1.9

25% · 412 · 75%

Brand Manager for Aussie Phone Cards? Claim your listing.

John T.
John T.2 posts

Don't waste your money

it's a scam all right. I sort of knew but really needed to make some International calls. Got through, said my card was invalid, took the mon ey ( only $10.00 but still....). Then received an email, tried the pin number , says its wrong. Rang customer service, no answer. Really just don't use this company,
kapsIllawarra, NSW3 posts

H. EvansSydney, NSW2 posts

A great service, reliable and trustworthy

I first bought an Aussie Phone card 15 years ago when I moved from the UK. I have used it every week since buying it and I have never had a problem. I recharge $20 each time, it tops up automatically and it lasts for months. I do not have a physical card, it is all done online. Very occasionally the service doesn't connect immediately, usually when there is bad weather, but otherwise the connection is instant and the line is clear, without any echoing.
Neural N.
Neural N.Sydney, NSW

Good customer service

It's hard to find a telco with customer service staff from Australia these days but I guess they dont call themselves Aussie Phone Cards for no reason. My experience dealing with Michael today was excellent.
Ken
KenSydney, NSW3 posts

Best Website to buy phone cards

I have been buying my phone cards from www.aussiephonecards.com.au for years and I am shocked by some of the comments here. In my experience, all phone card PINs and recharges are done instantly. Sure the cards do expire after 6 months but if you recharge the card you get all the expired credit back. They forfeit your credit it just stays there until your next recharge.
S Shoaib
S Shoaib2 posts

Worst service

After buying a card, it says it will post to me instead of giving me the calling instructions online.
Called them, went to voicemail. Look like scam-type service.
Stay away from them
Jan
JanBrisbane4 posts

Beware! This is a scam!

I purchased a phone card but after putting in my credit card details, a message came up saying it couldn't be processed because my credit card details were out of date. But when I checked my bank, they had taken payment and I did not receive a phone card! This is a SCAM to take your money and credit card details!
BadExpeience
BadExpeience

Terrible line and terrible customer support

Terrible connection and customer service:( Line was conjunction somewhere else or suddenly disconnected or repeated begging of conversation....I cannot make a phone call when I needed! They always said try again after 24-48 hours! I’m very unhappy for this line and customer support staff:(
Nrl
NrlMelbourne

Thieves

Without notice they cancel your card and keep your money.

It was only after lengthy arguement my card and 6 months expiry was reinstated.

Is overseas based company that thinks Australian consumer laws don’t apply to them.

DIlani
DIlaniSydney, NSW2 posts

Never buy again

Phone connection is really bad. I tried several times every time in the middle of the conversation connection lost. I will not by again.

tanet
tanetSydney

Nothing but good experience

I've been with aussie phone cards for a while and have bought and used multiple phone cards calling the uk, nz and japan and have had a seamless experience so was surprised to see the other comments. On my first purchase it took about 10 minutes to get the pin emailed to me but my recharges are instant. Keep up the great work guys!

Bobby
Bobby

Crook supplier

They are big crook don't waste your money, 90 cents per call you loss from your card if you call to 10 different number money gone.

Leon
LeonSouth East Queensland, QLD51 posts

Would of given 5 star except my cards have expired I just found out

Went to use card entered all the numbers needed to be told card was expired - with $30 credit on it. Tried my daughters emergency $10 card and again advised expired. Another $30 card for house never used- also expired - says nothing about card expiry upon purchase or on card. Just to see in store flyer??

BM1
BM1

whats the deal?

Just recharged a card and still waiting for access, why should it take so long! i will ask mastercard to reject the charger as no service offered,

Never buy from them!!

Beware!! Crooks!! They're not what they claim to be. They are not Sydney based but somewhere overseas.

I paid for a phone card on their website via PayPal and they were calling my mobile at 10 pm few times and sending me emails at the same time telling me that if I don't pick up the phone they won't be able to process my credit card payment??

RIP OFF!! Never got my card!! Do not get fooled.