Aussie Skip Bags

Aussie Skip Bags

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Aussie Skip Bags? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
James W.
James W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never picked up and can't contact them

Booked in the bag for pickup, which was placed on the nature strip ready to go. Bag was never picked up after paying. Tried to contact them a number of times for a refund and left a message but have received no response. No contact was made as to why it was never picked up. I had to get a hire a separate skip bin and transfer the waste across because I never heard from them.

The skip bag was the perfect solution for my problem! Too easy.

Did a Kitchen Reno and was fantastic! Just set up the skip bag and filled it then called any they came and picked ti up in a Little truck. Awesome.

Hidden fees

I bought the bag assuming that's all I had to pay
I didn't know there were costs to get it picked up they should make that clear. Do not buy

Job Satisfaction

Peter Henkel
Peter HenkelSydney

Rip Off

Driver collected bag and then tried to claim overweight charges wanting an exorbitant amount. Do not waste your time with this mob. There are much better optiions available that are better.

Greg
GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessional

There is now communication you pay your money for pickup they email you your receipt etc When you ring it gose to message bank and they don't reply As a small builder this is not good enough would not recommend this company

Not Happy
Not HappySydney, NSW

Better off utilising a known local service

Pickup driver was aggressive and threatening claiming bag was overweight and containing asbestos material while trying to extort additional fees.
Not recommended and will not be using this service again.

Randy H.
Randy H.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer for many years

As a residential builder I find Aussie skip bags to be a perfect fit to me need. I keep a couple in the ute. No need to arrange delivery, no concerns about scratching the driveway or digging up the grass, adaptable to confined spaces. I have happily used them for many years. Pick up has never been an issue, my local operator is very professional.

G.Canning
G.CanningGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication, they picked up the bags with no issues

We ended up filling four Boomer bags for a kitchen renovation. Aussie Skip Bags were quite helpful organising the pick-up and outlining the overweight fee calculation prior to pick-up based off photo I'd sent them.
At four bags it would have been cheaper to order a large skip but I underestimated the volume of material we had to throw out so the convenience of being able to duck down to Bunnings to buy another bag was well worth it.

A Thorp
A ThorpSydney, NSW

Returning customer!

Hi,

I’ve used them quite a lot and their customer service has been great over the course of our renovation. The drivers are also very courteous.

SKS
SKSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They will take your money and that's about it - DO NOT USE

They took payment online ($260). One week went by with nothing. Multiple calls led to multiple excuses and still no results. I even chose a postcode in another state so i could speak to someone and still more excuses and broken promises. Three emails sent to their enquirers email, all went unanswered.
Had to pay another company $400 to come and pick up the bag.
Finally went and saw my local Bunnings store manager, showed them the history and emails, they were disgusted and arranged a full refund for me. Even provided a voucher for the inconvenience.
My advise to Bunnings, stop stocking this product.
My advise to potential customers - DO NOT USE AUSSIE SKIP BAGS find someone else

telstar88
telstar88AU

Don't count on your bag being picked up!

We have used Aussie Skip Bags three times. The first two times it was great. The third time a disaster. They were almost impossible to contact after taking our money for pick up. Phone calls, emails, were unanswered and no one got back to us. The only way we finally got in contact with the company was via facebook messenger. Even then we were given bad excuses why the bag couldn't be picked up. We ended up having to pay another company to deliver a metal skip and we had to transfer the contents of the skip bag by hand into the metal skip. Completely defeated the purpose of why we purchased the skip bag.
We will be contacting Bunnings regarding the experience as they are effectively selling a product they can't be used as intended.

SSS
SSSMelbourne

Avoid.

Bought from Bunnings. Very difficult to contact and organise pickup. As others have suggested they start slinging additional costs from nowhere, demand additional payments in cash or they'll leave and be forced to charge double for a return trip. No receipts provided for additional payment.

compusek
compusekMelbourne

No way to contact them, no reply, no pick-up, total scam

ExpeditionsandEvents
ExpeditionsandEvents

Really easy and practical

I have had three collections now. Really reasonably priced. Was an easy alternative to a skip bin for minor renovation rubbish removal and also spring clean of the house. I was really happy and surprised how much weight the bag could take!!

Never use this bunch of amateurs.

The giant pink bag has been on my footpath for two weeks. Calls and emails unanswered. Never use this business. I just hate saying this but they deserve to go broke.