4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Excellent service from Anita

Anita is the best consultant, put aside the product but staffing is extremely helpful. Patient and patient and understanding, follow up on everything from the scratch. Highly recommend the company

Pablo

PabloSydney, NSW

Excellent service!!!

I got a flat tyre at 3am and rang 24/7 Roadservices Australia for help. The customer service person was very helpful and eager to help. She advised that the van will be there for assistance within the hour. To my surprise, the gentleman arrived within half an hour and was very friendly. He removed the punctured tyre, put air in the spare and fitted it all within 15 minutes. It's the first time I've used 24/7 Roadservices Australia and I highly recommend them. Very impressed!

Annie H.

Annie H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service,

excellent and experience customer service, we appreciated what you did for us.
Nice staff have a patient to us when they have working peak time period, we had 5 year with them with four car.

Roadside Assistance Providers

Find out how 24/7 Roadservices Australia compares to other Roadside Assistance Providers

Came quickly and got us going

They came when got the car going and provided advice about what we needed to do to fix the problem long term. They arrived quickly and were professional and friendly.

Sumeet

SumeetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient and fast!

I called the hotline and a very helpful lady spoke to me, determined my exact whereabouts and dispatched a vehicle. I also received a text letting me know of the same.
The operator arrived within the hour and rectified my issue..
A very satisfied customer !

Peter S.

Peter S.Perth, WA

Excellent Service, on time and fixed.

The help arrived earlier than expected and within minutes had diagnosed and remedied my problem. There was no paperwork. I made one call that was answered promptly. Friendly and efficient.

NRG1

NRG1

Great!

I have used this company numerous times. They are professional, friendly and always aim to do what's best for the customer. I had to get my car towed one time and due to being a public holiday and the service shop closed, they came the next day to tow it to my preferred service centre. Their communication is perfect too!

R J Wilkie

R J WilkieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Resuced!

On a Sunday afternoon recently we took our newly acquired car for a drive through the ranges behind Brisbane. Halfway up the range coolant began to spray out from under the car and we came to a steamy halt. We call Endurance for help for the first time and within the hour a tilt tray was there. Great, prompt service, friendly driver. Very impressed compared to other services in the past.

Good Roadside Assistance

I had a flat battery and roadside assistance arrived well within the hour to resolve my problem and send me on my way. The technician was friendly and happy to help.

Hi Syl
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it very much and happy we could help get you back on your way.

BinoyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service

Car battery died in the middle of the night but the mechanic came within 15-20m of calling road side assistance. Had an issue like this before as well and they were quick to arrive and help us get out of the situation. Always friendly staff, both customer care and the assistance guys.

Laurette

Laurette Sydney, NSW

Very good service

Couldn’t start car. Needed a new battery which I bought for a reasonable price. Service was excellent and they showed up within the hour. Learn a few facts regarding what a battery really does for and in a car.

Hi Laurette
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you found our service excellent and we could help you with your new battery.

Helga

HelgaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Very quick call out time and a reasonable price for a replaced battery! They were very friendly on the phone too so it was a fantastic experience. Would absolutely recommend to friends and family.

Hi Helga
Thanks you for your feedback. We are very grateful you will recommend us to your family and friends.

Blake

Blake

Great and speedy service

Car was jump started due to me having a faulty battery, which they replaced at my request the next day for a very fair price. Both days they arrived within 30mins of calling.

Hi Blake
Thank you for your feedback. That is great we could help you so quickly and provide a battery replacement to get you back on your way.
24/7 Roadservices Australia

Its was quick and I was towed to the nearby garage

I had a great experience with the services of Road services Australia. When I had a flat tire and I rank them they were quick to respond and towed me to a nearby garage to get me tyre fixed. I am so happy to be associated with them .

Marsha V.

Marsha V.Perth, WA

Very happy

Ýesterday had the unfortunate experience of finding my usual dependable car not working. I had been volunteering at our dog refuge years in hot weather so was annoyed. The first step to arrange help was met with a very pleasant and efficient lady. Then the road service mechanic was also pleasant and helpful, unfortunately my cars problem was beyond his capabilities. So I was back on the phone for help with arranging a tow, which also was organised efficiently. Being a single lady, and in this situation can be daunting but I was in good hands all the way. Thank you

Miri

MiriSydney, NSW

Compassionate , friendly and efficient service.

After volunteering work,I was exhausted and drove through a deluge down to the beach to rest and read in my car. As a result of the stormy conditions I had switched on my lights, forgetting to turn them off on arrival at the beach.
After approximately two hours I needed to return home and realised in dismay that my battery had run down. I am disabled and was distraught as I needed to return home.
I called 24/7 Roadside Assist and on listening to my story, Jo the operator was kind, calming and compassionate, promising to prioritise my case.
Sam the mechanic arrived within 25 minutes. I was so grateful and relieved and immediately called to thank Jo for her efficiency.

Sara

SaraMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

I broke down on Australia Day

My call out was answered immediately and the lady Anita I think, was so helpful and caring. I had to get towed home as no one was open to fix my car, and she helped me get home with the car with my 2 kids. Very helpful and a delight to talk with in this situation - so THANK YOU..... since I have joined/brought policies my employers vehicles also! You cannot BEAT the price and service!

Hardik Patel

Hardik Patel

Best Roadside assistance

Best road side assistance, polite, quick and skilled staff strive to provide Roadside assistance to all Victorian. My call was answered promptly and was provided with much required road side assistance in under half an hour. well deserved 5*

Road services Assist is a MUST-HAVE

Road service assist staff were friendly and helpful. I found the service to be quick, reliable, and efficient. I would recommend this service to everyone and it is a must-have.

Hi Effie
Thank you for your feedback and recommending our services, we are happy we could help you when you needed us most.

Liz

LizGippsland, VIC

Great Service

Young technican was helpful and explained everything. I'd only had the car five weeks. It required a new battery. Would highly recommend having this service. He checked car over after installing new battery.
Thanks again.

Hi Liz
Thank you for your feedback and for highly recommending our services, we really appreciate this.

smok

smokasked

Hi. Wanted to ask, does your service include any car etc... eg, does 24/7 have a kilometer limit etc for a vehicle. The reason i ask is that some previous roadside assistance providers have asked this in the past. I have a extremely well looked after car, with just over 255000kms on the clock. This car is well maintained, and has log book history going back to new (compliments to the previous owners). I would love to sign up to your service but thats the only question stopping me at this point. Thanks :)

In my knowledge no KM Limit

Hi Smok
Thank you for contacting 24/7 Roadservices Australia. We don't place a restriction on kms or age of a vehicle. We would welcome you onboard with our services.

KS

KSasked

Does Roadservices 24/7 have their own crew that come out to assist ?

Hi KS
24/7 Roadservices Australia covers Australia Wide. In some areas we have our own drivers attend and other areas we use independent contractors.
If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Sandra Z.

Sandra Z.asked

Trying to find owner of lost keys with 24/7 road services key ring and 1000 Dollar bill key ring and x2 keys on it.
I serviced my car in Nowra a few months Back so maybe was them but no one I know lost a set .

Vikram Singh
Vikram Singh

Not me

HI Sandra
If you could please give us a call on 1800 008 616 and we can look up the customer by the keytag number and let them know you have the lost keys.

Get an answer from our members and 24/7 Roadservices Australia representatives