• Installation
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
  • Purchase Price$18,000.00

No integrity - the emperors have new clothes

Problems three fold with the company. Not only has it dissolved & reborn again to become Aussie Batteries & Solar; same business address, some of the same staff, the people have no integrity, are dishonest thiefs & therefore lower than a worms belt buckle. Copious fobbed off phone and emails. Exceptionally poor tech support. Same as all other disappointed customers reviews plus poor choice of installers. Absolutely willing to pursue full legal review of their handball techniques as there are far too many holes in their exterior. Robbers. Class action I say.

Installation
Panel Purchased Giant
System Size4,000 KW

Paula d

Paula dgeraldton

Poor customer service

. Quick to take your money.
When u try and call for tech support takes weeks of continual calls and messages.never get back to you.
System is not working properly now after 2years but cant get any answers.
Im totalky off grid but no tech support whatsover.

Installation
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased Giant
System Size3.5 KW
Purchase Price$18,000.00
Kate mit

Kate mitVictoria

Very disappointed called and emailed and not even a single reply

All I wanted was the company to acknowledge us and answer some questions. I called and was told someone will be in touch but nope not heard a single word we are a new build and are trying to get a budget and homework done

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Endless Promise, Never Deliver

They are quick to take your money, and slow to deliver.
When they do install, it is with faults and incomplete.
Tech support never call or have any interest in rectifying the issue. All this after you have paid 90%
Heed everybody's advice and don't use them.

Kate

KateSydney Surrounds, NSW

Possibly the worst business in the world

We had a self contained solar system installed in 2017, which has had endless problems. once a coffee is made, the power is depleted and we need to run a generator. I have been in touch with the technical team and administrative team since installation, who are unable and/or unwilling to help rectify any post installation issues. We ended up having a review of the system, and the installation was done so poorly that the house was deemed a fire risk. I have had to seek legal advise and am now in contact with the Solar Ombudsman. I have wasted so much time and energy dealing with this useless company.
DO NOT USE THEM, please, for your own benefit, USE another company. THEY ARE INCOMPETENT CROOKS!

Abandoned on warranty

System shuts down, ring Aussie off grid ,still looking into it weeks later, never ring back ,will contact me when they find an answer,can’t tell me when that will be.

ivan

ivan

Absolute shocking mob... stay clear.

1 helpful vote
Edit review
Absolute shocking mob... stay clear.
1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018
Absolute shocking after sales service. Had a problem with a 20 amp $200 battery charger. 12 weeks later and not one phone call returned or e mail answered back. Get to reception they outright refuse to put you through to anyone in management. Was told at the first conversation should only take a couple of weeks. Last call to reception told product was referred back to supplier and they will not be refunding or sending a replacement??? after acknowledging the faulty product. Going to consumer affairs with this. And this is over a $200 charger... imagine trying to get warranty on a big system... Stay clear people...

Dissapointed

DissapointedBurleigh Heads

Walk Away Now!

Walk away now! I have had an off grid system from these guys installed for 9 months. The system has been riddled with issues from day one. I have emailed and called these people constantly and their customer service is nothing short of horrendous. The owner [name removed] is a coward who hides behind his staff and does not return calls. Being off grid i rely on this system to power my home and have been let down. Time for Aussie Off Grid and I to go in front of a Magistrate. You have been warned.

Nev B

Nev BAU

Solar Battery System fail

John  Cann

John CannCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I was very happy with the sales and installation process

We found the sales experts at Aussie Off Grid to be the most Professional

Off grid solar, the best choice we made!

We purchased a rural acreage block a few years back and after selling our house in the suburbs decided to build the dream home on it. We had mains power to the front of the block to the sheds but the cost quoted to get it run up to the house pad was ridiculous. Off Grid Solar was the obvious choice. After going around in circles with different companies we came across Aussie Off Grid and Paul, who was has gone over and above to assist us in getting the best value system to exceed all our expectations.
Running a 4 bedroom home with a swimming pool, the system is working perfectly!
I'd be happy to recommend Aussie Off Grid to any potential buyer in the future!

We found this company to be professional and are happy with the installation

We found Aussie Off Grid to be professional and are very happy with our systems installation and ongoing performance of our power system. We found the sales team to be very knowledgeable and where very happy with the installation which was professionally done and also the follow up service was excellent. The sales and technicians know what they are on about and I would recommend this company to anyone looking to get off the grid with a remote solar setup- we live in a remote property and its so great to have reliable power!

Happy with Products and Service

We have recently gone off grid with your company installing a BYD battery setup. The sales guys really know their stuff and installation process was smoothly done. Will be interesting to see how the system performs over winter but so far our off grid power system has performed perfectly. It's been a five star process for us and we are very happy we chose your company. If you're looking to get off grid I strongly recommend speaking to these guys!

Scott

Scottwanora

Poor communication & Service

The system was 12 weeks late. The communication skills of the organisation are basically non existent. While the system is a good system the installation could be described as amateur. The after sales service is virtually non existent. I have called the service centre on a number of occasions and not received a call back. In one word 'disappointing'.

Peter M

Could be should be and nearly is great, shame about the service

Kate V.Aussie Off Grid
Peter M

Thanks, but I won’t hold my breath. Last email was around the 23/11/17, stating he would contact me tomorrow. Still no contact. Really really disappointing, when so much money has been paid and no service or even phone call.

robMurray Bridge

Great system no service

Aussie Off Grid have a great sales team and what COULD be a great product, they are full of promises but obviously don't know anything about after sales service. From day one we have had a problem with our back up generator, the auto start is not working when and as required.
After numerous phone calls over the last 4 weeks, there is still no sign of anyone to fix the problem, and now in the middle of our first heat wave for the summer, we can only use our air conditioner for a few hours when the sun is shining. Not happy!!!

Kate V.Aussie Off Grid

Excellent Products and Service

Really happy with quality of how our system is performing. Thanks to your team; installation was smooth and we have power !! SO happy we chose your company, your team truly are experts!

Very happy with our Off Grid System.

We are so happy with how our off grid system is performing and cant thank you enough for the expert advice and easy installation. Great work from your whole team!

Clem