Jilly

JillyMid North Coast, NSW

Great product but hard to get

Have been drinking the Celebrity Slim Rapid loss shake { Chocolate } i love it and find it fill me up and it tastes great, i buy the 820g tub but am finding it impossible to buy retail, as i am disabled and need to lose weight desperately i would appreciate it if you could tell me where i can purchase it, i am in Coffs Harbour NSW.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$35.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
Celebrity S.Celebrity Slim

Hi Jilly, we are sorry we have had manufacturing delays during COVID. We hope to have stock back to you very soon. You are able to purchase direct from our site. https://www.celebrityslim.com.au/

Ebony

EbonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for Dairy intolerant people

i love the latte dairy free flavour. i have a shake first thing in the morning about 6.00am and I'm full up until at least 11.00-12.00. The flavour is great. But i do have to put more soy milk in it as its a little gluggy with only 250ml of soy milk. This is my go to breakfast everyday without having to fill up on greasy food. recommend this to anyone!

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Milly P.

Milly P.

Tastiest Shake I have ever found.

I find celebrity slim keeps me full for at least 3-4 hours. With eating free vegetables in between and fruit. Lots of water too. I am losing about 2 kg per week. Love the taste. Chocolate dairy free has a great taste. It’s my daily chocolate so I don’t crave sweets. This product has really been satisfactory in every way.

Purchased in May 2020 at Priceline for A$23.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Shift Worker

Shift Worker

Changed my mindset and my body

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths Online store for A$22.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and None
Side Effects
  • None
Damian C.

Damian C.South East Queensland, QLD

Low Carb shakes are AWESOME!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None

Waste of money

I have been on celebrity slim one week now never in my life had I had such awful smoothies soooo sweet runny tasteless very hard to stomach porridge is like baby food made me gag ..soup is advage...only good thing is the meal bar I won't be doing another week ..its the worst tasting diet I have ever tried an I am starving during the day ..I feel hungry constantly ..don't waste your money guys

Purchased in May 2020 for A$41.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great,and it's working.

Bought this 3 weeks ago,Chocolate flavor. tastes great. Found it a little thin at first and not for-filling and now have been adding fibre to it and teaspoon of olive oil. Now I have a 600 ml bottle with 500 grams water, mix ,then top up with milk for the last 2 weeks rather than use all milk at first. 2 snacks a day (10 almonds and 30 grams of cheese on 2 small dry crackers) and a small dinner. Reckon I have 6 more weeks to get where I want to be. Results, lost 8.5 kilos! 13 kg more to go!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$26.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None

Happy LadySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic shakes

Started on 1st January, doing so well. Was 89.6 kg. Did weight today as only doing at end of each month. Lost 3.3kg. I had 2 birthday dinners so think I did well. Love the tastes of all. I would give it gold star. I walk most days and do swim class 2x a week. Think this helps.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$30.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
kez

kezFar North Queensland, QLD

No change.

Bought this to guve it a try. Took the 2 meal replacements each day and 2 apples as the snacks. One healthy meal as dinner. I exercised 5 days out of the 7 days for 2 hours each session. High cardio and weights i have lost no weight in the entire week. Tastes ok and is filling however. Just no weight loss.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$43.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Amazing.

Purchased in October 2019 at Priceline for A$27.00.

Kersti

KerstiFar North Queensland, QLD

This is my second round..

First time I bought them was in 2012 due to gaining weight previous year rapidly! With celebrity slim shakes, water and exercise I lost total of 12kg in short 9 weeks! I was over the moon. Fast track to 2017 I gave birth to my baby girl and obviously gained massive 15kg during pregnancy and now I've decided its time to do my round 2 with Celebrity Slim shakes again!
Flavours are great!! I only buy mixed box as I cant stand having the same taste every single day! Its my day 2 now. Woke up feeling awesome.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$25.00.

Cath

CathCentral Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly Pleased

Im really happy with this Product - it tastes great, keeps me full, cuts sugar cravings and although I havent weighed myself my stomach has shrunk and I feel good. I will write an update in a months time but since purchasing the product 2 weeks ago Im glad I did. This is for the Rapid phase - Kick start

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for A$40.00.

Celebrity S.Celebrity Slim

We are so pleased you are enjoying the Rapid-Kick start shakes, feeling good within yourself is so important and amazing. We look forward to your hearing your update in a months time. Best wishes, The Celebrity Slim Team

Ash

AshAustralian Capital Territory

Great go to and price

Great - doesn't keep the appetite at bay for too long, when you're trying to lose weight as stomach sizs is larger than it should be.. of course it doesn't help for too long. Have it in the morning & lunch time.. have an early dinner & exercise. Losing weight! Flavour is as expected.

Purchased at Woolworths for A$35.00.

Y.A

Y.ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Bloated and painful

Had one shake one! This was yesterday and l still feel like crap like l ate really spikey food and its stuck to all my insides. Bloated too. Its uncomfortable to say the least. On top of that customer service didnt know what to do! "I can't help you with that" pretty shook. How did these guys end up on the shelves!

Purchased in July 2019 for A$20.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting

Leanne Leslie

Leanne LeslieSydney, NSW

Link stated ‘free delivery’ but at checkout I was charged $5

Free delivery means free delivery. Hope the product doesn’t disappoint..
Why can’t I submit a review unless I type thirty words? I don’t have thirty words to say about it.
Hope this takes me up to thirty words minimum now

Purchased in July 2019 for A$40.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport

Terrible customer support

If i could give a zero star rating i would. For the past few years i have been a fan and regularly buy celebrity slim rapid. I contacted celebrity slims customer support earlier this week To notify them and put in a complaint about 3 chocolate tubs that i have purchased. They have no flavour what so ever. Its like the chocolate part of the shake isnt even added. Customer supports reply was "sorry we hope that your next tubs are full of flavour"

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for A$35.00.

Alayna S.

Alayna S.Sydney, NSW

Good taste but thats about it lol

I got the coffee flavor Taste nice but makes you bloated.. also causes discomfort in the bowl, not really heplful for workouts. Will use for abit longer and see if the bloat settles.

Purchased in May 2019 at Austral chemist for A$25.00.

Mel D

Mel DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I’m loving the Celebrity Slim Rapid Phase! I eat a healthy breakfast and lunch and then I have this shake later in the afternoon and for dinner. I have my healthy snacks in between, and I find that when I have the chocolate flavoured one, it cuts my sweet cravings.
Been using these shakes for close to a year now and have dropped weight and am loving the results. I do go to the gym 6 days a week though, and am calorie counting. Loving it!

Purchased in June 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for A$25.00.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Order from Celebrity Slim and my Last.

Paid $80.00 for 3 containers of Celebrity Slim from this website, went to Coles yesterday and purchased the same 3 containers for $17.45 each total $52.35. If you want to purchase Celebrity Slim wait to it is on special at Coles and stock up like I did yesterday. If Coles can sell it for $17.45, $40.00 for a container is a rip-off.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$80.00.

Delicious and satisfying.

I made a decision to lose 20kg this year. I started with the cafe latte rapid phase and used that for two weeks. I lost four kilos and my cravings for sweet, unhealthy foods and soft drinks were pretty much gone. My family could eat pizza and McDonalds around me and I never caved. I'm now on the meal replacement shakes for breakfast and dinner with a healthy lunch and snacks in between. I'm still using cafe latte flavour, I think it's delicious. Just like having an iced coffee.