Tribeca Health Green Tea X50

Tribeca Health Green Tea X50

See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tribeca Health

Jack
Jack Sydney, NSW

Instantly Nauseous

Bought the 3g x 30pk Mango box, drank my first one this morning (well 450ml out of 600ml) and instantly needed to go to the bathroom and threw up nothing but red liquid. I have never gotten so sick, so quickly from any supplement. Has anybody else experienced this?

Lexiegr8Silver City

Cut my 15 cup of tea habit to nil

I’m on a health kick and observed this product advertised for a while , took the plunge on a sample pack. Gives me a small boost , some flavours are not to my taste. But just one serve in the morning has stopped my 15-20 cups of tea a day habbit in its tracks, I now have no cup of tea except X50. Have no idea what else it does but it’s brought out my pimples so I think it’s detoxing too

Purchased in for $30.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Cooper
CooperSydney, NSW

Tried a sample

I received a sample, used the sachet first thing in the morning mixed with cold water as directed and the nausea I experienced was terrible. The taste was poor, too. Never again.

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Amy G.
Amy G.

Love the mango & passionfruit

I purchased x50 green tea to Up my water intake and cut out soft drink. I started out with the mango flavour which is delicious. I found it very similar to those bubble tea places I’m always buying from. When I ran out I didn’t get a chance to buy more for another week and I went straight back to drinking coke. It really made a difference for me to not drink soft drink. I ordered 2 more packs, passionfruit and tropical. Passionfruit has a similar taste to mango which is great. Unfortunately I’m not a big fan of the tropical, tastes a bit fake and a bit cordial like. Won’t purchase tropical again but will def go with the other 2 flavours

Purchased in for $25.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

FallonMD
FallonMDSydney, NSW

Amazing coffee replacement!

I purchased the watermelon flavour as I was looking to cut down on my coffee/ milk intake but still have energy throughout the day and I was not disappointed! I have more energy than I did before, very happy with this product.

Purchased in at x50 for $49.95.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Loren C.Tribeca HealthSend a private message

We love reading comments like this Fallon! Thank you for the wonderful feedback.

MHx
MHxMelbourne

Great product but..

I loved green tea x50 I have been taking it on and off for 4 years however I have been drinking it since March this year I decided to stop as I found it was giving me extreme heart palpitations and tightness in the chest, which is really scary also triggered my anxiety this is a fab product for daily water intake I would however advise to not take it for long periods without a rest, I don’t think I will be repurchasing as the caffeine levels are too high and it no longer agrees with my body.

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Roachy
Roachy

Nothing else works

Have been on all sorts for healthy bowel functionality and nothing comes close to Green Tea X50. X50 keeps me regular everyday. I take 2 sachets a day in the morning and late at night with 600mls of icy water. Initially they gave me energy but don’t seem to notice that much today but will always keep on them because of the benefits I still get from the X50. Live for this tea.

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Mrs S Wilson
Mrs S WilsonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I am so incredibly happy with these products!

Purchased in for $50.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Loren C.Tribeca HealthSend a private message

It’s so great to hear you are loving the products Mrs Wilson! How amazing is it that just one brand can help change your life around? KEEP UP the hard work - Team X50 are so proud of you!

Renèe M.South East Queensland, QLD

Love love love!!!

Love love love!!! I started out using BSC x100 and thought id try X50 to see the difference and i can safely say ill be sticking with X50!!! Its not an overly 'in your face' strong flavor which i like and its not grainy tasting like other brands...lemon & ginger is my favorite or Raspberry! Its helped me quit my terrible coke (drink) addiction and i feel better in my gut & head. Very highly recommend..but the mixed variety to see what you like. I got a 90pk

Purchased in at Catch Deal for $58.99.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Renèe M.

That was supposed to say Buy*

Loren C.Tribeca HealthSend a private message

Renee we are so glad you love our product just as much as us!! X50 for life!! Xx

T T
T TMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

So much energy!!

Have been trying to phase out coffee and sugar throughout my day lately and these have been AMAZING to perk me up. Unsure if it’s placebo or not but I feel very alert! I don’t know if it does much for losing weight, but with no sugar and natural caffeine I’m loving this alternative.

Purchased in at Priceline.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Do not recommend

Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect for an energy boost

I love this product... my fav flavour is tropical. It is great for an energy boost and is a great addition to my healthy life style. would highly recommend this product to anyone. it is also easy to buy and find... I purchase from the chemist warehouse

Kate
KateSydney

Great flavours - short term fix

I have used X50 over the years when I experience bloating or if I have just had a really unhealthy week.
I do like their tea's although it is a short term fix. Flavours vary and are all quite nice and refreshing!

Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made me sick

This product did give more more energy but it also made me feel sick and vomit. I gave the rest away. Instead, I now drink matcha which has no ill side effects.

Detoxed af

Really good for cleansing your body. Have yet to notice weight loss aspects but we'll get there! It does make you a bit tummy sick if you have it alone, but it is worth it! I highly recommend this.

Mel S.
Mel S.asked

I’m worried about starting to take this tea I don’t need to lose weight and I get worried that if I have this tea I will lose weight? I need it more for energy…please tell me if it’s okay for me to drink without weight loss..

Taylah C.
Taylah C.asked

How many a day can you drink? I’ve read I can have 2. What happens if I drink more than that?

Alex M.
Alex M.

It may affect your heart rate - might go up a lot. I wouldn't drink more than 1 scoop a day.

June D.
June D.asked

Is Tribeca green tea a meal replacement drink?

Lexiegr8

No, it’s an energy drink :)

See all Tribeca Health Green Tea X50 questions

Get an answer from our members and Tribeca Health representatives

The Tribecca Health Green Tea X50 is a weight loss tea filled with antioxidants and designed to provide plenty of energy. Their popular original product is the classic green tea flavour, with the tea also available in other flavours, such as iced coffee and chocolate.

Features

• The Tribecca Health Green Tea X50 is a dietary and health supplement that can be taken up to 2 times per day
  • The main ingredient is green tea extract (39%), making it a healthy choice
  • 30 serves costs $29.95, making it $1 a sachet
  • Making a tea is easy - simply pour the sachet into a glass and add cold water
  • The Tribecca Green Tea is also available in other flavours, including watermelon, mango, passion fruit, peach, iced coffee, and chocolate. If you don’t know which flavour to start with, you can buy a bundle, which comes with an assortment of different flavours.

Points of praise for Tribecca

• Many reviewers said that drinking this tea gave them an energy boost, and helped some with cutting back on coffee and other sugary energy drinks.
  • Helped keep people hydrated throughout the day and encouraged them to drink more fluids, as drinking the tea daily meant they were drinking water consistently.
  • Many think that the wide variety of fruity flavours were tasty and refreshing and found the extra samples included very useful, as they helped them figure out which flavours they liked.
CategoryWeight Loss Drinks