16Ionmax Desiccant Dehumidifiers Range

3.7

Anne
AnneCentral West, NSW2 posts

No more moisture

Works fantastic at reducing water on windows and moisture in rooms Show details ·  1
Loraine Callow
Loraine Callow
  Verified ION610

Wonderful. Very quick delivery. Very impressed

Practical, light weight, good looking and modest in size. Does its job fantastically. Helps dry clothes indoors and reduce humidity perfectly. Show reply
djk7
djk7Sydney2 posts

Very good dehumidifier

Very effective tool for reducing damp, but could be improved as far as the noise level is concerned Show details ·  1
Julie Craig

I use it every day in the humid winter. It does a great job. Show details ·  1
Jean
JeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Cost effective option

Very easy to use. The panel is simple and intuitive and it certainly does the job. I appreciate the included tubing so that I can run it constantly into the drain without having to worry about overflow. The option of using the timer or running it constantly is a useful feature. It’s also well priced compared to others on the market. The only downside is the noise even on the low setting. Show details ·  1
Marlena Chetwynd
Marlena Chetwynd
  Verified ION632

'Fit for the purpose' satisfaction

I already have the same model and used it for the past 5 years. I purchased this one for my daughter as she has a massive issue in her rented apartment with water and damp issues. Friends have told me they have purchased other brands and been very disappointed. I have no hesitation in recommending the Ionmax ION632 to any person who wants a reliable, effective dehumidifier above any other dehumidifier. Show details ·  1
Virstine
VirstineSydney, NSW4 posts
  Verified ION612

Brilliant product

This is an excellent product. It lives up to my high expectations. It is so effective and easy to use. I will happily recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Sue C
Sue C2 posts

Effective & worth the cost

Recently moved to a place with high humidity and a dehumidifier was essential. The dehumidifier is effective, has an easily removed water tray and is light enough to move around easily. Show details ·  1
Lynsey Potter
Lynsey Potter

A life changer

Dehumidifier is a godsend. Perfect size for us and extremely happy with the prompt delivery. Show details ·  1
Ella
EllaSydney, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified ION632

Essential , can’t leave with our dehumidifier

Delivery was fast,
It’s my third buy ,
We use every day in our house.
I think it’s essential in Sydney weather in big houses on the slope Show details ·  1
IssyC
IssyCSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Ionmax vienne dehumidifier

We get so much humidity here in Brisbane. Use it every night in our bedroom in summer to take the moisture out of our room. Can’t believe the amount of water in the tank after a few hours. Makes it much better for sleeping. Show details ·  1
Sharon Selby
Sharon Selby

Amazing

I bought a 4 storey home with a basement ,evidence of rising damp, I have had at least 4 full bins of clear water ,I can notice a difference already .I’m sure it will continue to deliver. Show details ·  1
Christa Hughes
Christa Hughes

Doing what they promised

Seems to be doing the trick.fan lid sticking a bit and have to touch it to make it sway apart from that it’s great Show details ·  1
Luci
LuciGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  ION612

This is perfect!! I lovee it

Works so well and easy to use!
Everytime finish shower i just put it direct to my shower room and it is took all the moisture in the toilet. Easy to clean and pour the water out in the tank! Love it! And very recommended Show details ·  1