See the Best Car Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Claim Resolution Time<1 week (10) · 1-2 weeks (6) · 2-4 weeks (4) · 3+ months (3) · 1-2 months (3)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (24) · No (1)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Rip off

I got a quote from Youi and the excess was $900 unlike everyone else who is $600 and the amount they would insure for was $1200 less the quote I accepted. Read the conditions thoroughly and check on the excess on your policy

Ke Jing G.

Ke Jing G.Perth, WA

For being honest and reasonable

Quoted by a real honest person who takes time to understand what matters and give facts rather than just figures or read of policies. It takes a little more time but it matters that all my concerns are met. No regrets.

Car ModelHonda Jazz GE

Customer service

Anthony was very helpful. I appreciate his patience and great attitude. He was not at all condecending when I didn't understand some technical terms. Easy to set up the policy.

Keith A.

Keith A.South East Queensland, QLD

New car insurance.

Good value comprehensive car insurance, great salesperson. All my questions were answered in a friendly and very knowledgeable way. Salesperson offered me what seemed like a very good deal on house insurance as well, but I will remain with my present insurer until the policy runs out at the end of the year. Then I will look at different policies based on merit...and price of course. Thank you.

Lyell A.

Lyell A.Perth, WA

WATCH YOUR PREMIUMS EACH YEAR!

Car ModelMazda 2 DE

Lynne

LynneMid North Coast, NSW

Great price and value

I enjoyed the process of starting a new policy with Youi. Ben was very knowledgeable and made the process easy. Great value. Speedy process made setting up a new car insurance easy.

Car ModelFord Falcon FG

FloorCare P.

FloorCare P.South East Queensland, QLD

No care for loyal customers

I was a loyal customer with youi for over 4years.
I missed one insurance renewal payment and I was no longer allowed to resign with them. It's a sad thing to know that after thinking that you found a great insurer. They will quickly turn their back on you the very second you miss one payment. As usual they don't mind taking your money.

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Car ModelToyota HiLux MK7.I (2005-2008)

The Short Blokem

The Short BlokemHunter Region, NSW

This the type of Comprehensive Motor Vehicle insurance I was seeking. Great Result. I

Covered all aspects of insuring my vehicle comprehensely with a friendly & well explained manner. Very knowledgeable as far as product being discussed and able to relate to band answer my questions.

Car ModelToyuta

Amazing

I decided to get a quote on comprehensive insurance to cover out new vehicle. I d lucky to receive a call from Jackson who couldn't have been better! Have ended up purchasing insurance for our new car plus swapping to Youi for my husband's vehicle which was $300 less for the same cover than the current insurer! Just amazing! Very happy!

Car ModelKia Sportage
Luana from QLD

Luana from QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service

I had sourced online quotes and included in my requirements was a complex license related issue and required more assistance than what I was able to get online. Luckily for me, Youi have an automated call system and I received a call from Ali who took the time to understand my requirements and provide the best fit outcome. I was not a Youi customer to begin with but I am now and look forward to having my insurance ongoing with them and possibly moving house insurance over.

Car ModelToyota HiLux
Claim MadeNo

Tired of the fun loving over the top staff

No idea, no not easy have to listen to all the hail good fellow well met nonsense, the call took well over 30 minutes and the pretending ot be my bestie is exhausting,a few years now, havent used roadside assist

Claim MadeNo

changed provider today for comprehensive insurance

changed provider today from a major company that just got price ridiculously expensive, saved a good chunk of change for the same deal and loved that I could speak to someone Australian that I could clearly understand without them having to repeat themselves, service was 100%.

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 100 HDJ100R GXL

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous customer service - Jess is 5 stars

Jess was friendly, knowledgeable and was able to offer me a fantastic saving on my comprehensive car insurance and also introduced my to Youi rewards, 5 stars for fabulous customer service.

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Car ModelNissan Qashqai J11 ST CVT

Jenny K

Jenny K

Amazing over the phone service

I changed providers today, from one of the Big guys, and was overwhelmed by the fantastic service I received. Saved lots of money, bonus, and was treated so well by the consultant Tom I didn’t want the call to finish. I am a convert.

Johnno 46

Johnno 46Launceston, TAS

Correct Car Policy for me.

t last we can speak to a Australian rather than overseas call centre. Easy to deal with and friendly service. Keep up the great work. Compliments to Jessy B. Easy going and a pleasure to do business with.

Mickey

MickeyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the risk

Car ModelMazda MX-5

exemplary service

my policy, for me was good value, the service I received for this policy was excellent ..The team at Youi we’re very professional in their approach and I would recommend them to anyone.. regards Roy.

Theo Langenberg

Theo LangenbergSydney, NSW

Finally Youi have become competitive again. .!! Took about 4 years.

The policy is good value because I pushed it. Drop your compulsory road service and you would be automatically more competitive. Broaden your on-line questionnaire to reduce phone time. Other companies do this on-line. Join the 21st Century please.

Car ModelMazda CX5

Jess

JessNorth Queensland, QLD

It really is comprehensive

They were thorough and efficient, able to cover all of my bases with my policy and provide included extras that I would have paid extra for elsewhere. I was even able to select what date to start my policy so I could allow for organising my finances and ensure it was a suitable date with regards to salary

Car ModelSubaru Impreza

Candice

CandiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service at an amazing price

The service received from Bella was absolutely fantastic. I also spoke to a few other consultants which were equally easy to communicate with and understanding of our situation. We saved just under 200$ per year on the insurance of our Nissan X-Trail, don't think i will ever change insurance providers

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Car ModelNissan X-Trail

Josie Gasked

Hi I am wanting a quote for my comprensive car insurance please.
I am currently insured with Seniors I was hoping you could better. I have never had a claim had my license since 1964.
My car is kept under 24/7 security day & night unless I’m driving it obviously.
Regards josephine Guidotti 0402198766 Newstead Brisbane

Quite please

Boris Yasminsky

Josie. Considering Youi is before the Royal Commission Inquiry for NOT paying claims, perhaps you should consider an insurer with some history of being there when you need them, rather than being price driven to only find yourself left out of pocket after a claim. Cheers

Wayne K.

Wayne K.asked

Why are all the reviews from outside of Victoria? I have tried to get quotes for car insurance before and youi have been the shitest by far. Why does everyone on here claim they are the best? Have they all been in car accidents and sustained head injuries?

shiraz
shiraz

Never claimed they are the best, but they gave me the best deal for my dollar ...

Boris Yasminsky

Shiraz. How can you state Youi are the best when you have not claimed. Youi has been under investigation by the Royal Commission Inquiry for NOT PAYING CLAIMS and investigated by the ACCC for defrauding customers. Additionally, Youi NZ was just sold and Youi Australia is up for sale as they have been losing market share due the 15 convictions and fines they received. You may as well throw your money in the air because it will have the same outcome if you do make an at fault claim with Youi. Cheers

Shea R
Shea R

Boris, I have had a run of bad luck in the last few years. First my dishwasher sprung a leak and ruined all my wooden floors in my house. The whole kitchen had to be removed, the damaged floorboards replaced, then kitchen put back in etc. Then after Cyclone Debbie, my retaining wall collapsed. Then someone ran into my car at the supermarket and just recently my partner had to swerve off the ride to avoid a head on with an idiot that veered into her lane. 4 claims in 4 years I think it is, and all with Youi and it hasn't been one drama. In fact its been easy. My premiums have remained fairly steady (I get a few other quotes when it comes up for renewal) so I at this stage can't say a bad thing about them.

Lea K.

Lea K.asked

Does youi cover windscreen damagr

Boris Yasminsky

Lea, Considering Youi is before the Royal Commission Inquiry for NOT paying claims, what do you think the chances are ?. cheers

Fired Up
Fired Up

It would depend on your policy. A quick phone call will get you the answer

Get an answer from our members and Youi representatives

Download manual