The Lady Shake

See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Lady Shake

Tasfam
TasfamTasmania

Fantastic product!

• Taste

The taste is good, and it works

I bought the bundle with caramel, strawberry, cookies n cream and choc mint and I love them! I was expecting an awful taste like fake taste or too sweet but when I tried I was so surprised that the taste's actually great especially the caramel flavour (And of course it's not as tasty as those "real" shakes, but for me its acceptable). The texture is quite thick which you have to add a lot of water and shake it hard. I've been on this shake for about 2 weeks and I usually just use it as brunch, then have normal dinner, when I'm hungry at night I also have some snacks XD I've lost almost 1 kg in this 2 weeks, just a few but still happy with it, I'll keep using it and see how it goes.

Viv
Viv Central Queensland, QLD

Good Product

rTried all flavours now work with flavours I like Buy 3 get 4 great. I'm lactose intolerant so use a blender with ice cubes helps reflux. Some flavours thicker so use more liquid. Play with flavours doing 1/2 vanilla with whatever else. Use leftover coffee with coffee or chocolate or mocca by using both. Played around until I found what worked for me. Might try a vegan one. Husband loves the banana one. Sometimes 1/2 banana 1/2 vanilla & 1/2 banana. Great lunch with a piece of fruit, good til dinnertime.
Thanks ladyshake

Purchased in for $134.85.

nat c.
nat c.Peel, WA

Unfortunately no good for lactose intolerance

Aggravates reflux due to lactose content. Taste and texture of sachets is great and filling. Just not suitable for those that require lactose free.

Customer S.The Lady ShakeSend a private message

Hi Nat, sorry you did'nt have a good first experience with our product,we have vegan shakes available that are completely lactose free if you would like to try them?

Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not bad!

I have only tried strawberry so far. I understand what others have said about thickness and texture but it's very easy to get around. Just add more liquid to thin it and try using a nutribullet or stick mixer if shaking isn't adequate. The nutribullet is great, works well to take out the chalky
Texture. I'm happy and looking forward to my other flavours arriving!

Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It definitely IS satiating!

Purchased at Coles for $50.

Customer S.The Lady ShakeSend a private message

Hi there, thanks for your review and the new tips
we are so glad you are enjoying them :)

Awful taste and texture

I have a trial box of The Lady Shake, and tried the caramel. I appreciate taste and texture preferences are subjective, and don't doubt you can lose weight on this system, however, since I could not get the first shake down as I found the taste and texture were both really awful, (sorry but for me it was possibly one of the worst things I have ever attempted to drink) I won't be continuing with it. Natural ingredients are commendable but pointless if the shakes are undrinkable, however, that is only my experience so if you are planning to try it I would caution you to try a sample before investing in too much product in case you have a similar experience so you don't waste money if it isn't for you.

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $50.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Danielle W
Danielle WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tastes great & fills me up

I have been having 2 shakes a day plus healthy snacks & healthy dinner. I have lost 4.5kg in 3 weeks. I have so much more energy & no side effects considering I have IBS. I highly recommend this product & those who are saying it tastes bad because of the texture, you need to just get used to it! Don’t give up after the first taste. Make sure you follow the program properly & use their recipes on their website for great results. You shouldn’t regret it! I have just ordered another months worth.

Purchased in for $214.

Customer S.The Lady ShakeSend a private message

Thanks so much for your feedback Danielle! :)

TLS Team

Texture no good

Bought shakes as a way to add snacks in to my work day as wasn’t eating enough (so was more for a convenience and weight gain requirement).

I have had 3 of the pack in 2 months and still trying to force myself as it is super convenient but it just is pretty gross. As others have said, it has a slimy texture and the tastes are really artificial. I have drank standard protein for years so I know they never taste like real food obviously, but the R&D team for Lady Shake need to be working out a new formula.

I think if you stick to it it would have desired effect due to the good macro breakdown and nutrient content. But you’d need to be able to stomach it.

Kirby
KirbyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is terrible, do not buy, terrible customer service

Tastes terrible, thick and leaves a terrible taste in your mouth. I cannot drink it , it makes me feel sick. Please try before you buy
Do not buy 4 and pay for 3

Purchased in for $135.

Mrs Zoom
Mrs ZoomSydney, NSW

Perfect tasty meal replacement. B

Been on shakes for just over a week and lost a kilo. Simple process add water.. tasty meal replacement no calories counting or gym workout. Hour walk day with shake and you can see the difference. Thanks Lady shake.

Customer S.The Lady ShakeSend a private message

Thanks so much for your feedback we're are so happy you are enjoying the lady shake just as much as we do :)

TLS Team

This is disgusting!

I was excited to try The Lady Shake but almost vomited after taking the first sip. It tasted so gross and the texture is thick and slimy. What an absolute waste of money!

charmanoona
charmanoonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Do not recommend they are horrible.

All the flavours are so artificial tasting and horrible texture. Wasted my money. I would rather any other drink other than these. I thought I would give it a go but so yuck.

Horrid

Purchased birthday shakes in online order however powder was escaping from both packets and small hole in packets I called the lady shake number and [Name Removed] answered the phone. Advised to take photos and send them to her. 10days ago
No reply email or phone call
Really disappointed lack of follow up

Purchased in for $215.

Micky

The Lady Shake Invoice and Dispatch Notification For Items On Order #L10454559 [Name Removed] would like 2 Carmel shakes for replacements thankyou [Name Removed] ,[Number Removed] [Content Removed]

Customer S.The Lady ShakeSend a private message

We're glad we could get this sorted for you :)

TLS Team x

Billie T.
Billie T.New South Wales

First shake that actually works for me

Ok. I don't care what everyone says, lady shake is the best. I started spontaneously because I was super busy at the time and didn't really have time to prep lunches for work. I started slimming almost immediately. Makes me full, sometimes I can't even finish it, I am already satisfied. No crisis, no cravings...plus to me, it tastes delicious, except mint flavour. I wish variety pack includes cookies and cream.

Purchased in at Coles for $49.99.

Georgina C.
Georgina C.asked

Hi,
Only day 2 for me on the lady shake & have extreme flatulence. I have read it could be a food intolerance. Is there a way this side effect will pass with use or is there something I can do?

Lacey
Laceyasked
The Lady Shake

What options can you offer me to prevent the hideous flatulence that Lady Shake gives me ; someone suggested that you have a vegan version ?

Lacey
Laceyasked
The Lady Shake

The shakes are great for weight loss, but i cannot tolerate the hideous flatulence it gives me...please is there an alternative?

Get an answer from our members and The Lady Shake representatives

Details ·

The Lady Shake is a popular weight loss drink that’s sold as a protein-blend shake containing milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate and collagen peptides. With an overwhelming majority of reviewers awarding The Lady Shake 5 stars, it’s helped many reviewers drop unwanted kilos.

Features:

• The Lady Shake is a partial meal replacement, meaning it’s not the only thing you’re allowed to consume while dieting. In one day, you can have two shakes, two snacks and one meal.
  • Available in a variety of flavours including choc mint, chocolate, banana, vanilla, strawberry, caramel and coffee
  • A one-week supply (15 meals, or 840 grams worth) costs $44.95
  • Prepare The Lady Shake by mixing two scoops into water and shaking, ideally using a protein shaker to avoid lumpy bits. The scoop is provided.
  • Gluten free, with a Vegan Lady Shake also available in chocolate and vanilla flavours

Points of praise for The Lady Shake:

• Many reviewers liked the thickness and also the taste of this shake, especially compared to other weight loss drinks. The most popular flavour was banana, although chocolate was also popular.
  • The Lady Shake has a lower sugar content than many other weight loss drinks, with 2.3 grams per serving, or 4.1 grams per 100 grams.
  • Some reviewers loved adding fruit to their Lady Shake, to make it more like a ‘Lady smoothie,’ which they enjoyed the taste of.
  • Most of all, reviewers loved the weight they dropped from drinking this shake.
Compare all 8 The Lady Shake
CategoryWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement
IngredientsNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweeteners
Compare all 8 The Lady Shake

Official Website

Bradley G.

Best thing we ever did!

by Bradley G. on 18 Aug 2022
We began Lite n Easy in Jan 2022 and we have it for lunch and dinner every day. We now waste NO food, our food bills have actually decreased and our e... Read full review

Sue

Easy lunches for a work week

by Sue on 18 Aug 2022
Enjoy the convenience of my weekly lunches - don’t have to stress about not eating right... Read full review

Jules

Came for the weight loss, but stayed for the convenience

by Jules on 17 Aug 2022
Lite n Easy was the change I needed. It started with wanting to feel healthier in myself, and led to losing 16kg (so far). The convenience is my favou... Read full review