4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (195)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,380.69 (68)

Best customer service! Zara was competent, polite and professional and helped me step by step to resolve my issue.

There were some delays with installation of the solar panels at the start but overall the service was good and I am happy with the service provided by this company

Hi Stefania,
We are happy to learn that you are glad with services rendered to you. We assure you to keep up the standards in future also. Wishing you huge savings on your solar.

KarenGoulburn Valley, VIC

Disappointing service

Installation went smoothly and we paid the same day. That’s where it all went down hill. It took 3 emails and numerous phone calls to have it inspected. There was no communication from 3p about this and it took 9 weeks to have it inspected. 9 weeks of being at home that we have not been able to use our solar and has therefore cost us $$$$$$. Disappointing to say the least.

Hi Karen,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly help us with your order number and we will help you in the best possible manner at the earliest.

This is our quote number. 3P106055
This has been the quickest reply during the whole time since installation.

Hi Karen,
Thank you for updating us with your order number. Our representative will be in contact with you shortly.
Team 3P Solar

Jai

JaiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding Customer Service

Zara was courteous,polite,patience and assisted in resolving my query.She guided me step by step to get the issue resolved and went out of the way to return my call when call got disconnected
Regards
J

Hi Jai,

Kenny

KennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Solar panel

I got call from Zara 3p that my solar panel system is working as plan and told she will be at office if I have any concern. That what we call service. Thank you so much.

Hi Kenny,

kiran g.

kiran g.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Installer

Zara from 3p solar was very helpful and professional when I called her to get my solar connected. She assisted very thoroughly over the phone and followed up.

Purchase PriceA$2,200.00

Hi Kiran,

Brooke R.

Brooke R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely fantastic service.

I was dealing with Charles and he was absolutely amazing. I was given a price and date for installation and I didn’t have any trouble. I would definitely recommend 3P they’re communication was great and price fantastic !

System Size5 KW

Hi Brooke,

Ivy C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not recommended

Sales consultant rang to follow up the very expensive quote they gave us and even wrong panel that we did not even mentioned, when we told him we already signed to other company, he was insisting how much we got, who did we signed up for and other details, when we respond we cannot give details and not even finish talking he hang up the phone all we hear was a tone, very RUDE sales consultant.

Ivy C.

Hi there, thank you for your reply, here’s the quote # 3P109454.

Great customer care

Al the way, from quotation to installation, the 3p Solar team have been extraordinarily helpful and courteous in their dealings. The instructions from the Service Dept. was to load the inverter app to monitor the solar panel performance was precise and it was obvious that the person was well trained and knowledgeable. Well done K. Thank you.
Customer ID:106744

Hi Tuan,

David Booth

David BoothSoutheast, SA

A request to assist with loading the monitoring app on phone

I called to request assistance with loading the solar panel monitoring app on phone. I found the technician very helpful and concise in his instructions. Well done and thank you!

Panel Purchased Seraphim Blade 330W

Hi David,

craig m

craig mGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

this is fantastic

the guys installing the panels were great and they clean up all there rubbish very polite i would not hesitate to recemend 3p solaor to any oneonce again thank you very much

Panel Purchased growatt
System Size6 KW

Hi Craig,

bennettk

bennettkmorwell

don`t waste your money

my bill continues to rise even after my system was checked ,i believe it does nothing and regret ever buying it my advice would be do not bother installing solar panels

Panel Purchased solis
Purchase PriceA$3,500.00

Dear Customer,
We regret and apologize the inconvenience caused to you. Our technical team will get in contact with you and get the best possible solution to the situation.
Team 3p Solar

It is great to have Solar 3P106936

The Installation process was done very well and the people who worked in installing the system were confident in what they were doing.
The 3PSolar starting from Joe who got me to signed the contract was very informative of Solar systems and accommodative to what I wanted. He was great. The company staff were very good too including Bree who organized the installation.
I am very happy with this company and shall recommend it all my friends.

Panel Purchased Seraphim Tier 1

Hi Rohans,

Robin

RobinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

been saying we should do this for a long time

The company was very good with communication and information about its product.
We found them very professional and tidy. they knew exactly what to do and got on with it making the
installation complete in the day.
We would highly recommend this company.

Hi Robin,

khurramriaz0Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All good reviews are FAKE!

These guys are the real cowboys of the industry. Installers were fine and polite and left saying installation is complete but the problem was they didn’t complete installation And we found out after 2 months. We thought system is up and running. We called our energy provider to know the savings made and found out it’s not even installed yet. 3P service department is horrible, once money is transferred they don’t want to talk to you. It’s all up and running now but took me 2 weeks and more than 100 calls to sort it out. And after involving ombudsman. Not sure how much people charge to give out fake reviews, I googled it and find out most of the good reviews of these kind of businesses are fake.

Purchase PriceA$7,005.00
Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cannot recommend

Poor service - I left on line request for quote on 16/07, no response. Left another request for quote on 21/07, no response, obviously ignoring my requests. Called on 24/07 and was told that my roof too small so they could not quote. The sales person appeared disinterested and they stated they called my mobile - no missed calls disputes that. Cannot in all honesty recommend this company

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

installers were very professional, neat and tidy. Bree is very good and advising us on next steps and connections

Apparently difficult but well done and no complaints
we will know more as we near inspection and operation.
Former cricketer Allan Border is a friend and i have introduced 3P to 3 other friends who are having installation don

Purchase PriceA$4,300.00

Hi Michael,

Happy customer

I have recently had a solar system installed by 3p solar. I found the before and after service to be very good in terms of the communication throughout the process. The installers arrived on site as per the time slot originally communicated. Well done guys.

Hi Greg,

The very best service..

3PSolar have been in contact helping us through the process of obtaining solar panels. Installation has been competent and timely.
We are now on the final steps of the process, only awaiting inspection of the installation and connection to the grid.
We have been dealing mainly with Charles from 3PSolar who has been very helpful and informative.

K McDonaldGippsland, VIC

As ordered and advertised

Very easy and helpful advice, from the time I made the call and the advice given was outstanding. All paperwork was easy to fill out and self explanatory. Work was booked,arrived on time and installed by very knowledgeable tradesman, cannot fault any part of the process, thank you.

Panel Purchased 3p solar
Purchase PriceA$3,200.00

Good

Good service from Kevin.
Customer id 3P105278 Kevin was very helpful and patient as we went through the process of adjusting the settings. Especially given that the Inverter didn't always respond as it should have!

Panel Purchased Qcells Q.Peak Duo-G5 330W Black Frame 120 Half-Cut Cells Mono