The Man Shake

Chocolate, Banana, Coffee, etc...

Barb
BarbNew South Wales

Great Choice

I have tried all flavours and loved them. I used to buy ALDI replacement meals and liked them but found they were too sweet (too much suger). I will see how the Man Shakes go with weight, so far so good.

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $50.00.

Taste
Ian Nelmes
Ian NelmesHunter Region, NSW

Great meal replacement

I have tried all flavours and like them all. Coffee and chocolate are my preferred flavours.
They taste good and make a very satisfying meal. Good quick meal when in a hurry.

Purchased in January 2021 at On line.

Terry D.The Man Shake

Awesome! So glad you hear you love our coffee and chocolate as much as we do! TMS

Great Product - suits my lifestyle

I have been using the manshake for around 4 months and have lost over 12 kg. I reached my first goal of 85kg with a final goal of 80kg in sight. I only drink the chocolate but am not tired of it yet. For someone who doesnt have a lot of time for breakfast and lunch, i find it fast and convenient. Definatley worth the money.

Purchased in January 2021.

Awesome weight loss Andrew! Glad you love our shakes as much as we do! TMS

Adrian C.
Adrian C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loving all the product and the recipes

The shakes are great, they keep you feeling fuller for longer. The bars are a great 3pm snack. We love trying the recipes, something different every night. Finding a few favourites. #ourweightlossjourney2021

Purchased in May 2021 for $250.00.

Love the product

Friend brought lady shakes doesn't like can a male finish these shakes as not to waste them ??? I personally have lost 18 kgs since starting man shakes really enjoy them

Purchased in November 2020 at Online for $132.00.

Taste

4 kilos lost in 2 weeks

2 weeks in. I have lost 4 kilos. Great tasting product and yes it appears to work. Strict regime with the man shake throughout the day. Then have a normal dinner as usual.

Purchased in May 2021 for $133.00.

Well done Steve. Great start!!! TMS

Ron
RonPalmerston, NT

Easy to use if you have a plan.

I am on my third box of ten sachets, Flavors are good, I add chocolate powder into the vanilla as i feel its a little bland. I have lost 3 kilos so a kilo every five days i am happy with. My friend has said to not drink alcohol for 5 days and just drink soda water and watch the difference, I will take the challenge because even a soak like me can abstain for 5 days. I will keep ya posted. Im 63 and was 98 Kilos, at the moment 95. Looking for a weight around 85-87.

Purchased in May 2021 for $39.00.

Great plan Ron! Keep us posted! TMS

Works well 3 months 12kg gone

I have bought near every flavor, followed the plan and it leaves me full. I snack on man bars too. The internet can be brutal and I believe most reviews here are pretty poor class. If you focus, follow the plan it works, and as for taste, blend in a banana or some strawberries.. blend in some ice.. sure it's not like easting carpet bag steaks, but we are trying to lose weight.. deal with it. I would buy it if your considering weight loss. Get in the facebook groups and learn, listen and gain motivation from other brothers on it. It's great, worth every cent.

Purchased in May 2021.

Taste
Andrew
Andrew Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not so good at all

I have loved the chocolate, choc mint & banana However the coffee tastes very bad. I wonder if this is normal or just a bad batch as others have said coffee is nice

Purchased in April 2021 for $40.00.

Taste
Weight Loss Drinks

Matthews l.
Matthews l.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

taste like a camels crap crack, super expensive with little result ( 3kg in 2months)

Waste of money, offensive to the tastebuds,

Id gain more from licking sweaty armpits and that would taste better

Would advice people to avoid this scam product at all costs, total rip off

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $79.00.

Taste
Belle

A bit underwhelmed

I was relly excited to try the new choc hazelnut flavor in the manshake range. Unfortunately the flavor was a bit of a letdown and all the raving of this new flavor fell short.

I find this flavor was more of a capachino/coffee flavor with a lingering aftertaste. I believe that they could definitely work on improving this flavor to give it more of that chocolatey taste like nutella ect and less of the coffee effect.
To top all this off the bags are way to small for your money's worth, however the product does work just sadly not cost effective.

Purchased in May 2021 at The manshake for $134.85.

Belle

Well is it very cost effective? If you're on a tight budget you dont even have the option to buy just one bag you have to buy several?
Or is that how The Man Shake make their profits off everyone?
I'm a fan but do you cater for everyones budgets??

Brett V.
Brett V.South East Queensland, QLD

It's average and there's definitely better out there including Plant Based shakes.

The Manshake is a little overrated if you ask me, there's better out there for considerably less.
There's some exceptional plant based shakes that tastes great, more filling and better for you nutritionally.

Purchased in August 2020 for $250.00.

Taste
Nid
NidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too Sweet

Overall it is a very good product, especially for someone with a busy routine! It felt alright for the first few weeks, but not I just don't feel like drinking, feels way too sweet.
Even tried with 700/800 ml water, but always too sweet.
Just wondering if Man shake considers lowering sweetness somehow?

Purchased in March 2021 for $300.00.

Taste
Cody
CodyPerth, WA

Honestly, I love The Manshake

I’ve tried Vanilla & Chocolate
They taste fine and mix together well.
I have them at work for smoko and lunch,
convenient and lost 5 kilo’s already.
Yes, these shakes work.
Amazing nutritional value with low calories.
These 1 star reviews are hilarious.

Purchased in February 2021.

Terry D.The Man Shake

Thanks Cody for giving it such a great go! Glad you're loving it and seeing results (as we knew you would :-) ). Let us know anytime if you have any questions as our customer service team are here to help.

Ron.WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What has gone wrong ?

Have been a year long user of the coffee flavor Manshake and loved it ! BUT just bought a new bag and it is terrible, does not dissolve like the previous mixtures and leaves a terrible after taste, like it has had grass clippings mixed in during manufacture. Will have to bin this lot and try a new pack which is a shame as the best before date is November 21. Not happy about binning $45 worth of product but can't drink it tasting like it does. Would normally have given this product 5 stars for value and taste.

Purchased in February 2021 for $45.00.

Ron.W

Batch code : 2634:029 Tastes like the coffee has been burnt.

Terry D.The Man Shake

Hi Ron. Please contact the team at customerservice@themanshake.com.au with this batch code, flavour, any other details along with your name, address, email and phone number and we can look into this further.

LESLIE O.
LESLIE O.asked

Can u add more water

You sure can mate.

Up to 600mls!

TMS

Ian Nelmes

I follow the instructions for mixing a shake. A thicker consistency but very filling.
Altering the mixing ratio is na question for Manshake.

Charlie B.
Charlie B.asked
The Man Shake

What is the quickest way to loose weight with the man shake. Is 2 or 3 shakes the go.also how much exercise do you need to do I need to drop 40kg by the end of the year.

Hey Charlie!

We don't recommend replacing all 3 meals with a shake as you won’t be able to maintain this method long term.

Remember, The Man Shake is about a new healthier lifestyle not a diet so you need something you can maintain for the long term. The Man Shake is about making better choices and a new way of eating, which is why our suggested meal guide recommends combining The Man Shakes with healthy snacks and balanced meals to lose weight and maintain your health for life.

If you head to our website, go the the BLOG section from the menu and you can download the man guide booklet which is where you will find the recommended meal plans.

TMS TEAM

Ian Nelmes

I usually have two shakes a day, breakfast and afternoon. On occasions I have three, depending how busy I am and the. time of day. I also use the bars as a meal replacement after a training session. I train with a personal trainer twice a week at a gym and do lighter sessions on the other days.
I have lost ten kgs in six months. My aim is to do it slowly to establish good eating habits
I eat plenty of salads, vegetables and protein, eg fish, meat, poultry. I have cut out bread, potatoes.

Terry D.The Man Shake

Sounds like you a doing a fab job Ian! Bet your body is feeling so much better for taking such good care of it! Keep it up! TMS

Keith P.
Keith P.asked
The Man Shake

Can I sill eat other food

Get an answer from our members and The Man Shake representatives

The Man Shake

The Man Shake is a popular weight loss drink that’s sold as a protein blend shake containing milk protein isolate and whey protein isolate. With over half of reviewers awarding The Man Shake 5 stars, it’s helped many men drop unwanted kilos.

Features:

• The Man Shake is a partial meal replacement, meaning it’s not the only thing you’re allowed to consume while dieting. In one day, you can have two shakes, two snacks and one meal.
  • Available in a variety of flavours, including choc mint, chocolate, banana, vanilla, strawberry, caramel and coffee
  • A one-week supply (15 meals, or 840 grams worth) costs $44.95
  • Prepare The Man Shake by mixing two scoops into water and shaking, ideally using a protein shaker to avoid lumpy bits. The scoop is provided.
  • Gluten free, with a Vegan Man Shake also available in chocolate and vanilla flavours

What reviewers liked most about The Man Shake:

• The weight they lost in a short space of time while drinking The Man Shake. Some men paired this with The Man Bars to increase the amount of weight they lost.
  • Many men reported their cravings for snacks and food in general disappeared after starting on The Man Shake.
  • Reviewers also appreciated that this weight loss drink actually kept them full, which some attributed to the inclusion of protein and the thickness of the drink
  • The chocolate flavour was a clear winner in terms of taste
Compare all 7 The Man Shake
CategoryWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement