8The Man Shake

8The Man Shake
3.9

71% · 436145 · 24%
Side Effects None, Mild side effects, Short-term physical illness, Long term physical illness and Poor mental health
Weight Lost
  • No change
  • No, gained weight
3.4
Taste
Can aid with weight loss
Helps reduce cravings

Nik S.
Nik S.Central Queensland, QLD

Banana flavour my favourite

I have tried all flavours and banana is my favourite

The taste is great and enjoying my weight loss journey so far as I have also been using the nutrition planner and losing weight is so much simpler on the dieting side with the shakes. Show details

Moz
Moz
  Strawberry

You should try it!

Fantastic! Fills you up and it is very tasty!
Totally recommended Show details
Wayne Charters
Wayne Charters

Totally positive

I have tried all of the flavours and favour chocolate. If I replace two meals a day I lose weight and one meal a day has me maintaining my weight. I have tried a lot of weight loss remedies and this works best for me. Man Fuel is so convenient. Show details
Gerry W.
Gerry W.

Highly recommend ✅

Thanks to TMS and a fair dinkum commitment to losing weight and a bit walking and good diet I’ve lost 15 kgs in a few months.
Still like to lose another 5-10 kgs. It’s a great meal replacement and very easy to manage. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Show details
BP_R
BP_RDarling Downs, QLD4 posts
  Strawberry

Quick and Easy breakfast alternative

I've been having various flavours for over 2 years now for my week-day breakfast. Quick and easy and keeps me satisfied until my 10am coffee. Show details
Taste
Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Cookies and Cream

Invest in yourself

I've tried several diet shakes, The manshake is the bomb!! Beware supermarket shakes!! (I tried the one with the red lid and white container, 20grams of sugar!!) Have yet to find a bad flavour, am losing weight consistently . Try mixing flavours, banana and caramel is delish!! ,cookies and cream with strawberry is awsome!! And to boot you have a truly awsome YouTube presence. With some shakes you get the impression that they're giving you the bare minimum possible, but the manshake tastes like a premium product, rich and thick creamy. You really get the feeling you're not just being sold a product but being educated about exercise and good nutrition at the same time. Give it a go!! Treat it as an investment in yourself!! Cheers!! Dave. Show details
Brendan D.
Brendan D.
  Coffee

This site has an exceptional customer service followup and attitude.
Flavours tried so far Coffee, Espresso Go, Mocha Go and Choc/ Honeycomb crunch( memories of Violet Crumbles/Crunchies of old).
The Go products really set me up well for my morning activities and with a protein bar snack carry me easily to lunch. Show details ·  1
Bali Villa 4U5 posts

Never too old

Since December 1st 2023 starting my weight loss programme and before going away on an overseas trip on 7th April 2024 my current weight loss had been 24kg. From 130.6 to 126.6 kg. The combination of Man Shake and Will power definitely worked.
At 71 years of age one does not lose wwight like in the past but with the above i was able to lose 18% of my total mass. Show details ·  1
Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.
  Banana

This made me want to vomit

This was one of the worst meal replacement I have tried so far. It tastes horrible, and It actually made me feel sick after one mouthful.

It was also so expensive, and I really regret buying it. Show details

John R
John RSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Choc Mint

The best ever

I've been buying the 4 bags for 10 months and sometimes buy the variety box from my local woolies. I only buy the bars when they are on special. I've found the shakes to be the only ones I've ever tried that keep me full. I've lost 21kg since June last year. I'm 68 yo.. I walk 5km every morning and do weights 3 times a week. I love the bars but I'm on a pension and they are too expensive Would be nice to have a discount on them. I've got 3kg to go to reach my goal weight of 87kg. The Manshake is definitely the best thing on the market. I've tried choc mint, vanilla strawberry, chocolate and banana in the 4 bag deal. I love the taste. Show details ·  2
lasertrooper
lasertrooper2 posts
  The Man Shake

Awesome products and even better customer service

Bloody good quality products and even better customer service!
The entire program is simple which makes things easier as I have a pretty hectic work schedule. I have tried a heap of different meal replacement shakes on the market and the man shake is a standout for me. The flavours are tasty and it's awesome when the limited edition ones come out for something different.
Customer support goes above and beyond. Cannot recommend these guys enough! Show details
Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD27 posts

Great flavours and Great results

Got my man shake pack last week and have started my journey. Absolutely love the flavours and in particular Banana and chocolate...the flavours are awesome, the consistency is great and they give me the full feeling I need. I've just been online and ordered the 4 for tge price of three snack bar boxes to fill the in-between shakes. Highly recommend this. Show details ·  1
clubgus
clubgusSouth East Queensland, QLD18 posts
  Verified Banana
Tate
TatePerth, WA

Yes, it works

It really does work... bought the starter pack from coles because *eh why not*.. was sick of looking in the mirror and not being happy. Anyway, I'm 26, starting weight 124kg, 6'1". After not even 3 weeks of a balanced diet, calorie deficit, and at least 3 days at the gym each week, I've lost 5kg, I'm down to 119.. haven't felt this happy in a long time. I've now started going to the gym every day but going a bit lighter on sets, so I'll see how much I lose in another 3 weeks.
Only tried the vanilla and chocolate flavors, chocolate is definitely my favourite, I mix a bit of creatine in there too after a gym sesh. Taste of course isn't phenomenal, but I think it's good, I don't squirm when I drink it, unlike other shakes I've tried. Show details ·  1
Taste
Paul W.
Paul W.

steve s.
steve s. · The Man Shake

can i mix boost with other ingredients such as vitamin B1 B5 B6 ,choine bitartrate, L-Theanine ,Alpha GPC ,KSM-66, N-Acetyl- Tyrosine. These are a product rom Noo Bru called Advantage , its for memory enhancement. Thanks Steve

Kev · The Man Shake

How long can you leave the man shake befor drinking was thinking to have one for breakfast than make one up and save it till lunch …

Awesome thanks

Simon D
Simon D · The Man Shake

Hi it's Simon, I've just started the man shake a week ago. Is it advisable to start doing stomach exercises at this stage?

Bali Villa 4U

I did Aqua aerobics and walking. Do not see why not. All the more the better i think.

The Man Shake is a popular weight loss drink that’s sold as a protein blend shake containing milk protein isolate and whey protein isolate. With over half of reviewers awarding The Man Shake 5 stars, it’s helped many men drop unwanted kilos.

Features:

• The Man Shake is a partial meal replacement, meaning it’s not the only thing you’re allowed to consume while dieting. In one day, you can have two shakes, two snacks and one meal.
  • Available in a variety of flavours, including choc mint, chocolate, banana, vanilla, strawberry, caramel and coffee
  • A one-week supply (15 meals, or 840 grams worth) costs $44.95
  • Prepare The Man Shake by mixing two scoops into water and shaking, ideally using a protein shaker to avoid lumpy bits. The scoop is provided.
  • Gluten free, with a Vegan Man Shake also available in chocolate and vanilla flavours

What reviewers liked most about The Man Shake:

• The weight they lost in a short space of time while drinking The Man Shake. Some men paired this with The Man Bars to increase the amount of weight they lost.
  • Many men reported their cravings for snacks and food in general disappeared after starting on The Man Shake.
  • Reviewers also appreciated that this weight loss drink actually kept them full, which some attributed to the inclusion of protein and the thickness of the drink
  • The chocolate flavour was a clear winner in terms of taste
Compare all The Man Shake listings