3.9

71% · 52 · 29%

Job Satisfaction
3.7
Brand Manager for AusTowing? Claim your listing.

Kerri Darin R.
Kerri Darin R.3 posts

Car tow

Jaggy did a great job. Professional and helpful. I'd recommend Aus Tow.
nedim.nukovic
nedim.nukovic
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great job

Very helpful stuff and very professional. On top of that not expencive. Great job guys.
Chike
Chike

Very Good service

Jazzy the tow truck driver was excellent and punctual everything went smoothly without no hiccups
Aaron J
Aaron JSouth East Queensland, QLD

I recommend Austow

Rang on Monday to organise a tow for the next day. I was given a competitive price so I went ahead. I was called 15min before the tow truck arrived to let me know he was on the way.
Robin was friendly and professional and I was very impressed with his attitude to his work. He was very careful when loading and unloading my car so no damage would occur. I would be happy to recommend Austow to anyone in Brisbane needing to tow their vehicle.
Eug
EugSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Useless

Booked 1 week ago for 7am pick up
Called day before to confirm and all ok
On day I had to call them only for Chris to tell me they will be there at 9amish
No service, no phone call.. use someone else as so much better companies out there
Brendan
Brendan

Absolutely useless

Tried calling the 1800 number and got the “leave a 10 second message to send as a text” message. Then tried again, phone continued to ring and change ringing tones like it was swapping from different services trying to find one to answer. After 3 minutes I hung up. Found the 07 number and called, again no answer. Absolutely terrible service.
Rupinder
Rupinder2 posts

Best Towing Company and Reliable Towing

Called them to tow my broken down car , they were so prompt in picking up my car and dropping car to the dealership before closing time . Of all the best they have good pricing . Will recommend to friends and family. Good jobs guys at Austowing