The Lady Shake

Chocolate, Coffee, Choc Mint, etc...

• Additional Physical Activities
    • Cardio (50)
    • None (45)
    • Sport (11)
    • Weightlifting (11)
  • Taste
  • Side Effects
    • None (9)
    • Mild side effects (1)
  • Weight Lost
    • No change (15)
    • No, gained weight (4)

robyn

robynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yes and no

I chose the coffee taste and I'm not at all happy with this flavour. I wished I had chosen the chocolate flavour. But, as for a diet drink it's working well, I'm feeling very full and it has helped my bowels extremely well. It would have been helpful to have trialled the flavours before outlaying a month's worth of product.
Next time I'll buy the chocolate flavour.

Purchased in February 2020 for $140.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Side Effects
  • None
Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hi Robyn, thanks for the feedback. We are happy to swap the bags over if they are unopened. If you would like to do this then email us at customerservice@theladyshake.com.au Regards TLS

Gina

GinaTasmania

BEST weight loss shake on the market!!

I absolutely love this shake! It’s low carb, so doesn’t spike sugars at all!, fills me up!, and tastes Devine!!! And guess what?! I’ve lost 5kgs in 12 days by replacing 2 meals a day with the shake! I eat whatever I want for dinner, and then if I get a sweet craving late at night, I have another shake! I only have 1 1/2 scoops for each shake! I have the coffee and chocolate, and love them both!

Purchased in January 2020 for $45.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Customer S.The Lady Shake

So glad you are loving them!

janet

janetSydney, NSW

Love Love Love the Lady Shake...1 scoop is even better

Absolutely love everything about the Chocolate Lady Shake.
I use 1 scoop instead of 2 scoops with 350 unsweetened Almond Milk and taste just like a chocolate milkshake!
i did try 2 scoops but found it a little too think so glad i found the right combination by using 1 scoop
I found the taste and texture just perfect, i cant fault it and have been on this shake for 2 months now, twice a day.

Purchased in November 2019 for $140.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Side Effects
  • None
Customer S.The Lady Shake

Awesome Janet! We are glad you love the shakes!

Kel_Holbeck

Kel_HolbeckVictoria

Persevere

Purchased in January 2020 at lady shake website for $150.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None

Missmc63

Missmc63Mid North Coast, NSW

Very tasty and filling. Overall a great product. The only downside is that delivery is way too slow.

Purchased in January 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Changing it up

Did not like my first day at all. Did not like the taste or the texture but, after reading reviews on this page and the Man Shake page I realized I can change it up. Second day I used milk instead and only one scoop. Perfect. I enjoyed the shake and over time I will work my way back to 2 scoops and water. I like the food guide as well. Would like it if the delivery was a bit quicker but that may be out of your hands. Cheaper to buy on the website instead of the chemist.

Purchased in January 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Weight LostNo change

Linda H

Linda HPerth, WA

Very Satisfying and delicious!

Purchased in December 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $49.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Elizabeth

ElizabethNorth Western Region, NSW

Horrible

Purchased the Coffee variety on 10th January 2020 and was very disappointed.
It was very thick and gluggy and unpalatable. I was also disappointed that I couldn't buy a smaller amount to try. I have totally wasted my money. I have tried shakes before and none were anything as bad as this!!!!!

Purchased in January 2020 at Direct Chemist Outlet for $39.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Marry_Berry

Marry_BerrySydney, NSW

good taste and blends well

I bought a bag of the lady shake off amazon and have a glass each morning. the powder blends well and the flavor is just like a banana shake without any strange taste. it keeps me full until lunch.

Purchased in January 2019 at Amazon for $55.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo change
Happy shopper

Happy shopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVING IT!!

Have tried many shakes over time (I am 70) need to lose 25kg, have tried choc mint and put frozen blue berries in it, use my Nutribullet, makes a perfect thick shake. Taste is great, only been on it for two weeks so haven't tried other flavours yet. Have lost 4kg in two weeks,

Purchased in December 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $45.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Bronwyn P.

Bronwyn P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expensive but worth it!

Purchased in November 2019 at The Lady Shake website for $54.90.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Judy

JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love love lady shake

I love the lady shake i have been on the shake diet for a week and half and lost 2 kg I have hasimotos disease and have never been able to lose weight before.... love love love it. I have tried chocolate and banana love the taste also have the bars and I have them instead of the nuts its like having a treat. I will be sticking with it best meal replacement I have ever tried and I have tried a lot. I have another 16kg to go lets hope it keeps coming off...
Judy

Purchased in October 2019 at Linen Line.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Great shake

Great shakeCentral Queensland, QLD

Great shake!

Purchased in September 2019 at Terry White Chemists.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Kinsa

KinsaSydney, NSW

Surprising how easily it has fitted into my everyday schedule

I have tried all the flavours in both the shakes and the bars my favourite is definitely the choc mint and the caramel . I actually look forward to mealtimes now. Extremely easy to stay on track

Purchased in October 2019 at Lady shake.

Taste
Weight LostYes
GeorgieThe Lady Shake

thats terrific! thanks for sharing
I LOVE choc mint too

Try with ice

I started the lady shake vanilla and choc mint I found the taste a bit yuk but then put ice cubes into the shake to mix and tastes much better if its icy cold.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Australia for $44.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Yuk but works

Found hard to take don't know taste as good as they smell. I Past that and very happy with product. Husband doing man shake so cooking is easy. Even had a treat on weekend.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Lisa

LisaHunter Region, NSW

side effects from lady shakes

Does any one have any side effects when the starting lady shakes, i have had head aches and some other things, just wanting to know was i ill or was it from the shakes. Thank you

Purchased in November 2019 for $44.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostNo, gained weight

Wendy C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sickly Sweet

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $36.00.

Wendy C.

Thanks for the reply Georgie. I will give it a go!

Jules A.

Jules A.Sydney, NSW

Good weight loss first week

I started replacing 2 meals per day. One gym session this week. I have lost 2kgs over first 5 days - so far so good. I mix with 750 ml. Taste is ok first 2 days I was hungry but ok now.

Purchased in October 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $40.00.

Taste
Weight LostYes

The lady shake

Yes I have been on it now for four day it does have a weird taste dur to the Stevia bit still does the job if you dont like this take the man shake it is exactly the same but not with the added sugar

Purchased in October 2019 at Terry White Chemmart Physical store for $40.00.

Mad

Madasked

Can the shake be kept in the fridge prior to drinking? Can you freeze the lady shake

Customer S.The Lady Shake

yes you can - it will be very thick so you may need to add a little water when you want to have thanks

marsh

marshasked

Hi, I recently purchased the sample box of TLS and find that it’s giving me stomach pain right before I need to go to the loo. Is this normal when first starting TLS?

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hi Marsh. Might be best to consult with your local pharmacist about this sorry.

Julieasked

Hi I've been on the shake for 4 days now having 2 shakes a day. Is all the ingredients in the shake safe like the green tea and other natural items in it? I plan to cut back to 1 shake after I lose a few kilos just would love a good menu regarding eating meals can you please help with eating meal plan easy meals thanks Julie

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hi Julie. There is green tea extract in the shake however this is a minimal amount and totally safe to consume. TLS

Ok Thank you

Julie

Can you help me with the main meals I'm good with the snacks just need help like a shopping list menu for the week would be very helpful Thank you kind regards Julie

Get an answer from our members and The Lady Shake representatives