iTechworld

iTechworld

Verifieditechworld.com.au

2,135 reviews · Statistics

94% · 2,01479 · 4%
Return Claim MadeYes (50) · No (1,695)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (80) · No (1,457)
Purchase Price$4,405.92

2,135 reviews
david martin
david martin

54ah battery

Bought 54ah battery to run my kayak trolley motor works a treat thanks itech Show details
Trustworthiness

Frankie M.
Frankie M.

Products and staff are fantastic keep up the good work thanks Show details
Ian
IanNSWSydney, NSW12 posts

Great buying experience

Purchased the ITECH300 Pro on line after speaking to the company. The advise was excellent and am finding the size suitable for my needs. A perfect size to charge phone etc and the led light is a bonus. Show details
Ray McGilvery
Ray McGilvery

Battery charger iTechBC20

Purchased an iTechBC20 Battery charger for my garage to keep Caravan batteries alive while not in use, great unit & pleased with the performance.
Another addition to my iTech collection. Show details
Mark B
Mark B2 posts

Power bank

Good price, excellent service and great product. I will buy from here again. Show details

Jack
JackQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Good but not great

Ps2000 is great but need faster charge when plugged into car only downside . Show details
Andrew Finney
Andrew Finney

They delivered what they stated

I was going to install a second battery in my Hilux for my Waeco 50l fridge!
Quoted $1800 - $2200.
Thanks to iTechworld all my problems were solved for only $799.
Everything is continuously cold while travelling. Show details
Darren Moore
Darren Moore

100AH slim line

the slim line 100AH kit with charger and BMS was simple to install and combined with my 250w solar panel powers my fridge self-sufficiently without the need to start the car.
absolutely stoked with the product. Show details
John Wigham
John WighamWAPerth, WA

Why I only purchase ITech world product

All Itechworld gear is excellent that is all I have in my 4x4 and caravan. Show details

Corndog013
Corndog013NSWCentral West, NSW2 posts

No great

Was told the product we ordered would be the one we required …. After it took over 3 weeks to arrive it was wasn’t correct. The only way to return (at our cost) was for a store credit , that is no good to us , so will now on-sell to purchase the correct item from elsewhere as we cannot wait another 4 or 5 weeks. Show details
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerNSWMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Buy Aussie

Great people to deal with and excellent high quality products. Show details
Bob
BobWAPerth, WA13 posts

First camp out in west Australia heatwave

Just got the new redback RB4.5, a great generator, rang our aircon in the caravan all night 36°at 10pm no problems at running it.
Had the older model for years did around 400 hours never had any problems with it so discided to get the new model. Show details
Dave
DaveNSWSydney, NSW

Itec battery

Have put a battery in my engine bay was worried as people say not to put lithium under the bonnet but I have had no troble Show details
Mark R.
Mark R.

Camping, boating, and home use

Recently purchased a go further battery box , 120 ah lithium battery a alternator wiring kit, battery tie down and a 10m anderson extention lead. Extremely happy as this now installed in my vehicle and is setup to go into my boat. Everything functions perfectly and is extremely flexible giving me power when camping with the Raptor, boating and even at home. Excellent product. Show details
Andrew
AndrewSydney4 posts

5 Stare

Best jumper starter Ive ever bought, started the car when another in similar power would not customer service is excellent Show details

Susan R.

Interested in user experiences with the solar blanket - either 200 or 300 W ?

PeterW
PeterW

Thanks was that the 200W

STEVE C.
STEVE C.

I'm looking for an inverter that will run minor appliances if free camping overnight without having to crank up ur 2.4kv Briggs and Stratton Generator which was mainly purchased to run the air con in our van. We would like advice as to what power inverter we would need to boil a standard electric jug 22000w, a small "ELTA" brand fan heater wattage unknown as there is no sticker but I believe also about 2200 watts, plus being able to use a 900w Camec Micrwave for a couple of minutes at a time just heat some food or warm milk for the morning weetbix! None of these appliances would be run at the same time. I'm seeing a lot of very cheap inverters on Market Place all new and in boxes at prices as low as $ 95. LVYUAN I assume Chinese with very mixed reviews. I doubt I would buy one. What I don't need is something that gets hot, doesn't do the job and could cause a fire. My Van has 2 batteries in the front boot and one solar panel on the roof wattage unknown. There is a 12v system under the bed showing 13.5v and another box.."Projecta" showing "Fully charged...25watts" My tow tug a Nissan Navara Duel cab has a battery in the back which is used to power my rear suspension air bag inflation punp. Unfortunately my 11 month old Windsor Infinity Van came without manuals...not one, and despite a number of requests from the selling dealer I have not received any so have approached the Manufacturer 'Apollo" direct to see if I can get all the manuals, so I'm a novice flying blind. In the mean time I can only give specs on the small appliances we would like to run for convenience without hauling out the Generator just for an overnight free camp stop. Any thoughts on my needs for an inverter or should I go to an auto electrician with the Van? What should a suitable inverter be in terms of power and at what cost including installation if my needs as explianed above are all I need.

itechworld   DM

Hi Steve, Thanks for getting in touch.
You would need our 3000 Watt inverter for the applications mentioned above.
Here it is --> external link

Bryan
Bryan

Have been told that when DCDC40amp running on solar input it may drag start battery down??? I have not had the problem but just asking..

itechworld   DM

Hi Bryan, That is not correct. The iTECHDCDC40 isolates the cranking battery and ensures it always has a voltage of 12.8v or higher. The solar circuit on the iTECHDCDC40 only charges the Aux battery.

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Solar Retailers