AusClimate Cool Seasons

Julie Casilli

Julie Casilli

Fantastic, Love it

Absolutely love this machine. Originally purchased for Golden Beach in Vic as the condensation there is very high in winter months and our Grandsons asthma seems worse when ever he comes. That said due to lock down in Vic we thought we should try it at home in Melbourne as we couldn't get to GB. Couldn't be happier thinking we would get little to no water collection, were we surprised when we filled the container over 10 times. It did a fantastic job, now using at GB as well and still amazed at how much water it is collecting. Machine is very quiet and love the way it warms up the room. Also very happy with the customer service from Russel at Ausclimate even after the purchase. Would definitely recommend this unit.

Purchased in September 2020 at Ausclimate for A$550.00.

Livia

LiviaSydney, NSW

It does make a huge difference!

It works great, it does make a difference. It makes the space much warmer and quite fast! It was really worth a buy, we can't live without it anymore. Thank you so much for this well-working product.

Purchased in May 2020 at Ausclimate for A$449.00.

Room TypeLiving/Dining Area
Meredith

MeredithIllawarra, NSW

At last!

So happy we made the decision to purchase from AusClimate! Their service was second to none, the product is fantastic and our lives have improved. At home or in the office I have no hesitation in recommending AusClimate. .

clintonSouth West, WA

Solved

Allan provided exceptional customer service. Superb knowledge of the product. First class delivery.
The machine does ALL and more than expected.
He solved all my air issues based on my specific provided specs and I am more than happy.

Purchased in July 2020.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ausclimate changed my life

Ausclimate has changed my life. After thinking about it for many years but not knowing which machine was the right one for my environment I phoned Ausclimate and Peter called back quickly to answer all my questions and explain what the machines do. He was so helpful I ordered two for two downstairs south facing rooms. Thirty years of wet windows and damp gone within days, water collected by the litres. Such a change, our family room now actually feels warm and dry. The improvement was so great I purchased another three machines for my upstairs south facing rooms. My chronic inflammation has improved, no more mould. Wish I had have purchased these machines years ago. Thank you Peter and Ausclimate

Purchased in August 2020 at Ausclimate .

Room TypeOpen-Plan Office and Whole House
Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish we had purchased this unit years ago

Great Australian made unit - Certainly made a huge difference in the air quality of our home - can't believe the amount of moisture it has collected from our damp downstairs section - would have no problems highly recommending Ausclimate to any prospective buyers . Thank you Peter and The Ausclimate Team

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing, couldn’t live without.

No more mould on the walls, towels stay super dry in the bathroom. This machine cleared up my chesty cough due to damp living conditions. I don’t think we could live without this.

Room TypeSmall Bedroom
A. Cameron

A. Cameron

Unbelievable little machine! I would be lost without them!

It has removed large amounts of moisture from rooms that were full of condensation and mould. You can literally see it disappearing off windows. My asthma has reduced due to this! I can't recommend this little unit enough. Compact and quiet!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$420.00.

Ang pino

Ang pinoSouthwest, VIC

Perfect fix to our Condensation issue.

The AusClimate Cool Seasons Premium 10L (AU1910DD) was a perfect solution to our extreme condensation issues in our brand new apartment in a high rise building. Instead of waking up to waterfalls down our windows we now wake up to dry windows. Also our health has improved, without the unit we were waking up feeling congested and runny noses, that's all gone. I highly recommend this product to anyone needing to control condensation in their homes or apartments.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$450.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Whole House

Pammie

PammieMurray Region, NSW

Highly recommended

Purchased due to mould and dampness in bedrooms. I set up the dehumidifier in each room, after 3 hours the container is already full. I also use the laundry mode to dry clothes.
1 month after purchase and we now have no mould issues, no musty smell in the house and being in winter now a much quicker way to dry cloths.

Very satisfied, highly recommend!

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for A$550.00.

Room TypeLiving/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Whole House
Iris

IrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Should have bought one years ago...

After suffering a damp house for years, did my research and finally splashed out on this appliance...
One week and at least one hundred litres later, life in lockdown is getting better all the time. The improvement in air quality and temperature is amazing.
Great product, great customer service.
Thoroughly recommend.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Whole House
Ross

RossCoombs 2611, ACT

Excellent product

A friend told me about this unit for the condensation problem in my apartment and it really does live up to her recommendation.
No morning window condensation - No damp bathroom and laundry - No musty wardrobes. It’s also very easy to operate and light to move around. Wish I’d heard about it earlier.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$549.00.

CharlieCentral West, NSW

Quick and easy

Purchased in July 2020 for A$550.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom and Living/Dining Area

I love it

I brought this from Appliances Online 3 weeks ago. I have to use a walker so I have to dry my washing inside because I can't use the outside clothesline. The condensation gets so bad on my windows. I'm amazed at how after only 1 week I have no more condensation and my washing gets dried so fast. My dehumidifier is really light too which makes it easier for me to move to other rooms. I would recommend it to anyone

Purchased in June 2020 at Appliances Online for A$548.00.

Works like a charm

Really happy with this dehumidifier. It removed so much moisture in the bedroom that it stopped condensation on the windows in the early morning. Was surprised at how quickly it did the job.

Purchased in July 2020.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom

This is great

I got my machines today and have had them on for about 4 hours so far, I cannot believe how much moisture it is taking out of the rooms, I live in Tasmania and get really wet windows in the cold weather, these machines work fantastic and going to save me a lot of time and money in the future

Purchased in July 2020 at Ausclimate .

Mick

MickSydney Surrounds, NSW

moisture sucker

The Ausclimate 10L cool seasons dehumidifier is a great product very user friendly, stylish and sucks alot of moisture. I set up dehumidifier in all rooms on dry cycle usually 2 - 4 hours each room including bathroom And by end the container is nearly full.

The air quality really changes and has kept mould away . I also like the laundry mode which dries damp clothes.

I would recommend if you have a damp situation
Very satisfied.

Purchased in July 2019.

Phil and Leanne

Phil and LeanneSydney, NSW

Excellent unit, perfect for fixing a cold and damp room

We had a basement level bedroom with an en-suite that gets no sun and does not have an exhaust fan. It was cold in winter and needed constant cleaning of the bathroom ceiling even with a heater running at night. The ausclimate made the room much more liveable, it now feels quite cosy. It not only removes lots of moisture but leaves the room warmer So you do not need to run the heating at night. We run in the bathroom after a shower and have not had to clean the ceiling since. A good quality build, we have friends who bought the same unit since seeing ours. Recommended for a room with winter damp issues.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$449.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom
Tim McKimm

Tim McKimmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

7 Litre Cool Season Dehumidifier

Purchased for A$389.00.

Ian

IanTasmania

Amazing

From start to finish Ausclimate made it so easy choosing the right unit for our house, we have a med size house, which is mostly open plan with double-glazeing throughout the issues we had was condensation on the window frames which are metal, we would daily wipe of at least two liters of condensation. We took delivery of the dehumidifier and from the first night it was used we had no more condensation and collected five liters of water, we have been running the unit every night since and its just amazing NO more condensation, the unit is quite and extremely easy to program and use, We Highly recommend this product

Purchased in July 2019 at Ausclimate for A$550.00.

Room TypeWhole House

Review collected in partnership with AusClimate