3P Solar

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by 3P Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (245)
  • Purchase Price$3,258.28

Solar

Monika was great. A little hard to understand at times. But we got through

Stacey
Stacey Wimmera, VIC

Issue resolved quickly

The issue was fixed quickly, great customer service from Monica, follow up phone call to make sure issue was fixed

Trustworthiness

Hamza
HamzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

definitely great service

from the sales to technical to completion the 3P team have been very caring and affective . Monika from Tech department has been a great guidance in setting up my inverter , has given the appropriate advice for any questions i have asked . Keep it up . thanks

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Surprised

Very good service and quick to repair fault what a stupid survey dont send any more not interested in replying

Excellent commitment to service

After having solar for approximately 12 months, I received a call from 3P to inform me that my exported solar could be increased from 3kw to 5kw.
While their process to complete this remotely wasn't optimal, the timeliness was exceptional.

3P111345

We don’t have any export on our solar Raymond rang us form 3P and helped us to change limit on it now we can export 1KW at a time thanks 3P

3P108514

Raymond help me to set export control in my inverter export set up now I can export all 5kw back to grid and I am happy thanks 3P and Raymond

Dakabin
DakabinGippsland, VIC

Solar Installation & Fronius Warranty Claim - 3P106076 (Andrew)

Dear Customer,
We are happy to learn that you are glad with services rendered to you. We assure you to keep up the standards in future also. Wishing you huge savings on your solar.

Alarm error solved

Solis inverter kept coming up with an over voltage grid alarm and would not generate any power. 3P Solar in conjunction with Solis expertly talked me through the settings that would stop this alarm coming up.
Well done !!

System Size5 KW

Dear Customer,

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

3P103285 - ECD Set up

We need to set up export set up Raymond help me with this he is really good and helpful Thanks 3P Solar

Hi Eric,

Help with App

Monika was excellent is helping establish connection to the app and guiding in setting it up. She was courteous and helpful

Hi Alan,

Marsh
MarshGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great system works well

We are extremely happy with the service and communication for the total installation and any warranty issues which have been attended to professionally

Hi Marsh,

3P111089 - Great to Deal

3P take care of the customer very well as they call back and change my export control from 0 to 5Kw and its really helpful. Raymond help me all the way to set this all he is good Thanks.

Hi Nicholas,

Joyce Keehn
Joyce KeehnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

3P105929 - Excellent Service

We got a call from 3P solar to help us to remove export limit on our solar so now we can get Feed in terrif in our electricity bills Raymond was on call was being patient and helpful Thanks Raymond for your help.

Hi Joyce,