RAC Roadside Assistance

RAC Roadside Assistance

See the Best Roadside Assistance Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for RAC Roadside Assistance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction

Annie J.
Annie J.Peel, WA

Excellent Service

So happy with how careful the operator handled my Harley Davidson, appreciating the fact I could travel in the truck with my motorcycle to its destination. Best of all, the service was free of charge as a member of Roadside Assist. TY RAC ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tante Chrissie
Tante ChrissiePerth, WA

The service you hope you never need.

How could we manage without you? Fortunately we have never been in a life threatening situation, but you have come to the rescue in breakdown situations, and even though that has been rare we value the security of having you behind us if necessary.

Lydia M.
Lydia M.Perth, WA

Got me back on the road quickly

Although I had to wait for a while but the service person was so efficient and supportive which made up to the wait.

Nikki
NikkiPerth, WA

RAC to the rescue...again

Feeling frustrated with my car it was reassuring to see the RAC yellow van appear sooner than expected. And as an added bonus a cheery friendly mechanic who joked around brightening up a grey day. Unable to get vehicle running he dealt with coordinating the tow ruck which arrived quickly. The tow truck operator was proficient and within minutes the car was gone. Nice work.

Roadside Assistance Providers

Find out how RAC Roadside Assistance compares to other Roadside Assistance Providers

Ain
AinPerth, WA

Quick, Knowledgeable, Passionate

The person who came up to help me from RAC was extremely knowledgeable and even though it turned out to be a small issue with my car and did not require any major services from RAC, he was still extremely friendly and shared his knowledge and experience with patience and passion.

AKA Charlene
AKA CharlenePerth, WA

Saved by the RAC

When I called for assistance, the person answering the call was friendly, courteous and helpful. When the assistant arrived he listened to my story of a flat battery, then he tested my battery and confirmed that it was flat. He then changed my old battery for a new one. He, also, was friendly and courteous.

Bill PosthumaPerth, WA

Excellent Service from all involved

We explained that we were very impressed with the help we received from the RAC, by arranging to have our broken down Motor Home transported to Kununurra and consequently transported to Perth when it was discovered that it could not be repaired there in time. Very impressed!

Bill Posthuma

Reading this again; it would probably make more sense to delete the first 3 words and start off with: 'We were very....................

Fast and friendly service. The problem was resolved quickly with expert advice offered to prevent the issue reoccurring.

Grant
GrantMid West, WA

Great Service

Mentioned how impressed I was with the quick response time, the RAC patrol's friendly but professional manner, and the extra advice he gave me on a couple of things about my newly-purchased second-hand car. VERY impressed!!!

Janet
JanetSouth West, WA

Excellent service

The young man that came out was lovely. rang to check that I wasn't waiting in the cold and that he would be there as quickly as possible. From initial call to problem solved was about 45 minutes. Great service from a caring person.

Goran
GoranPerth, WA

Could not ask for more, perfect!

Service was very expedient, friendly and helpful staff member who went over and above the required effort to resolve the issue. Well Done!

Phil
PhilPerth, WA

Impressed once again

Have always found RAC Roadside to be money well spent. They normally arrive well within the time frame given and I have always found the technicians to be knowledgeable and friendly, and faults are usually diagnosed quickly on site.
Definitely recommend

Moongold
MoongoldAU

Appreciated a little extra effort to help from RAC

Very wet and unpleasant day and I needed help quickly. He recharged the flat battery, put some air in my tyres. Had an appointment to get to and was grateful that the female phone receptionist put a higher priority on my call for help.

• Incentivised Review No
David
DavidPerth, WA

Knight in shining armour

I said I had left my lights on after driving through a bad storm and forgot to switch them off when we reached our destination. That caused a laugh and the rolling of eyes. However when we came to leave and noticed the battery was flat I immediately called for assistance. We were out in woop woop (Baskerville) but it only took around 20 minutes for the RAC guy to reach us and fortunately it had stopped raining. I called him my knight in shining armour and he immediately got onto the task of getting the car started also explaining I may need a new battery but to try the car about an hour after arriving home. I did and the car started first time.

• Timeliness

Assistance when needed - such a relief

The serviceman arrived not long after I called. He was very efficient and solved our issue in no time. So appreciative of great customer service.