Kersti

KerstiFar North Queensland, QLD

This is my second round..

First time I bought them was in 2012 due to gaining weight previous year rapidly! With celebrity slim shakes, water and exercise I lost total of 12kg in short 9 weeks! I was over the moon. Fast track to 2017 I gave birth to my baby girl and obviously gained massive 15kg during pregnancy and now I've decided its time to do my round 2 with Celebrity Slim shakes again!
Flavours are great!! I only buy mixed box as I cant stand having the same taste every single day! Its my day 2 now. Woke up feeling awesome.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $25.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Cath

CathCentral Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly Pleased

Im really happy with this Product - it tastes great, keeps me full, cuts sugar cravings and although I havent weighed myself my stomach has shrunk and I feel good. I will write an update in a months time but since purchasing the product 2 weeks ago Im glad I did. This is for the Rapid phase - Kick start

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $40.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Celebrity S.Celebrity Slim

We are so pleased you are enjoying the Rapid-Kick start shakes, feeling good within yourself is so important and amazing. We look forward to your hearing your update in a months time. Best wishes, The Celebrity Slim Team

Ash

AshAustralian Capital Territory

Great go to and price

Great - doesn't keep the appetite at bay for too long, when you're trying to lose weight as stomach sizs is larger than it should be.. of course it doesn't help for too long. Have it in the morning & lunch time.. have an early dinner & exercise. Losing weight! Flavour is as expected.

Purchased at Woolworths for $35.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Y.A

Y.ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Bloated and painful

Had one shake one! This was yesterday and l still feel like crap like l ate really spikey food and its stuck to all my insides. Bloated too. Its uncomfortable to say the least. On top of that customer service didnt know what to do! "I can't help you with that" pretty shook. How did these guys end up on the shelves!

Purchased in July 2019 for $20.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Leanne Leslie

Leanne LeslieSydney, NSW

Link stated ‘free delivery’ but at checkout I was charged $5

Free delivery means free delivery. Hope the product doesn’t disappoint..
Why can’t I submit a review unless I type thirty words? I don’t have thirty words to say about it.
Hope this takes me up to thirty words minimum now

Purchased in July 2019 for $40.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Terrible customer support

If i could give a zero star rating i would. For the past few years i have been a fan and regularly buy celebrity slim rapid. I contacted celebrity slims customer support earlier this week To notify them and put in a complaint about 3 chocolate tubs that i have purchased. They have no flavour what so ever. Its like the chocolate part of the shake isnt even added. Customer supports reply was "sorry we hope that your next tubs are full of flavour"

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $35.00.

Alayna S.

Alayna S.Sydney, NSW

Good taste but thats about it lol

I got the coffee flavor Taste nice but makes you bloated.. also causes discomfort in the bowl, not really heplful for workouts. Will use for abit longer and see if the bloat settles.

Purchased in May 2019 at Austral chemist for $25.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Mel D

Mel DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I’m loving the Celebrity Slim Rapid Phase! I eat a healthy breakfast and lunch and then I have this shake later in the afternoon and for dinner. I have my healthy snacks in between, and I find that when I have the chocolate flavoured one, it cuts my sweet cravings.
Been using these shakes for close to a year now and have dropped weight and am loving the results. I do go to the gym 6 days a week though, and am calorie counting. Loving it!

Purchased in June 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $25.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Order from Celebrity Slim and my Last.

Paid $80.00 for 3 containers of Celebrity Slim from this website, went to Coles yesterday and purchased the same 3 containers for $17.45 each total $52.35. If you want to purchase Celebrity Slim wait to it is on special at Coles and stock up like I did yesterday. If Coles can sell it for $17.45, $40.00 for a container is a rip-off.

Purchased in February 2019 for $80.00.

Delicious and satisfying.

I made a decision to lose 20kg this year. I started with the cafe latte rapid phase and used that for two weeks. I lost four kilos and my cravings for sweet, unhealthy foods and soft drinks were pretty much gone. My family could eat pizza and McDonalds around me and I never caved. I'm now on the meal replacement shakes for breakfast and dinner with a healthy lunch and snacks in between. I'm still using cafe latte flavour, I think it's delicious. Just like having an iced coffee.

Chloe

ChloeSydney

Great kick start. Helped me lose 30kg.

Cvcccvcv cc.

Cvcccvcv cc.perth

Did not help my appetite

The taste was ok but the shake did nothing to kerb my appetite and felt the same effect would have been had from drinking a cup of milk, still felt hungry

Robbieboy

RobbieboyMelbourne

Disappointing

I tried celebrity slim (rapid) on the recommendation of a work colleague. I decided to go in at the deep end, with the three shakes a day plus dinner plan. I must say that the chocolate shakes taste pretty good, but 200 ml per shake is really not very much for a 'meal'. I stuck at it with great determination for almost a week, and began to get results. However from the get go I felt ravenously hungry between meals, so much so that I was fed up by day six. I'm not a particularly big eater, so goodness knows how someone with a bigger appetite than me would cope. The clincher was when I bought my second tub and accidentally bought the sugar free version, which tasted terrible and was a waste of $40 as I simply do not wish to drink it.

Kung Fu Chicken

Kung Fu ChickenMelbourne

Not red carpet worthy

Condescending customer support

A J

In case anyone was wondering - they never got back to me.

Not Sure

Amy S

Amy S

Very convenient for busy lifestyle

RG

RGMickleham

Excited with results

First week on the rapid phase done and dusted - Ive lost 1.8kgs which I am thrilled over. Another two weeks to go before I start on the Trim phase. Hunger pains are gone and Im not even hungry inbetween shakes anymore. Drinking lots of water and enjoying the great recipies for evening meals. The shakes taste really good - am about to test the banana this week! Favourites are the cafe latte and the vanilla...

Bailey

BaileyHobart

Rapid results as claimed.

I'm in my mid 40's and have slowly put on 6kg over the past 2 years. I've tried calorie counting and failed repeatedly. After a recent weigh in I was so upset I went and bought celebrity slim rapid phase shake. Over three weeks sticking exactly to the plan I have lost 5kg. I've used both the chocolate and vanilla shakes. Both taste great but chocolate is my favourite. While the shakes are great the only issue is that neither their bars or soups are available in any shops. I'm using other low carb protein bars instead. They are working but it would be great to have the celebrity slim soup. I think you can only buy it online. Never the less this diet really works and I feel great.

Disappointed the choice in products has dropped

Came back to this product as i had used it before with success. Have lost a few kilos in a couple of weeks . But when i went to get the soups and bars you used to have couldn't find any in any of the stores . So now it looks like i will have to switch brands

Adam_Hurleyasked

Can light milk be substituted where skim milk is not available?

Celebrity S.Celebrity Slim

Hi Adam, Yes of course! Where the directions on the back of pack specify to mix with skim milk, it is absolutely fine to choose light milk, or even an alternative milk of your choice (such as soy milk, almond milk etc.). Hope that helps :)

Yes it does.

Alayna S.

Alayna S.asked

Nice taste nice but hate how it makes you bloat!

Celebrity S.Celebrity Slim

Hi Alayna, apologies we missed your note. Here is some information from the FAQs section of our website, which covers the question of "will I experience gas, headaches or bloating during my first week on the program?", which you may find helpful.

Any time you make a considerable change to the types of food you're eating, it can result in temporary changes to your bowel movements, while your digestive system adjusts. Healthy foods, like vegetables, generally contain more fibre, which can also assist in more regular bowel movements. After about 2-7 days, your digestive system will have adjusted to your new eating habits. Whatever phase you decide to start on, during the first week your body will be adjusting to less carbohydrates and more protein. After 3-5 days, your stored carbohydrate levels will have dropped considerably and your body will be forced to begin burning mostly fat for energy, which is the result you want. During your first week, there are a few telltale signs that the Celebrity Slim Program is working:
1) Because you're drinking more water, and your body is detoxing from breaking down more fat, you'll probably need to visit the toilet more often. This is a good sign and you must drink at least 2 litres of water a day to assist this process.
2) After a few days you may get a dull headache for a day or two. Don't be concerned, this is your body adjusting to the program, and it's actually a good sign.
3) You may also feel quite lethargic, maybe even a bit achy for a couple of days like you are getting a flu - this is perfectly normal and will pass quickly.
4) After a few days you may get cravings for sweet foods. Resist these by eating your allowable snacks, or anytime free foods; again this is a good sign your carbs are running low and your body is starting to burn more fat.
5) After about a week to 10 days you will be surprised to find your cravings and hunger reduce dramatically and it's far easier to stay on the program - most people also find they have more energy and feel great!

Tenkg

Tenkgasked

I eat one large meal a day at tea time other then this I don’t eat at all during the day and the only exercise I get is house work, i need to loose 10kg of excess body fat would these shakes work on their own without the exercise and extra snacks that my body is not used to

Get an answer from our members and Celebrity Slim representatives