Banana, Caramel, Choc Mint, Chocolate, Coffee and 2 more

Great Results !

I've been doing the man shake for 3 and a half months now and have lost 10kg. I also switched from milky coffee to straight black and make a concerted effort to avoid sugar wherever you possible. The Man Shake worked for me not just in the product but changing my eating habits.

Purchased in July 2019 at Website.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Georgie C.The Man Shake

thats terrific well done and keep us posted

Troy

Troy

result = decent taste and extreme constipation

It tastes pretty average, but would put up with it to get results. i got the taste test kit, and a larger size of choc.
i wanted to shed 5-10 kg to be more lean.
i have used plenty of protein shakes over the years of going to gym, and am used to the downside of drinking so much protein, but i have NEVER experienced such bad constipation.... its extreme. to the point i have just put it in the cupboard and turning back to the normal protein shakes. just be aware, i had read the same reviews about it and thought i would just use some fiber supplements in my coffee to help it, even that didnt help

Purchased in August 2019 for $200.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
John M.

John M.Sydney, NSW

Easy and works

I’ve been on it for four weeks and have lost 3.1 kg and 4 cm off my waist! The shakes are not fantastic but are far from bad as well. Very very easy. Do not feel hungry at all, enjoyed nearly all the flavors and my favorite is to mix strawberry and Caramell together. Also enjoy the chocolate greens. I am so impressed with the first four weeks I ordered another four weeks straight away. Try it, it works.

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for $249.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Sean mcd

Sean mcdGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the best thing ever

Iv tried all the flavours and have mixed and matched all of them, the only flavour that I don’t love is strawberry it’s nice but I’m just not that into it, I also put chocolate greens in my shakes and use a blender with about 700 ml of cold water I have lost 22 kgs in about 10 months I will never stop having the man shake. I can’t even believe it has any negative reviews.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

David H.

David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Works great for my needs, I'm losing weight.

The Man Shake has helped me lose weight. Strategy: meal replacement for two meals a day, add fruit to the breakfast shake, and eat a handful of raw mixed nuts mid-morning and mid-afternoon, plus exercise. This initially helped me lose 1 kg fortnightly, but now it's slower. It's worked, I'm now 15 kg lighter than when I started. I haven't done meal replacement before, but I'm happy with the results so far. Cons: It makes you constipated. I include prunes or other low sugar/high fiber item each morning, this solves the problem.

Purchased in January 2019 for $34.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Aaron

Aaron

Would be good except for the explosive gas

Ive half arsed used manshake for about a year. When i stick to it, I lose weight. The bars are great.
The last 2 or 3 times ive ordered it both my partner and I both have really bad gas. Never had a problem with it before. Its so bad we've had to stop using it as its not the most comfortable thing when you work in an office.

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Man Shake makes it easy

Purchased in June 2019 for $135.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Highly recommend

Ive tried all the flavours and really like the coffee. The bars are awesome. I wish there was some more variety with the bars. They are all variety of chocolate. A good quality product. All in all. Feeling great and losing weight

Purchased in June 2019 at Website for $250.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Georgie C.The Man Shake

Thank you for the great feedback!! We appreciate it!

steve

steveEyre Peninsula, SA

Constipation

Bought the man shake years ago when it was first on the market spent a fortune and got 4 big black plastic tubs.Was on it 2 weeks the worst gut pains and constipation i have ever had stopped using the drink and went back to normal still have 3 and three quarter tubs left waste of money for mine.

Purchased in March 2017 for $250.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Rose Ella

Rose EllaCentral West, NSW

It simply works!

Tried choc, choc-mint, and vanilla and all tasted great. Vanilla is extra versatile because you add to the flavour with berries or coffee. I like that you can easily change the texture of the shake to have it how you like it and I love that they really do work!

Georgie C.The Man Shake

Well done on the weight loss Rose!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

seekash

seekashcairns

Delicious

The flavour is delicious and extremely filling. Highly recommend this product to assist in weight loss. The choc mint is great. The strawberry and coffee flavours are not so good.

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Georgie C.The Man Shake

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback Seekash, we appreciate it!!

Pete

PetePerth, WA

So easy & enjoyable

I have been on Man Shake for about two & a half weeks, it’s so easy to follow and surprising how it curbs your appetite,I have a shake for breakfast and lunch, a Man bar & apple around 11:00 then a hand full of nuts around 15:00 then I have steak or fish with vegetables for dinner.

Purchased in July 2019 for $250.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Georgie C.The Man Shake

Well done Pete!! Thank you for the feedback too!

Hard to accept that something that tastes this good is actually good for you . The Man Shake is a program that works

Tried Coffee, Chocolate, Strawberry and Banana- love the variety and all taste good. Perfect for busy people and very easy to follow. Filling and takes your mind off what you have to eat

Purchased in June 2019 for $125.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Georgie C.The Man Shake

Thanks so much for the great feedback, Nathan. We appreciate you taking the time!

Chris

ChrisPilbara, WA

Feeling fantastic

Started the Shakes for breakfast and lunch on the 5th June. Already 10kgs lighter and feeling fantastic. The Shakes along with recommended snacks including the Man Bars are keeping me satisfied until dinner. Still alot of weight to loose but this change in diet is certainly making the task easier whilst also tasting great. I am only walking for excercise but still getting positive results that will hopefully lead me to a little more strenuous exercise later.

Georgie C.The Man Shake

Wow! 10kg already! Well done Chris, you're smashing it. Thanks for the great feedback, we appreciate it!!

So far so good

So far it has been 5 days using this shake as a breakfast only replacement. It fills me up and tastes pretty nice . I have lost 1.5 kgs already and I have great energy through the day . Will try vanilla and coffee flavours next I think.

Purchased in June 2019 for $44.90.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Georgie C.The Man Shake

Thanks so much for the great feedback, Matt and congratulations on the weight loss!

Pam

PamSouthwest, VIC

side effects override benefits

I purchased The Man Shake for my husband. I'd read a number of reviews that seemed to be favorable. I bought the chocolate flavor and my husband said that it was a little too sweet when mixed with water as per the instructions. He mixed it with a little light milk as well as water, and said that it tasted much better. It did fill him up so that he did not need to snack between meals. However, the BIG downside was that within a couple of days he was complaining of being constipated. He tried drinking more water to counter the effects but after a week had to stop using The Man Shake. He did say that he had actually lost about 2 kgs, but the constant feeling of constipation was not worth it.

Purchased in May 2019 for $45.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Barrie

BarrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality product

Purchased in April 2019 for $180.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Jesse R.The Man Shake

Congratulations on making such positive changes for your health mate!! Thanks for the great feedback too!!

Paulcf

PaulcfWinmalee, NSW, 2777

Unpalatable shakes leaving nausea throughout the day

Second attempt at the Man Shake, did not work the first time despite sticking to the programme. This time I find the chocolate mint shake just OK but the caramel unpalatable which leaves me with nausea all day. I week in loss is about 2.0 kg. Man bars also not to my liking so very disappointed after forking out $214 for the starter pack

Purchased in April 2019 at man shake direct for $214.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Jeremy

JeremySouth East Queensland, QLD

It worked....Then it didn't....Then it did...then the recipe changed....

I have tried all the flavours. Vanilla and Chocolate was the most palatable. Carmel was the worst. Until this morning. They must have changed the recipe as my new bag this morning tastes nothing like the old one I had just finished.

I had two bags so I opened up another one just to double check. Nope. Horrid. Absolutely. After working out how stop the constipation (organic pysllum husk 1tsp btw per shake). They changed the flavours. This product REALLY does work but the flavours are all over the shop! Gutted for the 3rd time. BTW lost 5kg.

I did have the bars the other day and they were really good. So for the love of god don't change it! It works! So so bummed, off to find another solution.

Purchased in April 2019 for $80.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Deejam

Deejam

Excellent product

Ive started using the man shake 1 week ago, till this day ive lost 5kgs , thats without starving myself, ive recently finished the banana favour now starting the coffee one so far awesome taste, will be continuing this program
Thankyou manshake im glad this works keep up the great work

Purchased in April 2019.

Jesse R.The Man Shake

Thanks for the great feedback & well done on an awesome start!!