to lose about 10kg, and after tasting one of my shakes she ordered the Lady Shake immediately and loves it too. All the flavors are great but our favorites so far are Caramel, Vanilla, Chocolate and Banana. We use a smoothie blender and it makes a super smooth mix in an instant. I would absolutely urge anyone considering this to just do it. Try it for 2 - 3 months and see how you go.

Purchased in June 2019 for $135.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Highly recommend

Ive tried all the flavours and really like the coffee. The bars are awesome. I wish there was some more variety with the bars. They are all variety of chocolate. A good quality product. All in all. Feeling great and losing weight

Purchased in June 2019 at Website for $250.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes
Thank you for the great feedback!! We appreciate it!

Constipation

Bought the man shake years ago when it was first on the market spent a fortune and got 4 big black plastic tubs.Was on it 2 weeks the worst gut pains and constipation i have ever had stopped using the drink and went back to normal still have 3 and three quarter tubs left waste of money for mine.

Purchased in March 2017 for $250.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostNo change

It simply works!

Tried choc, choc-mint, and vanilla and all tasted great. Vanilla is extra versatile because you add to the flavour with berries or coffee. I like that you can easily change the texture of the shake to have it how you like it and I love that they really do work!

Weight LostYes
Well done on the weight loss Rose!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Delicious

The flavour is delicious and extremely filling. Highly recommend this product to assist in weight loss. The choc mint is great. The strawberry and coffee flavours are not so good.

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback Seekash, we appreciate it!!

So easy & enjoyable

I have been on Man Shake for about two & a half weeks, it’s so easy to follow and surprising how it curbs your appetite,I have a shake for breakfast and lunch, a Man bar & apple around 11:00 then a hand full of nuts around 15:00 then I have steak or fish with vegetables for dinner.

Purchased in July 2019 for $250.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Weight LostYes
Well done Pete!! Thank you for the feedback too!

Hard to accept that something that tastes this good is actually good for you . The Man Shake is a program that works

Tried Coffee, Chocolate, Strawberry and Banana- love the variety and all taste good. Perfect for busy people and very easy to follow. Filling and takes your mind off what you have to eat

Purchased in June 2019 for $125.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes
Thanks so much for the great feedback, Nathan. We appreciate you taking the time!

Feeling fantastic

Started the Shakes for breakfast and lunch on the 5th June. Already 10kgs lighter and feeling fantastic. The Shakes along with recommended snacks including the Man Bars are keeping me satisfied until dinner. Still alot of weight to loose but this change in diet is certainly making the task easier whilst also tasting great. I am only walking for excercise but still getting positive results that will hopefully lead me to a little more strenuous exercise later.

Weight LostYes
Wow! 10kg already! Well done Chris, you're smashing it. Thanks for the great feedback, we appreciate it!!

So far so good

So far it has been 5 days using this shake as a breakfast only replacement. It fills me up and tastes pretty nice . I have lost 1.5 kgs already and I have great energy through the day . Will try vanilla and coffee flavours next I think.

Purchased in June 2019 for $44.90.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes
Thanks so much for the great feedback, Matt and congratulations on the weight loss!

side effects override benefits

I purchased The Man Shake for my husband. I'd read a number of reviews that seemed to be favorable. I bought the chocolate flavor and my husband said that it was a little too sweet when mixed with water as per the instructions. He mixed it with a little light milk as well as water, and said that it tasted much better. It did fill him up so that he did not need to snack between meals. However, the BIG downside was that within a couple of days he was complaining of being constipated. He tried drinking more water to counter the effects but after a week had to stop using The Man Shake. He did say that he had actually lost about 2 kgs, but the constant feeling of constipation was not worth it.

Purchased in May 2019 for $45.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes
Hi Pam - We are so sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, constipation is a common issue when people switch over to a high protein diet. This usually settles down over time and there are ways to manage this. Fish oil tablets, extra fibre & lots of water are some of the things that can be done. We'd love to help if yoou or yur husband would like to email customerservice@themanshake.com.au

Quality product

I’m 38 and work in the fire service, I started about 3 weeks ago, it’s a no brainer but the first couple of days are hard no matter what you try.....

Obviously, I like some flavours better than others but still have them for variety. I also change the water level e.g. I like vanilla super cold ( water about to freeze) with 550 ml of water. The rest I use 450 ml super cold water.

I don’t think I’ve ever eaten this healthy with the suggested snacks etc. I have lost approximately 9 kilos but I’m not hung up on weight. I currently weigh 105 kg and I’m 183cm tall, I’m noticing a considerable difference when wearing my clothes etc. My blood pressure and cholesterol were on the very high side of normal, so it will be interesting to see if this has changed when I go back.

It’s important to note that I have not exercised once since starting nor given up ANY beers, just changed to lower carbohydrate beer and been strict with meals etc.

I like the peanut butter Manbar best, they are also good to stick in your bag in case you get caught out like I can, stuck at an incident or similar. It may stop you eating garbage if you’re hungry etc.

If you are considering giving it a go, I would suggest giving it a red hot crack. The first little bit may be difficult, prepare for this and you will be fine, JUST KEEP GOING!!

Best wishes

Purchased in April 2019 for $180.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes
Congratulations on making such positive changes for your health mate!! Thanks for the great feedback too!!

Unpalatable shakes leaving nausea throughout the day

Second attempt at the Man Shake, did not work the first time despite sticking to the programme. This time I find the chocolate mint shake just OK but the caramel unpalatable which leaves me with nausea all day. I week in loss is about 2.0 kg. Man bars also not to my liking so very disappointed after forking out $214 for the starter pack

Purchased in April 2019 at man shake direct for $214.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostNo change
Hey Paul! We’re so sorry to hear that you don’t like the taste of the shakes, but wow your weight loss is impressive! Well done! There are things you can do to change the taste & we’d love to help you with that if you’d be kind enough to get in touch via email. The email address is customerservice@themanshake.com.au We’d love to help so you can continue in with those great results! Hope to hear from you soon! Team Man Shake

It worked....Then it didn't....Then it did...then the recipe changed....

I have tried all the flavours. Vanilla and Chocolate was the most palatable. Carmel was the worst. Until this morning. They must have changed the recipe as my new bag this morning tastes nothing like the old one I had just finished.

I had two bags so I opened up another one just to double check. Nope. Horrid. Absolutely. After working out how stop the constipation (organic pysllum husk 1tsp btw per shake). They changed the flavours. This product REALLY does work but the flavours are all over the shop! Gutted for the 3rd time. BTW lost 5kg.

I did have the bars the other day and they were really good. So for the love of god don't change it! It works! So so bummed, off to find another solution.

Purchased in April 2019 for $80.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes
Hey Jeremy - thanks for the feedback! If you'd like to send us an email to customerservice@themanshake we would love to help you. We have not changed our formula in over 15 months, so if there was an issue we would really like to look into that for you.

Excellent product

Ive started using the man shake 1 week ago, till this day ive lost 5kgs , thats without starving myself, ive recently finished the banana favour now starting the coffee one so far awesome taste, will be continuing this program
Thankyou manshake im glad this works keep up the great work

Purchased in April 2019.

Thanks for the great feedback & well done on an awesome start!!

It's doing it's job plus my blood pressure has come down on

Coffee flavour is good the vanilla is thick and gluggie got the chocmint but haven't tried it yet . The chic peanut and the chocmint bars are good. The man shake was a good choice

Purchased in January 2019 at Linen Line for $220.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes
Hey Jeff Thanks for the great feedback. We especially love that your blood pressure has come down! That's awesome!

Great program that works for you

The program is geared to your individual ability. For example I am now 70+ and so the workouts were limited to my ability to perform them but with optional workouts if I wanted to do more and the videos were like having my own personal trainer in the room with me. There was ample time inbetween workouts to recover but at the end of it, about 15 minutes including rest time, my heart rate was up and I felt well within myself. As for the Manshake product, well so many varied recipes for using it, it was a great help. The protein bars? Well I had just one, the chocolate and to be honest I didnt like them, Ive only had one. Instead I made an avocado dip with fat free yoghurt and a little chilli and a few Mission plain cornchips. More than enough for a healthy snack.

Purchased in February 2019 at online with the Manshake website.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes

A Good start to healthier eating

I have tried all flavours of manshakes and man bars. They are all very nice and reasonably filling. In 4 weeks I've lost 5kg but more importantly it has opened my eyes to healthier eating with
Information from Adams booklet. I will now have to stop the Manshake diet because quiet frankly its pretty expensive. But it has certainly been a great start to my understanding of healthy eating. Thanks guys.

Purchased in January 2019 at On line for $249.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes

I am enjoying this but within first week I have had stomach issues. Not pain but definitely finding myself at the toilet regularly. Is this normal?
I believe so, I found that your body takes time to adjust. Just drink a ton of water. And if its an issue on going, then go see a doctor ASAP. Don't screw around with it, particularly if you have intestinal issues. I found that adding a table spoon of psyllium husk (from Woolworths organic blend) seems to help for constipation. It does take a few days to kick in though. Hope that helps!Thank you.This is my second go at it. I had the same problem, but this time, I'm adding a teaspoon of benefiber to every shake. So far after 2 weeks, all good, the weight is falling off and my high blood pressure is dropping.

Does the weight stay off if you stop taking The Man Shake?

Is the man shake a vlcd because I’m going in for weight loss surgery and I hate the optislim shakes but love the taste of the man shake

The Man Shake - BananaThe Man Shake - CaramelThe Man Shake - Choc MintThe Man Shake - CoffeeThe Man Shake - StrawberryThe Man Shake - ChocolateThe Man Shake - Vanilla
CategoryWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement