The Lady Shake

Chocolate, Coffee, Banana, etc...

Can't handle the Stevia sweetener: has a real chemical after-taste

Have tried Chocolate, Coffee and Caramel. All left an unpleasant chemical after-taste due to the Stevia. Wonder if the Stevia was left out altogether if it would be more palatable??

Purchased in January 2021 at Belmac Trust for A$249.95.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Renai R.

Renai R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

It works

Texture was not right but increased the amount of water and it made a huge difference. I have tried variety pack of 10, 5 days for me = 2kg weight loss.

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for A$39.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostYes

Not losing as quick as I expected

Hi, I bought the into multi pack and am in day 12. The powders are a bit gritty, but they are completely drinkable and the flavours are quite good. I am a little bit disappointed as I was expecting to lose 1kg a week, but have only lost 1.2kg in 12 days. Will keep with the program and hopefully the weight loss will pick up

Purchased in January 2021 at The Lady Shake for A$99.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None

Nalah1

Nalah1AU

Awful

I couldn’t even swallow it what a waste of money
The texture was disgusting I nearly vomit ate my apple instead
I might give the bars a go instead
Very different

Purchased in January 2021 for A$50.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None

Terrible texture, undrinkable

Strawberry lady shake had a sickeningly sweet flavour, very gluggy like glue even with the max amount of water (600ml).
Perhaps someone with a sweet tooth is more suited to these shakes.

While I was told by others to add salt, or fruit chunks I bought a shake for ease of use - water, shake, go. Not faffing about adding things to make it consumable.

I also tried the choc cherry bars and found them inedible.

I purchased a bundle of 4 different flavoured shakes and 4 bars.
I sold the 3 unopened boxes & packs.

Purchased in January 2021 for A$224.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Janelle M.

Janelle M.The Mallee, VIC

Headaches

Thanks for the opportunity to try your product, after three days unfortunately after every drink I would get a headache and feel like heavy headed stuck with it for 3 days but something did not like me no harm done tasted great .. lucky I was able to pass on my drinks onto someone else who had no side affects ,. Cheers for the chance to try

Purchased in January 2021 for A$214.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Weight LostNo change

Taste is great side effects not so great

I was really enjoying these shakes i like the fact they are not so sweet but after 2 weeks of drinking 2 a day the high protein content has given me unbearable reflux and bad breath

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Waiting

WaitingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and works

Started the dairy free options (vegan) a week ago and love it. Chocolate for lunch and Vanilla for dinner, I only need small snacks to fill in during the day and within one week lost 1.4kg. I like the flavour, not sure why others don't, very creamy and filling. I do have to mix with half hot water however in order for the powder to mix properly though I'm reading other reviews and a proper mixer would also work. Since I'm taking it to work a simple shaker and hot water works better for me.
Gonna stick with this product as need to loose a bit and have no problems. Great stuff.

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Awesome! Great loss in a week, So glad you like our products! The Man Shake....

Ondy Kuhl-Alcorn

Ondy Kuhl-AlcornNorth Queensland, QLD

Quite enjoyable

I have just started the lady shake yesterday, I bought coffee and vanilla, I had the coffee first and found it far too strong for me, who drinks half strength flat whites coffees all the time. However I mixed 1scoop of coffee and 1 scoop of vanilla and problem solved. I mix it with the milkshake mixer and it was quite enjoyable.

Purchased in January 2021 at Chemist Outlet for A$80.00.

Lisa

Lisa South East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

Was so excited to try this after watching ads. What a load of rubbish. Could not drink a full mouthful. No flavour. Bland bland bland. That’s $40 down the drain

Purchased in January 2021 for A$44.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesWeightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Love it.

Love the flavor doesn't taste synthetic and it's thick which makes you stay full. I use my mini blender and have the ready to go. In the fridge ready when you want it. If other ladies lost weight with Lady shake I an too. Buying another packet on the weekend and going to. Try the bars.

Purchased in December 2020 at Terry White Chemmart for A$40.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None

Thanks Kylie! Glad you love our products as much as we do! TLS

ALor

ALorPerth, WA

Tastes awful

Bought one because of low sugar. Banana flavor tastes like banana mixed with smoked salmon. For $40 per 15 serves you can buy better tasting ones also with low sugar.

Purchased in January 2021 at Terry White Chemists for A$40.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None

Norrey BrownPerth, WA

not for me

I did all the research and agree this product would be a healthy choice but not for me. it is so thick I struggled to get it down , reminded me of glag glue ! I also can't stand the taste of stevia .unfortunately I had to bin it .

Purchased in January 2021 at FitZone Solutions for A$42.00.

Taste
Side Effects
  • None
Norrey Brown

yes I appreciate a good product just not for me.i also didnt like the taste

Adriana A

Adriana AHunter Region, NSW

Not a Fan!

Bought the variety pack and i can say that i am not a fan! They are very thick and if you don’t put it in a blender its quite undrinkable. The first time i drank it i felt bloated and ill all day.

I have tried to mix it up with fresh fruit and only when i do this its ok to drink. I am still going through all the flavours but so far dont like it.

Im also Coeliac and bought these specifically because its Gluten Free however i am sceptical as i always have to run to the toilet afterwards..

Purchased in January 2021 for A$50.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Julie

JulieQueensland

Feeling Good

I started the shakes 9 days ago and so far I’m really enjoying them. I’m down 2.5kg. I actually like all the flavours (except coffee as I don’t drink it).
I make mine in a bullet with 400ml cold water and find them nice and thick and very drinkable. The bars are also nice too.
Not really sure why all the negative responses maybe people are to use to all the artificial sugar these days.
I plan on sticking with the shakes as I’m definitely feeling better.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None

manz3

manz3

Lady shake coffee flavour.

I bought a variety pack the coffee flavour was horrible but could if dealt with that but its the texture it goes thick straight away its like flour and water really awful, its like drinking custard.

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for A$50.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None

This is working

Purchased in December 2020 for A$99.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostYes

Full of artificial sweetener which tastes awful

I thought it a good idea to use this product as a lunch alternative but I found it undrinkable due to it’s huge taste of artificial sweetener. Now I use hermesetas or equal in my tea and coffee but this was way OTT. I tried it in the blender with strawberries or other fruit but still it made me feel sick. So much for it being healthy as well.

Taste
Side Effects
  • None
Lucy La

Lucy La

Caused nausea and general feeling of unwell

I had the vegan vanilla and chocolate and really enjoyed it at first, but began to feel very unwell with nausea and bowel problems. Was blocked from their Facebook group for stating this in comments in reply to someone else who experiencing the same thing!

Purchased in November 2020 for A$40.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Poor mental health
  • Short-term physical illness
Trish

Trish Perth, WA

Can bear the taste

Tried chocolate and coffee both gross ,told a friend to try adding fruit ,so she added strawberries to the strawberry shake and it was still gross ,Optifast is much nicer . Now I’ve got 12 more toget rid of .Trish.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None

Del

Delasked

The Lady Shake

How much weight can you lose from a 840g bag in 30 days? And can I replace the shake with yogurt instead of water because I dont like the taste. I will drink the water after, I just dont like it with the water.

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hi Del. Based on our recommendation of 2 shakes per day, the 840g bag will last you one week. The amount of weight you lose each week or month is very individual. The ideal way to have the shake is with water. You can add a small amount of milk or natural yoghurt to assist in the beginning and try to lessen that with time. Please contact customerservice@themanshake.com.au for more details and answers to more questions.

Lyn Burman

Lyn Burmanasked

The Lady Shake

What is the suggested meal type/ drinks/snacks per day

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hi Lyn. If you can email customerservice@theladyshake.com.au our team can answer this question with lots of detail. Many thanks.

Heather Howlett

Heather Howlett asked

The Lady Shake

I have tried the Lady Shake vanilla for the first time and I really like the taste. I will be combining it with exercise and a healthy diet. Looking forward to a fitter me

Customer S.The Lady Shake

That is great to hear Heather :) We are so pleased to hear!

Get an answer from our members and The Lady Shake representatives

The Lady Shake is a popular weight loss drink that’s sold as a protein-blend shake containing milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate and collagen peptides. With an overwhelming majority of reviewers awarding The Lady Shake 5 stars, it’s helped many reviewers drop unwanted kilos.

Features:

• The Lady Shake is a partial meal replacement, meaning it’s not the only thing you’re allowed to consume while dieting. In one day, you can have two shakes, two snacks and one meal.
  • Available in a variety of flavours including choc mint, chocolate, banana, vanilla, strawberry, caramel and coffee
  • A one-week supply (15 meals, or 840 grams worth) costs $44.95
  • Prepare The Lady Shake by mixing two scoops into water and shaking, ideally using a protein shaker to avoid lumpy bits. The scoop is provided.
  • Gluten free, with a Vegan Lady Shake also available in chocolate and vanilla flavours

Points of praise for The Lady Shake:

• Many reviewers liked the thickness and also the taste of this shake, especially compared to other weight loss drinks. The most popular flavour was banana, although chocolate was also popular.
  • The Lady Shake has a lower sugar content than many other weight loss drinks, with 2.3 grams per serving, or 4.1 grams per 100 grams.
  • Some reviewers loved adding fruit to their Lady Shake, to make it more like a ‘Lady smoothie,’ which they enjoyed the taste of.
  • Most of all, reviewers loved the weight they dropped from drinking this shake.
Compare all 7 The Lady Shake
CategoryWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement
IngredientsNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweeteners
Compare all 7 The Lady Shake