The Man Shake

Chocolate, Banana, Coffee, etc...

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

Boy, what an experience.

I tried the choc, caramel and vanilla shakes for 2 weeks, twice a day, and it completely clogged my bowels. I was so constipated, it was like trying to pass concrete and very very uncomfortable. I have been a one a day man for years, and eat a diet high in fibre, drink plenty of water and take psylium husks. The man shake is also very sweet with a hi content of sweetner. It took 2 days to get it out of my system.

Purchased in August 2020.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Great shake and results

Hi, bought a multi flavour pack online through manshakes. I don’t mind all the flavours, but I find chocolate and vanilla most satisfying in flavour. It is thicker than other VLCD’s and shakes I’ve tried and does keep you fuller longer. So far been on it 20 days and lost 5kgs following 2 meal replacements with the shakes, I try to do minimum 10,000 steps a day and having a balanced clean protein dinner with veggies or salads and minimal carbs. I have cheat days on weekends , but not crazy . I have a small piece of chocolate or glass of wine with dinner. I am continuing to use this to lose another 10kg. I would recommend this product.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$60.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Slim Hunter

Slim HunterSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I’m a chef, surrounded by food all day! With the Man Bar and shakes I’ve lost 4kg in 3 weeks!

Excellent! I’m going to keep going! I feel really good! The food around me all day no longer temps me! Chocolate and caramel taste great as do the Man Bars!
Thank you!

Purchased in June 2020 at On line for A$214.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

John P.

John P.Illawarra, NSW

Only 3 days into The Man Shake Challenge and my cravings have gone!

I constantly crave sweets and 'snacks' at various times of the day. Since starting The Manshake, I have not had these cravings. I have that contented, full feeling + plenty of energy.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for A$36.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None

Started in December 19 at 97.6k
Now June 20 weigh in at 85.4k
I have tried most flavours
Also I think a huge contributor is reducing bread consumption to almost zero
Well worth it
Craig

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Tyson

Tyson

Great shakes that taste good

I have tried chocolate, vanilla and banana. So far chocolate is my favourite. After 3 weeks of taking 2 shakes a day with water i have lost around 4kg. The shakes taste good and are filling. I would definately recommend this product to other people who would like to lose weight.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$113.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Jesse R.The Man Shake

Awesome Start Tyson! Keep it up!
TMS

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Quick, easy and keeps you feeling full

I've tried coffee, caramel, chocolate and strawberry. All are easy to drink and fast to prepare while making you feel full.

I'm trying to cut out sugar and adding a shot of espresso to the caramel, coffee and chocolate flavours, taste great, while I avoid having to add sugar and milk to my caffeine fix.

I started these shakes around the 10th of May 2020. I'm using them in conjunction with intermittent fasting. Where I eat within a 6 to 8-hour window during the day, to date, I've lost about 11 kilograms.

It's around $2.50 a serve, so I'd say this cheaper than what I would spend on breakfasts and lunches too.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$159.85.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

FARID TAPIAS REDONDO

FARID TAPIAS REDONDOHobart, TAS

I am really enjoying the ManShakes

Hi fellows, only two weeks in and can say I am really enjoying the ManShakes. It is a little bite slow. Great tasting flavours and the Man Bars taste good too. I am happy just to have a routine with my eating patterns now. Chocolate and Vanilla are my favourite.

Purchased in May 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None

Robert M.

Robert M.Perth, WA

I've made some bad decisions in my life. This ain't one of them.

I've been on the man shake since September last year and lost 40kgs and still have not step foot into a gym. Best decision I've made and thanks to the man shake i feel like a new man. Feel as though im a father that my kids can feel proud of having. Thanks The man shake. You've extended my life by many many years.

Purchased in September 2019 at Online at The Man Shake for A$139.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Shane

ShaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best shakes on the market by far

Best thing I have ever done is move to the man shake
141 kg to 116 in 18 weeks
Follow the plan and you will lose weight....
Coffee flavour is mint and the vanilla is great to mix with anything..
Highly recommend

Purchased in February 2020 for A$249.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostYes

First try of man shake for weight loss

Flavour was decent, not horrible but could be better.
I didn’t have high expectations of the product however, they were met. I was full all day which is a positive and helps when you’re busy in the office.
I’m going to try this again before I can happily recommend or not.

Purchased in May 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo change

Love it them all

Loved the ease of these meals and the flavours are great.
Don’t even feel hungry between meals. I highly recommend these even if you just want an easy lunch on the go.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$200.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

ClaysaO

ClaysaOGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty good stuff

Tastes great and has all the essential nutrients to replace a meal. They actually do leave you feeling full which in turn helps with cravings. Probably slightly on the more expensive side but I’m saying that it doesn’t taste sickening like some other do.

Purchased in February 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Side Effects
  • None
Mat257

Mat257

Great when on the go at work - mental approach needed

Purchased in April 2018.

Taste
Side Effects
  • None
Craig

CraigCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect!!!

I practice intermittent fasting and always have a shake to break my fast after weight training. Other protein shakes really bloat me, These shakes do not bloat me...but what really sells for me is that the are simply the best tasting shake I have ever tried.

Purchased in January 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Bart

BartSydney

Best decision I ever made!

I’m almost 10 weeks in using TMS, and I lost 18kg so far.
What I really like about it, is the fact that after a shake in the morning you’re actually full. You don’t want to fill up on bad foods to fill that hunger feeling, the shake does that for you.

They also provide you with an online support group with a lot of fantastic guys who are really helping you, especially when you do it tough and you really need them.

The Man Shake rocks!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$280.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Jesse R.The Man Shake

Wow great work Bart! That's an amazing result......... so glad you are feeling great! You sounds unstoppable! TMS

Johnny RAy

Johnny RAySydney, NSW

Awesome

I have found this to be an extremely effective way to lose weight, They are thick to drink which I like as I find it more filling then any other diet not just shake I have tried in the past. The extra protein is great as it assists with Muscle recovery. I recommend The Man Shake for sure.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$134.85.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Jesse R.The Man Shake

Awesome Johnny! Thanks for the positive feedback. We are so glad you love our product! TMS

BB b.

BB b.Northeast, VIC

Absoulutley love it!

Just tried my first shake this morning and loved it! I loved the thick texture, it felt like a thick shake. I'm a nurse, so to drink something delicious on the go is great. Compared to other shakes with lots of fillers this is brilliant! Thankyou for developing, I cant wait for my journey for improved health!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$135.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Gethro

GethroMelbourne

Easy and works

I started using the Man Shake 3 weeks ago, purchased through the website took a while to get to me ( COVID19).
1st week was the worst etc: headache, constipation, feeling weird. Replaced 2meals a day and ate within a 10hr window.
2nd week felt much better. After 3rd week
Have lost 5kg and 60mm of waist, gone from 89kg to 84kg, I’ll go one more week to try and get to 82-83kg and then I will use The Man Shake to replace 1 meal per day for maintenance. Eg: adding Metamucil can help with constipation and the headache is probably weaning off sugar. Hope it helps

Purchased in April 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Order never arrived

I've ordered one of the at-home training videos as advertised on TV. It was a free order has never been delivered. It's true that I didn't sign up for any of the cross-sell products but would still expect to get the video as advertised. When I try to track my order, I get a message that no tracking is available. Helpful... It leaves me wondering if the whole thing was just a marketing stunt: look how cool I am, I'm providing training videos free of charge, which will never reach you. Of course, TV won't report on that....

Purchased in April 2020.

Jesse R.The Man Shake

The Shake and Move program that you registered for was an online program, so you wouldn't have received anything in the mail, however you would have received login details to register for the online program.

Tamas
Tamas

From memory I had to supply my postal address and choose delivery mode. Why would this be required if the link was sent by email? Either way, cn't remember receiving the email with login details either...