Product is GREAT

This is the first time I've tried the lady shake and my partner got the manshake. I got the vanilla flavour in case i wanted to make a smoothie out of it with fruits and i havent needed to yet. The taste isnt "chemically" as most reviews state but obviously its not going to taste like a vanilla milkshake thats full of sugar and what our normal taste buds would expect. Most meal replacement shakes have a different taste to the actual flavour so the lady shake is no different. I will give a tip though - when i first made my lady shake i had the powder in the shaker then added the water and i did get those lumpy "gloppy" bits everyone is talking about, however if you put the water in first then the powder after, I had no lumps! the shake is thicker in texture than say a normal protein shake but its too be expected as this is a meal replacement shake (agents in the shake supposed to make us fuller for longer). I've done the meal plan where I replace two big meals a day and have one main meal and snacks and i haven't felt hungry! I dont know my results yet as this is only day 2 but seems to be going great!

Purchased .

Taste
Good
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Artificial & Very Sweet

I tried my first shake this morning it taste very sweet the taste lingers. Not sure I could recommend it to others. I will try again so I don't waste my money.

Purchased for $39.99.

Inedible

We purchased the Coffee Ladyshake and the Vanilla Manshake. We found them extremely sweet and the slimy texture very unpleasant. The smell when I opened the bags should have forewarned me as it was a chemical smell not a food smell. I rang customer service and was advised to add more water than the 350ml specified and also to add coffee to the coffee one to tone down the sweetness and either coffee or fruit to the vanilla one. I will NOT be recommending them to anybody that is for sure.

Purchased at IGA for $94.00.

Taste
Terrible
Additional Physical Activities None

Shakes are very artificial tasting

I bought a starter pack and have really struggled with caramel and chocolate flavour in particular. There ia some lingering weird taste... and I get what people say about the "flour" and "goop". For me banana is bearable but I often feel the taste lingers for hours. Strawberry is probably the better out of the four. In my opinion they taste so artificially sweet. I think if the sweetness was toned down and whatever they use for thickeners was less chalky they may be ok. Positives... chocolate bars are actually pretty damn good.

Hi Taryn! Thanks for your feedback! How are you making your shakes? We suggest you add more water if you are finding them too thick. Taste is very subjective, and not everyone likes the same thing, however, The Lady Shake is super versatile and can be tailored to suit you! If you would like more ways to tailor the shakes please email us at customerservice@theladyshake.com.au

Could not stomach

Tried vanilla and coffee which were as bad as each other
It was gritty, thick and left a very bad after taste

For an Australian company I would have liked better opportunity to receive a partial refund as I spent $145 on something that I can not stomach

Ladyshake and me

I started on Ladyshake on Monday & have followed it to the letter but today, I simply couldn't face it for lunch, it's texture is really unpleasant, it's so thick, I have tried using more water & also one scoop instead of two, to no avail, it's so unappetising. I chose chocolate, perhaps some of the other flavours are better but I have already spent over $ 50 on this product & I don't intend throwing good money after bad.

Thanks for your feedback! How are you making your shakes? We suggest you add more water if you are finding them too thick. Taste is very subjective, and not everyone likes the same thing, however, The Lady Shake is super versatile and can be tailored to suit you! Also we can offer some samples - If you would like more ways to tailor the shakes please email us at customerservice@theladyshake.com.au

Goop in a glass

I tried the strawberry shake, but it tasted like wet cardboard. I became nauseous after each shake. Given up! I tried the shake for three days, but the nausea became worse after each shake. How nutritious are these shakes supposed to be? My expectations were rather high, but I lost more weight eating healthy salads, fruit and vegetables three times a day, AND dairy (calcium) for my bones.

Thanks for your feedback! The Lady Shake is super nutritious! They were formulated especially for women and our daily nutritional needs. Our formula contains over 25 vitamins and minerals, pre & probiotics, collagen protein, and only the highest quality ingredients and not full of artificial colourings and preservatives. How are you making your shakes? We suggest you add more water if you are finding them too thick. Taste is very subjective, and not everyone likes the same thing, however, The Lady Shake is super versatile and can be tailored to suit you! If you would like more ways to tailor the shakes please email us at customerservice@theladyshake.com.au

Great taste

I have tried chocolate, coffee, caramel and vanilla. My favourite flavours are chocolate and vanilla.
The shakes are easy to take to work or provide a quick easy breakfast before heading off to work. I don't feel hungry until the middle of the day if I have a shake for breakfast.

Great product

Chocolate, mint chocolate, banana, vanilla. It tastes great. Love my results. Have lost 25kg in 9 months but have included exercise

Tried to stick to it, but it's like drinking flour and water

Tried banana...... Nope, tried strawberry.... nope, tried choc... Nope, mixed banana and choc but couldn't keep it down, sorry but my body just can't handle it.

Thanks for your feedback! We suggest you add more water if you are finding them too thick. Taste is very subjective, and not everyone likes the same thing, however, The Lady Shake is super versatile and can be tailored to suit you! If you would like more ways to tailor the shakes please email us at customerservice@theladyshake.com.au

Starts my day

Chocolate. Love the taste of the product. Fulfilled my expectations and the results are amazing. It stays with me most of the day. I am a carer to my son and it gives me the energy to start and get through my day keeping me satisfied. It was also awesome on my recent trip overseas.

Great Healthy Breakfast everyday

I have tried strawberry, chocolate banana, vanilla & caramel I like caramel the best not such a strong flavor as Chocolate. I. Have combined the two which was very nice. I would recommend it.

Lady shake helped me achieve what I couldn’t manage before.

Lady shake helped me wth my goal to start loosing weight and maintaining that loss. It was a convenient meal replacement which meant I was not feeling hungry all the tim and as a result my appetite decreased. As a result of using Lady Shake l slowly and consistently lost weight instead of slowly gaining weight each year. I am extremely happy with the results and will continue to use Lady Shake for maintenance.

Look forward to my shake every morning

I have been having the chocolate shake for breakfast everyday for over 12 months.
It is so delicious and thick and creamy. Fills me up till morning tea. Would definitely recommend it.

Great taste and easy to prepare in a hurry.

I have tried all the flavours except banana and strawberry. I don’t like fruity flavours. My favourite is the caramel and mint. Coffee was my favourite but when they changed the formula it is around my 4th favourite. i like how you can mix the flavours together. I often have caramel coffee or chocolate caramel.

Shaking is my life now

I have been having the coffee shakes for a while now, and introduced caramel into my range a few months back - it's like my own delicious cafe latte without the guilt.
Have recently received my first pack of Choc Mint and am keen to try as well.
Thanks Lady Shake for the convenient hassle free breakfast and lunch options - really a good alternative for someone who tends to be somewhat lazy when it comes to food.

Love Them

Loves these shakes for convenience and taste, my favorite would have to be the new Choc Mint mixed with Caramel YUMMY. I would definitely recommend the shakes to anyone wanting a great tasting shake that keeps you fuller for longer.
The Lady Bars are great away.

Tastes revolting

I bought the banana flavoured. It tasted awful, and the taste lingered all day. I have since approached customer service about suitability for breast cancer survivors and been told to take the list of ingredients to my doctor for him to decide whether or not it is safe to use. I think I will give it the flick.

Hi Margaret! By Law we are not allowed to give medical advice, we aren't doctors, we don't know your medical background. And we want the best for you and your health. Therefore it is best for you to consult with your doctor. If you would like some advice on how you can tailor your shakes to suit your taste buds please email us at customerservice@theladyshake.com.au

It is perfect for me.

I have tried all the flavours and they are great. Very tasty if feels like your having a treat everything you have it. I started using the product with not expectations and the results for me were slow but I was able to maintain as I went along. It's a quick easy way to help with knowing what to eating and it is good for you.

Easy way to loose weight

My favourite is strawberry however vanilla is good too. Was a little sceptical about buying this product at first but it is definitely worth buying. Convenient to take with you & easy to prepare.