• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Kirstin Mitchell

Kirstin MitchellDarling Downs, QLD

You were great again!

Jen Gillbanks was fantastic to deal with - thanks youi for ALWAYS providing me with exceptional service. I have been with YOUI for MANY years now and the consistent service is outstanding.
Thanks Jen, and good luck with kids whilst working from home - you are amazing!

Marie L

Marie LGippsland, VIC

Fantastic Service provided by Nicole

Nicole's service was fantastic. She provided all the relevant information and was very helpful in answering my questions. Having comprehensive insurance provided us with Road Side Assist which was important to us. I felt like the policy was good value.

Car ModelFord
Ange

AngeAdelaide

Brilliant Youi once again

I just took out a new policy and am just so impressed. Youi are a 5 star company.
Easy, trustworthy, great value for great product. Youi are worth considering moving too trust me, I had a horror experience with the at fault driver lying and Youi stood by me the whole way.

Can’t live without it

I was very happy with the operator and the prices that was given to me. I was able to understand it easily and concise. I will recomend it to my friends

Car ModelFord Courier

GREAT SERVICE

Straightforward easy to talk to & great value
No hard selling to the point & all area's covered
Saving over prior insurance which is very important with the way the world is at present

Claim MadeNo
Car ModelMitsubishi Triton MQ (2015-Present)
Philip Parkinson

Philip ParkinsonCentral West, NSW

Pain Free Transaction!

Our policy was very accurately explained and all the available extras and their costs clearly discussed. All in all a good experience as well as a saving.Everything was sent and outlined as discussed accurately.

Car ModelMazda CX5
Phil G

Phil G

EXCELLENT SERVICE

The true test of an insurance company is how you are treated when making a claim. I found Youi to be terrific when I made a claim after hitting a kangaroo. I rang Youi the day after the crash. There was a short phone interview, a choice of crash repairers and an assessment arranged for that same day. The claim was approved that same day. The crash repairer proved to be excellent. Big shoutout to Shane at Youi. Thanks for your terrific service.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateMarch 2020
Claim ApprovedYes
Car ModelFord Focus LZ (Hatchback)
Nathan Thompson

Nathan ThompsonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Customer service excellent

Very easy to setup. Sales person Kate Steffan was excellent. The value was probably equal to others with your excess slightly higher but Kate's service was much better than all other providers therefore I went with your product.

Car ModelToyota Corolla

Easy to arrange and excellent value for money. Saved heaps

Very easy to arrange. Excellent value for money and good savings made. Very happy with outcome and very pleased with attitude and assistance from the contact at YOUI. Will recommend to other family members and friends.

Car ModelProton Prevé CR

Amit

AmitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and price.

The gentleman that called me was polite and professional. He didn't push any products for me to buy and just gave me quotes. He called me back the day and time I asked him to. Very happy with his service.

Their quote was best for my brand new car. I also have my house insured with them. The Youi app is great and I get great deals when I need to shop.

Thank you.

Car ModelToyota RAV4 Cruiser 2.0L Petrol
Jade n B.

Jade n B.Wanniassa 2903, ACT

Customer service second to none!!

Can not fault youi insurance I work with cars and speak to hundreds recently about the catastrophe hail damage in Canberra recently. I can assure any one Youi are unmatched for customer service and timely claims. I had my car towed
a claim # name direct contact # and a tracking # and several ph calls text n emails within days! while several other people w NRMA had there car on the side of the road for weeks while needing to wait hours on hold to find out what's happening. Meanwhile I'd been paid my claim n looking for a new car..
I can not recommend them highly enough

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJanuary 2020
Claim ApprovedYes
Car ModelHolden Commodore VF (Wagon)
Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

Price not competitive

Quote for my car was $1650 (approx) with $1500 excess and choice of repairer. Only offered replacement car if written off in first 2 years (alternate quote was 3 years).
This quote offered no savings. Alternate quote was $150 cheaper.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz E-Class E450 4MATIC W213
KC The Gypsy

KC The GypsyCanberra 2600, ACT

Perfect

Awesome service!!! Best Ever company to deal with!!!
Fantastic all the way!!!
Great claims department
Friendly service
Fast turnaround
Returns aLL my calls
Kept their promises!!!
Great value
Been with YOUI since they started ... my first ever claim... absolutely no hassles
A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateJanuary 2020
Car ModelToyota Hi Lux
Mandy Pristley

Mandy PristleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service I have had in a long time!

Nathan did everything he said he would and was clear, concise and responsive. I made contact with 3 insurers and Youi was far better than the other 3 put together. It was great to speak to someone who listened, responded and also took the time to build honest rapport.

Robyn

RobynWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Well the price is good time will tell if product stands up

My experience to date has been good. Both staff I have dealt with have been friendly, relaxing but professional at the same time and I saved money. Time will tell if I have a claim (which I hope I don’t) whether this exceptional service continues.

Car ModelNissan Qashqai J11 Ti

Michael

MichaelMurray Region, NSW

Great Customer Service

Great Customer Service, saved about $50 with this policy. Easy to set up. Easy payment options. Happy to continue a nearly ten year relationship with Youi. Can only be happy

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Third Party, Fire and Theft
Car ModelToyota Camry ASV70R / GSV70R Ascent Sport 2.5 L Hybrid
chas

chasSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

a really great deal

I had a Hyundai iMax in 2018 and saved $600 by insuring it with Youi, then when I sold it and bought a Hyundai i30 this week, I saved a further $240. It's an awesome feeling, and the Youi guys were so amenable and to the point on the telephone. I was made to feel like one of the family.

Christine

ChristineIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic Service

I have purchased a New Comprehensive Policy & I couldn't be happier. The service I received was GREAT very "Black & White" easy to understand. The best part is that it is a great product & I saved money.

Car ModelFord Mustang FM Fastback GT
HiQ P.

HiQ P.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome value fantastic service

Great service from Luke he really listened to my needs and we had a good laugh on the way. Thanks YOUI and Luke, I look forward to Updating my other policies

Car ModelNissan Juke F15
A Customs

A Customs

Amazing and quick services

The YOUI teams are extremely helpful and professional team I have dealt with. Which was a main factor why we choose to be a YOUI loyal customer. Thank you team!

Josie Gasked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

Hi I am wanting a quote for my comprensive car insurance please.
I am currently insured with Seniors I was hoping you could better. I have never had a claim had my license since 1964.
My car is kept under 24/7 security day & night unless I’m driving it obviously.

Quite please

Boris Yasminsky

Josie. Considering Youi is before the Royal Commission Inquiry for NOT paying claims, perhaps you should consider an insurer with some history of being there when you need them, rather than being price driven to only find yourself left out of pocket after a claim. Cheers

Paul G.
Paul G.

Hey Boris which word would you consider your favourite, absolutely or fail?
However, you’re on the money with Youi, most complained about insurer in Australia for several years in a row, part of the Hollard group from South Africa. Serial offenders for sales tactics, claims issue and overall conduct, just like most online insurers.......!

Wayne K.

Wayne K.asked

Why are all the reviews from outside of Victoria? I have tried to get quotes for car insurance before and youi have been the shitest by far. Why does everyone on here claim they are the best? Have they all been in car accidents and sustained head injuries?

shiraz
shiraz

Never claimed they are the best, but they gave me the best deal for my dollar ...

Boris Yasminsky

Shiraz. How can you state Youi are the best when you have not claimed. Youi has been under investigation by the Royal Commission Inquiry for NOT PAYING CLAIMS and investigated by the ACCC for defrauding customers. Additionally, Youi NZ was just sold and Youi Australia is up for sale as they have been losing market share due the 15 convictions and fines they received. You may as well throw your money in the air because it will have the same outcome if you do make an at fault claim with Youi. Cheers

Shea R
Shea R

Boris, I have had a run of bad luck in the last few years. First my dishwasher sprung a leak and ruined all my wooden floors in my house. The whole kitchen had to be removed, the damaged floorboards replaced, then kitchen put back in etc. Then after Cyclone Debbie, my retaining wall collapsed. Then someone ran into my car at the supermarket and just recently my partner had to swerve off the ride to avoid a head on with an idiot that veered into her lane. 4 claims in 4 years I think it is, and all with Youi and it hasn't been one drama. In fact its been easy. My premiums have remained fairly steady (I get a few other quotes when it comes up for renewal) so I at this stage can't say a bad thing about them.

Lea K.

Lea K.asked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

Does youi cover windscreen damagr

Boris Yasminsky

Lea, Considering Youi is before the Royal Commission Inquiry for NOT paying claims, what do you think the chances are ?. cheers

Fired Up
Fired Up

It would depend on your policy. A quick phone call will get you the answer

Get an answer from our members and Youi representatives

Download manual