Audioland Online

See the Best Auction Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Audioland Online? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.1
John
JohnSydney, NSW

Stolen goods

I purchased a 65" samsung smart tv less than 2 years ago. Now the tv is not working . I called for warranty support & it seems the tv serial number had been tampered with & I am unable to find it. The serial number had been scratched off. I tried calling Audioland the mobile had been disconnected and I emailed no reply!!!
These guys are criminals. I paid $3800 for a stolen tv. I will be going legal. These animals should be in jail !!!!

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeNo
Kevin
KevinSydney

Experienced and A Class service

Was confused with all the Series that Samsung sell. Called these guys up they explained every model and series.
Bought a Samsung 65" led TV which suited my need.
Paid and within a Flash it was delivered . Opened the box, switched it on and it was like a brand new TV with all the accessories and features.
Great Job people. I will be buying a smaller TV for the bedroom soon !

Warning! Poor Quality Of Product, Poor After Sales Service!!! Slow To Act On Warranty

Warning do not buy from this company

Auction Shops

Find out how Audioland Online compares to other Auction Shops

Warning, do not buy from this company!

Had tv 30 days and now it faulty. Green/red line top to bottom on right hand side of screen. They are on-selling faulty products.

Tv's

Best place to buy a TV. Me and my Family purchase all our TV's from there since 2004 When they Had There shop in Belmore. Now They are In Chipping Norton, We go in there check out there products and they come and deliver it. They after sales is excellent they came to my house and taught me how to use the Smart Hub on the tv.
Excellent Job there and will be coming back.

Justin White
Justin WhitePerth

Audioland Online

I bought a SAMSUNG 500GB HDD 3D DVD PLAYER online through Ebay, only after a couple of weeks did I try a DVD, it didn't work now I have to mail it back with return postage because the seller only covers a 14 day return policy even though the DVD never worked.
They sell refurbished electronic equipment (returns) but obviously they dont repair or check them before they are sent out