Aurec Group

Aurec Group

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kristina

KristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No idea who they were talking to?

I was hoping to be shortlisted and presented as a candidate for a role that I thought I was a VERY GOOD match. Phone call from Aurec rep, "Client thought you were very good in interview but they have decided not to proceed with you for second round". I said "Sorry?? I never went for an interview. Was I meant to? Did I miss it?" Rep scrambled. Then told me my resume was no good after I asked for feedback. Thank goodness candidates don't have to pay for their crap service. My concern is that their clients may not be presented the best candidates for their roles! Best to avoid!

LJG

LJGDuffy 2611, ACT

BITCHY & EXPENSIVE

Terrible, focused on their commission, do not care about their clients or contractors, won't disclose their rates.

When question on rates, etc they got really bitchy and horrible and made threats.

BEST TO AVOID