The Lady Shake

Chocolate, Coffee, Vanilla, etc... (See All)
See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Lady Shake

Shirl
ShirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I’m a 54 year old female and Been on these shakes for 4 weeks now
Two a day and two small snacks and a 450 calorie dinner from You Foodz at night

Haven’t even lost a gram of weight
The strawberry shake is just too sweet and has caused havoc with my digestive system making me constipated
Drinking loads of water but not working for me

Weight LostNo change
DanyaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t fall for the [Content Removed]

Purchased in for $149.

Louise
LouiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waste your money

It's not so much about the flavours. The Lady Shake is just one big chemical sh*tstorm, it's not healthy for your body AT ALL. No product with chemicals is. There is nothing nutritious about this product. It's just good marketing.

You're better off with Whey Protein Isolate, I recommend Bulk Nutrients.

Purchased in for $135.

Kiki
KikiBrisbane

dissappointed

Purchased in for $48.

Steve B.
Steve B.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this I have it twice a day

I have tried other shakes but I love the Variety of the lady shakes I have them twice a day an it seems to be working iv lost weight an I enjoy it

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $49.

Putrid!!

I bought from Coles hoping the taste would be like the biggest looser shakes ... The artificial sweetener they use makes me gag and the thickener they put in it may be good for people that need modified textures that have trouble swallowing... Yes I worked in aged care as a chef...
I had to throw most of the box away and servely disappointed as it's the same vitamins and calories as the one U get from Aldi and the Aldi one tastes better.
What they lack in sugar calories they make up in calories in other ingredients.
Put the sugar back and loose the thickness and you might have a better product as it's like drinking cement.

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $50.

Sudsy
Sudsy

Beautiful thick shakes that satisfy and it works

I have tried many weight loss products but these are amazing. Thick, satisfying and filling, haven't had a flavour I don't like. Today I am 19.7 kg down in 19 weeks.

Purchased in for $131.

Hi Sudsy,
Thanks so much for your feedback! We're glad you are loving the shakes just as much as we are :)
TLS Team x

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Jennifer W.

Enclosed measure does not accurately reflect suggested quantity needed.

Catherine Smith
Catherine Smith

Would like to provide a review but product never delivered

I ordered the lady shakes on line but they were never delivered. When I enquired they said that aust post had delivered them. Lady shake were not helpful at resolving issue and I went to Austin post to enquire. They did an investigation and told me they could only deal ith the lady shakes company. I emailed lady shake with no results. I am $149 out of pocket and no shakes and lady shake doesn’t do anything to work to solve issue. If you want this product, do not order it online cause once they have the money and if things go wrong there is no customer service provided. I was not offered money back or to even replace the items purchased as a mark of goodwill. Very disappointing.

Catherine
CatherineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best shake ever!

I've been drinking two shakes a day for over a year and am hooked. I quickly dropped from 76kg to 60kg and now drink the shakes to maintain weight and because I love the taste. My low iron levels are now normal and my cholesterol has gone from 'high' to 'perfect'. I'm in my late 40s and have never felt better. I use cold water from the fridge and mix a scoop of vanilla with a scoop of one of the other flavours for a creamier taste. Then I eat whatever I like for dinner. I highly recommend these amazing shakes.

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Not palatable at all

Have already try 3 of the 7 flavours, not one was palatable, so far. Too expensive to throw them out, but will be glad when they’re gone. Will go back to my previous shake.

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $50.

anon
anon

Worst thing I've ever tasted

I bought the vegan lady shake as I can't have dairy anymore and wow I had 2 mouthfuls and that was it I'll be throwing the bag out you can't stomach it and the smell doesn't help either, I'm sure the dairy one would taste alot better.

Purchased in for $50.

J Taylor
J Taylor

Not for me

Shirley L.
Shirley L.South East Queensland, QLD

1/2 milk 1/3 water

Went and bought myself a $19 blender from Kmart to make my shakes in. Best thing ever. I add berries, bananas whatever goes with, & ice & put it in the blender. Makes a big difference, not grainy & gives it a real good blend.

Jayd Cunningham
Jayd Cunningham

Does the job

I have tried the chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, banana, cookies and cream, coffee and caramel. I could drink all of them except the coffee was intolerable. If you leave them for 5 minutes they’re a bit thicker which I enjoy. These are made even better by the ‘chocolate super greens’ added (trust me). Chocolate and cookies and cream would be my preferred. I got a mixed pack to start and it was good so I knew what I liked before committing to 15 serves of the same flavour. Had some weight loss and I’ve still had a few “fun” meals definitely not on any weight loss plan so that’s pretty good.

emily t.
emily t.asked
The Lady Shake

Can I mix it with light milk instead of water?

Karin
Karinasked
The Lady Shake

Has lady shake as much protein as Optifast VCLD for weight loss surgery

Jennifer W.

You can check and compare product labels in the major supermarkets, or check the product websites for this answer.

Emsy
Emsyasked
The Lady Shake

Can I mix my lady shake with boiling water like a coffee??

Get an answer from our members and The Lady Shake representatives

The Lady Shake

The Lady Shake is a popular weight loss drink that’s sold as a protein-blend shake containing milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate and collagen peptides. With an overwhelming majority of reviewers awarding The Lady Shake 5 stars, it’s helped many reviewers drop unwanted kilos.

Features:

• The Lady Shake is a partial meal replacement, meaning it’s not the only thing you’re allowed to consume while dieting. In one day, you can have two shakes, two snacks and one meal.
  • Available in a variety of flavours including choc mint, chocolate, banana, vanilla, strawberry, caramel and coffee
  • A one-week supply (15 meals, or 840 grams worth) costs $44.95
  • Prepare The Lady Shake by mixing two scoops into water and shaking, ideally using a protein shaker to avoid lumpy bits. The scoop is provided.
  • Gluten free, with a Vegan Lady Shake also available in chocolate and vanilla flavours

Points of praise for The Lady Shake:

• Many reviewers liked the thickness and also the taste of this shake, especially compared to other weight loss drinks. The most popular flavour was banana, although chocolate was also popular.
  • The Lady Shake has a lower sugar content than many other weight loss drinks, with 2.3 grams per serving, or 4.1 grams per 100 grams.
  • Some reviewers loved adding fruit to their Lady Shake, to make it more like a ‘Lady smoothie,’ which they enjoyed the taste of.
  • Most of all, reviewers loved the weight they dropped from drinking this shake.
Compare all 8 The Lady Shake
CategoryWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement
IngredientsNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweeteners
Compare all 8 The Lady Shake