The Lady Shake

Chocolate, Coffee, Choc Mint, etc...

Bronwyn P.

Bronwyn P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expensive but worth it!

Purchased in November 2019 at The Lady Shake website for $54.90.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Judy

JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love love lady shake

I love the lady shake i have been on the shake diet for a week and half and lost 2 kg I have hasimotos disease and have never been able to lose weight before.... love love love it. I have tried chocolate and banana love the taste also have the bars and I have them instead of the nuts its like having a treat. I will be sticking with it best meal replacement I have ever tried and I have tried a lot. I have another 16kg to go lets hope it keeps coming off...
Judy

Purchased in October 2019 at Linen Line.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Great shake

Great shakeCentral Queensland, QLD

Great shake!

Purchased in September 2019 at Terry White Chemists.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Kinsa

KinsaSydney, NSW

Surprising how easily it has fitted into my everyday schedule

I have tried all the flavours in both the shakes and the bars my favourite is definitely the choc mint and the caramel . I actually look forward to mealtimes now. Extremely easy to stay on track

Purchased in October 2019 at Lady shake.

Taste
Weight LostYes
GeorgieThe Lady Shake

thats terrific! thanks for sharing
I LOVE choc mint too

Try with ice

I started the lady shake vanilla and choc mint I found the taste a bit yuk but then put ice cubes into the shake to mix and tastes much better if its icy cold.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Australia for $44.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Yuk but works

Found hard to take don't know taste as good as they smell. I Past that and very happy with product. Husband doing man shake so cooking is easy. Even had a treat on weekend.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Lisa

LisaHunter Region, NSW

side effects from lady shakes

Does any one have any side effects when the starting lady shakes, i have had head aches and some other things, just wanting to know was i ill or was it from the shakes. Thank you

Purchased in November 2019 for $44.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostNo, gained weight

Wendy C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sickly Sweet

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $36.00.

Wendy C.

Thanks for the reply Georgie. I will give it a go!

Jules A.

Jules A.Sydney, NSW

Good weight loss first week

I started replacing 2 meals per day. One gym session this week. I have lost 2kgs over first 5 days - so far so good. I mix with 750 ml. Taste is ok first 2 days I was hungry but ok now.

Purchased in October 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $40.00.

Taste
Weight LostYes

The lady shake

Yes I have been on it now for four day it does have a weird taste dur to the Stevia bit still does the job if you dont like this take the man shake it is exactly the same but not with the added sugar

Purchased in October 2019 at Terry White Chemmart Physical store for $40.00.

Charlyanne T.

Charlyanne T.Sydney, NSW

This Great Love it.

Love the coffee I use the coffee flavoured one in the mornings it has replaced my breakfast and my coffee fix I would normally get in the mornings. Dislike strawberry and Vanilla love the choc mint also banana I don't mind thursday this week will be my 2weeks in on the lady shake and just wow my results are going to plan.

Purchased in October 2019 at Terry White Chemmart for $44.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
GeorgieThe Lady Shake

Thats terrific! Thanks for the feedback and glad you love the lady shake like we do - keep in touch and well done on taking the step to great health x

Amy J.

Amy J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't buy, it tastes disgusting

Tried the chocolate, doesn't taste like chocolate at all. The powder doesn't dissolve even when using hot water, the aftertaste is horrid too. Ive tried adding extra water but doesnt improve anything. The texture is thick and horrid. Don't feel full for very long even when I make sure I drink plenty of water so can't be thirst disguised as hunger. Such a waste of money.

Purchased in October 2019 for $45.00.

Kristy

KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the chocolate lady shakes.

Love the lady shakes taste great and does the job of filling me up.
Love the chocolate and strawberry the best.
These shakes have changed my whole
Way of looking at the food I buy and now buy dont have all the junk in my fridge cupboard like I use to.
I recommended these shakes to everyone.

Purchased in May 2019.

GeorgieThe Lady Shake

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you love the lady shake as much as we do and congratulations on making all the great changes x

Nui

NuiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best ever

I have been on the choc shake for 1 week today and absolutely love them, everything about this product says it all. No side affects, keeps me regular, no complaints. Thanks Lady Shake

Purchased in October 2019 at Terry White Chemmart for $44.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport

ReeNortheast, VIC

I feel like my fat is just melting off me. Love this product.

I love strawberry coffee Next banana to try. I love the flavours and the easy meals. My husband is on man shake and loving it as well. Is great i have more energy.

November 8th 2019 Update: Life time goal feeling great at 54 years old

I love this product. I am now down to double figures and 2 sizers smaller. My hubby going great he is down 25kg now. So glad we tried it. The results are excellent. So easy simple. I walk every day thats it. When i reach my goal weight i will always monitor and if i put on a bit straight back to the shake.

Purchased in October 2019 for $44.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
GeorgieThe Lady Shake

Thats terrific thanks for your feedback - choc mint is my new personal favourite. thanks and keep in touch

Ree

I am 8 kg down my hubby 13 down.

Seeing Results

I have been having the Lady Shake for a week and a half now. I have tried several flavours including chocolate, choc mint, caramel and vanilla. I like to drink mine with 500mls water and it is quite filling unlike other shakes I have tried in the past.
I really recommend to give this product a try, I have lost 3 kg in under 2 weeks replacing both breakfast and lunch with the Lady Shake. Looking forward to see more results hopefully soon.

Purchased in October 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
GeorgieThe Lady Shake

Thats terrific! glad you love it as much as we do and thanks for the feedback - keep in touch

Bron

BronSydney, NSW

best shakes - great results

I like the taste of all the shakes. Yes it is of a thick cosistancy if mixed as directed - but i just add water and it is perfect. i went from eating a family block of cadbury chocolate & anything else sweet in reach to no sweet cravings. Highly reccommend and have lost 2kg in a week. Very happy with Ladyshakes.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $36.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
GeorgieThe Lady Shake

Thats awesome well done and thanks for letting us know - choc is my favourite too

ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible taste

Made as per directions 2 scoops to 350ml water it was extremely thick and had to water down to try and drink. Taste is horrible with a chemical after taste.

Purchased in October 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $80.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Renee

Im sorry nothing will mask that taste. Complete and utter waste of money.

Ana PAULA D.South East Queensland, QLD

Very sweet

I just tried a vanilla shake this morning and I found too sweet. Strong taste of chemicals.
It cost $45. At chemistry.
I will keep trying for more days, Im might get used.
But I I have tried better shaker in the past.

Purchased at Terry White Chemists for $45.00.

Hi Georgia,
Thank you for suggesting this. Im going to try with blueberries on my lunch time.
Do you think is possible to find sweet taste in others flavours like a chocolate or strawberry as well?

Rinonicols

RinonicolsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst shake ever

Used for 8 weeks, terrible taste, no weight loss... Very disappointed.
Lady shake states "if you want to lose weight and keep it off you need the lady shake??
Weight loss is 90% what you consume. I've consumed lady shake, no results.
***lady shake also states "do not guarantee that any content on website is accurate or useful.. You can say that again. Total waste of money $155.00 and time...

Purchased in July 2019 for $155.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Fanny

Fannyasked

What if you want only 800calouries

Hey fanny
800 calories for a short period of time is ok you just want to keep tricking your metabolism so if you calorie deficit over a period of time your body will store food as fat. hope thi helps and let me know if you have any other questions.

Erin O.

Erin O.asked

Is it ok to have a morning shake at 6.30/7am, salad at lunch then a shake at dinner time 5/6pm everyday?

GeorgieThe Lady Shake

Absolutely! Just add in a couple of snacks like nuts , fruit, and egg etc or you wont be getting enough calories and your body will store food as fat - make sure you are having between 1200 calories and 1500 calories in order to kick start your metabolism x

Lesleyasked

what can I add to my lady shakes i'm making them with 1/2 milk 1/2 water and I'm constipated. Help!

GeorgieThe Lady Shake

Hey Lesley chia seeds and flaxseeds are great to add in and Also fish oil is a great supplement to use to help until your tummy adjusts to the change in diet. It will pass but you could cut back to one shake a day or 1 scoop per serve if its too severe for you x

Get an answer from our members and The Lady Shake representatives