The Lady Shake

The Lady Shake

Banana, Caramel, Choc Mint, Chocolate, Coffee and 2 more

Bad constipation, Little weight loss :(

I have 3-4 litres of water a day and I still suffered constipation. You do need to mix with 500mls of water to get a nice taste and consistency.
I had a shake for breakfast and a yo pro for morning tea a shake for lunch than a Lady shake bar for afternoon tea and a small dinner. I only lost 1.5 kg in 4 weeks!!!

Very disappointed :(

Purchased in August 2019 at Direct Chemist Outlet for $120.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostNo change

Cant go without my Shake, I am shaking around on Energy.

Hi,
I cant believe so many negative reviews, I love the Lady shake my favourite, being Strawberry and Vanilla, I mostly mix with coconut water but some times just plain water as I live in Rural NSW and cant always get Coconut water. I sometimes mix with Berries, Banana, Ginger and Cinnamon. I have lost 15kg since April and have 5kg to go. Very happy with my progress and cant praise it enough. I feel well have lots of energy, and am now off my CPap machine. Thanks to Lady Shake and have recommended it to so many of my friends, and my Son is on the Man shake.
Kind Regards
Annie Brown.

Purchased in June 2019 for $139.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes
Hi there Annie Thanks you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and congratulations on the weight loss! We absolutely love hearing about our customers' weigh loss success, but the thing we absolutely get the most excitement about is hearing about changes in health! Well done indeed! Team Lady Shake

Taste great —-WHO SAID THAT???? ARE YOU SURE????

I’ve tried Caramel and Choc mint and taste was horrible..I almost cry. I tried so many these kind of shakes but this is absolutely worst one....It is too artificial and too thick. Unfortunately this company doesn’t refund so I don’t know what to do with this ... sigh....If I need to drink it for weight loss, I would rather choose not to eat anything.

Purchased in August 2019 for $160.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Weight LostNo change
Hi there Lucas Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback for us. We can assure you that our shakes are made from 100% natural ingredients with no artificial nasties at all (including no artificial sweeteners) If you prefer your shake a thinner consistency you can simply add more water. Also, a lot of people like to make the shakes in a blender with ice. Taste, being very personal, is easily changed by things like making the shake up with half milk/half water, adding a handful of frozen fruit or an espresso shot, or even a teaspoon of cocoa or cacao. Unsweetened coconut or unsweetened almond milk are great milk options. The difference between our shakes and others on the market is our high grade protein, very low sugar and great nutritional benefits. We hope you don't give up! Please feel free to contact us at customerservice@theladyshake.com.au if we can help further.Thank you for your comment. Could you please tell me how to put that strong taste (and smell) of mint (for Choc mint) using only natural ingredient? I’ve read your ingredient, there is no mint on the list. Instead there is “flavour” on the list. If you really use mint leaves to taste of mint, why didn’t you state proudly “mint” rather than “flavour”??? What kind of substance is this “flavour” actually??

Definitely not amazing..

I bought this as a tool to lose some excess weight that I didn’t need. Coffee is my go to in any food so I thought I’d give this a try - it didn’t work, nor does it taste good. I saw no difference in weight even after taking it for 4 weeks and exercising daily. It tastes horrible with a foamy, slimy texture and a disgusting after taste. Definitely do not recommend.

Purchased in May 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Loving This product!

This product is amazing. I love the banana, vanilla and coffee flavors. It mixes well with water and is so easy to take away when not at home. I have tried other shakes but this is the best by far.

Purchased in June 2019 for $135.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes
Thanks so much for the great feedback!!

The only meal replacement shake I have stuck to.

I have tried a number of different brands of shakes and started to think I was just not a shake person. I watched my husband stick to the Man Shake and thought - why not give it a go? I have not found a flavour that is undrinkable, but prefer the caramel and strawberry mixed half and half with vanilla to make it not so strong. I have added a shot of coffee in the chocolate shake as well. In a month I have lost 5.5 kilos, and while that is not massive I am very satisfied with a gradual loss. It is convenient, cost effective and I do not seem to get the horrible side affects that other shakes have like bad breath, headaches and putrid windy belly. I am very satisfied and will be ordering my next months supply soon.

Purchased in June 2019 for $299.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes
Hi there Linda Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. Thank you for the great feedback and congratulations on the weight loss too!! Well done! Team Lady Shake

The worst shake I’ve had

After reading many mixed reviews I purchased the sample kit from Coles. No matter how much water is added (recommended or more) the shakes are extremely thick and taste awful.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $38.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Good Shake

After reading the mixture of reviews I decided to purchase the variety box from Coles to sample the flavours. As previous reviews have mentioned I agree they are very artificially sickly sweet and when made to the directions I cannot drink it.
I found that making them adding 500ml of water and even an additional 200ml of almond milk makes a huge difference to the taste. The positive after the first week I lost 2kg, and decided to purchase 2 months supply online. 4 weeks in and I've lost 7kg!

I only enjoy the chocolate and coffee flavoured shakes.
I also purchased a box of chocolate bar's - not very enjoyable, weird taste.

I am hoping The Lady Shake bring out a less sweet flavour for us women that dont enjoy over powering artificial sweetness.

Purchased in June 2019 at online for $174.80.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes
Hi there Susie Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your honest feedback. Well done for sticking with it and making those small changes so that your shakes suit your own taste. That's awesome! The degree of sweetness is definitely a very personal thing, but you can absolutely rest assured that there are no artificial sweeteners (or anything artificial) in our shakes, so you're getting great nutritional benefit from your Lady Shakes. Congratulations on the weight loss too! Team Lady Shake

Repulsive

I've been on Celebrity Slim for 18 months. I lost 16kg in 8 months, and have been using them since for weight maintenance. On Facebook a post popped up about Lady Shakes, so I googled it and found glowing reviews. Based on that information I thought I'd give them a try, and committed to a 1 month supply of shakes and bars for $215. I was so excited to try them as the reviews were so good. From the moment I opened the packets I found the smell disgusting, it's overwhelming. I first tried the vanilla, and it was so sickly sweet and thick that I physically gagged towards the end. Next I tried the choc mint, this time with more water, and it was foul as well. The following day I tried chocolate, which was tolerable, and coffee which was awful. I also had 4 bars over this time, choc mint, choc hazelnut and choc peanut, and they were ok, much better than the shakes. By the forth day I physically couldn't bring myself to drink them anymore, so I've thrown them away. I actually put on weight in those few days too, so there were no benefits for me. I don't want to knock the business itself as the delivery was super fast and I was extremely full after each shake, but there might be others out there who would appreciate alternative opinions - I wish I had of read some of the negative reviews. If you want to try them I suggest getting one packet only so you can see if you like the taste and texture before fully committing. I learnt my lesson the expensive way.

Purchased in July 2019 for $215.00.

Taste
Weight LostNo, gained weight

Great Product!!

I’ve tried other shakes before and have never really enjoyed them especially the after taste. I saw a review on the Lady Shake so when I saw the variety pack in Coles, I decided to give them a try.
I was pleasantly surprised! I tried all the flavours apart from coffee because I don’t like coffee.
I really like these shakes they have a nice texture (I use a blender) and are filling too.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $39.00.

Taste
Thank you so much for the great feedback Vicky. We are so happy that you are loving your Lady Shakes. Well done on the healthy changes you're making!

Disgusting and disappointing

Bought the big weight loss pack thinking I'm in this for the long haul so might as well try to save money. HA! What is the point of having a supposedly easy meal replacement when you need to carry a freaking blender with you to not have a granular texture? Tried with milk and water and a mixture, varying amounts and not even blending it helped that much. Thought hell I'll at least not lose all my money, try a bar. 3 hours it took for my mouth and throat to settle down from whatever the hell is in the choc hazelnut bar and I'm not willing to risk my health to try any of the others. Very disappointed that there are no refunds allowed. The tip is getting a new deposit of trash and I'm going to go back to the supposedly subpar and high sugar shakes because at least I can stomach them.

Purchased in July 2019 at Ladyshake website for $249.00.

Taste
Hey Vicky I We are sorry to hear that you don't like our shakes. We are not sure how you are making our shakes, but as recommended, you should just be able to add 350mls - 450mls of nice cold water in your shaker and then add powder as the last step before shaking well.. The bars are a nougat base and as you said, the other brands on the shelves are full of sugar and other nasties. They are made with all natural ingredients, as are our shakes. It can take a couple of shakes to get used to them, so we do hope that you give it another go. However, if you would like us to further assist you please email your details to customerservice@theladyshake.com.au Team Lady Shake

WAY too sweet

I've tried the vanilla, strawberry & chocolate shakes. Whilst they're nice and thick and fill me up for hours, but I find them all way too sweet (and I have a sweet tooth)...not in a nice sugary way, but in a sickly sweet saccharin way. I'll be putting natural yoghurt in the next one and hopefully that will help.

Purchased in July 2019.

Taste
Hey there Dee Thanks for the feedback. We can definitely assure you that our shakes contain absolutely no artificial sweeteners or ingredients at all. They are made from 100% natural ingredients. Your idea to add natural yogurt is a great one. That works well to reduce sweetness to suit your personal taste. Some other things that can be added are coffee (espresso shots or a teaspoon of instant) or handful of frozen fruit. You can also mix up your shake with half milk/half water. Unsweetened coconut milk & unsweetened almond milk are great options for this. We certainly hope that you find your perfect combo because, from a nutritional standpoint, The Lady Shake is definitely one of the best on the market. We'd love to hear from you if we can help with anything else. Team Lady Shake

The best shake on the market

I’ve tried many different brands of meal replacement shakes and The Lady Shake is by far the best. They are filling, healthy and taste great.
My favourite is Coffee and Caramel.

Purchased in February 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Weight LostYes
Hey Nel! Thanks so much for the great feedback. We really appreciate it. :) Team Lady Shake

Love the shakes and program! It's so easy to fit into my busy lifestyle!

Choc mint is my favourite flavour, but I love all the ones I've tried so far! The results have been great, but more importantly I feel awesome and full of energy all the time!

Purchased in March 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes
Hey Pina Thanks so much for the great feedback. We really appreciate it. :) Team Lady Shake

Most versatile flavor

I have tried all TLS flavors and will always have banana on the shelf.
Love having ban/choc shake with a touch of peanut butter!!
The banana protein pancakes are sensational the entire family love them.

Purchased in June 2019 at On line.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Weight LostYes
Hey Mel! Thanks so much for the great feedback. We really appreciate it. :) Team Lady Shake

I love lady shakes.

I love all flavours of lady shakes but my fave would have to be chocolate. Yummm
I have it of a morning and I feel full for hours. I have lost 7kgs in just 3 months.

Purchased in June 2019 at IGA for $44.00.

Taste
Weight LostYes
Hey Chani! Thanks so much for the great feedback. We really appreciate it. :) Team Lady Shake

Love it! Cannot start my day without LS

I love my shakes, I have tried 5 flavours but Strawberry would be my favourite can mix other fruits with it as well, definitely a must try flavour, Give it a Go.

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes
Hey Sharon! Thanks so much for the great feedback. We really appreciate it. :) Team Lady Shake

Love them.

I bought the rapid weight loss pack and I'm extremely happy. After reading some of the negative posts I was wary but I have tried the vanilla, coffee, choc mint and in the bars I've had the chocolate , choc mint and peanut butter and I find them very filling and delicious. I mix the shakes with 500ml of water. I love the fact that they have the pre/probiotics.

Purchased in July 2019 for $214.75.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes
Hey Karen! Thanks so much for the great feedback. We really appreciate it. :) Team Lady Shake

Love my Lady Shake products

So far I have tried Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Banana and Choc Mint. I love the shakes and mix with 450mls of water and heat them up which makes them taste better, i also add benefibre to help keep me regular. I also like the lady bars and have tried Chunky Choc, Choc Hazelnut, Choc Mint and Choc Berry. I have been on a few shake and bar diets and this is the best tasting of the lot.

Purchased in May 2019 for $245.00.

Hey Bec! Thanks so much for the great feedback. We really appreciate it. :) Team Lady Shake

So delicious and also very tasty warmed up.

I have tried every flavour of the lady shakes and I love them so much! My favorites are choc mint, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and banana. I didn't love the caramel at first but when mixed with the banana it's so delicious! I read so many reviews about the thickness of them, but I really enjoy the consistency and they are so easy to make in the mornings when I'm rounding up my 3 young and wild boys. I definately recomend :)

Purchased in May 2019 at Lady shake website.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes
Hey Kylie! Thanks so much for the great feedback. We really appreciate it. :) Team Lady Shake

Hi! My weight was 46 before pregnancy and in pregnancy 65 after delivery 60 and now after three and half months 61 .How long i can take this shake and what is the price. Plase reply

My daughter is 13 and over weight. 100kg Will this surpress her hunger? She has tried other brands, but they do nothing! I only ask as my mate has lost 12kg on the man shake in one month!

How much fibre in a satchel please and what sort of fibre? Any probiotics or probiotics?
https://i1.wp.com/theladyshake.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/TLS-Nutritional-Panel.jpg?fit=881%2C667&ssl=1 The nutritional panel and ingredients can be found on the Lady Shake website under the "what is it" tab. Short answer is 6 grams of fibre per serve and yes, contains probioticsHi Chrissy The Lady Shake contains 6g of dietary fibre per serve. Our shakes contain pre and probiotics as well. They are made from all natural ingredients. Please let us know if we can answer any other questions! Team Lady Shake

The Lady Shake - StrawberryThe Lady Shake - VanillaThe Lady Shake - CaramelThe Lady Shake - BananaThe Lady Shake - Choc MintThe Lady Shake - CoffeeThe Lady Shake - Chocolate
CategoryWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement
IngredientsNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweetenersNo artificial colours or flavours and No artificial sweeteners