Audioland Online

See the Best Auction Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stolen goods

I purchased a 65" samsung smart tv less than 2 years ago. Now the tv is not working . I called for warranty support & it seems the tv serial number had been tampered with & I am unable to find it. The serial number had been scratched off. I tried calling Audioland the mobile had been disconnected and I emailed no reply!!!
These guys are criminals. I paid $3800 for a stolen tv. I will be going legal. These animals should be in jail !!!!

Experienced and A Class service

Was confused with all the Series that Samsung sell. Called these guys up they explained every model and series.
Bought a Samsung 65" led TV which suited my need.
Paid and within a Flash it was delivered . Opened the box, switched it on and it was like a brand new TV with all the accessories and features.
Great Job people. I will be buying a smaller TV for the bedroom soon !

Warning! Poor Quality Of Product, Poor After Sales Service!!! Slow To Act On Warranty

Hi all,
This is a warning to all potential online TV buyers out there on this business. Please learn from my experience. This business does not answer phone calls and is very slow to act on any warranty claims. It took me 6 months to negotiate an outcome for a refund on my faulty TV. This was achieved only with the help of consumer affairs. The refund left me over $400 out of pockets and also a lot of stress. They will provide a refund on any return shipment costs. BEWARE and be advised that the appearance of cheap TV is because this business gets his TV from a 3rd party non vendor supplier who refurbishes them. They will break again and you will be left trying to get your money back from a non responsive business. EBAY will not help here either unless you are within your 90 day buyer protection window. POOR form EBAY.

Warning do not buy from this company

Brought a Samsung 55" TV. Broke down after 2 weeks, after trying to contact these guys who never answer emails managed to get hold of someone. Promised to pick the up and replace. After 2 weeks they picked up the tv after constantly ringing and emailing them without a response.

Another 3 weeks to receive a replacement and hey presro it doesn't even turn on. Asked for them to come and pick the TV up and again took over a week to get a response. They picked up the TV and then refused to give me my refund. I got Consumer Affairs involved and then all of a sudden get a phone call from them and nearly fell off my seat. In dealing with them for over 6 week's this was the first time they had initiated contact. I did then get a refund.

They have faulty equipment that they try to pass off as refurbished, buyer beware this is a warning. Do not buy of this company on order to save a few hundred dollars or it will come back to bite you.

Warning, do not buy from this company!

Had tv 30 days and now it faulty. Green/red line top to bottom on right hand side of screen. They are on-selling faulty products.

Tv's

Best place to buy a TV. Me and my Family purchase all our TV's from there since 2004 When they Had There shop in Belmore. Now They are In Chipping Norton, We go in there check out there products and they come and deliver it. They after sales is excellent they came to my house and taught me how to use the Smart Hub on the tv.
Excellent Job there and will be coming back.

Audioland Online

I bought a SAMSUNG 500GB HDD 3D DVD PLAYER online through Ebay, only after a couple of weeks did I try a DVD, it didn't work now I have to mail it back with return postage because the seller only covers a 14 day return policy even though the DVD never worked.
They sell refurbished electronic equipment (returns) but obviously they dont repair or check them before they are sent out