Ausclimate Small 12L WDH210HA-12R

Ausclimate Small 12L WDH210HA-12R

BB5BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Product has a bubbling noise from refrigerant lines, but staff were quick to response and service was great.
If there happens to be a problem I can see it being sorted fast.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kogan.com for $329.00.

Noise Level
Room Type Small Bedroom
BB5B

Message sent with details, thanks for the response!

Val

Val

Great Product, great Performer.

The dehumidifier removed musty smell from 2nd bedroom, I couldn't believe the amount of water that was collected, no musty smell any more. Fantastic product & great Customer service also..
It has improved my Sinus condition also, and helps to make sure you get a good night sleep. I am very pleased that I purchased this product.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Tracey137

Tracey137Brisbane

Wow! Why didnt we buy this sooner! I can breathe properly again.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Gloria Tung

Gloria TungSydney, NSW

Lifesaver!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Great for our climate at Yeppoon.

We have just brought 3 Ausclimate dehumidifiers which arrived in 24hrs after placing order. We saw them out our daughter in laws house and thought how good they worked. We use them through out the rooms and wardrobes and linen cupboards in our house, we were continually buying moisture absorber refills.The after sale service was prompt and good.

Great for humidity

I brought the small machine WDH-210HA from ausclimate and it arrived with 24 hours of placing my order. My walls everyday dripped moisture as we live on the beach at the sunny coast and this has been amazing. My cupboards were always wet and the mould issue became a health issue it since running this machine I have alleviated most of these problems and my kids are not feeling as sick. My son is a asthmatic which is also great for him and his breathing. Would highly recommend this machine. Actually brought the bigger one as well for the second level of the house to run both at the same time

Libby

LibbySydney

Ausclimate - 5 star customer service!

Barb BessantWentworth Falls

Best purchase I have made in a long time

AmandaPotter

AmandaPotterMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

I love my dehumidifier, it's fantastic!

Mhe

MheSydney

excellent product

Bought this model dehumidifier as we were having problems with moisture build up in our bedroom.Having never used a dehumidifier before, I didn't know what to expect.However after using it for several days now it has proven to be very effective.Another selling point was the price, as Ausclimate was offering up to 30% summer saving discount, and free delivery. I only wished I had known about these products years ago, the people at Ausclimate were most helpful.I would certainly recommend this product to anyone who has moisture/mould problems. You won't be disappointed.
effectiveness, price,

Kaia Meiusi

This little device has improved my sleep and health!!!

I bought the WDH-210-HB-12R dehumidifier online from AusClimate on Sunday morning and it arrived by courier (free delivery) on Monday afternoon!! It has been great, in 24 hours the water tank was full, and my previously damp bedroom felt fresh and dry. It has made my bedroom much more conducive to sleep, I can breathe better, and my clothes are staying fresh and free from mildew.
Great product, great price, super fast delivery!!!

Mick Riverina

Mick RiverinaLockhart

Perfect for Bathroom

Lorraineasked

Hi. I want to buy a dehumidifier from you for my built in wardrobe which develops mould. I figure the small 12 litre one will be sufficient for that. Someone in the comments mentioned they also bought a gauge which I would like to do. any advice much appreciated. Any ideas?

Allan B.AusClimate

Hi Lorraine, thanks for your enquiry. Either 12L/Day models will likely be suitable - the Small 12L WDH210HA or the Compact 12L WDH610HA. The main difference is the Small model has slightly larger water tank, has castor wheel and is quite a slim unit. The Compact model has a flat base (no castor wheels), but is good if you wish to use a drain hose (which I don't think you'll need). Yes, the gauge is a good idea to keep aware of the general moisture levels. Remember, above 55%/60% is when mould and other dampness issues may arise. I don't wish to make this sound complicated, but I'd like to know a bit more about other areas, such as dampness in the whole bedroom. You are welcome to give me a call to ensure you are fully aware of each model and how to get the best drying results - regards Russell 1800 122 100

Lorraine

Hi Russell and thank you. I’ve bought the compact with wheels and very happy with it. My bedroom now gets down to below 60 after a bit but by morning it has shot up again into the 70s even though it is a cool bedroom. I’m surprised by that but that’s what the gauge tells me. Lorraine

Tracey137

Tracey137asked

We received our dehumidifier last week and thrilled with how well it works. Any recommendations for running it, eg all the time on normal or high setting? Also any idea on running costs please? Thanks in advance!

Barb Bessant

Hi Tracey, I tend to run mine halfway between Normal and Max. I did buy the gauge which tells me the humidity level and I prefer to keep it down below 60%. I didn't notice any increase in power bills but now having just installed solar panels, I only run the unit during the day when my panels are collecting. Still waiting my first bill on solar so can't comment. The two areas I dehumidify are the bedroom and a downstairs room with most of my books, which were going mouldy! Living in a climate which is cool and moist, I was shocked at the amount of moisture pulled out of the air. I find a full day in each area only a day per week keeps the air nice and healthy. I can only imagine how much moisture could be contained in a mattress. When I first got the unit I did run it on Max for a full 24 hours then when the collection slowed down I went to the weekly routine. I wouldn't be without it, being an asthmatic. Hope you are enjoying your dehumidifier and these comments are of interest Barb..

Hi Tracey
Glad to hear you're thrilled with our dehumidifier.
Like Barb, most of our customers purchase a dehumidifier to combat moisture related problems such as mould, condensation and musty odours.
If this is the case then we believe the most effective and efficient way to control these problems is to thoroughly dry your room operating your dehumidifier on 'max' for a day or so. To stop the moisture problems from returning then you may only need to turn on your dehumidifier once week or so to keep your room dry.
We also have a link on our website for 'operating tips'; a handy guide to getting the best from your dehumidifier (click on the tab 'FAQ's & Tips).
Alternatively please call us direct on 1800 122100 for any advice on operating your dehumidifier.
With regard to running costs this will depend on what state you live in but generally the Small 12L dehumidifier will cost around 4 - 5 cents per hour.
Kind regards
Allan Bryan
Ausclimate

Barb Bessantasked

How heavy is the unit and does it have a handle and wheels to enable easy moving? I notice one review said they bought online with delivery the next day. I live in Wentworth Falls, Blue Mountains. What would the delivery cost be? Does it have to stand a while to settle down after the trip up here or can it be set to work almost straightaway?
I note the retail price is $329. Correct? or is there a better price?

Hi Barb,
I estimate it weighs around 5 kilos. I set mine up pretty much as soon as it arrived and there was no problem. It is easy to roll around to different positions as required.
You would need to check with Ausclimate re delivery costs, I can't remember what they were.
I think I paid $ 329 for mine, it sounds reasonable. At the time I bought Ausclimate had the best price, but you could google the product with model number and see if you can find a better price.
Hope this helps,
Regards,
Kaia

Barb Bessant

Thanks Kaia, I did get a reduction because of the end-of-summer sale, plus free delivery. It is on its way and will arrive today. I have found my contacts with the company (Alan) very satisfactory and I am looking forward to putting it to work today. Barb.

Get an answer from our members and AusClimate representatives