Audi Q5 FY

Audi Q5 FY (2017-2020)

Also referred to as: Audi Q5 FY 2019 and Audi Q5 FY 2021. 45 TFSI design, 45 TFSI sport, 45 TFSI sport Black Edition, etc...

See the Best Midsize / Medium SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jake

JakeSouthern Highlands, NSW

Useless technology that is dangerous......

BadgeTFSI
Engine Size2.0 TFSI
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedJul 2018

David Matley

David MatleyBurleigh Heads

Not Good enough

My wife's Q5 (diesel), showed to adBlue, This we did and immediately on starting it pored out of the engine. Took it to Frizells Audi dealer in Southport (purchased there). Was advised to not drive however couldn't look at it for 24+ hours Car only done less than 30,000 km in just under two years, but it was a warranty claim. Advised no loan car available till 4 October. I am 70 and asked how did was I expected to get home (Burleigh Heads). Was told the tram was up the road, not good enough [name removed]!!!. Second Q5.

The review said to post my purchase details however Frizells kept my log books so guess you will have to take my word for it.

BadgeTDI