93% · 131 · 7%

4.9
3.7

Angelblue
AngelblueSydney, NSW

Helpful product and great machine for units small rooms

Fantastic product for dehumidifier especially during winter season help control moisture mould Show details ·  1
Mary Capuano
Mary Capuano

Works wonderfully!

Compact but so effective! No more damp feeling on the doona or condensation on the window. Show details ·  1
Samy1
Samy17 posts

Very happy with purchase

Wasn't sure that such a tiny dehumidifier would work but it was put in a bedroom with wet clothes on a clothes airer and over 24 hours removed 250 mls of water from the air into the tank.
Very happy. Show details ·  1
Kat K
Kat K

Excellent product

We have tried other dehumidifiers, looking for something which has a larger water tank, however the other larger brands do not draw the moisture from the air like Arovec. Went away from Arovec but we're back and will be staying with them. Value for money. Show details ·  1
Neville Coward
Neville CowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just Brilliant!

Brought 3 for our humid conditions in Qld. One in the walk in wardrobe, one in the linen cupboard and one in the caravan. Works so well I will probably get a couple more! So quiet we don’t hear them at all even at night.
Highly recommend this!! Show details ·  1
ajaxoz
ajaxozHunter Region, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

nice and compact does a good job of moisture removal with drying the air out too much

Good value for money. Very robust. Nice small footprint. I have purchased it before. Show details ·  1
J Harley
J HarleySydney, NSW

Amazing results

I don’t usually leave reviews but I had read so many when trying to decide which dehumidifier to buy so I thought I should return the favor. This product has worked incredibly well for me. Within days the water container was almost half full. I bought this out of precaution rather than having an issue as I did not think that there would be that much moisture in the air given a newly renovated house with new windows and insulation. However I am amazed at the results and would not hesitate to recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Christopher B.
Christopher B.3 posts

Dehumidifies Amazing

Very day it takes moisture out of the room. I cannot believe how much water is extracted. Show details ·  1
Eky Pratama
Eky Pratama2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified
meg
meg

Well priced, quiet, effective

Purchased 3 to put in kids’ bedrooms - always have significant condensation in the morning and prone to mould around windows. Can’t believe how much the dehumidifier collects over 1 night!
Not too bulky, has a nice blue light (that can be turned off) and is quiet - don’t notice it on. Show reply
Dave W.
Dave W.

Very impressed with this little unit

We purchased to try and tackle a very wet and humid season, we placed in the cupboard under the stairs, there was no sign of moisture there originally but we were worried and wanted to be sure. The dehumidifier worked really well in that space collecting water in the tank. Very happy with this product considering the low price :) Show reply
Joe Z.
Joe Z.

Work Great!!

Waited a while to write a review so we could really test these out. Bought two, one for a smaller bedroom and one for an average sized master bedroom in a mid-century house. They're pretty quiet, noticible but not as loud as a box fan or anything like that. Kind of a soothing rushing noise. When it's humid i have to empty the water collection thing every two days or so, very simple and i water the houseplants with the collected water. Show details ·  1
Brisbanegirl
BrisbanegirlSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Works like a dream

This air dehumidifier does such a good job in my craft room, where I spend most of my day and in which the humidity can be over 60%. With this AroDry product I can reduce the humidity to less than 50% (measured on a digital weather station), much more comfortable in Brisbane! The room is about 4x4m square. Over a few days about 1.5cm of water was extracted from the air and collected in the water tank. It is very easy to remove, empty and replace this tank. Another feature I like is the option of the blue light on top, which reminds me to turn it off. When operating it is quieter than a fan. The unit is about the size of an electric kettle so it’s nice and compact. I has exceeded my expectations! Show reply
inBRISBANE