17Ausclimate Compressor Dehumidifiers Range

John Allison
John AllisonPilbara, WA2 posts
  Verified Supreme All Seasons 50L WDH-070EBP

Great product

After running this 50 litre unit in the bedroom for 3 days, we have reduced the humidity from high 80’s to now 45%. We have pulled out approx 3 to 4 litres of water from the air. The room feels so much fresher. Highly recommend this unit. Show details ·  1
Midcoast
Midcoast2 posts
  NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Exemplary customer service

Wonderful service with an operating question. Scott was professional and helpful and had me up and running again in no time. I highly recommend the Ausclimate Dehumidifier and above all the service offered by the company. Show details ·  1
Chris D.
Chris D.2 posts
  Verified NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Great investment

Hesitant at first, but well worth the spend. It’s paid for itself within the week. No more cleaning mould of letter furniture which would have been chaotic after all the wet Qld weather we’ve had!
Very simple to use AND I didn’t realise it had wheels!
Instructions say you have to check and clean the filter regularly - good idea to check it but I’ve had it for a few months and it’s still clean :)
Quality of the air is first class - it’s that noticeable. Show details ·  1
Dale Lymn
Dale Lymn
  Verified NWT Large 35L WDH-930DA

Great dehumidifier , small, simple, easy

I needed a dehumidifier! And this has worked better than I could imagine. This last summer has seen our below grade area seem way too dank and I needed to change that. I did look at some reviews and the Ausclimate product received good reviews. It was easy to set up and easy to run, it can be plumbed in but for the moment removing and emptying the water reservoir is without trouble. Show details ·  1
Kim Leevers
Kim Leevers
  Verified NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Happy again

This isvthe third of these dehumidifiers I have bought. The reason being that they are very effective, efficient and user friendly Show details ·  1
Wendy Barzdo
Wendy Barzdo
  Verified Supreme All Seasons 50L WDH-070EBP

Success

Very effective in dealing with a damp and once mouldy workroom downstairs. Show details ·  1
Julie G
Julie GSouth East Queensland, QLD
  NWT Medium+ 25L WDH-1920EA

Love my Dehumidifier

I found AusClimate really great to deal with. They have great customer service and someone you can call if you have any questions. Rare these days. I love the dehumidifier and feel so much better seeing all the moisture I am removing from my home. The walk-in robe took a week until the moisture was removed and the area feels so much drier rather than damp. I also bought the Air Purifier, but the effectiveness of that isn't quite as obvious as the dehumidifier, though I am sure it's doing its job. Would definitely recommend AusClimiate. Show reply
Britta S.
Britta S.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Supreme All Seasons 50L WDH-070EBP

Thumbs up for Ausclimate Dehumidifier

This does a great job at reducing humidity in our small home. Only drawbacks are that it has to be on a completely flat surface (and living in an old house there are a few slight slants in the floor) and it does pump out a fair bit of hot air, heating up the house on an already hot and humid day. Still, it isn’t on all the time, so both these things are manageable and we’re very happy with the product. Show details ·  1
Jay Canham

Tom Warburton
Tom WarburtonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified NWT Large 35L WDH-930DA

Would recommend

Works well. Quality Product. Only issue is when the power goes out, it resets and goes back to 70% humidity setting. Show details
Argyll
ArgyllAU5 posts
  Verified NWT Large 35L WDH-930DA

Hight performance when extracting moisture from the air

Very good results and very happy with this units performance. It is surprising how much water it takes out of the atmosphere and yes it does work. We have a large bedroom with connected dressing room and en suite and moisture has been a problem. Too early yet to see how the unit will effect this long term, but the signs are promising. Show details ·  1
Michelle Gibb
Michelle Gibb
  Fair Incentive Verified Supreme All Seasons 50L WDH-070EBP

Reduces moisture

A great investment that has really helped to reduce moisture in the atmosphere after some minor flood damage was sustained to my home in SE Qld. The machine is noisy whilst operating and there has been a slight increase in ambient temperature, but the benefits outweigh these minor negatives. The machine is easy to operate and efficient for the large room sizes. Show details ·  1
Sally Bowes
Sally Bowes
  Fair Incentive Verified NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Fantastic de humidifier

Fantastic unit. Works so well. It’s amazing how much water is collected each day. Show details ·  1
Garth Jones
Garth Jones South East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified NWT Compact+ 16L WDH-316DB

Quality

Good price
Very efficient
Easy to use
Good staff and range Show details
Robyn G.
Robyn G.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified NWT Medium 20L WDH-716DE

Excellent product

The Ausclimate 20L dehumidifier has been amazing. In high humidity we are emptying this 3+ times a day if home, that’s how well this product works (hose attachment provided for constant run off so you don’t have to manually empty, but this wasn’t suitable for location of dehumidifier in our house).
Low humming sound when running (don’t even notice it). On small wheels for ease of moving around.
We thought this was so good we bought a second one.
Definitely recommend. Show details

Mel P.
Mel P. · Compressor Dehumidifiers Range

My dehumidifier stopped working the last day of warranty, how do I reach ausclimate by phone?

Saifuddin Kamran
Saifuddin Kamran

I got this from the internet
To contact Ausclimate by phone in Sydney, Australia, you can reach them at 1800 122 100

AusClimate   DM

Hi Mel, you can call our Customer Service line on 03 9068 5526.

Elaine P. · NWT Medium+ 25L WDH-1920EA

Purchased this model yesterday but unsure of best setting for the room 40% 50% 60% etc. I purchased a digital Humidity and Temp meter and my room reads 16. deg and 67% humidity this is at 9am in the morning. Just want to make sure I am using it to its capabilities

Tony Murace
Tony Murace

Thankyou Tony,

AusClimate   DM

Hi Elaine, call our customer service on 1800 122 100, we can help you with the settings on your dehumidifier to achieve the best results.

Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D. · NWT Large 35L WDH-930DA

hello I have purchsed this product for my son a year ago and it has been great so I did the same for my mother. Her one is only releasing cold air? My son went over to set it up for her and he agrees its not working as it should or like his product. Could there be a fault?

inner city living
inner city living

Hi ring them they are fantastic , they will dive your problem over the phone

AusClimate   DM

Hi Jacqueline, this may be a different model to your purchase. Please phone us on 1800 122 100 or email customerservice@ausclimate.com.au and we can help you.

Compare all Ausclimate Compressor Dehumidifiers Range listings
Pros
    Outstanding dehumidifying abilities
    Removes up to 20L of moisture daily
    High longevity product
CategoryDehumidifiersDehumidifiersDehumidifiersDehumidifiers
Price (RRP) $399.99$529.99$729.99$299.99
Max Room Size 305010520
Moisture Removal20 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)35 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)50 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)12 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)
Water Tank Capacity3.5 L6 L8 L2.4 L
Weight13 kg14.5 kg20.5 kg9.8 kg
Dimensions 270 x 360 x 580 mm540 x 340 x 250 mm600 x 388 x 282 mm467 x 315 x 194 mm
Maximum Noise Level39 db48 db55 db37 db
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release date
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Awards 2022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 2024

Visit Official Website