The Lady Shake

Chocolate, Coffee, Choc Mint, etc...

• Additional Physical Activities
    • Cardio (57)
    • None (48)
    • Weightlifting (12)
    • Sport (11)
  • Taste
  • Side Effects
    • None (16)
    • Mild side effects (2)
  • Weight Lost
    • No change (17)
    • No, gained weight (4)

Bianca V.

Bianca V.Western Australia

Week in great to far

I started the lady shake a just over a week ago and already lost 3 kg so happy great you that you do feel super full and I have a idea that I like to share to I bought an pop circle maker and made ice cream with it and it is a good replacement for the real thing I will continue to use the shake of all the benefits of all the nutrients in it

Purchased in March 2020 for $139.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
becca

beccaHunter Region, NSW

blergh

so i just made the rookie mistake of buying $300 worth of lady shakes before trying them... its so thick and tastes nothing like coffee the texture is disgusting and gritty no matter how much you shake it . im yet to try the chocolate strawberry or vanilla but im sure they are just as disgusting. its not so much the taste just the weird crap texture that puts me off . tried adding more water didn't help at all

Purchased in March 2020 for $300.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

ashmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Luv this product

Great product. Vegan is even better. In 4 weeks I lost 2 kilos with once a day shake. I add fruits to it. Tastes great. Good value for money. Purchased more today from Coles.

Purchased in February 2020 for $135.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None

Find out how The Lady Shake compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

I can't even finish this product.

Wished I'd been able to sample before buying 1months worth of supply not very happy with the taste at all. I've had chocolate banana and coffee. And not sure I'll be able to drink this for 1month. Feeling like I might have wasted $134 .

Purchased in March 2020 for $134.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

BelBrisbane

Overly strong unnatural sweetener for a product that says it has only 2.4g of sugars.

The chocolate has a strong fake-sweetened taste. I have tried many meal replacement shakes, this is the sweetest. Doesn't have a vegetable blend like products such as Garden of Life.

Purchased in March 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Bel

Yes, I read all this in previous comments. Given the amount of feedback about sweetness it may be worth considering altering your recipe so that customers don’t have to dilute

Kim Pendlebury

Kim PendleburyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap, simple & it works

I have been using the Lady Shakes since mid Jan 2020. I basically stick to vanilla, banana, coffee and choc and tend to mix and match. I have tried lots of different brands over the years and these are, by far, the nicest and the lower sugar content certainly helps. They work out around $2.50 per shake which is cheap as chips, so I dont see it being an expensive program at all.
I feel better, I'm motivated and am enjoying watching my weight come down.
Ladies, if you are fence sitting, fall over to the side that says have a go, Im sure you won't regret it :)

Purchased in January 2020 at Online for $135.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Emily

EmilyWestern District, VIC

Extermely sweet and faux flavour

Bought this pack as best value, wish there was a way to get small samples first. Tried strawberry first, unthinkable fake flavour gave me a headache and soo sweet with sweetener. Dared to open vanilla packet, again very faux flavour for me personally I am unable to drink either. Will try and sell remaining two unopen packets. Very disappointed waste of money. Have tried diluting and hiding flavour/sweetness also

Purchased in March 2020 for $150.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Tastes great very filling

Takes a few days to get used to, imagine texture is like a thickshake more so than a milkshake so it is thick, but it needs to be if going to fill you up. I love it now. Half kilo lost for week 1. Have also mixed with berries or banana in the blender. I do mine for breakky and dinner and surprisingly dont feel like I have eaten any less than normal! Could easily sustain this for a while:)

Purchased in February 2020 for $134.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hi Aimee.... great work! You can always add more water if they are too thick... 350 mls is a starting point

Aimee J
Aimee J

Thank you yes I read that, but decided to stick with it for a few days and now really like the thicker consistency anyway and would prefer it this way:) love it!

KylieSydney, NSW

Unbelieveably overly sweet

I love the fact that you're an Australian company and that your product is made here. I also appreciate the information you share about your product as it is open and factual. However, I purchased your vanilla flavoured powder - ready to start the journey to the new me - and it is absolutely undrinkable. I cannot believe how grimacingly overly sweet it is! One sip was more than enough. Would you consider making a product that has far less sweetener in it for those who can't stomach the high sweet taste? It would be fantastic if you made that option. Sadly, I have to give my purchase away.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Kylie

Thank you for your prompt response. I will follow your suggestions. Thank you.

Jodie

Jodie

Calories

How many calories is there in one Shake per day in the in vanilla Lady shake and the banana lady shake coffee lady shake and chocolate mint lady Shake pls

Purchased in February 2020 at Candy Bar Sydney Online store.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
robyn

robynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yes and no

I chose the coffee taste and I'm not at all happy with this flavour. I wished I had chosen the chocolate flavour. But, as for a diet drink it's working well, I'm feeling very full and it has helped my bowels extremely well. It would have been helpful to have trialled the flavours before outlaying a month's worth of product.
Next time I'll buy the chocolate flavour.

Purchased in February 2020 for $140.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Side Effects
  • None
Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hi Robyn, thanks for the feedback. We are happy to swap the bags over if they are unopened. If you would like to do this then email us at customerservice@theladyshake.com.au Regards TLS

Gina

GinaTasmania

BEST weight loss shake on the market!!

I absolutely love this shake! It’s low carb, so doesn’t spike sugars at all!, fills me up!, and tastes Devine!!! And guess what?! I’ve lost 5kgs in 12 days by replacing 2 meals a day with the shake! I eat whatever I want for dinner, and then if I get a sweet craving late at night, I have another shake! I only have 1 1/2 scoops for each shake! I have the coffee and chocolate, and love them both!

Purchased in January 2020 for $45.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Customer S.The Lady Shake

So glad you are loving them!

janet

janetSydney, NSW

Love Love Love the Lady Shake...1 scoop is even better

Absolutely love everything about the Chocolate Lady Shake.
I use 1 scoop instead of 2 scoops with 350 unsweetened Almond Milk and taste just like a chocolate milkshake!
i did try 2 scoops but found it a little too think so glad i found the right combination by using 1 scoop
I found the taste and texture just perfect, i cant fault it and have been on this shake for 2 months now, twice a day.

Purchased in November 2019 for $140.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Side Effects
  • None
Customer S.The Lady Shake

Awesome Janet! We are glad you love the shakes!

Kel_Holbeck

Kel_HolbeckVictoria

Persevere

Purchased in January 2020 at lady shake website for $150.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Missmc63

Missmc63Mid North Coast, NSW

Very tasty and filling. Overall a great product. The only downside is that delivery is way too slow.

Purchased in January 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Changing it up

Did not like my first day at all. Did not like the taste or the texture but, after reading reviews on this page and the Man Shake page I realized I can change it up. Second day I used milk instead and only one scoop. Perfect. I enjoyed the shake and over time I will work my way back to 2 scoops and water. I like the food guide as well. Would like it if the delivery was a bit quicker but that may be out of your hands. Cheaper to buy on the website instead of the chemist.

Purchased in January 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Linda H

Linda HPerth, WA

Very Satisfying and delicious!

Purchased in December 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $49.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Elizabeth

ElizabethNorth Western Region, NSW

Horrible

Purchased the Coffee variety on 10th January 2020 and was very disappointed.
It was very thick and gluggy and unpalatable. I was also disappointed that I couldn't buy a smaller amount to try. I have totally wasted my money. I have tried shakes before and none were anything as bad as this!!!!!

Purchased in January 2020 at Direct Chemist Outlet for $39.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Marry_Berry

Marry_BerrySydney, NSW

good taste and blends well

I bought a bag of the lady shake off amazon and have a glass each morning. the powder blends well and the flavor is just like a banana shake without any strange taste. it keeps me full until lunch.

Purchased in January 2019 at Amazon for $55.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Happy shopper

Happy shopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVING IT!!

Have tried many shakes over time (I am 70) need to lose 25kg, have tried choc mint and put frozen blue berries in it, use my Nutribullet, makes a perfect thick shake. Taste is great, only been on it for two weeks so haven't tried other flavours yet. Have lost 4kg in two weeks,

Purchased in December 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $45.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Krista M.asked

The lady shake works great but without drinking Metamucil or something similar it will clog you up a lot of pain involved should maybe be written on the packet .

Hi krista
I agree with you. Lady shake is indeed a great product.
FYI - I have IBS
But so far no dramas for me
Please speak with your GP

Krista M.

Don’t need a gp read all the other responses everyone is constapated and has cramps

Glenda-anne T.

Glenda-anne T.asked

can people that are diabetic use this product.

ashma

The vegan lady shake should be fine but please check with a health care professional first
Good luck
I absolutely luv this product

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Thanks for getting in touch.

We have quite a few diabetics who use our shake due to it's low sugar levels and low GI carbohydrates.

Our Shakes contains just 2.4g of sugar per serve, which is 10x less than some other meal replacement shakes!

It has a focus on low sugar, high protein meals which will be perfect for you to keep your blood sugar stabilised.

Our recommended meal plan is also created by our accredited dietitian with a focus on low sugar, high protein meals which will be perfect for you to keep your blood sugar levels stabilised.

As you know, diabetics need a balance of healthy carbohydrates, good fats and protein which is what our shake is all about to keep blood sugar in the target range.

Hopefully, this helps you. Please let us know if we can help you further.

Many thanks,
The Man Shake and The Lady Shake

Nadia H.

Nadia H.asked

Hello, My husband has started the Man Shake. I'm considering the lady shake. Could I trial his shake to see what effect it has on my stomach? I have issues that I'm seeing my GP about regarding bloating and discomfort (I get so bloated I look like I'm pregnant). I have about 11 kg to lose and have been unable to shift it. I believe it's slow metabolism combined with too many naughty snacks. I just don't want to invest the money in it if I'm going to irritate my already irritated stomach. Thanks

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hi Nadia. Thanks for the message. Once your GP says this is right for your situation, you can purchase a variety pack at Coles for $36. This has 10 shakes in it of 5 different flavours so you can try before you purchase in bulk! Hope this helps TLS

Get an answer from our members and The Lady Shake representatives