Audi A6 C7

Audi A6 C7

See the Best Wagons in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

sam

samSydney

Wow what a car!!

This car is everything we thought it would be from the review and comparisons with other makes. The test drive was positive and we really liked the look and feel of the car. By coincidence we went in to the showroom and the car was on sale. The price was so good it was an easy choice to walk away knowing we would receive delivery in a few days. The dealer was extremely helpful as well. The car is great to drive, is really comfortable, roomy and performs well. The cruise control and lane keeping are great features. The only downside is leaving the car in public car parks.

Engine Size2.0

Engine Size2.4
Date PurchasedJul 2017
MKennedy

MKennedyQLD, 4217

Economical, Luxurious and driving dynamics, what else do you need?

Engine Size2.0
Date PurchasedMay 2015
Rob

RobBerry

Beautiful, refined vehicle. A pleasure to drive.

We purchased a 2015 Quattro 3L demo Sline, fully optioned. What a great car! Refined luxury, nicely finished inside. Has heaps of smooth power with excellent fuel economy (5.5L/100Km). Plenty of leg and head room for us tall people. Great sound system. Easily the best car we have owned. Audi Sutherland sales and service above average.

Engine Size3.0
Date PurchasedOct 2016

Fantastic car if it's comfortably in your budget

Within 5 minutes of my test drive I had a huge grin on my face. Lovely car! I read a reviewer complain about Audi Sydney, I have similar complaints about Solitaire in Adelaide, don't think I'll buy another car from them.I turned down an E400 demo car for this Audi, it's that good. You should drive one before passing it for the Merc.

BadgeTDI quattro
Engine Size3L

Tmbr

TmbrBrisbane

Refined and quiet

I have owned several Audi's, but this A6 is by far the best. Quattro, v6, Bose sound system. A great car. Beautiful interior. Service at Audi Sydney is terrible and disorganised however.