Great product but..

I loved green tea x50 I have been taking it on and off for 4 years however I have been drinking it since March this year I decided to stop as I found it was giving me extreme heart palpitations and tightness in the chest, which is really scary also triggered my anxiety this is a fab product for daily water intake I would however advise to not take it for long periods without a rest, I don’t think I will be repurchasing as the caffeine levels are too high and it no longer agrees with my body.

Purchased in May 2015.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostNo change
Flavous(s)Peach

Nothing else works

Have been on all sorts for healthy bowel functionality and nothing comes close to Green Tea X50. X50 keeps me regular everyday. I take 2 sachets a day in the morning and late at night with 600mls of icy water. Initially they gave me energy but don’t seem to notice that much today but will always keep on them because of the benefits I still get from the X50. Live for this tea.

Purchased in January 2018.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Flavous(s)Apple Berry, Cranberry, Lemon & Ginger and Original

I am so incredibly happy with these products!

I used to drink over 2 litres of soft drink a day, couldn't stand water and could never stand the taste of tea or coffee.

With the help of my personal trainer and recommendation of X50 it has helped me to lose weight, detox, regulate my metabolism, drink water, ability to drink herbal teas and has helped me to create a wonderful daily routine.

I started off using raspberry sachets in 1L of cold water and oh my goodness I wanted to vomit each time. I would gag and needed the help of water in between downing 3 large mouthfuls of the tea (yes I was horribly unhealthy).

Now I have a scoop of Showtime Thermoshred Sour Gummy Flavour in 600ml of cold water with ice every morning and Vita-Matcha Lemon Lime Flavour in 500ml cold water with ice every day with lunch.

I now look forward to my X50 and no longer gag or want to vomit (unless it's the pomegranate Vita-Matcha sachet!). It tastes so nice like cordial. I have a glass of no sugar soft drink every couple of days and drink regular water every day!

I'm so happy I've found X50 and that it's making such a difference in my life.

P.S. Protein powder variety....... YUM!

Purchased in November 2018 for $50.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes
Flavous(s)Acai, Chocolate, Cranberry, Mango, Original, Peach, Raspberry and Tropical
It’s so great to hear you are loving the products Mrs Wilson! How amazing is it that just one brand can help change your life around? KEEP UP the hard work - Team X50 are so proud of you!

Love love love!!!

Love love love!!! I started out using BSC x100 and thought id try X50 to see the difference and i can safely say ill be sticking with X50!!! Its not an overly 'in your face' strong flavor which i like and its not grainy tasting like other brands...lemon & ginger is my favorite or Raspberry! Its helped me quit my terrible coke (drink) addiction and i feel better in my gut & head. Very highly recommend..but the mixed variety to see what you like. I got a 90pk

Purchased in March 2019 at Catch Deal for $58.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Flavous(s)Lemon & Ginger, Mango, Peach, Raspberry and Tropical
That was supposed to say Buy*Renee we are so glad you love our product just as much as us!! X50 for life!! Xx

So much energy!!

Have been trying to phase out coffee and sugar throughout my day lately and these have been AMAZING to perk me up. Unsure if it’s placebo or not but I feel very alert! I don’t know if it does much for losing weight, but with no sugar and natural caffeine I’m loving this alternative.

Purchased in March 2019 at Priceline.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostNo change

Do not recommend

I'd say I have a pretty strong stomach, I can consume green tea, tea and coffee supplements,
Milk thistle, all alcohol sugars in an empty stomach with no side effects.

But somehow having this tea after breakfast and with a litre of water, I had extreme cramps from this product. I stopped and waited a couples has trying it again, just in case it was somehow something else that caused it but sure enough the day I tried it again the cramps returned.

Out of the flavours I tried, the taste is actually really good! A little sweet also most like cordial.
But i don't what is in this product that caused that reaction (and also not allergic to any of the ingredients)!!! Wish I had read more views as it seems I'm not the only one who had this problem :(

perfect for an energy boost

I love this product... my fav flavour is tropical. It is great for an energy boost and is a great addition to my healthy life style. would highly recommend this product to anyone. it is also easy to buy and find... I purchase from the chemist warehouse

Great flavours - short term fix

I have used X50 over the years when I experience bloating or if I have just had a really unhealthy week.
I do like their tea's although it is a short term fix. Flavours vary and are all quite nice and refreshing!

Made me sick

This product did give more more energy but it also made me feel sick and vomit. I gave the rest away. Instead, I now drink matcha which has no ill side effects.

Detoxed af

Really good for cleansing your body. Have yet to notice weight loss aspects but we'll get there! It does make you a bit tummy sick if you have it alone, but it is worth it! I highly recommend this.

Delicious

Love the berry flavour, definitely gives me a kick of energy! Unsure how ‘healthy’ the product is, but I like to use before going to the gym for a bit of extra energy.

Get detoxed

The Tribeca green tea. is very pleasant in taste, I add a slice of lemon and some honey. It definetly cleans you out and helps medley detox your body. No more than 3 cups a day as it does contain caffine. I have a cup on waking in the morning and its a good way to start your day.

Great product!!!

I started this product as my new year resolution to be healthier after having children in April 2017 I have it in my morning shake which fills me up till lunch I have replaced my energy drinks and coffee with this now no longer need them anymore since I starting in JAN2018. It gives you great energy to get though the day and helps lose weight gradually i have already lost 2 sizes down just from walking as my exercise. I always recommend this product to family and friends

Excellent Kick Start

Love this product, I have one satchel in the morning after breakfast and one satchel with my lunch and bam, consuming it gives me loads of energy, it suppresses my appetite and I feel 1000 % better in myself for incorporating it into my daily lifestyle. It certainly is helping me with my health and fitness goals... Would highly recommend it to anyone who wants more energy in their day and for anyone who also wants to trim down their waistline... It's stopped me snacking in between meals!!

Love this! Helps me get through my day

I have tried most flavours and love the new watermelon, a guilt free flavoured drink that I actually enjoy drinking. If I do miss my daily fix I can definately feel the difference in my energy level.

Loving it

I have started the gym around 1mth ago now and I was thinking best thing to mix with my water and bam this came up I picked up the passionfruit flavour and I have been using everyday now. Its just so yummy and good for you

Great drink for working on the run

Original, tropical, raspberry in the mixed box of 60. I liked the taste, it did give me energy during my busy day and has helped me to lose weight, I would buy again

Reasonable Taste. Great Energy!

Let's start off by saying that this drink wouldn't be considered a 'treat'. The flavours are all bearable, with the better being the tropical and raspberry flavours. Give you a great energy buzz! Need to ensure you drink them earlier in the day due to the large quantities of caffeine.

Dangerous for peoples who have high blood pressure!!!

Hi , I've buy 60 serves pack of assorted flavours . Mix 1 sachet with 600ml of chill water as stated on a box.
I drank 1 glass of 200 ml after 15 mins my blood pressure raised from 116/75 to 147/95 and my heart rate usually around 67-70 had raised to 90 beat/min. I was terrified for my life , did call ambulance . Paramedic found out my heart rate higher than normal. So beware of taking this product
Ps. on a box advice consult you physician be use if pregnant. (so i did buy it without consultation, think for other people than pregnant women will be ok to use this)

Still got 59 sachet left , hope I could get a refund from company.

Honestly a healthy supplement for you to consume with slightly regular exercise

This is a great supplement to give you an energy boost when you're feeling malnourished or you feel like you're stomach is about to start closing up. Have a drink, eat a banana wait 10 minutes and go for a run, drink more water!! Then eat when you get home, or go to gym for 45minutes to an hour doing 8-10 reps at your with your best effort, unlimited time rest and at least 5 exercises for 45mins or 6 exercises for over an hour.
Eat a lot of fruit to give you a boost in energy, this will give you a healthy supply of carbohydrates, in the form of sucrose which is a polysaccharide. This will slowly break down into glucose and fructose before it is readily available for your body. Eating healthy sugars is completely fine as long as you eat the right ones and do the right exercise to supplement this. work out at least 5 days a week if you want to lose weight and gain muscle.

Remember this is a guide, if you're body needs a rest from exercise then take it, you will only perform better the next day, just keep up your routine. Just like exercise, you may need a break from this supplement too, your body will get used to consuming the same enzymes and will develop a resistance/tolerance against these. Have a break, go back to normal tea or just drink water for a bit. Anyway, bit of advice, but its a great product, use it well!