Verified247roadservices.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Issues were resolved

VickiP
VickiPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Road side assistance with heart

Staff were lovely and easy to deal with, explained everything thoroughly so there were no surprises. Came within allocated time frame Show reply
Christian P.
Christian P.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent Service and Prompt Assistance

A happy customer for several years, the customer service is excellent and they are very quick to respond (under 60 minutes on the Gold Coast for a tow truck). Show reply
Positive_Thinker
Positive_ThinkerConder 2906, ACT3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Awesome Customer service, start to finish

Needed to have my vehicle towed from my driveway back to the “unnamed crappy car yard” I purchased it from. My experience with this roadside assistance company was flawless, from the lady answering my initial call through to the tow truck driver. Thanks for the awesome service. Show reply
Tim B
Tim BHunter Region, NSW

Nice staff

Took 1 hour 45 mins to arrive but once there technician was really nice & had me back on the road in no time at all Show reply
michael r.
michael r.Peel, WA
  Fair Incentive

Awesome and professional good response time and delivery was excellent

Very fast response and simple procedure made it very easy
Helen
HelenMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Great Service

Great Service, came out promptly & we were on our way in 10 minutes. The guy even gave my son a few tips on what to do & not to do with his car . Thank you Show reply
Luke E.
Luke E.Litchfield, NT

Thanks heaps Goldcoast Southport tows

Hi thanking yous for your great service muchly appreciated and also a big thankyou to the tow truck driver as he was absolutely great and definitely takes care in looking after people's cars great job. Show reply
Erana P.
Erana P.South East Queensland, QLD

Reliable rsa

I have used them multiple times and each time the have been a huge help Show reply
Mpar
Mpar

Excellent service

I was 60km south from Sydney in the bush and my tyre went flat . It was sunday and I got responded on time .technician arrived quickly and fixed it in 10 mins . Excellent service Show reply
buzbumbee
buzbumbeeMurray Region, NSW

Wonderful service

My car broke down on the freeway as a single mother with 2 toddlers! They were quick and effective to get out to me! Show reply
angela h.
angela h.Victoria

Fast, easy, efficient

Fast, efficient service,very impressed, thank you. Tow truck also very fast, great driver too :) Show reply
Kimberley Goodwin
Kimberley GoodwinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Great and prompt response and really quick response ten out ten Show reply
Hendry G.
Hendry G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service

Fast phone call, fast action, and safely delivered. Much appreciate your service:) Show reply
Shobhan M.
Shobhan M.2 posts

Unsatisfactory

Even i am a current member,they Didn't serve me as I has bought a new car (which has been enlisted by swaping the old car).No sense of customer care.I had to cancel my membership.They are stubborn ,rude and unsure about customers need.
Ashish K.
Ashish K.

Fast service and friendly staff

Phone call was fast and friendly lady set me up for assistance. The vehicle arrived in about 90 minutes and my issue was quickly found to be battery, changed it and got the issues fixed. Good service and quickly done Show reply

Gail E.

I have a motorhome that is 7 metres, I noted that you only cover up to 6.5 is this correct ?

24/7 Roadservices Australia   DM

Hi Gail, Thank you for your enquiry. We have Motorhome specific memberships that will cover vehicles up to 9 metres in length. Give us a call on 1300 550 279 for more information and to dicuss your options.
Kind regards, 24/7 Roadservices Australia

David H
David H

I have a flat battery due hazard lights being left on. Battery 12 months old. How long before cavalry can arrive. Car at home in McMahons Point NSW

24/7 Roadservices Australia   DM

Hi David, Give us a call so we can arrange for the cavalry to be sent out. We would endeavour to have someone to you within the hour (traffic pending) from the time you call us.
Kind regards, 24/7 Roadservices Australia

Phil
Phil

How many kilometres are covered in a policy for a tow truck

About 24/7 Roadservices Australia

Operating since 2000, 24/7 Roadservices Australia provides breakdown assistance to Australian motorists. They provide the required support, such as tending to a flat battery or tyre, mechanical issues, keys locked inside the vehicle, and more.

There are also Caravan, Motorbike, Motorhome, and Mobility Scooters plans. You can choose to have more inclusions and benefits in your plan, such as accommodation, car hire benefits, and ambulance cover.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found the customer service at 24/7 Roadservices Australia to be excellent, saying that everyone from the phone operator to the roadside assistance mechanic or towing service were easy and pleasant to deal with.
  • They also said that the service was quick and efficient, with technicians arriving to help within the expected timeframe.
  • Reviewers said that the service was overall helpful, with their issues being resolved if they were within the scope of 24/7 Roadservices Australia.

Contact info for 24/7 Roadservices Australia