Banana, Caramel, Choc Mint, Chocolate, Coffee and 2 more

ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible taste

Made as per directions 2 scoops to 350ml water it was extremely thick and had to water down to try and drink. Taste is horrible with a chemical after taste.

Purchased in October 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $80.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Renee

Im sorry nothing will mask that taste. Complete and utter waste of money.

Ana PAULA D.South East Queensland, QLD

Very sweet

I just tried a vanilla shake this morning and I found too sweet. Strong taste of chemicals.
It cost $45. At chemistry.
I will keep trying for more days, Im might get used.
But I I have tried better shaker in the past.

Purchased at Terry White Chemists for $45.00.

Hi Georgia,
Thank you for suggesting this. Im going to try with blueberries on my lunch time.
Do you think is possible to find sweet taste in others flavours like a chocolate or strawberry as well?

Rinonicols

RinonicolsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst shake ever

Used for 8 weeks, terrible taste, no weight loss... Very disappointed.
Lady shake states "if you want to lose weight and keep it off you need the lady shake??
Weight loss is 90% what you consume. I've consumed lady shake, no results.
***lady shake also states "do not guarantee that any content on website is accurate or useful.. You can say that again. Total waste of money $155.00 and time...

Purchased in July 2019 for $155.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Sheridan Burgess

Sheridan BurgessAU

Awesome products with great results

I have been using the Lady Shake for over 12 months now and believe its a great product. I lost 5 kgs in 13 weeks and since then have maintained a happy and healthy lifestyle. Chocolate is my favourite flavour, I also enjoy the choc mint. Do yourself a favour a give it a go.

Purchased in September 2018.

Taste
Weight LostYes

Making Our M.

Making Our M.Central West, NSW

My new favourite

I started replacing my lunch meal with the lady shake 4 days ago. I have fruit for breakfast and meat with vege or salad for dinner. In that 4 days I have lost 1.4kgs.
I love the consistency of the shake because I would prefer the thicker shake over a watery one. It is instructed to use 350 ml water but I find 400ml better for me. Because I’ve enjoyed the chocolate so much I’ve purchased more flavours online.
The chocolate isn’t too sweet but helps with naughty cravings because I feel like I’m having dessert!

Purchased in October 2019 at Blooms The Chemist for $44.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

KellieL

KellieLSydney

Really good if you don’t follow blending instructions

I bought a few boxes of the mixed shakes as I quite often have a shake for lunch.

I followed the blending instructions and added 350mls of water and it was disgusting - thick and the texture of a barium meal.

I put the box back in the pantry until a work colleague told me to add 500mls of water.

Perfect - the texture was good, it was like a milkshake and the flavour was nice.

Don’t follow the blending instructions and you will not have a problem.

Purchased in May 2019.

LenoreMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful taste and nasty texture

I bought the coffee and it is awful it tastes like chemicals and the texture is horrible, i doubled the water and it didnt help,threw it in the bin, i wont do that again for sure

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for $28.00.

Lenore

Hi, priceline at oaklands park,they had the man shake and the lady shake on sale yesterday.it has a very gritty texture and a chemical taste.

Georgie C.The Lady Shake

Thanks I’ll follow up with them as it’s chemical free so I’m not sure what the taste is you are referring to but as I said send an email if you want to try another flavour x

Lynne Y.

Lynne Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Great taste

Went on lady shake on the 12/09/19 after my cardiologist told me I had to loose weight I have tried the vanilla flavour and like it I didn’t think it’s to sweet as I don’t eat sugar at all I mix it as per packet i have shake for breaky and lunch fish/ chicken with salad or veg for dinner I have lost 3.6 kilos in a week and 1 cm off my bust and hips I do walk at least 2 kms a day and go to DWA twice a week I am going to try coffee now

Purchased in September 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $38.00.

Georgie C.The Lady Shake

thanks for the feedback! keep in touch

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This product is too thick. TOO EXPENSIVE!!

Too thick- Choc Mint- not able to be drank easily.
Way too expensive for the poor quality!!!! I'd rather buy celebrity slim. Not good enough for the pricing. I'd give zero stars.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $45.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
AnPs

AnPsSydney, NSW

bad taste good results

Purchased in August 2019 at Online for $200.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Busy lady

Busy ladyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pleasantly surprised how good it tastes and how easy it !

The lady shake tastes great and is very filling. Great for a busy workday. Easy to make and easy to drink. Into my third week and have lost centimetres!! My favs are banana, coffee & chocolate and I never feel hungry

Purchased in August 2019 for $249.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Stacey

StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not only for weight loss

Purchased in August 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Lulu

Lulu

Satisfied and tastes great

Great product and variety of flavours
Full and satisfied on these shakes I use 500ml water. Busy lifestyle and in the fitness industry on my feet all day I use two shakes a day and am a coffee lover so love this coffee flavour
I have used Isagenix for years and this is better less sugar and fillers

Purchased in July 2019 at Lady Shake website for $200.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Virginia

VirginiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bad constipation, Little weight loss :(

I have 3-4 litres of water a day and I still suffered constipation. You do need to mix with 500mls of water to get a nice taste and consistency.
I had a shake for breakfast and a yo pro for morning tea a shake for lunch than a Lady shake bar for afternoon tea and a small dinner. I only lost 1.5 kg in 4 weeks!!!

Very disappointed :(

Purchased in August 2019 at Direct Chemist Outlet for $120.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Annie Brown

Annie BrownNorth Western Region, NSW

Cant go without my Shake, I am shaking around on Energy.

Hi,
I cant believe so many negative reviews, I love the Lady shake my favourite, being Strawberry and Vanilla, I mostly mix with coconut water but some times just plain water as I live in Rural NSW and cant always get Coconut water. I sometimes mix with Berries, Banana, Ginger and Cinnamon. I have lost 15kg since April and have 5kg to go. Very happy with my progress and cant praise it enough. I feel well have lots of energy, and am now off my CPap machine. Thanks to Lady Shake and have recommended it to so many of my friends, and my Son is on the Man shake.
Kind Regards
Annie Brown.

Purchased in June 2019 for $139.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

LucasMelbourne

Taste great —-WHO SAID THAT???? ARE YOU SURE????

I’ve tried Caramel and Choc mint and taste was horrible..I almost cry. I tried so many these kind of shakes but this is absolutely worst one....It is too artificial and too thick. Unfortunately this company doesn’t refund so I don’t know what to do with this ... sigh....If I need to drink it for weight loss, I would rather choose not to eat anything.

Purchased in August 2019 for $160.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

Ella101

Ella101Hunter Region, NSW

Definitely not amazing..

I bought this as a tool to lose some excess weight that I didn’t need. Coffee is my go to in any food so I thought I’d give this a try - it didn’t work, nor does it taste good. I saw no difference in weight even after taking it for 4 weeks and exercising daily. It tastes horrible with a foamy, slimy texture and a disgusting after taste. Definitely do not recommend.

Purchased in May 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Happy27

Happy27Southwest, VIC

Loving This product!

This product is amazing. I love the banana, vanilla and coffee flavors. It mixes well with water and is so easy to take away when not at home. I have tried other shakes but this is the best by far.

Purchased in June 2019 for $135.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Georgie C.The Lady Shake

Thanks so much for the great feedback!!

The only meal replacement shake I have stuck to.

I have tried a number of different brands of shakes and started to think I was just not a shake person. I watched my husband stick to the Man Shake and thought - why not give it a go? I have not found a flavour that is undrinkable, but prefer the caramel and strawberry mixed half and half with vanilla to make it not so strong. I have added a shot of coffee in the chocolate shake as well. In a month I have lost 5.5 kilos, and while that is not massive I am very satisfied with a gradual loss. It is convenient, cost effective and I do not seem to get the horrible side affects that other shakes have like bad breath, headaches and putrid windy belly. I am very satisfied and will be ordering my next months supply soon.

Purchased in June 2019 for $299.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

The worst shake I’ve had

After reading many mixed reviews I purchased the sample kit from Coles. No matter how much water is added (recommended or more) the shakes are extremely thick and taste awful.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $38.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Janette

Janetteasked

How many calories are in each shake meal replacement?

HI Janette each shake is a full meal replacement with 204 calories thanks

Jessasked

Can you use one scoop instead of two I have found it to thick using two. But will I still get results?? Or any suggestions on how to make it not as thick and easier to drink the taste and flavour I like just the consistency Im not keen on.

Georgie C.The Lady Shake

HI jess yes you can do 1 scoop instead just make sure you're not hungry afterwards as you are only having half the calorie intake. you can also have with more water and make sure its cold if that helps ... glad you like the flavour - it is our most popular!

Jess

Awesome will give it a go with extra water first and see how that goes.... how long does it take to see results

Georgie C.The Lady Shake

it depends on your age, weight and current health but some laides will drop up to 5kg in first week ... you should start to feel better and have more energy straight away which is also awesome! keep me posted

Lisa

Lisaasked

I have been on the lady shake for over a week and followed the program but have only 700gms. I’m drinking over 2 litres of water a day .Why haven’t l lost more weight

Georgie C.The Lady Shake

Hi Lisa firstly well done on the 700g all weight loss should be celebrated as you are on the right track. Everyone’s body is different so it will take time for your metabolism to kick back in. It didn’t take a week to put the weight on so unfortunately it’s going to take more than a week to get it back off but it is coming off! So I can help you better can you send me an email to customerservice@theladyshake.com.au with your age weight and 2 day meal plan so our dietician can have a better look. The shakes are only 204 calories so they are working it just takes time for your body to turn back into a fat burning machine once you change your diet look forward to hearing from you

Get an answer from our members and The Lady Shake representatives

The Lady Shake - Vanilla

The Lady Shake - Vanilla

The Lady Shake - Strawberry

The Lady Shake - Strawberry

CategoryWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement
IngredientsNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweeteners