• Taste
  • Weight Lost
T. Stelmo

T. StelmoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreachable!!

I ordered from them almost 4 weeks ago and have sent two follow up emails, online enquiry and tried calling and nobody is responding. So frustrating, at this moment feels like a big scam!

Purchased in March 2021 for $45.00.

Lisa C

Lisa CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No order- unresponsive to follow up requests and phone calls

I ordered from them almost 3 weeks ago and have sent a follow up email, online enquiry and 2 phone calls and nobody is responding. My order was almost $130 - so not pocket change. This is so disappointing, as I have ordered from their website previously without issue and I found that it works for me.

Purchased for $130.00.

Janet W.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy, company is taking money and not sending products

At the moment the company is taking orders and not sending products and not responding in any way to customers trying to get in touch with them. Many unhappy customers commenting on their facebook page and I wish I had checked it more before placing my order. 3 weeks later and not a word from them.

Purchased in February 2021.

Jilly

JillyMid North Coast, NSW

Great product but hard to get

Have been drinking the Celebrity Slim Rapid loss shake { Chocolate } i love it and find it fill me up and it tastes great, i buy the 820g tub but am finding it impossible to buy retail, as i am disabled and need to lose weight desperately i would appreciate it if you could tell me where i can purchase it, i am in Coffs Harbour NSW.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $35.00.

Celebrity S.Celebrity Slim

Hi Jilly, we are sorry we have had manufacturing delays during COVID. We hope to have stock back to you very soon. You are able to purchase direct from our site. https://www.celebrityslim.com.au/

Ebony

EbonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for Dairy intolerant people

i love the latte dairy free flavour. i have a shake first thing in the morning about 6.00am and I'm full up until at least 11.00-12.00. The flavour is great. But i do have to put more soy milk in it as its a little gluggy with only 250ml of soy milk. This is my go to breakfast everyday without having to fill up on greasy food. recommend this to anyone!

Milly P.

Milly P.

Tastiest Shake I have ever found.

I find celebrity slim keeps me full for at least 3-4 hours. With eating free vegetables in between and fruit. Lots of water too. I am losing about 2 kg per week. Love the taste. Chocolate dairy free has a great taste. It’s my daily chocolate so I don’t crave sweets. This product has really been satisfactory in every way.

Purchased in May 2020 at Priceline for $23.99.

Shift Worker

Shift Worker

Changed my mindset and my body

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $22.00.

Damian C.

Damian C.South East Queensland, QLD

Low Carb shakes are AWESOME!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths.

Waste of money

I have been on celebrity slim one week now never in my life had I had such awful smoothies soooo sweet runny tasteless very hard to stomach porridge is like baby food made me gag ..soup is advage...only good thing is the meal bar I won't be doing another week ..its the worst tasting diet I have ever tried an I am starving during the day ..I feel hungry constantly ..don't waste your money guys

Purchased in May 2020 for $41.00.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great,and it's working.

Bought this 3 weeks ago,Chocolate flavor. tastes great. Found it a little thin at first and not for-filling and now have been adding fibre to it and teaspoon of olive oil. Now I have a 600 ml bottle with 500 grams water, mix ,then top up with milk for the last 2 weeks rather than use all milk at first. 2 snacks a day (10 almonds and 30 grams of cheese on 2 small dry crackers) and a small dinner. Reckon I have 6 more weeks to get where I want to be. Results, lost 8.5 kilos! 13 kg more to go!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $26.00.

Happy Lady

Happy LadySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic shakes

Started on 1st January, doing so well. Was 89.6 kg. Did weight today as only doing at end of each month. Lost 3.3kg. I had 2 birthday dinners so think I did well. Love the tastes of all. I would give it gold star. I walk most days and do swim class 2x a week. Think this helps.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $30.00.

kez

kezFar North Queensland, QLD

No change.

Bought this to guve it a try. Took the 2 meal replacements each day and 2 apples as the snacks. One healthy meal as dinner. I exercised 5 days out of the 7 days for 2 hours each session. High cardio and weights i have lost no weight in the entire week. Tastes ok and is filling however. Just no weight loss.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $43.00.

Amazing.

Purchased in October 2019 at Priceline for $27.00.

Kersti

KerstiFar North Queensland, QLD

This is my second round..

First time I bought them was in 2012 due to gaining weight previous year rapidly! With celebrity slim shakes, water and exercise I lost total of 12kg in short 9 weeks! I was over the moon. Fast track to 2017 I gave birth to my baby girl and obviously gained massive 15kg during pregnancy and now I've decided its time to do my round 2 with Celebrity Slim shakes again!
Flavours are great!! I only buy mixed box as I cant stand having the same taste every single day! Its my day 2 now. Woke up feeling awesome.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $25.00.

Cath

CathCentral Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly Pleased

Im really happy with this Product - it tastes great, keeps me full, cuts sugar cravings and although I havent weighed myself my stomach has shrunk and I feel good. I will write an update in a months time but since purchasing the product 2 weeks ago Im glad I did. This is for the Rapid phase - Kick start

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $40.00.

Celebrity S.Celebrity Slim

We are so pleased you are enjoying the Rapid-Kick start shakes, feeling good within yourself is so important and amazing. We look forward to your hearing your update in a months time. Best wishes, The Celebrity Slim Team

Ash

AshAustralian Capital Territory

Great go to and price

Great - doesn't keep the appetite at bay for too long, when you're trying to lose weight as stomach sizs is larger than it should be.. of course it doesn't help for too long. Have it in the morning & lunch time.. have an early dinner & exercise. Losing weight! Flavour is as expected.

Purchased at Woolworths for $35.00.

Y.A

Y.ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Bloated and painful

Had one shake one! This was yesterday and l still feel like crap like l ate really spikey food and its stuck to all my insides. Bloated too. Its uncomfortable to say the least. On top of that customer service didnt know what to do! "I can't help you with that" pretty shook. How did these guys end up on the shelves!

Purchased in July 2019 for $20.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostNo change

Leanne Leslie

Leanne LeslieSydney, NSW

Link stated ‘free delivery’ but at checkout I was charged $5

Free delivery means free delivery. Hope the product doesn’t disappoint..
Why can’t I submit a review unless I type thirty words? I don’t have thirty words to say about it.
Hope this takes me up to thirty words minimum now

Purchased in July 2019 for $40.00.

Terrible customer support

If i could give a zero star rating i would. For the past few years i have been a fan and regularly buy celebrity slim rapid. I contacted celebrity slims customer support earlier this week To notify them and put in a complaint about 3 chocolate tubs that i have purchased. They have no flavour what so ever. Its like the chocolate part of the shake isnt even added. Customer supports reply was "sorry we hope that your next tubs are full of flavour"

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $35.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Weight LostYes
Alayna S.

Alayna S.Sydney, NSW

Good taste but thats about it lol

I got the coffee flavor Taste nice but makes you bloated.. also causes discomfort in the bowl, not really heplful for workouts. Will use for abit longer and see if the bloat settles.

Purchased in May 2019 at Austral chemist for $25.00.

Business Owner

Business Ownerasked

Can you please update me on the status of my order? I've been emailing and calling for weeks and have received zero response. Very frustrating and extremely poor service. Perhaps returning my money would be a start considering you have no intention of fulfilling my order?

Janet W.

I have seen recently that they went into receivership in February which is disgusting considering they are still taking orders/money on their website.

Za E
Za E

I ordered in mid February, I called them on the helpline number, it is out of service and the other number goes straight to the recorder which no one comes back to you( i put message for them too). I sent them emails and still waiting for response.
I spent a lot while i could try something else. How could all the company staffs vanish all together. Extremely poor customer service. i would never buy any thing from them again and i do not recommend them to anyone. Do not let them steal your money.

Roz

Rozasked

I love Celebrity Slim just wondering are you ever going to bring back the snack bars. Also there use to be a larger variety of meal replacement bars, Thanks.

Celebrity S.Celebrity Slim

We definitely will be bringing back the bars, keep an eye on our website in the next following weeks!

Vicki K

Vicki Kasked

Has Celebrity Slim sachets ceased production because I cant get them anywhere

Celebrity S.Celebrity Slim

No, we are still going strong just had a few delays in production due to COVID. Feel free to call CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1800 620 898 to see how we can assist you in the products you require.

Get an answer from our members and Celebrity Slim representatives