AusClimate Cool Seasons
Listing monitored by AusClimate

4.9
Happy
HappySydney, NSW

This is perfect and and has solved our dampness problem

I bought this from amazon and the delivery was very prompt - within 2 days and no special delivery request. I live in a unit four storeys above ground level and had never imagined dampness would be a problem but everything felt damp and mold was growing on our leather goods. This little machine is fantastic. I remove 2-3 litres each evening and morning. I move it from room to room and we no longer feel like we are living in an aquarium. It is robust and very easy to use. It is so much nicer having dry air and the laundry feature is an added bonus. It warms the room temp slightly which is nice in winter. I don't think I could live without it now.

Purchased in May 2021 at Amazon for $439.00.

Great for humidity control

I didn’t notice any change in indoor air quality otherwise than the obvious dryer air. It does also drop the temperature in the room noticeably. The programming features are easy to follow. I have been extremely happy with this product and especially the advice offered by AusClimate when I was investigating how to deal with the moisture problem in my home, which is now fixed!

Purchased in December 2020.

Arthur C
Arthur CSydney, NSW

Great Product

Purchased in October 2020 for $550.00.

Happy customer
Happy customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Stress relief. Wish l had bought this product sooner.

Purchased in June 2020.

Jin H.
Jin H.Perth, WA

Does the job but it is from the last century

The product works as described but that is about it. The function controls are very limited as to already defined timers and limited angle of use. For the price the producers could really update it with say remote control, app control, more fine grain controls on humidity level, timers etc.

Purchased in November 2020.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Julie Casilli
Julie Casilli

Fantastic, Love it

Absolutely love this machine. Originally purchased for Golden Beach in Vic as the condensation there is very high in winter months and our Grandsons asthma seems worse when ever he comes. That said due to lock down in Vic we thought we should try it at home in Melbourne as we couldn't get to GB. Couldn't be happier thinking we would get little to no water collection, were we surprised when we filled the container over 10 times. It did a fantastic job, now using at GB as well and still amazed at how much water it is collecting. Machine is very quiet and love the way it warms up the room. Also very happy with the customer service from Russel at Ausclimate even after the purchase. Would definitely recommend this unit.

Purchased in September 2020 at Ausclimate for $550.00.

Livia
LiviaSydney, NSW

It does make a huge difference!

It works great, it does make a difference. It makes the space much warmer and quite fast! It was really worth a buy, we can't live without it anymore. Thank you so much for this well-working product.

Purchased in May 2020 at Ausclimate for $449.00.

Meredith
MeredithIllawarra, NSW

At last!

So happy we made the decision to purchase from AusClimate! Their service was second to none, the product is fantastic and our lives have improved. At home or in the office I have no hesitation in recommending AusClimate. .

Purchased in August 2020.

clintonSouth West, WA

Solved

Allan provided exceptional customer service. Superb knowledge of the product. First class delivery.
The machine does ALL and more than expected.
He solved all my air issues based on my specific provided specs and I am more than happy.

Purchased in July 2020.

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ausclimate changed my life

Ausclimate has changed my life. After thinking about it for many years but not knowing which machine was the right one for my environment I phoned Ausclimate and Peter called back quickly to answer all my questions and explain what the machines do. He was so helpful I ordered two for two downstairs south facing rooms. Thirty years of wet windows and damp gone within days, water collected by the litres. Such a change, our family room now actually feels warm and dry. The improvement was so great I purchased another three machines for my upstairs south facing rooms. My chronic inflammation has improved, no more mould. Wish I had have purchased these machines years ago. Thank you Peter and Ausclimate

Purchased in August 2020 at Ausclimate .

Room Type Open-Plan Office and Whole House
Jenny
JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish we had purchased this unit years ago

Great Australian made unit - Certainly made a huge difference in the air quality of our home - can't believe the amount of moisture it has collected from our damp downstairs section - would have no problems highly recommending Ausclimate to any prospective buyers . Thank you Peter and The Ausclimate Team

Purchased in August 2020.

Sophie
SophieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing, couldn’t live without.

No more mould on the walls, towels stay super dry in the bathroom. This machine cleared up my chesty cough due to damp living conditions. I don’t think we could live without this.

A. Cameron
A. Cameron

Unbelievable little machine! I would be lost without them!

It has removed large amounts of moisture from rooms that were full of condensation and mould. You can literally see it disappearing off windows. My asthma has reduced due to this! I can't recommend this little unit enough. Compact and quiet!

Purchased in May 2020 for $420.00.

Ang pino
Ang pinoSouthwest, VIC

Perfect fix to our Condensation issue.

The AusClimate Cool Seasons Premium 10L (AU1910DD) was a perfect solution to our extreme condensation issues in our brand new apartment in a high rise building. Instead of waking up to waterfalls down our windows we now wake up to dry windows. Also our health has improved, without the unit we were waking up feeling congested and runny noses, that's all gone. I highly recommend this product to anyone needing to control condensation in their homes or apartments.

Purchased in May 2020 for $450.00.

Pammie
PammieMurray Region, NSW

Highly recommended

Purchased due to mould and dampness in bedrooms. I set up the dehumidifier in each room, after 3 hours the container is already full. I also use the laundry mode to dry clothes.
1 month after purchase and we now have no mould issues, no musty smell in the house and being in winter now a much quicker way to dry cloths.

Very satisfied, highly recommend!

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for $550.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Stephani A.
Stephani A.asked
Cool Seasons

Can it be used as air purifier as well?

Cheers
Stephanie

clinton

I'd contact Allan direct on allan@ausclimate.com.au Wealth of knowledge. The product does come with a filter however depends on what you need exactly?

Simon N.
Simon N.asked
Cool Seasons

Is it only work for winter season only? Thnks

Charlie
Charlie

We anticipate using during winter as the primary issue we are having is lack of ventilation as it is a well sealed house. The lack of ventilation is causing the high humidity levels due to ducted gas heating. During warmer months we would have windows open for ventilation.

AusClimate
Allan B.AusClimate

Hi Simon
You can use this model in winter and summer.
Its just that the compressor type dehumidifiers perform better is warmer indoor temperatures such as 20 degrees and above. Generally desiccant dehumidifiers outperform compressor type ones in cooler climates.
I have copied a link to our website on compessor v desiccant type dehumidifiers, this may help you understand what best suits your needs, https://www.ausclimate.com.au/article/compressor-vs-desiccant-dehumidifier-comparison-guide
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to call Ausclimate.
Regards
Allan
Ausclimate

Get an answer from our members and AusClimate representatives

AusClimate Cool Seasons

Compare all 3 AusClimate Cool Seasons
CategoryDehumidifiersDehumidifiersDehumidifiers
Max Room Size 305050
Moisture Removal7 L/day (20°c @ 60%RH)10 L/day (20°C @ 60% RH)10 L/day (20°C @ 60% RH
Water Tank Capacity7 L10 L10 L
Weight6.1 kg8.2 kg6.8 kg
Dimensions 476 x 320 x 212 mm525 x 462 x 217 mm499 x 317 x 213 mm
Maximum Noise Level47 db52 db49 db
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare all 3 AusClimate Cool Seasons