Celebrity Slim

See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Celebrity Slim

• Taste
  • Weight Lost
Rosie
RosieCentral, SA

Its ok

Have lost a few kilos in a couple of weeks. of course it doesn't help for too long. the soups and bars couldn't find any in any of the stores. too sweet.

T. Stelmo
T. StelmoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreachable!!

I ordered from them almost 4 weeks ago and have sent two follow up emails, online enquiry and tried calling and nobody is responding. So frustrating, at this moment feels like a big scam!

Purchased in for $45.

Lisa C
Lisa CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No order- unresponsive to follow up requests and phone calls

I ordered from them almost 3 weeks ago and have sent a follow up email, online enquiry and 2 phone calls and nobody is responding. My order was almost $130 - so not pocket change. This is so disappointing, as I have ordered from their website previously without issue and I found that it works for me.

Purchased for $130.

Janet W.
Janet W.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy, company is taking money and not sending products

At the moment the company is taking orders and not sending products and not responding in any way to customers trying to get in touch with them. Many unhappy customers commenting on their facebook page and I wish I had checked it more before placing my order. 3 weeks later and not a word from them.

Purchased in .

Jilly
JillyMid North Coast, NSW

Great product but hard to get

Have been drinking the Celebrity Slim Rapid loss shake { Chocolate } i love it and find it fill me up and it tastes great, i buy the 820g tub but am finding it impossible to buy retail, as i am disabled and need to lose weight desperately i would appreciate it if you could tell me where i can purchase it, i am in Coffs Harbour NSW.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $35.

Celebrity S.Celebrity SlimSend a private message

Hi Jilly, we are sorry we have had manufacturing delays during COVID. We hope to have stock back to you very soon. You are able to purchase direct from our site. https://www.celebrityslim.com.au/

Ebony
EbonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for Dairy intolerant people

i love the latte dairy free flavour. i have a shake first thing in the morning about 6.00am and I'm full up until at least 11.00-12.00. The flavour is great. But i do have to put more soy milk in it as its a little gluggy with only 250ml of soy milk. This is my go to breakfast everyday without having to fill up on greasy food. recommend this to anyone!

Milly P.
Milly P.

Tastiest Shake I have ever found.

I find celebrity slim keeps me full for at least 3-4 hours. With eating free vegetables in between and fruit. Lots of water too. I am losing about 2 kg per week. Love the taste. Chocolate dairy free has a great taste. It’s my daily chocolate so I don’t crave sweets. This product has really been satisfactory in every way.

Purchased in at Priceline for $23.99.

Taste

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Shift Worker
Shift Worker

Changed my mindset and my body

Purchased in at Woolworths Online store for $22.

Damian C.
Damian C.South East Queensland, QLD

Low Carb shakes are AWESOME!

Purchased in at Woolworths.

Waste of money

I have been on celebrity slim one week now never in my life had I had such awful smoothies soooo sweet runny tasteless very hard to stomach porridge is like baby food made me gag ..soup is advage...only good thing is the meal bar I won't be doing another week ..its the worst tasting diet I have ever tried an I am starving during the day ..I feel hungry constantly ..don't waste your money guys

Purchased in for $41.

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great,and it's working.

Bought this 3 weeks ago,Chocolate flavor. tastes great. Found it a little thin at first and not for-filling and now have been adding fibre to it and teaspoon of olive oil. Now I have a 600 ml bottle with 500 grams water, mix ,then top up with milk for the last 2 weeks rather than use all milk at first. 2 snacks a day (10 almonds and 30 grams of cheese on 2 small dry crackers) and a small dinner. Reckon I have 6 more weeks to get where I want to be. Results, lost 8.5 kilos! 13 kg more to go!

Purchased in at Coles for $26.

Happy Lady
Happy LadySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic shakes

Started on 1st January, doing so well. Was 89.6 kg. Did weight today as only doing at end of each month. Lost 3.3kg. I had 2 birthday dinners so think I did well. Love the tastes of all. I would give it gold star. I walk most days and do swim class 2x a week. Think this helps.

Purchased in at Coles for $30.

kez
kezFar North Queensland, QLD

No change.

Bought this to guve it a try. Took the 2 meal replacements each day and 2 apples as the snacks. One healthy meal as dinner. I exercised 5 days out of the 7 days for 2 hours each session. High cardio and weights i have lost no weight in the entire week. Tastes ok and is filling however. Just no weight loss.

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $43.

ashlea7007
ashlea7007

Amazing.

Purchased in at Priceline for $27.

Kersti
KerstiFar North Queensland, QLD

This is my second round..

First time I bought them was in 2012 due to gaining weight previous year rapidly! With celebrity slim shakes, water and exercise I lost total of 12kg in short 9 weeks! I was over the moon. Fast track to 2017 I gave birth to my baby girl and obviously gained massive 15kg during pregnancy and now I've decided its time to do my round 2 with Celebrity Slim shakes again!
Flavours are great!! I only buy mixed box as I cant stand having the same taste every single day! Its my day 2 now. Woke up feeling awesome.

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $25.