🏆 2024 Award

Job Satisfaction

John D.
John D.Perth, WA

No hassle battery replacement

I needed to replace my car battery which was seven (7) years old and showing signs of failing. I made the booking online late afternoon to have the battery replaced the next day at home, very convenient.
Arthur
ArthurPerth, WA

The RAC patrol person came quicker than expected and got me on the road very quickly
E. S.
E. S.

It was a relief

They arrived promptly and quickly resolved the issue in just a few minutes. They also explained how to communicate the problem to my mechanic, who was able to identify and fix the issue right away. My car was back on the road in just a week!
Elham
Ranae
RanaePerth, WA

when you need the RAC, you really need them

Excellent service!We were pleasantly surprised by the quick response, we had settled in for the long haul.
Beverly H.
Beverly H.Perth, WA

When you remember you have help!

I had an issue with one of my cars that made it undrivable - wouldn't start at all. Getting it to an auto electrician was going to be almost impossible, until I remembered that I had Roadside Assistance. I called to ask for help and the lovely receptionist transferred me to another lady who assured me I was entitled to the assistance and arranged for my car to be towed within the hour. Worth every cent!
Dene
DeneWestern Australia

My breakdown

My car wouldn't start so I called RAC. They came quickly and ran some tests and I needed a new battery. The RAC man didn't have the battery I needed so he organised another RAC man to come with the battery. He came soon after and fitted the battery and got the car going again. Both RAC men were fantastic, friendly and helpful. I'm so thankful I'm with the RAC
BarneyRubble
BarneyRubbleWestern Australia8 posts

Abu S.
Abu S.

Excellent service by RAC

RAC is a highly professional body and its serviced is excellent
Hilary
HilaryPeel, WA

Breakdown call out in the Pilbara

It was just a good all round experience and the roadside operator was really helpful. Thanks
triz.allaway
triz.allawayPerth, WA

RAC cost blow-out on Towing rather than help

Ran out of fuel. No money to get fuel. Towed to closest service station and left stranded there, rather than given a jerrycan of diesel to get home. And my fuel point was kurb side in a relatively safe position. Hitching the care to tow it was much more dangerous than. Popping some diesel in.
Phil
PhilPerth, WA3 posts

Simple & flawless service

We needed the battery in our car replaced and the service from ordering it online to having it installed was simple & flawless.
Colleen
Colleen

Helping a lady in need

The RAC roadside assistance person, was extremely knowledgeable. Even with my European car, which means more up in the remote areas. A tow truck was organized and in no time at all I was safely home.
Rob
RobWheatbelt, WA

Quality Service

Mentioned the speed and service of the driver for Smith's Shell Service in York. Glenn Smith's friendly service, he communicated well and was expedient in arriving at my breakdown site. Took care of my personal needs and his attitude was extremely helpful. Thanks Glenn.
Chris M.
Chris M.Perth, WA

Amazing mechanical technician

Our technician that came out to us was amazing, he arrive no more than 10 mins after the phone call when we were told it would be 1 to 2 hours, he was very polite and professional and talked us thru what was wrong and how to fix it , would definitely recommend him for an award. 5 stars
Graham N.
Graham N.Perth, WA

Mastered a tricky set of obstacles!

Accidentally put coolant into the oil filler, which meant it could not be started! Battery went into limp mode so windows couldn't be lowered! Carport downhill and at 90 degrees to the towtruck! Esat (STR618) showed great adaptability to get the Pug out of the driveway and onto the truck. Many thanks, Esat!