The Lady Shake

Chocolate, Coffee, Vanilla, etc...

JoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

I love the vanilla flavour the best as I can add many different frozen fruits to it also coffee & chocolate greens goes well, cinnamon or turmeric which is also healthy for us.

Purchased in April 2021.

Kylie
Kylie Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic!!

Love the minty taste stops my cravings once I’ve had this one! Have one everyday for afternoon tea! Would recommend this for any one that enjoys choc mint anything! Love it!

Purchased in June 2021.

AnneNorthern Region, NSW

Healthy and decadent

Vanilla reminds me of the sneaky finger scoop of the cake mix. Making it yummy, memorable, ticking me into thinking its something decadent not healthy and assisting in weight loss.

Purchased in January 2021 at The lady shake for $44.95.

Taste
Weight Loss Drinks

Ange
AngeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love the banana

Caramel is my second favourite, but they are all nice I have had strawberry,chocolate mint and vanilla.
And the results are amazing.
I have tried other weight loss shakes and the lady shake are yummy and a smooth texture just like a thick shake

Purchased in May 2020 for $45.00.

Taste
Joy
JoyMid North Coast, NSW

The ultimate treat when you aren't having a treat

I've had great results from The Lady Shake, tried other shakes but I've never gotten the fantastic results from any other product. I'm now down to my last few kgs to lose, I don't need additions to the shakes as I've found everyone delicious just the way they are. I've thoroughly enjoyed every flavour I've tried, caramel is still my favourite!

Purchased in May 2020 for $137.00.

Susan
Susan

Coffee flavour is my favourite. You can mix it with the other flavours and it tastes amazing. I will be buy this again!!

Have also tried Coffee, banana, strawberry, caramel, chocolate, choc peppermint and vanilla. The lady shakes tastes allot better than other shakes. I have gotten huge results within two weeks!! Amazing!!

Purchased in June 2021 for $46.00.

Hey Susan! Thanks for the positive notes! So glad you like coffee! TLS

Michelle
Michelle Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Yummy Chocolate!

My favourite Lady Shake flavour is Chocolate.
I also like Banana mixed with Strawberry & Coffee on its own or mixed with Chocolate.
Leagues ahead of other shakes on the market!

Purchased in May 2021.

Thanks Michelle! So glad you love our shakes as much as we do! TLS

CDJ
CDJKatherine, NT

Love it!

Within the first 4 weeks I dropped 6.5kgs!! So far I've had most standard flavours and loved them all. Having the shake has made me more aware of what I'm eating and I focus on healthy snacks. I still have my cheat days and treat myself but have learnt to be more aware. So far... I love it

Purchased in March 2021 for $135.00.

Amazing loss! You must be thrilled! Glad you are doing so well! TLS

Emily
EmilyNorthern Region, NSW

Choc mint

Fav flavour so far.. mint isn’t overly over powering just a a subtle hint but hits the spot. My new go to flavour.. if you love mint I highly recommended it

Purchased in May 2021.

Taste
Weight Loss Drinks

Paula
Paula

Banana is my fav tastes like a banana paddle pop ! I haven’t had one flavour I don’t like .

Love the taste of all flavous ! Great product ! Don’t feel hungry ! Bars are great too . Peanut butter is the bomb !!! Working as nurse , long shifts the lady shake just fits into my life so easily

Purchased in March 2021.

Taste

Lime flavour

Add sugar free lime cordial to vanlla shake... blitz it up with ice... it's so refreshing and DELICIOUS. Vanilla is so versatile as you can charge it up with so many flavours, but lime it's tops

Surprisingly delicious

I love the lady shake. I have only been having it for 6 weeks and already lost 5kg. I love that its low in sugar and full of vitamins. I like to mix my flavours aswell, my favourate combination is choc banana. I highly recommend the lady shake

Purchased in May 2021 for $134.85.

Annie
Annie Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Quite simply the most amazingly flavours and the consistency...DELISH!!!!!

I have tried most of the flavours. They have really nailed the taste and consistency (thick and yummy) keeping me feeling full for longer. This product measures up to my expectations. Steadily losing 1kg per week. I'd recommend this to anyone trying to lose weight without the fuss. Easy and convenient, great value for money and tastes great too! It's a win win,

Purchased in April 2021 for $59.00.

Lisa W.
Lisa W.Perth, WA

Who knew weight loss shakes could taste so good?!

After starting my Lady Shake journey 9 months ago, I have lost almost 11 kgs and I feel so good. I’ve tried most of the flavours and my favourite is chocolate. I’ve tried other shakes in the past, but the Lady Shakes are by far the tastiest.

Purchased in May 2021 at Terry White Chemmart Physical store for $40.00.

Telle
TelleLaunceston, TAS

Slowly getting there!

I’m new here. Tried the vanilla and banana enjoyed the banana but found vanilla better as I’m not much of a sweet tooth. Slowly seeing results and have not been extremely faithful to the product, tomorrow is a fresh start as is every day I fail.

Purchased in April 2021.

Miss Reviewer
Miss Reviewerasked
The Lady Shake

Can I take my morning vitamins with the lady shake? I usually get nauseous if I don’t eat in the morning before taking them.

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Best to check this with your pharmacist or GP. Kind regards,
TLS Team.

rossy
rossyasked
The Lady Shake

I bought a box of Lady Shakes, but no scoop inside box. I have been using the whole packet with 350ml of cold water .... your video shows demonstrator only putting 1 scoop of powder into 350ml water. Can you please tell me what is the right amount - 1 whole sachet, or just 1 scoop???

Anne

One safety equals one scoop. You are doing it right. Enjoy

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hey Rossy... Anne is correct ... one sachet to 350-500 mls of water depending on how thick you want this! TLS

Sandy
Sandyasked
The Lady Shake

Its so cold at the moment and I was wondering if the lady shake can be made with warm/hot water or can it be made into a protein slice or made into something else besides a shake for breakfast?

Anne

Definitely can be used as a hot drink.

Joy

Yes it could do all of what you ask, you can get some great recipes from The Lady Shake website.

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hi Sandy.... sure can! Just make tihs as normal and then heat in the microwave! For sure there are loads of recipes that are great for winter on our website https://theladyshake.com.au/recipes/ TLS

Get an answer from our members and The Lady Shake representatives

The Lady Shake

The Lady Shake is a popular weight loss drink that’s sold as a protein-blend shake containing milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate and collagen peptides. With an overwhelming majority of reviewers awarding The Lady Shake 5 stars, it’s helped many reviewers drop unwanted kilos.

Features:

• The Lady Shake is a partial meal replacement, meaning it’s not the only thing you’re allowed to consume while dieting. In one day, you can have two shakes, two snacks and one meal.
  • Available in a variety of flavours including choc mint, chocolate, banana, vanilla, strawberry, caramel and coffee
  • A one-week supply (15 meals, or 840 grams worth) costs $44.95
  • Prepare The Lady Shake by mixing two scoops into water and shaking, ideally using a protein shaker to avoid lumpy bits. The scoop is provided.
  • Gluten free, with a Vegan Lady Shake also available in chocolate and vanilla flavours

Points of praise for The Lady Shake:

• Many reviewers liked the thickness and also the taste of this shake, especially compared to other weight loss drinks. The most popular flavour was banana, although chocolate was also popular.
  • The Lady Shake has a lower sugar content than many other weight loss drinks, with 2.3 grams per serving, or 4.1 grams per 100 grams.
  • Some reviewers loved adding fruit to their Lady Shake, to make it more like a ‘Lady smoothie,’ which they enjoyed the taste of.
  • Most of all, reviewers loved the weight they dropped from drinking this shake.
Compare all 7 The Lady Shake
CategoryWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement
IngredientsNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweeteners
Compare all 7 The Lady Shake