🏆 2024 Award

93% · 72247 · 6%
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for RAC Roadside Assistance? Claim your listing.

Grace D
Grace DPerth, WA2 posts

Dissatisfied

I was clear of tyre issue on first call. Worker dispatched. Used mobile torch to see tyre, left the job without saying anything to me. Then wrote his report detailing what he’d said to me which was not truthful.
Jade.teyn94
Jade.teyn94Perth, WA

Very Happy Customer!

My car battery was dead, I was in a panic as I needed to pick up my daughter from daycare. Called RAC to see if they could come help and was so pleasantly surprised with how fast they were! within 5 minutes of the phone call ill had a text that said a technician was on his way to me. & within maybe 4 minutes he was there, a battery was installed, and I was on my way. About 25mins max from the time id made the call to paying and being on my way. Amazing service, really happy!! :)
tony.mertton
tony.merttonPerth, WA

RAC 5 Star service

Having Roadside Assistance is the best thing i have ever done
Sharad
SharadPerth, WA

Prompt, professional service

They came in half the time they had promised, were very friendly, finished the job very quickly, were very professional and left me with more information on how to proceed further
Christian P.
Christian P.Perth, WA

Outstanding Service

Fantastic reliable service as always. Extremely courteous and professional tow drivers.
Beryl C.
Beryl C.Perth, WA

New battery required

Most efficiant service, thats why ive just become a 50 years member.
Kay Gee
Kay GeePerth, WA2 posts

Completely Satisfied

They were prompt, very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. Nothing was too much trouble.
Misty
MistyPerth, WA6 posts

Roadside Assistence

I’ve been a member for about 15 years & truly you get excellent customer service
Michelle C
Michelle CPerth, WA

Breakdown in the city

My car broke down in the city on the way to a show. Was able to leave the car with the key hidden and hop on a bus so as not to miss the show, within 10 mins Rac had phoned and told us they were with the car. Got home later that night and car and key was exactly where we asked him to leave it.
Liz
LizPerth, WA

It was a very positive experience

Busy time of the day and I didn't have to wait long as it turned out it was a flat battery.. New one in old one taken away and on the road again a very short time later.
Minou M
Minou M

My experience with RAC Road Assistance, again

I was taking my husband who is extremely unwell to his doctor appointment.
Car did not start. It was difficult to move him out of the car, so I called RAC Road Assistance.The technical person called me and told me how far he was and the wait time. He arrived on time, fixed the car issue and we left.
This was not the first time that RAC RA had helped me and every time in an extremely difficult situation or location.
I, as a concerned citizen recommend RAC Road Assistance to every car owner and driver , regardless of the age of the car.
Lee A
Lee APerth, WA

RAC Roadside Assistance to the rescue

I didn't have my mobile phone with me on the day of the incident. A kind stranger saw me in distress and loaned me her mobile phone to ring Roadside Assistance. I emphasised my predicament and requested my case to be top priority. The operator reassured me that it is on top priority and my location has been detected on the system and a patrol will arrive in about 2.5 hours being a busy Saturday afternoon. The patrol arrived in about 40 minutes, did the necessary and got my car back to order in 20 minutes. The patrol was professional and pleasant. I am a long time RAC member and have always been impressed with the Roadside Assistance. I highly recommend RAC Roadside membership to all my contacts. Keep up the good work
Matt Fair Dinkum Gardens
Matt Fair Dinkum Gardens

Couldn’t get a tow truck operator

Tow truck unprofessional, operator doesn’t speak Aussie lingo, honestly thought it was a scammer calling.
Jon M.
Jon M.Perth, WA6 posts

Getting us back on the road under our own power

My wifes car failed its life test at the mechanics, as we had just had the car serviced, my sister in law lives in Ballajura, we went there, I parked under a tree, I rang RAC, and explained the situation, the young lady I spoke to said that they had that particular battery in stock, quoted me the price, the repairmen came out after a warning text to say they were on their way, they checked the battery for charge, very low, they took the old one out, they put the new one in, ( yes, there was 2 of them), we were on our way, very professional.
Celeste M.
Celeste M.

So glad that I called the RAC about a noise

I had car trouble and the RAC mechanic helped to diagnose the problem, also told me that my car was unsafe to drive! I'm so glad that I called the RAC.