iTechworld
See the Best Appliance Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by itechworld

Michael S.
Michael S.Mid North Coast, NSW

"I liked it so much, I bought the company"

Bala Kootsy
Bala KootsyDarwin, NT

JS80 3000 amp First Time Used

I finally got to use the portable jump starter (PJS) the other day. It had been sitting in my car forever waiting to be used since I received it (I think Feb 2022). Only powered it up once too - initially - when I first got it.

A mates Ford FJ wouldn't start - so to the rescue me and the PJS (JS80 3000 amp).

Took me a minute to grab the PJS, and another minute (more like 30 secs) to set it up and kaboom - it started the Ford FJ first go!

This validates my purchase, and why I only use itechworld products with my camping and touring setup. I feel safer having one than not - because you never know when you will need it!

Thanks everyone :)

Ron
RonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bought kit from itechworld about to months ago and system has been running my devices perfect very happy

More than happy with itechworld products and recommend highly to other friends

Joshua
JoshuaSydney, NSW

Absolutely awesome. I don’t know why I didn’t do it earlier

The itech120x lithium battery was such an upgrade from my old agm. I have been running it for a couple weeks now and has been perfect

Ian noll
Ian nollEyre Peninsula, SA

Itechworld fabulous service

Have run into a problem and I tech world have sorted out my caravan problems, thanks

Great service!

I have heard nothing but great things about the Itechworld products and have just purchased 2 Itech120x batteries for our new caravan. The service I received was prompt and second to none. I highly recommend Itechworld to anyone considering an upgrade to Lithium!

Kate
KateWestern District, VIC

Service

Website easy to navigate, great prices on products & very quick response for delivery. Emails regularly to tell us when being delivered.

Tim
TimPerth, WA

Don't Bother

The products have poor quality fittings that will not last. The 12V male and female sockets both failed within 1 week of use. I had to use a combination of thread tape and electrical tape to hold the 12V socket together before it eventually failed. See attached photos.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
Please contact us on 08 9472 7200 we will organise a warranty/replacement on that charging cable.

covo
covoMid North Coast, NSW

Simply does not hold charge.

Have never had to use it before. Needed it and it would not turn on. I charged it and it was dead within a few days without use. I do not know the order number so cannot claim.

Marni Barratt
Marni Barratt

CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ITS BEST RIGHT HERE!

These guys are unbelievable with how quick they respond & resolve questions or issues, not to mention their products at an unbelievable price! Goes to show you don’t need to spend over $20000 to set up a off grid setup for a caravan. Well done itechworld. ☝☝☝☝

Hi Marni,

Thank you for your 5-star review, we love to read about great experiences like yours. It's very much appreciated that you have shared this and thank you for supporting a family-run, Australian business.

Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality product with amazing staff service

Being a solar novice the team has been instrumental in converting my thoughts to solar. From powering up the external entertainment area to battery generators, solar blankets, battery chargers and jump starters, the team has excelled at all levels. Highly recommended

Hi Jason,

joel m.
joel m.Sydney, NSW

Great at start but big issues

I recently purchased two 120x lithium batteries for my caravan.
They have worked amazingly for the past 4months but now aren't holding charge for more then a night. After many phone calls and discussions we have not resolved the issue. I have taken the batteries to independent battery shops that have told me there is an issue. Itech world warned me I will be charged freight and technican fees to send the battery to them to be assessed. Very disappointed in their response.
Be warned you get what you pay for

SPIRITREE
SPIRITREENorth Queensland, QLD

Straight forward and understanding service

I have on several occasions have found the need to contact service on various matters and must say that I have on all occasions been treated with respect, my issues taken seriously and dealt with in a professional timely manner

Hi Spiritree,

Jim
JimSouthern and Hills, SA

Fabulous product! And Australian Made!

Great product. Been wanting to update for a few years to lithium in our motorhome but always seemed to hard ie charger change needed etc. ITechworld have finally cracked that and have the best product on the market. Not only longer power availability but incredible difference in the weight of the battery from old lead based ones.

Hi Jim,

Keith
KeithPerth, WA

Great service and great products

I had an issue with a Power Station and it was replaced with a brand new one without any prompting or complaint.

• Return Claim MadeYes

Hi Keith,

STEVE C.
STEVE C.asked

I'm looking for an inverter that will run minor appliances if free camping overnight without having to crank up ur 2.4kv Briggs and Stratton Generator which was mainly purchased to run the air con in our van. We would like advice as to what power inverter we would need to boil a standard electric jug 22000w, a small "ELTA" brand fan heater wattage unknown as there is no sticker but I believe also about 2200 watts, plus being able to use a 900w Camec Micrwave for a couple of minutes at a time just heat some food or warm milk for the morning weetbix! None of these appliances would be run at the same time. I'm seeing a lot of very cheap inverters on Market Place all new and in boxes at prices as low as $ 95. LVYUAN I assume Chinese with very mixed reviews. I doubt I would buy one. What I don't need is something that gets hot, doesn't do the job and could cause a fire. My Van has 2 batteries in the front boot and one solar panel on the roof wattage unknown. There is a 12v system under the bed showing 13.5v and another box.."Projecta" showing "Fully charged...25watts" My tow tug a Nissan Navara Duel cab has a battery in the back which is used to power my rear suspension air bag inflation punp. Unfortunately my 11 month old Windsor Infinity Van came without manuals...not one, and despite a number of requests from the selling dealer I have not received any so have approached the Manufacturer 'Apollo" direct to see if I can get all the manuals, so I'm a novice flying blind. In the mean time I can only give specs on the small appliances we would like to run for convenience without hauling out the Generator just for an overnight free camp stop. Any thoughts on my needs for an inverter or should I go to an auto electrician with the Van? What should a suitable inverter be in terms of power and at what cost including installation if my needs as explianed above are all I need.

Bryan
Bryanasked

Have been told that when DCDC40amp running on solar input it may drag start battery down??? I have not had the problem but just asking..

Hi Bryan,

That is not correct. The iTECHDCDC40 isolates the cranking battery and ensures it always has a voltage of 12.8v or higher. The solar circuit on the iTECHDCDC40 only charges the Aux battery.

Aufinga G.asked

I have a 3000w inverter that constantly shuts of when drawing 2200w (kettle) microwave fine 1100w, toaster fine 1200w, …. Hardwired in during van build. Is it a fault?

James M.itechworldSend a private message

Please contact service@itechworld.com.au for technical assistance.

Black
Black
Aufinga G.

Get an answer from our members and itechworld representatives