16Ionmax Desiccant Dehumidifiers Range

Ionmax Desiccant Dehumidifiers Range195 reviews
Lynsey Potter
Lynsey Potter

A life changer

Dehumidifier is a godsend. Perfect size for us and extremely happy with the prompt delivery. Show details ·  1
Ella
EllaNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified ION632

Essential , can’t leave with our dehumidifier

Delivery was fast,
It’s my third buy ,
We use every day in our house.
I think it’s essential in Sydney weather in big houses on the slope Show details ·  1
IssyC
IssyCQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Ionmax vienne dehumidifier

We get so much humidity here in Brisbane. Use it every night in our bedroom in summer to take the moisture out of our room. Can’t believe the amount of water in the tank after a few hours. Makes it much better for sleeping. Show details ·  1
Sharon Selby
Sharon Selby

Amazing

I bought a 4 storey home with a basement ,evidence of rising damp, I have had at least 4 full bins of clear water ,I can notice a difference already .I’m sure it will continue to deliver. Show details ·  1
Christa Hughes
Christa Hughes

Doing what they promised

Seems to be doing the trick.fan lid sticking a bit and have to touch it to make it sway apart from that it’s great Show details ·  1
Luci
LuciVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  ION612

This is perfect!! I lovee it

Works so well and easy to use!
Everytime finish shower i just put it direct to my shower room and it is took all the moisture in the toilet. Easy to clean and pour the water out in the tank! Love it! And very recommended Show details ·  1
Denise Haesler
Denise Haesler

Mould reduction

We have a problem with condensation on kitchen windows in Winter and moulds on ceiling
The dehumidifier works very well
I turn on when I go to bed and windows are clear in the morning Show reply
AlisonG
AlisonGAustralian Capital Territory10 posts

Does the job very well

Our turtle tank played havoc with humidity and our carpet in the home.
This product worked superbly from day one. Show reply
Eamon Vale
Eamon Vale

It’s okay

It’s quite loud and BEEPs loudly when the timer completes, which seems very unnecessary.
Peter M
Peter M5 posts

Great unit

Great well-shaped unit. We Love the laundry mode too
So many EASY to use modes and settings Show reply
samp
sampSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Verified ION632

So good, we now have two!

This is the second unit we have purchased- the first is still going strong after several years and has served us so well, we purchased another one. TIP: checking and cleaning the filter regularly will optimise the Ionmax capacity to dehumidify. Show reply
Jamie
Jamie
  Verified ION610

Such a surprising little beast

Bought it for my daughters' room as it gets quite a lot of condensation and mould was becoming worrisome. the Ionomax is pulling between 3-6 liters of water every day. Show reply
Peta Jaworski
Peta JaworskiTASHobart, TAS2 posts

Super sucker

Wow.
Takes so much moisture from the air.
I’m surprised it’s not dripping from the roof there’s so much.
Windows are dry even in 0 degrees. Show reply
Jeff
JeffVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Condensation gone

No condensation on my windows in the mornings. Great product! Show reply
Karen H.
Karen H.2 posts

Awesome product

We bought this for our Tiny Home and have been using it in our caravan while waiting for the home to arrive as the space has been dripping with condensation since the colder weather hit. Problem solved! No more damp walls and mould, so impressed with the Ionmax Vienne that we can’t wait to use it in our new home. Highly recommend giving this product a go. Show reply