Ausgreen Solar Solutions

Ausgreen Solar Solutions

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (9)
  • Purchase Price$5,451.50
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Happy with the purchase

The advice received on the right system for our house was well measured, compared to others.
The installer arrived as advised, polite and well mannered, they had the system up and running same day, and the house was cool and ready for the heat of summer.

Solar panels installation

It was very much professional & installed within two weeks from the first conversation. Installation team was very nice & polite. I am happy to recommend this company to others if that helps.

Excellent Service

From sales to install Morshed was always available to ask questions and explained everything from start to finish. Highly recommend, excellent pricing. After sales service excellent
Very happy with company

Find out how Ausgreen Solar Solutions compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Excellent workmanship and follow up.

Panel installation process was conducted professionally on scheduled date. Job was followed up. Excellent job done. The system is running smoothly.

solar instalation

We are very happy with the installation of the solar power. Very professional they did the installation in timely manner.

Solar installation

We are very happy with the service of Ausgreen solar solutions from the sales to installation, even after sales service.

Y Ma

Y Ma

I am happy with it

My solar panels have been installed by Ausgreen solar solutions company recently. They offered reasonable price with 6.6 kW Jinko JKM370M-66H panel and 5 kw Goodwe inverter, I think they are a good combination. Today the generation is 25.6 kwh 23/16° , because sometimes it is cloudy. The installer was working in professional manner and very efficient. Also I am here to thank Mr. Morshed, your smart design make the limit roof can put as many panel as possible. I am happy with it.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Ausgreen Solar SolutionsAusgreen

Thanks a lot for your valuable review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our service.

Melvin W.

Melvin W.Sydney, NSW

I Didnt believe the could install at that low price when i saw the price on some ad.

I just got done a 13.3KW system at such a low price that at the very first place I couldn't even believe that they will really finish the installation as i didn't pay any while booking. I am shocked to see they just did a clean install and I guess I am lucky.

Trustworthiness
Rates and Fees

Thanks Melvin

Ronald Neale

Ronald NealeIllawarra, NSW

Martin and his team did a splendid job

Received the service as promised. Best thing is we got someone from company every time we called them. We are recommending their service to everyone, who wants best value solar.

Thanks a lot Ronald

Susan H

Susan HNorthern Region, NSW

Very Happy

Very quick installation. Promised to install within 3 weeks time, eventually it was installed within 2 weeks. They have upgraded the inverter free of cost. Hope our solar will reduce our bill. That is our second installation from them.

Thanks for your review Susan

M H Huq

M H HuqSydney, NSW

I am very happy with the service.

It was a very good experience with them. Good advice from the Expart solar guy to put little bigger system so I can save more. My solar installed with in two weeks I sign up. Seles person was very knowledgeable and help us to find the best solution for our solar. Highly recommended.

Many thanks Mr Huq

Rashedul R.

Rashedul R.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Solar

The team is perfect working very well do everything very quick and accurately. They gave me a reasonable price and it is very good price. I am very happy.
Thanks for all teams of Ausgreen solar.

Ausgreen Solar SolutionsAusgreen

Thanks for sharing your experiance with us Rashedul.

Angry Customer

Angry CustomerSydney, NSW

Ausgreen Solar solutions don't deserve more than ZERO star

So unprofessional business, can't be trusted.
make false promises and after they get the customer signature then they start negotiating the deal again.
Calling them several times and never responded back.
Business like this must be fully suspended in having business in Australia

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy Customer

Terrible

Some man called [Name Removed] knocked on my mother’s door trying to sell her solar panels. She already has 8 & that’s enough for one person. [Name Removed] tried to convince her (a pensioner) to install 14 more + a new inverter so that she ‘would never pay again, always in credit’, all on an easy payment plan for 4 years, $50 a fortnight. I’m not sure where the hell these panels would go, mum said he suggested the pergola!! Do not use this shonky outfit.

Stop calling!

I get at least 1 call a week for the past 2 months or so. I keep telling you guys I live in a building that includes electricity in the rent and still calling me. STOP harassing people!

kwa

kwaTaree

No after sales service

Solar panels installed on 29/09/15. Inverter has no display and system has not been operating for four weeks. Despite numerous calls to sales rep, company office and manufacturer (Matrix Solar) I have had no reponse- most calls are unanswered despite messages being left. Cost was $3000. Reporting this to the ombudsman today. There is also a company called 'Ausgreen Solar' that has no connection to the above.