4.9

• Job Satisfaction
Veronique

VeroniqueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and prompt service

This is the first time I ring to get assistance for changing a flat tyre! Luckily this service was included. Waiting time was minimal, although I expected at least 1 hour. Both over-the- phone and onsite staff were professional, helpful and kind.

Amie

AmieSydney, NSW

Quick and easy, no mess no fuss !!

Never had my car put onto a tow truck quicker, was anxious it was going to be a hassle, as where i was parked was a main road. These guys are phenominal in making a big job look like light work. Thanks so much !!

Hi Amie
Thank you for your feedback.
That is great we could get you of that dangerous situation, nice and quick! So glad we could help.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I had the opportunity to use my Roadside assist on the 2nd day after I purchased it. The call taker was very understanding about my situation, the mechanic SMS's to informed me he was on his way and gave me a estimated time of arrival.
I found him very knowledgeable about my car problem and got me back on the road straight away, plus gave me advice on a follow up to stop the same problem happening again. Thank you to all involved in getting me and my car back on the road again.

Roadside Assistance Providers

Find out how 24/7 Roadservices Australia compares to other Roadside Assistance Providers

julie

julieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Very hopeful and great service thank you so much Would reckon there service to any one . So happy with this policy will keep it going for peace of mind Julie

Phil

PhilLaunceston, TAS

From initial contact to completion of service was of very high standard.

As above, from initial contact of your office to quick arrival of serviceman to completion of the service was of very high standard and I would have no hesitation in recommending your product.

Good one to go with

Have been using their service for last 7 years. It has been great. Highly recommended. Good customer service. The renewal process is simple as well. Easy to deal with no long wait in call que.

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customer

Beyond my expectation

From the phone call to the service person, the customer service was excellent. My first time I've ever used Roadside Assist, I was treated like a valued customer. It was all very efficient, friendly and better than expected. Thank you so much. Highly recommend this very professional, friendly service.

Hi
The fact you found our customer service excellent and you feel like a valued customer, makes us very proud!

Lizzi B

Lizzi BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great all around

From the first call the customer service offered was exceptional. The tow truck I needed arrived within 15 minutes of making the call and was an easy process. Definitely highly recommended!!

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

I would like to compliment the awesome roadside assistance that I received from Jeffrey Foxman at 5.30pm on Thursday 15 October, in St Ives. He arrived extremely quickly at my car, and sorted out the problem in no time at all. I have used roadside assistance from other companies in the past, and always had to wait for extended periods of time, and sometimes didn't get the issue resolved. I would highly recommend 24/7 to all!

Marian

MarianPerth, WA

Mechanic arrived within 20 minutes after calling for assistance. He was polite, professional and did a great job to get my car on the road quickly by installing a new battery.

1st time user

1st time user to repair flat tyre.
Service centre staff were excellent and able to send someone immediately.
Problem was fixed very quickly.
Would definitely recommend and much better value that competition.

Perfect and Easy

I have used 24/7 Roadservices Australia for few years now and they never disappointed me on any call outs. Very easy, prompt service and value for money. I will definitely recommend.

Quick and easy

Would love to thank you for the quick and easy service.. the tow truck came on time and the driver was a friendly chap thank you once again..
Deniz T
Sydney 2163

Helpful, quick and genuine

Stress free, quick and polite to deal with. 10/10 would recommend. They worked with my partner to fix the problem and come up with a solution to get her back on the road.

Janet

JanetSydney, NSW

perfect

Battery went flat on weekend, support staff came within one hour and sorted it out quickly. The service was efficient, the staff was kind and professional. thanks for the help.

Craig

CraigGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent customer service

Battery went flat 3 hrs after being delivered from dealer , support staff were excellent had it sorted in under an hour . Would recommend to family and friends . Thanks for your help.

Mark & Nina S.

Mark & Nina S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No complaints here

Very professional, kept up to date on arrival of help and car battery replaced with no fuss. Have been a customer for 2 years but this was the first time we needed any assistance.

Jim

JimFar North Queensland, QLD

First Class Service

The service and message updates I received from Jo and the team were first class. Money well spent! Very Happy with this provider and will be renewing my cover when it expires.

Hi Jim
Thank you for such lovely feedback We have congratulated Jo on her great service and a job well done.

TATIANA

TATIANASydney, NSW

Very professional service

The company sent msg and advice time of arrival. The service was great to change my flat tyre at my house even at late evening time .Very friendly and professional service .

Terry Ngaau

Terry NgaauGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great company and good to deal with

Very professional and easy to deal with great communication .... called the company for a tow as my car broke down on the side of freeway and tow truck was dispatched straight away. Great to do buisness with