95% · 181 · 5%

4.1

David P French
David P French

P16 dehumidifier

Working quite well very happy with performance. Can notice a difference takes the chill out of the air and dampness. Show details ·  1
Dave Upton
Dave Upton

All good

All good. Does a very good job. We are impressed Show details ·  1
Natalie
Natalie2 posts

Love this

Love love love it! Would absolutely recommend if you live in humid climate and so great for drying clothes if it is wet outside. Show reply
zhang
zhang

good service

it is not suitable for me,but they have good after sale support, nice people, Show details ·  1
Renovater
RenovaterIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Good unit

Quickly reduces humidity with acceptable noise level. Show details ·  1
Tony A.
Tony A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazed

I live in a 180 year old house that has some damp issues, the AroDry 16 has dried up the air. The product has performed well above my expectations, thanks Show details ·  1
Anton Smith
Anton Smith
Franz
FranzSydney, NSW4 posts

Air purifier no good

I bought this product because of the 2 functionalities: 1.) air purifier; 2.) dehumidifier.
The dehumidifier is okay but the air purifier is useless! It's not cleaning the air and the carbon filter definitely does not work. So effectively you paid for 2 functionalities but only one works.

Also, to this date, the machine has this burn plastic/rubber smell which gives me headache but I could not bothered returning the item.

With all these, I won't be recommending this product. Show details

arovec.com.au
arovec.com.au   DM
Heather Boyce
Heather Boyce

Very pleased

Am extremely happy with this unit. Since my purchase, the unit has been running 24 hours a day with no issues. Recommend this unit. Great value for money. Show details ·  1
Dave S.
Dave S.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Can I give a 6th star

Does exactly as advertised... This is a great product.
Disgruntled
DisgruntledPerth, WA2 posts

Air purifier

Simple enough to use. The water canister feels quite stiff to remove and reinstall. Slight plastic smell from device. Show details ·  1
Emily R.
Emily R.Launceston, TAS2 posts
  Verified AroDry-P10

Perfect for freezing Tassie!

Our house is cold and damp and our children are struggling with the winter bugs. We bought this in hope it would help clear the air and bugs and remove dampness from our property. I'm astonished at the amount of water it pulls from the air. Great product working great so far. Night mode to avoid lights keeping the kids awake or disrupting sleep. Very quiet but doesn't bother us anyway as we love a bit of white noise of a night. Considering buying a second one actually. Show reply
Jackie Lenkic
Jackie LenkicIllawarra, NSW3 posts
Nailah Nahlorah
Nailah Nahlorah
  Verified AroDry-P16

This is something I can’t be without

Makes my life so much easier, so compact and love that it’s easily moved from room to room. Works well certainly does what it claims to do. Very happy with my purchase Show reply
I-ching Chen
I-ching Chen

Easy to operate it!

It is very convenient and silent. We love it during the rainy season! Show reply