3P Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (239)
  • Purchase Price$3,329.59
Stanley

StanleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

3P110954 - Raymond the Star

It was nightmare as my WIFI stick was missing and Raymond help me to get the new one and than he help to set up wifi and its really good Raymond is good with his skills of wifi and I will recommend to everyone.

Ghumbot Family

Ghumbot FamilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Solaie home app setting

The service i was provided was Excellent, way above my expectations. the lady (girl) i dealt with by the name of Shanaya, she is amazing i hope 3P customer services department have few of her kind.

Dear Customer,
We are happy to learn that you are glad with services rendered to you. We assure you to keep up the standards in future also. Wishing you huge savings on your solar.

Well done

Had some connection issues. Monika helped me to solve it. She asked my user name and password of the device. Once I provided, it restarted. Was it a simple log out and log back in? Or whether she troubleshot at the background. I do not know. The thing that matter to me at this stage is it is working now. Very well done Monika.

Stay Clear, Unreliable, Dishonest

Trustworthiness

Hi Jan,
We apologize for the delay and inconvenience caused to you whilst dealing with us. We request you to kindly help us with your order number and we assure you to get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
Team 3P Solar

Jan n Graham
Jan n Graham

Malcolm

MalcolmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service, particularly WIFI set up

After a very successful installation in December 2020 and system fully functional in January 2021, I wanted to monitor the system via WIFI hook up to my computer.
I made contact with Andrew at 3P Solar early in February and, after several emails and telephone calls, I now have WIFI monitoring installed on my computer and my telephone.
I could not have achieved this without Andrew's clear instructions and his patience with my minimal technical skills!
I have recommended a 3P Solar installation to a friend and will do so in future.

Trustworthiness

Hi Malcolm,

Tahani

TahaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent help the customer and perfect explain how do the Lon in for your account and how can read the information.

Hi Tahani,

chris rayeroux

chris rayerouxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent, effortless installation, came & went without even me knowing.

As the title says, they came, installed & went - couldn't be easier. Was later followed up by officials checking quality of work & all good. Now for the big Q & what everyone really wants to know.
Here are my last few electricity bills inculding discounts etc etc.... 576, 573, 607, then Solar installed "somewhere" within the 3 month billing - 378, then a full 3 month bill... $67. Yes it was mostly in summer, but even in winter I'm sure not to have another $600 bill...... Wish I knew about HOW MUCH Solar savings really can be.......earlier!!

Hi Chris,

Robert

Robert

Vey happy

Charles was a very friendly and polite salesman, explained process clearly and gave a fair quote and date for installation.
The guys who came along to install right on time were respectful, polite and they left everything neat and tidy and up and running.
Very happy with the whole process thank you.. Charles and team.

Hi Robert,

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

3P110187

I am very happy with my solar installation. 3P solar are the best. Good communication and good customer service. Thank you.

Hi Marie,

Stuart

StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good choice 3P SOLAR

I found 3P to be really good right through from Joseph who explained the solar system and quote really good to me and the installation team who installed the system. The system working good and I have been impressed with everything

Hi Stuart,

Denise

DeniseGoulburn Valley, VIC

Repairs to solar

Andrew from 3p solar provided accurate and applicable help... He was polite and very patient.. Problem was fixed within 3 days..

Hi Denise,

Very satisfied with 3P Solar

Very satisfied with 3P Solar for sale and installation, special thanks to Andrew and Amreek for answering all my enquiries after installation as well. Definitely recommend 3P Solar

System Size9.9 KW

Hi Aman,

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great PV Supplier and Installer

Had a 5.6Kw system supplied and installed - good clear coms and finished job is of high quality. Would recommend you speak with them for a quote

Hi Adam,
Team 3p solar

Being a Senior Cit' I was so worried but all good!!

All was Great from the time I spoke with 'Thomas' who gave me much reassurance. Everything went pretty much to clockwork. Now awaiting our first elec' bill - hope its good!!

Highly Recommend 3P Solar

Extremely satisfied with the sales staff and in particular the installer from 3P Solar. My electricity account ranged from my $250 - $600 per month and by installing a 6kw system I have eliminated my account for past 5 months.

Hi Pamela,

K McDonaldGippsland, VIC

3P Solar gave great service with outstanding results.

After seeing advertising on Television I decided to go ahead and enquire further. On calling the advertised number I was given all the details and logistics that convinced me to go ahead with this product. All steps were effectively handled,installation was done by local electricians and up and running with amazing results. Our first quarterly a/c was $52.00 The previous a/c was $369.00. I could not be happier with the product and service.

Hi K. McDonald,

Get quotes

Solar panels are good for us

Mostly good. Deal was excellent, especially incorporating Govt. Grant. Installers (Vortex Electrical) were professional, competent and informative.
Phone dealings with 3P Solar were helpful and supportive - especially to Justin, who was my main contact.
One issue I would like to mention:
Warranties are confusing - in particular, what to do if there is a problem with either inverter or panels within the warranty period; trying to contact Chinese suppliers is clearly not a viable option. A brief summary, from 3P solar, of the key components would be very helpful.
Overall, I am very happy with the outcome, especially noting the considerable savings already occurring in Electricity costs; Our First 2 month invoice yielded a surplus!

Admin3P Solar

Works well for us, happy with taking the step with 3P Solar.

We upgraded from 3Kw to 6.6Kw solar panels with 3P Solar and are very pleased with the installation and the professional way it was sold and installed at our premises. Would recommend to anyone buying new system or upgrading from old one.

Hi Dennis,
Team 3p solar

Very good service and great price

Had a 6.6kw system installed in September 2020. Works perfectly very happy with service and products. Highly recommend 3PSolar if you're considering panels

Gurjit

Gurjit

Panel installation not done properly

I had isssue with the solar installation that has not done properly when ask them to fix it they said they can not do anything about this. Looks so bad.

Warranty Claim MadeNo