The Lady Shake

The Lady Shake

Banana, Caramel, Choc Mint, Chocolate, Coffee and 2 more

Love it

Full all day and no cravings that can’t be stopped with a piece of fruit or air popped popcorn

Feel like I have so much energy - no need to nap during the day and I’m a usual napper.

Taste took some getting used to but it is much nicer with 450ml water.

Purchased in April 2019.

Put weight on not happy

I tried the vanilla i really liked the flavor and was replacing breakfast and lunch with it for 2 and a half weeks unfortunately i put on 2kg so stopped taking it i need to lose weight not put it on

Purchased in March 2019 at IGA for $45.99.

Taste
Weight LostNo, gained weight
Hi there Sharon! That’s most unusual. We would love to help you. We may be able to give you some advice on the overall meal plan to change your results! Let us know if you’d like some assistance!

Disgusting product and customer service!

My husband and I have been long term customers of the man shake and the lady shake and share the same concerns about the change in taste and the non-dissolvable particles in the “new and improved” product.
When reporting these concerns to TLS they ran me through a process of sending them batch numbers, photos of the particles, photos of the product mixed with water etc...”do some experimenting for us”...all to result in them saying that the product meets their quality standards. I was naive to think that maybe it was just me until I read the other reviews. Wish I had read them earlier!
They then proceeded to tell me how wonderful their product is (it WAS, it no longer is), with no offer to address my concerns and certainly no refund or exchange!
So now I’m stuck with 3 unopened bags of crap I can’t drink.
Extremely disappointed in a product I used to love and recommend to anyone who would listen.
AVOID and save your money people! This product tastes terrible and the customer service is worse

Purchased in August 2018.

Taste

Stop complaining!

Tried my first this morning. Yes they don’t have the flavour of Celebrity Slim or Optifast but they have less than half the sugar content with more protein and healthy fats. Add more water if they are too thick. Seriously- since when was doing a shake diet meant to be anything other than what it is - a convenient, low cost way of reigning in our excessive eating and shedding kilos. On reading through so many reviews I’m astounded at how many believe their diet shakes should taste as good as the food that helped them stack on their kilos in the first place.

Purchased in March 2019 at IGA for $45.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Easy, simple & effective

I’ve have been drink the shakes for 3 days now and I find it very easy and convenient. The taste is ok but to be expected when having a meal replacement shake. Can be quite thick but just add more water. I don’t really get hungry until dinner and scales are going down everyday. I definitely recommend if you need to shift a few kilos quickly.

Purchased in March 2019 at IGA for $39.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

So Far so Good! But...

One week into the Lady Shake. I have insulin resistance and am very keen to improve that as well as lose some weight.
First day was "bleh" but I've gotten used to the taste really quickly and now enjoy it and look forward to my breakfast and lunch shakes! Easy and no need to wonder "what am I going to have for lunch". I use a little more water in each shake (450ml) and it's much smoother.
I'm a smidge disappointed about the weight loss so far (lack thereof). I weighed myself before I started and here on Day 8 the kilos haven't budged (I only have to lose about 5 -10kg). BUT my measurements are down by a centimetre so that's something. I'd give this 5 stars if I was appreciably losing weight but am very willing to give it more time.

Purchased in February 2019.

Taste
Weight LostNo change

Not too bad...

I've just tried my first Lady Shake - I enjoyed the caramel flavour but not the artificial sweetener taste - perhaps I need to make a more dilute version? Definitely need to wind the 'sweet' back! I feel very full however and that can only be a good thing!

Purchased in February 2019 at IGA for $44.95.

Weight LostYes
Hi Julia! Thanks for your feedback! Caramel is one of my favourite flavours :) The Lady Sake doesn't contain any artificial flavours or sweeteners. How are you making your shakes? We can definitely help with some suggestions to tailor the shakes to suit your taste buds.

Product is GREAT

This is the first time I've tried the lady shake and my partner got the manshake. I got the vanilla flavour in case i wanted to make a smoothie out of it with fruits and i havent needed to yet. The taste isnt "chemically" as most reviews state but obviously its not going to taste like a vanilla milkshake thats full of sugar and what our normal taste buds would expect. Most meal replacement shakes have a different taste to the actual flavour so the lady shake is no different. I will give a tip though - when i first made my lady shake i had the powder in the shaker then added the water and i did get those lumpy "gloppy" bits everyone is talking about, however if you put the water in first then the powder after, I had no lumps! the shake is thicker in texture than say a normal protein shake but its too be expected as this is a meal replacement shake (agents in the shake supposed to make us fuller for longer). I've done the meal plan where I replace two big meals a day and have one main meal and snacks and i haven't felt hungry! I dont know my results yet as this is only day 2 but seems to be going great!

Purchased in February 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Hi Jen! Thank you for your positive review! You're exactly right.. it's not going to be exactly like a vanilla milkshake.. but we do have some great tips on how to jazz up your lady shake! Make sure you follow us on Instagram and facebook we are always sharing tips on our social pages. x

Artificial & Very Sweet

I tried my first shake this morning it taste very sweet the taste lingers. Not sure I could recommend it to others. I will try again so I don't waste my money.

Purchased in February 2019 for $39.99.

Hi Robyn! Thank you for your feedback, taste is very subjective,.. what flavour did you purchase? We can definitely make some suggestions on how you can tailor the shakes to suit you.. either send us a message on our Facebook page or email us at customerservice@theladyshake.com.auI'm not interested in any changes as it has an artificial sweetener in it & I can not use this product.Hi Robyn! The Lady Shake does not contain any artificial sweeteners or preservatives.

Inedible

We purchased the Coffee Ladyshake and the Vanilla Manshake. We found them extremely sweet and the slimy texture very unpleasant. The smell when I opened the bags should have forewarned me as it was a chemical smell not a food smell. I rang customer service and was advised to add more water than the 350ml specified and also to add coffee to the coffee one to tone down the sweetness and either coffee or fruit to the vanilla one. I will NOT be recommending them to anybody that is for sure.

Purchased in February 2019 at IGA for $94.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Shakes are very artificial tasting

I bought a starter pack and have really struggled with caramel and chocolate flavour in particular. There ia some lingering weird taste... and I get what people say about the "flour" and "goop". For me banana is bearable but I often feel the taste lingers for hours. Strawberry is probably the better out of the four. In my opinion they taste so artificially sweet. I think if the sweetness was toned down and whatever they use for thickeners was less chalky they may be ok. Positives... chocolate bars are actually pretty damn good.

Hi Taryn! Thanks for your feedback! How are you making your shakes? We suggest you add more water if you are finding them too thick. Taste is very subjective, and not everyone likes the same thing, however, The Lady Shake is super versatile and can be tailored to suit you! If you would like more ways to tailor the shakes please email us at customerservice@theladyshake.com.au

Could not stomach

Tried vanilla and coffee which were as bad as each other
It was gritty, thick and left a very bad after taste

For an Australian company I would have liked better opportunity to receive a partial refund as I spent $145 on something that I can not stomach

Ladyshake and me

I started on Ladyshake on Monday & have followed it to the letter but today, I simply couldn't face it for lunch, it's texture is really unpleasant, it's so thick, I have tried using more water & also one scoop instead of two, to no avail, it's so unappetising. I chose chocolate, perhaps some of the other flavours are better but I have already spent over $ 50 on this product & I don't intend throwing good money after bad.

Thanks for your feedback! How are you making your shakes? We suggest you add more water if you are finding them too thick. Taste is very subjective, and not everyone likes the same thing, however, The Lady Shake is super versatile and can be tailored to suit you! Also we can offer some samples - If you would like more ways to tailor the shakes please email us at customerservice@theladyshake.com.au

Goop in a glass

I tried the strawberry shake, but it tasted like wet cardboard. I became nauseous after each shake. Given up! I tried the shake for three days, but the nausea became worse after each shake. How nutritious are these shakes supposed to be? My expectations were rather high, but I lost more weight eating healthy salads, fruit and vegetables three times a day, AND dairy (calcium) for my bones.

Thanks for your feedback! The Lady Shake is super nutritious! They were formulated especially for women and our daily nutritional needs. Our formula contains over 25 vitamins and minerals, pre & probiotics, collagen protein, and only the highest quality ingredients and not full of artificial colourings and preservatives. How are you making your shakes? We suggest you add more water if you are finding them too thick. Taste is very subjective, and not everyone likes the same thing, however, The Lady Shake is super versatile and can be tailored to suit you! If you would like more ways to tailor the shakes please email us at customerservice@theladyshake.com.au

Great taste

I have tried chocolate, coffee, caramel and vanilla. My favourite flavours are chocolate and vanilla.
The shakes are easy to take to work or provide a quick easy breakfast before heading off to work. I don't feel hungry until the middle of the day if I have a shake for breakfast.

Great product

Chocolate, mint chocolate, banana, vanilla. It tastes great. Love my results. Have lost 25kg in 9 months but have included exercise

Tried to stick to it, but it's like drinking flour and water

Tried banana...... Nope, tried strawberry.... nope, tried choc... Nope, mixed banana and choc but couldn't keep it down, sorry but my body just can't handle it.

Thanks for your feedback! We suggest you add more water if you are finding them too thick. Taste is very subjective, and not everyone likes the same thing, however, The Lady Shake is super versatile and can be tailored to suit you! If you would like more ways to tailor the shakes please email us at customerservice@theladyshake.com.au

Starts my day

Chocolate. Love the taste of the product. Fulfilled my expectations and the results are amazing. It stays with me most of the day. I am a carer to my son and it gives me the energy to start and get through my day keeping me satisfied. It was also awesome on my recent trip overseas.

Great Healthy Breakfast everyday

I have tried strawberry, chocolate banana, vanilla & caramel I like caramel the best not such a strong flavor as Chocolate. I. Have combined the two which was very nice. I would recommend it.

Lady shake helped me achieve what I couldn’t manage before.

Lady shake helped me wth my goal to start loosing weight and maintaining that loss. It was a convenient meal replacement which meant I was not feeling hungry all the tim and as a result my appetite decreased. As a result of using Lady Shake l slowly and consistently lost weight instead of slowly gaining weight each year. I am extremely happy with the results and will continue to use Lady Shake for maintenance.

Hi Belinda I've have been on lady shake for 2 months dropped 5kg. Since using lady shake my eyes have been Extremely Dry what would be causing this in the product HELP

Are you better to have the second shake (lunchtime) even though you are not hungry. Will you still lose weight on one shake and one meal at night, or should you still have the 2nd shake during the day.
Hi Eck! You can choose when you have the second shakes, some customers prefer to have their second shake at dinner so they don't overeat! Hope This helps :) If you have any further questions feel free to message us on Facebook or send us an email at customerservice@theladyshae.com.au

Stomach bloating is this normal?

StrawberryVanillaCaramelBananaChoc MintCoffeeChocolate
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement
IngredientsNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweeteners

Similar listings