iTechworld

iTechworld

Greg T.

Greg T.Mid North Coast, NSW

200 ahr Battery.

Ordered & supplied Lithium 200ah battery.
The battery could not be woken from standby state. I did have issues with support, but have accepted their help.
I think the specs and price of this battery makes it stand out as the best and I'm looking forward to my replacement.

Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jump Starter iTECH900A

James M.itechworld

Hi Neil, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are really sad to see a review like this one. We are more than happy to help you with your iTECH900A. Please call us on 08 9472 7200 for more assistance.

Matthew

MatthewWestern District, VIC

Excellent product

Very happy with my iTECH120X. Purchasing was easy and the staff were very helpful. Fast, efficient and no drama's. Great range of products for any situation. I highly recommend i-TECH, I will be buying more from them in the future.
Cheers.
Matt

James M.itechworld

Thank you for your review, Matthew. We love to read about great experiences like yours. It's very much appreciated that you have shared this and thank you for supporting a family run, Australian business.

Appliance Brands