3AusClimate Cool Seasons

AusClimate Cool Seasons

3AusClimate Cool Seasons

97% · 881 · 1%

Noise Level
Works great in cold climates
Suitable for large rooms
Excellent at removing condensation

Monique A.
Monique A.
Sandra Lavender
Sandra Lavender

Excellent results on day 1

We have struggled with bad condensation in the master bedroom and dining room, so bad there were pools of water each morning. We've been running the dehumidifier in the dining room, not a single drop of water to be seen. Huge improvement in the bedroom, and I'm impressed with the reach of the machine which is a good distance away. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Marlen
MarlenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Customer Service!

I am so grateful for the prompt, helpful and personal service and advice I received from the team at ausclimate. We love our cool season dehumidifier and the difference it makes in our small portable home. It is a necessity to keep the moisture levels regulated to avoid mould growth.Thank you so much for helping us to have a clean and healthy home. Show details ·  1
Un-Happy Customer
Un-Happy CustomerSydney, NSW2 posts

Works well

Works well Solid build Pulls so much water from the air Show reply
Robynne Mullard
Robynne MullardSydney, NSW2 posts

Cool Seasons dehumidifier

Delivery was fast and efficient. The unit was in perfect order. It is working exactly as expected. I am very happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Lachlan
Lachlan3 posts

Efficient, well made, dehumidfier

Dessicant humidifier is solidly made and easy to use. Its also light enough to move around easily. We found, it removed moisture from the rooms we used it in very efficiently Show details ·  1
Amanda N.
Amanda N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Premium 10L

Great product for washing days

Have used this product for about a month now. It works as stated and has been a great tool in reducing moisture in our home. It has been used mostly to aid with drying of laundry in the home. Show details ·  1
Kim Hilder
Kim Hilder

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service when we had an issue with our dehumidifier. Excellent product, easy to use, easy to move between spaces. Show details ·  1
Ali West
Ali WestSydney, NSW
  Premium 10L

Customer service - outstanding!

This little machine is fab. Transportable, easy to use. What’s even better is the customer service provided by Ausclimate - Scott Chapman. He has been soooo responsive to every enquiry I’ve had, the majority of which have been related to my misuse of the machine (eg dropping the water catcher). I highly recommend this brand and the humans who work with and for them! Show details ·  1
Vic Paratore
Vic Paratore2 posts

Dehumidifier

Unit is easy to operate.
I am amazed how much water this absorbs from my room 4 x 4.
3 litres in 3 days. Show details ·  1
Owen Foale
Owen Foale

Indispensable asset!

Works as described. Cannot vouch for longevity as it’s a recent acquisition.
We use it primarily to dry washing in a closed room and it is highly effective in this role. Usually achieving complete dryness to a 5kg load of washing in around 6 hrs. Show details ·  1
Sunil P.
Sunil P.2 posts
  Premium 10L

Great customer service and product

The product works well to dry clothes in Sydney wet and humid days. We had one issue with our product after 2 years of faultless operation and the customer service at AusClimate very quickly processed our information and sent a new replacement to us without fuss. Great support and a great product. Show details ·  1
Rae
RaeBaranduda, Vic.3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Premium 10L

Very Efficient

I got this machine to replace an older dehumidifier (different brand) that had stopped working. I'm amazed at how much more efficient this one seems to be, and how quickly it dries out a room - and keeps it there. Although desiccant types of dehumidifiers have their downside/s, one of the things they draws me to them, is how they can heat a room. My house gets freezing in winter and having found how much heat this throws off when in laundry mode, I'm looking forward to it helping to take the chill out of the air when the cooler weather arrives. Show details ·  1
kumqat9
kumqat9

Excellent Ausclimate Product

A quiet, efficient machine that is easy to move about. Show details
Daniel Mercer
Daniel Mercer
  Fair Incentive Verified Premium 10L

Excellent humidity control

Reduces the humidity and helps me breathe so much easier. Plus it keeps the mould away and room nice & dry. A returning customer. Context: SE QLD & air conditioned bed room. Air conditioner alone doesn’t drop humidity to the levels I need. With this running on low whenever I’m home it keeps the air perfect for me. Noise on low is acceptable & doesn’t bother me even at night. Show details

Dee
Dee · Cool Seasons

I’m asking for advice, looking at purchasing one of these appliances, however unsure of right type, I live in Sydney, approx 1 hour south west, semi rural area, it gets very cold in winter, but hot summer, haven’t had moisture issues, not even condensation on windows, however since this years floods we have had mould on our lounge in one room, after cleaning it away, we can still smell mould in that room, but can’t see any anywhere, any advice to help me choose the right appliance would be greatly appreciated

Les D.
Les D.

I think that theausclimate cool-seasons premium 10L desiccant dehumidifier would be ideal.

Halley R.
Halley R. · Cool Seasons 10L (AU1000DD)

Can you switch back and forth between using the drainage hose and using the water collection tank? The instructions ask you to punch out a piece on the back the dehumidifier in order to install the hose, and I want to know if this permanently alters the function of the dehumidifier.

Larry
Larry · Cool Seasons Premium 10L (AU1910DD)

Just purchased the 10L Ausclimate (AU1910DD). Working well except when on low mode overnight it starts to make a whistle like noise - quite high pitched that wakes us up? What causes this and how do we fix this issue? Thanks

M. Barrand
M. Barrand
See all AusClimate Cool Seasons questions

Range options

AusClimate Cool Seasons removes indoor moisture by using a Zeolite desiccant as a dehumidifying and drying material. The dehumidifier effectively extracts moisture, and keeps it contained within the unit.

There are 3 models available:

• The unit for maximum room size of 30m², which can remove 7 litres of moisture per day.
  • The unit for a maximum room size of 50m², which can remove 10 litres of moisture daily.
  • The Premium 10L model, which is also designed for rooms up to 50m², but has more advanced features.

Features

• By removing high levels of indoor moisture, running this dehumidifier can reduce condensation, musty smells, dust mites and bacteria. These help to make a room friendlier for asthma and allergy sufferers, and for the general wellbeing of everyone.
  • A drainage hose removes water from the unit when it’s reached capacity. This means you’re not required to keep manually emptying the water tank.
  • A Nano silver filter kills viruses and bacteria when they make contact with the filter, making using this dehumidifier a way to make your indoor space more hygienic.
  • A dedicated Laundry mode is a bonus, as it can dry indoor washing. This is ideal for rainy days or if you don’t have an outdoor clothesline.
  • A timer lets you run the dehumidifier according to your schedule. This timer can be set for a maximum of 8 hours on the 10L model, and 12 hours on the 10L Premium model.

Points of Praise

• Reviewers were pleasantly surprised at how much moisture this dehumidifier was able to draw out of the air. They reported that it does a fantastic job at removing condensation, and at drying laundry.
  • This unit worked exceptionally well in removing dew and other moisture in colder climates. It also took the edge off freezing cold temperatures, which was a relief for reviewers.
  • Some benefits reviewers enjoyed from using this dehumidifier include: electronics being better protected from moisture, mould-free bedrooms, the elimination of steam in a windowless bathroom, and for helping to alleviate the symptoms of allergies.
  • The ease of use was applauded by reviewers, who reported that the dehumidifier was simple and straightforward to control and to empty.
Compare all AusClimate Cool Seasons listings
CategoryDehumidifiersDehumidifiersDehumidifiers
Price (RRP) $499.99$599$449
Max Room Size 505030
Moisture Removal10 L/day (20°C @ 60% RH10 L/day (20°C @ 60% RH)7 L/day (20°c @ 60%RH)
Water Tank Capacity3 L3.8 L2.2 L
Weight6.8 kg8.2 kg6.1 kg
Dimensions 499 x 317 x 213 mm525 x 462 x 217 mm476 x 320 x 212 mm
Maximum Noise Level49 db52 db47 db
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual